Island Hyundai

Rocco Trentacosta, Sales Consultant, Island Hyundai

Rocco Trentacosta

"Repeat Hyundai Customer"

- pooch9670 Verified Customer

I am a repeat customer at Island Hyundai, I am very happy with the way I was treated both times I was there. The staff always asks all my questions and always treated me with respect. The two times I was there Felt that they worked with me to get a price I was happy with.

"See above"

- lothiangrp Verified Customer

Larry Farina and Aaron were very helpful and very welcoming. We have had 12 years of experience with Larry. This was our first dealing with Aaron and we were not disappointed (donuts were great).

Other Employees : Aaron

"Excellent Service"

- jerry.frascelli Verified Customer

Overall, I have purchased over ten vehicles from Island Hyundai. My entire experience at Island Hyundai was excellent and I will be returning to get another car in October.

New 2016 Hyundai Sonata, $25288