Jack Madden Ford

Rodman Ford

Steve G
9/28/2016

"Smooth and easy"

I recently bought a ford transit from Jack Madden Ford. They made all the arrangements in advance so All I had to do was come in and purchase the vehicle and drive away.

Ken McGee

Andrea
9/22/2016

"Great Car and fantastic deal "

I got my great car last week. My sales man Farah Chamoun was very , knowledgeable, helpful and funny. I m very lucky to stop at Jack Madden Ford. Thank you Farah

c-davey
9/22/2016

"awesome f350"

just bought a brand new super duty from scotty at jack madden ford and it was an excellent experience. i will be recommending scotty to all my friends and family

scotty wirta

Porfirio Heredia martinez
9/19/2016

"Great truck"

I just got my great F 150 truck. My salesman Farah Chamoun was super great, he helped me a lot to get the vehicle ready at the same day. It was great experience with Farah and Jack Madden Ford team's. Thanks for all.

Chris
9/19/2016

"Fantastic "

Very pleasant experience here. No pressure what do ever. Worked really hard to get us the best price. Would do business there again. Thanks a lot!

Farah

bulldogmom
9/18/2016

"Met Al Abramson, yaddda yadda .....new Flex owner now!"

My husband went to Jack Madden Ford hoping to find a Flex. Al showed him a Flex on the lot so my husband made a plan for us to go back and take it for a test drive. As soon as we pulled up, I noticed that Al had the car set aside, newly cleaned, and ready to be driven. We took it for a test drive, and as my husband and I chatted while driving, Al was a comfortable part of the conversation. Al is quite talented in the art of sales, asking the right questions as I was hesitant to give up my mini van; but never made us feel overly pressured. While waiting for the sales paperwork to be processed we discussed a variety of topics, including favorite tv shows (a nod to Seinfeld in the title of this review). Our experience with buying a car was so enjoyable it makes we wish it was something we did more often! When we went to pick up our new car, many other employees congratulated us on our new purchase. We highly recommend Al and the team at Jack Madded Ford.

Al Abramson

Jtlisanto
9/17/2016

"Great experience"

Just bought a new car from Jack Madden. It was a great experience. Farah Chamoun patiently worked with us and was extremely kind and professional!

Brooke1206
9/17/2016

"Great service!!!!!! "

Farrah and Eva great To work with !!!!!!!!!!!!! Best truck I've ever owned clean and just perfect !!!! Even the business manager was great over all just awesome !!!! Love the truck !!!!

Farrah , Eva

BSan
9/16/2016

"Great service! "

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Farah. He was knowledgeable, polite, and helpful! Definitely would recommend him and JM Ford to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Farah

steve8766
9/16/2016

"Excellent Service and Vehicles"

I was helped by multiple members of the sales team over the course of two separate days. My appointment time was held to test drive two cars, and when the first salesman was busy with another customer, Scotty W. was more than happy to help us. He answered all of my questions for both vehicles, asked questions to determine what was a good fit for me, and gave his experienced opinions on the vehicles overall. I appreciated that. While Scotty handled my paperwork, Larry was more than happy to converse with us, answer more questions, and provided information on student discounts which saved me even more money! The team worked together seamlessly from sales to financing, and I am extremely happy with my purchase of a 2017 Ford Fusion. The deals here were excellent, and I will certainly be back in the future to buy another car from Jack Madden. Excellent experience overall!

Gary Brigham