Huntington Volvo

345 West Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington, New York 11743
Huntington Volvo Info
About Huntington Volvo

Volvo Huntington (formerly Volvoville) brings over 50 years of Volvo experience and expertise to Long Island's North Shore. Volvo Huntington is a repeat winner of the Volvo factory's prestigious "President's Award" for excellence in all aspects of dealership operations. We can help you find the "perfect Volvo," just the right combination of safety, performance, economy, and convenience. Our factory certified pre-owned inventory is deep and enticing. And Volvo Huntington's award-winning service staff will help you maintain your Volvo to the highest standards of the esteemed manufacturer. Please stop in and see us at our Volvo Huntington home!

About Huntington Volvo

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Nancy Dufek
4/26/2016

""Consistent Excellence""

Once again we had the pleasure of working with top notch salesman, Bernie Shereck. Bernie worked with us from start to delivery of my new Volvo XC70 wagon. It was a totally professional experience. Bernie goes the extra mile when working with a prospective buyer. He is friendly, experienced and has a great knowledge of the Volvo product. He took the time to make sure that every little thing was considered and answered my questions with honesty and patience. It was a great sales experience. I would definitely recommend Huntington Volvo and Bernie Shereck by name. Dealing with Dave Cohen, in Finance and meeting Steve Rentz (Administration) were both positives in our overall experience. I am a very satisfied Volvo owner and credit the Huntington Volvo team with providing an exceptional experience. We all know Volvo cars speak for themselves, Huntington Volvo puts you in the car!

Huntington Volvo responded to this review

April 28, 2016

Mrs. Dufek, Thank you so much for taking precious time out of your day to write your review! As you probably know from our conversations here at the store, we strive to provide each and everyone of our customer with a Truly Exceptional Experience... That being said it's great to hear that we accomplished just that for you and Mr. Dufek. It certainly was a pleasure meeting with you both and I'm extremely thankful for the opportunity to earn your business.. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if should ever need anything.. Once again thank you and for your business and I know you will truly enjoy your new Volvo!!! Regards, Steve Rentz General Manager Huntington Volvo

mauravolvo
3/31/2016

"Love my Car, Love my Dealer"

New cars are one of the joys of life - at least for me - and perhaps others could relate to this. Sometimes, depending on who you are dealing with, that experience can be disappointing for a number of reasons. This was not the case at Volvo of Huntington. I couldn't feel better about my experience - not only do I love my car (xc90), but I feel like I've joined the Volvo family. I feel that I got a great deal on the safest car out there and I felt that the team genuinely has my best interest in mind. Not a common experience! We had the pleasure of working with Bernie Shereck and found him not only easy to work with and knowledgable but he genuinely enjoyed spending the time with us to find the right car. I'm so glad we went with Volvo of Huntington and hope to be a repeat customer.

Huntington Volvo responded to this review

March 31, 2016

Dear mauravolvo, Thank you so much for your response! I know in this day and age it can take some time out of your day to go online and write a review on an experience you may have had, but in my opinion it takes a little more energy to write a good one! I couldn't agree more that buying a new car should be a enjoyable experience! We are here to provide TRULY EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE to each and every one of our customers and I'm glad we were able to do just that for you. Thanks so much for your business and welcome to Huntington Volvo and the VIP family!! Sincerely, Steve Rentz General Manager Huntington Volvo

Andre Cabrera
3/30/2016

"The best car experience ever"

Our salesman Ed Ferrari, was wonderful, knowledgeable, and made buying a new vehicle a truly exceptional experience. Having bought several new vehicles, this was truly the best experience and I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Rmcevoy4
2/16/2016

"Amazing service"

Best car dealership I've ever been too. I came in traded my truck in and left with my new car the same day. Fast and honest. Honest car dealers are not easy to find.

Danielle Zaffiri

Bella
2/16/2016

"Truly Exceptional Experience"

As a new customer to Volvo Huntington, the experience I had with leasing with them was nothing less than exceptional. The entire staff was friendly, accommodating and most importantly, honest and willing to work with you. Matt, Ed, Ron, David- Great job!! I was able to take my time making my decision and feel as though I made an excellent choice. The salesmen were very pleasant and enjoyable to work with. I would certainly recommend Volvo of Huntington to my family and friends. Thank you Huntington Volvo!

LUVmyXC90
2/02/2016

"Best Auto Purchasing Experience Ever!"

A consistent pleasant, professional and unpressured experience working with Ed Ferrari (sales), Ron Herring (GM) and Dave Cohen (finance). I had been to two other dealers and they were no match for this team at Huntington. Ed gave me a (not good but) great price on an XC90. Ron then layered in a more than fair offer for my trade. Even though Huntington had an extensive inventory, Dave found (brought in from out of state) my exact car; with every option (and color combo) I wanted, and none that I didn't want. Exceptional effort by all!

S60Lover
1/15/2016

"great dealership"

I walked into this dealer just to check out what the Volvo's were about and walked out with a new S60. Michael our salesman was extremely patient and friendly, and willing to help in any way. The manager was not pushy or rude, as most have been in my experience. The finance guy, David was not pushy or a smooth talker and made the signing process easy. Matt, assisted in taking back my old car and turning in into a different dealer for me. Even the receptionist was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The year end deal was amazing and their customer service for new owners is great too. GO BUY A VOLVO HERE!

Izabellap222
1/12/2016

"Amazing Experiance!"

Michael and Matt were very easy and outgoing with this whole process. They made sure everything i was concerned with was fixed and that when I left the dealership everything was taken care of. Michael and Matt are very professional people and I definitely recommend anyone in need of a used car to go see them! They will make everything sure everything is taken care of and make sure you don't have any regrets once you leave the dealership. Best car shopping experience I have ever had thanks to Michael and Matt at Huntington Volvo!

Matt Buckvar

GregB
1/06/2016

"Great Experience"

What an outstanding team. They were able to offer me a great deal and I saved a lot of money leasing a loaner vehicle. Eddie Ferrari was a great sales professional. It was a great experience.

Joe5398
1/05/2016

"Knowledgeable and Friendly"

We would highly recommend this dealership from beginning to end. When entering the showroom, we were warmly greeted by a lovely young woman. We were then introduced to Ed Ferrari , who was very knowledgeable, patient and down to earth. We test drove the s60 and purchased! The friendly and professional service continued with Dave in finance and ended with Mike,.

Mike