Hurd Auto Mall

Gates GMC Buick Nissan

Carter Chevrolet

Rosanne
3/24/2015

"Best Auto Dealer Experience"

I came to Hurd Auto Mall today to look at a car I saw on your website. I knew that you didn't sell Toyotas, but I saw a 2012 Camry XLE that I was interested in. After viewing your ad on Channel 12, I just had to find out for myself the good service, low prices, etc. Devin helped me and told me that the Toyota Camry that I was interested in was sold so he brought out another Camry-- a 2012 white Camry LE. Took a test drive and I liked it, but deep down I really wanted a Camry with a sunroof. After talking with Dave Richards, Sales Manager, he made my wish come true. I got a sunroof and the low mileage that I was looking for. Can't wait to pick up my 'new' vehicle. Thanks for your great service. Rosanne N. March 24, 2015

Dave Richards, Devin Richards

Crystal
3/18/2015

"The worst experience I have ever at a Dealership."

Purchased a used GMC Sierra 2500 HD from this dealership on 2/21/15 and it still sits in my driveway with no plates or registration therefore it is illegal for me to drive this vehicle I just purchased and since I'm from New York I really am at the mercy of this dealership. I asked several questions specific to marks on the frame of the vehicle and was not able to get responses even after I asked the sales person Jennifer Lohman to ask Service. No one at the dealership could provide an answer. I should have walked away at that point and not purchased this vehicle. When I spoke with Wendy Bowen (General Manager) about the vehicle she asked Service and was told the drop in bed liner was installed due to blemishes in the bed from the 5th Wheel the previous owner removed. When we asked at the time of purchase no one in service knew what the marks were on the frame after they already installed the drop in bed liner. I drove this "Certifed" vehicle home on 2/22/15 and parked it in the driveway where it sat until I saw a puddle of oil under it and brought it to a local dealer on 3/11/15. I thought all "Certified" vehicles were supposed to go through a 172 point inspection, I guess their service people missed the oil dripping from the front seal. If you purchase a truck with a bed liner ask them to remove it so you can see the bed. We didn't and the marks we asked about were from a 5th Wheel. When we had the seals fixed we were going to put a spray bed liner in this vehicle and they cannot because there are holes in it and it needs to be repaired some of which are 3 inches in diameter and the cost will be $500 to fix. Wendy Bowen the General Manager said they did nothing wrong so, they will not do anything to make this right. I really hope I get my plates and registration soon so I can drive this vehicle. I would also recommend getting all documentation you require for any vehicle at the time of purchase. I have been trying to get information that I put in writing on 3/2/15, 3/3/15, 3/9/15, 3/11/15 and 3/12/15 and still no information.

Jennifer Lohman, Wendy Bowen, Matt Lafazia, Dave Richards, Christine Lheurux

Dan
3/16/2015

"Bought a Chevy Traverse "

Leasing a new Chevy Traverse and Marcin made the process smooth and catered to what we wanted. The price was within our budget and the car is just what we were looking for. Very satisfied

Marcin

freddie1
3/13/2015

"Help when need"

After many attempts at trying to get in to a new car, joe oliveira made it happen. Very friendly and informative. He took the time and had the patience to find the right fit in are budgit. Thanks.

joe oliveira

KerryHellman
3/12/2015

"Amazing Customer Service from Wayne King & Bob Henis"

After a terrible accident my car search was short because of Wayne King and Bob Heins at Hurd Auto Mall. They welcomed me and helped me find a new vehicle. Honestly they went above and beyond for me. I am a first time NEW car buyer they helped me decide to do a lease and found a car that NOT only fits my personality BUT makes me feel safe, drives smooth, is affordable and it is a luxury car. I never thought I'd be able to afford a luxury car being 23, but with time and number crunching Wayne King did it! Wayne and Bob even searched for the exact model I was looking for. Wayne had it delivered here from PA. I recommend this dealership to anyone. Bob was a great salesman, and Wayne is master of number crunching. They made a great team and made me one happy camper! Kerry Hellman

Wayne King Bob Henis

wmalloney
3/03/2015

"Leasing my Second Vehicle from Hurd Auto Mall"

When I walked into Hurd on Saturday February 28th my intention was to review my current lease 39 month lease which was expiring in 6 months. My salesperson was Joe Oliveira, a very personable guy. One of the topics was the fact that I was going to go over the miles on my lease unless we could get something done in the next couple of months. The next thing I knew Joe Oliveria was discussing the possibility of leasing another car that very day and if I was amiable to doing that. My answer was a resounding YES!!! A short while later I was driving home in a 2015 Buick Verrano!! Was I satisfied? For sure, a great experience from start to finish. Joe did a great job, the Sales manager a real straight shooter laid it on the line and we got it done!! Will I be returning to Hurd when his lease expires? The answer is a resounding YES, thanks Joe and the entire Hurd team for a great experience!!!

Joe Oliveria

Rmaloney
2/23/2015

"Finally got my truck"

After trying to get into a truck I loved for a decent price, HURD accomplished what others could not. Joe and Dave worked with me to get the numbers I needed in order to make a deal.

Joe Oliveira Dave Richards

ingtoffer
1/26/2015

"Good first time experience "

Went to several dealerships prior to Hurd. They were the one most willing to work with me to get everything I wanted at the monthly payment I wanted.

Devin

Llapati
1/25/2015

""Simply The Best""

Though we loved our 2013 Leased "Terrain" the miles were getting up there. So, we walked in and basically out with a new 2015 "Encore"....Where else can you do that with such ease and confidence with a well professional and very organized staff..."Simply The Best"

Wayne King Jennifer Lohman

mfurtado
1/23/2015

"First Leading Experience! Great Customer Service "

From the moment I was in contact with sales representative I was impressed. Robert Heineken answered all my questions and more! It was my first buying experience and I was extremely nervous but he helped me through the while process! Keith Miranda went above and beyond to help me finance my new lease! Best customer service from both of them! Wayne King was honest when asked questions and made the process so easy! I went in at 5pm one day and the next day drove away with my brand new 2015 GMC Terrain SLE-2. I would recommend all of them and I look forward to dealing with them in the future!

Keith Miranda, Robert Hein, Wayne King