Huntersville Ford

Tindol Ford

Capital Ford of Charlotte

bhintzen
5/18/2016

"Excellent customer and vehicle care."

I have been using this dealership since I purchased my 2000 F150 from them. They have always been upfront about my needs for keeping this truck running in top shape, never telling me I needed repairs that did not exist. Their staff is professional, and courteous. I have recommended this dealership to others and it will be the first place I will go when it’s time to replace this truck.

Robert

Dwrhyne
5/18/2016

"Service"

Excellent customer service and knowledgeable Technicians!!!! I never worry about my vehicle because I know Todd will make sure I get what I need and what is best ti keep my Fusion in tip top shape. Best Dealership around. THAK YOU!!!!

Todd

Robert Georger
5/11/2016

"Great Service"

I stopped in for an oil change and filter change. The Service Rep was very professional. The service was completed in the time frame quoted. The Service Rep went over the review of my vehicle and gave me an update on tires, brakes, etc. I was very pleased that he took the extra time to give me that information.

Troy Reuther

mark1951
5/07/2016

"A reliable, service-oriented dealer"

I've had vehicles serviced at Huntersville Ford for 9 1/2 years. I've been happy with my experience and recommend the dealership. Just purchased a new vehicle there - also a good experience.

Justin Morgan, Kimberly, Jeremy

JD1976
5/07/2016

"Great service!"

I'm like clockwork to get my service done. This is my second truck I've purchased from this dealership and they know me by name. Rob Yazembiak the Quick Lane Manager runs a smooth operation and I'm grateful that he takes the time to make each customer feel welcomed and that your in good hands. That's why I keep coming back!

Rob Tazembiak

Fluffy110
5/06/2016

"MOST UNETHICAL DEALER EVER..."

This is the worst dealer I have ever dealt with. I traded in a pickup for a mustang last year. The car was sold as a certified pre-owned vehicle, which is WAS NOT, as it had an open Takata Airbag Safety Recall on it. They did not disclose the information, and presented the vehicle as meeting the CPO standards, despite knowing about and covering up the recall for a month prior to my purchasing the vehicle. Additionally, when I went to pick up the car, it was scratched, smelled like the inside of an ashtray, and not in the condition presented. They told me that they would fix it to my liking since the paperwork was already done. The car was fixed (substandard). I had the vehicle for a month before discovering that there was a major recall (airbag) on the vehicle that was not corrected or disclosed. When I called the GM and told him the vehicle was unsafe to drive and that they needed to fix this, as they sold the car by deception, he told me I could trade it in (for a huge loss) or deal with it. I ended up having to hire an attorney and file suit against the dealership. Almost a year later, they still will not correct the situation and I've had to pay for a vehicle unsafe to drive sitting in my driveway, as they have dragged out the lawsuit as far as they can. They have no accountability, No Ethics, No Morals, and are happy to screw over anybody they can. I wouldn't recommend this dealer to my worst enemy. The best thing for the Charlotte area would be for this place to go out of business.

Gino, Tom, the GM

conrad50
5/04/2016

"great service"

the wait time is great and what needs to be done in the future . would by another car from this dealership and refer a friend to you

troy

Beverly
4/30/2016

"Customer Service"

I have had my new Escape a little more than a year and the customer service in the Fast Lane has been excellent. Glad I bought a Ford!

Not sure

Cindy demers
4/21/2016

"Ford focus"

The people here are so nice. They make every effort to have your experience be a positive one. They offered me a rental car at no charge .

Cliff

Billy Hatton
4/20/2016

"Excellent service "

This is the only place I take my car to get service. The staff greets you with such respect. Appreciate the recommendation for service. The ford advantage what a excellent reward program. Keep up the great wrk and excellent customer service

Chuck