Huntington Volvo

345 West Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington, New York 11743
Huntington Volvo Info
About Huntington Volvo

Volvo Huntington (formerly Volvoville) brings over 50 years of Volvo experience and expertise to Long Island's North Shore. Volvo Huntington is a repeat winner of the Volvo factory's prestigious "President's Award" for excellence in all aspects of dealership operations. We can help you find the "perfect Volvo," just the right combination of safety, performance, economy, and convenience. Our factory certified pre-owned inventory is deep and enticing. And Volvo Huntington's award-winning service staff will help you maintain your Volvo to the highest standards of the esteemed manufacturer. Please stop in and see us at our Volvo Huntington home!

About Huntington Volvo

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Konstantina Raptopoulos
9/02/2016

"Excellent Customer Service!!!"

Great team of professionals. Were able to resolve my issue with the help of corporate Volvo, to my utmost satisfaction! I am a first time Volvo 2017 XC90 owner and will be a customer for life. Volvo stands behind their products one hundred percent and they have a great partner in Huntington Volvo, with emphasis given to truly exceptional customer service and satisfaction. My thanks again to the whole team for all your help and, the warm welcome into the family of Volvo of Huntington. Konstantina Raptopoulos, Maspeth NY

September 03, 2016

Mrs. Raptopoulos, thanks so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review on your experience here at the store and with our staff.. I'm glad your experience was a Truly Exceptional one!! As you stated Volvo is a company that stands behind it's product and its customers and that is always an important part of a successful business plan.. That being said I would like to officially thank you for your trust in my company and our brand and look forward to many years of taking care of you r vehicle needs.. P.S don't forget to take advantage of our Huntington Volvo exclusive VIP program which provides you with complimentary oil changes, NYS inspections, loaner vehicles and so much more!

jick shing chin
8/29/2016

"My best car buying experiece"

Mr. Bernie Shereck was the nicest salesperson I've dealt with. He's very professional, knowledgeable about the cars and extremely friendly. This was my first time that I walked in to a dealer the very first time and came out with car in about three hours. Thanks for everything Bernie.

September 03, 2016

Jick Shing Chin, thanks for posting your review on your experience dealing with Bernie. It's our goal to provide our customers with Truly Exceptional Service and it sounds like Berine hit the mark!! On behalf of Huntington Volvo and the VIP Auto Group, I'd like to officially welcome you to our family! Please drive your new Volvo in good health and we look forward to seeing you in the future.. P.S please remember to take advantage of our Huntington exclusive VIP program offering you complimentary oil changes, NYS inspections, loaner cars and so much more!!

Lconrad
8/27/2016

"Pleasant experience"

Bernie S was a pleasure to work with! He is friendly and very easy to work with. He takes the time to explain the whole vehicle.

Disgusted consumer
8/21/2016

"Happy Consumer "

After going back to dealership a few times we were able to finalize a deal. I enjoyed working with Rick Perlmutter. He was very honest, trusting and straight forward which is essential. In addition to getting is a price we can live with. Thank you!!

Dmecabe
8/19/2016

"Love my new XC90"

Bernie was my salesman and he was friendly, attentive and very helpful. Daryl was very professional as well. My purchase was super quick, no issues at all.

Volvo XC
8/16/2016

"Exceptional Dealership"

Exceptional service; exceptional sales rep; exceptional manager. A perfect word to describe the quality of service Volvo of Huntington provides. Rick P. Did a fantastic job with providing us with excellent service. Ron met my expectations without a hassle. My wife and I are planning a second trip back to huntington to purchase a second vehicle. Rick is a true gem. Darryl had me sign and complete all documents in less then 30 minutes! Great dealership overall.

September 03, 2016

Volvo XC, thanks so much for your kind words describing your recent visit here at the dealership.. Our goal is to provide all of our customers with a Truly Exceptional Experience and I'm glad we were able to do just that for you! I'd like to personally thank you for your business and welcome you to the VIP family! We look forward to seeing you in the future and being here for all your automotive needs.. P.S please remember to take advantage of our Huntington exclusive VIP program offering you complimentary oil changes, NYS inspections, loaner cars and so much more!! Steve Rentz

franksqw
8/03/2016

"Excellent management "

After initial difficulties with the sales department, I was contacted from the management, who led me to the purchase of my new car. Thanks Steve and crew

Canes10
7/31/2016

"Great Experience"

Second time at Huntington Volvo and second time with Ed Ferrari. Both times we were very happy with the experience and efficiency of the dealership and staff. We drive 18 miles away from another dealership to go to Huntington. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a Volvo.

August 01, 2016

Canes10, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review about your experience here at the store and with your sales person Ed.. We always strive to provide Truly Exceptional Service and I'm glad that we did just that for you.. Thanks so much for your business and Welcome to the VIP family.. P.S don't forget to take advantage of exclusive VIP program which provides you with complimentary oil changes, yearly inspections, software downloads and so much more!!

louis sala
7/23/2016

""Absolute Pleasure""

the minute i walked into Huntington Volvo and met with Eddie i knew i was in the right dealership. he made us feel extremely comfortable. he made our leasing experience an absolute pleasure. thank you Eddie and the entire staff for all your help.

August 01, 2016

Louis, thanks so much for the positive review and also for allowing us to earn your business.. It was a pleasure providing you with Truly Exceptional Service and we look forward to seeing in the future.. Thanks so much for your business and Welcome to the VIP family.. P.S don't forget to take advantage of exclusive VIP program which provides you with complimentary oil changes, yearly inspections, software downloads and so much more!!

Volvo XC60 Dad
7/22/2016

"Huntington Blows away my last Volvo Dealer "

The showroom is clean and modern and my salesman Eddie and the manager Ron were friendly and total professionals. They answered our questions promptly and gave us a fair price on our new car. No games!!! This is our fourth Volvo and Huntington Volvo completely outshines our last dealer. . . who was closer to our home. Keep up the great work Huntington Volvo. Thanks!!!

Reviews of Steve Rentz