Jack Madden Ford

Quirk Ford

Jannell Ford of Hanover

Bulto7
7/19/2016

"They give me a great deal "

I wasn't sure to buy a new car, but this people it's awesome I got the best pick up truck ever Thanks mary for your services I will recommend this dealer to everyone Mary lopez

Mary lopez

Cdale33
7/18/2016

"Thanks Al!"

I was at Jack Madden Ford yesterday and purchased a 2016 F-150 truck. I had a great experience. Al Abramson is a great guy and helped me as soon as I stepped in the lot. I told Al that I found the truck I wanted online on their website and he was able to get the keys and we test drove it immediately. He knew all the specs and details about the truck and could answer every question I had. I never felt any pressure from him to buy and actually enjoyed the time spent there. The sales manager was amazing too and worked with me on a monthly payment I could afford. I honestly do not have anything negative to say about Jack Madden Ford. I highly recommend them over Rodman/Imperial. Also don't forget to ask for Al, he seriously was the best!

Al Abramson

newcar
7/13/2016

"new car purchase"

easy to deal with - negotiate they listen no pressure knowledgeable and friendly staff Al Abramson salesman and Steve in the finance department I've bought several cars at this dealership. Will buy again.

Al Abramson and Steve

ronald
7/12/2016

"TERRIFIC customer service "

Mary is very knowledgeable about the Ford Escape !!! Mary has been patient and kind with all our questions. Her guidance is QUITE impressive !!! Mary was very attentive to our budget !!!

Mary and Eva !!! FABULOUS EXPERIENCE !

Yan829
7/12/2016

"Very good place to buy your Ford"

Jack Madden Ford is a very good and professional place to buy your Ford! You don't need to worry about the quality, your dealer will always help you to choose the best one! My dealer is Farah, he helped me pick the newest Ford Fusion and I got a super good deal! People there are all very nice! Everyone will help you if your dealer or manager is not available.

Farah

Patrick
7/11/2016

"Farah was a Fantastic!"

Farah, my sales representative as Jack Madden Ford was fantastic! He was very professional for the entire duration of the car purchasing process. Farah always made me feel comfortable and always offered a coffee or bottle of water. He was a great listener and didn't try to push me to do anything I didn't want to do. I highly recommend working with Farah if you want to get a great sales representative and a great experience when buying a car.

Farah

Maureend47
7/11/2016

"Great experience"

We had a very easy experience helping my son buy his first truck. Excellent service and very helpful throughout the entire process, I would highly recommend...

Al abramson

esousa54
7/10/2016

"Exellent Service"

Excellent Service. Al Abramson was amazing to work with. Got an excellent deal and amazing service! Great doing business with sales person. Very smooth transaction!

Al Abramson

Jim T
7/09/2016

"Excellent Experience"

I just purchased my 2016 Explorer Sport today from Jack Madden. I originally went in there last week to check out some new cars. I was approached by a salesman Farah who walked me through the Ford Edge, and then ultimately the Explorer Sport. He was extremely helpful and knowledgable about both vehicles. He took the time to test drive both vehicles (one last Sunday and one this past Thursday) and came in today on his day off to help me finalize the deal. I can't say enough about how helpful Farah was in this process. I look forward to coming back in a few years to buy another Ford from him and Jack Madden. Highly Recommended!!

Farah, George, Dylan

norwood arena
7/09/2016

"Awesome place"

We were looking for a particular vehicle to buy and with a certain color. A salesman, Al Abramson came out to help us and he was so nice and he had the patience of a Saint. He helped us find the right car for us. We took it out for a test drive and decided to purchase it. We were very happy going there. We found some of the others here were all so pleasant. It was actually a pleasure going here. Thank you Al and the rest of the people we talked with at Jack Madden Ford.

We talked with Chris and Daryl? I am not good at remembering names but, the ones who talked with us were very nice. Another person came over but, I actually forgot his name.