Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus

5885 Gender Rd,
Canal Winchester, Ohio 43110
Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus Info
About Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus

Columbus full service new and used Chevrolet dealership serving the Columbus Ohio market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus a place where people want to work and do business. Formerly Bob McDorman Chevrolet before being purchased in September of 2011.

About Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus

Nevans Chevy
8/22/2016

"Service with a smile!"

I have always appreciated the great service and the great people who work at Jeff Wyler Chevrolet. They strive to be on time and answer any questions that I might have. Keep up the good work!😍

Kt2016
8/18/2016

"Routine Service"

I have a Chevy equinox and I bring my car there all the time for regular service . Staff is helpful & friendly .They make every attempt to get me in and out. My last visit they shuttled my daughter and I to an appointment we had while my oil change was being done. Love the waiting area and of course I love the popcorn too.

Williams? In the servive area, has candy at his desk

just me
8/12/2016

"Yanoica Simpson was a great sales lady. "

Your dealership is very clean. The sales staff are friendly and made me feel welcome. YANOICA SIMPSON was very professional and helpful . I consider her a friend. She made a follow up call after the sale to see if everything was OK. She helped me buy the car that I wanted.. Don Hagensick

Nissan14
8/03/2016

"Dealership and the car they sold are terrible!!"

This has been hands down the worst experience with any dealership. As soon as I got the car, there were issues! After agreeing to fix it, they decided to give me the run around, by not returning calls and having me bring the car in to service only to be told that they were not going to fix it. After months of calling, and texting they eventually agreed to fix it. It should not have taken all of that!! But now they are doing the same thing again!! As I said before I have had several issues with this car and I've barely had it 6 months and the car is falling apart. It's not even an olMost recently I tried to get into my car and my lights inside and outside of the lights started blinking but they were very dim and my doors would not unlock. I learned that there is a physical key inside of the key fob that would unlike the door when the fob fails to work. Unfortunately for me the key that was given to me at the time of purchase is NOT the key to my car!! I called and asked to speak to a manager, the "manager" told me to bring it into the service department to have them check it out. When I called to schedule a time to bring it into service, Matt advised that there was nothing they could do because it's a Nissan and I need to take it to a Nissan dealership. Matt then transferred me to another "manager" but I ended up getting a voicemail with no name. I tried calling back and requesting manager but again I was transferred to a voicemail box with no name. I left a message and of course no call back. The manager that I spoke to before should have known that the service department would refuse to help me. I absolutely hate that I ever went to Jeff Wyler! I don't normally do reviews but the ones that I have done has been about Jeff Wyler. I wish they would just take the car back and we can part ways peacefully!! I said it before and I will say it again, please just go somewhere else!

Matt

Nissan14 responded to this review

August 23, 2016

This is absolutely mind blowing!! So to add insult to injury, you all send me an email thanking me for having my car serviced at Jeff Wyler but you have refused to respond to any of my messages and did not help me at all as you said that you would!! This is really unbelievable!

Nissan14 responded to this review

August 15, 2016

After receiving the message from Ken Robinson, I have called and sent messages multiple times and I have received absolutely no communication in return. I received the message from Ken Robinson and have left several messages on his direct voicemail with no calls back. As far as the message to me stating that you have tried to get in contact with me is false. I have no missed calls and no voicemail from anyone at Jeff Wyler. I have left my phone number on the voicemail in order to ensure that you all have my correct number. I don't know what to do at this point it just seems to be getting worse.

Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus responded to this review

August 12, 2016

We would like to express our apologies for the bad experience you received while visiting our dealerships. We have attempted several times to get in touch with you so we can look into the situation and try to help but you have not returned any of our attempts. Please contact us at the store so we may assist you. Thank you for taking the time to bring your issues to our attention and please contact us so we can help. Thank you.

PHILL1947
7/29/2016

"5 STAR DEALERSHIP"

I HAVE BEEN THREE TIMES OVER THE YEARS .THEY MAKE YOU NUMBER ONE WHEN YOU GO IN. THANK YOU JOHN ALLRED AND JEFF WYLER. ALL AROUND TOP NOTCH GREAT DEALERSHIP

seanheery
7/27/2016

"Chevrolet Dealership Role Model"

I typically do not say bad things about a dealership. I have found it is often better to just keep it under my hat but I had am currelty having THE WORST expierence at another dealership & I cannot say enough great things about Jeff Wyler Chevrolet. This place is simply the royal treatment. Everyone is so professional, organized and just happy to help you. They listen to you and truly take your concerns to heart, long after the sale. I made a HUGE mistake on where I purchased my 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Premier 2.0T at Byers Chevrolet in Grove City. Long Story & a valuable lesson learned. Just because a dealership is right out your backdoor, doesn't mean it is the best choice. Jeff Wyler Chevrolet has some of the best leadership & sales professionals I have ever dealt with. John Allred is just the best. I had to go on here and post this because even though I did not buy my Malibu from Jeff Wyler, they treat me as if I did and the service team is great! Thank you guys for bringing a reputable Chevrolet dealership to Columbus, It is nice to know there is a place to purchase Chevrolet's that operates with some integrity & compassion. Your dealership should be a role model dealership for the others in the area because if any of the other dealerships operate anything like Byers, Jeff Wyler has a lot of business coming their way Thank you again & please keep up the GREAT work!

DW1
7/19/2016

"superior customer service"

This company and its employees went way out of their way to help me as I broke down in a newly restored classic close to them. It was a trip back in time. I have not experienced such a high level of care, consideration and professionalism in 30 years. They have "all" of the future business I can give them. Dave Westhoven

Rob and Jonathan at service were kings

Chris Norris
7/15/2016

"New Truck purchase"

Great salesman. Took his time and figured out best deal for me and best possible truck that fit my needs. Would recommend to anyone of my family or friends.

CarlaR85
6/22/2016

"18 Days"

I hit a semi tire tread on the highway and did damage to my grill, radiator and hood. The body shop estimated 3-4 days to repair the damage. My vehicle was there for 19 days with no communication. We had to call. We were also paying out of pocket for a rental car. Once we finally were able to pick up the vehicle, they forgot to install the thermostat and the car overheated immediately on the highway. They wanted us to return it overnight. The body repair is excellent but the service (lack of communication) was absolutely the worse I've ever experienced.

Body Shop

Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus responded to this review

June 30, 2016

We would like to say how sorry we are for the bad experience you received while dealing with our body shop. We will definitely work with them on how to better serve and communicate with our customers. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for giving us a chance to help you.

Glenda Larger
6/17/2016

"Looks like new!"

The bracket that holds the driver's side visor cracked off. I took my car down to Jeff Wyler's service center. They looked at it and ordered the part. I got a phone call the next week and we set up a time to have the repair completed. When I took my car in, it only took about an hour for the repair to be completed. I waited in the comfortable waiting area - free wifi, free coffee/bottled water, free doughnuts, free popcorn. Now my car looks great - good as new! I recommend Jeff Wyler's Service Center! Very friendly service! Fast, efficient, and top quality work!

Don't Recall