Jay Wolfe Toyota

Jay Wolfe Toyota

Call
Jay Wolfe Toyota Info
About Jay Wolfe Toyota

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Jay Wolfe Toyota

"1st service visit"

Car was finished on time. Staff was friendly . The car was cleaned up nicely and looked great. We had the premium package applied to protect the paint and interior.

"Helpful"

John Juarez was friendly and helpful and took the time to explain the issues with my car. The waiting room was excellent and comfortable and more than expected. Makes the 2 hour wait much more bearable.

John Juarez

"Camry Purchase"

I was pleased with the amount of time that it took to get through the process. We were in and out in 2 hours. The sales people were respectful and well informed.

"40K service on my Prius"

I took my car in for its 40K service just after taking a road trip. (The from of the car was covered with bugs.) When I picked up my car afterward, I was quite delighted to find that the bugs were gone! My car had been cleaned very nicely. I know I can always count on exceptional service from Tony Toy, as well as others at this shop.

"Glad I switched!"

I normally go to another Toyota dealership for service but I made the switch here and I am so glad I did! There was a little mix up with my appointment (on a busy Saturday morning none the less) but the staff worked me in and I only waited about an hour! The waiting room was wonderful, several big screen televisions, enough room for comfortable seating and a cafe! I have only owned luxury cars in the past (BMW and Lexus) and I was spoiled to their service experience but after visiting Jay Wolfe Toyota I have to say it was better than either one of them have ever provided! Randy even noticed my licence plate was loose and put two new screws in for me! My Toyota Rav4 now has a new "car spa"!!

"Tire Repair"

Very much appreciated the crew fitting me into a full Saturday schedule to check a tire for a slow leak and repairing the tire. They made it possible for me to start my week without the worry of driving without a spare. I'm always well taken care of at Jay Wolfe.

Darrell

"great service"

We were treated very nicely and Buu was very helpful and found us a car within our payment range and went above and beso de to get us into the truck we wanted.

Buu Nguyen

"Annoying dashlight"

I had a light come on that indicates I had a low tire. When I checked the pressure, none of the tires showed very much divination at all. When I went in to pay my bill, there was no indication of any of the tires being lower than any of the others. If this should happen again I won't know if I have a slow leak or it was another tire.

"oil change and tire rotation"

Its always a pleasure to have our cars serviced at jay wolfe toyota!!! Everyone is very nice and knowledgeable, the waitng area is comfortable and the snack bar is a huge plus in aiding to the short waiting time for service!!! We wouldn't take or buy anywhere but jay wolfe toyota!!!! Thank you guys!!!! Gabriel o'brien was very helpful in getting us in and out fast!! Very nice to have someone as nice as Gabriel !!!

"Tires"

I had to stop and get air in my tires and the techs noticed my cords were showing. they did everything to make sure i got the best deal. I had been given bad news earlier that morning about my cancer returning and they made my day and also did what they could to provide me with a loaner car til my tires arrived. it was the best experience ever that i had received from Jay Wolfe Toyota.

John Juarez