Jeff Schmitt Nissan

Dayton, Ohio 45301
Jeff Schmitt Nissan Info

angelstm
8/16/2011

"Rick Credit was great. I bought my car with 23 miles on..."

Rick Credit was great. I bought my car with 23 miles on it. When I saw a problem with the head liner he had me bring it back for a replacement, and provided me with a rental free of charge. Still have a few concerns about the liner but have not brought them to Ricks attention yet. Overall it was an excellent experience. I would recommend friends and family

Rick Credit

rammelmp
8/06/2011

"I love my new Tita!!n - We, as a family, have had a long..."

I love my new Tita!!n - We, as a family, have had a long history of satisfaction with Jeff Schmidt Nissan. We will be back.

Rich Credit, Jeff VanG, Wes Moore

hvillage
7/18/2011

"Nathan made the process of buying a car easy to..."

Nathan made the process of buying a car easy to understand and was cheerful and friendly throughout the whole experience. He clearly explained all the paperwork and the break down of costs, which brought me a peace of mind. I would highly recommend him to someone else.

Nathan Henz

lesargent
7/15/2011

"So far in 2011, my family members and I have purchased..."

So far in 2011, my family members and I have purchased three cars from Jeff Schmitt Auto Group - working with Brian each time. He has a knack for finding the vehicle that you'll love to drive. Together he and Mario worked out a deal for me that was FAR BEYOND my expectations. If you're in the market for a new/used vehicle, don't hesitate to check out Jeff Schmitt Auto Group first and ask to work with Brian and Mario!

Brian Nueslein, Mario McIntosh

dawnproctor69
7/09/2011

"By far the best dealer ship I have ever been to. People..."

By far the best dealer ship I have ever been to. People were very friendly and worked really hard to get us the car that we wanted. I would definately recommend them to anyone who is wanting a car.

Andrew, Jeff and Mario

justin.larsen.1
7/07/2011

"I had an overall great experience. Everyone was friendly,..."

I had an overall great experience. Everyone was friendly, smiled, made me feel generally welcome and not over pressured to buy something right then and there. I got a great deal. They worked with me on the price and payments, and also got me a good deal on the gap insurance, which is great for me and helps take the stress off my back of worrying if something goes wrong what am I going to do. I would send any one of my friends or family to purchase a vehicle from here anytime. Justin Larsen

Tiffany beltz, Jack Emrick, Greg Nicoll, Mario

jbaker4453
7/01/2011

"Great dealership fast and friendly!! A+ Worked with Jeff..."

Great dealership fast and friendly!! A+ Worked with Jeff Vangorder and Andy Moore great guys thank you for helping me get the right car at the right price!

Andy Moore

asc0196
6/22/2011

"I traded in my 2011 Cubs for the 2011 Frontier. The..."

I traded in my 2011 Cubs for the 2011 Frontier. The salesman, Mario Cochran, helped me find a trade in that had incentives and prevented me from rolling negative equity into my loan. Mario was awesome to work with, not pushy, and very friendly! Thanks Jeff Schmitt Nissan for the great deal!

Mario Cochran

djfarlee
6/18/2011

"Found the truck I wanted and agreed to a price we were..."

Found the truck I wanted and agreed to a price we were happy with. Dealership personnel were friendly and helpful but not pushy. They made the new vehicle buying process as painless as possible.

Rick Credit

jpnkn
6/15/2011

"Brian went above and beyond working with me to purchase..."

Brian went above and beyond working with me to purchase my new Nissan Cube. We drove 2 hours from Indiana on a Sunday to the dealership in Ohio after working through pricing and such over the phone. We didn't actually arrive until 6pm, which was the dealership's normal closing time and everyone we worked with stayed late to make the sale happen. Everyone was friendly and helpful. This was my first new car buying experience and I can only hope that everyone has such a great experience.

Brian Nueslein