Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

750 Lodgeville Rd,
Bridgeport , West Virginia 26330
Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai Info
About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

In addition to providing the drivers of Bridgeport, West Virginia with a wide variety of new Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, XV Crosstrek vehicles and used cars, we at Jenkins Subaru are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Subaru lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Subaru car share, our Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza and XV Crosstrek service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Jenkins Subaru are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 750 Lodgeville Rd Bridgeport, West Virginia we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai Learn More

Fans
8/11/2016

"Worth the drive!!"

Second Subaru bought at this location. Drove 90 miles to Jenkins Subaru instead of my local dealer. 2017 Forester was even delivered to us at our home. Jenkins was easy to deal with starting with my online inquiry. Unlike some dealers, there was never any pressure! They lived up to their promises & more...............Khristy Kellar was super & I hope to deal with her again! We used to be Mazda owners. I am glad I checked out Subarus at Jenkins Subaru!

lincolncougar96
8/09/2016

"Excellent"

The sale person Collin Ash as well as others went above and beyond! Great people to deal with! Will highly recommend this dealership! Th dealership was very professional yet friendly and welcoming at the same time. We were even able to take a tour of the new facility while we were waiting. Overall wonderul experience!!

Collin Ash

eyesofblue771
8/09/2016

"new car"

We made several attempts to buy a new vehicle and was turned away before we could even test drive a car. Then we decided to come here and the service we received was excellent and I'll be in a new vehicle. The service we received from Travis Johnson was great. We will definitely be coming to this location when we need a new vehicle.

dmharbert
8/04/2016

"Owner"

From the time the salesperson met me at the door until I signed the paperwork, I felt very comfortable with the process. The salesperson covered all of the bases and the finance man was extremely pleasant, helpful, and patient. After having dealt with so many rude and impatient people in the retail business, I really appreciated the experience.

Damien

roegsett1
7/28/2016

"Settles experence"

Very smooth. The staff was very neat and very professional. Talked to John Jenkins and his wife ( have known for years) and as always very nice and helpful.

srs82
7/23/2016

"Truly reckless service department and ownership"

Our 2011 Sonata was taken in for an oil change, and while there, we were having the service department also check out some knocking that seemed to be coming from the engine for a couple days. Turns out after inspection that they would have to replace the engine, as a procedure used to indicate whether the vehicle would need serviced with respect to a March 2016 recall failed, and now the issue was cropping up and bad enough that replacement was the correct course of action. Symptoms being experienced included loss of acceleration and intermittent loss of power while driving. That's all well and good, but here's where Jenkins has completely and without question destroyed any desire to ever do business with them again. They let my significant other leave the dealership with that vehicle. That vehicle, which was experiencing loss of acceleration and power, was in no shape to be driven, but the only disclaimer given was to not, "drive it much." As if such blatant disregard for human life isn't enough to write off a dealership entirely in future business dealings, the service department actually had the gall to argue that they couldn't in any way provide a rental for the time between today (a Saturday) and when they'd actually accept the car for repair (most likely Monday afternoon). So for a period of three days, the dealership wasn't prepared to lift a finger to help us with a problem that was purely the fault of Hyundai. Instead, we were told the rental had to be "approved" through Hyundai before they could do anything. All it took was a phone call to Hyundai Corporate to find out that their assertion is in fact not true, and that all rental authorizations are authorized at the dealer level and do not involve Hyundai. Here they were, quibbling with us over a sum of not more than $150 maximum, which would've been all it took to save face for them in this obviously problematic situation. Instead of doing the right thing in what was a morally troubling situation more than anything, they put up a wall that more or less said to us, "Sorry we put your life in danger today, but we can't help you with that till Monday." Even the owner was a complete buffoon, didn't even give his name, actually attacking me in the conversation, acting as if I desired only to "argue" with him about his service department putting a human life in jeopardy with reckless decision-making. In the end--after being rather rudely interrupted multiple times mid-sentence by the owner-- once I pointed out that his service staff couldn't even look me in the eye when I'd asked how they'd feel if their significant other was told they could leave in a vehicle in that state, he finally gave a bit. He offered to pay out of pocket for two days of a rental, but only if Hyundai didn't reimburse for the rental. Mind you, he told me that we'd have to handle getting the rental ourselves. He apparently couldn't be put out to have his staff arrange all the paperwork and have the rental waiting at the dealership for us. Jenkins provided us absolutely pathetic and inexcusable customer service, and worse, they displayed a deeply concerning and reckless disregard for human life.

chrisnesbitt7
7/22/2016

"Great"

Great service and nice people will come back to buy another car and will recommend them to all my friends and family. And love my new car.

soko706
7/14/2016

"Na"

The dash was dusty and the window had a haze on it. Would have been nice to have that looked at before handing it over to me. I didn't notice til after the fact.

Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai responded to this review

July 18, 2016

I'm sorry your car came to you in that condition. I would love to make it right. Could you email me or call me? We can schedule a time to get your car cleaned and have a loaner car available for you while we clean it. Sincerely, Matt Jenkins Matt@jenkinswv.com 304-848-6000

kathy
7/13/2016

"Very Friendly"

Rick was very helpful. He answered all our questions. He treated my sister and me with respect. Also Mike that walked me through all the paperwork. I appreciate the help of both men.

Dan S.
7/06/2016

"The Right Car for us."

I want to thank you (Travis & Trey) for helping us get the right car for my family. This is our 3rd Subaru and the second one bought at your Dealership, Travis went out of his way to find us the right Outback and with the right safety features for us.Thank you again for all your help, and I would recommend Jenkins to anyone. And we will continue to buy our next car from you.

Reviews of Trey Scalese