Hurd Auto Mall

Gates GMC Buick Nissan

Tasca Buick GMC

wmalloney
3/03/2015

"Leasing my Second Vehicle from Hurd Auto Mall"

When I walked into Hurd on Saturday February 28th my intention was to review my current lease 39 month lease which was expiring in 6 months. My salesperson was Joe Oliveira, a very personable guy. One of the topics was the fact that I was going to go over the miles on my lease unless we could get something done in the next couple of months. The next thing I knew Joe Oliveria was discussing the possibility of leasing another car that very day and if I was amiable to doing that. My answer was a resounding YES!!! A short while later I was driving home in a 2015 Buick Verrano!! Was I satisfied? For sure, a great experience from start to finish. Joe did a great job, the Sales manager a real straight shooter laid it on the line and we got it done!! Will I be returning to Hurd when his lease expires? The answer is a resounding YES, thanks Joe and the entire Hurd team for a great experience!!!

Joe Oliveria

Rmaloney
2/23/2015

"Finally got my truck"

After trying to get into a truck I loved for a decent price, HURD accomplished what others could not. Joe and Dave worked with me to get the numbers I needed in order to make a deal.

Joe Oliveira Dave Richards

ingtoffer
1/26/2015

"Good first time experience "

Went to several dealerships prior to Hurd. They were the one most willing to work with me to get everything I wanted at the monthly payment I wanted.

Devin

Llapati
1/25/2015

""Simply The Best""

Though we loved our 2013 Leased "Terrain" the miles were getting up there. So, we walked in and basically out with a new 2015 "Encore"....Where else can you do that with such ease and confidence with a well professional and very organized staff..."Simply The Best"

Wayne King Jennifer Lohman

mfurtado
1/23/2015

"First Leading Experience! Great Customer Service "

From the moment I was in contact with sales representative I was impressed. Robert Heineken answered all my questions and more! It was my first buying experience and I was extremely nervous but he helped me through the while process! Keith Miranda went above and beyond to help me finance my new lease! Best customer service from both of them! Wayne King was honest when asked questions and made the process so easy! I went in at 5pm one day and the next day drove away with my brand new 2015 GMC Terrain SLE-2. I would recommend all of them and I look forward to dealing with them in the future!

Keith Miranda, Robert Hein, Wayne King

Joe Faulk
1/17/2015

"Professional and Personal"

Hearing all the "horror stories" of dealing with car salesman and dealerships, I was a tentative to car shop at dealerships for the first time. But Bob Hein at Hurd made it a great experience! He went above and beyond to get me into the vehicle that fit all my needs from price to size. He learned what my family needed, what we liked, and found just the car for us. I have been in sales for over 10 years and couldn't be more pleased with the service I received. Never was I pushed or pressured into a quick buy, even without ever mentioning that I was shopping around and looking at other dealers. It was Bob's personal and professional service that I did not get at other places, and that brought me back to Hurd. Bob literally worked with me for two weeks, and each time we met or talked over the phone, I could see that he was in it for more than just a sale, but to help me meet the need for a new car for my family. And we absolutely love it! Professional and personal was my car buying experience at Hurd Auto Mall with Bob Hein. Thank you!

Bob Hein

Lauren
1/03/2015

"Returning a lease"

We went to Hurd to return our Equinox as our miles were close to the 39,000 lease term. This was our first time returning a leased vehicle so we were very unfamiliar with the process. Charlie our sales rep was excellent, teaching us about the process, going over numbers and getting us into a new lease vehicle of our choice before the afternoon was over. No nonsense business, excellent service within hours! Thank you, we love our new Traverse!

Charlie

jokerbengal
12/09/2014

"Thank You Marcin"

My wife and I came in on Monday December 8 to ask about trading in our 2 vehicles towards 2 new ones. We were treated wonderfully by Marcin and ended up getting 2 new vehicles for a lower price than we were already paying. We were very hesitant about going to a dealer at all but because I had bought a previous vehicle at Hurd before I knew this would be the right place to go. Marcin made this a smooth transaction and we both left extremely happy and we will be spreading the good word about Marcin and Hurd Chevrolet. Thanks, Shawn

Marcin

magicsue
12/07/2014

"Electrical issues BE GONE!"

My vehicle came with 3 months of OnStar. When we tried to activate it, we found that there was a problem. OnStar could not locate the vehicle. I brought the car in and TROY made me feel that i was a priority. As i waited for their shuttle service to bring me home and get my husband to work, I noticed that all of the service people were 100% focused on every single customer!! I work in customer service so it was refreshing to see others focus on the customer experience at the level I would provide! They traced the problem, ordered the part, and i picked up my car the next morning! I couldn't ask for a better experience!!

Troy

magicsue
12/07/2014

"5-star customer service!"

My car got crushed by a tree and that really put us in a bind for another vehicle. We searched 4 other dealerships within a 50 mile radius before we went to Hurd. Having only 2 weeks with a rental car, we were sorely pressed for time and BOB HEIN went above and beyond to find the vehicle we wanted AT THE PRICE WE WANTED!! He stayed late to accommodate our work schedules and even took care of us on his DAY OFF!! No one has ever shown that level of customer care and service!! Because of BOB HEIN, my husband and I will buy our next vehicle from Hurd AutoMall and Bob Hein!! Thanks for the wonderful experience!!

Bob Hein