Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

750 Lodgeville Rd,
Bridgeport , West Virginia 26330
Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai Info
About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

In addition to providing the drivers of Bridgeport, West Virginia with a wide variety of new Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, XV Crosstrek vehicles and used cars, we at Jenkins Subaru are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Subaru lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Subaru car share, our Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza and XV Crosstrek service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Jenkins Subaru are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 750 Lodgeville Rd Bridgeport, West Virginia we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

First Subaru
4/20/2015

"Good Experience. No Pressure."

When we started looking for a vehicle to replace the truck, we would just drive thru and compare vehicles, options and prices (we were considering a Nissan Rogue and Juke, Toyota Rav4, Honda CRV, Subaru Forester, Crosstek and Outback). On one such trip, Ray Thompson came out to greet us. He was very friendly and helpful, answering questions and offering us the option to test drive any car we would like. Although it was very cold outside, Ray did not rush off. After many trips (and a test drive), Jenkins received an Outback in the color and with more options than we were looking for. We asked Ray to get us a price on the vehicle. We were not looking to purchase the vehicle but with Ray's help we got a good deal on the vehicle and ultimately purchased the vehicle. Jenkins really worked with us on the entire buying process. Since we were not expecting to purchase a car, for a minimal amount Jenkins held the car so we could go home and figure out how much down payment we could afford and how we wanted to do the financing. They even gave us a good trade in on our truck. Trey Scalese helped us with our financing. He was very helpful and answered all our questions without making us feel like we were a burden or stupid. He was very patient when I took the time to read over the paperwork.

Subaru2015
4/18/2015

"Buying from Jenkins was painless."

Jenkins Subaru made buying my new Legacy a great experience. Zach Utter was very courteous, no pressure and great to deal with. I highly recommend them if you're looking for a new vehicle!

Subee
4/18/2015

"Zach Utter - Thank you!"

The best car buying experience of my lifetime! Zach Utter represents Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai very well. I can't put into word how much I appreciate Zach and the Jenkins crew. Wonderful Dealership fantastic staff. Thank you Zach Utter!

karalee2911
4/17/2015

"Exactly what I needed"

I needed a dependable car and Jenkins made sure I left with a great and affordable one. I left with an even better car than I thought I could afford. I couldn't be happier. Let Jenkins handle your car needs!

Sarah S
4/14/2015

"Used Car Purchase"

I had a great experience at Jenkins; they were friendly and helpful. I was looking for a car and they found the perfect one for me. They called me and were kind enough to keep a car on hold for me so I could come back and get it when it was good timing for me. They worked with me on a price. I would recommend this dealer to others.

jqsubaru
4/07/2015

"Great experience, but push for more if trading in"

Good experience I feel I should have got more on my trade in but that's on me not pushing and them not budging much

Melanie
4/03/2015

"She loved it!!!"

This is my second vehicle purchased at Jenkins Subaru and couldn't be more pleased! Purchased a 2015 Outback in December 2014 and it's handled this rough WV winter with no problems! I knew the next vehicle I would be purchasing would be for my daughter and wanted to make sure it would be safe and sporty...so that's why we came back! It was a pleasure working with Michael Tillman and know that he's available beyond the purchase for any questions I may have! Thanks Jenkins!

Dryclean1
4/02/2015

"Enjoy buying your car!"

Usually buying a car is like pulling teeth! This was not at all like that, everyone was friendly and willing to work with you. Will definitely buy my next car at Jenkins and the one after that!

Caroline48
3/29/2015

"Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai"

We went to Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai to see if we qualify for a trade in of my outback. We were greeted by Ray as soon as we got out of our car by Ray. He asked if we were looking for a new car and we told him exactly what we were looking for and he showed us a number of cars. He showed us some other outbacks and asked if we were interested in a Legacy, I said let me see what you have. He showed us a very nice blue Legacy and we went for a test drive. Love my Legacy Thank you Ray and Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai. Ray was professional, worked hard to get us into the Legacy. Thank you!!! This is just a confirmation that Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai will always be my choice of where I want to purchase my future cars from.

gallmaxwell
3/28/2015

"respectful salesman "

Zach realized I didn't want to be pushed into buying something I didn't want. His pleasant personality and ability to work with my strange personality sealed the deal. He was always available when we needed him and answered all questions promptly. Nice experience. Mike was also a pleasure to talk with.

Reviews of Zach Utter