Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville

700 Taylorsville Road,
Shelbyville, Kentucky 40065
Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville Info
About Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville

Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville features superior service combined with great deals on new and used cars, and certifed GM service and auto repair. Formerly Bob Hook Shelbyville, Jeff Wyler offers free online price quotes, estimated monthly payments on all vehicles, online trade-in evaluations, a free credit score estimator, and much more. We welcome you to join Jeff Wyler's family of highly satisfied customers! Located on the east side of Louisville, KY.

About Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville Learn More

awheat1
5/23/2015

"Went Over And Beyond To Help"

Our Sales Expert went over and beyond to make our sales experience the best!! There is not enough words to express our gratitude for his help with our purchase! Got a smile on my wife'a face.......what more could I ask!! Looking forward to next time!!

timc
2/16/2015

"michael Jivery for salesman of the month"

I bought a 2010 Camaro on feb 12, 2015 from Michael jivery. excellent person to work with and the sell went smooth. I would recommend anyone to come and see him for their next car buying experience.

timc responded to this review

May 13, 2015

after the car was bought, he doesn't return calls, he never issued the free Walmart card, and I never received the copies of my warranty and other paper work

mld1371
1/22/2015

"great buying experience"

Gary Johnson was very helpful and patient in my selection process. He was not pushy nor was anyone in the dealership. I highly recommend Jeff Wyler Chevrolet.

dogsh
11/18/2014

"Bad transmission"

My wife and i were on our way from Indiana to Myrtle Beach and the transmission in our Tahoe started to act a little funny . We made it to the Shelbyville, Ky. exit. We got off there and found out that there was a Chevy dealer just a couple blocks down the road . It happened to be Jeff Wyler chevy. They checked the transmission out and said it was bad. This was on a Friday afternoon at 1:00 , so I figured that it would be about 3 or 4 days to get back on the road. The service department manager said that he could pick up a new transmission in Louisville and have us back on the road by 5:30 . We could not believe that that could happen but we told him to do it and we were back on the road at 5:45. I want to thank the service department and the people that worked on our Tahoe for doing a great job. Darrel and Carol Harrison

pmanley
10/31/2014

"new car"

My experience with buying a new car at Jeff Wyler Dealership was a very painless and rewarding experience. The salesman was willing to work with me and we made a deal to my satisifaction. Very pleased with my purchase.

kbond2013
10/28/2014

"Buying a car made easy"

Buying a car used to be a hassle until I made it out to Jeff Wyler's GM dealership in Shelbyville, KY. My salesman, Jeff Haines, answered all my questions about the Buick Regal. His patience was greatly appreciated. If you want a GM product, I would highly recommend Jeff Wyler's.

Mike Seiferid

cwalkuk03
10/15/2014

"Outstanding Service"

My wife had a great experience with this dealership. They had a large selection of cars to choose from and Jeff Haines worked with us to find the right one for us. We looked at multiple cars and he was very patient and took the time to explain each one thoroughly to us. He never pressured us. He is very honest and a genuinely great guy to work with. He stayed late at the dealership with us twice and was available after hours by phone. Purchasing was a breeze. Everyone was honest and up front with their pricing and we were able to get the car we wanted for the price and monthly payments that were comfortable for us. I would strongly recommend this dealership and Jeff Haines to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Steelerfan6981
9/27/2014

"Looking for a new car"

I was looking to buy a newer car and had visited another dealership without much success. Since living in Shelbyville I figured it was a good idea to check out the "new" owners at our local Chevy dealership. I was approached by Andre Tunstill who was EXTREMELY friendly and informative. The vehicle I finally decided on was a 2014 Captiva SUV. The actual buying process was a bit straining but after all the negotiating was over I was very happy with the deal I made with them. My only complaint was that the Captiva only had 1 key and they agreed to provide me with another key but not the key pad that opens the door??? I will have to purchase that myself. A little disappointed at that because of the cost of the vehicle. I would go back to them again and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new or used car. Ask for Andre..you will not be disappointed.

criney
9/12/2014

"Awesome Experience!"

Jeff Haines was personable and very helpful! He took the time and made the effort to show us cars within our price range. He was patient with us. I did not feel pressured into the purchase. John Bell was also friendly and worked with us to "seal the deal". He understood my son's financial situation and made the car possible. Also, things that were promised were carried out above and beyond my expectations! I would recommend this dealership and particularly these two gentlemen to friends and family! Thanks, Jeff & John! Sincerely, Cheryl Riney

william.white.10888
9/10/2014

"Service was superb!!"

Can I say more other than the Title. Wait time was much shorter than I expected and was extremely satisfied with the cost of service.

Reviews of Derrick Spratt