Inver Grove Honda

Sales and Leasing Consultant

April 30, 2017

"Great service"

- Reviewer99

Competent, timely service with a friendly smile. The sales and service is the best I have received. My choice for Honda dealership in the Twin Cities for sure!

April 29, 2017

"First rate"

- xjarlind

I had purchased a civic in 2010 from Inver Grove Honda. I called Julye Davidson regarding a new civic. She gave me a no bs price on a 2016. She was the salesperson on my first purchase. She is awesome. This is how car buying should be done. Drove away today with my new car. Thank you Julye, thank you Inver Grove Honda. No bs, the real deal. Thank you. Buy your new Honda here.

April 29, 2017

"Service "

- soulinget

I was in for a service oil change. I was give great customer service and great service on my car. I really enjoy this Honda location

2016 Honda Odyssey