Hurd Auto Mall

Tasca Buick GMC

Balise Chevrolet of Warwick

LBianco
8/26/2016

"Amazing Customer Service - Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

Jennifer Lohman provided exceptional customer service and made this car buying experience the best ever! From the moment we walked in she was friendly, patient and informative! We went in looking at one SUV and purchased another one! Once our decision was made the entire process was quick and painless! Couldn't be happier with the entire experience! Thanks again Jennifer!

Jennifer Lohman

Chrishayess11111
8/23/2016

"Great customer service "

I would like to say Jason Mitchell at Hurd Auto Mall helped me out on finding the best vehicle I was looking for. All my questions were answered and he has great customer service I would highly recommend coming to Hurb to see Hason Mitchell.

Jason Mitchell

Valxxv
8/17/2016

"Bob Hein to the rescue!"

Pardon me but I had already written a review but the smart phone ate my homework. Well here goes again. I brought my 2016 Buick Encore in today for service. After hearing from the service dept my car was not eligible for dealer prep service; I called Bob Hein Buick Sales Rep extraordinaire. Bob although he wasn't my salesman represented me to the powers to be that my car was indeed eligible for this service. Bob called me back and told me that all would be taken care of. I told him that he is the man! I want to thank him and Wendy Bowen for helping to get this done. They helped to give me relief to what was starting to become a frustrating day. Woo Hoo everything is turning out fine!

Ed, service associate, Bob Hein Sales Consultant

JR
8/14/2016

"New car...."

Robert was great. He was patient with my husband and I while we were deciding what truck to buy. He made the entire process so easy and quick. No pressure, no games, no gimmicks just a great experience.

Robert Hein

Lindaprrry417
8/14/2016

"Leasing A Buick Envoce"

It was a great experience dealing with David. I found him very pleasant. He explained every part of the car. I left the dealership feeling very satisfied with the suv I chose.

David Sperry

Deb
8/05/2016

"A very pleasant experience!"

I haven't purchased a car in seventeen years, so I wasn't sure what to expect. The whole process was so quick and easy! I shopped online on Saturday and went into the dealership on Monday afternoon. The salesman was friendly, knowledgeable, and patient, answering all my questions. I picked up my new Malibu on Tuesday and couldn't be happier!

Marcin

Lovemynewcar
7/17/2016

"I used to dread buying a car......"

The entire process was so easy, the sales and finance team were transparent in the pricing and financing and I didn't get that sleazy car dealer feeling while I was there.

Jason Brown & Eric Fiske

ndellecese
7/08/2016

"All around great experience"

This is my second vehicle bought from Hurd, they have made the hassle of car buying easy. Excellent service, pricing and knowledge of the new vehicles. Both times they followed through with everything they said they were going to do for me. I will be buying my next vehicle from Hurd and would recommend anyone to do the same.

Charlie

Sylvia A. Natale
7/04/2016

"My First Experience with a Buick Company "

There was no pressure. It was very pleasant, to the point and to my specifications. They were out to please me and offered me the best deal that I had received by 3 different dealerships! The car is a charmer all by itself! Smooth riding, quiet and good looking!

Gene Gaviani

bulldog74
7/03/2016

"Best Trucks on the Planet"

Not only does Hurd Auto Mall sell the best trucks on the Planet, they also have the best sales staff as well,. It was a very positive experience ending in me driving away in a 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4. Due to recent set backs my credit wasn't what I wanted it to be, but I walked away with a lease tailor made for my needs, taking everything into account and coming up with a very affordable payment. I started with Salesman Jason Mitchell, then Sales Manager Dave Richards who assisted Eric Fiske the Finance manager in making this come true. All three employees of Hurd Auto Mall are a credit to their profession, their knowledge of the GMC products and services are second to none which made this what is was a great day!!

Jason Mitchell, Dave Richards, Eric Fiske