Jay Wolfe Toyota

Tony Civella

January 23, 2017

"Friendly"

- Tawanda69

The associate in service was nice and escorted me to my car.it may have been the wrong car.but no worries mistakes happen. Very professional.

January 20, 2017

"Glad I came here"

- leroilezard

I don't particularly enjoy shopping for a car but the staff at Jay Wolfe Toyota made it as tolerable as possible! The member of staff who initially reached out was very responsive, courteous, and helpful without being overbearing and annoying. Once I arrived at the dealership I had my choice pretty much narrowed down to two models and knew exactly how much I could afford to pay. They were willing to work with me a little bit on lowering the price and I was also able to negotiate a very good interest rate. The finance manager gave me the typical presentation (tried to sell me an extended warranty, etc.) but was not annoying insistent when I decline. All in all, a very good experience and I would recommend to others.

October 10, 2016

"My overall experience was good"

- minhtrang1205

My overall experience, from the customer service to the sales was good, everything was explain in great detail and customer support was great. My concern and questions were answered.

New 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser, $86334