Infiniti of Chantilly

Infiniti of Chantilly Info

alberto910
9/06/2014

"Great Service department"

I took my G37 for service on Thursday the 4th of September and I had a great experience, service consultant Josehp Shiflett, was very helpful with sorting out my problem with my vehicle. I like how they have free snacks in the waiting room area, with wifi. My vehicle wasn't even dirty and they still washed it after they did the service.

Josehp Shiflett

nycnsc
4/10/2014

"Never Again"

I went out of my way to use this dealership, but never again! I believe if you tell me something you should follow through, in sales you should want referral business, I would not recommend this dealership.

Chris Taylor and George Khlil

moore22
1/08/2014

"Total JOke...LIARS!! Worked with George Kahlil I..."

Total JOke...LIARS!! Worked with George Kahlil I believe..I was buying a used 200i9 BMW from him. I was trading in a 2007 M45. He looked over my Infiniti, and determined it had been repainted and been in an accident. With that being said, they quoted me a low number on my trade in. so low in fact that I deceided to just go sell it at CarMax because even they were giving me a hight quote So I was definitely interested in moving the car and purchasing the BMW. He ensured me that the BMW was in great shape..well..long story short..I ended up buying the BMW...I took it to CarMax not even 2 months later because I needed to kill some time one day to have it appraised. Low and behold..the BMW has been repainted and repaired on both sides! unbelieveable! liar...I called..and emailed George and the manager..and do you think I got a response back from those clowns??? NOPE!! I've thought about just dropping by to give them a piece of my mind...however...that wouldn't end well...trying to be calm these days...im in a good place in my life!

George Kahlil

JuhyongYi
11/11/2013

"I don't understand how some people have rated this..."

I don't understand how some people have rated this dealership as being five stars. Perhaps the dealer is having their friends and relatives write reviews here. However, if I could give this place negative stars, I would. I took my G35 in to replace the lost lug nut lock key. Sure enough, my service manager comes back to me and tells me that I have five stripped studs on my wheels, and it would cost me additional $250 dollars to get it replaced. Since I didn't come into the shop for this, I thought I would get a second opinion before spending whatever these clowns tell me. Just after getting the lug nut keys replaced, I went to get my car inspected at a nearby Exxon since it was that time of the year again. I told the mechanic there that Infiniti people said five stud on the wheels were stripped, and I would need to replace them. Exxon mechanic looked at the wheels, put a lug nut on every stud on all four wheels, and they all turned without so much as a hitch. So, what happened to five stripped studs that Infiniti told me needing replacement for $250??? Was he talking about the studs on the spare? Or perhaps just trying to rip off another customer? Talk about trying to rob someone blind. These people are not honest, they do not care about customer service, and they will rip you off on first chance they have. You know, it's illegal to steal things from people, or con them out of money. And Chantily Infiniti should be ashamed of themsevles for doing the same.

Service Department/Manager

mestrella
8/09/2013

"My "Service Engine Soon" light lit up on my..."

My "Service Engine Soon" light lit up on my dashboard so I went to get it checked out and it was my passenger catalytic converter and it was under warranty so they replaced it the same day and they let me borrow a loaner car. The service guy "Joe" was really friendly and helpful and I even got a free car wash (wasn't expecting it).

Joe

gregh2002
7/13/2013

"Was looking to purchase a new Q50 and the salesman (Jim..."

Was looking to purchase a new Q50 and the salesman (Jim Capen)dropped the ball completely! I visited the dealership on a Saturday a few weeks later since I didn't hear back from him and I was informed he was with another customer. I waited for approximately 20 minutes then left and also left a note for him to contact me. I am all about customer service and this was a horrible first impression when I was attempting to get their business. Ended up dealing with another dealership in Baltimore (Nationwide) which provided above and beyond customer service along with proactive followup with me throughout the entire process. I even had a pre approved loan from my credit union so I was a serious buyer but again, not sure why they didn't want (respect) my business. Their loss, not mine!

Jim Capen

kingland
3/05/2013

"5 Mar 13 I Just purchased an Infiniti from Infiniti of..."

5 Mar 13 I Just purchased an Infiniti from Infiniti of Chantilly & George Khalil helped with a very smooth, informative non-pressured sale. During the process if I thought there was going to be an issue Mr Khalil made it a non-issue with relative ease. All my questions about the many new technologies were answered in detail & took the time to explain the difference from my older Infiniti as well. Do contact Mr. Khalil when you are ready to purchase! M. Prosper

George Khalil

rafael7225
2/21/2013

"Just walk away from this place, worse dealership ever, GO..."

Just walk away from this place, worse dealership ever, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE IF YOU COULD. I bought a BMW 750i, the tires had to be replaced because it had nails in two of them, they agreed to replace them and at the time of meeting wanted to put the worst quality tires in a car that costs more than $ 50,000, they only interested in making money, satisfaction customer and honesty has nothing to do with these people.

used car manager

JOHNJANIGA
2/07/2013

"The experience that I had at the Chantilly Infiniti..."

The experience that I had at the Chantilly Infiniti dealership was very good and should be recognized. Isaiah Townsend was a very good representative of Infiniti. His knowledge and experience lended to a very good business transaction. I would highly recommend that dealership--the credibility is amazing and I would recommend Isaiah. He shared carfax information in an analytical way that helped both show his interest in me, the buyer; but also helped make the sale. His style and personality will lend itself to a lot of success for that dealership. Great Job Isaiah and great job Infiniti. I am a satisfied customer!!! John Janiga

Isaiah Townsend III

njacklin88
1/21/2013

"I went to Infiniti to trade in my old Infiniti I30 and..."

I went to Infiniti to trade in my old Infiniti I30 and look at the G series of vehicles. My intentions were to buy a car on this day, not necessarily through this dealership, but i was recommended to start here from family members. Our sales consultant went above and beyond with his level of service. He was very friendly and helpful without being overly pushy. Throughout the whole experience, the entire team at Infinity of Chantilly went above and beyond.

Isaiah Townsend