Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus

5885 Gender Rd,
Canal Winchester, Ohio 43110
Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus Info
About Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus

Columbus full service new and used Chevrolet dealership serving the Columbus Ohio market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus a place where people want to work and do business. Formerly Bob McDorman Chevrolet before being purchased in September of 2011.

About Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus

seanheery
7/27/2016

"Chevrolet Dealership Role Model"

I typically do not say bad things about a dealership. I have found it is often better to just keep it under my hat but I had am currelty having THE WORST expierence at another dealership & I cannot say enough great things about Jeff Wyler Chevrolet. This place is simply the royal treatment. Everyone is so professional, organized and just happy to help you. They listen to you and truly take your concerns to heart, long after the sale. I made a HUGE mistake on where I purchased my 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Premier 2.0T at Byers Chevrolet in Grove City. Long Story & a valuable lesson learned. Just because a dealership is right out your backdoor, doesn't mean it is the best choice. Jeff Wyler Chevrolet has some of the best leadership & sales professionals I have ever dealt with. John Allred is just the best. I had to go on here and post this because even though I did not buy my Malibu from Jeff Wyler, they treat me as if I did and the service team is great! Thank you guys for bringing a reputable Chevrolet dealership to Columbus, It is nice to know there is a place to purchase Chevrolet's that operates with some integrity & compassion. Your dealership should be a role model dealership for the others in the area because if any of the other dealerships operate anything like Byers, Jeff Wyler has a lot of business coming their way Thank you again & please keep up the GREAT work!

DW1
7/19/2016

"superior customer service"

This company and its employees went way out of their way to help me as I broke down in a newly restored classic close to them. It was a trip back in time. I have not experienced such a high level of care, consideration and professionalism in 30 years. They have "all" of the future business I can give them. Dave Westhoven

Rob and Jonathan at service were kings

Chris Norris
7/15/2016

"New Truck purchase"

Great salesman. Took his time and figured out best deal for me and best possible truck that fit my needs. Would recommend to anyone of my family or friends.

CarlaR85
6/22/2016

"18 Days"

I hit a semi tire tread on the highway and did damage to my grill, radiator and hood. The body shop estimated 3-4 days to repair the damage. My vehicle was there for 19 days with no communication. We had to call. We were also paying out of pocket for a rental car. Once we finally were able to pick up the vehicle, they forgot to install the thermostat and the car overheated immediately on the highway. They wanted us to return it overnight. The body repair is excellent but the service (lack of communication) was absolutely the worse I've ever experienced.

Body Shop

Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus responded to this review

June 30, 2016

We would like to say how sorry we are for the bad experience you received while dealing with our body shop. We will definitely work with them on how to better serve and communicate with our customers. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for giving us a chance to help you.

Glenda Larger
6/17/2016

"Looks like new!"

The bracket that holds the driver's side visor cracked off. I took my car down to Jeff Wyler's service center. They looked at it and ordered the part. I got a phone call the next week and we set up a time to have the repair completed. When I took my car in, it only took about an hour for the repair to be completed. I waited in the comfortable waiting area - free wifi, free coffee/bottled water, free doughnuts, free popcorn. Now my car looks great - good as new! I recommend Jeff Wyler's Service Center! Very friendly service! Fast, efficient, and top quality work!

Don't Recall

Ron Tackett
6/13/2016

"Recall work 1st visit to Wyler service"

Matt was great and the work was done prior to the promised time. A service visit that went better than promised. It was easy to make a reservation, drop off and pick up. Thank you and I would recommend the service department to everyone.

Matt Guth

William Richards
6/06/2016

"Oil change was wonderful"

I have been very pleased with the sales and service until today. When I dropped a car off for an oil change I went to the body shop to arrange to have Poly Steel touched up because of some body work I had done. I was informed that I can no longer have it done because Jeff Wyler Chevrolet has broken off relations with the supplier of this produce. It would be nice if at the time this product is offered if a full understanding is given that this product might not always be provided by Jeff Wyler body shop. That would have changed my decision to purchase the produce. It will be a determining factor on future purchases from Jeff Wyler. When you by a car, and we have purchased 2 in the past 4 years, you place a certain amount of trust in the place you buy a car.

Jim Casto

Stephen J
5/17/2016

"Purchase and repair"

A top notch dealership with a great selection and impressive facility to take care of your vehicle after the purchase, and the staff cares about your satisfaction during the shopping phase, the purchase phase, and after the purchase. John Allred was my sales contact, he was very friendly and I even felt a little bad when he had to climb into the backseat of the Camaro with a smile and no complaints so my wife could have the front. The day after I brought the car home I discovered a ding on the passenger side behind the door (Sunday), called John and he told me to bring it in the next day and arranged for a loaner. His intent was to have the car ready for me later that afternoon, I told him I'd be there around 5pm to pick it up. I emailed him a little later telling him I'd be there about an hour earlier and to let me know if there were any problems, but unfortunately for me he got busy and didn't get to the email, I showed up and the car wasn't done (dent guy was running late and John was about to call to let me know). This was really my fault as I should have called to confirm, but on my way back still driving the loaner John called and offered to have a "runner" bring the car to me the next day - to me that's the mark of a class act. Couldn't have been more convenient for me. Thank you John and Wyler Chevrolet.

Avalanche2004
5/10/2016

"Travel Plans Preserved"

Had a 600 mile trip planned to leave at the end of the week when the check engine emissions light came on. Opened & closed the gas cap several times but the light stayed on. Called Wyler Chevrolet and they got me scheduled the next morning. Bill Spaulding, service writer who has been with the dealership for many years, actually got my vehicle in early and called me with the diagnosis before my scheduled appointment time. Repair was completed by noon at less than the estimated cost. Our trip is still on😊.

Bill Spaulding

Sandy
4/23/2016

"Service writer"

Billy is the best! He is accurate, friendly, honest and knowledgeable in his field. He is the reason for my family going to your dealership for service.

Billy in service