Jack Schmitt Chevrolet of Wood River

Jansen Chevrolet

ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

Coda43
1/12/2016

"Useless service department "

I have nothing to say on the sales end of things, because I did not purchase here. When it comes to service is when things get interesting. If you show up for service with anything other than an oil change the technicians are absolutely lost. The service writers that sit at the front desk could care less about the customer and are generally unfriendly. I have given them 3 chances with my 2015 chevy and they still haven't gotten anything right. I would not recommend getting any service work done here that a 6 year old couldn't do!

Fred

donnad618
2/03/2014

"Went in to purchase new Equinox. Talked with Chris Carr..."

Went in to purchase new Equinox. Talked with Chris Carr who seemed upfront & honest. Suggested a new 2013 w/ $28,800 sticker price. Said lowest could go was $25000. Sales manager Rick showed us invoice to prove. We said $23000 was our lowest offer & walked when they wouldn't meet it. Got home & looked at invoice & it wasn't even real!! It was when another dealer bought the car in May 2013!! Then go online & they are offering THIS SAME VEHICLE for $22,040. Of course, when I call it's a mistake, blah blah blah. TOTALLY DISHONEST DEALERSHIP - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Chris Carr & sales manager Rick

RobertL83
8/01/2013

"Chris worked hard to make sure the process of buying a..."

Chris worked hard to make sure the process of buying a new truck went as smooth as possible. He was very professional and realistic throughout the negotiations, which was a nice experience. I got the sense of dealing with a real person rather than a "salesman."

Chris Phillips