Jarrett Ford

Used Car Manager

December 04, 2016

"Great"

- JonB

I'm not a fan of car dealers, I stopped by a few just to ask questions and test drive some possible future cars and some dealers never even came up to talk to me. Kristen was helpful and strait forward with all of my questions. If she didn't know the answer she would get the answer for me. Jarred Ford quoted and gave me top dollar from KBB with my trade in. We even told them we wanted to look at other cars in the area to be sure to get a good deal and they understood and treated us the same when we returned a few days later for the same car and got the same deal they told us before. I am still not a fan of the car buying business but Jarred Ford made it as painless as possible for me and my wife.

November 29, 2016

"Our first new car with the help of lovely Victoria !"

- chill1993

Why I give Victoria and Jarrett ford A Five stars is because they went above and beyond to find a AMAZING deal and car for me and my Husband, im so pleased I cant wait to tell my friends all about it !! thank you from the Hills !

November 04, 2016

"Honest and Nice "

- Nschirk

Honest and nice, not two words usually used to describe a car dealership but those are the two I am using to describe the Jarrett Ford in Dade City. I was in an accident in which my SUV was totaled. I only had two weeks to find and purchase a preowned SUV. It had taken me 8 months to find my previous SUV, so I started looking everywhere and went to every Ford dealership. Most left a bad tast in my mouth and unfortunately lived up to the car dealership stereotypes. Not Jarrett, I had the pleasure of having Angela Frey help me find my vehicle, even driving to Winter Haven herself to pick it up for me. Mark in the finance helped me with the numbers and I am now driving a beautiful Ford Explorer. It had to be one of the most stressful things I've been through but everyone was helpful and honest. It really made a difference in my life. With sincere gratitude Nicole Schirk

Jarrett Ford, Dade City, FL, 33525