International Motor Group

Office Manager/Sales

August 14, 2017

"One happy granddaughter!"

- patnbob

This is the third vehicle that we have purchased from your dealership. We loved the experience that we had when we purchased our BMW. We bought a vehicle for our grandson so he could commute to college and now it was our granddaughter's turn. She is thrilled to have her 2016 Ford Fiesta to take back to college in Vermont. Thank you Tony and Donny for all your help!

Don Bickford
Tony Petrone
Other Employees : Don Bickford, Tony Petrone

July 31, 2017

"Outstanding!!!"

- Captsteve70

Jason Nicotero is the man!!! I have purchased several cars and have sent handfuls of friends and family to IMG to see Jason. We have yet to be disappointed. He truly goes above and beyond and never forgets a Birthday either. Truly a class act!!!! Best regards, Capt. Steve P.

July 29, 2017

"Jason is the best!"

- Wendyrocha

Jason went above and beyond to help find the perfect car for me! I love my car and felt no pressure. Jason really wanted to be sure I was happy with my decision. I highly recommend international motors!

Used 2015 Ford Fiesta, $9995