Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

750 Lodgeville Rd,
Bridgeport , West Virginia 26330
Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai Info
About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

In addition to providing the drivers of Bridgeport, West Virginia with a wide variety of new Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, XV Crosstrek vehicles and used cars, we at Jenkins Subaru are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Subaru lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Subaru car share, our Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza and XV Crosstrek service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Jenkins Subaru are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 750 Lodgeville Rd Bridgeport, West Virginia we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

Lenorem
3/02/2015

"I love Subarus and Subaru sales personnel"

I was concerned that the dealership was under new ownership, but I was happy that the level of friendliness, professionalism, and care was evident. This is my third car bought from this location and I'll be back again. Zach took excellent care of me and made my car buying experience painless.

chellwig49
2/27/2015

"Good experience."

Miranda made the car buying process pleasant and easy. We got the car we wanted with a minimum of stress, Being able to work with a close local dealer definitely a big plus.

Miranda Filius

Brenda
2/26/2015

"Great Buying Experience.....Thank You Travis"

I really felt good about buying my Subaru Crosstrex as Travis was very reassuring and let me choose what features I wanted. He stayed right with me through the process and introduced me to me all the staff that I will be dealing with in the future. Really think I got a great deal and couldn't beat the financing. This was my best car shopping experience ever,so far. Felt like I didn't have to try to get a good deal and got one anyway.

ronnie
2/22/2015

"Good people"

zach helped me for over a month before i decided to buy my forester. visited a few dealers but they gave me a fair price and are down to earth. good people at jenkins.

TB47
2/21/2015

"Best Dealership I've Been To"

By far the best dealership I have ever been to. In searching for a new car I visited a lot of dealerships and many of them were your stereotypical "car salesman." This dealership felt as though they were actually trying to help you and find what's best for you. I highly recommend this dealership.

Baums

"Thank you Miranda!"

We purchased a Subaru from Miranda Filius and she was a pleasure to work with! She offered a no pressure sales approach, which we appreciated. She followed up when she said she would. Once the purchase was made, she took her time explaining all the features of the car. She was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. Buying a car can be stressful, but Miranda made it a pleasure!

babychefmel

"Fantastic Service!"

I had tried to get financed at several other dealerships, but only Jenkins could get it done, and did it in less than 20 minutes

bumdiggy
2/19/2015

"Great experience. A+ service"

I purchased a 2013 Subaru outback from Jenkins suburu. My experience with the company was very impressive when it come to customer service. Travis Johnson was my salesman and he did a terriffic job working me a deal on my newly purchased vehicle. I would highly recommend Travis for any vehicle transaction through Jenkins.

F-150

"Very great! "

Miranda was awesome with helping me buy my 2010 f-150! Explains everything to you! Fair dealing on my trade and purchase. Well recommended place to go and Miranda the one to deal with!

Olen
2/16/2015

"My experience"

Good experience. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Found what I was looking for. Happy with my selection and service that was given. Thank you.

Reviews of Mike Bacco