Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

Internal Sales Consultant

March 09, 2017

"My New Sonato"

- llpringle Verified Customer

I love my new car. It is just my color and operates beautifully. I look forward to several years of good service with it. The size is perfect for our short trips and is very good on gas. The employees we worked with were great and explained all about the car to me. I thank you very much.

March 02, 2017

"My elantra"

- mllemonds Verified Customer

This is the smallest vehicle I have purchased since 1970 and am very happy with my decision to purchase the Hyundai Elantra. I feel like I'm driving a sports car again. It's a fun vehicle to drive.

February 22, 2017

"Great experience"

- lestevens74 Verified Customer

Very happy with my service. This is the second car purchased here and I'll definitely be back! Trey and Collin were awesome to work with, not at all pushy.