Hurd Auto Mall

Tasca Buick GMC

Balise Chevrolet of Warwick

truckman
9/27/2016

"Best buying experience I have ever had."

I credit the good experience because of the sales person that I worked with. He was easy to talk to and made you feel comfortable and gave me a lot of information about the vehicle.

Bob Hein, Eric Fiske

Stephen J. Molis
9/27/2016

"Personable and professional! "

My dad is 94 years old, so as you can appreciate, the process of buying a certified used vehicle can be stressful. Bob Hein was our sales rep, and was very knowledgeable, personable and professional to deal with. Bob was extremely helpful in working with my dad to make the overall experience of purchasing this vehicle easy.

Bob Hein

botelhos08
9/22/2016

"Great Experience and awesome customer service!!"

Our first time purchasing a car at a dealership and we where impressed. We did not get pressured into buying something we didn't want. Our sales rep Bob is the man to see if you want to buy a car. He knows knows his stuff when it comes to the cars that are on the lot. We felt very comfortable when we where making a deal. Hurd Auto Mall is a very clean, friendly, and awesome environment. If looking to purchase a new or used vehicle, we recommend Hurd Auto Mall in Johnston, RI.

Bob H

masonpark
9/21/2016

"Lots say family dealership .. Hurd actually does it!"

Bob Hein and Dave Richards were awesome! More dealerships should have people that treat customers the way these two guys do. Got into a great truck, treated my wife with respect, worked the deal, and really felt like we finally found a family dealership. I wish I could remember the names of all the people we dealt with for this transaction .. but will say, across the board everyone was on point without making you feel like you were the next sucker that just walked onto the lot like you get as so many other dealerships. Trust me on this one .. if you are looking for honesty and want make a friend in car business, try HURD GMC.

Bob Hein and Dave Richards

Rick Macksoud
9/19/2016

"Great Experience"

Incredible! That is the word that I use when I describe my recent trip to Hurd Auto Mall in Johnston. My initial call was directed to Alfred who answered my questions and guided me to the GMC dealership. When I arrived at the showroom, Dave Richards (sales manager) was expecting me. I had the pleasure of also working with sales consultant Jennifer Lohman. Dave and Jennifer worked as a team to give me the best deal possible. I was speechless with the deal that they presented to me. It was absolutely amazing how Dave worked the numbers to my advantage on a brand new 2016 Terrain SLT. I would have never imagined that I would be able to get that vehicle for the price they presented me. Since the Terrain is for my wife, Dave gave me the keys and suggested that I take it home for my wife to drive. Of course, she loved it. I then met with Eric (in finance) which was another excellent and easy part of the process. When we picked up the vehicle, Dave asked if we were completely satisfied, and Jennifer explained all of the options within our new Terrain. I will definitely, without hesitation, recommend Hurd Auto Mall to my friends and relatives.

Jennifer Lohman, Dave Richards

Dpmartone
9/15/2016

"Great Service"

Thank you for the great service you provided me with my recent purchase of a GMC. What I appreciate most is the honesty that showed during my purchase. Thank you

David Richards, Jr, David Richards, Sr

rihandyman
9/06/2016

"Excellence"

Great people and great service. I could not be happier with the way I was treated while purchasing my new Chevy Silverado 4x4. My salesman, Devin Richards, is very knowledgeable about his product line, different financing options and discount programs available. His confidence and low-key approach made all the difference for me. Thanks Devin

Devin Richards is the man.

hokeybrian
9/01/2016

"Sierra GMC"

Great experience getting out of one lease and into a new lease. I wanted to get out of my terrain lease and into a lease for a Sierra

Jen Lohman

LBianco
8/26/2016

"Amazing Customer Service - Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

Jennifer Lohman provided exceptional customer service and made this car buying experience the best ever! From the moment we walked in she was friendly, patient and informative! We went in looking at one SUV and purchased another one! Once our decision was made the entire process was quick and painless! Couldn't be happier with the entire experience! Thanks again Jennifer!

Jennifer Lohman

Chrishayess11111
8/23/2016

"Great customer service "

I would like to say Jason Mitchell at Hurd Auto Mall helped me out on finding the best vehicle I was looking for. All my questions were answered and he has great customer service I would highly recommend coming to Hurb to see Hason Mitchell.

Jason Mitchell