Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

Internal Sales Consultant

February 22, 2017

"Great experience"

- lestevens74 Verified Customer

Very happy with my service. This is the second car purchased here and I'll definitely be back! Trey and Collin were awesome to work with, not at all pushy.

February 14, 2017

"Great sales team"

- Heyyymeghann

My boyfriend and I were looking for cars in October, 2016. I talked him into getting a Subaru and we came to Jenkins. Travis was so helpful and and easy to talk to. He was laid-back and didn't push us to buy anything we weren't sure about. We came back a couple of days later and bought a 2011 Forester. I looked around for a car for myself and came back to Jenkins in January because of the great experience we had with Travis. I found a great 2010 Legacy online that I wanted and he called me as soon as it hit the lot. I walked away with a great car and could not be happier. Throughout both car-buying processes he was very courteous and so, so helpful. We also just enjoyed talking with him in general. The whole team is great, Trey worked with my boyfriend when he bought the Forester and Mike worked with me and they are both excellent. The team really makes you feel comfortable and it's just a great environment. We are customers of Jenkins for life.

February 02, 2017

"Helpful salesperson"

- littlesuzee Verified Customer

My wife and I purchased a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. We thought your salesman, Rick Sestito, was very helpful and professional in every way.