Ira Toyota of Manchester

Jaffarian Volvo Toyota

Zuke
5/06/2016

"Outstanding Service!"

I had an odd noise coming from my 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid. I pulled into Ira Toyota and the service greeting port was like I was coming in for a landing on an aircraft carrier. I was met by Service Advisor Joshua Kobey who listened to my issue and was very clear and accomodating to try to resolve the issue. I am from Canada and was on the road with my family and did not want to have a break down in the middle of no where with them. My family waited in the beautiful and dealership and offered us the use of any of the numerous amenities available while we waited. The service team provide a very thorough look/ inspection and could not find any fatal mechanical issues. After troubleshooting the issues it was explained what had been assessed and what the best option was for me. Rather than looking further to locate the intermittent issue it was decided for me to monitor and continue on, as nothing was observed that would cause significant mechanical issues. After all was said and done the team handed me back my keys and wished me safe travels at No Cost! I can only say how lucky the people of Manchester are to have a dealer like Ira Toyota. Outstanding Service Team! Troy MacLean 2012 Camry owner.

Joshua Kobey and Aaron Service Tech

RayuhhRay
4/21/2016

"Absolutely Fantastic Service. Best Car Buying Experience!"

I get it. Car dealerships in general get a bad rap. Cars are expensive, dealing with people who work on commission can feel icky. It's a big deal and it's easy to feel like dealerships only see dollar signs when working with you. This was NOT AT ALL my experience with Ira Toyota. I had recently gotten a used Nissan Rogue that I thought was in good condition. Lately it's been very loud so I figured it was just my exhaust. It wasn't. It turns out there were severe issues with the engine that made it incredibly unsafe and would take thousands of dollars to fix. I was not prepared at all financially to purchase another vehicle. I was told by a trusted friend to try Toyota. I begrudgingly walked in and explained my situation (and that I was a nightmare for dealers because of it.) Saying that multiple team members and departments worked their tails off for me is a massive understatement. With each challenge that arose, they met it with determination and grace...and feasible solutions. I walked in stressed and overwhelmed. Today, I'm happy and proud to say I have walked out with my first brand new car. It has a great warranty and free maintenance which gives me peace of mind that I so dearly needed. Shout out to Troy, Palumbo, Chantal, Charlie, and Wendy who jumped through blazing hoops for me and treated me like family. It's easy to spread customer service horror stories, but it's important to share the excellent experiences also. What these people have done made an enormous difference. I am an Ira loyalist for life now.

John Palumbo, Chantal Cote, Wendy Pooler, Troy Ward

disappointed
4/17/2016

"Would NEVER recommend anyone to buy a car here"

I called ahead about a toyota sienna and told it was in stock and on the lot. I set an appointment for Sunday just after 11 and stated I'd be driving an 1 1/2 down with my two kids and if all went well would make a purchase. When I arrived, he told me I have good news and bad news, 'the good news is your car is still available, the bad news is it is not on the lot but at the body shop'. He then asked if we wanted to drive something similar?? So we drove a different model year and style Sienna but only after the salesman, who we find out, just started 3 days ago went and got someone else to help him. The first salesman knew nothing about the sienna's and the one that came to help was not really interested in what we wanted but just felt like he was trying to sell us something 'think typical shady car salesman'. They both disappeared to check on why the van was in the shop and checking on the appraisal of the car we would be trading in multiple times. Finally the second guy came back with numbers on the trade in and price of the van we couldn't see and I said than but I'll just take the info. His response was almost incredulous saying, 'what is keeping you from buying the car'. You mean other than I can't actually look at it, there was no consideration of the effort we made to come all the way down, and didn't even offer any extra off after they screwed up so dramatically. After I gave him my reasons for not buying which revolved around the whole horrible experience he waved over the sales manager saying, 'they just aren't feeling it'. At that point my wife just got up and walked outside. The sales manager was pleasant enough and listened to my complaints and made some offers but the sale was already lost. I have not idea why they would let a kid working there for 3 days handle a sale solo, to me it speaks to a great lack of appreciation for their customers. I should have known better when after I initially emailed about the inventory, I had three different sales people leave me multiple messages on Friday and Saturday. Based on my experience I completely concur with all these 1 star reviews, stay away! I briefly thought about following up on one of the deals I was offered but I'm not going to reward this place with my business, just a complete disrespectful and unprofessional experience.

Brian and Kevin

mike c
2/14/2016

"great sales person but the sales manager and finance are not"

This was one of the worst experiences I have had with a dealership. I was told the advertised price on a preowned vehicle had some wiggle room but when I got there the SM had a huge attitude and spoke to me like i was an idiot. I have bought over 40 cars in my life so I am well aware of the games and the dishonesty. I wanted to leave but my son insisted we stay. The finance folks tried to charge an excessive rate when our credit score was 800. They tried to sell us inflated warranty packages etc. I will never purchase a vehicle from them.......a 4 1/2 hour nightmare

Tanya(great sales person), Bill (SM) and Bill(finance) terrible

rhammell
11/25/2015

"I was extremely impressed with Justin's professionalism..."

I was extremely impressed with Justin's professionalism and also with his amazing ability to make doing a car deal a pleasant experience. I will tell all of my friends about Ira Manchester and Justin. Justin is truely as asset to your dealership as well as the Toyota brand The car, of course speaks for itself! Sincerely yours, Ruth Hammell

Justin Webber

carbuyingisntpainful
6/27/2015

"fantastic sales person Bill Mazerall"

I've read mixed reviews about Ira Toyota and can confirm a very positive experience I had specifically with Bill Mazerall, a sales consultant. He guides the purchase process by listening to your needs rather than selling goods you didn't want - I came in thinking Rav4, but his insights had me consider a variety of other options. Bill is the rare commissioned salesperson who wants to get your business for the long haul, not just the first purchase. Find him and you'll go home happy.

Bill Mazerall

tiannetta
6/15/2015

"Great experience with IRA Toyota of Manchester"

Just purchased a new Toyota RAV4 on June 11th, 2015 and had a great experience from the inital online price request. Sales rep Adam Fernald was straightforward about all the vehicle specs and pricing. Easy process from start to finish. Adam and Bill Kinney (manager) went above and beyond to make my first experience of buying a new car more positive than I could have imagined. From my limited experience with a few other dealerships, I would highly recommend to anyone (including my family and friends) coming to IRA Toyota of Manchester. I wish I dealt with them right from the start.

Adam Fernald, Bill Kinney

unknown
5/06/2015

"Horrible Sales Manager"

I have horrible experience there in IRA. The Sales Manager was utterly stupid, rude and has no sense to talk to customer. I was there to close the deal but due to the behavior of Sales Manager, I couldn't do it. I worked with Adam and then he brought the Manager (I don't remember the name) I will never recommend anyone to go there.

Front sales was Adam, don't remember manager name

GaryTorressen
6/06/2014

"Would not hesitate to recommend IRA Toyota. "

Just purchased my second vehicle from IRA Toyota. The process from start to finish was great! I do not hesitate to recommend IRA to anyone. Have been a customer since 2009. With both of my vehicle purchases, I feel I got the best price and the best customer service all around. Dan Levesque our sales rep was great! Service dept. has always been great every time I have brought my cars in for routine service.

Dan Levesque

esbee
11/18/2013

"Excellent service. Love my car. The techs always are..."

Excellent service. Love my car. The techs always are straightforward and help to check on parts and warranty. Convenient hours and timely. Will recommend to others.

Brian and others, but all excellent.