Huntington Volvo

345 West Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington, New York 11743
Huntington Volvo Info
About Huntington Volvo

Volvo Huntington (formerly Volvoville) brings over 50 years of Volvo experience and expertise to Long Island's North Shore. Volvo Huntington is a repeat winner of the Volvo factory's prestigious "President's Award" for excellence in all aspects of dealership operations. We can help you find the "perfect Volvo," just the right combination of safety, performance, economy, and convenience. Our factory certified pre-owned inventory is deep and enticing. And Volvo Huntington's award-winning service staff will help you maintain your Volvo to the highest standards of the esteemed manufacturer. Please stop in and see us at our Volvo Huntington home!

About Huntington Volvo

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

LUVmyXC90
2/02/2016

"Best Auto Purchasing Experience Ever!"

A consistent pleasant, professional and unpressured experience working with Ed Ferrari (sales), Ron Herring (GM) and Dave Cohen (finance). I had been to two other dealers and they were no match for this team at Huntington. Ed gave me a (not good but) great price on an XC90. Ron then layered in a more than fair offer for my trade. Even though Huntington had an extensive inventory, Dave found (brought in from out of state) my exact car; with every option (and color combo) I wanted, and none that I didn't want. Exceptional effort by all!

S60Lover
1/15/2016

"great dealership"

I walked into this dealer just to check out what the Volvo's were about and walked out with a new S60. Michael our salesman was extremely patient and friendly, and willing to help in any way. The manager was not pushy or rude, as most have been in my experience. The finance guy, David was not pushy or a smooth talker and made the signing process easy. Matt, assisted in taking back my old car and turning in into a different dealer for me. Even the receptionist was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The year end deal was amazing and their customer service for new owners is great too. GO BUY A VOLVO HERE!

Izabellap222
1/12/2016

"Amazing Experiance!"

Michael and Matt were very easy and outgoing with this whole process. They made sure everything i was concerned with was fixed and that when I left the dealership everything was taken care of. Michael and Matt are very professional people and I definitely recommend anyone in need of a used car to go see them! They will make everything sure everything is taken care of and make sure you don't have any regrets once you leave the dealership. Best car shopping experience I have ever had thanks to Michael and Matt at Huntington Volvo!

GregB
1/06/2016

"Great Experience"

What an outstanding team. They were able to offer me a great deal and I saved a lot of money leasing a loaner vehicle. Eddie Ferrari was a great sales professional. It was a great experience.

Joe5398
1/05/2016

"Knowledgeable and Friendly"

We would highly recommend this dealership from beginning to end. When entering the showroom, we were warmly greeted by a lovely young woman. We were then introduced to Ed Ferrari , who was very knowledgeable, patient and down to earth. We test drove the s60 and purchased! The friendly and professional service continued with Dave in finance and ended with Mike,.

Mike

Izabellap222
12/22/2015

"Very Professional!"

My experience was beyond great at Huntington Volvo. Mike and Matt were really helpful to me throughout the process. They answered all of my questions and my concerns and made me feel very comfortable before making my purchase. They didn't push me in making my decision. They were very professional and I cant explain how easy the process was. Everything went very excellent and I will definitely be recommending my friends and family to go buy cars at Huntington Volvo!

GFerrante12
12/20/2015

"Amazing Experiance! "

Michael Porcelli and Matt Buckvar made my car shopping experiance the easiest one I've ever had. They were on top of everything and if there was a concern it was made sure to be addressed and fixed. I can't thank them more for making my car shopping experiance as easy as possible.Michael and Matt we're very helpful and I will deffinately recommend them and Huntington Volvo to any of my family and friends!

Angela and Graeme
12/18/2015

"We Highly Recommend Bernie he brought us back!"

We had bought cars from prior owners of Huntington Volvo but had a bad experience several years back and although we like the brand we shunned the local dealer. However we had a very good experience working with Bernie to replace our aging xc70 with a XC60. He was knowledgeable and friendly without being overly so. He represented the car and the dealership well causing us to willingly decide to "pay up" for a new car rather than the used car we went in to test drive. We feel we got a very good deal. He changed our opinion of the dealership.

SamanthaJ
12/13/2015

"Highly Recommended"

Michael and Matt truly made my used car buying experience seamless and easy. I can not say enough positive things about both of them. Michael made buying a used car a very positive experience. He was extremely flexible and available through my entire experience. The level of communication and attention was above and beyond any sales purchase I have ever made. Michael made sure I understood every component of my new car instead of rushing to make another sale like other dealers do. Matt was extremely knowledgeable and literally cut down what would have been weeks of research and helped me make the best decision on my purchase and trade in for myself and my family. He gave me the value I expected of my trade in and my new car. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. I look forward to future service experience with the service program provided. Huntington Volvo does not just sell you a car and expect you to deal with any problem down the road, they truly want your vehicle to give you the experience you need or want. I spoke so highly of my experience, my husband plans to purchase his next vehicle at Huntington Volvo. Thanks for everything!

Matt

TAM
11/10/2015

"The best experience ever!!!"

I have nothing but great things to say about my purchase. Not only did I buy the exact car I was looking for but I was also treated with respect and courtesy. Ed Ferrari was amazing. I have been to other Volvo dealerships on Long Island ,North Shore , and South Shore, and this is the ONLY dealership that does not plays games with pricing , fees. etc...

Reviews of Dave Cohen