Ira Toyota of Manchester

Manchester, New Hampshire 03103
Ira Toyota of Manchester Info

carbuyingisntpainful
6/27/2015

"fantastic sales person Bill Mazerall"

I've read mixed reviews about Ira Toyota and can confirm a very positive experience I had specifically with Bill Mazerall, a sales consultant. He guides the purchase process by listening to your needs rather than selling goods you didn't want - I came in thinking Rav4, but his insights had me consider a variety of other options. Bill is the rare commissioned salesperson who wants to get your business for the long haul, not just the first purchase. Find him and you'll go home happy.

Bill Mazerall

tiannetta
6/15/2015

"Great experience with IRA Toyota of Manchester"

Just purchased a new Toyota RAV4 on June 11th, 2015 and had a great experience from the inital online price request. Sales rep Adam Fernald was straightforward about all the vehicle specs and pricing. Easy process from start to finish. Adam and Bill Kinney (manager) went above and beyond to make my first experience of buying a new car more positive than I could have imagined. From my limited experience with a few other dealerships, I would highly recommend to anyone (including my family and friends) coming to IRA Toyota of Manchester. I wish I dealt with them right from the start.

Adam Fernald, Bill Kinney

unknown
5/06/2015

"Horrible Sales Manager"

I have horrible experience there in IRA. The Sales Manager was utterly stupid, rude and has no sense to talk to customer. I was there to close the deal but due to the behavior of Sales Manager, I couldn't do it. I worked with Adam and then he brought the Manager (I don't remember the name) I will never recommend anyone to go there.

Front sales was Adam, don't remember manager name

GaryTorressen
6/06/2014

"Would not hesitate to recommend IRA Toyota. "

Just purchased my second vehicle from IRA Toyota. The process from start to finish was great! I do not hesitate to recommend IRA to anyone. Have been a customer since 2009. With both of my vehicle purchases, I feel I got the best price and the best customer service all around. Dan Levesque our sales rep was great! Service dept. has always been great every time I have brought my cars in for routine service.

Dan Levesque

esbee
11/18/2013

"Excellent service. Love my car. The techs always are..."

Excellent service. Love my car. The techs always are straightforward and help to check on parts and warranty. Convenient hours and timely. Will recommend to others.

Brian and others, but all excellent.

TimJO
10/29/2013

"My wife and I were looking for a new SUV. We looked at..."

My wife and I were looking for a new SUV. We looked at the Honda CRV, the Ford Escape and the Nissan Rogue before driving the RAV4 XLE. We worked with Al Amrani (978.390.8215) who was great! No games, no gimmicks, no pressure. He found us the right SUV with the right options package, then worked with the manager to get us a great price. We had experiences with other dealerships playing numbers games, but we got none of that with Al or his manager, Mark. Everything was straight-up, no BS, all cards were played face-up and on the table. All-in-all, it was a pleasant experience and I would recommend Al and the rest of the team behind him at Ira Toyota to anyone.

Al Amrani

Battles207
10/19/2013

"Great no-nonsense approach to sales. Jerry Gannon went..."

Great no-nonsense approach to sales. Jerry Gannon went above and beyond to get me the best deal possible. I drove away in my new truck feeling like I got a great deal.

Matthew Brouillette, Jerry Gannon

dbouch8561
9/15/2013

"What a terrible experience with Bill the sales manager. ..."

What a terrible experience with Bill the sales manager. I had been dealing with a salesman and everything was going well then the nightmare happened. The salesman brought over Bill the Sales manager to talk price. Here is where it all went down hill. He sits down in the chair lounging back and says it's all about transparency. Whips out a card from his pocket and reads a BS card. He and I are looking at the list of items the car has and I am talking to him about the leather package when he jumps up and as I am talking and says I 'll be back and leaves to go talk to somebody else on the floor and and then 3 other people. I was shocked how rude. The salesman was shocked as well. He comes back and again we are interrupted by another salesman and he cuts me off when I was talking. He then gave me a price of $4,000 off a Demo with 5,000 miles. My wife and I left because he was so unprofessional and rude. We went to another Toyota Dealer in in Salem NH and bought a car from Rockingham Toyota where we treated like a customer should with professionalism and respect. I got a call from IRA and Tewksbury and told them about the situation and they could care less. The salesman called me when I was at Rockingham Toyota to see what he could do about salvaging the sale and I informed him that I was 98% ready to buy from him but the sales manager was so rude walking away when I was talking to him and he didn't care. I informed him I left a message for the General Manager of IRA in Manchester to discuss my experience. Next day I get a call from BIll the sales manager that says he was thought I called him. I told him I did not call him but I suspect the salesman told him I called the General Manager. Bill says it's a big place and a lot is going on at once. Well I guess people shouldn't deal with a big box dealership unless you want to be treated like dirt by the sales manager. Stay away from this place I know my family and friends will after this experience.

Bill Sales Manager

4dfarm
8/29/2013

"I was looking for a vehicle that would save me on gas and..."

I was looking for a vehicle that would save me on gas and IRA had Subaru in our price range. The car was in excellent shape, all cleaned and looking almost new. It came already inspected and a fresh oil change. All the employees were very friendly and laid back.

Jeff Rock, Ken in financing

hieko1
7/26/2013

"Went to the Dealership to purchase a 2013 Venza and when..."

Went to the Dealership to purchase a 2013 Venza and when my wife asked for a salesman to assist us and get the keys for the vehicle, the sales managers and sales man were too busy arguing over who was going to stay late for a half commission. They never assisted us and told her they did not know if they had anyone available to help us. I will never purchase a vehicle from them and went down the road and purchased a new Ford vehicle from Autofair Ford as they have wonderful salesman.

None