Jarrett Ford

38300 Dick Jarrett Way,
Dade City, Florida 33525
Jarrett Ford Info
About Jarrett Ford

Welcome to Jarrett Ford Dade City! Located in Dade City, FL, Jarrett Ford Dade City is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Jarrett Ford Dade City a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-690-2647 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Jarrett Ford

Holly
8/31/2015

"actually enjoyed car buying experience "

Buying a car can be a nerve racking experience, since it is such a big decision. I was lucky enough to have such a nice salesman to make the whole process so much more comfortable. He took the time to hear what I wanted and did not pressure me into anything. He showed me the vehicles that I may like according to what I needed and took the time to explain all aspects of the car. When we did decide on a vehicle there is always a lot of paperwork but he made it go by fast and kept us comfortable. It was lunch time and knowing it would be a couple of hrs he gave us sandwiches and doughnuts. He really went out of his way to be kind. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you for everything

Jeanette
8/30/2015

"The absolute best buying experience of my life"

My husband and I have purchased several cars in our lifetime. Jarrett Ford is the single most best dealership we have ever did business with. Our sales person Randy was astonishing, so knowledgeable, caring, and honest. Totally exceeded our expectations. Definitely earned a loyal customer for life!!!!! Do yourself a favor, see him and experience excellence!!!!

Krista in financing, awesome

wally123
8/29/2015

"GREAT ! ! !"

Everyone made our truck purchasing so easy. My husband was able to get the truck of his dreams. We were treated extremely well and would highly recommend Dick Jarrett Ford in Dade City, Fl. Thank you Carlos Castro and everyone else for you assistance.

Big Mike 1948
8/28/2015

"was pleased at the frindlyness and overall buying experience"

carlos was friendly and helpful in finding the right vehicle for us, He treated us as if we had bought more cars at Jarrett Ford before, And not like a stranger. He is a good salesman.

Earl
8/22/2015

"Great assistance finding the right car, price and financing."

Looking for a vehicle and need help finding the right one at the right price and financing, contact Randy Neiswender at Jarrett Ford Dade City.

Randy Neiswender

Iraldo
8/16/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

We had a great buying experience at Jarrett Ford. Found the SUV we were looking for on the website and called Jarrett Ford. Talked to Randy Neiswender and he held the SUV for us. He and the rest of the staff at Jarrett Ford were very kind and helpful. Highly recommended. Thank You, Randy.

Randy Neiswender, Krista Williamson

My new friend Carlos
8/15/2015

"My new friend - Carlos Castro"

Shopping for a new vehicle is not on my list of fun things to do. Went to two other dealers before coming to Jarrett Ford and left both not a happy person. Carlos met us in the parking lot and was the perfect sales person for us. He never used any of the typical high pressure sales tactics, ie - "You deserve this, you want all these fancy extras so you'll get a better trade in down the road, you deserve this more expensive vehicle, you can't take it with you (the money when you die.) etc." These are total turn offs for me. Carlos was calm, showed me what I was looking for, handed me a print out sheet with the walk out final price. I left with a Ford Edge that I'm very happy to have. Carlos was very patient explaining everything on the dashboard to me and hooked my phone up for me. I'm older than dirt, have bought numerous vehicle along the way but this was my most positive experience, by far. Thank you Carlos.

Kathy, Carlos. Was introduced to others but I don't remember their names.

TGokey@Imperial
8/14/2015

"Over the Top"

So glad we were contacted by Dave at Jarret Ford after our online search and request . Jarret Ford not only set up a speedy appointment ,but stayed late on a Saturday evening tp see to it we got just what we needed and we took delivery that night . It was the smoothest ,easiest and stressless auto buying experience we have ever had..

Lin123
7/18/2015

"Awesome dealership in every way!!!"

I have purchased many vehicles at Jarrett Dade City. My husband and I wouldn't buy anywhere else. Carlos Castro is the greatest,friendliest salesman we have ever met--and really knows his customers. I recently purchased a terrific mustang that had to be brought in from another dealership. They had it there in less than 1 day. Great!! I have never had a problem with any vehicle I purchased that they didn't promptly deal with.

Darrell, Krista

david
7/07/2015

"buying experience"

thoroughly went over aspects of vehicle and taught us all about the electronics. also we could call or come by anytime for questions or problems

Randy and Carlos