Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus

Charles Brown

August 15, 2017

"Great Customer Experience"

- BrandonMayo

I really enjoy the customer service I receive in the Service department. I've been part of the Chevy/GMC family since 2010 and have always received great customer service from Jeff Wyler. Their team always makes sure I receive their best discounts and they go the extra mile to find out if maintenance is covered under warranty. On my most recent visit, I went in for a routine oil change and wanted then to replace a bulb in my headlight. This was the second time it went out in 2 years. The first time it went out it was covered by a warranty. The team wasn't sure if it would be covered again, but they were diligent in getting an answer and found out that it was still covered. Upon inspection, they did not see that the light was out; however, I was able to show them that it was. The next morning, they confirmed that the bulb replacement was not actually covered, but what the bulb gets inserted into is what is covered. With this being said, they could have charged to replace the bulb, but due to the mix-up and oversight, they replaced the bulb for free. Thanks Jeff Wyler Service team -- specifically Shelia!

Sheila

August 03, 2017

"plenty of cars to see and choose from"

- msagcy

service lacks a bit of organization. went for oil change service appointment at 9am. arrived 905 am checked in and asked about how long, was told a little over an hour. after one hour I saw my car outside, thought it was ready.... when I asked, was told no, it has not been in yet.... could not wait another hour, ended up going to a fast lube joint-- in and out in 15 min. ( service staff friendly, but shop not on same clock)

not sure

July 28, 2017

" Jeff Wyler does not like dealing with problems. "

- jurelltopper1134

A good way to judge any company is not how they handle their everyday customer. For example would you go to a mechanic who fixed 95% of his customers problems but when that 5% of his customer base has an issue he just completely disregards them and blows them off? That's where I find myself with the Jeff Wyler dealership. I recently bought a 2017 Chevy Malibu and during the test drive I did not notice the Auto Stop feature. If you are not familiar with this feature every time you stop your car turns off and every time you lift your foot off the brake the car starts. I have never heard of this and everyone I've talked to says it sounds horrible. Anyway, I called the dealership just a few days after I bought the car. I thought that I would get used to it and I tried to get used to it but I could not. I did not call my sales person I just called the general number and ask to speak with someone. I don't know who I spoke with that first time but I was transferred a few times to get to him and was told that there was nothing I could do but he would get ahold of his boss when his boss came back in a few days. This would have been on Saturday but he never got back to me. At this point I just gave up but then a few days later someone called me asking me questions about my experience and asking me to take a quick survey. He sounded very concerned and I believed him when he told me he would get a hold of his boss and have his boss call me. A few days later fill from the corporate office and Cincinnati calls me and tells me he also thinks there is something that I can do and he tells me that he will make some calls and get back to me. I believe that the only place that he called was the dealership itself and my salesperson called me back. Phil never called to check up on me after this. When my salesperson called he just told me again that there was nothing I can do other than trade in my car and take the depreciated value which I'm sure you can understand is unacceptable. He then said that he would run some numbers and call me back about trading it in which I didn't initially refuse just because I hate this auto stop feature so much. But then he never called me back until I called in again. Long story short everyone I talk to just basically wanted me to give up so they can go about their lives because they already had my money

Gary Romine
3.0
Other Employees : Phil, from corporate.

Used 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $35108