Ira Toyota of Manchester

Good

Ira Toyota of Manchester

Call
Ira Toyota of Manchester Info

"Would not hesitate to recommend IRA Toyota. "

Just purchased my second vehicle from IRA Toyota. The process from start to finish was great! I do not hesitate to recommend IRA to anyone. Have been a customer since 2009. With both of my vehicle purchases, I feel I got the best price and the best customer service all around. Dan Levesque our sales rep was great! Service dept. has always been great every time I have brought my cars in for routine service.

Dan Levesque

"Excellent service. Love my car. The techs always are..."

Excellent service. Love my car. The techs always are straightforward and help to check on parts and warranty. Convenient hours and timely. Will recommend to others.

Brian and others, but all excellent.

"My wife and I were looking for a new SUV. We looked at..."

My wife and I were looking for a new SUV. We looked at the Honda CRV, the Ford Escape and the Nissan Rogue before driving the RAV4 XLE. We worked with Al Amrani (978.390.8215) who was great! No games, no gimmicks, no pressure. He found us the right SUV with the right options package, then worked with the manager to get us a great price. We had experiences with other dealerships playing numbers games, but we got none of that with Al or his manager, Mark. Everything was straight-up, no BS, all cards were played face-up and on the table. All-in-all, it was a pleasant experience and I would recommend Al and the rest of the team behind him at Ira Toyota to anyone.

Al Amrani

"Great no-nonsense approach to sales. Jerry Gannon went..."

Great no-nonsense approach to sales. Jerry Gannon went above and beyond to get me the best deal possible. I drove away in my new truck feeling like I got a great deal.

Matthew Brouillette, Jerry Gannon

"What a terrible experience with Bill the sales manager. ..."

What a terrible experience with Bill the sales manager. I had been dealing with a salesman and everything was going well then the nightmare happened. The salesman brought over Bill the Sales manager to talk price. Here is where it all went down hill. He sits down in the chair lounging back and says it's all about transparency. Whips out a card from his pocket and reads a BS card. He and I are looking at the list of items the car has and I am talking to him about the leather package when he jumps up and as I am talking and says I 'll be back and leaves to go talk to somebody else on the floor and and then 3 other people. I was shocked how rude. The salesman was shocked as well. He comes back and again we are interrupted by another salesman and he cuts me off when I was talking. He then gave me a price of $4,000 off a Demo with 5,000 miles. My wife and I left because he was so unprofessional and rude. We went to another Toyota Dealer in in Salem NH and bought a car from Rockingham Toyota where we treated like a customer should with professionalism and respect. I got a call from IRA and Tewksbury and told them about the situation and they could care less. The salesman called me when I was at Rockingham Toyota to see what he could do about salvaging the sale and I informed him that I was 98% ready to buy from him but the sales manager was so rude walking away when I was talking to him and he didn't care. I informed him I left a message for the General Manager of IRA in Manchester to discuss my experience. Next day I get a call from BIll the sales manager that says he was thought I called him. I told him I did not call him but I suspect the salesman told him I called the General Manager. Bill says it's a big place and a lot is going on at once. Well I guess people shouldn't deal with a big box dealership unless you want to be treated like dirt by the sales manager. Stay away from this place I know my family and friends will after this experience.

Bill Sales Manager

"I was looking for a vehicle that would save me on gas and..."

I was looking for a vehicle that would save me on gas and IRA had Subaru in our price range. The car was in excellent shape, all cleaned and looking almost new. It came already inspected and a fresh oil change. All the employees were very friendly and laid back.

Jeff Rock, Ken in financing

"Went to the Dealership to purchase a 2013 Venza and when..."

Went to the Dealership to purchase a 2013 Venza and when my wife asked for a salesman to assist us and get the keys for the vehicle, the sales managers and sales man were too busy arguing over who was going to stay late for a half commission. They never assisted us and told her they did not know if they had anyone available to help us. I will never purchase a vehicle from them and went down the road and purchased a new Ford vehicle from Autofair Ford as they have wonderful salesman.

None

"Car was stranded and towed to dealer. Called me with over..."

Car was stranded and towed to dealer. Called me with over $800 quote to replace timing belt. when all I needed was alternator belt for $90 repair. Same thing happened two months ago, when drove in to replace just the battery. Quoted me more than new battery cost to replace $15 battery terminal. When confronted with questions, the Sr. advisor blames the mechanic. Service Manager attitude was worst then Sr. Advisor. There is rampant culture to rack up Service ticket price, instead of showing honesty in name of better Service. Beware of rip-off.

Bryan Bell

"My wife and I went to IRA to look at a used vehicle. ..."

My wife and I went to IRA to look at a used vehicle. After letting the salesperson know that we were interested in the vehicle and allowing him to give his "competitive price speech" we gave him our bottom line price. He then tried to show us how they could lower our monthly payments with a longer loan and so on. We again told him that we would not pay more than our bottom line. We said there were no hard feelings if they could not sell it to us at that price. He then got a Finance Manager who told us that our price was impossible and that they bought it for much more. We said OK thank you for your time and went to leave. They stopped us and asked if we would go $500 over our bottom line. We told them no, that's why we call it our bottom line. We thanked them again and left. The next day my wife got a phone call from a General Sales Manager who began to berate her about how unreasonable we were and that our offer was ridiculous. He then told her that the price went up another $1000.00 from their original offer. My wife was upset as was I. What was the point of calling to raise the price and act rude? Definitely lost our business in the future and our family/friends.

Mark Giovanni

Ira Toyota of Manchester responded to this review

June 12, 2013

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of your experience here. We truly want to help put you in the car of your choice and for you to enjoy the services we provide. If there is anything we can do to ensure this, please let us know.

"I have purchased several vehicles at this dealership over..."

I have purchased several vehicles at this dealership over the years and have found that both their sales and service has declined. The last experience that I had with them involved service and ended poorly. I will not be returning.

multiple

Ira Toyota of Manchester responded to this review

June 12, 2013

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of your recent experiences. We truly value your loyalty. We want you to enjoy your vehicle and the services we provide. If there is anything we can do to ensure this, please let us know.