Ide Volkswagen

333 North Washington St,
East Rochester, New York 14445
Ide Volkswagen Info
About Ide Volkswagen

Personalized service. Quality work. Convenient location. These three customer-centered characteristics are what make Ide Volkswagen one of the highest ranked Upstate New York Volkswagen and used vehicle dealerships when it comes to Customer Satisfaction. We have an experienced staff, both in sales and service, and they have the scores to prove it. We stock Volkswagen cars, and SUVs in all models and sizes, new and used. So come visit us, we'd love to earn your business!

About Ide Volkswagen

Saturday Closed

triplette2
3/15/2015

"Professional and accommodating"

I came into Ide VW for a used car purchase and received excellent service from start to finish. Recently moving to the area, I needed a vehicle under a time constraint and knew exactly which car was right for me. David stepped me through all the financing options and worked efficiently through all the logistics to finalize the sale and get me on my way as soon as possible. Thanks David!

rpc
3/10/2015

"Great Experience"

This is my second Volkswagen lease from Ide VW. Iwas originally going to look at other vehicles but my overall experience was so good I wanted to stick with VW. The salespeople were very helpfully and worked with me to explore the different vehicles they represent. The service department at Ide VW is fantastic and I had a very good experience overall. I would highly recommend you stop in and see them.

legoman2141
2/24/2015

"awsome customer service "

I went in looking for a second car, and Steve helped me find the car I ended up with. I never felt rushed, forced or hassled. I truly love this dealership and the employees. I now have a 06 Jetta and a 12 tiguan. Steve went over all the features of the tiguan with me, and helped me sync my windows phone to the car. We even joked how the aux sync cord is for apple, and that I what is always installed. Paul was awesome he helped me through the paperwork and helped me extend the warranty to save me money down the road. The service department is also an awesome group of people as well. When ever I go in for service I get treated with respect. They always do a great Job and work as fast as possible. Thank you Steve, and the ide dealership. I am a life time customer.

MichaelS
2/19/2015

"They're Just Plain Great! Go There!!"

I've had many vehicle buying and leasing experiences, and this was by far the best of those experiences. David Ruzhansky was my salesperson, and he was very friendly, knowledgeable, professional and helpful. He asked very good qualifying questions to discover precisely what I was looking for, and he and the Ide VW definitely delivered--and fast. They made this one of the most simply, straightforward, and pleasurable sales experiences I have had--and I have been a sales and customer service manager myself for almost 15 years, and I know what I'm talking about. Their prices were extremely reasonable, and they worked with me to find the best fit for my needs and wants. I highly, highly recommend Ide VW and I feel certain I will be returning there for my future auto needs. They're just plain great! Go visit them!!

weezay13
2/18/2015

"warranty issue"

Jim got me in for service to fix check engine light. Also recommended services that were recommended during visit. Felt confidence in their service And they even picked me up.

Roger
2/17/2015

"Friendly, Professional service"

Steve Bentivegna was our salesperson at IDE Volkswagen. He showed us the car we were interested in, explained all the features, and let us take it for a test drive (twice). We feel we got a very good deal and then he took the time to help us set up the Car-Net on our new Passat.

MRosen
2/16/2015

"Good, quick service!"

They were able to diagnose the issue in about an hour and ordered parts right away. My car went into the garage within 10 minutes of my scheduled appointment.

ollie
2/16/2015

"Steve"

Steve was wonderful. He went above and beyond the job by sending us our garage door opener we left in our truck. Great job! I would come back! Brian Hill

AA
2/12/2015

"Great experience with my Jetta sportwagon purchase! "

Pleasantly surprised with my new vehicle purchase (historically, I have always purchased used cars). David was really knowledgeable on the vehicle; clearly explained all of the pros/cons and didn't rush me with my decision. He was consistently accommodating with my requests (3 separate test drives!). I checked around and they provided a really competitive price. This is an incredible car for the money - handles like a sports car but with the extra room of a station wagon (we switched from an Outback). - AA & LA

ByronA
2/09/2015

"Thanks Steve - Great Service"

I had a great experience on a new Passat lease. Most of the dealing was done via email due to time constraints. Steve was great to work with. I would recommend anyone thinking about buying or leasing a vehicle, to stop and have a chat with Steve.

Reviews of David Ruzhansky