Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

750 Lodgeville Rd,
Bridgeport , West Virginia 26330
Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai Info
About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

In addition to providing the drivers of Bridgeport, West Virginia with a wide variety of new Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, XV Crosstrek vehicles and used cars, we at Jenkins Subaru are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Subaru lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Subaru car share, our Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza and XV Crosstrek service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Jenkins Subaru are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 750 Lodgeville Rd Bridgeport, West Virginia we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

caseydog123!
7/26/2015

"Jenkins Subaru"

Top notch service from beginning to end. Came with a thousand questions and all were answered. Absolutely non of the high pressure B/S we have experienced in the past from other dealers. If a new Subaru is in your future this is the place to come.

ronnie
7/24/2015

"Good experience "

Travis did a ever good job helping as with our car and explaining everything to us . Trey explaining our financing and warranty .I would like thank them.

MissyWV
7/24/2015

"Tried every car on the lot!"

Helpful, patient, knowledgeable, quick and friendly! Rick helped me really feel comfortable with my choice and made the process of trade-in painless. Great deal!

swin
7/19/2015

"Excellent, friendly service!"

We went to the dealership hoping to come home with a brand new car. The folks at Jenkins made that possible! Khristy Kellar was very patient and a pleasure to work with and was very knowledgeable about every car we test drove. Everyone was friendly and made our purchase as easy as pissible. We will definitely go back for future car buying. Thanks Jenkins Subaru!

Jennifer15
7/18/2015

"Excellent Salesperson"

Ray went above and beyond to help me pick out a new Subaru. He was patient and kind, making sure to find a car to fit my needs.

MQUEEN1
7/13/2015

"Happy with our experience."

We already own a 2011 Elantra and are happy with it. So that made us want to see the Hyundai SUV's. We looked at several vehicles, at this dealership and others. My wife kept coming back to the Tucson. The young man who we worked with most is not on this list and I can't remember his name, but he was very helpful. He kept bringing the vehicles out for us to try without complaint and even made a few suggestion. Rick was the one who handled the final sale and he was very helpful and knowledgeable. He helped us find all the discounts he could. Brought us water and coffee. Trey handled our paperwork. Very professional. Very thorough. Bottom line is, we don't enjoy dealing with car salesmen, but since we had to... We are happy we chose these guys to work with. We are happy with the vehicle and we'll recommend this SUV, this dealership, and this sales staff to others.

Another new sales guy who said he didn't have his cards yet. Very helpful. Don't remember his name.

rusty145
7/08/2015

"very professional"

Zach Utter was very professional, and work with us on purchasing our new Forester. Zach will be available for us, whenever we need his expert knowledge and advise. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested on purchasing a new car.

Zach Utter

HEATHERBOWEN123
7/02/2015

"Great service "

Everyone was great to work with. We're enjoying our new car. Thanks for providing us with a great experience while purchasing our new vehicle for our family.

nlockwood
7/01/2015

"Great Experience"

Service is quick and professional. Waiting area is very nice and dealership offers free WiFi so I can work while I wait. Employees were exceptionally friendly. Dealership is easy to access. Price was very reasonable. I was also able to add a tire rotation to my original appointment without it being a problem.

Do not remember Service employees name but really liked his friendliness and professionalism.

Anida2007
6/30/2015

"Amazing "

Travis and the Jenkins family made my buying experience great!! Customer service at its finest. Thanks for all the help with everything! I recommend Jenkins to everyone who are looking to get a Subaru.

Reviews of Trey Scalese