Jeff Belzer's Lakeville

Delivery Coordinator

March 28, 2017

"Silverado"

- Nick

Bob was great to work with, answered all my questions and helped me get the best deal possible. Very friendly staff, really liked Alejandro showing me all the new options and syncing everything up in my new truck. The guys are and were nothing but helpful with all my questions and follow up conversations. I even forgot some personal belongings in my trade-in and Bob went out at kept them in his desk until i could get back to Belzer's. Would highly recommend, thanks guys!

March 27, 2017

"First car buying experiencs"

- GavinHeggestad

This was my first time purchasing a new car Donny Abboud III has always been telling how good the deals were there and how much more selection There is at Jeff belzers , so me and my dad went in Donny Abboud Jr. We went on a couple test drives and found the perfect one. We went back in and I couldn't say no to the deal it seemed to good to be true went into finance with Andy aka "chucky" he was really good and a great guy and quick like the Abbouds we got all the paperwork done quick and easy. Lastly we have Donny Abboud III go over the car with me, set up my phone did a really good job he knew the car like a owners manual, went through every bottom from top bottom. This was the best car buying experience I could have had at a dealership thanks Donny Abboud jr and the third for going above and beyond and to top it off putting gas in out of his own pocket and getting me all set up! Thank you Abboud's, Chucky and Jeff for the great experience highly recommended!!

March 24, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Joshandjesshiniker

Great and friendly service the entire searching and buying experience. They answered all our questions and clearly showed us all our options. Would go back again!

New 2017 Kia Sorento, $21324