Read Reviews Jeff Schmitt Nissan

242 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Jeff Schmitt Nissan

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Jeff Schmitt Nissan

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Found the truck I wanted and agreed to a price we were..."

djfarlee
6/18/2011 11:01:28 PM

Rick Credit

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

Found the truck I wanted and agreed to a price we were happy with. Dealership personnel were friendly and helpful but not pushy. They made the new vehicle buying process as painless as possible.

Twitter
"Brian went above and beyond working with me to purchase..."

jpnkn
6/15/2011 1:49:38 PM

Brian Nueslein

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

Brian went above and beyond working with me to purchase my new Nissan Cube. We drove 2 hours from Indiana on a Sunday to the dealership in Ohio after working through pricing and such over the phone. We didn't actually arrive until 6pm, which was the dealership's normal closing time and everyone we worked with stayed late to make the sale happen. Everyone was friendly and helpful. This was my first new car buying experience and I can only hope that everyone has such a great experience.

Twitter
"I think these guys are no BS, no pushy numbers, and I..."

D-Spin
6/14/2011 6:32:36 PM

Brian Nueslein

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

I think these guys are no BS, no pushy numbers, and I really enjoyed purchasing my first new car from them. They gave me a fair price for my trade and made it possible for me to get into a 2011 Cube SL that same day. Brian was awesome!!

Twitter
"The dealership was clean and nice to look at. The..."

ba77h
5/14/2011 5:15:02 PM

Rick Credit

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

The dealership was clean and nice to look at. The salesmen were all pleasant. Our Salesman ,Rick Credit was a gentleman from start to finish. He did everything in his power to make our visit go smooth and pleasant. I would recomend this agency to anyone looking for a new or used Nisson.

Twitter
"I recently bought a 2011 Nissan Rogue from Jeff Schmidt,..."

Rogue#1
5/8/2011 2:49:27 AM

Tyrone Kemp
Jeff Van Gorder

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

I recently bought a 2011 Nissan Rogue from Jeff Schmidt, my first time at this dealership. I can definitely say that I have purchased 17 new cars in my lifetime and this was the most positive experience I have ever had. Tyrone Kemp is extremely professional, courteous, knowledgeable, respectful and friendly. Jeff Van Gorder was terrific to work with. He made the experience just plain fun and made sure that no detail was left undone and no question unanswered. Mario McIntosh handled the financing process and paperwork, explained everything in detail, and made sure that we were clear on every line item. I was so impressed with the process that I referred a friend who also bought a Rogue. I definitely would recommend this dealership to anyone and I will return when it's time to purchase another car for my family.

Twitter
"I think everyone there was so friendly. If I knew Jeff..."

DEI815
5/1/2011 4:05:04 AM

rick credit
Jeff VanGorder

I think everyone there was so friendly. If I knew Jeff Van
Gorder was there I would have gone there first. I dealt with him at another dealership before and he bent backwards to help me. My next car, I will deffinitely
make Jeff "Schmidt Nissan my first stop. I would and will recommend them to any one I know. I also think it would be a great plack to work. Since I am looking for a job I may just put my application in there. Awesome Moral. Thank you very much for being very kind to my husband and me..Jeff shook my hand and said Happy Birthday to me and Mario hugged me and shook my husbands hand. GREAT!!!!! Thank You!!!!
Lucinda (Cindy Curtis)

Twitter
"I came to Jeff Schmidt Nissan looking for a Mazda Cx7 I..."

Quickseven
4/28/2011 3:44:27 PM

Mario Cochran
Jeff VanGorder

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

I came to Jeff Schmidt Nissan looking for a Mazda Cx7 I found on the website. I was informed it had already sold when I got there. Mario took me over to the Jeff Schmidt Mazda side to look at more Cx7's. I test drove one and Mario told me to take it home for a few hours to show my fiancée. Later that evening my fiancée and I came to return the car to Mario. Mario wanted to make sure we would be completely satisfied with our purchase so he asked if we were dead set on the Cx7 or looking at anything else. We wanted to check into other options before we bought anything. Mario showed us the Murano and we immediately loved it. This is my first Nissan and I was pleasantly surprised with everything about the Murano, it is a fantastic vehicle. Mario worked with us to make sure we got everything that we wanted and stayed late (after 10pm) in order for us to work out all the details. Even Jeff sat down with us to answer questions that we had. By the end of the night we got to drive home our new Murano.

The biggest problem was working out the financing. We worked it out unofficially so that I could get a great rate. The next day I was informed that the banks were having issues approving my loan. I got screwed around on the loan. I have great credit however since applying to so many banks, my credit score dropped ten points. This is not a downfall of the dealership, I don't believe that it is in their control just sharing my experience. Mario McIntosh in the finance department really bent over backwards in order for us to get a reasonable rate. He is a great guy and a pleasure to work with.

Mr. Cochran is a fantastic sales person. I looked at numerous other dealerships and i'm positive that you will not find anyone as friendly as he is. He will actually be realistic with you and make your feel comfortable at the same time. He is like a personal assistant willing to go over all your options and not rush you to make a decision.

Everyone at Jeff Schmidt Nissan is very friendly and more importantly approachable. They care about their customers. Thanks again guys!

Twitter
"I test drove a truck I liked. I told them I don’t play..."

genleeroy
4/21/2011 8:35:50 AM

Andy Moore

2.0

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

I test drove a truck I liked. I told them I don’t play the game and give me their best price.
They gave me a price and we shook hands on at price. After all the loan paperwork was started, the sales man sat me down to go over everything. That is when I was told the price we shook hands on did not include the anti-theft glass etching and rust protection that the Nissan has on all their trucks. So, the hand shake agreed on price needs to be raised over $800.00

Twitter
"Buying a car at Jeff Schmitt was the best car buying..."

shannad51
4/19/2011 1:14:01 PM

Mario Cochran
Mario (Finance)
Jeff (Office Manager)

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

Buying a car at Jeff Schmitt was the best car buying experience I have ever had! We came looking for a car for my 19 year old and left not only with a car for him, but a brand new 2011 Maxima for my husband! The staff was warm, friendly and worked hard to be sure that we were getting exactly the cars we wanted. My husband always feels like he is being "hustled" by salesman, but he left happy and satsified with the deal we got. We were at the dealership well past midnight, and still the staff was pleasant and helpful! I have passed out referral cards already and will definitely keep them in mind for my next car purchase!

Twitter
"I recently purchased a 2009 Nissan Murano (03/07/2011)..."

gramwoz322
4/13/2011 4:42:17 PM

Donna Roden
Mario McInTosh
Josh Manning
Jeff Schmidt

My Review Of Jeff Schmitt Nissan:

I recently purchased a 2009 Nissan Murano (03/07/2011) from the Nissan dealership on Alpha Road. The friendly staff members were very impressive and made the transaction very enjoyable. In particular, Donna Roden, Mario McIntosh, and Josh Manning truly went out of their way to make sure I was completely satisfied and understood all of the details of my new (used) Murano. The personal attention and customer guidance and explanations of anything I did not understand is greatly appreciated.

This was the third vehicle I have purchased from this dealership and I look forward to spreading the word of the excellent service and customer care to all of my friends.

I just love my car -- it has everything I wanted and is just a joy to drive.

Rita Wozniak