Jarrett Ford

Walker Ford

Joe Bleau
2/23/2015

"Great dealership!"

I purchased a new truck on-line with Dave Gauvey as my salesman. Working the deal was the best I've ever experienced. When I arrived at the dealership, everyone I met was friendly, courteous, and helpful. They're about an hour from Orlando and the Parks so I have a combination trip. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Dave Gauvey

osteen75
2/18/2015

"5 star all the way"

When all else fails, always rely on Carlos Castro to save the day. He is absolutely the finest salesman ever. We told him our price and how it related to our budget and he made it work. We will purchase again and again from Carlos. I will not shop anywhere else.

Carlos Castro

Belinda Skelton
1/21/2015

"Trading up!"

This absolutely the best car buying experience I have ever had. I knew what I wanted to achieve and my salesperson was awesome in helping me do just that. He did not try to push anything else on me, he listened and understood what I needed. We all know car shopping and purchasing can be right up there sometimes with getting a root canal but I know better now. Jarrett Ford is the go to dealership. They treated me as if they truly wanted my business and after all it is my hard earned money so I definitely appreciated that. David Gauvey and Jennifer Cockill you're an awesome sales team, wish there were more like you two. Definitely recommending Jarrett Ford to be the first place you go to, most likely will be your last stop for a vehicle. Sincerely Belinda

David Gauvey and Jennifer Cockill

Fahad
1/18/2015

"Respected dealer"

Frankly they were really respectful and friendly and i was happy to buy the car from them i would loke to thank everyone for their great service especially the sales consultant that helped me "Rich" and and the business manager "Krista" and the general manager of the jarret ford. Best regards Fahad alhamad

Rich aragon and krista williamson and the general maneger

dillodad
12/24/2014

"Good experience"

Kathy Vining makes truck shopping a painless experience. I am not a fan of car shopping but will always return to Jarrett Ford and Kathy Vining for my vehicles. Thanks again for the great friendly service. Lynn R.

Kathy Vining

jim
12/24/2014

" helping me buy my first ever new pickup."

The best sales experience and help I have ever had. Wayne was great helping me buy my first ever new pickup. He answered all my questions and asked a few I didn't think of. I would and will recommend Wayne and Jarrett Ford to everyone.

wayne tingly

jopogg
12/11/2014

"New Car Lease"

We just picked up our third lease from Jarrett Ford. Each time experince gets better! We work with Carlose Castro.He knows what he has to do and gets it done fast. This time they didn't have the car with what we wanted. Carlos searched for what we wanted and within a hour he found what we wanted and it was on it's way.Cant beat that!

Carlos Castro

roger/sandie
12/01/2014

"great "

your people are among the greatest they work together answer any questions take care of any problems I have purchased over 3 from you and been happy

carlos castro

Craftydifl
11/14/2014

"Recent purchase"

Buying a car from Jarett Ford with the help of Victor Nieves was the best experience we've have in a very long time. We would highly recommend anyone to get a vehicle ther!

Victor Nieves

Betsy Bartels
10/28/2014

"Thanks Again"

Kathy V. makes car shopping painless. I am not a fan of car shopping but will always return to Jarrett Ford and Kathy V. for my vehicles. Thanks again for the great friendly service.

Kathy Vining