Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

750 Lodgeville Rd,
Bridgeport , West Virginia 26330
Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai Info
About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

In addition to providing the drivers of Bridgeport, West Virginia with a wide variety of new Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, XV Crosstrek vehicles and used cars, we at Jenkins Subaru are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Subaru lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Subaru car share, our Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza and XV Crosstrek service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Jenkins Subaru are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 750 Lodgeville Rd Bridgeport, West Virginia we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

HEATHERBOWEN123
7/02/2015

"Great service "

Everyone was great to work with. We're enjoying our new car. Thanks for providing us with a great experience while purchasing our new vehicle for our family.

nlockwood
7/01/2015

"Great Experience"

Service is quick and professional. Waiting area is very nice and dealership offers free WiFi so I can work while I wait. Employees were exceptionally friendly. Dealership is easy to access. Price was very reasonable. I was also able to add a tire rotation to my original appointment without it being a problem.

Do not remember Service employees name but really liked his friendliness and professionalism.

Anida2007

"Amazing "

Travis and the Jenkins family made my buying experience great!! Customer service at its finest. Thanks for all the help with everything! I recommend Jenkins to everyone who are looking to get a Subaru.

DevinL09

"Excellence"

Just bought a Subaru from Travis. They worked with me and was able to get a price that I was comfortable with. I would highly recommend this dealer to anybody that is looking for a vehicle! Excellent job Travis, and Jenkins Subaru overall. Happy with my vehicle purchase and would do business there again!

Scarlton
6/30/2015

"Good information. Helped out a lot. "

Overall Jenkins is a very great place to buy a car. They try and work with you as much as they can. They put you before the profit they make.

Jacssubaru
6/30/2015

"Great deals and great service"

This is my second purchase from this dealership and i have been very pleased both times. They have friendly sales who are not pushy and seem to really want you to get what you want! Easy to work with too!

subarugirl
6/27/2015

"Great place to buy a car"

The guys will bend over backwards for you.Very friendly makes you feel welcome. Jason Matthews was a great salesman to deal with. We received two phones from them while on our way to pick up the car just to let us know the car was being serviced and would be ready by the time we got there.

Jason Matthews

scott77
6/25/2015

"Best Car-Buying Experience"

Zach and Trey made this purchase quick, painless and enjoyable for us. This was unlike any other dealership experience I have had in the past. Great work!

Zach Veltrie

Galaxy9203
6/23/2015

"#1 In Customer Service and Beyond!!!"

From the second I set foot on the lot at Jenkins my wants and needs were taken care of to the fullest. I drove over 75 miles to purchase my car from Jenkins (when there is a Subaru dealer in my local area) and would do it in a heartbeat again! Even though I'm a little on the far side, they continue to check in with me to ensure that my experience with my vehicle is still going smoothly. Would recommend Jenkins to anyone and everyone!

TracyandChuck
6/15/2015

"Wonderful sales staff"

I was at the dealership not more than 5 minutes before a salesman came out to help, the car I was interested in was not there, but they had me take a similar one out for a test drive. Upon my return my salesman Ray was busy so another salesman, Zach Utter, came out to help me while I waited on the car to return and for Ray to be available. Upon the car returning Zach checked to see if it was still available and took us out to look. Ray came out when he was done with another customer and well he sold me a car, with a wonderful price and showed me everything I needed to know before I drove off. Ray and Trey (finance manager) were very helpful and even stayed after closing to get it done. Thank you both and Zach!

Reviews of Zach Utter