Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus

Heather Romine

December 28, 2016

"Routine Maintenance"

- Keith

First Chevy Truck I have owned. Love the the truck, and the service I received was a match to it. Pull up door opens and everything is handled from there . Great experience. I will be back.

December 07, 2016

"Purchase"

- Pam Ferrell

Connor Spradling gave us great customer service. He is an asset to your dealership. I would request Connor Spradling again as a representative of your company.

November 29, 2016

"They are a rip off dealership."

- Moneymike

This dealship takes to long to walk you through your loan application and then of they get turn down by the bank they up your loan amount to the next bank and keep doing it till your loan gets approve. That was the first big problem we had then they took my lease Honda price and added the difference to my new loan and I was told they would keep my payments around the same amount as my old car payment that didn't happen on my 2014 Honda I was pay only paying 220 a month I am now paying 394 a month for a year older chevy equinox 2013. This place sells cars that have problems down the road I had no issue in the beginning until a few months down the road I start having my car alarm go off all the time I have call it in and they won't do nothing for me until I pay them to long at it is will never buy a car from here again my car only has 43000 miles on it I should not have any issues with it once so ever with an extended warranty which I was told would cover any problems on the car with out any payments from day one I didn't even have the car for a year and it after 2 months it needed new windshield wiper blades on it.

New 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $31999