Sheehy INFINITI of Chantilly

4145 Auto Park Circle, Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Lance Cote, Sales Consultant, Sheehy INFINITI of Chantilly

Lance Cote

Chuck Vanderwall  Chuck Vanderwall, Sales Consultant, Sheehy INFINITI of Chantilly

Chuck Vanderwall Chuck Vanderwall

Jim Capen, Sales Consultant, Sheehy INFINITI of Chantilly

Jim Capen

George Khalil, GM, Sheehy INFINITI of Chantilly

George Khalil

GM

February 22, 2017

"Best buying experience "

- Matt G

I've bought quite a few cars in my time, but Chuck V. Made this one the easiest/smoothest process I've experienced yet. I knew exactly what I was looking for and Chuck was able to find exactly what I wanted and knew the answers to all of my question, not like the other "salesman" at other dealers who just give you quotes for the brochures, he actually knew his product inside and out. Thank you chuck. I love the Q50S. I'll definitely be back when I'm ready for the next one

February 21, 2017

"Lance is a good dude"

- Dave Campbell

The first dealer we stopped at that day. Second car we looked at (QX60). Young Lance took care of us. No pressure, no hassle. Good kid. Seemed to be well versed in the product and was very patient. Well done. In and out in under 2 hours.

February 20, 2017

"More than Great customer service ; go talk to Lance ."

- Youknojondoe

I purchased a g37. Lance did not pressure me into the sale . He showed me the carfax , and went in depth about my warranty that came with my car without me even asking . I recommend Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly !

New 2017 Infiniti Q60, $47840