Read Reviews Jay Chevrolet

30 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Jay Chevrolet

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Jay Chevrolet

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Bill Murray -- WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

shaylee.faerydae
8/30/2014 8:55:55 PM

Bill Murray

My Review Of Jay Chevrolet:

let me just say how impressed I was with Bill Murray and this dealership - without getting into my personal details let me just say that Bill and his team made the impossible happen for me at a great price and friendly service - Bill Murray takes the time to give a tour -take you for a test drive and get coffee or water or whatever you need during your stay ! I would recommend Bill and this dealership to anyone and everyone !!! thank you bill for making my new car experience one I will never forget -ill see you in a few years for my next new car !!!!!!

Twitter
"BUYER BEWARE - NEVER EVER BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!!"

MindyMonroe
5/22/2014 11:35:04 AM

Ryan
Mark and Ed

2.0

My Review Of Jay Chevrolet:

I have used this dealership in the past to purchase 2 brand new vehicles and the experience was great. Unfortunately, I cannot say this about my current situation purchasing a used vehicle from them. Ryan was my used car salesman. We contacted him from an advertisement that we had seen offering a push pull or drag special because we were still making payments on a car that we could not drive because the engine was bad. We explained several times to Ryan that we ABSOLUTELY HAD to stay within the same payment that we currently had for the broke down car and if they couldn't do that no problem. We would just wait until we were able to payoff the broken down car and come back at that time. During the whole process Ryan kept calling us to get us to agree to a higher payment in which we kept telling him no that we would just wait until the other car was paid off. Finally on the very last day of the month.... We got a call from Ryan telling us that he was able to work out a great deal giving us everything that we asked for. We went in and he showed us a beautiful Saturn Outlook that was still over the monthly payment budget that we wanted by $50 but we felt at the time that it was an excellent deal so we agreed and signed the papers. Note that they had us sign "AS-IS" papers in which we did because we had made it clear that we wanted a warranty. Ed, the used car sales manager went over the deal with us and explained that our lender would not allow us to include the warranty in the payment but we could purchase a zero interest warranty separately but it was getting late so he would make sure someone contacted us first thing in the morning to go over the warranty information and that we could drive the Saturn home that night. Jay offers a 3 day return option where we can return the car within 3 days so we took it home. They also never gave us copies of the contracts that we signed either. We were told that we had to wait to make sure the deal was funded before we could have our copies. I have never had contracts that I signed withheld before and when I spoke to my lender about that they told me the contracts should've never been held. Ryan finally mailed the copies of our signed contracts 2 1/2 weeks later! Anyway, the next day we waited patiently to be contacted about the warranty which we never were so I started calling them. First I got that Ed was off that day, then after a few more days I got that Ed is now in new cars not used, so I need to talk to a guy name Mark who guess what... he happened to be off on that day! I left several messages with Mark with no response. When I finally had a chance to speak with Mark he promised me that he would email me a quote for the warranty as soon as he finished up with a customer that he was currently with. Well he sent me an email alright. One that was meant to go to another customer not me. When I responded to Mark's email he still never replied back. Then nearly a week and a half later of still getting the run around to purchase a warranty the transmission goes out and the check engine light comes on . We hadn't even put 500 miles on the car yet and it is no longer drivable! Still several calls into Mark, Ed, and Ryan with no response to get me a quote for a warranty that I now absolutely need with no other choice or I have another vehicle that I can't drive that I am paying a lot more for and a lot longer on than the original broke down one. It took my boyfriend having to take a day off of work to go there and sit until Mark would give him the info on the warranty. Guess what... The warranty is an additional $150 a month!!! That is why they waited to offer the warranty and they made sure our 3 days were up so we couldn't back out! We would have never agreed to the deal if we knew we would end up $200 over our budget! And we have a lemon on top of it! Now we are trying to use our warranty that is supposed to be bumper to bumper and and includes a rental car with zero deductible. We were supposed to have our car picked up and towed to Jay on Tuesday and provided with a rental car. Well that didn't happen! Now it's Thursday we finally had a tow truck come get the car and my boyfriend rode with the tow truck guy per the service man at Jay's instructions and promises of a rental car waiting for him, he arrives there and they don't want to give him a rental car and tells him it's going to be at least 5 days before they can even look at our car! And they want us to pay for the diagnostics too at $170. Plus rental car fees! This is absolutely the most horrible experience I have EVER had purchasing a used vehicle. I DO NOT recommend this dealership to anyone! Hopefully they will get my vehicle repaired under the warranty without any additional costs. Wish me luck!

"Excellent Experience"

skeetobite
4/10/2014 8:28:30 AM

Jared Pfeiffer

My Review Of Jay Chevrolet:

I had a great experience with the Jay Chevrolet service department two years ago. That first impression brought me back to buy a vehicle.

Jared was great. I wasn't sure if I wanted a 2014 or a 2015 Chevrolet Suburban. Once that decision was made, I wasn't sure about which options or the color I wanted. I changed my mind several times! Jared was very patient, picking up on my priorities as he searched all over the place to find the perfect match. He found it and I couldn't be happier.

We're excited about our 2015 Suburban LTZ and look forward to more excellent service from Jay Chevrolet. If you're looking for a dealer that will take their time and work with you to find the perfect vehicle, this is the place.

Twitter
"I was very happy with my experience at Jay Chevrolet. ..."

matthewlorin12
1/23/2014 3:59:29 PM

Matt Taylor

My Review Of Jay Chevrolet:

I was very happy with my experience at Jay Chevrolet. Matt Taylor was very informative and personable. I felt like he had my best interest at heart. It is nice to know that some people care about you and not just about a sale. I am very happy with my choice in my vehicle purchase.

Twitter
"When i walked in the door at JAY CHEVROLET Jared..."

millsjaco12
4/29/2013 12:46:15 AM

JARED PFEIFFER

My Review Of Jay Chevrolet:

When i walked in the door at JAY CHEVROLET Jared Pfeiffer greeted me right then and there he was very nice i asked him about the 2007 Cadillac sts v first thing he took me outside had service bring it around from the back and showed it to me told me a lot of information about the car that was very interesting like the massive v8 it has and the luxury that came with it he was very informative about the car. Then he took me inside got to the paperwork and i was out of there in no time at all he worked his hardest to get me a great deal on my new used Cadillac i would strongly recommend him to any customer.

Twitter
"Jared did a great job explaining everything about the..."

Treeann33
4/19/2013 6:15:07 PM

Jared Phieffer

My Review Of Jay Chevrolet:

Jared did a great job explaining everything about the vehicle & I'm very pleased with my purchase . I would do future business at jay chevrolet

Twitter
"Jared, the Internet Mgr., was excellent from start to..."

JoyceKeerl
3/20/2013 5:12:12 PM

Jason P Int Mgr.
Jason Sales Mgr.
Mark Business Mgr.

My Review Of Jay Chevrolet:

Jared, the Internet Mgr., was excellent from start to finish! Jared phoned me in response to my internet inquiry, set up an appointment to meet/have the car brought over for a test drive and proceeded to take us through a pleasant and informative car buying experience. Jason, the Sales Mgr., assured us "We're going to make it happen! We will work it so you will have your car today! each step of the way! Jason kept his word and sealed the deal! Mark, the Business Mgr. was thorough in his explanation of the facts and figures while exhibiting a cheerful yet professional demeanor! This team of "Fine Gentlemen" are a Great Asset to Jay Chevrolet in Highland, MI. We look forward to passing on our experience to others!

Twitter
"I entered the dealership knowing what I wanted and..."

JRPhipps
2/28/2013 11:11:41 AM

Jared Pfeiffer

My Review Of Jay Chevrolet:

I entered the dealership knowing what I wanted and knowing that I did not see it on Jay's lot. Twenty-six hours later I was driving home in the car I have been wanting for over a year, all papers signed completely, and the deal was done. Jay helped me get the best price and all the discounts I was entitled to as well as the best loan rate available...1.79%!!! The sales guys did NOT try to pull the wool over my eyes about anything. When I had questions they could not answer completely, they searched the dealership and the web and all the resources at their disposal and I got my answer. An overall great experience. Thank you Jared!

Twitter
"Jared was great to work with. I felt like he was looking..."

juls0727
2/6/2013 3:39:48 PM

JARED PFEIRRER

My Review Of Jay Chevrolet:

Jared was great to work with. I felt like he was looking out for our best intrest, and worked very hard to get us not only what we wanted but more. He also picked up and delivered my car 2 days later to have the protection package put on it. I will recomend not only Jay's but Jared to anyone looking for a car. Thank you Jared!!!!!

Twitter
"I bought a used car from Harry he was very nice. Then I..."

516thomas
4/2/2012 10:05:24 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Andy sevice Harry sales

My Review Of Jay Chevrolet:

I bought a used car from Harry he was very nice. Then I needed warranty work done and Andy the service manager was very helpful they fixed everything I needed. I was very pleased with Jay Chevrolet.

Reviews 11-20 >>