Jay Malone Motors

Service Manager

June 24, 2017

"Great service!"

- Jaime T

I needed a car because mine was in an accident. I was in and out super fast no hassles. I told them what I needed and they said okay let's do what we can to help! I didn't feel overwhelmed or out of place, they took the time to answer any questions I had. This is our 2nd car from them and I will continue to go back and recommend them!

June 23, 2017

"its always been a good experiance"

- mcdonald64

well this is my 4th vehicle from malone and from the first vehicle at very high intrest rate till present very very low i started at almost 20% 5 years ago and today im at 5.25% if it wernt for the sales people and the service department going the extra mile for us i wouldnt be writing this yes its been a long road up hill for us but our experiance has always been excelent and we will keep coming back for our vehicles and the service and feel its not said enough thank you for all your help

Kurt Kurtzweg
Taunya Hell
Tanner Lindell
Joel Froemming

June 22, 2017

"I hate car shopping and loans, but...."

- Heidi Peterson

Bob at Jay Malone Motors told me he would keep my buying experience and financing as stress free as possible, and he actually did!! So impressed with the service!!

Bob Wiener