Huntington Volvo

Fausto Pellegrini, Client Advisor, Huntington Volvo

Fausto Pellegrini

Client Advisor

August 17, 2017

"Great place to find your next vehicle"

- RonW

Several months ago I received a call from Joe Vitale about turning in my existing Volvo and getting a new one. At the time I wasn't ready and still had too many months to go on my lease. I asked Joe to follow up and sure enough I heard from him last week. There was never any pressure or the typical car dealership sales tactics. Joe listened to what I wanted and he sure as heck delivered!! I picked up my new S60 two days ago and cannot be more pleased. Joe was awesome to deal with and I look forward to working with him again. He was thorough, quick, informative and knowledgeable. The whole dealership experience was great from the receptionist to the manager. The service waiting room is nice with free coffee and donuts. What more could you want! I will definitely do business with Joe and Huntington Volvo again (hopefully real soon).

Robert Cassidy

August 12, 2017

"Excellent Experience!"

- Linda RK

I was dreading the "buying a car" process but after meeting Jamie Augustino, my salesperson, I knew I made the best decision going to Volvo of Huntington. I had found my car on their website and made an appointment to see & test drive it. Jamie answered all my questions and knew the car inside and out. I felt respected & never felt pressured during our purchase negotiation. Shawn Mayers, the Finance Manager was very helpful & professional. In the time between the purchase and delivery, my calls with questions were promptly returned and answered. They worked with my insurance company and took care of the DMV paperwork. I didn't have to do a thing! Volvo of Huntington is a First class dealership where customer service is a priority. I know that I will be returning here for all my future Automotive needs!

Shawn Mayers
Other Employees : Jamie Augustino

August 12, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- s. smith

I bought my 2018 XC90 through a third party, but ultimately took delivery from Huntington Volvo. The car was delivered to my home in NJ, and just as it arrived, I got a call from Eddie Ferrari, introducing himself and asking if he could walk me through the car. The car has so much new technology, I was grateful for the offer, but a bit skeptical about how effective the walk-through would be over the phone. I soon learned the Eddie knows this car inside-out, and clearly enjoys introducing customers to their new cars! He was very personable and patient as I asked questions and posed "what if.." scenarios. I asked if he was sitting in a car at the dealership as he walked me through, "No, I'm at my desk." Wow. He knew every detail, every function, every prompt on the touch screen, where every button is located and how they all work together. After about an hour, he let me go ahead and familiarize myself with the car, and said he would call me back later to answer any questions. Sure enough, he called back as promised and again, answered all my questions. He gave me his desk and cell numbers to call if I had questions at any time. He's since checked in periodically to be sure I'm enjoying my new car and to see if I had any questions. Customer service is obviously a top priority for Eddie. He genuinely wants his customers to have an excellent experience and enjoy their new vehicles!

Ed Ferrari