Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North

Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North Info

Carolyn Noe
5/27/2016

"Excellent customer care"

I retired from the Consumer Care Department so I know what great Consumer Care is to be like. I truly can not say enough wonderful things about Cat Millian and Shawn LeVan. Their honest and helpful ways were far beyond great. The tried to help me with all discounts that were possible, saving my husband and I money. Jeff Schmitt is blessed to have such awesome, caring folks working for him.

Cat Millian and Shawn LeVan

Sprat22
5/24/2016

"First rate dealership "

My name is emiko saxon the jeff schmitt Chevrolet dealership north is first rate. There staff was helpful and knowledgeable. There was no pressure and walked me thru every step of the buying process. Noverria Faulkner was my sales person , and i would highly recommend him to my friends and family. Thanks jeff schmitt for all of your help with my new car purchase.

Noverria Faulkner

cth01
5/21/2016

"Great customer service"

My husband and I were in to pick up a truck part, I like the Malibu and one on the showroom floor caught my eye. Catherine greeted us right away. She showed us where we needed to go for parts and was very helpful when we inquired about the Malibu and the Silverado truck. Catherine was very knowledgeable and answered our questions and followed up with an email. Appreciate all your help.

KATHY SMITH
5/16/2016

"Best dealership ever "

Our experience here at Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North was by far the best car buying experience we have had so far. We would definitely use them again and recommend others to buy there.

Cat McMillian

Penny.Valentine
5/16/2016

"Great experience, once again!"

This is the third family vehicle my fiance and I have purchased through Jeff Schmitt, specifically dealing with Catherine McMillian. She is a wonderful person and a great representative for the company! She had a great sense of what I was looking for and was able to direct me to my wonder 2016 Chevrolet Malibu. She even knew my line of work and was able to find me a vehicle with remote start for those cold winters! I would refer her a 1000 times over! Thank you!

Kmul
4/04/2016

"Love my CTS V"

this is our second vehicle we have bought from Jeff Schmitt and both times working with Catherine McMillian which is always a pleasure to work with her. She is very nice goes out of her way to make the deal happen for you

Cornfed1988
3/28/2016

"Had a great experience with cat"

Was able to purchase a really nice base model Camaro and after taking it home . Desided that I would like to have the trim higher that I was looking at . With I questions ask . With in the 72 hour window returned the base and walked away with the car I really wanted instead of settling . Will recommend 1,000 times over best sales women ever

Catherine McMillan

George
3/23/2016

"Buying experience"

I picked up my new truck on Tuesday, 22nd. Kat was ready for me when I got there. She had seen that my truck was cleaned, tested and ready to go. She helped me in every step of purchasing including the paper work. Jeff Schmitt is one lucky company to have such a person as Catherine to go the extra mile for the customer.

William T Allen
3/18/2016

"Everything was wonderful "

Catherine McMillian at Jeff Schmitt Mazda was a pleasure to do business with. I stopped in on 3/16/2016 to look at cars. It was around 6pm when she introduced herself to me and my fiance. We talked about what kind of vehicle I was looking for and she chose a few from the large selection that Jeff Schmitt has. Needless to say, I fell in love with the car I chose. We sat there very late that night...10pm! And not once did we feel like she was just trying to make a sale or get us out the door quick. If you're looking for a new or used vehicle, you can't go wrong with choosing her. Stop into any of the Jeff Schmitt dealers and ask for Catherine McMillian. You'll be glad you did. Thank you Catherine William Allen

Catherine McMillian and Nick Hartwig

BonnieJennifer
3/17/2016

"Great experience "

Cat was excellent, she explained everything I needed to know and made sure I understood everything and made sure my our expierience was a good one, she even helped me with a low blood sugar episode. I am coming back soon to buy a Malibu. I will only let Cat take care of my business. Everyone was friendly.

Cat and John