Ide Volkswagen

333 North Washington St,
East Rochester, New York 14445
Ide Volkswagen Info
About Ide Volkswagen

Personalized service. Quality work. Convenient location. These three customer-centered characteristics are what make Ide Volkswagen one of the highest ranked Upstate New York Volkswagen and used vehicle dealerships when it comes to Customer Satisfaction. We have an experienced staff, both in sales and service, and they have the scores to prove it. We stock Volkswagen cars, and SUVs in all models and sizes, new and used. So come visit us, we'd love to earn your business!

About Ide Volkswagen

Saturday Closed

javaman
7/27/2016

"Professional Service"

Very professional and pleasant to deal with. David Ruzhansky was very nice and met all our expectations. He was there to help but not pushy. Would highly recommend him and the dealership.

PaulB
7/12/2016

"Best new car transaction I've ever had. "

My husband and I went to the dealership knowing exactly what I wanted and how much I was will to pay. David worked him magic and came back with a quote less than our price limit for a car with more features than I expected. From the time he met us in the car lot yesterday to the time I drove away in my new car today, David was a joy to work with- went over every detail with clarity and patience.

PaulB responded to this review

July 12, 2016

5 stars for price, too. Don't know they didn't show up.

Undecidedname02
6/24/2016

"High level of professionalism from beginning to end"

My experience with this dealership, and more specifically David Ruzhansky, was the easiest and most pleasant of all dealerships that I've been to. They were polite, professional, and courteous. They went out of their way to meet my limited availability to pick up the car, and I'm extremely appreciative of the efforts the went through to do so. I would recommend David and this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Volo763419
6/17/2016

"Amazing experience. Super friendly and easy to work with. "

I was recommended by a friend to use this dealer. My expectations where met and then some more. I purchased three cars from three different dealers. This was by far the best experience. Would recommend visiting ode before considering any other dealer!

JVasalos
5/02/2016

"So far, So GREAT!"

I recently bought a 2013 VW Jetta and fell in love with it the moment I took it out for a trial spin. I normally advocate for Toyota and probably always will, but I LOVE my new Jetta! The dealer (David Ruzhansky) was very knowledgeable and helpful. He worked within our budget and got us free oil changes for life! Both my husband and I are new customers to the Ide family dealership and we left very impressed with the selection and services they offered. We will not hesitate to recommend this dealership to our family and friends. So far it has been a smooth ride dealing with Ide VW. Just waiting on new floor mats but other than that they took great care of us!! Thanks Ide Volkswagen!!

FAIRport1
3/01/2016

""They exceeded my expectation!""

"They exceeded my expectation!" Rich Ide, the owner, and Mike, the Director of the Service Department, did everything in their power to make me a happy and loyal customer. You couldn't have asked for better customer care. I left a happy customer because they continue to value each and every customer. Thank you!

Rich Ide (Owner

Doug1067
2/06/2016

"Great experience from start to finish"

From start to finish our experience was fantastic. We never felt pressure to buy and yet we felt very well taken care of by our sales associate. He never steered us toward the pricier cars and was always happy to find yet another car for us to test drive! (We test drove quite a few). Even as we looked at purchasing additional warranty coverage for our car, our sales manager never pressured us. In the past we have dreaded visiting car dealerships. Not this time! I think we've found our car dealer for years to come!

EyeSlayer
1/28/2016

"Not good to say the least"

Bought a brand new 2015 GTI back in June from a dealership in PA. The car has a malfunctioning compass and CarNet. Brought the car in to see what the issue was. They ran some tests and determined a certain part was malfunctioning. This part is expensive and Volkswagen told them they wouldn't approve the part being replaced until all other options were exhausted. This made them retain the car for around a week and I got a rental which was a lesser car but no big deal. Well all else failed nothing they did worked so they needed the part but didn't have it. I let them keep the car a few more days until the part came in to save me some time and money I live 45 minutes away. The part didn't arrive when it was supposed to and they had the car for to long as it was so I went and picked the car up and starting to get impatient. Much to my surprise after picking the car up both the compass and CarNet were working! I was skeptical so I gave it a week to determine if it was indeed working and it was so I told them to forgo the part being replaced thinking that by resetting the system or by disconnecting and reconnecting the part it fixed the issue. Well big mistake on my part as 2-3 months passed both the compass and CarNet failed again which is exactly what happened after I bought the car it took a couple months to fail. After bringing the car in the first time I noticed a nice scratch on the driver side door handle and on the LCD screen plus mega scratches over the RPM cover plus a sloppy job of reinstalling the cover near the sunroof/lighting buttons. Also someone had gone in the glovebox for no reason and the car was filthy and I let them know about it this is unacceptable. I also noticed one of the vents was broken but that may have been that way when I purchased the car there was no reason for them to mess with the vents. I was praying I wouldn't have to bring the car back in but had no option. I called them back up after the compass failed again to have the part replaced but they said they didn't have it because I opted not to have it installed but would call me when it came in. A couple months pass and no call so I called them back and left a message for Chris. I didn't get a call from him for a couple days so I called back and spoke to him and set up an appointment. Had to bring the car in before 9:00am and they didn't finish the job until 3:00 so I had to drop the car off and come back again. 3 hours worth of drive time to and from and no loner this time. Picked the car up talked to Chris and could not believe the situation. NOTHING was fixed not the compass or the CarNet no joke. I was about to go postal until he explained it might take 24 hours for everything to kick in. I was very doubtful but gave him the benefit of doubt. Waited over 24 hours the next day and yet again nothing was working. Called him back up and I wasn't happy as this whole situation is ridiculous. Back to square one with no solution in sight. If this doesn't get resolved soon I'm going to review the lemon law paperwork that I got with the car this is unacceptable. I've spent a lot of time and money on gas not to mention miles on my car for several scratches inside and out on my car and messy mechanics leaving dirt all over the doors etc and a glovebox intrusion for no reason plus 11 miles put on my car at the dealer for what reason exactly??? To say I'm not happy is an understatement and now dread going back yet again to have more scratches and dirt on my once clean car for something that may or may not work. Yeah I will never buy a Volkswagen again a friend of mine has also had issues with a new Jetta a few years ago. Guess I should have known but all the Golfs were the Car of the Year so I bought the hype. Had a 2010 Mazda 3 for 6 years with not one issuse I'm sorry I traded it in. Don't get me wrong I love the car but the problems aren't worth the trouble and don't justify paying 30K either. I would go to another dealership but the VW dealers are few and far between around here and the next closest one is an hour away. Guess I should have bought a car where the dealership wasn't in another time zone haha.

Chris

Jennase22
1/05/2016

"Great car buying experience "

We waited at another dealer for nearly two hours before getting much help with our trade-in and car search, so we came to Ide VW to see what they had on the lot. We called ahead, and David Ruzhansky was waiting for us when we arrived, and had the car we were interested in already running and ready for a test drive. His sales experience and customer service was so impressive and he made the entire process easy and painless. We found the car we were looking for and had top-notch service for a great price! Thank you!

JagerXX
11/12/2015

"Great Product, Great Service, Great Staff"

I've owned many a vehicle and been to many dealerships. This was the first time I ever felt like the sales person (David Ruzhansky) was there to assist me. He was fast and efficient, no games. The vehicle I purchased (2015 Golf GTI) is the finest I've owned, especially for the money (I've previously owned a 2001 BMW E39, 525i). When I purchased the vehicle it had some lot damage and the team immediately went to work to fix any and all of it without question. Each time I've gone for service the staff has been very friendly and helpful. This is a quality dealership with a quality product and even better...quality people.

Reviews of David Ruzhansky