Island Hyundai

Richard Vento

August 20, 2017

"Great car"

- johnpetsche16 Verified Customer

Buying cars from them 20 years never had any problems would and have recommended many friends and family to go there try them you won't regret it

Larry Farina

August 15, 2017

"Go to Island Hyundai!"

- auntsteve1 Verified Customer

Couldn't be happier. From the moment we walked into the showroom until the time we drove out with our new car, we were met with professional and friendly service.

Other Employees : The gentleman who explained the financial end.

August 15, 2017

"Hyundai 2017 Tucson"

- noellejoseph2 Verified Customer

Anthony was very attentive to my wants and needs. He was knowledgeable about the car I was interested in. He had me take out 3 different cars because I was unsure of my decision. He was polite, friendly and helpful. He even reached out to me on his day off and called after I had the car to see how it was going. I'm very happy with his service.

Anthony Colacino