Hurd Auto Mall

Gates GMC Buick Nissan

Herb Connolly Chevrolet

Kim
7/21/2015

"Michael Messina: "hands down the best sales rep""

I was a loyal Colonial Toyota customer 30 years at least bought a minimum of 15 vehicles from them!!! Well the old man should have never given his son Mike partial ownership if he even did that because after all of those years Mike couldn't get the job done!!! So my sister in law tells me she just traded in her Rav 4 for a Chevy and got a great deal!! I walk into Hurd tell Mike Messina my story while his manager is standing right by and gets me driving a Chevy Equinox within 15 minutes tops!! They worked the numbers and made me very happy!! Mike was so attentive and "on the job" shall I say! He's like a really happy great spirited guy who moves like a nascar and is all about getting the job done!!! Hurd you got me for the next 30 years and Colonial Toyota you better watch out cuz you have some Major Competition!! Oh and I don't want to forget to mention when I got to finance two days later at 2pm on the dot!!! It took about 5 minutes to sign the papers and go!!! I am so impressed with everyone employee I dealt with nothing but courteous and professional no crap, not a lot of talk, just "let's get it done"!!!

Michael Messina (sales rep), Richards was the last name

QueenB
7/19/2015

"Highly Recommend"

We were extremely satisfied with our shopping and purchase experience at Hurd Auto Mall. The staff spent a significant amount of time with us and we were pleased to drive our new vehicle off the lot that same day.

Ed Trotta

lauralee
6/18/2015

"MY EXPERIENCE AT HURD WAS GREAT"

I had the greatest salesperson Joe Olivieri. He was calm, knowledgeable and patient. He knew all of the details about the vehicle I purchased, a 2015 Buick Encore and I love it. He also worked on the best price for me and after getting pricing at two other dealerships, Joe gave me the best price. Thank you!

Joe Olivieri

Mike B
6/18/2015

"Great Service"

While driving, my SUV had 3 warnings lights come on, including reduced engine power. I contacted Chevrolet Sales Manager Dave Richards and asked him if my car could be looked at ASAP. Dave told me to come in the next morning. Upon arrival I spoke to service advisor Dave Leonard, who had my car looked at pronto. The technicians were quickly able to diagnose and repair my car, and got me on my way in a timely manner. I have been a customer at Hurd for 15 years and will continue to be because of their outstanding employees. Michael Batalon

Dave Richards, Dave Leonard

kaax227
6/09/2015

"Very happy to have chosen Hurd "

I'm very happy to have chosen and leased my car at Hurd Auto Mall. Marcin, who was my sales person was very nice and helpful, explaining everything I needed to know about the car and financials, there was no pressure at all to purchase which was nice. Everyone here was super nice and helpful and I am very happy with the service and car I received!

Marcin

shopping929
6/09/2015

"Great Experience at Hurd Auto Mall "

I had a great experience at Hurd Auto Mall. I had never leased a vehicle before and they answered all my questions which helped me finalize my decision to lease.

Joe Oliveira

Laura P.
6/09/2015

"No Pressure. A pleasant transaction!"

The people at Hurd Auto Mall were very professional and very helpful. There was never any pressure to buy and my salesperson, Gene Gaviani, could not have been any more accommodating. He made sure that I understood all aspects of the process, and that I was comfortable, since this was my first purchase. He took the time needed to fit me into a car and payment that suited me. I felt that I was not just another individual that was buying a car but someone who he wanted to make happy with the purchase. The total car experience was EXCELLENT! I look forward to my future dealings with the company. I find then to be first rate and professional. They are really interested in making the customer happy. Highly recommend. Laura P.

Gene Gavianni

daytona20
6/07/2015

"Great experience!!!"

It had been a very long time since i bought a new car so i was nervous at the thought of looking. My daughter leased a car from Hurd a month earlier and told me i should go look there. From the minute i walked in the door i felt at ease. Marcin was great, very professional he made everything so easy, thanks to him i am enjoying my new Chevy Cruz. I would recommend Hurd to anyone looking for a car and ask for Marcin

Marcin O.

Impala Lover
6/06/2015

"I keep coming back"

I have bought 4 cars in the last 10 years from Hurd. The last three I started leasing and found it's the best way to buy. Mike Hennessey has been working with me since 2009 and always helped me get the best deal. The service department has always been on spot with any issues or service. I would recommend to any one looking for a new car to go to Hurd and see Mike.

Mike Hennessey, Wendy Bowen, Dave Richards

KC549
6/06/2015

"Great Customer experience!"

In my search of a Used Mazda 6i Hurd was my first choice and no regrets. Professional, simple and easy to work with. Great customer follow up service ,too.

Marcin O.