Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

750 Lodgeville Rd,
Bridgeport , West Virginia 26330
Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai Info
About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

In addition to providing the drivers of Bridgeport, West Virginia with a wide variety of new Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, XV Crosstrek vehicles and used cars, we at Jenkins Subaru are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Subaru lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Subaru car share, our Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza and XV Crosstrek service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Jenkins Subaru are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 750 Lodgeville Rd Bridgeport, West Virginia we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

LindaHeckert61
8/30/2015

"Amazing!"

I just recently bought a 2016 Subaru Outback from this dealer and I love it! Khristy was so professional and wonderful! This is where I will be purchasing any future vehicles! Thanks for such a wonderful experience!

danknight7
8/27/2015

"They make it very simple and easy"

They make it a very simple, easy and convenient process. Very friendly and easy to deal with. Travis Johnson was great to work with from start to finish. I highly recommend him.

Onekindsister2
8/27/2015

"#1 Dealer!"

This was an amazing dealer to work with. I not only found the car I wanted but Zach Valtrie was more than helpful and knowledgeable in his sale. Never once did I feel pressured or forced into buying my 2016 Subaru Outback. They are honest, patient and help you in every way. I highly recommend this dealer.

Zach Valtrie

nickoslu1
8/22/2015

"helpful and knowledgeale"

Zach was super efficient and helpful in the purchase of our new Subaru Legacy 2016. He worked hard to process our paperwork after the sale, as well.

mls0202
8/19/2015

"Phenomenal Customer Service"

My car died on the side of I-68 on a Friday afternoon while I was traveling from Virginia to Ohio. Jacob in the service department went out of his way to make sure that the car was looked at first thing Saturday morning and had everything fixed and ready for me to pick up Monday morning on my way back home. He even drove my vehicle to the car rental location and helped me unload and reload my luggage.

Jacob Greynolds #213

Hpatton75
8/12/2015

"Ray Thompson"

Very friendly and helpful without being pushy and trying to force me into buying. Would certainly recommend them to friends and family looking to purchase a vehicle.

KENNETHHARVEY28
8/11/2015

"New car"

Nice experience will go back when it comes to purchase another vehicle I will strongly consider Jenkins for my next car buying experience in the future

jayce
8/11/2015

"Outstanding & Enjoyable "

We had a great car buying experience with Rick Sestito and the Jenkins team. Just went in to begin looking for a new Hyundai and drove home with one that day. No high pressure sales, just a relaxed and comfortable experience. Rick was great answering all our questions.

CBlythe
8/10/2015

"Car Buying Made Easy"

My wife and I purchased a 2016 Hyundai Elantra. Our experience was excellent! We were not pressured to buy, the salesman Jeremy was very personnable, helpful and truthful. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a new car.

Jeremy Metheny

redamigo3
8/09/2015

"First new car purchase"

This was my very first new car purchase! The customer service was excellent! The salesman were very helpful and polite. The owner and his wife even stepped in with helpfulness and politness. Never once acted above their employees. I loved that. Overall excellent all around! Return buyer of course!!!!!

John Jenkins, Shelia Jenkins, Jason Matthews