Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

750 Lodgeville Rd,
Bridgeport , West Virginia 26330
Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai Info
About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

In addition to providing the drivers of Bridgeport, West Virginia with a wide variety of new Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, XV Crosstrek vehicles and used cars, we at Jenkins Subaru are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Subaru lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Subaru car share, our Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza and XV Crosstrek service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Jenkins Subaru are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 750 Lodgeville Rd Bridgeport, West Virginia we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai Learn More

Robin Johnson-Belmear
9/02/2016

"Great Experience "

Great dealership, great deals, helpful sales. I love my new Subaru and am so glad I made the trip to Bridgeport. It was worth the drive. Call ahead or use the website features. They cater to your needs! Thanks Jenkins...and Jason M.,my awesome salesman!

Fans
8/11/2016

"Worth the drive!!"

Second Subaru bought at this location. Drove 90 miles to Jenkins Subaru instead of my local dealer. 2017 Forester was even delivered to us at our home. Jenkins was easy to deal with starting with my online inquiry. Unlike some dealers, there was never any pressure! They lived up to their promises & more...............Khristy Kellar was super & I hope to deal with her again! We used to be Mazda owners. I am glad I checked out Subarus at Jenkins Subaru!

lincolncougar96
8/09/2016

"Excellent"

The sale person Collin Ash as well as others went above and beyond! Great people to deal with! Will highly recommend this dealership! Th dealership was very professional yet friendly and welcoming at the same time. We were even able to take a tour of the new facility while we were waiting. Overall wonderul experience!!

Collin Ash

eyesofblue771
8/09/2016

"new car"

We made several attempts to buy a new vehicle and was turned away before we could even test drive a car. Then we decided to come here and the service we received was excellent and I'll be in a new vehicle. The service we received from Travis Johnson was great. We will definitely be coming to this location when we need a new vehicle.

dmharbert
8/04/2016

"Owner"

From the time the salesperson met me at the door until I signed the paperwork, I felt very comfortable with the process. The salesperson covered all of the bases and the finance man was extremely pleasant, helpful, and patient. After having dealt with so many rude and impatient people in the retail business, I really appreciated the experience.

Damien

roegsett1
7/28/2016

"Settles experence"

Very smooth. The staff was very neat and very professional. Talked to John Jenkins and his wife ( have known for years) and as always very nice and helpful.

srs82
7/23/2016

"Irresponsible safety recall policy"

Service was bad... very bad. We were ultimately refused service because of the owner's refusal to be called out on an irresponsible safety recall procedure that endangered a life.

chrisnesbitt7
7/22/2016

"Great"

Great service and nice people will come back to buy another car and will recommend them to all my friends and family. And love my new car.

soko706
7/14/2016

"Na"

The dash was dusty and the window had a haze on it. Would have been nice to have that looked at before handing it over to me. I didn't notice til after the fact.

Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai responded to this review

July 18, 2016

I'm sorry your car came to you in that condition. I would love to make it right. Could you email me or call me? We can schedule a time to get your car cleaned and have a loaner car available for you while we clean it. Sincerely, Matt Jenkins Matt@jenkinswv.com 304-848-6000

kathy
7/13/2016

"Very Friendly"

Rick was very helpful. He answered all our questions. He treated my sister and me with respect. Also Mike that walked me through all the paperwork. I appreciate the help of both men.

Reviews of Trey Scalese