Huntington Volvo

Client Advisor

June 23, 2017

"Giovanni and Rob"

- Dan

I really had no idea whether I was going with an Audi, Mercedes, BMW or Volvo before dealing with Gio and Rob (all cars i've owned and liked but have never owned a Volvo). To some extent when I cannot decide, I leave it up to whoever wants to sell me the car. I walked into the other dealerships and was never even approached by salesman standing around even though I was quite vocal about which models I would buy on the dealer floors. At Huntington Volvo, Rob passed my lead onto the right guy...when I was called by Giovanni he made me want to come in and discuss the purchase. When I got there and sat down with him, he was courteous, pressure free and extremely knowledgeable so I left a deposit. After thinking about my options for a few days, all things pointed to Volvo. From the Gio to Rob and on to the amazing characteristics this car has and the pricing that went along with it...I feel like I won on all levels. I've never felt that way buying a car before. Thanks Guys.- Dan

Robert Cassidy
Giovanni Galeotalanza

June 21, 2017

"Highest Reccomendation!!!!"

- Chuck H.

Let me preface my comments, by saying that I don't usually spend the time to write recommendations like this however, my ongoing experiences here warrant otherwise. I recently took delivery of my fourth vehicle leased from Huntington Volvo. The dealership and staff are nice but the main reason for returning is my salesman, Joe Vitale. I did my homework, of course, but at each transaction I didn't have that feeling of wondering whether I'm getting a fair deal. Joe has been doing this for a long time and he knows all the ways to get to a great price by utilizing manufacturers rebates and programs etc... I also like when the salesman takes the time to know his/her product so you can compare/contrast if you are considering other vehicles. Whenever the opportunity presents itself, I always send my friends/family to Joe. If you're in the market, you owe it to yourself to go see him.

June 19, 2017

"Outstanding"

- Bryan W

This was my fourth vehicle that I have leased from Huntington Volvo. The staff is alway very friendly knowledgeable and helpful with any questions or concerns.I will be returning for future purchases.

New 2016 Volvo XC60, $47485