Read Reviews James Toyota Scion

115 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

James Toyota Scion

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of James Toyota Scion

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I bought a new toyota camry from James Toyota. Rosemary..."

plankala
9/9/2011 3:26:48 PM

Rose Navoa

My Review Of James Toyota Scion:

I bought a new toyota camry from James Toyota. Rosemary Navoa was my sales rep. She was simply excellent sales rep who puts the customer first. She gave me the same color with extra features I asked for and with an attractive price. Moreover she stayed back until 8:30 pm to make sure a perfect delivery.

Twitter
"James Toyota deserves a GREAT rating because my..."

greenpower
9/6/2011 1:22:40 PM

Brian Buckley

My Review Of James Toyota Scion:

James Toyota deserves a GREAT rating because my experience was great! I purchased another vehicle from Brian Buckley. Being a female, it's comforting to know that there are dealerships out there that treat women professionally. The price was good and the process didn't take all day. Brian Buckley was very knowledgeable, friendly and patient. At first, I wasn't sure which car was right for my needs but Brian helped me make the right chose.

James Toyota was not the most local dealership, but the extra few minutes and miles are worth it. You will see!
Thanks Brian.

JC

Twitter
"My husband and I had the best customer service at James..."

Itsmaf
6/27/2011 8:33:14 PM

Rose Navoa

My Review Of James Toyota Scion:

My husband and I had the best customer service at James scion Toyota in Flemington, New Jersey. Rose Navoa, our sales rep, was outstanding!! She new every detail of the car we wanted and was highly professional and friendly too. We initially came to browse after visiting the area. We live in Pa. After our experience with Rose and the rest of the staff, we returned and purchased a Camry XLE. The staff was not pushy or overally aggressive in any way. They had a great price and the financial manager was extremely helpful. We will definitely recommend this dealership over the other Toyota dealerships we have visited. Hats off to Rose for making a car purchase such a pleasurable and easy decision for us!!

Twitter
"My wife and I had a great experience at James Toyota. Abe..."

brechten
5/4/2011 4:22:50 PM

Abe Tawfik
Russ Macholl
Jose Garcia

My Review Of James Toyota Scion:

My wife and I had a great experience at James Toyota. Abe was the Sales Consultant we worked with and he was friendly and knowledgeable. He was able to answer all our questions and was able to offer helpful advice to aid us in our decision. The Manager, Russ, came by to make sure we were being taken care of and was also very helpful. After deciding on a car we worked with the Finance Manager, Jose Garcia on getting all the paperwork taken care of and he was also able to answer all our questions about warranties and service. Our experience at James Toyota was the best car-buying experience we've had and we'll absolutely go back when we have need of another vehicle. Highly recommended!

Twitter
"This is the fourth car I purchased from James Toyota. I..."

morrisklee
4/23/2011 8:59:12 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Ferdie Navoa

My Review Of James Toyota Scion:

This is the fourth car I purchased from James Toyota. I am a repeat customer because the atmosphere is low pressure sales. The sales reps, like Ferdie Navoa, work well with the customer to try to craft a deal that works for both parties. The management at James is also quite helpful.

Twitter
"The salesman was very helpful. I knew what I wanted and..."

jeanne0815
4/3/2011 3:18:23 PM

David Hill

My Review Of James Toyota Scion:

The salesman was very helpful. I knew what I wanted and he found it! He was able to help me with financing. One thing I can say about David is that he was NOT pushy, which is a very important aspect to me when visiting a dealership. Thanks for such a good experience!

Twitter
"I will not take my cars to any other dealership. I..."

Mamao
3/4/2011 10:06:46 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Fred
Mark
Chris

My Review Of James Toyota Scion:

I will not take my cars to any other dealership. I always recieve the best possible service at James. I have 2 cars I service so I am a regular customer. I am greeted by name when I walk in, appointments are always available at my convenience, loaner cars are always available when I need them, and the work is done on time as promised or sooner. I am very protective of my 1993 MR2 that requires a little more service due to age. I can rely on Mark and Fred for the best advise and service every time. They are a team that works well together and puts the customer's best interest first. Toyota has always been a good car for my needs. I have owned 4 so far and would buy another without a second thought. James Toyota will be where I buy it.

Twitter
"My Sequoia was purchased at James and I've maintained the..."

zenith16
2/10/2011 4:10:00 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Chris

My Review Of James Toyota Scion:

My Sequoia was purchased at James and I've maintained the vehicle at their service department ever since. Without question they provid world class service. Routine service and repairs are accomplished timely and all work was communicated clearly. Their quality driven staff greets you with a friendly atmosphere and tries to accomodate your schedule and needs. My vehicle has given me zero problems over the years and I attribute that experience to the quality maintenance that I've received at James Toyota. Their sales staff is always friendly and I've found their prices to be very competitive. If your looking for a new vehicle and trying to fit it into a budget there's no reason to look further than James.

Twitter
"I bought a 2011 Toyota Highlander from here several weeks..."

super_cool
1/25/2011 10:22:04 AM

Manny
James

4.2

My Review Of James Toyota Scion:

I bought a 2011 Toyota Highlander from here several weeks ago.
The salesperson Manny was nice and helpful. We had some misunderstanding on
aggreement about a window etching fee. I was contacted by the sales management and promised to send me a full refund of the etching fee.

I am satisfied with the price and quality of work James Toyota has provided me so far.

Twitter
"Our overall experience was quite good. All was explained..."

Susan greenstein
1/23/2011 6:27:46 PM

Abe

My Review Of James Toyota Scion:

Our overall experience was quite good. All was explained to us regarding the car and all its features. Our sales agent tried his best to please us, and to provide a positive experience for us. yes, we will return in the future. The respect shown to the purchaser (female) was much appreciated.

<< Reviews 21-30 | Reviews 41-50 >>