Jarrett Ford

38300 Dick Jarrett Way,
Dade City, Florida 33525
Jarrett Ford Info
About Jarrett Ford

Welcome to Jarrett Ford Dade City! Located in Dade City, FL, Jarrett Ford Dade City is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Jarrett Ford Dade City a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-690-2647 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Jarrett Ford

Edward Collins
9/12/2016

"New F 250 super duty"

Angela was great to work with. They had a great selection and the staff was very helpful. I was in and out in just a few hours. Great experience.

Angela Frey

Nancy
9/05/2016

"Stressfree experience that ended with a new F150"

I originally thought I was looking to purchase a Ford Edge. Upon arriving at Jarrett Ford I was greeted by a new sales consultant, Victoria, that was kind and listened carefully to my wants in a new vehicle. I wanted something that sat higher off the ground and thought an Edge was what I wanted to purchase. After sitting in the Edge I realized it wasn't what I was looking for. She patiently led me to try an Explorer and again it wasn't what I wanted. She then suggested the F150 pickup. She listened carefully to my particular wants and needs and I ended up purchasing a new F150 with the options I wanted and the color I had my heart set on. Carlos was training Victoria since she just started working there. Together they made the process stress free. Thank for for both your hard work!!

Victoria Lofquist

Barbara
8/09/2016

"Always a Great experience."

This is not the first time we purchased a new vehicle from Jarrett ford, both times there was very little dealer pressure. Some I really like and I always get a good deal. Thank you Jarrett ford of Dade City.

Cece Conley

Sweetpea
8/05/2016

"Purchase of a new 2017 SUV"

Everyone was courteous, helpful and not pushy, Questions were answered and concerns were done effectively. They did their best to fit payments into our budget and still get us the vehicle we wanted.

Rick Pritzlaff

Freddy319
6/18/2016

"Jarrett Ford, Dade City Fl"

I recently purchased a used 2013 Ford F-150 from Carlos Castro. My experience was phenomenal. Carlos did a great job and was very knowledgeable on all of Fords makes and models. He put me in the truck that my wife Anna and I really wanted. Carlos takes pride in his job and really goes above and beyond making sure his customers are extremely happy. I will forever be a Carlos Castro customer. Thank you again to Carlos and to Jarrett Ford for a great job on our vehicle purchase!

CoolTaurus
6/07/2016

"Stressless, as it should be...."

This has been by far the least stressful car-buying experience for me. Brooke was very attentive to my every question and concern, from sticker prices to horsepower, she answered every question, and I'm very appreciative.

Brooke Dicken

Escape
5/31/2016

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE"

CeCe worked very hard to find the car I wanted. Thanks. Dealership is the best I have ever worked with. I would recommend them to everyone.

CeCe Conley

Marie
5/24/2016

"Committed to customers"

I had been to several car dealerships before coming here. This experience made up for all of the other horrible ones that I had experienced at other dealerships. Randy was very professional, and began by asking me questions about what I wanted to drive. Tried a couple of cars, and then found one that fit perfectly. It was important for Randy to get me into a car that I loved...instead of a car that I could live with. (Like I had driven in with) He was not about the commission on a high price vehicle, he wanted me to LOVE my new ride. The negotiation for price was extremely easy. I had an idea of what the car was selling for, and the price was lower. This is the second new vehicle we have purchase from Randy Neiswinder and when it is time for a new one, we will certainly look for him. Everything you could want in a car salesman, very knowledgeable, but wants happy customers. Definitely would recommend this dealership .

ChuckJr
5/05/2016

"New truck purchase"

Both the salesman (Carlos Castro) and the sales manager (Jason) were very helpful, informative, and worked very diligently to help us make informed decisions about either repairing the truck we owned, purchasing another used but newer truck, or purchasing a new truck. They patiently laid out all the costs and options without any pressure to choose any one of them. Carlos researched trucks available on line as well as showing the trucks they had available here. The rest of the staff would stop by and say hello, shake hands, and welcomed us. We've already gotten to know the service dept staff and think they are topnotch and very friendly. We chose to purchase a new truck that was on the lot. The sales people and service dept both worked with us to make the transaction go as smoothly as possible. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

Jason - sales manager

bobandsue
4/28/2016

"Good Experience."

Very low pressure. Greg Pennington and Mike Kline took good care of us. We are happy with our Escape and would deal with Jarrett Ford again. FOLLOW-UP: I do wish they would have told us the 2017 Escape was coming out early. I'm not thrilled with having a car that's a year old 2 weeks after I bought it.

Greg Pennington