Huntington Volvo

Client Advisor
Steve Rentz, General Manager, Huntington Volvo

Steve Rentz

February 21, 2017

"My first Volvo !!! - Couldn't be more pleased. "

- fdil11

This is my first Volvo and I absolutely love it. I walked into Huntington Volvo on a Saturday afternoon and by Monday afternoon Joe Vitale had me in a brand new XC60. Walking into Volvo, you did not have to ask one question, Joe knew the ins and outs of every car like the back of his hand. He was diligent in finding me exactly what I wanted, down to the heated windshield and backseats. Joe made this experience quick, easy, and exciting! What made me the most comfortable, was how passionate and knowledgeable - Joe -and all other staff members are about Volvo cars. Shawn, the business manager made this leasing transaction quick and easy. As a first time leaser, He explained the full leasing contract and made sure all my questions and concerns were answered. I highly recommend the Huntington Volvo to anyone interested in a quick, exciting, and enjoyable leasing or purchasing experience.

February 20, 2017

"Outstanding sales department"

- Don

Salesperson Fausto was pleasant-knowledgeable- easy to "make a deal". Highly recommended!!! Explained the lease expertly-cost of vehicle-residual, and what the money factor was. Totally transparent.

February 20, 2017

"My first S60"

- Vivian

I had read about the quality regarding Volvo and was impressed with the great reviews. I found a 2015 S60 and was lucky enough to have William Ramos get back to me immediately after receiving my request of interest. After driving the S60 I knew that was the car for me. Unfortunately the deal was not made on my first visit, but a week later I was there purchasing my car! William was always very professional and attentive with the purchase and was never pushy. I felt very comfortable with him and would recommend him as the salesperson to go to. Shawn was also very professional and courteous. He made sure I understood everything before leaving. Both William and Shawn were a pleasure to have dealt with.

New 2016 Volvo XC60, $47485