Jarrett Ford

38300 Dick Jarrett Way,
Dade City, Florida 33525
Jarrett Ford Info
About Jarrett Ford

Welcome to Jarrett Ford Dade City! Located in Dade City, FL, Jarrett Ford Dade City is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Jarrett Ford Dade City a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-690-2647 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Jarrett Ford

Marie
5/24/2016

"Committed to customers"

I had been to several car dealerships before coming here. This experience made up for all of the other horrible ones that I had experienced at other dealerships. Randy was very professional, and began by asking me questions about what I wanted to drive. Tried a couple of cars, and then found one that fit perfectly. It was important for Randy to get me into a car that I loved...instead of a car that I could live with. (Like I had driven in with) He was not about the commission on a high price vehicle, he wanted me to LOVE my new ride. The negotiation for price was extremely easy. I had an idea of what the car was selling for, and the price was lower. This is the second new vehicle we have purchase from Randy Neiswinder and when it is time for a new one, we will certainly look for him. Everything you could want in a car salesman, very knowledgeable, but wants happy customers. Definitely would recommend this dealership .

ChuckJr
5/05/2016

"New truck purchase"

Both the salesman (Carlos Castro) and the sales manager (Jason) were very helpful, informative, and worked very diligently to help us make informed decisions about either repairing the truck we owned, purchasing another used but newer truck, or purchasing a new truck. They patiently laid out all the costs and options without any pressure to choose any one of them. Carlos researched trucks available on line as well as showing the trucks they had available here. The rest of the staff would stop by and say hello, shake hands, and welcomed us. We've already gotten to know the service dept staff and think they are topnotch and very friendly. We chose to purchase a new truck that was on the lot. The sales people and service dept both worked with us to make the transaction go as smoothly as possible. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

Jason - sales manager

bobandsue
4/28/2016

"Good Experience."

Very low pressure. Greg Pennington and Mike Kline took good care of us. We are happy with our Escape and would deal with Jarrett Ford again. FOLLOW-UP: I do wish they would have told us the 2017 Escape was coming out early. I'm not thrilled with having a car that's a year old 2 weeks after I bought it.

Greg Pennington

Ralphieboy
4/22/2016

"Real professionals"

As this dealership is 104 miles from my home. I called the dealership first to confirm the availability of the vehicle that I was interested in. I spoke to Randy on the phone, we discussed some figures and I drove out and the deal was sucessfull. I was treated with professionalis, courtesy and most importantly price accuracy. I was delighted as the figures were as discussed on the phone, the valuation of my trade was very fair and we worked together to meet my budget I enjoyed the experience and I am glad to have had Randy as my salesman.

nana's escape
4/18/2016

"Great Dealership+ Great People"

We have bought our vehicles from Dick Jarrett Ford for 20 years. We have found the salespeople very courteous and professional. Kirsten Foster went out of her way to make sure I found the perfect car. I did.

Kristen Foster

Arlomabe
4/16/2016

"Carlos is the salesman to deal with."

This is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased from Jarrett Ford. Both times Carlos Castro was my salesman.I told him I found a better price at another dealership, he matched the other dealerships price. I got the vehicle I wanted at a price I can afford. Love dealing with Carlos !

Lincoln Roc
4/12/2016

"Above & beyond"

We were very pleased with our experience at Jarrett. Everyone was very pleasant. Carlos went out of his way for us. Whenever we asked him something he was right on it. We felt like we knew him a lifetime.. We will definitely be back again.

Mike1952
4/08/2016

"New day, new car"

This dealership is very helpful. No push. The salesman, Randy was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we did not buy but we will go back in future for a car. Randy only has 36 yrs experience.

Carolista McMaster
4/04/2016

"Excellent ability to communicate the features of the vehicle"

CeCe and Mike displayed a willingness to answer any, or all questions as it related to the potential purchase of one of their vehicles. We were able to take all the time necessary to make an intelligent decision on all the information which had been provided. CeCe and Mike were willing to negotiate to the point at which we thought we were receiving a "fair" deal.

CeCe Conley and Dealer manager Mike

Tracey Haggett Sloan
3/27/2016

"Oustanding Used Car Experience"

I was in search of a high quality used GM vehcile and I found it at Jarrett Ford through an online search. I worked exclusively with sales agent Rick Pritzlaff who met all my requirements in the process from beginning to end. The car was described in details that met my expectations because they do a complete check up on the vehicle before putting it up for sale. When I got the car it was everything they said it would be. The price was right, and the time and attention given me was outstanding. Great customer care is what seperates Jarrett Ford from all the rest. I would definitely recommend Jarrett Ford based on my experience and the quality of the vehicle. I drove it 1475 miles home without a worry.

Rick Pritzlaff and Susie