Ide Volkswagen

Makes: Service Center|Volkswagen

Ide Volkswagen

Ide Volkswagen Info
About Ide Volkswagen

Personalized service. Quality work. Convenient location. These three customer-centered characteristics are what make Ide Volkswagen one of the highest ranked Upstate New York Volkswagen and used vehicle dealerships when it comes to Customer Satisfaction. We have an experienced staff, both in sales and service, and they have the scores to prove it. We stock Volkswagen cars, and SUVs in all models and sizes, new and used. So come visit us, we'd love to earn your business!

About Ide Volkswagen

Saturday Closed

"Volkswagen Passat, 20000 Miles Service"

I was extremely pleased with the service provided by Ide Volkswagen in East Rochester, NY. It was easy to schedule the appointment and the service work was performed very professionally and expeditiously. The service representative was very polite and explained in easy terms all the work that was performed on the car.

"Service"

Although we have only needed two service calls to date, we have been very satisfied. James is always courteous and friendly. He is very honest and open and we feel very comfortable using your facility. Thanks

"Love my VW!"

I leased a car from Ide VW last year. Forgot to put up a review. Dan Welch got me a great deal on a lease for a 2013 Jetta TDI. I've had the car for almost 1 year so far and have loved driving it every time. I think I might even be a VW convert! Looking forward to doing business with Dick Ide again.

"Friendly folks, fast service"

Brought my 2013 Jetta TDI in for its 10k mile service. Older gentleman at the desk notified me that my inspection was almost due (to which I had no idea). Got both done there within 2 hours. Thanks to the guys at the service center for noticing that. It's great to know you're working with an honest dealership with a focus on customer service. I will recommend Ide VW to my friends.

"Splash Shield"

I had an oil change there and my VW was parked in front of the building for customer pick up ,and I drove no more than 20 feet and I'm hearing a dragging noise , it was my Splash Shield on the bottom of the car. My first thought was how could the Tec do an oil change and not see that, take the car down off the lift drive it to the front of the building and not hear that Splash Shield getting dragged on the pavement . Evan Boyer on the Management team did get this taken care of for me .

"Excellent!"

I just moved to the area and was looking for a VW dealership take care of my 2013 Jetta TDI. I've already put almost 50k miles on it. I've taken it to this dealership twice now. James helped me both times. He made sure I got the best deal for the work needed and made sure I didn't leave without being completely satisfied with the service. He gave me a veterans discount too! Only dealership I've known to give military discounts for service not just buying a car!

"VW service"

The reason I am providing this rating is because Jim Redden the service writer went the extra mile and went to bat for me as a customer. I'm in the customer service business and provide training in this arena and very few people do this anymore. Its always easy just to say hey this is the problem this is how much it will cost take it or leave it. I have dealt with Jim for a few years now and he makes coming there a pleasure. Jim knows how to deliver bad news with compassion and also has the common sense and logic to know when to go to bat for the customer. People like that is the reason I come to Dick Ide service. Bryan D. Stalk

"Great Service"

The team over at Dick Ide VW got me in and out quick for my 30 day inspection. Easy and painless, and free coffee, now all they need is free food!

"Service outstanding once again"

I went into Dick Ide today for my yearly service. Once again, I was impressed with the people, service, everything... Today James Redden helped with my car, and Gary Dianetti greeted me upon arrival. The waiting area is the best I've ever seen in a dealership and the service and friendliness of the people are great. The car is running perfectly. The VW CC is a fantastic car, and Dick Ide is the BEST! James addressed my one concern and explained the transmission system to me. To top everything off, they washed my car when they were finished servicing it. Thank you so much for this outstanding dealership. I recommend Dick Ide anytime my friends are interested in buying or servicing a car!

"Window needed alignment"

I called James Redden and got an appointment and loaner car the same day I called. He is always responsive, friendly and provides an outstanding service experience.

Reviews of James Redden