Jack Madden Ford

Quirk Ford

Rodman Ford

tc-disappointed
5/26/2016

"Vehicle Advertised was NEVER Available!"

Today I noticed a 2014 Mustang GT advertised for sale. I called Jack Madden Ford and confirmed its availability and then drove 40 minutes (West Warwick, RI to Norwood, MA) for a 12:30pm test drive appointment. Upon arrival I was told that the vehicle was not for sale and in fact was in storage awaiting a replacement airbag (Tanaka airbag recall) which they did not expected until the end of summer. The salesperson apologized for the inconvenienced and then offered me a gas card for my time and expense. She proceeded to process the card but was subsequently told by her sales manager that one could not be given (I can only assume it is because I do not live in their market and thus why bother doing right by this out of state customer). Very disappointed in the dealerships clearly false advertising or incompetence to market for sale something that is not available and for their indifference towards their Ford customers.

Eva

msynda
5/25/2016

"Good purchase experience"

Alex did a great job of figuring out the best deal for me and getting me a good price. I would go back to him again. I drove out the same day with my new car.

Alex

DianeS
5/23/2016

"Great car buying experience"

We stopped into Jack Madden to get some information about leasing a vehicle after talking with some other dealers. We met Al Abramson who was so helpful and knowledgeable about the leasing process and the vehicle we were interested in. Al and the other employees at Jack Madden made the whole process seamless and we are already driving our new car. Thanks for such a great experience at something we don't do every day! Diane and Chris

Mgo1980
5/22/2016

"Ford Fusion "

Hi everyone We had a very pleasant experience at the Jack Madden Ford Dealership on last Sunday. Farah chamoun was a thorough professional and was extremely helpful through the entire process. Also they're filled free gas and cleaned to me it was ready I like jack madden. Thanks!

Farah chamoun

Peteymcd
5/22/2016

"Great experience"

Worked with Al Abramson to purchase a used Ford Escape for my daughter. Very knowledgeable and helpful explaining all the details of the car, the dealership inspection, financing available, etc. A pleasant experience all around.

Boombadabig
5/17/2016

"Buying used mustang"

Went in to check on a mustang i was interested in and i was immediately greeted with an air of friendliness. The guy that helped me (i believe his name was Farah Chamoun), was especially friendly and courteous. In fact, i think he was more happy about selling me the mustang that i was about getting it. Great atmosphere and the managers are flexible and easy to interact with.

Farah Chamoun

Chopper
5/17/2016

"Easy to deal with"

Went looking for a Ford Escape - found a 2016 at a good price....Madden was easy to work with and there was no great pressure

Joanne
5/15/2016

"great experience!"

Al Abramson was our sales person. Immediately showed us the cars we were interested in. Full of knowledge of other makes and models. We had been to other dealers and had done our homework. We ended up buying on Friday and picking it up on Saturday A pleasure to work with.

Al Abramson. Chris

Felix123
5/08/2016

"A great car buying experience"

My husband and I went to Jack Madden Ford with very narrow price and mileage parameters which we knew would be difficult to find. Fortunately for use we were greeted by Al Abramson who listened carefully to our needs and delivered 100%. The deal involved an honest conversation rather than the gamesmanship one often encounters while trying to buy a car. I would recommend Al and Jack Madden Ford to anyone.

bret
5/05/2016

"Great friendly dealership"

I went into Jack Madden to look at a 2016 F-150. Al met me out on the lot with a smile and no pressure attitude. We spent over an hour and a half looking at different trucks and drove 2. At no point was he anything but helpful and encouraging to make sure I looked at everything and drove what I needed to to make a decision that was good for me. Once I made my decision he made sure the sales process was quick and painless. I would highly recommend both Al and Jack Madden Ford.