Jeff Belzer's Lakeville

Paul Johnson, Internet Sales Consultant, Jeff Belzer's Lakeville

Paul Johnson

Internet Sales Consultant

June 21, 2017

"Bob Soucheray "Great Work"!!"

- Exarkun151

I contacted Jeff Belzer's after seeing a used Kia that I was interested in purchasing. I set up an appointment and met with Bob Soucheray regarding test driving a vehicle. There staff was prompt and had several vehicles ready for me to drive. From that point the price was really competitive to buy a new car! There prices are better than the 4 dealerships I had previously visited and have done business with before. I ended up purchasing new for almost the price of used. Thanks again

Tyler Grubb
Bob Soucheray

June 19, 2017

"I did not yet use the service department"

- Mary L Tyson

Anitra was very helpful. I had to buy two vehicles and needed very different things in the two types as one was for my son. She was patient and informative. I would come back to Belzer's to buy another vehicle and to work with her. Car buying can be stressful she made it not seem so bad. Thanks to her.

June 17, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Poobah

Very low key. I believe I got a good deal on my new Silverado., at least comparing pricing on the INet. Bob Burke was my salesman and he was very accommodating during the sale, because we had not come to buy that day we were not real organized. Would buy another car from them.

Bob Burke