Jay Wolfe Toyota

Jay Wolfe Toyota

Call
Jay Wolfe Toyota Info
About Jay Wolfe Toyota

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Jay Wolfe Toyota

"Great service"

Friendly service personnel and quick turn around time for my service call. I love the lounge (waiting area) that can't be beat anywhere! Thank you.

"Great service reps."

Our service rep was very good at explaining the options that we had, when we needed our transmission replaced. He gave us the various choices that we had, which included the cost and type of transmission. Since it had to replaced we are glad that we did it at Jay Wolfe.

"Outstanding"

Cathy, Larry and Dustin all worked with me to get to the place I needed to be financially and emotionally with purchasing a new car.

"We always have great service experience at Jay Wolfe Toyota"

We have our Prius V and Camry Hybrid serviced at Jay Wolfe all the time, because they are so professional, friendly and helpful. Their waiting area is the best in town!

"An awesome experience"

I went to Jay Wolfe for an oil change on my 2003 vehicle. While I was there I decided to see what kind of deal I could get on a new car. I knew exactly what I wanted, and Fadil worked with me to get the payments in my price range. He was very nice and listened to what I wanted, not like other salesman at other dealerships I have dealt with in the past. I leased a new vehicle and could not be happier! Everyone at this dealership is so nice and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family!

"Oil Change"

Great! Friendly and accurate. Had an extra issue and they were able to look at problem and get parts ordered. Kids love coming in for cookies during maintenance.

"10/14 Service Experience Paul Crider"

I was concerned because Asst Service Mgr Chuck had retired. He had been my Service Manager partnering with me to only do what was necessary and invoking common sense to keep my 4Runner in excellent condition. Not to worry excellent employee in Gabriel O'Brien; he was outstanding! I will continue to use your Service Center and appreciate the customer service your service area provides. You are respectful of my time and budget. I also appreciate the WiFI and waiting lounge where I can work and even get refreshed while waiting on my vehicle to be serviced. Gabe insured i was on the road for my next appointment, and that we scheduled/completed required maintenance.

"Highly Recommended"

I was very pleasantly surprised with the personable customer service when shopping at Wolfe Toyota. Fadil listened and heard what I wanted in a vehicle and matched me with what I described. The sales manager Moe was equally personable and genuinely friendly - not fake like I have experienced at other dealerships. When we came back to purchase the vehicle, we were again pleasantly surprised to find a concierge, complimentary kindle availability, fountain drinks, made to order sandwiches, flat screen TVs everywhere, extremely comfortable couches, fireplace, outdoor patio, etc...felt more like a hotel! I will not have any hesitation to take my vehicle in for scheduled service knowing the level of comfort provided while you wait. A stark contrast to other dealerships who should take notes from Wolfe Toyota on how to exceed customer satisfaction. Well done!

"Jay Wolfe's, Randy treatment of me was excellent!"

PLEASE READ ENTIRE REVIEW. Randy, of your service department, exhibited nothing short of excellent overall customer service. Cordial, attentive and genuine he quickly diagnosed my problem and arranged for a solution. He did a great great job and despite problems with the towing contractor. I appreciate Randy's efforts. Randy even replaced a small access cover that was damaged by the tow operator. The towing company, recommended by Toyota was notified of my need for a tow at 8 in the morning. By 3:30 they still had not towed my car. I had to call and remind them. No apology or reason was offered. The tow operator was cocky and terse. He used a folding pocket knife to gain access to the entry point to release the transmission. By using a knife verses the proper tool he left scratches. I would appreciate that this opinion be addressed with the towing company. Jay Wolfe toyota service was excellent. This towing company detracted from that experience.

"Great service experience"

I drove in immediately upon arrival and service was ready to handle my appointment. Comfortable wait and excellent response to by request for tire prices.

Reviews of Gabriel  O'Brien