Jeff Schmitt Nissan

Jeff Schmitt Nissan
Jeff Schmitt Nissan Info

dawnproctor69
7/09/2011

"By far the best dealer ship I have ever been to. People..."

By far the best dealer ship I have ever been to. People were very friendly and worked really hard to get us the car that we wanted. I would definately recommend them to anyone who is wanting a car.

Andrew, Jeff and Mario

justin.larsen.1
7/07/2011

"I had an overall great experience. Everyone was friendly,..."

I had an overall great experience. Everyone was friendly, smiled, made me feel generally welcome and not over pressured to buy something right then and there. I got a great deal. They worked with me on the price and payments, and also got me a good deal on the gap insurance, which is great for me and helps take the stress off my back of worrying if something goes wrong what am I going to do. I would send any one of my friends or family to purchase a vehicle from here anytime. Justin Larsen

Tiffany beltz, Jack Emrick, Greg Nicoll, Mario

jbaker4453
7/01/2011

"Great dealership fast and friendly!! A+ Worked with Jeff..."

Great dealership fast and friendly!! A+ Worked with Jeff Vangorder and Andy Moore great guys thank you for helping me get the right car at the right price!

Andy Moore

asc0196
6/22/2011

"I traded in my 2011 Cubs for the 2011 Frontier. The..."

I traded in my 2011 Cubs for the 2011 Frontier. The salesman, Mario Cochran, helped me find a trade in that had incentives and prevented me from rolling negative equity into my loan. Mario was awesome to work with, not pushy, and very friendly! Thanks Jeff Schmitt Nissan for the great deal!

Mario Cochran

djfarlee
6/18/2011

"Found the truck I wanted and agreed to a price we were..."

Found the truck I wanted and agreed to a price we were happy with. Dealership personnel were friendly and helpful but not pushy. They made the new vehicle buying process as painless as possible.

Rick Credit

jpnkn
6/15/2011

"Brian went above and beyond working with me to purchase..."

Brian went above and beyond working with me to purchase my new Nissan Cube. We drove 2 hours from Indiana on a Sunday to the dealership in Ohio after working through pricing and such over the phone. We didn't actually arrive until 6pm, which was the dealership's normal closing time and everyone we worked with stayed late to make the sale happen. Everyone was friendly and helpful. This was my first new car buying experience and I can only hope that everyone has such a great experience.

Brian Nueslein

D-Spin
6/14/2011

"I think these guys are no BS, no pushy numbers, and I..."

I think these guys are no BS, no pushy numbers, and I really enjoyed purchasing my first new car from them. They gave me a fair price for my trade and made it possible for me to get into a 2011 Cube SL that same day. Brian was awesome!!

Brian Nueslein

ba77h
5/14/2011

"The dealership was clean and nice to look at. The..."

The dealership was clean and nice to look at. The salesmen were all pleasant. Our Salesman ,Rick Credit was a gentleman from start to finish. He did everything in his power to make our visit go smooth and pleasant. I would recomend this agency to anyone looking for a new or used Nisson.

Rick Credit

Rogue#1
5/08/2011

"I recently bought a 2011 Nissan Rogue from Jeff Schmidt,..."

I recently bought a 2011 Nissan Rogue from Jeff Schmidt, my first time at this dealership. I can definitely say that I have purchased 17 new cars in my lifetime and this was the most positive experience I have ever had. Tyrone Kemp is extremely professional, courteous, knowledgeable, respectful and friendly. Jeff Van Gorder was terrific to work with. He made the experience just plain fun and made sure that no detail was left undone and no question unanswered. Mario McIntosh handled the financing process and paperwork, explained everything in detail, and made sure that we were clear on every line item. I was so impressed with the process that I referred a friend who also bought a Rogue. I definitely would recommend this dealership to anyone and I will return when it's time to purchase another car for my family.

Tyrone Kemp, Jeff Van Gorder, Mario McIntosh

DEI815
5/01/2011

"I think everyone there was so friendly. If I knew Jeff..."

I think everyone there was so friendly. If I knew Jeff Van Gorder was there I would have gone there first. I dealt with him at another dealership before and he bent backwards to help me. My next car, I will deffinitely make Jeff "Schmidt Nissan my first stop. I would and will recommend them to any one I know. I also think it would be a great plack to work. Since I am looking for a job I may just put my application in there. Awesome Moral. Thank you very much for being very kind to my husband and me..Jeff shook my hand and said Happy Birthday to me and Mario hugged me and shook my husbands hand. GREAT!!!!! Thank You!!!! Lucinda (Cindy Curtis)

rick credit, Mario McIntosh, Jeff VanGorder