Ide Volkswagen

333 North Washington St,
East Rochester, New York 14445
Ide Volkswagen Info
About Ide Volkswagen

Personalized service. Quality work. Convenient location. These three customer-centered characteristics are what make Ide Volkswagen one of the highest ranked Upstate New York Volkswagen and used vehicle dealerships when it comes to Customer Satisfaction. We have an experienced staff, both in sales and service, and they have the scores to prove it. We stock Volkswagen cars, and SUVs in all models and sizes, new and used. So come visit us, we'd love to earn your business!

About Ide Volkswagen

Saturday Closed

legoman2141
2/24/2015

"awsome customer service "

I went in looking for a second car, and Steve helped me find the car I ended up with. I never felt rushed, forced or hassled. I truly love this dealership and the employees. I now have a 06 Jetta and a 12 tiguan. Steve went over all the features of the tiguan with me, and helped me sync my windows phone to the car. We even joked how the aux sync cord is for apple, and that I what is always installed. Paul was awesome he helped me through the paperwork and helped me extend the warranty to save me money down the road. The service department is also an awesome group of people as well. When ever I go in for service I get treated with respect. They always do a great Job and work as fast as possible. Thank you Steve, and the ide dealership. I am a life time customer.

MichaelS
2/19/2015

"They're Just Plain Great! Go There!!"

I've had many vehicle buying and leasing experiences, and this was by far the best of those experiences. David Ruzhansky was my salesperson, and he was very friendly, knowledgeable, professional and helpful. He asked very good qualifying questions to discover precisely what I was looking for, and he and the Ide VW definitely delivered--and fast. They made this one of the most simply, straightforward, and pleasurable sales experiences I have had--and I have been a sales and customer service manager myself for almost 15 years, and I know what I'm talking about. Their prices were extremely reasonable, and they worked with me to find the best fit for my needs and wants. I highly, highly recommend Ide VW and I feel certain I will be returning there for my future auto needs. They're just plain great! Go visit them!!

weezay13
2/18/2015

"warranty issue"

Jim got me in for service to fix check engine light. Also recommended services that were recommended during visit. Felt confidence in their service And they even picked me up.

Roger
2/17/2015

"Friendly, Professional service"

Steve Bentivegna was our salesperson at IDE Volkswagen. He showed us the car we were interested in, explained all the features, and let us take it for a test drive (twice). We feel we got a very good deal and then he took the time to help us set up the Car-Net on our new Passat.

MRosen
2/16/2015

"Good, quick service!"

They were able to diagnose the issue in about an hour and ordered parts right away. My car went into the garage within 10 minutes of my scheduled appointment.

ollie
2/16/2015

"Steve"

Steve was wonderful. He went above and beyond the job by sending us our garage door opener we left in our truck. Great job! I would come back! Brian Hill

AA
2/12/2015

"Great experience with my Jetta sportwagon purchase! "

Pleasantly surprised with my new vehicle purchase (historically, I have always purchased used cars). David was really knowledgeable on the vehicle; clearly explained all of the pros/cons and didn't rush me with my decision. He was consistently accommodating with my requests (3 separate test drives!). I checked around and they provided a really competitive price. This is an incredible car for the money - handles like a sports car but with the extra room of a station wagon (we switched from an Outback). - AA & LA

ByronA
2/09/2015

"Thanks Steve - Great Service"

I had a great experience on a new Passat lease. Most of the dealing was done via email due to time constraints. Steve was great to work with. I would recommend anyone thinking about buying or leasing a vehicle, to stop and have a chat with Steve.

jessicaari1988
2/09/2015

"Great Experience! "

Steve was great working with my dad and I! I currently live in NYC and my lease was ending. Since I am only home every few months, I needed a car that would work for my dad and I to use. Steve was so helpful via email with coordinating all of the options/pricing. He was very flexible in setting up a test drive and with getting the paperwork shipped to me and ultimately getting the car to my dad. Overall, I would highly rate Steve and the whole dealership! We love our new Passat!

GTKCPA
1/26/2015

"No pressure buying!"

After purchasing a vehicle from Dick Ide Honda a few months earlier with no hassles and being extremely satisfied, I reveived a call from Steve Bentivegna to discuss my plans regarding my upcoming lease expiration for my VW Tiguan. Steve was professional right from the beginning explaining all my options. I never felt obligated to purchase another vehicle and was not pressured. I ended up leasing a 2015 Jetta for my college aged daughter and remained within budget. The closing was fast and well explained with no surprises. Ide is a well run, locally owned family business. I highly recommend buying from Ide!! Greg

Reviews of David Ruzhansky