Hurd Auto Mall

Hurd Auto Mall Info

Carter Chevrolet

Gates GMC Buick Nissan

"Great dealership"

My salesperson Joel was extremely helpful to me in purchasing a 2014 Terrain. The finance process was quick and easy. I am very happy with the Terrain and that I purchased it at Hurd. This is the fourth vehicle that I have purchased at Hurd.

Joel

"New equinox"

Good dealership. Helped me get approved despite low credit score. Can't be happier with my vechcle, would recommend to anyone in Rhode Island area.

David Anderson

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE..."

I had the pleasure of working with Jennifer & she helped me lease my new GMC Acadia. My experience from the moment I walked through the door up to driving off the lot in my new SUV was fabulous! She was so friendly & extremely knowledgable. Thank you Jen & Hurd Auto Mall for everything! I will definitely be back! Elizabeth Warren, Rhode Island

Jennifer Lohman

"My New Car"

they were great to work with and kept me informed of the process and I enjoyed my experience, and will be going back in the future to purchase a truck for my husband.

David Anderson and Robert Arena

"Great experience"

I researched online for a truck on the Hurd lot and had a no hassle experience to drive off with the truck and to trade in my current car. Our salesman, Dave Anderson was thorough and explained all aspect of the transaction. For purchasing a vehicle on a Monday holiday, the dealership went out of their way to get us the truck on the same day. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Dave Anderson

"Very satisfying"

The salesman, Jeison Mazo, was very helpful ,explaining the features of each car I was interested in. He didn't try to pressure me in any way, thereby letting me make my own decision. I would certainly recommend him and the dealership to anyone I knew of who might be interested in buying a new car.

Jeison Mazo

"Never go anywhere else"

Robert Hein was able to find us a car using our criteria. Robert was friendly, patient and very informative. My husband and I have always left a car dealership feeling like we could have done better until this experience. We are happy and satisfied with our vehicle choice and believe we are receiving an excellent value for our money. Sales manager Keith Miranda was even able to add incentive to our deal. Financing was quick and easy with Wayne King. Overall, the experience was five-star and we will return again for our next vehicle purchase!

Robert Hein, Keith Miranda, Wayne King

"Excellent Service from Sales to Finance"

Salesman Brian St. Germain helped me and my husband purchase the red Camaro that was always my husband's dream car. The visit started with Jeison, then Brian and ending with Larry. From start to finish, the team was very professional and listened to all my questions and concerns. We also lease an Equinox and have been very happy with Hurd.

Brian St. Germain, Larry Lemoi

"Great experience"

Dave Richards & David Anderson are great to deal with. Smooth transaction, no problems. Everything went perfectly. This is why we have bought all of our cards from Hurd Automall. I had my car serviced the same day we picked up another car! Both service and sales were very professional and courteous. Highly recommended.

Dave Richards & David Anderson

"Mostly awesome experience"

My fiance an I went to hurd to purchase a truck we saw online. Our salesman Brian made our experience awesome from the start. Really down to earth friendly guy and not pushy. Julia, the fiance consultant, was also awesome. The only real problem we had was when Brian was busy and Dave Richards wanted to try and close the deal with us. He came into the fiance office with an "enforcer" attitude. He was quick to cut off Julia, who was doing an excellent job with us, because she wasn't "moving fast enough" for Dave's liking (he even took her calculator away when she was putting in numbers to figure our pricing!). Dave was also quick to brush off concerns about extending our payments beyond what we were looking to do in a severely chauvinistic manner that turned my fiance an I off right on the spot. If it wasn't for Brian being so apologetic upon our return to get our deposit back Hurd wouldn't have gotten our business on this sale because of Dave's demeanor. At the end of the day ASK FOR BRIAN when you're shopping here, he knew what he was talking about and genuinely listened to us on what we were looking for. GREAT JOB BRIAN AND JULIA!

Brian St.Germain