Jeff Belzer's New Prague

Delivery Coordinator

February 20, 2017

"Very nice "

- Coolbeans

I went to Belzers to get a Jeep. I Had done my research prior to stopping in. Joleen searched the inventory for my perfect vehicle. I had limited time that day. I came back a few days later. In the meantime, she had papers done, car detailing done, and everything in place for my return. I was in and out with my new Jeep within a hour of arrival. Very positive experience!

February 06, 2017

"Couldnt be happier"

- Tiffany Krause

Matt M. really went above and beyond to get me in and out with no stress, full confidence and total piece of mind. Between Matt and Casey from Lakeville you both have my appreciation and recommendation from here on out. Thank you!!!!

February 02, 2017

"It's very clear that their #1 goal is customer satisfaction"

- haus_Z71

My previous new vehicle purchase was with a different dealer in the Minneapolis area. It ended up being a very bad experience. This time around, I did my research and ended up choosing Jeff Belzer's based off of their 2016 Consumer Satisfaction award. Hate to cut this short, but simply put, Joleen and the Jeff Belzer team were very patient with me, and in the end made sure that I had the truck I wanted, received a solid trade-in value, and had a great experience. I'll be directing anyone looking to purchase to this dealer.

New 2017 Ford Escape, $30424