Ide Volkswagen

Steve Bentivegna, Sales Representative, Ide Volkswagen

Steve Bentivegna

Sales Representative

November 09, 2016

"Ide Not Follow Through With My Word"

- jcmickle80

Ide Volkswagen's management truly lacks any integrity in their word. I took my car in for an oil change 2 months ago and while servicing my car, I was told by Zach that I needed my rear brakes replaced. According to my last service receipt, my brakes were ""Good", yet 5,000 miles later they needed to be replaced? I was hesitant to have the work done, but I do care for my car, so I did. A couple of weeks later I received a coupon for "15% off my brakes", as according to VW records, "my car didn't have the brakes serviced." This confused me profoundly, as the receipt that Zach gave me showed that the brakes were replaced!! I went back in IDE VW to talk to Mike about the incident; showed him my service records, the "15% off brake coupon", and made my case that the discrepancies in their work was cause for great concern. Mike reassured me that they had dropped the ball and that he would refund me 15% off the total of my bill and that a check would arrive at my address in a week. Today, almost 3 weeks later, I called Mike to follow up on the check I was to be refunded. He didn't know who I was, but looked up my account. He told me that he had to talk to accounting and that he'd get back to me. He followed up with me only a few minutes ago to tell me that he would only refund me 5% and that the other 10% was applied to my bill already. The hypocrisy!! This establishment is NOT to be trusted with your vehicle. Mike and his team truly lack any sort of integrity, both in their work and their word.

October 03, 2016

"Excellet no nonsense experience"

- Tiguanfan

The salesman David Ruzhansky was honest and straightforward. Incredibly professional and has been extremely helpful even after the purchase. The service department has been extremely accommodating. Just a wonderful experience thus far

September 27, 2016

"Zero hassles on this purchase"

- JoeH

I stopped by last week because I have been looking at Jettas. My last one lasted 10 years and still runs well. I told David what I wanted, and he only showed me what I asked for. He was helpful in going through my options. He saw a car on the lot that hadn't been certified yet. In a couple days, he had it ready to test drive. I bought it the next day. Dave was excellent in the negotiation, straight and clear with his comunications, and accurate in his estimation of how long each step was going to take. He's a real pro. Evan took me through the paperwork in minutes with no cheesy upsells! A first! I have never purchased a vehicle from a dealership as quickly and as hassle free. Thanks Dave!

2015 Volkswagen Passat