Huntersville Ford

Crossroads Ford of Indian Trail

Burns Ford

poss
9/22/2012

"My wife and I dropped her truck off at Huntersville Ford..."

My wife and I dropped her truck off at Huntersville Ford for 4 brand new tires. While it was there we get a call that she needs ball joints with a price tag of 601.00. She decides to wait on the ball joints and just get the tires for now. After having another shop look at the car it turned out no new ball joints were needed. Repeated calls for an explanation from Huntersville Ford went unanswered. We were both loyal customers until this happened...Never again!

don't know

Betty Neff
7/22/2012

"Huntersville Ford is the best dealership I have..."

Huntersville Ford is the best dealership I have encountered in the 16 years I have lived in NC. They are always friendly and helpful and even know my name, not just my car.

7jscott
6/14/2012

"My 83 year old mother needed a used car.She decided on a..."

My 83 year old mother needed a used car.She decided on a buick suv.We drove it on 2 different occasions and it seemed fine.Then 24-48hrs after she had it,the car developed engine problems,overheats.We told them we weren't interested in that car and he said he would only give us $6500.00 back from the iriginal $8000.00.That was unacceptable so they are spending the first 500.00 to try and fix it.Six days later they are still working on it.Run fast away from these guys.

gavon

sjones1234
2/08/2012

"I went to Huntersville Ford for the first time the other..."

I went to Huntersville Ford for the first time the other day. I got a flat tire on my way to school and they were the closest dealership. I brought my car right into the quick lane area and they were actually amazing! They were very nice and found that there was a nail in the tire. I was surprised when they told me it was only going to be 10 dollars! For the very short time that I was there everyone was more than happy to help me. Since they do work on all vehicles I don't think I will ever bring my car anywhere else again! Thank you guys at Huntersville Ford!!

John

waltini
2/08/2012

"Paul took great care of me when I brought my vehicle in..."

Paul took great care of me when I brought my vehicle in for service. He always does a great job andnever takes advantage of me and fixes exactly what I ask him to do. The ladies who schedule the service appointments for me are always upbeat and very friendly over the phone which also makes my visit to Huntersville Ford a good experience. Thanks again for all their hard work, along with their team's hard work, to get me in and out of there as soon as possible with my vehicle!

Paul Adamski

RubyBreeze7
2/02/2012

"I brought my fusion in for service and I was in and out...."

I brought my fusion in for service and I was in and out. John sat with me and let me know what to keep an eye on and that helps because I am always busy and tend to forget the keep up. Plus they give me a call to let me know about the coupons and savings available. I really appreciate their length of customer service.

John Phillips

pcx8000
8/19/2011

"I took my F250 in for an oil change, tire rotation, state..."

I took my F250 in for an oil change, tire rotation, state inspection and minor recall. FIVE hours later, I was finally on my way. When I asked how this minor service could take anywhere near FIVE hours, the answer was "the other service writer didn't tell me you were waiting"..what poor processes they have in place to handle their service work. I have used Town and Country Ford for many service functions and will now drive across town to let them regularly service my truck..I will NEVER go back to Huntersville Ford again.

Service Writer

crupert55
7/13/2011

"I am 56 rs old and been buing cars for many years. When I..."

I am 56 rs old and been buing cars for many years. When I bought my 2011 Ranger on 7/9/11 I thought there was no way I was going to a deal. Wrong!!! the folks at Huntersville Ford worked tirelessly to get me the best they could and they did it. If you are looking for a great deal and people that will go that extra mile for you. Here is the place. Please see the folks at Huntersville ford they are there for you. Not worried about profit just making the customer happy. I will be buying all my future cars at Huntersville Ford and so should you

Jeramy

redbellpepper
7/07/2011

"My husband and I went to Huntersville Ford to test drive..."

My husband and I went to Huntersville Ford to test drive a new Fusion. We've used this dealership for service a few times (for our Mazda) and they do a pretty good job. They diagnosed and fixed a problem that another auto service place had pegged as a huge transmission problem (it wasn't). Anyway, during this visit we met Sherif, who was extremely knowledgeable about the car and all its features. He showed us all the features of the model in the showroom, and then got us one to actually test drive. He was friendly and not pushy. When we got back, I expected to be held hostage with the sales pitch, but his approach was very no-pressure, even when we told him we were still in the test-driving/research stage of the buying process. At this point, most other sales people at other dealerships have started saying disparaging things about other brands and area dealerships - not Sherif. He commended us for doing research and seeing what's out there. I'm sure he realizes that the Fusion sells itself, but I greatly appreciated leaving the dealership with a sense of contentment. I used to be very anti-Ford in the past, but I find myself actually recommending my husband to purchase a Fusion - and this has a lot to do with how we were treated at the dealership (we had the exact opposite treatment from a competing dealership next door to Huntersville Ford). It is rare to find this. I told Sherif, "Thank you for making this as painless as possible" when we left, and he said, "I like to treat people how I would like to be treated." Very wise. Hopefully we will be back to make a purchase. Thank you Huntersville Ford.

Sherif

lholden
6/23/2011

"I took my Fusion in for an oil change last week, and the..."

I took my Fusion in for an oil change last week, and the service department was very quick. It was also convenient that they had wi-fi so I could still work while I waited. Rob was very helpful and let me know that my brakes and tires were in good shape. I appreicate them keeping up with those items for me, because I forget to check on that myself. I would recommend them for service and will be back for future work myself!

Rob