Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

Mike Bacco, Finance & Insurance Manager, Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

Mike Bacco

Finance & Insurance Manager

December 07, 2016

"Dealership damaged my car"

- Johnsfolks

Brought my outback in for service on December. The sign on the door to the service Bay said to pull up and door would open. Door didn't open and Jenkins employee on other side of door motioned me to keep pulling forward. Eventually I was right up on the door. At this point I put the car in park to go inside and have a Jenkins employee pull the car in. As I exited the vehicle, someone inside the dealership opened the door. The door caught our license plate holder ripping it out and scratching the bumper and grill. Jenkins maintains that it is our fault for hitting the door (which did not happen, only damage was to our car not the door) even though their employee motioned us closer. They then admitted that "yes, we motioned you forward," but still insisted it was my fault. They refused to acknowledge any fault even though the damage to my vehicle was minimal. I called Subaru of North America, and they seem much more willing to assist us then Jenkins does. I expected much more of the Jenkins'I am disappointed in their behavior over this. It just seemed petty, and I cannot see myself going back.

December 07, 2016

"Never would recommend this place to no one!😬"

- Subaru66

Took car in for recalled on wiper motor. Ask the service person to have them look at my ground effect had a clip came out , a $1:14 part end up costing me $37.32 they said it was hard to put in!! But my 21 year old daughter put five in the inner fender when I had to replace the low beam headlamp on passenger side of car!! Took less then five minutes just saying ,Not to mention had to take tire off as well !! You better get faster people then,and you all only put one in, but that's not the case just want to rip you off. Should've never had that look at it!! , Then since I had to pay then then charge me for shop supplies!!! One way to charge for shop supplies. Dirty!!! How would you charge for shop supplies if I didn't get the $1.14 part because it was a recall. Big Scammers

November 18, 2016

"Excellent"

- swilcox1510 Verified Customer

I had an excellent car buying experience at Jenkins Hyundai. They have a large selection of vehicles to choose from. I would highly recommend them to anyone.