Jay Chevrolet - Service Center

3372 W.Highland Rd., Highland, MI 48357

5 Lifetime Reviews for this Service CenterWrite a Review

• Pricing:

Is this your Service Center?
Learn about our Certified Service Center Program and claim this page
See Sales Reviews For This Dealership
"I bought a used car from Harry he was very nice. Then I..."

516thomas
4/2/2012 10:05:24 PM

Andy sevice Harry sales

My Review Of Jay Chevrolet:

I bought a used car from Harry he was very nice. Then I needed warranty work done and Andy the service manager was very helpful they fixed everything I needed. I was very pleased with Jay Chevrolet.

Twitter
"Excellant fast and very friendly service. Was very happy..."

tboyer22
1/27/2011 12:01:54 PM

Brian Lawerance - Bud

My Review Of Jay Chevrolet:

Excellant fast and very friendly service. Was very happy that my car was even washed and windows too:) Was also pleased with shuttle service. When I called to set up the appointment and when I pulled in Bud was very helpful. Brian (Service Manager) was also very helpful and professional. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Twitter
"Wow!! After being rear-ended on January 5th I stopped by..."

tedtad
1/17/2011 5:43:52 PM

Mark Mestdagh

My Review Of Jay Chevrolet:

Wow!! After being rear-ended on January 5th I stopped by the body shop on my way home to get an estimate. I waited a couple of minutes and Mark came out and starting assessing the damage, quickly gave me a written estimate and I was on my way in about 30 minutes. Called the insurance co. when I got home and then took my vehicle back that night to Jay to have a claims adjuster look at it the next day. Everything was approved and Mark told my husband and I it should be ready in about a week. We were leaving for vacation that Saturday and told him we would pick it up a week from the following Monday. He actually called us while we were on vacation to tell us everything was on track and it would be ready when we got home. Sure enough, we picked it up today and the body work was outstanding!! We were extremely happy and will definitely be back but hopefully not for any more crashes!

Twitter
"Just want to say thanks guys for all the hard work. Ive..."

BOBCOSTAS
1/14/2011 5:08:27 AM

Nick Castiglione Andy Larson and the entire Service Staff at Jay

My Review Of Jay Chevrolet:

Just want to say thanks guys for all the hard work. Ive been getting service at Jay for years and i wouldnt even think about leaving them they have a great attatude and fast service. There are many places out there to get your car worked on but they get your car FIXED everytime! Thanks Guys keep up the great work.

Twitter
"The first time I tok my husband's Traverse in for service..."

Debbie L. Gubala
1/13/2011 11:40:01 PM

Bud Thorn

My Review Of Jay Chevrolet:

The first time I tok my husband's Traverse in for service Bud Thorn couldn't have been more pleasant or helpful. From talking on the phone before to being right there. The problem was taken care of wonderfully and the service and concern were great.
The second time I took this truck in I had a small incident with the wheel well that was cracked after clipping someone's bumper. Bud Thorn told me on the phone to bring the truck right in and he would take care of it. Always being very, very pleasant. I brought it right in and in no time at all did he have it fixed to where it was almost unnoticeable.
I was so upset about what happened that I did and he put my mind at ease and said it wasn't that bad.
I drive a Ford Mustang and am not used to driving the Traverse. And Bud even askedf me to bring in my Mustang in the summer so he could see it. I love my Mustang and was amazed that someone would want to see it. It is gorgeous.
So my experience at Jay Chevrolet was wonderful. Bud Thorn is a great guy and service professional. He does know how to act professional, that's for sure.
Thank you and thanks to Bud Thorn.
Debbie L. Gubala