Huntington Volvo

Client Advisor

December 05, 2016

"Great experience!"

- JWeinberger

My wife and I have now leased 3 Volvos from Joe Vitale over the past 10 years. Joe and Huntington Volvo have earned our repeat business by giving knowledgeable advice without any high-pressure sales techniques. No one knows more about these models than Joe, and we felt he gave us all the tools needed to make a great car purchase. It doesn't hurt that the car (a 2017 XC60) is tremendous! Shawn Mayers also gave us great advice about what financial packages might be right for us and, more importantly, which were not. After bad experiences at other car dealerships, I could not rate this one any higher.

December 02, 2016

"Great experience"

- db38

Just purchased my new Volvo a few days ago and I love the car and had a very positive experience with the dealership. I normally find car shopping to be a terrible experience, but this time it was different. My salesman was Rick Perlmutter and I worked with him throughout the entire process. He was friendly, helpful, informative and not pushy at all! He and other staff have followed up since the purchase to make sure everything is satisfactory...I so appreciate good customer service. Great experience!!!

December 01, 2016

"My Third Volvo"

- Smurfette1

Great car shopping experience!! Ed Ferrari is so professional and a pleasure to work with. I was very impressed with his knowledge of the new S90 with its so many options and applications.

New 2016 Volvo XC60, $47485