Ide Volkswagen

Steve Bentivegna, Sales Representative, Ide Volkswagen

Steve Bentivegna

Sales Representative

June 27, 2017

"Highly recommend leasing from Ide!"

- Shawne F

David just helped me leased my 4th VW Passat. This was my first time at Ide and it was a great experience! Their TV commercials about covering service maintenance made me check them out. I went there knowing exactly what I wanted. David clearly explained and answered all questions I had about the newest features on the Passat. This was the easiest car leasing experience I have ever had. When I arrived to pick up the car David was organized and had the car all set for me to go. I highly recommend Ide VW !!! Keep up the great customer service Ide!! Shawne F

June 19, 2017

"Everyone go and see David!"

- Jacqualyn

David was nothing but helpful when it came to leasing my new 2017 jetta! I brought my mom with me but he did nothing but talk to me since I was the one making the purchase. David made it a smooth sailing process and answered all of my questions thoroughly. Definitely will be back to purchase another with him when my lease is up!

June 16, 2017

"Excellent first car buying experience!"

- KaitC

I started shopping for my first car and decided to look at Ide Volkswagen after hearing an ad on the radio, and I am so glad that I did! The experience was absolutely amazing. I inquired about a Jetta online and David got back to me right away, asking me what I was looking for in a vehicle, was I planning to buy or lease, how many miles I was looking for in a lease, etc. When I came into the dealership he was very helpful, no games, no stress and absolutely no pressure to buy whatsoever. He was very straightforward with pricing. Even when the color I wanted came with an extra feature and cost a little bit more money, he let me know right away which I really appreciated. He also sent email reminders and was great about checking in and helping me through the car buying process. Picking up the car was quick and painless. It was all ready to go, the paperwork was a breeze, and David once again took me through the car features and even set up the Bluetooth connection for me. He even told me to reach out if I had any more questions after I left. Overall, best car buying experience I've ever had or seen, even when I went car shopping with my parents for their vehicles when I was younger. I would definitely recommend David and Ide VW to anyone looking for a new car!

New 2015 Volkswagen Jetta S, $24030