Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus

Heather Romine, Finance Manager, Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus

Heather Romine

3.4

September 17, 2017

"Professional & courteous "

- Cindy Lou

I started taking my 2004 Saturn to Wyler when Saturn closed it's doors, so it was natural to purchase a new car from them last year. This was my first maintenance on the car. I was in & out quickly and everyone was great as always. I am terrible with names, so I cannot add the person who assisted me.

Unknown

September 14, 2017

"Great and friendly service!"

- Stephanie Wishon

Could not have asked for a better experience. They were helpful and patient with us as we made our decision. First time working with Jeff Wyler, but will not be our last!

John Maula
Alex Murdock

September 13, 2017

"In and out for recall"

- docmiles88

I recently acquired a vehicle and wondered if it had any recalls. I called Jeff Wyler and they let me know I had a recall that can cause and engine fire. They got me in immediately and I was out in an hour or so. Awesome service here I only trust Jeff Wyler to work on my GM vehicles.

Wayne Wirth