International Motor Group

Don Bickford

Judith Noguera, Office Manager/Sales, International Motor Group

Office Manager/Sales

June 21, 2017

"One of the best in Rhode Island "

- Cvargas1

Im a returning customer, I've bought two foreign cars from here and only had nothing but the best service!! Great people to work with. I would recommend this dealer to anyone who needs a car.

Don Bickford

June 20, 2017

"Great service!"

- KRPat

As a recent college graduate, I wanted to reward myself with a "new" car. Tony Petrone new I was on a budget and helped me find an SUV I was hoping for all within my price range. He also helped me out with the financing. Judith was so pleasant. She handled all of the paperwork and helped me out with my insurance company too. Everyone there is friendly and trustworthy. Best place to buy a car.

June 16, 2017

"comfortable experience"

- jim g

Tony was excellent to work with. Tony was very sincere in our discussions about the vehicle. The vehicle preparation was perfect. I appreciated the fact that he put on a new set of running boards I had on my new vehicile.

Used 2008 BMW 3-Series, $14936