Sheehy INFINITI of Chantilly

4145 Auto Park Circle, Chantilly, Virginia 20151

Lance Cote, Sales Consultant, Sheehy INFINITI of Chantilly

Lance Cote

Chuck Vanderwall  Chuck Vanderwall, Sales Consultant, Sheehy INFINITI of Chantilly

Chuck Vanderwall Chuck Vanderwall

Joe Davison, Sales Consultant, Sheehy INFINITI of Chantilly

Joe Davison

Jim Capen, Sales Consultant, Sheehy INFINITI of Chantilly

Jim Capen

May 09, 2017

"Great car buying experience, hassle free"

- Manju

Lance was a consummate sales professional and helped us select the car we liked in a short timeframe - Lance was a pleasure to work with. Lance answered every question we had and was extremely patient with us.

Lance Cote

May 08, 2017

"Great Dealership"

- William Vaughan IV

I will keep this short and simple....Great dealership overall. Joe Davison is a great sales associate. He wasn't pushy and answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns. The inventory is nice; all great vehicles to choose from. Finance was even a great experience. The location is the only negative I have. I live in DC, so that travel across routes 50 and 66 can be painful. But, the trip is worth it if you want a great vehicle at a great price.

Joe Davison

May 08, 2017

"No High Pressure"

- Happy Infiniti owner

While getting service on my current Infiniti, I looked through the showroom and met Chuck Vanderwall. I told him i'd be back when I was ready to buy. A year later, after a few friendly "check ins" by Chuck (no pressure) I came back and bought a new Infiniti from him. Easy, quick and neat. An excellent experience.

Chuck Vanderwall Chuck Vanderwall
Other Employees : Bob Fisher in Service. Another great guy!

New 2017 INFINITI QX60, $60990