Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet East

Beavercreek, Ohio 45434
Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet East Info

myersr
2/01/2016

"Service repairs not completed, required return visits"

Continued issues with service quality, repairs are not done correctly causing repeated return trips to dealership. This visit one of the replacement parts was not replaced as it should have been and another new wheel was damaged during install. All wheels were left with grease and wax or some kind of film on them. I would think the technician would clean off the newly installed wheels once reinstalled on the vehicle. There seem to be no quality control checks within the service department. This makes the fifth occurrence of a repair not being completed correctly or completely causing me to have to return for a follow-up service visit to have the repair finished.

Service Manager

cat403
10/31/2012

"While my Suv was in for service, I decided to look for a..."

While my Suv was in for service, I decided to look for a new Suv, The saleman I met at Langs Chevrolet was Curtis Evans, He was a very pleasant & helpful young man, He knew the product very well, I decided to trade my old Suv in for a new one..Curtis got me a great deal..Curtis went over the Suv with me & took his time with me explaining it all to me.Overall it was such a great experience!!! I will recommend Langs & Curtis Evans to my family & friends. Thanks again Lands & Curtis Evans for such a GREAT experience!!!

Curtis Evans