Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus

3.4

September 20, 2017

"Outstanding"

- Tina77

Upon arrival I was greeted by a Service Department representative that entered my information for scheduled service. The appointment was at 2 p.m. for an oil change and a recall repair for windshield wiper motor. I was given a 45-60 minute service time. The service was completed within the stated time frame.

William Smith

September 17, 2017

"Professional & courteous "

- Cindy Lou

I started taking my 2004 Saturn to Wyler when Saturn closed it's doors, so it was natural to purchase a new car from them last year. This was my first maintenance on the car. I was in & out quickly and everyone was great as always. I am terrible with names, so I cannot add the person who assisted me.

Unknown

September 14, 2017

"Great and friendly service!"

- Stephanie Wishon

Could not have asked for a better experience. They were helpful and patient with us as we made our decision. First time working with Jeff Wyler, but will not be our last!

John Maula