Hurd Auto Mall

Hurd Auto Mall Info

Carter Chevrolet

Gates GMC Buick Nissan

"Great Service!"

your service department is the best! from Nina scheduling my appointment. To Al Guertin taking care my appointment. To the service dept. repairing my car in a timely manner. To Dave Richards answering my questions on the new GM models. I'll be back!

Nina, Al, & Dave

"Car purchase"

My wife and I purchased a used Chrysler town and country minivan. The salesman was exceptional and did not pressure us in anyway to purchase or purchase quickly. The price was fair and all options were clearly explained to us before purchasing. Overall the experience was great.

David Anderson

"Quick and painless "

This was a great experience. Dave was great and easy to get along with. The whole experience was very casual. There was no pressure. I even got a chance to talk to Chris Hurd.

Dave Anderson

"False advertising "

They list great vehicles on their website at excellent prices, I called and spoke with Erica from the Internet department she asked if I was interested in just one vehicle or if there were a few I liked, I specifically told her multiple times I was only interested in one particular vehicle. When I arr at the dealer after driving an hour out of my way after work the first salesman told me the vehicle I wanted was in their shop and tried to get me to consider another. When I told him that I only wanted to look at the one vehicle he offered to check with the manager. The manager then said the truck I wanted was hit on the lot and offered for me to look at a more expensive truck with less options. I asked why nobody would call and tell me before having drive an hour there to which he had no response, so I procee to leave and drive an hour back hour home without ever seeing the wonderfully priced "bait" vehicle they had on their website. Thank you Hurd for wasting my time.

Erica, Brian

"Great car buying experience"

Wonderful car buying experience with Robert Hein at Hurd Auto. I found the used vehicle that I wanted via the internet and someone called me on the phone from the dealership with me within minutes to answer any questions I had. They also have a great customer service texting feature that let's you text any questions and someone gets back to you right away with the answer. So convenient and quick. We drove all the way from Northern MA and they were so accommodating and considerate of our time constraints. Highly recommend!

Robert Hein

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

Our Sales Rep Robert Hein was excellent! He assisted us through the process and was very knowledgle. Smooth and comfortable process for an experience that is usally very stressful. Will definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends!

Robert Hein

"My gorgeous Malibu"

Hurd is a great dealership. Mike Messina went the extra mile to get me the car I wanted. He even picked me up at my home to get me to the dealership. Thank you so much Mike. Dave Richards, I can't forget you too. You were great!

Mike Messina and Dave Richards

"great experience"

my salesman was michael messina he helped me get into my new Malibu, as soon as I got to the dealership he was there to answer any questions and didn't pressure me into anything I didn't want, overall great experience and will definitely be back!

michael messina and david richards

"Great dealership"

My salesperson Joel was extremely helpful to me in purchasing a 2014 Terrain. The finance process was quick and easy. I am very happy with the Terrain and that I purchased it at Hurd. This is the fourth vehicle that I have purchased at Hurd.

Joel

"New equinox"

Good dealership. Helped me get approved despite low credit score. Can't be happier with my vechcle, would recommend to anyone in Rhode Island area.

David Anderson