Jeff Belzer's Lakeville

Internet Sales Consultant

February 21, 2017

"So helpful!"

- TKO_Charger

I had such a great experience with this dealership. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Nobody made me feel like I had to buy a car and made me feel like family really. I was so comfortable and happy with the service I received that I dont ever want to purchase through anyone else!!! Everyone deserves 10 stars!!

February 19, 2017

"Fun and enjoyable "

- Ehakala

The staff were very helpful and fun to work with. They were very knowledgeable and explained things very well! Fun environment overall! They were able to find me exactly what I was looking for!

February 18, 2017

"Rob's Silverado Experience"

- RedWingRob

My wife and I are expecting our first child in June. Reluctantly I came to a conclusion that my truck of 12 years wasn't going to fit my precise new cargo. I was sure a crew cab truck would be ideal but wasn't sure on what brand to get. Not getting into all the details I went to three different dealers. Bewildered and flustered with the quaility of service I was not optimistic this was going to be an easy task. Luckily I meet Diego! NEVER pressured I felt Diego was there to aid me in my purchase rather than forcing a sale. Diego was extremely knowledgeable, patient and professional. I really appreciated his approach on service and making me feel very comfortable before I made my decision.

New 2017 Kia Sorento, $22225