Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville

Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville

Call
Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville Info
About Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville

Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville features superior service combined with great deals on new and used cars, and certifed GM service and auto repair. Formerly Bob Hook Shelbyville, Jeff Wyler offers free online price quotes, estimated monthly payments on all vehicles, online trade-in evaluations, a free credit score estimator, and much more. We welcome you to join Jeff Wyler's family of highly satisfied customers! Located on the east side of Louisville, KY.

About Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville Learn More

"Outstanding Service"

My wife had a great experience with this dealership. They had a large selection of cars to choose from and Jeff Haines worked with us to find the right one for us. We looked at multiple cars and he was very patient and took the time to explain each one thoroughly to us. He never pressured us. He is very honest and a genuinely great guy to work with. He stayed late at the dealership with us twice and was available after hours by phone. Purchasing was a breeze. Everyone was honest and up front with their pricing and we were able to get the car we wanted for the price and monthly payments that were comfortable for us. I would strongly recommend this dealership and Jeff Haines to anyone looking for a new or used car.

"Looking for a new car"

I was looking to buy a newer car and had visited another dealership without much success. Since living in Shelbyville I figured it was a good idea to check out the "new" owners at our local Chevy dealership. I was approached by Andre Tunstill who was EXTREMELY friendly and informative. The vehicle I finally decided on was a 2014 Captiva SUV. The actual buying process was a bit straining but after all the negotiating was over I was very happy with the deal I made with them. My only complaint was that the Captiva only had 1 key and they agreed to provide me with another key but not the key pad that opens the door??? I will have to purchase that myself. A little disappointed at that because of the cost of the vehicle. I would go back to them again and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new or used car. Ask for Andre..you will not be disappointed.

"Awesome Experience!"

Jeff Haines was personable and very helpful! He took the time and made the effort to show us cars within our price range. He was patient with us. I did not feel pressured into the purchase. John Bell was also friendly and worked with us to "seal the deal". He understood my son's financial situation and made the car possible. Also, things that were promised were carried out above and beyond my expectations! I would recommend this dealership and particularly these two gentlemen to friends and family! Thanks, Jeff & John! Sincerely, Cheryl Riney

"Service was superb!!"

Can I say more other than the Title. Wait time was much shorter than I expected and was extremely satisfied with the cost of service.

"Tire plugged, psi sensors recalibrated"

4 door 2500 HD Longbed, psi sensor indicated my front left tire was low on air. Was in fact my left rear tire with only 45psi. Tires normally have 65psi or higher. It was determined that the sensors had not held calibration when rotated so was counted as a warrenty item with no cost to me. ADDITIONAL NOTE: Last June 2014, I had a deer slam into the left quarter panel, left front and rear doors and punching a hole in windshield. Greg was VERY helpful in selecting a repair center to fix/replace the damaged areas. Truck looks BRAND NEW. Without pics you would never know there was damage.

Walkers Paint and Body, Shelbyville on 10th Street.

"Very pushy"

We showed up to see a vehicle that was listed online. It had mysteriously just been sold. Scott mchugh proceeded to push a new car sale on us. Even after I stated that I would not under any circumstance buy new he kept pushing and asking blunt and personal questions about my financial situation. We left because he wouldn't stop. On our way out the door he gave us a very rude salutation and acted as though he didn't care. All of this took place in front of his colleagues, none of which seemed affected by the scene. This was an awful experience and I will steer people away from this dealer as often as the chance presents itself. Stay away!

July 31, 2014

We would like to express our apologies about the bad experience you had at our dealership. We will do all we can to work with our staff to make sure that this type of treatment does not occur again in the future. Thank you for your honest feedback.

"Brought used Subanban from Brent"

After picking up my trailblazer from service about 5:30AM one day, I had ask Brent if they had a Suburban for sale and he found the exact suv with specification of one from one of their other dealers and had it delivered sight unseen. It was delivered the next day as promised and I drove it home that night. Brent was not like many used car salesman who are un trustworthy, but was very honest and is someone you can trust 100%. The negotiations was fair and a win win for both me and the dealer. And Brent was very patient with all my 1000's of questions, of which all were answered to my satisfaction..

June 23, 2014

Your compliments with regards to Brent's outstanding service to you are truly appreciated! Please enjoy your Suburban and we look forward to helping you find great deals in the future. Thank you!

"I called Wyler's and spoke to Jim Jones he was very..."

I called Wyler's and spoke to Jim Jones he was very friendly and helpful. I told him the car I was looking for he had to search other dealers to find what I wanted. Not only did he find the vehicle but his price was better than any of the other dealers I spoke too. The car buying process was very easy.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for the kind words about Jim Jones and your experience with the dealership. Please enjoy your new vehicle.

"My wife and I recently purchased a Chevy cruze from Jason..."

My wife and I recently purchased a Chevy cruze from Jason and he was a pleasure to work with. As was all the staff that I have worked with. This is the second time I have purchased a vehicle at Jeff Wyler with Jason. We will be doing business with Jason in the future.

Jason Jennings

May 21, 2014

It's great to hear that Jason served you so well during your car purchase experience. Even better, it's wonderful to hear that you have decided to make Jeff Wyler your go-to car dealership! Please let us know if you have any questions/concerns in the future; we are here for you. Thank you!

May 21, 2014

"Worked with Scott he did a great job getting me the truck..."

Worked with Scott he did a great job getting me the truck I wanted. Had some family issues and had to put the truck on hold. Scott and the staff was very understanding and patience until the issue was resolved. They got me a great deal really love the truck. Thanks to everyone for their help and support. Would recommend the dealership for everyone.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for such kind words about Scott McHugh and the understanding and patient way he handled your experience at Jeff Wyler! We hope your family is doing well and enjoying your truck. We are always here to help and support you with any future questions/concerns you may have. Thank you for your recommendations!

Reviews of John  Bell