Jay Malone Motors

Patrick McCormick

April 25, 2017

"Fantastic experience"

- anitam1977

Jason Schaalma worked hard to find the car I wanted and Bob Wiener was friendly and knowledgeable and made the sales process painless. The finance process was thorough and fast. I was treated with kindness and respect by everyone and I highly recommend Jay Malone Motors.

April 23, 2017

"Sales People are extremely helpful, making sales easy"

- JAnth97

As soon as I got sat down we got right to business. A few simple questions, and we were off to looking for my perfect car. Within about a half an hour we found a car to fit my criteria. The car was in great shape for it being used. It almost looked like a new car in their lot. All-in-all it was a superb experience.

April 23, 2017

"Awesome dealership!!"

- AKordell

Absolutely Love it here!! I must say Jay Malone Motors & Zumbrota Ford will forever be hands down my dealerships!! (They are sister dealerships) Our situation was not a easy one & Jason came through for us!! Brent was such a sweetheart not pushy what so ever & VERY knowledgeable about vehicles!! They are not about the commission they are about getting you into a vehicle that will help with any situation. I will forever refer people to both these dealerships!! They truly are there for you!! Thank you again so very much for everything!! We will be back!! P.S. I love the videos you all post!!! Hilarious

New 2015 Ford Mustang, $41295