Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North

Good

Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North
Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North Info

"Very Disrespectful "

Very Disrespectful and disgraceful tactics. They attempted to take advantage of me and rip me off after 3 1/2 hours of waiting. Never again will I go here.

Kyle- Sales Jessie- Manager

"Really? Tf"

I bought my car from here a few years ago and had an AMAZING experience ! Since then I have referred several people here who did actually purchase cars from them. A few days now I came with someone else and got a very unprofessional gentlemen. Using profanity, ignoring me, and at a few different times talking over me or telling me basically to mind my business. I am EXTREMELY disappointed! Every other time I've received excellent customer service and when I bought my car from Ian it was really the best service I've had anywhere.

Ian, corry

"I was very pleased with this dealer ship. Nick Hartwig..."

I was very pleased with this dealer ship. Nick Hartwig was my salesman and he did everything right to earn my business. I had shopped 3 other dealers and Jeff Schmitt beat them all hands down.

Nick Hartwig

"This experience started out very unpleasant due to the..."

This experience started out very unpleasant due to the Columbus dealership however once assigned to Shaun Staley, it became a lot more pleasant. Shaun understood our concerns and displayed patience with very inquisitive consumers. I would definitely recommend Shaun.

shaun staley

"The people at Jeff Schmitt Chevy North were amazing. The..."

The people at Jeff Schmitt Chevy North were amazing. The car that I was interested in was at another one of their locations, but they made sure it was at their dealership when I came to look at it. The car was exactly as described, and there was no hard sell. The staff at this dealership truly made my car buying experience wonderful, and their service writer was wonderful about answering questions regarding the service center. I would recommend them to anyone.

Dennis Morrow, Kelley Grody, Chuck Ward

"My Experience: Byran Edwards (Jeff Schmitt Cadillac): ..."

My Experience: Byran Edwards (Jeff Schmitt Cadillac): Was very professional and went above and beyond ..in my opinion the call of duty for sale and leasing consultant. In the past my experience at dealerships were.....pass by all cars you like and end up with ones you DON"T like or want to pay for. With Bryan ..he made me feel as if I had a choice in the matter and my money no matter how much I had mattered. If all sales consultants could be like Bryan..the world would definitely be a better place in which to do business in. Ian Hanks (Jeff Schmitt Chevy North): Was very knowledgeable about things during our new vehicle purchase. He was pleasant to talk to and did an excellent job to make purchasing our new truck a unique experience. I would definitely make my next purchase there and refer others as well.

Byan Edwards and Ian Smith

"When I originally went into the dealership, I did not..."

When I originally went into the dealership, I did not have a specific idea of what vehicle I wanted. Austin was the Sales Associate that worked with me and not only was he incredibly welcoming and friendly, but he helped me figure out what kind of car would best suit me. He went through all the details and benefits of the various makes and models and why each would be a good choice for me. He put in a lot of effort to make sure that I made the best informed decision possible. I had the help of a real professional!

Austin Pressly

"This review is given because we were completely satisfied..."

This review is given because we were completely satisfied with Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet, Fairborn OH We had compete Satisfactory with the over all experience. We hope to continue leasing with this dealership. The sales consultant (Shaun Staley) was professional and very knowledgeable.

Shaun Staley

"I would like to commend Dennis and Kelly for their great..."

I would like to commend Dennis and Kelly for their great experience that they provided to me and my daughter. We purchased a 2010 Equinox with fantastic options and low miles for a great price. On top of that it was so easy to make arrangements to see and drive the vehicle. The entire process online and in person was very easy. My daughter and I were very pleased with our sales represenative Dennis and were additionally pleased that we got to be his first sale and cut his tie at the completion of the process. Dennis accompanied us on the test ride and provided excellent explanations on vehicle options and the customer care packages available to us. Kelly was a fantasitic person to work with, she had my daughter and me in stitches as were were going through the finacing portion of the purchase, worth it to buy another vehicle just to speak with her. When we picked up our vehicle it looked as nice as a brand new car, exterior clean, interior clean, wheels and tires clean! They even provided a little car car package (car wash, wax and tire protectant). The additonal post sale services are great additions to the value of the vehicle. The Jeff Schimdt group definetly deserves the great rating that I am giving them. We will absolutely come back! Great job!!!

Dennis Morrow

"I was greeted as soon as i walked in the door by Amber...."

I was greeted as soon as i walked in the door by Amber. She was available whenever i wanted to test drive a vehicle. Amber was very friendly and professional.

Amber Everett