Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

750 Lodgeville Rd,
Bridgeport , West Virginia 26330
Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai Info
About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

In addition to providing the drivers of Bridgeport, West Virginia with a wide variety of new Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, XV Crosstrek vehicles and used cars, we at Jenkins Subaru are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Subaru lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Subaru car share, our Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza and XV Crosstrek service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Jenkins Subaru are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 750 Lodgeville Rd Bridgeport, West Virginia we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai Learn More

chrisnesbitt7
7/22/2016

"Great"

Great service and nice people will come back to buy another car and will recommend them to all my friends and family. And love my new car.

soko706
7/14/2016

"Na"

The dash was dusty and the window had a haze on it. Would have been nice to have that looked at before handing it over to me. I didn't notice til after the fact.

Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai responded to this review

July 18, 2016

I'm sorry your car came to you in that condition. I would love to make it right. Could you email me or call me? We can schedule a time to get your car cleaned and have a loaner car available for you while we clean it. Sincerely, Matt Jenkins Matt@jenkinswv.com 304-848-6000

kathy
7/13/2016

"Very Friendly"

Rick was very helpful. He answered all our questions. He treated my sister and me with respect. Also Mike that walked me through all the paperwork. I appreciate the help of both men.

Dan S.
7/06/2016

"The Right Car for us."

I want to thank you (Travis & Trey) for helping us get the right car for my family. This is our 3rd Subaru and the second one bought at your Dealership, Travis went out of his way to find us the right Outback and with the right safety features for us.Thank you again for all your help, and I would recommend Jenkins to anyone. And we will continue to buy our next car from you.

Renee Robinson
7/03/2016

"Will always come back to Jenkins"

Ray Thompson was extremely helpful and very pleasant to work with. He took the time with us about the purchaseof of our car. I will always buy from Jenkins in the Future. Trey Scalese was friendly, upbeat and a pleasure doing business with.

Iamblessed
7/01/2016

"Smooth Sailing"

We were very pleased with our experience in purchasing our new car. Ray was very helpful and did not pressure us at all. He was very kind in explaining the new technology to us. He even helped us transfer our belongings from our old car to our new one. Trey was very knowledgeable regarding the financial part of the purchase and made it a smooth experience.

jwshahan21
6/23/2016

"Awesome experience"

I had a very good experience buying my vehicle. The staff was very helpful and willing to meet my needs. I would recommend this dealer

Mattmaninwv
6/11/2016

"Wowzer "

I would definitely recommend Jenkins. Khristy went above and beyond to find the car and get us financed. She totally rocked. Trey explained everything about the lease which was our first.

Mhenrie
6/11/2016

"Awesome "

Would definitely buy from Jenkins again. Khristine Keller was the best...so.knowlegeable and helpful. Mike Bacco was very helpful with the financing..top quality team!!

3hawk79
5/28/2016

"Hyundai customer service suru"

This review was a great experience which initially begun at the our first visit to Hyundai/Subaru.The Salesman Chris Napier & Financial Manager Mike Bacco,both was professional and very cordial and to some it all up resulted in the purchase a New Volester my Wife & I were very satisfied and have no regrets so with being said Thank Hyundai for this Great Experience

Reviews of Trey Scalese