Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

750 Lodgeville Rd,
Bridgeport , West Virginia 26330
Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai Info
About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

In addition to providing the drivers of Bridgeport, West Virginia with a wide variety of new Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, XV Crosstrek vehicles and used cars, we at Jenkins Subaru are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Subaru lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Subaru car share, our Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza and XV Crosstrek service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Jenkins Subaru are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 750 Lodgeville Rd Bridgeport, West Virginia we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

terry
3/26/2015

"love my car "

I love this place and my new car thanks so much Zach utter and trey you all helped me so much with my new car

bknotts
3/23/2015

"Came in for an oil change and ended up with a new Crosstrek!"

Everyone was super friendly! My first new Subaru was purchased in Pittsburgh, but I am happy I was able to stay local this time around!

Amy
3/23/2015

"A Positive Experience"

The employees at Jenkins worked together as a team to provide a positive experience for me in purchasing my new WRX. Zach emailed information to me before I arrived, Travis went with me for a test drive, and Trey was very helpful in explaining things when completing the paperwork. Zach was great in answering my questions and working out a deal. His excitement and enthusiasm, as well as his no-pressure approach made me very comfortable. Matt is the type of boss we all want--kind, accommodating and not above being involved in each step of the process from test-driving my trade-in to taking my information to complete the online forms. I like doing business where the employees are happy and there is respect between each other and with their boss, as well as for their customers. Thanks to Jenkins, I am enjoying my new ride!

Weirzbowski
3/20/2015

"A great experience"

The guys at Jenkins were great. It was my first car purchase as an adult and it was easy. Thanks guys. I would recommend Jenkins Subaru to anyone looking for a new car.

mrayhart
3/17/2015

"A Pleasant Experience"

We were fortunate enough to drive by Jenkins Subaru when we were talking about purchasing a new vehicle. Since we were right there, we thought we'd stop by and see what Jenkins had to offer. Travis Johnson was our salesman and we couldn't have asked for better service, attention and information. He was well-informed, answered every question we asked and volunteered answers to those questions we didn't ask. His laid back approach, mannerly delivery and knowledgeable presentation sold us on our 2015 Subaru. By the way, we are just as happy with the car as we were with Travis and Jenkins Subaru..

jimkeener
3/15/2015

"Happy and Satisfied!!"

We have dealt with Hyundai the past thirteen years and have always had good, friendly service with no complaints. This is one of the reasons we keep coming back. Travis was tremendously helpful, without any pressure, and explained everything to us in detail in selecting the car we wanted. We felt very much at ease talking with him, and he kept in touch with us during the entire process. We are very happy and satisfied with everything from beginning to end!

Lenorem
3/02/2015

"I love Subarus and Subaru sales personnel"

I was concerned that the dealership was under new ownership, but I was happy that the level of friendliness, professionalism, and care was evident. This is my third car bought from this location and I'll be back again. Zach took excellent care of me and made my car buying experience painless.

chellwig49
2/27/2015

"Good experience."

Miranda made the car buying process pleasant and easy. We got the car we wanted with a minimum of stress, Being able to work with a close local dealer definitely a big plus.

Miranda Filius

Brenda
2/26/2015

"Great Buying Experience.....Thank You Travis"

I really felt good about buying my Subaru Crosstrex as Travis was very reassuring and let me choose what features I wanted. He stayed right with me through the process and introduced me to me all the staff that I will be dealing with in the future. Really think I got a great deal and couldn't beat the financing. This was my best car shopping experience ever,so far. Felt like I didn't have to try to get a good deal and got one anyway.

ronnie
2/22/2015

"Good people"

zach helped me for over a month before i decided to buy my forester. visited a few dealers but they gave me a fair price and are down to earth. good people at jenkins.

Reviews of Trey Scalese