Jarrett Ford

Key Scales Ford

jopogg
12/11/2014

"New Car Lease"

We just picked up our third lease from Jarrett Ford. Each time experince gets better! We work with Carlose Castro.He knows what he has to do and gets it done fast. This time they didn't have the car with what we wanted. Carlos searched for what we wanted and within a hour he found what we wanted and it was on it's way.Cant beat that!

Carlos Castro

roger/sandie
12/01/2014

"great "

your people are among the greatest they work together answer any questions take care of any problems I have purchased over 3 from you and been happy

carlos castro

Craftydifl
11/14/2014

"Recent purchase"

Buying a car from Jarett Ford with the help of Victor Nieves was the best experience we've have in a very long time. We would highly recommend anyone to get a vehicle ther!

Victor Nieves

Betsy Bartels
10/28/2014

"Thanks Again"

Kathy V. makes car shopping painless. I am not a fan of car shopping but will always return to Jarrett Ford and Kathy V. for my vehicles. Thanks again for the great friendly service.

Kathy Vining

jakedebra27
10/22/2014

"Excellent"

After shopping around for 6 weeks Wayne T. got me the fusion I wanted for the right price! I went to other dealers and NEVER got the customer service experience I received here!

Wayne T. (sales) and Michael (manager)

truitt8754
9/19/2014

"Pleasant experience"

Purchased a certified used Mustang after finding it on the Jarrett website. The only drawback to the entire experience was an extremely long wait to work with the finance lady. Without this wait, would rate everything 5 stars. Dave was very pleasant to work with, not at all the typical "used car salesman".

Dave

lmcdaniels
9/03/2014

"Helpful sales team"

4th vehicle from Jarrett. It's always an easy process and the help we receive after the sale makes us come back again and again. Thanks Jennifer for this truck and all electronic set ups you've done with it and the past vehicles. Good to know we can just stop in and you'll reprogram or fix whatever we need.

Jennifer Cockill

dickell
5/27/2014

"Very good dealer"

Was always pleased with service at this location, now very satisfied with the sales people. They turned a distasteful chore into a comfortable accomplishment for us.

Jennifer

jverdmann
5/03/2014

"Best car-buying experience EVER!"

After searching for the right car and the right price for a few weeks, and finding nothing but pushy salespeople and inflated prices, I was directed to Jarrett Ford by co-workers. I looked on the internet first and found 2 cars that would be perfect for us. Jennifer Cockill was quick to respond to my emails and very knowledgable about the car(s). I told her what time I would be at the dealership, and unfortunately, one car was already sold. However, the other car was being brought in from the other dealership, which was actually our first choice. Since I had already had my financing pre-approved from Ford, I signed the paperwork while waiting for the car to arrive. The next day, my husband and I went back to the dealership so he could sign his part, and within 10 minutes we were sitting in the vehicle with Kathy Vining going over all of its features. The entire deal took about 45 minters to complete, start to finish. Fantastic service, fantastic price. We are purchasing another vehicle later this year, and I won't even look at other dealerships. Thanks so much Jarrett Ford of Dade City!!!

Jennifer Cockill and Kathy Vining

ford12mustang
4/02/2014

"Fast, friendly, efficient staff and service. I would..."

Fast, friendly, efficient staff and service. I would definitely recommend to all my friends and family looking to purchase new or used vehicle. Great job.

Dave