Jay Wolfe Toyota

9650 Northwest Prairie View Road,
Kansas City, Missouri 64153
Jay Wolfe Toyota Info
About Jay Wolfe Toyota

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Jay Wolfe Toyota

1,343 Dealership Reviews
GrandmaJenny

"Very pleasant experience!"

It was a pleasure working with Olivia and Jessica. They patiently answered all my questions, helped me narrow down my choices, and got me a very good price. After visiting just about every Toyota dealership in the Kansas City area, Jay Wolfe exceeded my expectations and earned my business.

Olivia

jetlawn67
5/31/2016

"Short and sweet and drove away in a new truck."

This is the third truck I have purchased from Jay Wolfe Toyota. I keep going back because of the sales people and the service I have received. Patrick Moore was the sales associate and I had a particular vehicle in mind. He showed me the truck and he told me the deal for my truck and the new one. I told him to put it through and he came back with the deal I could live with. While the truck was readied he sent me to Katie Wilson who completed the paper work in short order. Both are professional and know their jobs and make you feel comfortable and treated like family. This has always been consistent for the six years I have been shopping Jay Wolfe Toyota. All of this carries over to the service department who are all professional as well . The service is the best you can received and I have never had a complaint. The whole process is family orientated and quick.

Katie Wilson

mommyof3

"Nice snacks"

I had to take my three children with me to test drive the car and then make the purchase. Open snack bar with lots of goodies kept the kids content while we worked on finalizing the deal!

SandraBane
5/29/2016

"Good visit"

Got in on time. Tony is the best. He's very friendly and knowledgeable. Overall good experience. The lounge is very nice and the girl was friendly and helpful too

minuteman1636
5/27/2016

"Routine Maintenance "

Overall good experience. I had an issue with the frequency of attempts by the dealership to sell me an alignment. Service Manager Darrel Gear saved me as a customer. My conversation with him and his actions saved me as a customer.

Denise Renea
5/27/2016

"Buying a new Toyota"

My experience with Jay Wolfe Toyota was great! Austin Murray was very helpful, courteous, professional and knowledgeable for someone who's only been a Toyota salesperson for a couple of months. I have been driving a Chevy for the past twenty plus years and my sister who loves Toyota told me to go check out a Toyota. I am happy thus far, but I have only had my car for 12 hours. Working with JaVan in the finance department was a great until we where in the middle of a tornado warning and I went into panic mode and just wanted to get home. JaVan Clayton was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional as well. You have a great team Jay Wolfe Toyota! The snack bar/lounge is a nice touch to long waits at a dealership. The dealership is very clean and open, gives you a really good feeling to be there. I would highly recommend this dealership for many reasons. Thank you all so much and look forward to working with you in the future.

Mycamry

"Service Department"

Jason in the service department was very helpful in getting me in and out. I had a grandson's baseball game to attend and made it on time. Special thanks to the crew who did the actual work in getting my tires rotated and oil changed for my 20,000 mile check up. This is why I have purchased three Camry's, great service, on time, dedication and great staff.

Kimberly Kaplan

"Persistent but honest"

Tony was amazing to work with. Was honest, healpful and upfront during the whole process. When they weren't sure what the problem was, they gave me options and did not pressure me to go any specific way.

Streck4

"Great Experience"

We have purchased our last 7 vehicles from Carmax because they are so easy to work with and fast. They also take care of tags, taxes and titles. Jay Wolfe was a great experience - much better than we were expecting! The only improvements I recommend are the length of time it took. (2hours) And including taxes, title etc Austin and JaVan were great!

Chris64116

"Quick "

Didn't have an appointment got in and out pretty quick every one was very friendly and helpful. Mrs. Wagner was helpful in feeding several of us while we waited on our services to be completed.

1 - 10 of 1,343 results