Huntersville Ford

Capital Ford of Charlotte

jplkn
6/19/2016

"Great experience "

Ed and Alisha were fantastic. They made the buying process easy. Great product knowledge that helped me select the right vehicle. Will definitely trade with them in the future.

Alisha and Ed

Earl Dove
6/18/2016

"Great Service"

Service Dept. does a great job of taking care of the needs of your car. Experienced personnal and Great People skills. Price is also great too!!!

Troy Reuther

John
6/14/2016

"Great experience"

This was an easy stress-free experience where the staff genuinely worked to make it an enjoyable experience. The salesman Todd was very knowledgeable and I've spoke to him several times since purchasing the vehicle. They made the paperwork painless. I will definitely come back for service and when I need to purchase another vehicle.

Todd jones

kaitlyn8
6/14/2016

"Service"

Was taken care of professionally from start to finish. Have taken my car to Huntersville Ford since the day I bought it and have continuously exceptional service.

forgot

Beverly Terry
6/03/2016

"Another Excellent Service Appointment"

I continue to be extremely pleased with the service at Huntersville Ford. This is the fourth Ford product that I have had serviced there and definitely will not be the last. Rob in Quick Lane and Lucas, the service manager, are wonderful to deal with every time I take my car in for service. Thanks Rob and Lucas for the "Terryfic" way you treat me and my Ford Edge. Regards, Beverly Terry

Rob Y. and Lucas B.

Gary58
5/31/2016

"Not Helpful Unless You Purchased From Them"

My 2013 F150 has had recurring Throttle Body failures. I took my vehicle to this dealer for diagnosis and repair. They indicated that they could not replicate the failure (even though it happened twice on the way to the dealership) and because I had not purchased the vehicle from them, they did not have the 'history of the vehicle'. They would not repair based on just the service code. I picked up the vehicle and it failed, again, within 5 miles of the dealership. I called Ford and was told that the full service history of the vehicle was online and that any dealer can see it. It is apparent that they base their level of service on where you purchased the vehicle. According to Ford, that is against their policy. Perhaps a silver lining..... As it turns out, I am in the market for a new F250 and have removed this dealership from consideration based on this experience. I hope this is helpful to others considering this dealership.

Cliff B.

Jim S
5/27/2016

"Fantastic Service"

On this particular day I had to bring both cars we own into the dealership. Not because of problems with the vehicles, but because Someone in my family lost an entire set of car keys. I went in to have keys made for both vehicles , a 2005 Ford Escape with 180k mileage and a 2011 Ford Fusion with approx 80k. Also had and an oil change on both vehicles. The Service Manager and John Philips were fantastic. On my newer vehicle John Phillips advised there were two minor recalls and they could do the work the same day. I was in and out of the dealership in a short timeframe. The Service Technician Chris was very helpful and gave me some easy fixes to reprograming my fobs. Great work Huntersville Ford. I will be buying my next vehicle from Huntersville Ford.

John Phillips and service tech Chris.

DIRTYBOAT
5/26/2016

"SELL TRUCK RIGHT FROM UNDER ME"

I CONTACTED HUNTERSVILLE ON TUESDAY MORNING 5/23/16 ABOUT A 2012 FORD F350 THAT WAS ON THERE LOT. THEY ONLY HAD TWO PICS ON THE WEBSITE SO I ASKED FOR MORE PICS. AFTER WAITING TWO HOURS TO GET THE PICS I DECIDED THAT I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE FORWARD ON BUYING THE TRUCK. I CONTACTED MEGAN HAPTON AND SHE SAID THAT SHE WOULD HAVE THE MANAGER JERAMIE MATHENEY CONTACT ME. AROUND LUNCH TIME THAT DAY I DID GET A CALL FROM HIM BUT I WAS UNABLE TO TAKE HIS CALL. ONCE I GOT BACK IN THE OFFICE I CALLED HIM BACK SEVARAL TIME AND LEFT VOICEMAIL AND STILL TO THIS DAY HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD BACK FROM HIM.. (SOME MANAGER THAT HE IS) LET ME ADD THAT I DID TALK TO MEGAN LATE TUESDAY EVENING AND SHE SAID THAT SHE WOULD HAVE HIM CALL ME BEFORE THEY CLOSED. SO NOW WEDNESDAY MORING NOR MEGAN OR JERAMIE HAD CALLED ME BACK. I REACED OUT TO SHANE MCMAHAN AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD GET ME THE BOTTOM DOLLER AND GET BACK TO ME. AROUND LUNCH TIME HE DID CONTACT ME WITH THE PRICE OF THE TRUCK AND I TOLD HIM TO SEND ME A BUYERS ORDER. AFTER WAITING ALL AFTERNOON I RECIVIED IT AND TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD BE THERE TODAY WHICH IS 5/26/16 TO GET THE TRUCK. MEGAN WAS EVEN A PART OF THAT CONCVERSATION AND SHE ASKED FOR A DEPOSIT AND I TOLD HER THAT I WOULD GIVE HER A CREDIT CARD BUT THEN SHE SAID THAT IT WAS NOT NEEDED. SO THIS MORNING 5/26/16 I GOT UP WENT TO MY BANK AND GOT A CHECK TO GO GET THE TRUCK. I WAS ABOUT TO HEAD UP TO THE DEALERSHIP BUT I WENT AHEAD AND CALLED SHANE SINCE HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD ANSWER HIS PHONE TO LET HIM KNOW THAT I WAS ON THE WAY UP TO GET THE TRUCK. AT THIS POIT HE TOLD ME THAT THE TRUCK WAS SOLD LAST NIGHT AND THERE WAS NOTHING THAT HE COULD DO ABOUT IT. NOW I AM REALLY PISSED BECAUSE AFTER THE FACT THAT I HAD A BUYERS ORDER ON THE TRUCK AND GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE TO GET A CHECK THEY SAY THAT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. I TRIED TO CALL BOTH JERAMIE AND MEGAN BUT I GUESS THAT ONE SALE TO THEM IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT. SOME COWARDS THEY ARE......................................

MEGAN HAMPTON, JERAMIE MATHENEY, SHANE MCMAHAN

Randy Hughes
5/25/2016

"Great customer service and buying experience"

Bought a new F150 and the sales team was great to work with. Very knowledgable and low pressure with the sales process. went out of their way to make sure the experience was positive. they also followed up afterwards to see how I liked the truck and if i had any questions about it's operation.

Carlos Garcia and Daniel Hicks

Kristin
5/23/2016

"Great Customer Service"

We recently purchased a Ford Edge from Huntersville Ford. We had a great experience. The sales department was very helpful and pleasant to work with.

Carlos Garcia