Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

Call
Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai Info
About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

In addition to providing the drivers of Bridgeport, West Virginia with a wide variety of new Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, XV Crosstrek vehicles and used cars, we at Jenkins Subaru are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Subaru lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Subaru car share, our Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza and XV Crosstrek service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Jenkins Subaru are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 750 Lodgeville Rd Bridgeport, West Virginia we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

DMcdougal58
1/28/2015

"Terrific experience"

Zach was a terrific sales person. No pressure. He let me and my wife make our own decision. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a car. Mike helped with financing with no troubles. They don't take advantage of you like the other places I've been. Friendly people. Took the worry out of buying.

Larry

"Santa Fe"

They were great! Zach took all the time to make sure I was comfortable with the car. Trey helped me protect my new car. Great people.

thelma.carroll.96

"Very enjoyable."

Our experience was very enjoyable. We bought a new 2015 used and we like it very much. Trey and Miranda were very helpful. They made us feel very welcome and at ease.

nutnbuthuntn

"Quicker than expected"

I was able to purchase my new car during my first visit....and the refreshing part was that I was able to get in and out of the dealership much faster than the average dealer. Most of my experiences with other car purchases at other dealerships is that it just takes all day to get anything accomplished. My experience with Jenkins Hyundai was that things went quick and without any significant delay. It was a refreshing experience to shop at Jenkins.

jaydmitch
1/25/2015

"Meg's Car"

This was the first new vehicle for my wife and I was glad to be able to lease an affordable 2015 Forester for her! We were able to test drive the vehicles we wanted and got a great idea of what we were looking for. We never owned a Subaru before, but we have really enjoyed our purchase and look forward to having Jenkins Hyundai help us find our next vehicle in 3 years. Thanks, Mike.

ronnie304
1/23/2015

"Hyundai purchase"

We purchased a Hyundai elantra from zach in september. It was a great pleasure to work with these people. Plan on doing business again in the future. Love working with local dealer.

krcanfield
1/23/2015

"Great experience."

Such a pleasant experience. Sales and finance were both great to work with. Had 3 Subarus before this one. Purchased another in between. Glad to have another one.

D Walker
1/22/2015

"New car purchase"

This is my fifth Hyundai Sonata. First one purchased from Jenkins Hyundai. Overall excellent service, price, and experience! See you in three years for number six.

Sharon Merrill
1/22/2015

"used car purchase"

Greeted by Ray Thompson very nice young man. He helped.us decide on a car. Very pleased with his knowledge of what he was selling. It helped us to make right decision. We love our car and very glad we came there for our purchase. He gets the highest rating from us possible.

Ls123
1/18/2015

"Miranda was great"

Loved our experience at Jenkins! It was our first time buying from them and Miranda was so helpful easy to work with. Would definitely recommend Jenkins and Miranda!

Reviews of Trey Scalese