Jaffarian Volvo Toyota

Sales & Leasing Consultant

April 25, 2017

"Outstanding customer service!"

- jbjoyce

I leased a 2017 RAV4 SE AWD and from start to finish I encountered prompt and courteous professionalism from the staff at Jaffarian. They listened and found a vehicle with all the options I requested, even conducting a search outside the dealership to find the exact fit. Francesca was a delight and gem to work with. She made her job look easy, but I know a lot of work went on behind the scenes. Upon taking ownership of the vehicle, she patiently reviewed all the features with me and answered all my questions. Tom and Jason meticulously handled my financing, making sure every step of the way there were no surprises at the signing of the lease. Tony's attention to detail and focus on the customer were thoughtful and appreciated. He went above and beyond to accommodate my many requests for which I am very grateful. Overall, the staff displayed consummate professionalism at every encounter. I would highly recommend Jaffarian without reservation if you are looking for a dealership who cares about people.

April 24, 2017

"Thank you !!!"

- Skeele1

I had the most amazing experience with then salesmen Richard ! What a fabulous guy with a great heart. Richard truly cares about the people he works with and really wants to help! Thank you for giving me another great lease experience! Thanks for giving me a "dazzling" car! Thank you Jason Weeden as well for always making me feel comfortable and making the lease process a breeze !

April 20, 2017

"Service"

- ladyk

Your service when we come here has been excellent. We leased our Toyota last April and each time that we have been to your dealership we have been satisfied with the service. Prompt, polite and efficient