Jack Madden Ford

Rodman Ford

lscain
8/20/2016

"Top Notch"

Great overall experience at Jack Madden Ford. Sales Person, Victoria was awesome!!! Very knowledgable. The whole transaction and everyone I dealt with was great!! thank you Victoria, Eva and Al!!!

Victoria, Eva, Al

Maria Keating
8/20/2016

"Great Experience "

Had a wonderful experience buying a car. Farrah is one of the nicest, knowledgable, and patient salesman we have dealt with. We love our new Ford Edge and highly recommend Farrah and the whole Jack Madden staff. One of the easiest times buying a new car.

Farah Chamoun

JasonB
8/19/2016

"Great Experience"

I worked with Farrah Chamoun buying a Ford Fusion and was pleased with the experience. Farrah's fun personality made buying the car a much easier time than I expected. We got a nice discount off the sticker price and the negotiation wasn't too stressful. The dealership was awesome because it had so many options close to the car I wanted. The financing for the car was an extremely easy process even though I do not have good credit. I would definitely use Jack Madden Ford for my next purchase.

Farrah Chamoun

Kate
8/15/2016

"It was excellent."

The customer service was very amazing and very helpful. We highly recommend Farah S. Chamoun as your sales representative. We would love to work with Farah and Ford again. We are very happy with our new car))))

Farah S. Chamoun

Kathy D.
8/12/2016

"New lease"

I went to Jack Madden on a recommendation from my daughter. I was immediately greeted by Al Abramson,.He was easy to deal with, knowledgeable and listened to my requests and answered all my questions. I am turning in a lease and leasing another Ford Edge. I was nervous to tackle such a transaction by myself, due to the recent passing of my husband and a recent relocation to Massachusetts . Al has helped make the experience a good one and helped me obtain exactly the vehicle I desire. I would recommend Al and Jack Madden. Thank you.

Adam DoVale
8/11/2016

"Great Experience"

Jack Madden was super helpful with talking me through my leasing options and getting me the best deal possible. Al was very knowledgeable regarding the Ford Fusion Hybrid I wished to lease, and he and everyone at Jack Madden worked diligently with me to ensure we created a deal that worked well for everyone.

Nelson.brito.1
8/04/2016

"very nice"

They give me a very good deal on my car I would recommend more people to go there and talk to mary luz she is a great seller

mary luz

Cathy Pellicelli
8/02/2016

"fantastic experience"

From start to finish the people at Madden Ford were great! They worked with me on every concern I had. Al Abramson was so nice. No pressure at all! I would recommend this dealer for your Ford needs. This is the second car I have purchased from Jack Madden Ford!

Al Abramson, George, Steve, Deb Eva.

Ajn273
7/30/2016

"Great people"

Farrah was our dealer and he was great! He new exactly what my father and I wanted and he was great help. He was patient and took his time with us. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a new car!

Farrah

jp01862
7/29/2016

"Great experience with Al Abramson"

I wish I had gone and seen Al a lot sooner. He had simple and direct answers to my questions (my many questions). I had been to half a dozen dealerships before and most times it took the salesman 10 minutes to formulate a convoluted answer to my lease questions. Al was prepared and succint. Also he was very knowledgable about model comparisons and went over the vehicle with me from front to back. Most importantly he didn't leave me waiting for long periods while he presented deals to the managers. He was back and forth only twice and worked well with my demands. A pleasure talking with him - and he enjoys talking!