Jarrett Ford

Gary Yeomans Ford Lincoln

Walker Ford

hhcnurse
5/27/2015

"Small town service, big city deals"

I have purchased and or traded several vehicles through Jarrett Ford in Dade City. I am a 51 year old woman and they have never tried to treat me as anything other than a knowledgeable customer. In addition, when I tell them what I want in a car, they go out of their way to locate and transfer it, if necessary. They have gone above and beyond to help me, even when I was out of work and my credit score was not as high as usual. I have shopped other dealerships and online, and have always been offered the best deal at Jarrett Ford in Dade City. Due to my experiences, my aunt, a long time Honda driver, just purchased a barely used Escape!

Dave Gauvney, Jennifer Cockill, the service department

ranger man ed
5/13/2015

"liars"

Took my ford ranger in to have a problem fixed. They could not fix problem and I had to pay 149.00 for nothing. The day before I took my ranger to wesley chapel ford they had it two days and could not figure it out but they did not charge me.at Jarrett Ford in Dade City first they called me and told me it was my catalytic converter I told them you can the converter was already hollowed out they then called me back and basically told me I was a liar because the bolts were extremely rusty looking looked like they had not been off in years they're so full of BS nothing but liars

ron

cruzin
4/15/2015

"very friendly"

wife and I purchase a 2012 edge from Kathy and she was great, gave us a heck of a deal, I would buy another car from her. Service at the dealership is also great. Before you Buy check Jarrett ford in Dade city vic cruz

kathy

Glen Bales
4/10/2015

"Great Experience"

My son and I both bought new Ford Fiestas and the experience was very positive . I would recommend this dealership to anyone buying a new or used car. Dave and Jennifer are great to work with . It was my sons first time buying a new car and they made it a pleasant experience for both of us.

Dave Gauvey and Jennifer Cockill

Joe Bleau
2/23/2015

"Great dealership!"

I purchased a new truck on-line with Dave Gauvey as my salesman. Working the deal was the best I've ever experienced. When I arrived at the dealership, everyone I met was friendly, courteous, and helpful. They're about an hour from Orlando and the Parks so I have a combination trip. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Dave Gauvey

osteen75
2/18/2015

"5 star all the way"

When all else fails, always rely on Carlos Castro to save the day. He is absolutely the finest salesman ever. We told him our price and how it related to our budget and he made it work. We will purchase again and again from Carlos. I will not shop anywhere else.

Carlos Castro

Belinda Skelton
1/21/2015

"Trading up!"

This absolutely the best car buying experience I have ever had. I knew what I wanted to achieve and my salesperson was awesome in helping me do just that. He did not try to push anything else on me, he listened and understood what I needed. We all know car shopping and purchasing can be right up there sometimes with getting a root canal but I know better now. Jarrett Ford is the go to dealership. They treated me as if they truly wanted my business and after all it is my hard earned money so I definitely appreciated that. David Gauvey and Jennifer Cockill you're an awesome sales team, wish there were more like you two. Definitely recommending Jarrett Ford to be the first place you go to, most likely will be your last stop for a vehicle. Sincerely Belinda

David Gauvey and Jennifer Cockill

Fahad
1/18/2015

"Respected dealer"

Frankly they were really respectful and friendly and i was happy to buy the car from them i would loke to thank everyone for their great service especially the sales consultant that helped me "Rich" and and the business manager "Krista" and the general manager of the jarret ford. Best regards Fahad alhamad

Rich aragon and krista williamson and the general maneger

dillodad
12/24/2014

"Good experience"

Kathy Vining makes truck shopping a painless experience. I am not a fan of car shopping but will always return to Jarrett Ford and Kathy Vining for my vehicles. Thanks again for the great friendly service. Lynn R.

Kathy Vining

jim
12/24/2014

" helping me buy my first ever new pickup."

The best sales experience and help I have ever had. Wayne was great helping me buy my first ever new pickup. He answered all my questions and asked a few I didn't think of. I would and will recommend Wayne and Jarrett Ford to everyone.

wayne tingly