Hurd Auto Mall

Tasca Buick GMC

Balise Chevrolet of Warwick

jackson9
5/03/2016

"FANTASTIC SALES STAFF, MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY!!"

FROM THE TIME MY FAMILY AND I WALKED INTO THE SHOWROOM WE WERE TREATED LIKE FAMILY. VERY FRIENDLY STAFF. FROM RECEPTIONIST TO MANAGEMENT. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY!!

DAVID

Ajd410
5/01/2016

"Amanda"

Amazing experience. I came in knowing the car I was looking for but my salesman made it an incredibly seamless experience. He knew I needed the car asap and I was able to drive it off the lot 24 hours after testing driving! My salesman even sat with me to setup my OnStar and connect my phone to Bluetooth. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Bob Hein

Cake Lady
4/30/2016

"Great Dealership to deal with"

Great service and making the purchase of my car simply and no pressure by Dennis Anderson. This is my 2nd purchase using the same sales person and would recommend him to my friends when they go into purchase a vehicle.

Kornell
4/28/2016

"Exceptional customer services clear and concise explanation "

All the people we met at this dealership from the sale person to the financial manager was outstanding. We had a great experience interacting with the people there. Guys keep up the excellent work. You earn my business and every member of my family from now on!!

Nick Langella

MaryJane Rambone
4/25/2016

"Excellent, personable, "

I would definitely recommend Hurd Auto Mall to my friends and family ,great service ,great staff, and always trying to make the customers happy. I was a very happy customer...

Dave Richards , Devin Richards

Amg213
4/22/2016

"Amazing experience!!"

The team at Hurd GMC were amazing! Nick, Dave and their entire team were top notch in every way! They helped me pick the right vehicle at the perfect price for my budget!! They exceeded my expectations and now have a customer for life! I will refer all my friends and family to see them when making an automobile purchase or lease!!! Great job guys!! Thank you for everything!!!!

Dave Richards, Nick Langella

Maryann
4/19/2016

"Love dealing with Hurd auto"

Dennis A. was such a pleasure to work with. He was so kind and helpful and made the buying of my second car from Hurd so easy. He worked very hard to get me my deal and I drove home with the Chevy Equinox of my dream. I have always serviced my car with them and have always been satisfied with the people and the service. The team at Hurds auto has thumbs up from the Chevalier family.

PeteG
4/14/2016

"Sierra"

I had a great experience with Bob who was very helpful but didn't oversell. They were upfront with all aspects of the purchase and it was the quickest process I've had purchasing a vehicle.

Bob Hein

Jim Fundy
4/04/2016

"Sierra 1500 Denali"

Ronnie M. and Dave R. We're such a great team to deal with! They made sure my every want and need in a truck was met with superior customer satisfaction! They both went above and beyond to ensure my wife and I were very happy! This is our second vehicle from Hurd and we will definitely recommend them to all our family and friends.

Ronnie Mandeville and Dave Richards

GLEN RICH
3/27/2016

"Best car buying experience i have had!"

My wife and I were looking to purchase a vehicle. We had been to many dealerships looking. We really had enough of the pressure sales pitches and were almost ready to give up looking. We decided to take a last ride to look at a vehicle at the Hurd Auto Mall. Pretty good distance from Revere, MA to Johnston, RI. My only wish is we had started there first. What a pleasure dealing with the people at Hurd! Dennis Anderson, in particular, was phenominal. No high pressure sales tactics. Explained everything thoroughly. Explained optional things such as extended warranty and meet or beat financing. Not what we dealt with at previous dealerships. Will recommend Hurd to everyone!