Read Reviews Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville

Diane McIntoshProfessional Sales Associate1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville

Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville features superior service combined with great deals on new and used cars, and certifed GM service and auto repair. Formerly Bob Hook Shelbyville, Jeff Wyler offers free online price quotes, estimated monthly payments on all vehicles, online trade-in evaluations, a free credit score estimator, and much more. We welcome you to join Jeff Wyler's family of highly satisfied customers! Located on the east side of Louisville, KY.

Our Location

Cable TV Free WiFi
Customer Lounge Area Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Tire plugged, psi sensors recalibrated"

BenjaminRankin
8/28/2014 6:29:49 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Greg MurphyGreg Murphy

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville:

4 door 2500 HD Longbed, psi sensor indicated my front left tire was low on air. Was in fact my left rear tire with only 45psi. Tires normally have 65psi or higher. It was determined that the sensors had not held calibration when rotated so was counted as a warrenty item with no cost to me.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: Last June 2014, I had a deer slam into the left quarter panel, left front and rear doors and punching a hole in windshield. Greg was VERY helpful in selecting a repair center to fix/replace the damaged areas. Truck looks BRAND NEW. Without pics you would never know there was damage.

"Very pushy"

MikeDurk
7/14/2014 8:23:36 PM

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville:

We showed up to see a vehicle that was listed online. It had mysteriously just been sold. Scott mchugh proceeded to push a new car sale on us. Even after I stated that I would not under any circumstance buy new he kept pushing and asking blunt and personal questions about my financial situation. We left because he wouldn't stop. On our way out the door he gave us a very rude salutation and acted as though he didn't care. All of this took place in front of his colleagues, none of which seemed affected by the scene. This was an awful experience and I will steer people away from this dealer as often as the chance presents itself. Stay away!

Added: 7/31/2014 10:19:43 AM

We would like to express our apologies about the bad experience you had at our dealership. We will do all we can to work with our staff to make sure that this type of treatment does not occur again in the future. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Twitter
"Brought used Subanban from Brent"

wtreeves
6/18/2014 12:05:27 PM

Brent  SmithBrent Smith

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville:

After picking up my trailblazer from service about 5:30AM one day, I had ask Brent if they had a Suburban for sale and he found the exact suv with specification of one from one of their other dealers and had it delivered sight unseen. It was delivered the next day as promised and I drove it home that night. Brent was not like many used car salesman who are un trustworthy, but was very honest and is someone you can trust 100%. The negotiations was fair and a win win for both me and the dealer. And Brent was very patient with all my 1000's of questions, of which all were answered to my satisfaction..

Added: 6/23/2014 2:38:17 PM

Your compliments with regards to Brent's outstanding service to you are truly appreciated! Please enjoy your Suburban and we look forward to helping you find great deals in the future. Thank you!

Twitter
"I called Wyler's and spoke to Jim Jones he was very..."

gill152
3/10/2014 4:49:06 PM

Jim JonesJim Jones

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville:

I called Wyler's and spoke to Jim Jones he was very friendly and helpful. I told him the car I was looking for he had to search other dealers to find what I wanted. Not only did he find the vehicle but his price was better than any of the other dealers I spoke too. The car buying process was very easy.

Added: 5/21/2014 11:34:27 AM

Thank you for the kind words about Jim Jones and your experience with the dealership. Please enjoy your new vehicle.

Twitter
"My wife and I recently purchased a Chevy cruze from Jason..."

Kimmatt619
3/8/2014 2:46:31 PM

Jason Jennings

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville:

My wife and I recently purchased a Chevy cruze from Jason and he was a pleasure to work with. As was all the staff that I have worked with. This is the second time I have purchased a vehicle at Jeff Wyler with Jason. We will be doing business with Jason in the future.

Added: 5/21/2014 12:27:37 PM

It's great to hear that Jason served you so well during your car purchase experience. Even better, it's wonderful to hear that you have decided to make Jeff Wyler your go-to car dealership! Please let us know if you have any questions/concerns in the future; we are here for you. Thank you!

Added: 5/21/2014 12:28:20 PM

Twitter
"Worked with Scott he did a great job getting me the truck..."

Blastermike
2/25/2014 10:04:44 PM

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville:

Worked with Scott he did a great job getting me the truck I wanted. Had some family issues and had to put the truck on hold. Scott and the staff was very understanding and patience until the issue was resolved. They got me a great deal really love the truck. Thanks to everyone for their help and support. Would recommend the dealership for everyone.

Added: 5/21/2014 12:22:34 PM

Thank you for such kind words about Scott McHugh and the understanding and patient way he handled your experience at Jeff Wyler! We hope your family is doing well and enjoying your truck. We are always here to help and support you with any future questions/concerns you may have. Thank you for your recommendations!

Twitter
"It was a wonderful experience!!!!! Would recommend anyone..."

Terrain14
2/23/2014 8:43:14 PM

Brent  SmithBrent Smith

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville:

It was a wonderful experience!!!!! Would recommend anyone to go there who wants gmc!!!!! Awesome deal and service!!!! I had called almost a week in advance and Jason was super nice and actually showed it was cheaper to buy a brand truck rather than a new one. And he made me feel so comfortable, there was no pressure at all.

Added: 5/21/2014 12:16:15 PM

It is wonderful to hear that Jason and Brent both helped make your car buying experience a comfortable and enjoyable one! We hope you are enjoying your truck and that it is continuing to meet your expectations. Of course, we look forward to being there for you for your future car purchases and other car services!

Twitter
"I had the best customer service experience with Jeff..."

amylynn86
2/12/2014 4:23:43 PM

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville:

I had the best customer service experience with Jeff Wyler. I laughed and felt right at home with all of them. They were not pushy, and really took into consideration my financial situation and other obligations. Scott McHugh took as much time as he needed exploring every possible option to get me into a car after looking at leasing, buying used, he got me in a brand new 2013 Chevy Malibu that fit my budget. They really took care of me and I will not go to another dealership.

Added: 5/21/2014 12:01:37 PM

How wonderful it is to hear that Scott McHugh gave you such a great car buying experience and was generous with his time to get you the very best deal! We hope you are enjoying your brand new 2013 Chevy Malibu and we are looking forward to seeing you again to get you another awesome deal. Thank you!

Twitter
"They are always very polite, quick and they are always..."

Ajlee079
1/29/2014 10:05:33 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Service department

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville:

They are always very polite, quick and they are always priced fairly! I highly recommend their service center!! They often run great specials on oil changes!!

Added: 5/21/2014 11:55:45 AM

Our service personnel very much appreciate this kind review of their services! We are glad to hear that the prices are right and hope you continue to get your car serviced by us at Jeff Wyler. Thank you!

Twitter
"Went there for service on vehicle . was told it would..."

miltrules
1/29/2014 2:01:29 PM

Jim JonesJim Jones

1.8

My Review Of Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville:

Went there for service on vehicle . was told it would cost $190.00 to pull 4 wheels to find the reason for noise .. picked up vehicle and mechanic told me it was in right front wheel and they only pulled 1 wheel and it was a bearing .. Went to another dealer and it wasn't a bearing but the harmonic balancer .. Problem solved and fixed..
Tried to buy a new vehicle at Wyler Chev and was treated poorly by salesman ..I went to Champion Chev in LaGrange and made a great deal and was treated like someone who was spending $25,000.plus...
Now it's 3 years later and just returned from Wyler Chev after calling on telephone and being told I had won $2,000. in a flyer I received in the mail ..I read every piece of info twice on the flyer and believed that I had won .. They made a appointment to see someone named Jay and to bring my photo ID today during sale hours.. When I got there and saw how many other so called winners were there I asked the sales manager what the story was.. He said to get in line and see if my number was on a board .. I said that was deceptive advertising ..He replied that we prefer to call it agressive advertising .. Not that it matters now but I am ready to buy again in the spring and the scam artists at Wyler Chevrolet will not be getting my business or anyone elses from my family . It's a shame I have to go out of town to buy a new car ...

Added: 2/12/2014 12:51:26 PM

We recognize that you did not have the best experience at our dealership and we regret that. We have reached out to you to try and make this better for you. Our goal is to provide the best shopping experience for every customer and we work to learn from reviews like this to become better.

Reviews 11-20 >>