Jaffarian Volvo Toyota

Service Manager
Francesca Hamilton, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Jaffarian Volvo Toyota

Francesca Hamilton

February 21, 2017

"Purchase of a 2017 Toyota Rav4"

- Jblanch12

Everyone was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable when I was purchasing my vehicle. Joshua Shepard and Tom Blanchette did an excellent job with helping me with my trade and making purchasing an easy, stress-free experience. I would recommend Jaffarian to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle from friendly, responsive, knowledgeable staff.

February 21, 2017

"Great Service"

- Serj

I took my new Rav4 for its first oil change and could not be more satisfied. I didnt have to wait to get my car through the door and the service was done quick. The gentleman at the service desk was very kind and went through all what was done in my car. Plus, they send me a quick video of my car being inspected, which I thought was a very cool feature.

February 19, 2017

"Family dealership. "

- Adam0311

There is no beating the family owned dealership. Getting a personal greeting from Gary Jaffarian assured me I was doing the right thing. How much more do you need? Well, I leased a 2017 Highlander and our sales associate Josh was wonderful, professional, and upfront. Even when we were negotiating that remained. We will be back for sure, great job guys. Sorry IRA Toyota we will never be back.

New 2017 Volvo S60, $43075