Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus

Alan Jones

Brian Bennett, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus

Brian Bennett

February 14, 2017

"The Totally Awesome Service Department"

- MaryAnn2017

I have dealt with numerous dealerships over the years and have never received the professional service this relationship has afforded me. Your staff has been professional, respectful, helpful, informative, and always willing to answer questions. They never rush through things just to get you out the door once the purchase is made. I have been so happy with the service that I would recommend Jeff Wyler to anyone.

February 08, 2017

"Went in just looking and left with a new (used) car."

- Chargedodge17

I had a great experience at Jeff Wyler in canal. They treated me with a friendly attitude and made me feel at home. Brent did an excellent job over in the used car dealership of working out a deal for my choice car that I simply just couldn't walk away from. They worked with me from beginning to end and found financing that worked for my budget. They truly put the customer first. I'm glad that i decided to go to Jeff Wyler to buy my first car and I will go back in the future for my next vehicle. Thank you for helping me get the car I truly wanted.

February 07, 2017

"Regular Manintenance"

- DK's Car

I made an appointment on Monday to have my oil changed and my tires rotated. They gave me an appt. for Tuesday at 11am. I was checked in by 11:08 and they were done in about 1 hour. Everyone is very nice and helpful. They have a very comfortable waiting area.

New 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $31999