Hurd Auto Mall

Gates GMC Buick Nissan

Herb Connolly Chevrolet

gbbriggs
5/20/2015

"Helped me buy a car not "sold me a car"."

Bob became a friend and I felt he was interested in me and the major decision I was making in purchasing a new vehicle. Hurd is a very impressive dealership and I never felt pressure to buy. Not once did the sales manager come by to help Bob put the squeeze on me. I admit I was prepared mentally for him, but I only had to deal with Bob, whom I enjoyed working with. When I was reviewing the deal with the finance person when I rejected the add ons he was okay with that, didn't try to tell me what a mistake I was making. Overall I had a good experience with Hurd.

Bob Hein

chevyman
5/14/2015

"Awesome dealership!"

Dave Sperry was an excellent person to deal with. I checked out every vehicle that I was thinking about. Dave seemed as enthusiastic as I was. He was very sincere..

Dave Sperry, Wayne

Jim,Pauline.
4/18/2015

"Best car buying experience we've had"

First time at Hurd. Devin made our car purchase perfect from test drive to driving it home. Very happy with the trade in price and cost of our new car. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Devin Richards and Julia Levins

adaitch
4/14/2015

"Excellent car buying experience"

I just purchased a lightly used 2014 Buick Regal from Jen Lohman, my Hurd sales person and I just want to say that the buying experience was second to none. We made a good deal and even though I hem'd and haw'd for a week they still held the deal we made. Had plenty of time during the test drive, no pressure at all. Once I finally decided to purchase the Regal I called up in the morning, signed some papers in the evening and drove off. All above board, the payments we agreed on, no extras and just the minimum push for more warrantees. Also kudos to Wendy Bowen, the GM who made me feel welcome and comfortable with the process. I'd recommend Hurd for your car buying needs!

Jennifer Lohman, Wendy Bowman

mscamp
4/14/2015

""Great Experience As Usual!""

This was my second time leasing from Hurd, and they really know how to make things work for their customers! I can't thank Bob enough for helping me stay at a great rate, and making my SUV dreams come true! Bob really helped me get the best deal possible, and stayed beyond close so I could leave with my new vehicle that same day.

Robert Hein

mhat78
4/12/2015

"No pressure, no stress"

no pressure, no stress...straight forward sales and service...without a doubt I would recommend this dealership to friends and family...in fact, I already have...

Brian St.Germain and Julia Levins

Satisfied Sonic
4/12/2015

"No Hassles, Super-friendly, Great Deal!"

Can't say enough positive things about Charlie and the team at Hurd. They truly made buying a new car enjoyable, hassle-free and painless. Very highly recommended--worth the drive--we came down twice from Boston because they had a particular car we wanted and they stayed late both nights to help us get the deal done.

Charlie Gleavey

Chevybuyer01
4/07/2015

"Totally unexpected"

I went to Hurd and had the easiest most enjoyable experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. I even came on this website and read reviews both good and bad before I went down there and could not disagree more with anyone who did not give them five stars. I had the pleasure of dealing with Max, Dave Richards and Adam Park... These guys are real professionals who care about their customers I would recommend everyone I know to go and deal directly with these three gentlemen

Dave Richards, Adam Park, max

Joe2275
4/02/2015

"Favorable Customer Experience"

My favorable customer experience in purchasing a new vehicle with a trade-in was in large part due to the excellent service that Bob Hein provided. From going through the various car options to the test drive, sale and delivery, Bob went the extra mile.

Bob Hein

Upset customer
4/02/2015

"Buy with confidence, buy from HURD"

After leasing a 2015 Silverado the team of MIke Hennessy and sales manager Max were able to work around what I could comfortably afford. They did everything they possibly could to get me in the exact truck I was looking for. Although I came into a hiccup with one person at the dealership the OTHER managorial staff were truly awesome. This dealer knows how to please their customers, this dealer won't hang you out to dry. I'm excited to work with HURD again in the future. I thank those who worked with my wife and I to make this dream of owning a new Silverado become reality. Thank you!!

Mike , Max, Carl, Mike and Wendy