Jarrett Ford

Victoria Lee

February 16, 2017

"Great service "

- Gsayhaa13

Overall my experience with the sales men at Jarrett Ford provided they gave me the best experience and customer service, they're very friendly and great to work with!!

February 15, 2017

"Grandma did it!"

- gdog

Needed a larger car to carry a handicap scooter Kristen and Mallissa found one and then arranged to have the hitch and lift put on and I was out the door. First car I have purchased without my husbands help.

February 03, 2017

"Awesome experience and awesome service!"

- Jessica Tadlock

I found the car I wanted on their website and my husband called to ask about it and spoke with Victoria who set up an appointment for me to test drive it shortly after their phone call. I went to the sales department and was greeted by multiple people right away. Victoria as well as Kristen were very accommodating while I was there with my two small children. They even gave my kids snacks and coloring books to occupy them while we did paperwork. Krista in the financing department was also very helpful and got us through our final paperwork quickly but at the same time took the time to explain it thoroughly as well. All around great experience and they all helped with any questions we had!

Jarrett Ford, Dade City, FL, 33525