Hurd Auto Mall

Balise Chevrolet of Warwick

bigdog
5/26/2016

"New Vehicle "

Outstanding sales rep Dennis Anderson, every step was professional, there were NO hidden cost, or surprises at closing. This has been our experience with Hurd's service department also.

Dennis Anderson

Simbacharlieecho10
5/24/2016

"New truck lease "

Working with Devin at Hurd was a smooth, easy process. They were able to provide good value for my trade while keeping my budget in mind. I'm very satisfied with the terms of my lease and will most definitely come back to Hurd for future needs.

Devin Richards

ghostrider401
5/20/2016

"Chris Hurd and his service team are top notch!!"

I brought my car in for service after having a issue with my 2005 corvette,..I spoke to Chris Hurd personally and he assured me my car would be taken care of perfectly. The service manager there David was absolutely outstanding and took care of me better then any dealership ever has and my service advisor Rob was second to none and kept me informed the entire process of my car being worked on. I got the car back quicker then expected and it was flawless. I couldn't stop smiling. Mr. Hurd is a great individual and personally called me to make sure I was taken care of. His service team should be commended for their stellar performance. I will always go back there for work and any future car I purchase. Thanks again guys. Mike g.

Chris hurd,David the service manager and Rob service advisor

crystal
5/18/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I was in a car accident and needed a new car. I heard great things about the Chevy Cruze and decided to check out Hurd. So glad I did! Jason was a great salesman, very knowledgable and helpful. He made sure I was truly happy with my purchase and has continued to make sure things are going well with my new car. I highly recommend Hurd!

Jason Jackvony

Beau
5/18/2016

"New truck purchase"

Gene was patient with my purchase waiting for my insurance company to issue check for new purchase. Hurd is a great dealership. They also run all the registry paperwork for you.

Gene

Tony1788
5/17/2016

"New to Chevy - Leased a 2016 Silverado LT"

I just leased a brand new 2016 Silverado and worked with Mike Hennessey. My experience from start to finish was absolutely fantastic. A coworker and good friend of mine recommended me to Hurd, as well as others, and now I can see why! I've spent the past 3 months searching for a new vehicle, a truck specifically, and was almost dead set on a Nissan Frontier. I've owned quite a few Nissan's so a Frontier seemed like the next logical step. But in my particular case, I found it very hard to look past the great leasing deals that Chevrolet has been offering. And comparing the Silverado and the Frontier, why not have a full-sized truck with better fuel economy, and in a 5.3L V8?! Now keep in mind... I've never owned an "American Made" vehicle, so "CHEVY" was never even a thought in my mind.Let alone did I know anything about the Chevy brand really, or their vehicles. And being a car guy I had PLENTY of general and technical questions as I started to consider the Silverado. And I'm glad I made the choice I did, this truck is amazing! When I walked into the dealership I was prepared to meet the typical car salesmen standing around. I imagined that they'd be standing around waiting for the next unsuspecting buyer to come along, and would flip a coin to determine who'd get to run up to me. After all, this was pretty much my experience at the other dealerships I visited in the area (I had been to 5 before Hurd). But that wasn't the case here. When I walked in I saw that Mike Hennessey was available and approached him. He took a few minutes to find out what I was looking for, finance or lease: the usual necessary information. We then walked out to the lot and Mike directed me to a grouping of Silverados that had leasing specials. That's when my questions started to flow. "What's the difference between the black and the red one? What engine sizes are offered for this trim? Why is... what is... can you explain..." were just some of the things I hit Mike with. And for each question he had the exact answer. There was no "uh, let me check the paper inside and see" or any of that. By getting direct answers from Mike I was able to determine without a doubt, which exact vehicle I wanted. We went for a test drive, went over the sticker price, etc., all standard stuff I'd say. And with the sticker price, I think it's common knowledge that some of the rebates listed might not apply to you. I don't like how some dealers include the military discount or student discount in their advertised pricing, which doesn't apply to everyone. But I noticed that Hurd didn't do that. Granted, they had the "Conquest" discount (if you have another vehicle) thrown in there, but that's something that a potential buyer most likely qualifies for. The military and student discounts were actually additional discounts that were not included on their price, so it was more of a "real world" pricing breakdown and I appreciated that. I'm not a pushover when it comes to negotiations, and I have an approach of "I'm buying a vehicle, what can you do for me" type of mentality. Hurd was able to work with me to find the perfect balance of money down vs. monthly payment, as long as I was truly serious about purchasing a vehicle from them, which I was. Mike even ran my employer through the system just to see if there were any additional discounts that I qualified for, and sure enough there was. At the end of the day I walked away with a brand new vehicle, with all the options that I wanted, for the price that I wanted, and had a great time along the way. To add to that, I noticed an imperfection on the vehicle and was concerned that because it was a lease I'd be held accountable. The imperfection was there prior to the purchase, but could foresee the possibility of having to jump through hoops to get it replaced. Nope! I sent a quick email over to the dealer, stopped in after work the very same day, and within the time it took me to check a few emails in the service area I was good to go. The imperfection is going to be handled free of charge, I just simply had to schedule a time that worked best for me to have the part replaced once it arrived. In conclusion, if this is any indication of how the rest of my experience with Hurd will be, I can EASILY see myself continuing to do business with them and will absolutely recommend them to my friends and family.

Mike Hennessey

Casual417
5/13/2016

"Awesome"

Our sales men Charlie Gleavey was great.. Also Im sure he doesnt get much feed back seeing he is behind the sences Wayne was beyond awesome!!!! Absolutely loved dealing with him...

Charlie and Wayne

jackson9
5/03/2016

"FANTASTIC SALES STAFF, MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY!!"

FROM THE TIME MY FAMILY AND I WALKED INTO THE SHOWROOM WE WERE TREATED LIKE FAMILY. VERY FRIENDLY STAFF. FROM RECEPTIONIST TO MANAGEMENT. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY!!

DAVID

Ajd410
5/01/2016

"Amanda"

Amazing experience. I came in knowing the car I was looking for but my salesman made it an incredibly seamless experience. He knew I needed the car asap and I was able to drive it off the lot 24 hours after testing driving! My salesman even sat with me to setup my OnStar and connect my phone to Bluetooth. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Bob Hein

Cake Lady
4/30/2016

"Great Dealership to deal with"

Great service and making the purchase of my car simply and no pressure by Dennis Anderson. This is my 2nd purchase using the same sales person and would recommend him to my friends when they go into purchase a vehicle.

Dennis Anderson