Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North

Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North Info

cth01
5/21/2016

"Great customer service"

My husband and I were in to pick up a truck part, I like the Malibu and one on the showroom floor caught my eye. Catherine greeted us right away. She showed us where we needed to go for parts and was very helpful when we inquired about the Malibu and the Silverado truck. Catherine was very knowledgeable and answered our questions and followed up with an email. Appreciate all your help.

KATHY SMITH
5/16/2016

"Best dealership ever "

Our experience here at Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North was by far the best car buying experience we have had so far. We would definitely use them again and recommend others to buy there.

Cat McMillian

Penny.Valentine
5/16/2016

"Great experience, once again!"

This is the third family vehicle my fiance and I have purchased through Jeff Schmitt, specifically dealing with Catherine McMillian. She is a wonderful person and a great representative for the company! She had a great sense of what I was looking for and was able to direct me to my wonder 2016 Chevrolet Malibu. She even knew my line of work and was able to find me a vehicle with remote start for those cold winters! I would refer her a 1000 times over! Thank you!

Kmul
4/04/2016

"Love my CTS V"

this is our second vehicle we have bought from Jeff Schmitt and both times working with Catherine McMillian which is always a pleasure to work with her. She is very nice goes out of her way to make the deal happen for you

Cornfed1988
3/28/2016

"Had a great experience with cat"

Was able to purchase a really nice base model Camaro and after taking it home . Desided that I would like to have the trim higher that I was looking at . With I questions ask . With in the 72 hour window returned the base and walked away with the car I really wanted instead of settling . Will recommend 1,000 times over best sales women ever

Catherine McMillan

George
3/23/2016

"Buying experience"

I picked up my new truck on Tuesday, 22nd. Kat was ready for me when I got there. She had seen that my truck was cleaned, tested and ready to go. She helped me in every step of purchasing including the paper work. Jeff Schmitt is one lucky company to have such a person as Catherine to go the extra mile for the customer.

William T Allen
3/18/2016

"Everything was wonderful "

Catherine McMillian at Jeff Schmitt Mazda was a pleasure to do business with. I stopped in on 3/16/2016 to look at cars. It was around 6pm when she introduced herself to me and my fiance. We talked about what kind of vehicle I was looking for and she chose a few from the large selection that Jeff Schmitt has. Needless to say, I fell in love with the car I chose. We sat there very late that night...10pm! And not once did we feel like she was just trying to make a sale or get us out the door quick. If you're looking for a new or used vehicle, you can't go wrong with choosing her. Stop into any of the Jeff Schmitt dealers and ask for Catherine McMillian. You'll be glad you did. Thank you Catherine William Allen

Catherine McMillian and Nick Hartwig

BonnieJennifer
3/17/2016

"Great experience "

Cat was excellent, she explained everything I needed to know and made sure I understood everything and made sure my our expierience was a good one, she even helped me with a low blood sugar episode. I am coming back soon to buy a Malibu. I will only let Cat take care of my business. Everyone was friendly.

Cat and John

link
3/15/2016

"Fair and honest"

We felt like we had a good experience with Schmitt Chevy North. We bought a car from their certified used department, and felt like we were treated with respect. They were friendly and helpful. Sometimes when we were working with them, their computer network was working slower than we all would have liked, but who doesn't deal with slow networks at times? DaZell Henderson helped us with the purchase and Debi worked with us on financing and both were friendly and easy to deal with. I have no doubt that if we had walked away without purchasing that we still would have been treated with respect. Good transaction.

DaZell Henderson, Debi

Chaz2878
3/11/2016

"Happy Birthday"

This will be our 3rd vehicle from Jeff Schmitt and it was for our daughter's 18th birthday. It is our second vehicle we purchased from Cat. We had such a great experience purchasing my Mazda on our Anniversary that we knew Cat would make our daughters big birthday just as special and no hassel. As long as Cat is working there then Jeff Schmitt will have our business.

Catherine, McMillan