Jay Wolfe Toyota

Jay Wolfe Toyota
Call
Jay Wolfe Toyota Info
About Jay Wolfe Toyota

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Jay Wolfe Toyota

"Routine Maintenance"

My overall visit for routine maintenance was very good. The dealership really creates a pleasant experience out of what is quite honestly a dull and humdrum task. Comfortable seating, televisions, wi-fi, food, drinks and snacks at no additional cost does provide service beyond normal expectations.

"Saturday visit 9/13/2014"

Excellent, friendly customer service provided by Tony Civella! Requested help setting up my phone, Tony contacted Darrell and he immediately programmed my phone. Thank you

Tony Civella, Darrell (Tall Dark Hair)

"Service"

Great service. Josh was great to work with and helped me understand what issues my vehicle was having. Even went out of his way to explain some of the features on my 4runner.

"periodic service - great!"

Tony was very courteous and accommodating ... outstanding. Met at vehicle and very attentive. Would come back to see him next time if he's there.

Tony Civella

"buying a new truck "

Wasn't bad just took to long to get everything done but it was an plesent experience for the most part people were friendly and tryed to make it go smooth and quickly

"State Inspection"

Jonathan was helpful and friendly as always. All I needed was a state inspection. While the wait time was a bit long, I was quite impressed that a free car wash was included. Very nice!

"good service"

Met by service manager at vehicle. walked through services needed. Great waiting area and car ready earlier than expected. Over all a very good experience.

"Owner"

Excellent customer service. Tony was of great assistant with all my questions and I would really recommend this place. The place is really work friendly.

Tony toy

"My 2014 Toyota Camry XLE purchased from Ed Young @ Jay Wolfe"

I asked my sister if she would go with me to the Jay Wolfe Toyota dealership in Kansas City, Mo. to shop for a new car. The salesman who showed the Camry XLE's to us was Ed Young. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle he was showing us and we immediately liked his personality. He explained all the features of the vehicle and asked if we had any questions. He took us for a test drive in the vehicle color of my choice (Cypress Pearl). I asked that he drive since I wasn't familiar with the area. Upon arriving back at the dealership we thanked him for his time. After coming back to St. Joseph, Mo. I shopped the Toyota dealership here and got information from them about what kind of deal I could get from them. I found that I preferred the deal from Jay Wolfe so my son and I drove to Kansas City a few days later and purchased my 2014 Toyota Camry XLE from Ed Young. I liked his personality better than any of the other salesmen that I had dealt with at other Toyota dealerships. He had me take the car for a drive to make sure that I liked the way it drove and all the features of it. While we were waiting for the paperwork to be processed we had a bite to eat at the snack bar. We were very impressed with that feature. It's very considerate of them to think of the comfort of the customer. The car was cleaned up for us before we drove off, they wanted to be sure that everything was to our satisfaction. Would I shop there again? YOU BET!! Especially if I was able to get Ed Young for a salesman!

Jay Wolfe Toyota responded to this review

September 12, 2014

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Jay Wolfe Toyota in Kansas city. We wish you safe travels in your new Toyota Camry and look forward to seeing you again soon! Respectfully, Moe Zatar

"Excellent Experience"

I was a walk-in and Tony gladly fit me in to resolve my problem. He went out of his way to fix the issue in a way that was satisfactory to me. He also let me know that the battery was getting low and needed to be replaced. Tony is an outstanding asset to your organization.

Randy Borgman