Ide Volkswagen

Makes: Volkswagen|Service Center

Ide Volkswagen

Ide Volkswagen Info
About Ide Volkswagen

Personalized service. Quality work. Convenient location. These three customer-centered characteristics are what make Ide Volkswagen one of the highest ranked Upstate New York Volkswagen and used vehicle dealerships when it comes to Customer Satisfaction. We have an experienced staff, both in sales and service, and they have the scores to prove it. We stock Volkswagen cars, and SUVs in all models and sizes, new and used. So come visit us, we'd love to earn your business!

About Ide Volkswagen

Saturday Closed

Embyr
12/18/2014

"Tire change"

Recently had a tire blowout during the snowstorm, and Dick Ide VW helped immediately in their usual friendly fashion! Gary and Jim in Service have always been prompt, efficient, and eager to help - another reason why we're very satisfied with Dick Ide VW experience!

Walter Colley
12/04/2014

"Recent VW Service"

This Dealership is GREAT! Always a good experience! This is my second Tiguan and both sales and service has been wonderful! I plan on re-leasing another at the end of this lease. WC

Kristine Casciari
12/03/2014

"Great Buying Experience"

I'm so thankful for the amazing service and help I received from Whit. He delivered on everything I had asked for and even put up with the 3 friends I brought along with me - we weren't an easy bunch to please! I got everything I wanted (and more! did someone say free t-shirts?) and he even came under the price I was looking for. Thank you so much!!!

KacieF
12/03/2014

"Five Star Experience"

In the past, I've walked away from my car buying experiences at other dealerships hesitant that I might have made the wrong choice or not gotten the best deal. This was NOT one of those times. I left Ide Volkswagen feeling completely satisfied; not only with my new car, but with the experience as a whole. I received superior service from friendly staff who made the process both meaningful and enjoyable. They were patient, informative, and dedicated to working with me in order to find the perfect fit. I love my Jetta!

DebJettaW
11/27/2014

"Great Service! Friendly Staff!"

I've been bringing my VW Jetta Wagon to IDE VW since they switched over from the old place. I love it there, thank you thank you for switching to IDE! Always top notch service. My husband just bought a Passat there and is very happy too!

Pete Deckman
11/18/2014

"Great work"

The guys in service are always friendly and attentive to my service needs. Thanks for getting the job done in a timely manner! I would highly recommend Ide VW for service. They know how to treat people right!

cdavern63
11/13/2014

"BEWARE don't buy @ this dealer WARNING"

My contract was $2700.00 over. My fault, I was very tired when I went to pick up my car. I THOUGHT I could trust them. Was I ever WRONG!!! I will never buy from this dealer again. I will be filing complaints with the Consumer Fraud Prevention Bureau, Attorney General Office, Volkswagen Corporate and the National Credit Union Audit Association. I will be starting a web site showing everyone how to file complaints step by step. ( FREE ) I will help anyone that this dealer has taken advantage of and show you how to get your money back. (FREE) UPDATE, IN 3 WEEKS WITH THE HELP OF SOCIAL MEDIA. I HAVE OVER 1393 PEOPLE ASKING FOR HELP. THEY ALL FEEL THEY HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF! I WILL ANSWER EVERYONE!

Passat_Diesel
9/28/2014

"Volkswagen Passat, 20000 Miles Service"

I was extremely pleased with the service provided by Ide Volkswagen in East Rochester, NY. It was easy to schedule the appointment and the service work was performed very professionally and expeditiously. The service representative was very polite and explained in easy terms all the work that was performed on the car.

AllanTyo
9/19/2014

"Service"

Although we have only needed two service calls to date, we have been very satisfied. James is always courteous and friendly. He is very honest and open and we feel very comfortable using your facility. Thanks

James Pistell
8/21/2014

"Love my VW!"

I leased a car from Ide VW last year. Forgot to put up a review. Dan Welch got me a great deal on a lease for a 2013 Jetta TDI. I've had the car for almost 1 year so far and have loved driving it every time. I think I might even be a VW convert! Looking forward to doing business with Dick Ide again.

Reviews of Gary Dianetti