Hurd Auto Mall

Carter Chevrolet

jokerbengal
12/09/2014

"Thank You Marcin"

My wife and I came in on Monday December 8 to ask about trading in our 2 vehicles towards 2 new ones. We were treated wonderfully by Marcin and ended up getting 2 new vehicles for a lower price than we were already paying. We were very hesitant about going to a dealer at all but because I had bought a previous vehicle at Hurd before I knew this would be the right place to go. Marcin made this a smooth transaction and we both left extremely happy and we will be spreading the good word about Marcin and Hurd Chevrolet. Thanks, Shawn

Marcin

magicsue
12/07/2014

"Electrical issues BE GONE!"

My vehicle came with 3 months of OnStar. When we tried to activate it, we found that there was a problem. OnStar could not locate the vehicle. I brought the car in and TROY made me feel that i was a priority. As i waited for their shuttle service to bring me home and get my husband to work, I noticed that all of the service people were 100% focused on every single customer!! I work in customer service so it was refreshing to see others focus on the customer experience at the level I would provide! They traced the problem, ordered the part, and i picked up my car the next morning! I couldn't ask for a better experience!!

Troy

magicsue
12/07/2014

"5-star customer service!"

My car got crushed by a tree and that really put us in a bind for another vehicle. We searched 4 other dealerships within a 50 mile radius before we went to Hurd. Having only 2 weeks with a rental car, we were sorely pressed for time and BOB HEIN went above and beyond to find the vehicle we wanted AT THE PRICE WE WANTED!! He stayed late to accommodate our work schedules and even took care of us on his DAY OFF!! No one has ever shown that level of customer care and service!! Because of BOB HEIN, my husband and I will buy our next vehicle from Hurd AutoMall and Bob Hein!! Thanks for the wonderful experience!!

Bob Hein

LissLan

"Amazing Experience!"

I needed a new car and was dreading the long and uncomfortable process it can be. To my surprise, I had a fantastic experience at Hurd last week! Everything went so smoothly and it was actually, dare I say... enjoyable! From the moment I walked in and met with the salesman, Michael Messina, I felt comfortable and relaxed. I did some research before I went to the dealership and I knew exactly what I could afford to spend. I also knew what options were in my price range and what I would not compromise on. Michael was able to get me the SUV I wanted with even more options than I expected and in the diamond white color that I couldn't find anywhere! They have a huge inventory, so I was able to drive away with my new car without having to wait for it to come in. Everyone there is so friendly and knowledgeable. Michael was so easy to work with. He was not pushy and he worked really hard to get me the best deal. He was very informative and made sure that all of my questions were answered (and I had a lot of questions)! He had my new car reconditioned and filled with a tank of gas by the time I left. I also worked with Julia, who helped with the financing. She was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. Overall, this was a great experience and I love my new Traverse! If you are looking for a new or used vehicle, I strongly recommend Hurd and their team!

Michael Messina

JessaW24
12/06/2014

"Cat dealership with Family feel"

From start to end this was a fantastic experience. The sales consultant Bob (Robert) Hein was up front honest and frienfly and I will recommend to all my family and friends. The financing process was smooth, quick and easy and I couldn't be happier. It was completely above our expectations. I am completely in love with my new Buick Enclave aND look forward to showing it around. If looking for a new or used vehicle this should be your first and last stop

Robert Hein

mbudd
12/06/2014

"The auto mall with the family feel"

From my first phone conversation with reception to the last handshake and putting me on the road with gas in my tank the Hurd team followed through on every aspect - whatever they said would happen did happen and that is saying a lot these days. I especially want to thank Michael Messina my sales consultant for all his help and assistance in getting me into my new (for me) 2008 CRV. Backed up by other folks at Hurd like Dave Richards, Michael effectively facilitated every step of the process. Professional, personable and no pressure, Michael was thorough and attentive to every detail; always keeping me in the picture as the vehicle was prepped and reconditioned. He made sure I had a ride when I dropped off my rental car. Wayne in finance explained the deal clearly and showed me all the options and took the extra time and effort to work to match the loan rate offers I had from other lenders. Everyone at Hurd from the lovely folks at reception to lot attendant Tom Tineo, provided me with excellent service and made me feel welcome. Hurd gets my highest rating for friendly and professional service.

Michael Messina

Helga Melgar
12/05/2014

"Easy Breezy Experience on a Great Product"

Got my car from there last weekend and not only did I drive away feeling good about the product itself, but the overall experience. I've always dreaded going to dealerships, thinking of aggressive sales people who are going to keep me there until I succumbed to their "best" offer. This was not that place. At least not to me. From the moment I reached out to them online vs. a few others, my Internet Specialist. Alysa, has been gracious, informative, interested but never pushy. I felt that she genuinely listened to me. My Sales Consultant named Gene, was also patient and informative and the Finance Manager was accommodating and pleasant; not pushy. The dealership itself is clean and spacious. The service waiting area has snacks and wifi (very important). This is not just my first Buick but my first car in RI and with the experience I had in this dealership, I was glad I decided on them. So far, too, the car is fantastic (but, it's too early to say, of course). Anyhoo, I strongly recommend you go see them and experience service and a product that's at par with your worth.

Gene Gaviani & Alysa Cambra

Jeff V
11/26/2014

"Great Service!"

your service department is the best! from Nina scheduling my appointment. To Al Guertin taking care my appointment. To the service dept. repairing my car in a timely manner. To Dave Richards answering my questions on the new GM models. I'll be back!

Nina, Al, & Dave

LukeDS
11/05/2014

"Car purchase"

My wife and I purchased a used Chrysler town and country minivan. The salesman was exceptional and did not pressure us in anyway to purchase or purchase quickly. The price was fair and all options were clearly explained to us before purchasing. Overall the experience was great.

David Anderson

Eric Palombo
10/24/2014

"Quick and painless "

This was a great experience. Dave was great and easy to get along with. The whole experience was very casual. There was no pressure. I even got a chance to talk to Chris Hurd.

Dave Anderson