Huntersville Ford

Capital Ford of Charlotte

klaire4u
3/23/2016

"oil change"

It never fails that when i go 2 get an oil change i am out in 45 m or less, love it. I always feel they are truly working hard 4 their cudtomet. Klaire thompdon

john

Cindy demers
3/23/2016

"Oil change"

Everyone was very professional and efficient ! I am new to the area, so I am happy to find such a reliable place for service. I would highly recommend this dealership !!

?

B. Terryfic
3/22/2016

"Another great service experiment"

Another great experience at Huntersville Ford's Service Dept. Thanks Lucas and Rob and the technician who installed my new seat belt. See you soon for my next oil change.

Rob, Lucas

Harleynoname
3/20/2016

"Oil change and tire rotation"

This dealership has the best and most friendly service department I have ever had the pleasure to experience. The employee that helped me was Lucas Bassinger. He was fantastic. I dropped by to see when I could get an oil change and tire rotation, and they took me right away. They topped off all my fluids, checked the brakes, and even washed my truck. I purchased my 2015 F150 Truck here, and that was the easiest, no pressure purchase I ever made. Everyone is super friendly and efficient. Huntersville Ford will have my business without hesitation.

Lucas Bassinger

Casandra O'Neal
3/18/2016

"Discrimination and disrespect"

The amount of disrespect and discrimination that my husband I just received at this dealership from Kim DiBacco is unreal. Even after producing documents to prove our income she still asked for additional proof of income. Proof that was prying and non of her business.

James Hawkins and Jermaine the manager if finance

Huntersville Ford responded to this review

March 21, 2016

We are sorry the way you feel about the situation, and we would never want any of our customers to feel that they are discriminated against or disrespected. The bank is who asked for the stipulations on the additional proof of income, not us. We are not a lending agency, and we don't have control over what documents are required to secure loan approval. Please feel free to reach out to our Sales Manager, Josh McMickle, if you have any questions or comments. We wish you the best.

FdExplorer
3/14/2016

"Always the BEST service!"

Huntersville Ford always does a fantastic job! I purchased my 2013 Explorer from them and it was the best car buying experience ever. I have all service and oil changes done there and it is always a great experience. They are great at explaining everything they do and what you do and don't need. I can't recommend them enough!!

Lucas Bassinger

ibutler1
3/08/2016

"great job"

Carlos Garcia and his team were able to get us in the vehicle we wanted at a price we were comfortable with. I couldn't be happier. I love my new car! Thanks Huntersville Ford.

Carlos Garcia

DaveR
3/05/2016

"New Car Purchase"

Staff was very supportive and personable. Made the experience painless and enjoyable. Will use this dealership in my future purchases. They were straight to the point and met my expectations.

Work with a few staff members from each section

Canuck Phil
3/02/2016

"Service visit - oil change"

Quick service and attentive to my needs. Thank you Timmy for making my service flow smoothly. Many thanks also to Carlos whom I purchase through who always takes time to say hello and ask how things are whenever I visit te dealership. A friendly place with a lot of great people. I have been a Ford customer for nearly 30years and will remain due to how well I am treated.

Timmy , Carlos

Happy customer
3/01/2016

"Great customer service "

Always pleasant and thorough. The customer service reps always tell you up front his long the wait will be. When work needs done they are patient and thorough with answering questions.

I don't remember the names of the employees but I dealt with three people and they were all friendly and curtious