Hurd Auto Mall

Imperial Chevrolet

Silverado
2/06/2016

"Awesome new truck"

I was not in a hurry to trade in my car but was starting to look at used trucks. I new that the monthly payment would be too high on new trucks. After talking to the sales man and the manager, I realized that I did not need to buy. The leases right now were the same payment as 3 year old trucks. I got a beautiful new fully loaded truck for about the same payment as my car.

Jason Jackvony, Matt Lafazia

Sherri
1/29/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE ... A+++ CUSTOMER SERVICE from the moment I walked in the door. A special thanks for Dave Richards Sr Sales Manager and Dave Richards JR Salesperson They both were very honest and genuine . I believe you should always pick the dealer before the vehicle. I could not be happier with my purchase. I would recommend family and friends.

Dave Richards SR and Dave Richards JR

Sandykrn
1/20/2016

"Equinox 2016"

I love the Hurd Auto Team. This is my third Equinox and I am always pleased with their service. Dave L. was knowledgeable and helpful with getting the color I wanted in a very short time. I am also very happy with their service department. Everyone again is knowledgeable and works to do the best for you! I would recommend Hurd to anyone that wants good honest service in buying a car!!

David L.

Porter84
1/14/2016

"Jason Mitchell "

Such a great experience. Jason was an absolute pleasure to deal with , he made the whole experience quick and easy can't say enough great things about Jason and hurd Thank you and look forward to doing more business in the future

Jason Mitchell

wfdjb
1/11/2016

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE BUYING A NEW VEHICLE "

The team at Hurd was incredible thank you for a great experience if looking and want to buy this is the place thank you great job !!

Charles ,jason,eric

carmella15
1/11/2016

"Praise for Hurd Automotive"

The Hurd Sales and Management team makes buying a new car painless and pressure free. I have been to many dealerships over the years but can honestly say Hurd Auto Group is by far one of the easiest and helpful dealerships I have visited.

Gene, Chris, Eric

hunter 4x4
1/08/2016

"excellent,as usual."

This is the fourth vehicle my family has purchased from Hurd .We have never run into any problems. Dennis Anderson,the sales representative goes above and beyond to give you best deal he can and is open and honest.

Dennis Anderson

My malibu
1/08/2016

"Courteous and helpful "

It had been over 40 years since dealing with the purchase/lease of a new vehicle and was anticipating a very stressful experience! What I encountered was just the opposite to say the least. I was treated with respect and concern for my comfort, not only in the vehicle but also the financial endevor I was entering. Just the fact that all regular maintenance is included gives you peace of mind. Great job Marcin and the Hurd AutoMall group.

Marcin

ghostrider401
1/07/2016

"shady service department"

Hurd auto mall's service center is sub par at best. They are very deceitful and rude and very unprofessional. There are a ton of complaints about them online and on yelp. I brought my car in for service and was told it was going to be done next day...well that was a lie, the next day came and went and so did more days, when I called to inquire about my car they gave me the runaround , I then told them if my car wasn't going to be fixed in a timely manner I would just come pick it up and they totally ignored me. I am now forced to contact channel 10 and 12 to get to the bottom of this. Please do yourself a favor find a better dealership as hurd auto mall are scammers and liars.

rob, adam, walter

mlcatanese
1/06/2016

"2016 Buick Encore"

Such an easy experience. No pressure. We were in and out in 2 hours with a great vehicle and awesome deal. Gene Gaviani (salesman) was professional, knowledgeable and wonderful to work with. This was the quickest we've every been in/out of a dealership with a signed deal!

Gene Gaviani