Hurd Auto Mall

Balise Chevrolet of Warwick

Jleighti
6/25/2016

"Great experience!"

Dave Lavasseur was fantastic! Honesty is always the best policy. He delivered on all counts. I would refer him to anyone.

David Lavasseur

Ann-Marie
6/17/2016

"Friendly and accommodating"

I would definitely recommend Hurd Auto Mall to prospective car buyers. During my visit to Hurd, I was very impressed with Dave Richards, sales manager. I found him to be personable, PATIENT, and willing to put much time and effort into helping me find the car I wanted. This dealership certainly works with the customer's best interests in mind. It really is a place "where you can send your friends...and family".

Dave Richards, Jr.

rihammond
6/16/2016

"Best car buying experience ever! "

We visited Hurd Chevrolet on an ad from the newspaper about a Chevy Cruze. At the time we were unsure about brands, leasing, buying new or used. Mike Hennessey helped us quickly look at the Cruze with little trouble. Mike was very patient in talking with us about leasing or buying either a new or used car without once trying to push us or close the deal until we had found a solution we were comfortable with and were willing to go forward on. We selected a 1 yr old Cruze with very low miles that us additional options that would be on the slightly higher priced new car. Thanks Mike!!! Next we spoke with the finance person, Wayne King, who prepared a few different options for us to consider. After seeing Mike, we took a quick dinner break at a local eatery and Wayne had all his work done when we returned. We were happy to see that Wayne also was patient , thoughtful and skilled in helping to find a loan term and options that worked for us. We opted an ala carte loan with gap coverage. Thanks Wayne !!! Overall, the car buying was enjoyable, without pressure and went very smoothly. My wife and I spoke about it and decided it was the best car buying experience we had had since buying our first new car in '81. Good Job !! By the way, my wife LOVES her car.

Mike Hennessey, Wayne King

debbie
6/10/2016

"awesome"

I would recommend this dealership to anyone. They adhered to there advertisement and still dealt with you to make a sale and were very friendly.

Jason Mitchell

RONZIO7
6/06/2016

"AWESOME SALESPERSON "

DENNIS ANDERSON WAS GREAT EVERYONE WAS LIKE FAMILY DENNIS WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP GET THE PERFECT TERRANE FOR GAIL HAD TO HAVE HEATED SEATS NO PROBLEM GREAT DEAL THANKS DENNIS ANDERSON AND HURD GMC FOR ALL YOU DID I WILL BE BACK TO BUY MY NEW PICK UP ALSO RON MANFREDO AND GAIL PANGELINAN

DENNIS,ANDERSON

Kilties794ever
6/05/2016

"This is how it's supposed to be done"

I have never had a better car buying experience. Dave and Devin were not only excellent salesmen, they are also excellent people as well. In a world where service is grossly lacking everywhere you go, these two made sure my wife and I left totally satisfied. Tell your friends? I'm telling everybody!!

David Richards, Devin Richards

Pops
6/03/2016

"Very well received,and the sales woman was very good at her."

Very good dealership,our second terrain in 3 years ,so I know the service department which is good and very friendly ,and they are quick with

Jennifer Loman

Sunchevy
6/01/2016

"Fast, clear and to the point"

Good Service, Excellent attention... I allowed is to buy without pressure to make our Best decisión ! Couldn't have asked for a better experience with Lease a New car!

Mike Hennessey

higgins1811
5/31/2016

"Impeccable customer service "

Shopped around for a truck and after visiting 6 dealerships, I must say the customer service at hurd gmc was the best. Worked with two gentleman over there (nick l, and dave r). They were definitely the most up front honest guys I dealt with during my shop for a truck. The worst part is I needed a miracle on a truck that I wasn't even able to give them my business. If I wasn't so upside down on my car as a trade I would of never left there. Those guys were patient and willing to work as much as they could it's not in the cards right now. When it is time I will definitely be going back there!!!

Nick Langella, Dave Richards

SProulx1
5/30/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

Our Sales Associate, Chris, made us feel very comfortable. He was very knowledgable and helpful throughout the whole process including giving us a nice tour of the facility.

Chris Garner