Huntington Volvo

345 West Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington, New York 11743
Huntington Volvo Info
About Huntington Volvo

Volvo Huntington (formerly Volvoville) brings over 50 years of Volvo experience and expertise to Long Island's North Shore. Volvo Huntington is a repeat winner of the Volvo factory's prestigious "President's Award" for excellence in all aspects of dealership operations. We can help you find the "perfect Volvo," just the right combination of safety, performance, economy, and convenience. Our factory certified pre-owned inventory is deep and enticing. And Volvo Huntington's award-winning service staff will help you maintain your Volvo to the highest standards of the esteemed manufacturer. Please stop in and see us at our Volvo Huntington home!

About Huntington Volvo

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Disgusted consumer
8/21/2016

"Happy Consumer "

After going back to dealership a few times we were able to finalize a deal. I enjoyed working with Rick Perlmutter. He was very honest, trusting and straight forward which is essential. In addition to getting is a price we can live with. Thank you!!

Dmecabe
8/19/2016

"Love my new XC90"

Bernie was my salesman and he was friendly, attentive and very helpful. Daryl was very professional as well. My purchase was super quick, no issues at all.

Volvo XC
8/16/2016

"Exceptional Dealership"

Exceptional service; exceptional sales rep; exceptional manager. A perfect word to describe the quality of service Volvo of Huntington provides. Rick P. Did a fantastic job with providing us with excellent service. Ron met my expectations without a hassle. My wife and I are planning a second trip back to huntington to purchase a second vehicle. Rick is a true gem. Darryl had me sign and complete all documents in less then 30 minutes! Great dealership overall.

franksqw
8/03/2016

"Excellent management "

After initial difficulties with the sales department, I was contacted from the management, who led me to the purchase of my new car. Thanks Steve and crew

Canes10
7/31/2016

"Great Experience"

Second time at Huntington Volvo and second time with Ed Ferrari. Both times we were very happy with the experience and efficiency of the dealership and staff. We drive 18 miles away from another dealership to go to Huntington. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a Volvo.

Huntington Volvo responded to this review

August 01, 2016

Canes10, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review about your experience here at the store and with your sales person Ed.. We always strive to provide Truly Exceptional Service and I'm glad that we did just that for you.. Thanks so much for your business and Welcome to the VIP family.. P.S don't forget to take advantage of exclusive VIP program which provides you with complimentary oil changes, yearly inspections, software downloads and so much more!!

louis sala
7/23/2016

""Absolute Pleasure""

the minute i walked into Huntington Volvo and met with Eddie i knew i was in the right dealership. he made us feel extremely comfortable. he made our leasing experience an absolute pleasure. thank you Eddie and the entire staff for all your help.

Huntington Volvo responded to this review

August 01, 2016

Louis, thanks so much for the positive review and also for allowing us to earn your business.. It was a pleasure providing you with Truly Exceptional Service and we look forward to seeing in the future.. Thanks so much for your business and Welcome to the VIP family.. P.S don't forget to take advantage of exclusive VIP program which provides you with complimentary oil changes, yearly inspections, software downloads and so much more!!

Volvo XC60 Dad
7/22/2016

"Huntington Blows away my last Volvo Dealer "

The showroom is clean and modern and my salesman Eddie and the manager Ron were friendly and total professionals. They answered our questions promptly and gave us a fair price on our new car. No games!!! This is our fourth Volvo and Huntington Volvo completely outshines our last dealer. . . who was closer to our home. Keep up the great work Huntington Volvo. Thanks!!!

jaymari28
7/20/2016

"Outstanding Service "

I purchased/serviced my car at a different Volvo dealer, but now I live closer to this one so this is where I service my car now. The customer service is excellent & you can tell that they genuinely care. Everything is explained to you thoroughly so you understand & know what's being done to your car. Everyone in the service department is friendly & it honestly feels like they know you personally. I'm always satisfied with the quality of work that they do. They're definitely better than my other dealer & when it comes time to buy another Volvo, I'll come to this dealer with no hesitation. 5 stars

Geri
6/25/2016

"Fantastic Experience "

Best group of professionals I ever met. Gave me the deal of a lifetime. Thank you Bernie and Matt.

kmah
6/19/2016

"PERFECT"

EVERYTHING WAS JUST PERFECT, THANK YOU SO MUCH JABIR CHOUDHRY FOR YOUR EXCELLENT SERVICE AND YOUR HELP TO FIND THE BEST CAR WE WERE LOOKING FOR. THANKS

JABIR CHOUDHRY