Hurd Auto Mall

Colonial Chevrolet

Gates GMC Buick Nissan

Jim,Pauline.
4/18/2015

"Best car buying experience we've had"

First time at Hurd. Devin made our car purchase perfect from test drive to driving it home. Very happy with the trade in price and cost of our new car. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Devin Richards and Julia Levins

adaitch
4/14/2015

"Excellent car buying experience"

I just purchased a lightly used 2014 Buick Regal from Jen Lohman, my Hurd sales person and I just want to say that the buying experience was second to none. We made a good deal and even though I hem'd and haw'd for a week they still held the deal we made. Had plenty of time during the test drive, no pressure at all. Once I finally decided to purchase the Regal I called up in the morning, signed some papers in the evening and drove off. All above board, the payments we agreed on, no extras and just the minimum push for more warrantees. Also kudos to Wendy Bowen, the GM who made me feel welcome and comfortable with the process. I'd recommend Hurd for your car buying needs!

Jennifer Lohman, Wendy Bowman

mscamp
4/14/2015

""Great Experience As Usual!""

This was my second time leasing from Hurd, and they really know how to make things work for their customers! I can't thank Bob enough for helping me stay at a great rate, and making my SUV dreams come true! Bob really helped me get the best deal possible, and stayed beyond close so I could leave with my new vehicle that same day.

Robert Hein

mhat78
4/12/2015

"No pressure, no stress"

no pressure, no stress...straight forward sales and service...without a doubt I would recommend this dealership to friends and family...in fact, I already have...

Brian St.Germain and Julia Levins

Satisfied Sonic
4/12/2015

"No Hassles, Super-friendly, Great Deal!"

Can't say enough positive things about Charlie and the team at Hurd. They truly made buying a new car enjoyable, hassle-free and painless. Very highly recommended--worth the drive--we came down twice from Boston because they had a particular car we wanted and they stayed late both nights to help us get the deal done.

Charlie Gleavey

Chevybuyer01
4/07/2015

"Totally unexpected"

I went to Hurd and had the easiest most enjoyable experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. I even came on this website and read reviews both good and bad before I went down there and could not disagree more with anyone who did not give them five stars. I had the pleasure of dealing with Max, Dave Richards and Adam Park... These guys are real professionals who care about their customers I would recommend everyone I know to go and deal directly with these three gentlemen

Dave Richards, Adam Park, max

Joe2275
4/02/2015

"Favorable Customer Experience"

My favorable customer experience in purchasing a new vehicle with a trade-in was in large part due to the excellent service that Bob Hein provided. From going through the various car options to the test drive, sale and delivery, Bob went the extra mile.

Bob Hein

Upset customer
4/02/2015

"Buy with confidence, buy from HURD"

After leasing a 2015 Silverado the team of MIke Hennessy and sales manager Max were able to work around what I could comfortably afford. They did everything they possibly could to get me in the exact truck I was looking for. Although I came into a hiccup with one person at the dealership the OTHER managorial staff were truly awesome. This dealer knows how to please their customers, this dealer won't hang you out to dry. I'm excited to work with HURD again in the future. I thank those who worked with my wife and I to make this dream of owning a new Silverado become reality. Thank you!!

Mike , Max, Carl, Mike and Wendy

golfer chick
3/29/2015

"Great customer service"

I turned in my 2012 lease and drove out buying a 2014 Cruze. Mike Hennessey, whom I had worked with previously was terrific. I told him what I wanted to pay and he made it happen. Julia in Finance worked different scenerios for us. I left with a great deal. Thanks to Mike and Julia.

Mike Hennessey and Julia Levins

Rosanne
3/24/2015

"Best Auto Dealer Experience"

I came to Hurd Auto Mall today to look at a car I saw on your website. I knew that you didn't sell Toyotas, but I saw a 2012 Camry XLE that I was interested in. After viewing your ad on Channel 12, I just had to find out for myself the good service, low prices, etc. Devin helped me and told me that the Toyota Camry that I was interested in was sold so he brought out another Camry-- a 2012 white Camry LE. Took a test drive and I liked it, but deep down I really wanted a Camry with a sunroof. After talking with Dave Richards, Sales Manager, he made my wish come true. I got a sunroof and the low mileage that I was looking for. Can't wait to pick up my 'new' vehicle. Thanks for your great service. Rosanne N. March 24, 2015

Dave Richards, Devin Richards