Jarrett Ford

38300 Dick Jarrett Way,
Dade City, Florida 33525
Jarrett Ford Info
About Jarrett Ford

Welcome to Jarrett Ford Dade City! Located in Dade City, FL, Jarrett Ford Dade City is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Jarrett Ford Dade City a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-690-2647 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Jarrett Ford

Wolverine03
1/30/2016

"Home Town Hospitality, Professional Salesman"

My wife and I purchased our second vehicle from Jarrett Ford in Dade City, FL where both experiences have never been matched by another auto dealership. We purchased our vehicle from Mr. Randy Neiswender who is an exceptional salesman and a very nice man. Randy has over 35 years of experience selling autos at Jarrett Ford which speaks highly of his dedication and loyalty to his Sales Profession and employer. Randy never pressured us in anyway to purchase our vehicle and when we turned down an offer for a product he did not reengage with a different sales tactic which is something I truly appreciated. Additionally it took almost a week for us to purchase our Mustang and we never received a phone call pressuring us, not one time, Thank You Randy. This sale was a mutual engagement and truly an enjoyable experience. I Highly recommend Mr. Neiswender, and the entire Staff at Jarrett Ford in Dade City. True Professionals

villages
1/27/2016

"Great experience"

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Jarrett Ford, Dade City. Carlos Los Castro our salesman was very helpful in the purchase and transfer. He, Mike, and Krista were very pleasant to work with.

Fordfocusguy
1/18/2016

"It was nice"

It was nice experience that my mother and I had at the Jarret Ford place. My sales consultant was Raynick Ortiz and he was nice.

digsgolf
1/15/2016

"great experience"

It was a great experience at Jarrett Ford Dade City. Carlos Los Castro is a nice man and a well informed salesman about what he sells and he was very helpful with sale and transfer Mike and Krista were also very helpful and very nice people.

HUGO
1/12/2016

"My Car broke down"

My car broke down while traveling through Dade City. Had It towed to Jarrett Ford. They determined that the engine was blown. Mad me a good offer on a new Fusion. Bought it. Salesman was great. Randy!!

dcook
1/04/2016

"Great Deal on Used Car"

Great guys there. I enjoyed doing business here particularly because they did not have hidden fees, advertised honestly, and were upfront with me. I was scheduled to buy a different car that morning from another dealership but the other dealership kept adding fees that were not listed online (an additional $1550 - not including tax and tag). Last minute, I discovered the vehicle at Jarrett I now own, and needless to say, Jarrett Ford was a comforting and easy experience.

JDavis
1/01/2016

"Thank you Mr. Ortiz"

We have purchased several automobiles through Jarrett Ford and have always recommended this dealership to our relatives. This was our first experience working with Mr. Raynick Ortiz and he was extremely courteous, informative, and professional throughout. He definitely made the process of buying a new vehicle less stressful!

Renee87
12/31/2015

"Awesome experience I love buying my vehicles there"

Whenever I go Dade City Ford I have the best time. They always take care of me whether buyer a vehicle or an oil change love it there. Thanks guys for taking care of me and my vehicle.

buryer, moe1941
12/29/2015

"Purchasing a New Car"

Randy Nieswender was very professional and well manner . He worked within our budget. and helped us in obtaining our requests. Example: He saved us money by without going from SE to a Titanium Model. Switch the cloth seat to leather without spending a lot more money.

jarrett ford
12/11/2015

"randy made our trade outstanding"

I was treated like I was important, no matter what I ask randy neiswender, he answered all my questions. he took time to listen. I have been to other ford dealers, but I will continue to see randy at Jarrett ford, dade city. he is the best of the best.

Reviews of Randy Nieswender