Jarrett Ford

Jarrett Ford Info

Walker Ford

Flammer Ford of Spring Hill

"Pleasant experience"

Purchased a certified used Mustang after finding it on the Jarrett website. The only drawback to the entire experience was an extremely long wait to work with the finance lady. Without this wait, would rate everything 5 stars. Dave was very pleasant to work with, not at all the typical "used car salesman".

Dave

"Helpful sales team"

4th vehicle from Jarrett. It's always an easy process and the help we receive after the sale makes us come back again and again. Thanks Jennifer for this truck and all electronic set ups you've done with it and the past vehicles. Good to know we can just stop in and you'll reprogram or fix whatever we need.

Jennifer Cockill

"Very good dealer"

Was always pleased with service at this location, now very satisfied with the sales people. They turned a distasteful chore into a comfortable accomplishment for us.

Jennifer

"Best car-buying experience EVER!"

After searching for the right car and the right price for a few weeks, and finding nothing but pushy salespeople and inflated prices, I was directed to Jarrett Ford by co-workers. I looked on the internet first and found 2 cars that would be perfect for us. Jennifer Cockill was quick to respond to my emails and very knowledgable about the car(s). I told her what time I would be at the dealership, and unfortunately, one car was already sold. However, the other car was being brought in from the other dealership, which was actually our first choice. Since I had already had my financing pre-approved from Ford, I signed the paperwork while waiting for the car to arrive. The next day, my husband and I went back to the dealership so he could sign his part, and within 10 minutes we were sitting in the vehicle with Kathy Vining going over all of its features. The entire deal took about 45 minters to complete, start to finish. Fantastic service, fantastic price. We are purchasing another vehicle later this year, and I won't even look at other dealerships. Thanks so much Jarrett Ford of Dade City!!!

Jennifer Cockill and Kathy Vining

"Fast, friendly, efficient staff and service. I would..."

Fast, friendly, efficient staff and service. I would definitely recommend to all my friends and family looking to purchase new or used vehicle. Great job.

Dave

"I was looking for a used Superduty diesel with low miles..."

I was looking for a used Superduty diesel with low miles in good shape. Jarrett Ford had one listed online and I was apprehensive about contacting them due to the hour and a half drive from my home. After emailing the online sales department back and forth negotiating, Jarrett Ford was able to knock several thousands of dollars of the purchase price which enticed me to visit there dealership. Once there, the staff made you feel like family. I've purchased a dozen or so vehicles from dealerships and this was by far the best experience I've ever had! It was very laid back, no stress and no pressure. There were even a few items wrong with the truck which the dealership fixed without any hesitation; including upgrading the rear suspension. (The truck was lifted and blocks/add-a-leafs were used in the rear. The dealership paid to have actual lift, leaf packs installed to make sure it was done right.) Not to mention they spent over $2k in replacing the tires. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle. Their customer service will definitely have me coming back for my next vehicle purchase. Dave Sullivan Bradenton, FL

Jennifer Cockill

"Purchased our first Ford from Jarrett Ford in Dade city...."

Purchased our first Ford from Jarrett Ford in Dade city. Our salesman was Dave Gauvey. He was the most honest,no pressure salesman I have ever met. We got the right car at a great price and are happy campers. If you want a Ford don't go any where else. Everyone at Jarrett Ford made us feel like we were at a family reunion. They are a BIG 5 STARS... Shirley T. Ridge Manor

Dave Gauvey

"I went in for an oil change and a concern about a..."

I went in for an oil change and a concern about a vibration in my front end. The employees at Jarrett Ford were very friendly, fast, and efficient. The oil change took no time at all and they figured out the problem with the vibration right away. The prices were very fair compared to a small local garage that gave me a quote. They have won my vote and I will now be visiting them for all of my service needs.

Susie

"Kathy went out of her way to help us purchase our 2013..."

Kathy went out of her way to help us purchase our 2013 E150. It was a pleasure working with her! We had looked at another Ford dealership and the experience was miserable. Kathy and Jarrett Ford turned it around to a surprisingly pleasant experience. Thanks!

Kathy Vining

"I had a great experience at Jarrett ford in Dade City..."

I had a great experience at Jarrett ford in Dade City Florida with Randy Neiswender. From the initial greeting through the goodbye thank you handshake, Randy was super friendly and informative to work with. He worked hard to secure great financing for me and I love my new f150 king ranch truck. Thanks Randy , you're awesome.

Randy Neiswender