Jeff Belzer's New Prague

1185 280th St W,
New Prague, Minnesota 56071
Jeff Belzer's New Prague Info
About Jeff Belzer's New Prague

Our goal is to provide you with the best service available at the most competitive prices available. We will give you an honest appraisal and straight forward prices. All of our Pre-Owned vehicles have been fully inspected. We are top 3% in the Country for our Treatment of our customers per our 8x Presidents Award. We're happy to serve the surrounding communities of New Prague, Shakopee, Lakeville, Fairbault, Belle Plaine, and Lonsdale. We have been named the 2012 Ford and 2013 Chrysler Jeep Dealer of the Year in Minnesota. This rating was given to us Dealer Rater based on our customer reviews. Check us out to see why we were given this honor.

About Jeff Belzer's New Prague Learn More

Trap84
9/27/2016

"Good experience"

I was happy with the customer service and welcoming attitudes. I wasn't oversold, bombarded with calls or pushed by a nagging car salesman. The salesman who helped me was very personable and helped make the experience smooth.

Joe Butler

"Good Experience"

Very friendly experience. They were very helpful when figuring what financing would be the best fit for me. Nice friendly people all through the dealership.

Jason Jung
9/26/2016

"Helpful, honest, and friendly"

My experience working with Jenny was great. She was extremely honest and friendly in our conversations. I never felt pressured and she went the extra mile to make sure the vehicle I purchased was ready for me to take ownership on short notice. I am very happy with the vehicle and the price. Andy in the finance department was also great to work with. He was able to answer all of our questions and had us in and out in a matter of minutes.

Cal T

"Easy to work with"

I stpped in short on time found what i wanted came to agreement and came back and got the truck. It was nice because they were attentive to my needs.

Jenny
9/26/2016

"Jeep Grand Cherokee Sale - Scotty Cameron"

Good prices and honest service. Scotty was very personable and took the time to research and prep the Jeep so it was ready when we arrived from our hour + drive to the dealership. He did a great job communicating via text, email, and phone to ensure a smooth process throughout. Tim was honest and wasn't pushy, much appreciated. Bob was super helpful going through the features of the Jeep late at night and during a rain storm, he didn't rush us and took his time. Great service all the way around, well done. We're very happy with our purchase. Thank you!

Scotty Cameron

MELISSA CUMMINGS
9/25/2016

"Excellent"

I was treated well they got me into a truck in my price range. Plus an excellent extened warranty I was very happy with the service at Jeff Belezer's in NewPrague. Thank you to Mark Legut , Creed Medvec , and Tim Tichich.

Chris Carlson
9/25/2016

"New Purchase"

Jeff and Joleen made the whole process easy and enjoyable. I would purchase a car again through Jeff Belzer's online pricing and dealer customer service.

Cheesehead
9/21/2016

"Purchase via internet - fast and easy"

First time purchase using internet search engines (cargurus.com) to locate and identify the specific model of minivan we were looking for. Having identified the van we wanted to purchase, I then had to deal with the nearly three hour drive to get it. I was extremely hesitant about driving this far for such a large purchase. Think about every horror story regarding car sales you can think of: "It was sold right before you got here", "It was sold, but we have this slightly higher cost model available", "Sorry the price we quoted wasn't accurate", "Sorry, but your credit application wasn't processed", etc. Everything that would have made the nearly six hour round trip a disaster. BUT, that was NOT my experience. I arrived, was shown my new van, had some nice conversations while we waited for the paperwork to be finished (10 minutes maybe), looked at a few fancy cars way outside of my means, and then we got down to business. I worked with Zach Anderson from sales (Lakeville, he drove down to make sure everything went right. Thanks Zach), Brian in purchasing, and Creed from aftermarket accessories. They all did their job, including trying to up sell a bit, but that's cool, that's how they make a living. I believe when all was said and done, I was in and out in 40 minutes. Absolutely no issues. Pricing was very fair, they communicated everything clearly to me so I could make a sound purchasing decision, and then they followed through. That is precisely why I will give them the first opportunity to sell me my next vehicle. They earned it..

Zach Anderson - Sales - Lakeville, MN.

TAH66
9/21/2016

"Great experience"

Jeff Shadrick was very helpful throughout the buying process. I was moving to ND from LA and was driving through Minneapolis. He provided me with all of the information I requested prior to showing up at the dealership. I was able to show up on Monday and the pricing and vehicle was all as advertised. The staff as a whole was very transparent and easy to work with. Thanks!!

Happyford
9/20/2016

"Purchased 2016 Ford Edge"

We had a wonderful experience! Sarah was great and offered us help immediately and took the time to explain all the options on the vehicle. I immediately fell in love and knew this was the vehicle I was looking for. Definitely a no pressure experience and would recommend to anyone.

Reviews of Bob Shoemaker