Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

750 Lodgeville Rd,
Bridgeport , West Virginia 26330
Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai Info
About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

In addition to providing the drivers of Bridgeport, West Virginia with a wide variety of new Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, XV Crosstrek vehicles and used cars, we at Jenkins Subaru are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Subaru lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Subaru car share, our Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza and XV Crosstrek service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Jenkins Subaru are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 750 Lodgeville Rd Bridgeport, West Virginia we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

TSPOORPUTT
5/23/2015

"Customer Service"

Bobbi Jacobowitz watching the internet and my greeter, Great Juan Del Arco my sales guy, Great. Tommy from Hyundai, Great. Will be a future customer

DEL ARCO

AFASTIGGI
5/23/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

Our salesman Gus was fantastic! He helped us with our purchase and really accommodated our needs. I definitely recommend this dealer! No pressure and they gave us our space when we needed to talk in private.

SAUCEDO

JT
5/16/2015

"Best deal around!"

First time customer. Very happy with our experience at Jenkins and our new Outback! If you are in the market for a Subaru drive to Bridgeport and talk with Ray.

Bertie44
5/09/2015

"Alberta Loar"

We had a very positive experience there. Our salesman name is Ray Thompson and I would ask for him again. They did not have the car I wanted, but got it for me the next day

Carol
5/08/2015

"Excellent dealership"

Everyone at the dealership was very helpful, including the service department. I live in NYS and was passing through when the timing belt and engine went on my vehicle, and my vehicle was towed here. Special thanks to Travis Johnson & Patrick Campbell for all they did to get me back on the road so I could head back home, including transferring my belongings to my new car. There was no pressure to buy a vehicle, even though they knew I needed to either purchase or rent a vehicle to get back home.

kim2015
5/08/2015

"Love My Sonata"

Great experience with this dealership...I would recommend to my friends and family to buy a car here. Ray Thompson was very helpful and friendly.

Ginger
5/05/2015

"Travis Johnson made it easy to buy my first Subaru"

I am not the easiest person to deal with when it comes to making a big purchase. Travis was very patient and answered all my questions. I couldn't find the exact car on the lot but Travis quickly told me it "wasn't a problem," they would find the car that I wanted and bring it to me within 24 hrs. The car did come quickly but it was missing one of the features that was not grouped in the package of the older models but instead of letting me walk out disappointed, he showed me how to use my own iphone in place of the Navigation not installed then for my trouble, lowered the price even more. I was sold! After buying the car and going through the smooth and surprisingly painless process of paperwork thanks to Mike Bacco, I was shown around to the service and parts dept. and anyone that was around, he made sure I was introduced to. Travis took me out my car and sat with me for close to an hour answering any questions I had and showing me EVERY feature the car possessed. Travis didn't make the "dreaded" car buying experience feel like that at all. I left feeling like he was just there to make sure I was able purchase the car I've always wanted and feel good about it.

sunshine
5/03/2015

"We were very bless That Ray Thompson help us."

We were very bless when we met Ray Thompson, IT was truly a God experience to come here get this car. RAY Thompson very honest man most sales men I meat are not very honest he was the first person we met is Christian and was honest I would recommend him for anyone who needs to buy a car. Thank you Amy Brooks.

Adam1988
5/01/2015

"They treated me very good"

They where very nice and I enjoyed dealing with them the best car dealership I have ever been to and the if I ever buy another car I will come here

thereverenddean
4/30/2015

"Jenkins got us a great car"

My wife wanted something New and something large enough to hold all of our stuff. I wanted her to have AWD at least and something cheap. We initially stopped in because of Hyundai's warranties, but got to looking around - they have quite a variety. We put the salesman through the wringer looking at several different types and test driving a couple of models. We hadn't planned to actually buy a new car that day - we were more or less just checking out our options. We are appreciative of everyone there who stayed after closing by about an hour to ensure that we left with the car that we wanted. We didn't settle and actually found a vehicle on the lot that met our requirements, looks amazing, drives wonderfully, and fit our budget. They even gave us a deal on our old car, trading it in for more than it was worth - they probably lost money on that one. They worked with us to set up a great financing plan with just a little down. We are both really happy with our experience and will likely return in the future, even if it is some distance away from where we live.

Travis P. is not listed here; he, with the assistance of Rick hooked us up.

Reviews of Zach Utter