Jaffarian Volvo Toyota

Francesca Hamilton, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Jaffarian Volvo Toyota

Francesca Hamilton

Mary Kate Fisher, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Jaffarian Volvo Toyota

August 22, 2017

"2008 Yaris passenger side Takata airbag replacement (Recall)"

- Gator

Jaff Toy has excellent and fast service. Very efficient. Sales force was good too (I took a look at a brand new Yaris while waiting for airbag replacement)

August 22, 2017

"Easy,fast and fair"

- shopteacher

AT first I dealt with Paul Lyons over the internet , quickly returned my e-mails, found the perfect car for us. When we got to the dealership we received the exact deal that Paul told us.. Mary Kate Fisher,Gary Clark and Jason Weeden were all very easy to work with. It was a very good experience.

Jason Weeden
Gary Clark

August 21, 2017

"Good used truck for a fair price"

- John

I stopped to check out a used Tacoma and ended up buying it. My only suggestion for management would be listen to the customer very closely. There was a beautiful 4x4 double cabin on the lot that caught my eye, I went in and asked, "what is the mileage and how much are you asking". It took twenty minutes for me to get the answers. Too much emphasis on gathering my info, asking about a trade in (twice they asked for my keys) on two different occasions. I had no intention of trading my vehicle, because I know I can get more from private sale. I did have a good experience with the folks I dealt with in the end. Listen to the customer. Thanks

Tom Blanchette