Jeff Belzer's New Prague

1185 280th St W,
New Prague, Minnesota 56071
Jeff Belzer's New Prague Info
About Jeff Belzer's New Prague

Our goal is to provide you with the best service available at the most competitive prices available. We will give you an honest appraisal and straight forward prices. All of our Pre-Owned vehicles have been fully inspected. We are top 3% in the Country for our Treatment of our customers per our 8x Presidents Award. We're happy to serve the surrounding communities of New Prague, Shakopee, Lakeville, Fairbault, Belle Plaine, and Lonsdale. We have been named the 2012 Ford and 2013 Chrysler Jeep Dealer of the Year in Minnesota. This rating was given to us Dealer Rater based on our customer reviews. Check us out to see why we were given this honor.

About Jeff Belzer's New Prague Learn More

Rosie
8/24/2016

"Fantastic "

The discounts brought me to the dealership and the professionalism of the staff will bring me back. My favorite part was the last person took the time to explain how all the bells and whistles worked. I may not remember it all but have a better understanding of them at least.

Bob van Muyden

ScottishJeepGal
8/24/2016

"Fantastic customer service!"

I purchased the new Jeep Renegade Trailhawk 2016 for a fantastic price. They had the most competitive price in the state. I had a great experience dealing with Bob Portwood, he really took good care of me. He even drove the car to my house to test drive it, which was an hour drive for him! I love the car and recommend this dealership. White glove service all the way!

Bob Portwood

atp787
8/23/2016

"Good experience for first time buyer"

I'm a first time buyer, and my sales rep Joleen made the process easy and straightforward. She was super friendly and knowledgeable, and I didn't feel pressured at all during the process. They had the answers to all my questions and were willing to work with me so I received a fair and reasonable price.

Ford man
8/22/2016

"Great service with respect"

Very knowledgeable staff with your best interest in mind. Taking the time to go thru every step of buying experience. Good stock of vehicles with array of options.

glstai
8/22/2016

"Best Dealership in all of Minnesota."

I purchased a 2016 Ford F150 from Jeff Belzer's New Prague. My sales rep was Dylan Rieser who I will always go to on all future vehicle purchases along with referring him to Family and Friends, especially after finding out he gave back to our great Country by serving in the US Marine Corps. He was patient, answered all of my questions, and found the Truck that was right for me. Thank you Dylan. Tim Tichich in Finance was great and the paper work didn't take long at all. Thanks Tim. There were even a couple of other guys Bob Shoemaker and Adam Olson that helped out which was nice to see they work as a Team there. Thank Bob and Adam. I usually don't have time to write reviews but after this being my best experience purchasing a vehicle, I had to take the time so others read this review and get the same experience I had. I will buy all my vehicles from Jeff Belzer from here on out. Thanks Greg Stai Prior Lake

SNPOLZIN
8/22/2016

"My experience was great . 5 words."

Kelly was a pleasure to work with. She was helpful with every aspect, she even drove me from the Farmington dealership to the one in New Prague. The finance guy was nice and helpful. The guy who showed me how to work my car was also great to work with. He got my phone synced with the car, something I probably would have struggled a lot with on my own.

Kelly Larson was my sales lady, the finance guy, and delivery coordinator, can't remember their name.

Reannen

"Great service!"

Mark was very polite and professional. He made buying a car a very non pushy fun and exciting experience for us. Will definitely be doing business there in the future.

Matt
8/20/2016

"Great"

Salesman was great and fun to work with! Good experience with the dealership friendly staff. Paperwork took awhile but it was very busy there that night. Thank you

Pharmocist1
8/16/2016

"Purchase of 2017 Pacifica"

I approached David Seipp with the intention of buying a used 2016 Town and Country or used 2016 Dodge Caravan Because of Davids patience and sales knowledge, I ended up with a lease on a 2017 Pacifica I have only had it for a few days and have not driven it out of town yet but so far we are very satisfied with the vehicle David worked with us throughout the sale and did his best to explain the features of the vehicle with assurance that I could call him anytime with questions I am looking forward to many pleasant miles in this vehicle Harold K McMahon

Kristin
8/15/2016

"Momma needs a new car"

We came to Jeff Belzer's as we had read great reviews regarding the dealer. We could have gone closer to home, where there are dozens of places, instead we took a chance and drove an hour and a half. We had a great experience here. The prices were great (about $5000 cheaper than at home). The sales staff were friendly and worked well together to get us into a new car. We received a fair trade price for our SUV that was 5 years old. I drove away a happy Momma!

Reviews of Scott Cassidy