Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

208 Reviews of Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

April 27, 2017

"Smooth Transaction"

- lmchannels

I am very pleased with Jenkins Hyundai and my purchase. Chris Napier was an excellent salesman and is the reason we purchased Hyundai instead of Kia.

April 10, 2017

"Excellent"

- Carrie84

This is the hands down best dealership I've ever dealt with. Fastest time in and out with buying a new car! Very friendly and efficient.

Damion McGinley

March 09, 2017

"My New Sonato"

- llpringle

I love my new car. It is just my color and operates beautifully. I look forward to several years of good service with it. The size is perfect for our short trips and is very good on gas. The employees we worked with were great and explained all about the car to me. I thank you very much.

March 02, 2017

"My elantra"

- mllemonds

This is the smallest vehicle I have purchased since 1970 and am very happy with my decision to purchase the Hyundai Elantra. I feel like I'm driving a sports car again. It's a fun vehicle to drive.

Mike Bacco

February 22, 2017

"Great experience"

- lestevens74

Very happy with my service. This is the second car purchased here and I'll definitely be back! Trey and Collin were awesome to work with, not at all pushy.

February 21, 2017

"Crosstrak"

- Redneck

Went there yesterday to test drive a 2013 Crosstrak. The salesman Collin was very polite and informative. We were interested in the vehicle and asked about what kind of deal they could offer us. What they offered was horrible! low balled was the understatement. Must thought i was stupid. Didnt seem interested in making a sale. Wont be back or refer anyone to go there.

February 14, 2017

"Great sales team"

- Heyyymeghann

My boyfriend and I were looking for cars in October, 2016. I talked him into getting a Subaru and we came to Jenkins. Travis was so helpful and and easy to talk to. He was laid-back and didn't push us to buy anything we weren't sure about. We came back a couple of days later and bought a 2011 Forester. I looked around for a car for myself and came back to Jenkins in January because of the great experience we had with Travis. I found a great 2010 Legacy online that I wanted and he called me as soon as it hit the lot. I walked away with a great car and could not be happier. Throughout both car-buying processes he was very courteous and so, so helpful. We also just enjoyed talking with him in general. The whole team is great, Trey worked with my boyfriend when he bought the Forester and Mike worked with me and they are both excellent. The team really makes you feel comfortable and it's just a great environment. We are customers of Jenkins for life.

Travis Johnson

Mike Bacco
Feb 14, 2017 -

Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai responded

Thank you for your kind words! We are all very glad that you enjoyed the services we provided not once but twice! We have a great team here and Jenkins and it's nice to hear such nice things about us. I'll make sure to share this with the team too! Thanks again and if you ever need anything just let us know! Sincerely, Matt Jenkins General Manager Matt@jenkinswv.com

February 02, 2017

"Helpful salesperson"

- littlesuzee

My wife and I purchased a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. We thought your salesman, Rick Sestito, was very helpful and professional in every way.

Rick Sestito

January 12, 2017

"Rude and disrespectful wish there was a zero rating"

- TLMWV

I had an issue with my Svrd. Took the car in for warranty. Service manager made assumptions and was less than honest when speaking with me. He called SOA before speaking with me and told them I had been in a recent accident causing the issue (my car has scratched from vandalism). My question is, where did he get his certification to make these determinations? Was he there? Does he have knowledge of accident reconstruction? Is he an auto body repairman? Was he not told that I had stated that the damage was old when the advisor noticed it? Oh, he tried to say he was not aware of the fact that I stated it was old damage when the advisor questioned it. I asked him to bring the advisor in and the advisor confirmed that I did indeed tell him what happened to my car and it was indeed old damage. After all of this, he questioned my integrity by stating "how do I know what you are saying is true"? WHAT? Did he just call me a liar???? I then, in shock, stated I have a police report.....his response....I'd like to see that. AGAIN.....WHAT......you have talked to me like crap and you want me to show you personal documents??. After sending SOA the proof of what I said, SOA is fixing my vehicle. The lack of integrity (in my opinion) of this employee will prevent me from dealing with this dealership. I must also note, that another person was in his office just before me and he spoke down to her also.....how do I know this? One, I heard the conversation because he does not close his door when speaking to customers and two, she is a friend and co-worker of mine. I hope this is not the "normal" way he speaks to customers that do not agree with him or question him. On a lighter note, the service advisor I have dealt with is wonderful......maybe he should be the service manager. I have requested to speak with Matt and hopefully the dealership will not be negatively affected by this employee. UPDATE up with Matt and John today. They were understanding and stated that they would handle the situation. Subaru of America has fix my car under warranty so everything is good with my car. Just a suggestion if anybody has a problem with anybody at Jenkins please talk to Matt or John Jenkins so they can handle the situation. They can't fix something they don't know about.

Charley Smith

December 07, 2016

"Dealership damaged my car"

- Johnsfolks

Brought my outback in for service on December. The sign on the door to the service Bay said to pull up and door would open. Door didn't open and Jenkins employee on other side of door motioned me to keep pulling forward. Eventually I was right up on the door. At this point I put the car in park to go inside and have a Jenkins employee pull the car in. As I exited the vehicle, someone inside the dealership opened the door. The door caught our license plate holder ripping it out and scratching the bumper and grill. Jenkins maintains that it is our fault for hitting the door (which did not happen, only damage was to our car not the door) even though their employee motioned us closer. They then admitted that "yes, we motioned you forward," but still insisted it was my fault. They refused to acknowledge any fault even though the damage to my vehicle was minimal. I called Subaru of North America, and they seem much more willing to assist us then Jenkins does. I expected much more of the Jenkins'I am disappointed in their behavior over this. It just seemed petty, and I cannot see myself going back.

Patrick Campbell