Ide Volkswagen

333 North Washington St,
East Rochester, New York 14445
Ide Volkswagen Info
About Ide Volkswagen

Personalized service. Quality work. Convenient location. These three customer-centered characteristics are what make Ide Volkswagen one of the highest ranked Upstate New York Volkswagen and used vehicle dealerships when it comes to Customer Satisfaction. We have an experienced staff, both in sales and service, and they have the scores to prove it. We stock Volkswagen cars, and SUVs in all models and sizes, new and used. So come visit us, we'd love to earn your business!

About Ide Volkswagen

Saturday Closed

Marianne Walsh
5/21/2015

"Helping Our Son"

Jim patiently explained the cars repairs to our son, reassuring him and giving quality service to the car as well. All in a timely manner.

VW Lease
5/12/2015

"Service!"

The service adviser, James, was very thorough in speaking to me about the issue in layman's terms. My leased Jetta needed a major repair due to a (very random) faulty part, but I was loaned a beautiful Passat while repair was done. I am very pleased with Dick Ide VW Service.

Mfrsurg
5/02/2015

"Service. Routine"

Great job as usual - no problems. Good explanations and carful review of the work that was done. Helpful kind considerate. Will have all of our service here in the future.

cdemonte21
4/01/2015

"great experience, great car!"

We got a great deal on the 2014 Touareg TDI and David helped make it happen. This is our second car with Ide VW and we couldn't be happier with their service.

triplette2
3/15/2015

"Professional and accommodating"

I came into Ide VW for a used car purchase and received excellent service from start to finish. Recently moving to the area, I needed a vehicle under a time constraint and knew exactly which car was right for me. David stepped me through all the financing options and worked efficiently through all the logistics to finalize the sale and get me on my way as soon as possible. Thanks David!

rpc
3/10/2015

"Great Experience"

This is my second Volkswagen lease from Ide VW. Iwas originally going to look at other vehicles but my overall experience was so good I wanted to stick with VW. The salespeople were very helpfully and worked with me to explore the different vehicles they represent. The service department at Ide VW is fantastic and I had a very good experience overall. I would highly recommend you stop in and see them.

legoman2141
2/24/2015

"awsome customer service "

I went in looking for a second car, and Steve helped me find the car I ended up with. I never felt rushed, forced or hassled. I truly love this dealership and the employees. I now have a 06 Jetta and a 12 tiguan. Steve went over all the features of the tiguan with me, and helped me sync my windows phone to the car. We even joked how the aux sync cord is for apple, and that I what is always installed. Paul was awesome he helped me through the paperwork and helped me extend the warranty to save me money down the road. The service department is also an awesome group of people as well. When ever I go in for service I get treated with respect. They always do a great Job and work as fast as possible. Thank you Steve, and the ide dealership. I am a life time customer.

MichaelS
2/19/2015

"They're Just Plain Great! Go There!!"

I've had many vehicle buying and leasing experiences, and this was by far the best of those experiences. David Ruzhansky was my salesperson, and he was very friendly, knowledgeable, professional and helpful. He asked very good qualifying questions to discover precisely what I was looking for, and he and the Ide VW definitely delivered--and fast. They made this one of the most simply, straightforward, and pleasurable sales experiences I have had--and I have been a sales and customer service manager myself for almost 15 years, and I know what I'm talking about. Their prices were extremely reasonable, and they worked with me to find the best fit for my needs and wants. I highly, highly recommend Ide VW and I feel certain I will be returning there for my future auto needs. They're just plain great! Go visit them!!

weezay13
2/18/2015

"warranty issue"

Jim got me in for service to fix check engine light. Also recommended services that were recommended during visit. Felt confidence in their service And they even picked me up.

Roger
2/17/2015

"Friendly, Professional service"

Steve Bentivegna was our salesperson at IDE Volkswagen. He showed us the car we were interested in, explained all the features, and let us take it for a test drive (twice). We feel we got a very good deal and then he took the time to help us set up the Car-Net on our new Passat.

Reviews of James Redden