Ide Volkswagen

James Redden

Gary Dianetti, Service Advisor, Ide Volkswagen

Gary Dianetti

August 18, 2017

"Thankful Nick Wies answered my inquiry"

- Hkyhess55

I haven't purchased a brand new car since 1995. All my cars since 1995 have been used vehicles that were 2-3 years old with low miles. Going into the dealership I was very skeptical because of the stigma car salesman tend to have. Much to my delight, I loved working with Nick Weis over a 3-4 day period to negotiate my new 2017 VW Jetta. Nick did not make me uncomfortable at any moment. Nick did not pressure me at any moment. What Nick did do is ease the stressful situation that car buying has a reputation of being. Nick also was on top of all email and phone correspondence to make the process even more enjoyable and stress free. Other car salesman should take a page out of Nick's book to make the customer feel at ease and relaxed during the process of car buying. Great job Nick! I look forward to working with you again some day.

Nick Weis

August 13, 2017

" Tiguan purchase"

- Cokey49

2 years ago my husband purchased a Golf at Ide VW with the help of David Ruzhansky and the experience was so good that we sought him out as I was looking to purchase an SUV. David is and was very professional, friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful in walking us through the purchase of the new Tiguan. I am extremely pleased with the overall experience! Colleen S.

August 10, 2017

"Great experience!"

- klibby

Dave was great to work with and made the whole process of leasing my new Volkswagon seamless. Everyone that I met with at Ide was very accommodating and friendly. Would definitely recommend them and will be coming back when my lease is up! K Libby

New 2017 Volkswagen Golf, $36705