Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC of Shelbyville

Bachman Chevrolet

pastor.earlyBen
6/28/2015

"fantastic job"

From making the appointment to service and etc. it was fantastic, they did an excellent job. We do have extended warranty on the chevy but you all do not have a copy and it should have come up as we bought it through the dealer in Arkansas where we lived at the time. Could not have been more satisfied. The young man that handled my car was professional friendly and encouraging. Way to go.

Greg Murphy

timc
6/04/2015

"good job"

will buy again from the Shelbyville ky jeff Wyler. they have given me a new perspective on buying cars. worked very well to get job done

TIM HAWK, Michael Jivery

unsatisfied
5/23/2015

"horrible service "

Won't communicate, horrible service dept. Lie and stated they fixed my vehicle twice and never did. Very unhappy won't ever use again. Corporate office just as bad. Requested phone never got it. Very disappointed expected better.

Gary Johnson

awheat1
5/23/2015

"Went Over And Beyond To Help"

Our Sales Expert went over and beyond to make our sales experience the best!! There is not enough words to express our gratitude for his help with our purchase! Got a smile on my wife'a face.......what more could I ask!! Looking forward to next time!!

timc
2/16/2015

"michael Jivery for salesman of the month"

I bought a 2010 Camaro on feb 12, 2015 from Michael jivery. excellent person to work with and the sell went smooth. I would recommend anyone to come and see him for their next car buying experience.

Michael Jivery

timc responded to this review

May 13, 2015

after the car was bought, he doesn't return calls, he never issued the free Walmart card, and I never received the copies of my warranty and other paper work

mld1371
1/22/2015

"great buying experience"

Gary Johnson was very helpful and patient in my selection process. He was not pushy nor was anyone in the dealership. I highly recommend Jeff Wyler Chevrolet.

Gary Johnson

dogsh
11/18/2014

"Bad transmission"

My wife and i were on our way from Indiana to Myrtle Beach and the transmission in our Tahoe started to act a little funny . We made it to the Shelbyville, Ky. exit. We got off there and found out that there was a Chevy dealer just a couple blocks down the road . It happened to be Jeff Wyler chevy. They checked the transmission out and said it was bad. This was on a Friday afternoon at 1:00 , so I figured that it would be about 3 or 4 days to get back on the road. The service department manager said that he could pick up a new transmission in Louisville and have us back on the road by 5:30 . We could not believe that that could happen but we told him to do it and we were back on the road at 5:45. I want to thank the service department and the people that worked on our Tahoe for doing a great job. Darrel and Carol Harrison

Greg Murphy

pmanley
10/31/2014

"new car"

My experience with buying a new car at Jeff Wyler Dealership was a very painless and rewarding experience. The salesman was willing to work with me and we made a deal to my satisifaction. Very pleased with my purchase.

kbond2013
10/28/2014

"Buying a car made easy"

Buying a car used to be a hassle until I made it out to Jeff Wyler's GM dealership in Shelbyville, KY. My salesman, Jeff Haines, answered all my questions about the Buick Regal. His patience was greatly appreciated. If you want a GM product, I would highly recommend Jeff Wyler's.

Mike Seiferid, John Bell

cwalkuk03
10/15/2014

"Outstanding Service"

My wife had a great experience with this dealership. They had a large selection of cars to choose from and Jeff Haines worked with us to find the right one for us. We looked at multiple cars and he was very patient and took the time to explain each one thoroughly to us. He never pressured us. He is very honest and a genuinely great guy to work with. He stayed late at the dealership with us twice and was available after hours by phone. Purchasing was a breeze. Everyone was honest and up front with their pricing and we were able to get the car we wanted for the price and monthly payments that were comfortable for us. I would strongly recommend this dealership and Jeff Haines to anyone looking for a new or used car.

John Bell