Hurd Auto Mall

Hurd Auto Mall
Hurd Auto Mall Info

Carter Chevrolet

Gates GMC Buick Nissan

"Great car buying experience"

Wonderful car buying experience with Robert Hein at Hurd Auto. I found the used vehicle that I wanted via the internet and someone called me on the phone from the dealership with me within minutes to answer any questions I had. They also have a great customer service texting feature that let's you text any questions and someone gets back to you right away with the answer. So convenient and quick. We drove all the way from Northern MA and they were so accommodating and considerate of our time constraints. Highly recommend!

Robert Hein

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

Our Sales Rep Robert Hein was excellent! He assisted us through the process and was very knowledgle. Smooth and comfortable process for an experience that is usally very stressful. Will definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends!

Robert Hein

"My gorgeous Malibu"

Hurd is a great dealership. Mike Messina went the extra mile to get me the car I wanted. He even picked me up at my home to get me to the dealership. Thank you so much Mike. Dave Richards, I can't forget you too. You were great!

Mike Messina and Dave Richards

"great experience"

my salesman was michael messina he helped me get into my new Malibu, as soon as I got to the dealership he was there to answer any questions and didn't pressure me into anything I didn't want, overall great experience and will definitely be back!

michael messina and david richards

"Great dealership"

My salesperson Joel was extremely helpful to me in purchasing a 2014 Terrain. The finance process was quick and easy. I am very happy with the Terrain and that I purchased it at Hurd. This is the fourth vehicle that I have purchased at Hurd.

Joel

"New equinox"

Good dealership. Helped me get approved despite low credit score. Can't be happier with my vechcle, would recommend to anyone in Rhode Island area.

David Anderson

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE..."

I had the pleasure of working with Jennifer & she helped me lease my new GMC Acadia. My experience from the moment I walked through the door up to driving off the lot in my new SUV was fabulous! She was so friendly & extremely knowledgable. Thank you Jen & Hurd Auto Mall for everything! I will definitely be back! Elizabeth Warren, Rhode Island

Jennifer Lohman

"My New Car"

they were great to work with and kept me informed of the process and I enjoyed my experience, and will be going back in the future to purchase a truck for my husband.

David Anderson and Robert Arena

"Great experience"

I researched online for a truck on the Hurd lot and had a no hassle experience to drive off with the truck and to trade in my current car. Our salesman, Dave Anderson was thorough and explained all aspect of the transaction. For purchasing a vehicle on a Monday holiday, the dealership went out of their way to get us the truck on the same day. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Dave Anderson

"Very satisfying"

The salesman, Jeison Mazo, was very helpful ,explaining the features of each car I was interested in. He didn't try to pressure me in any way, thereby letting me make my own decision. I would certainly recommend him and the dealership to anyone I knew of who might be interested in buying a new car.

Jeison Mazo