Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

750 Lodgeville Rd,
Bridgeport , West Virginia 26330
Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai Info
About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

In addition to providing the drivers of Bridgeport, West Virginia with a wide variety of new Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, XV Crosstrek vehicles and used cars, we at Jenkins Subaru are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Subaru lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Subaru car share, our Subaru Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza and XV Crosstrek service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Jenkins Subaru are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 750 Lodgeville Rd Bridgeport, West Virginia we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai

rena61
1/10/2016

"fast and friendly"

Ray Thomas was very helpful and friendly would definitely do business with him again., trey scalise was a pleasure to work with and very pleasant..both were great to work with.

bushenderson
1/08/2016

"Smooth and Pleasant"

Ray Thompson was a professional stand up salesman. He never pressured us at all. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and answered all our questions. Would highly recommend him to a friend.

Stacia
1/07/2016

"Professional and friendly"

Rick Sestito was such a wonderful car salesman and a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely do business with Mr. Sestito again. Very friendly, polite, and professional.

mclwilliams
1/03/2016

"Fast and efficient"

The engine in my old car bit the dust and my wife and I needed a car quickly to go on a trip for Christmas. A coworker recommended Jason Matthews as a contact at Jenkins Hyundai. We previously owned a Subaru and was interested in another Subaru. Jason was very friendly and showed us both Subaru's and Hyundai's. We didn't feel pressured at all even though we did need a car. Jason took the time to answer all our questions and show us everything about the cars we looked at. After looking at the vehicles we were interested in, we chose the Hyundai Santa Fe. We liked the roominess and the warranty. We also appreciated how Trey Scalese made the financing part quick and easy. It was a good experience.

Jason Matthews

paulajoe2
12/19/2015

"I've never had so much fun buying a new car!"

We absolutely LOVE our new Subaru! Thank you Ray for taking us through the buying process with such ease and professionalism. You were wonderful! Trey made us feel so comfortable doing all of the paperwork. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Thank you Jenkins Subaru! YOU ROCK!

lollie0322
12/08/2015

"The easiest vehicle I have ever purchased"

From the moment I stepped out of my car to look at vehicles I was treated perfectly. Jeremy Matheny explained all of the differences in the Tucson models. We purchased the first vehicle that I drove. They day that we picked up the car Trey Scalese took care of all of our paperwork with great speed! I will recommend Jenkins to everyone I know!

Jeremy Matheny

MEGHANWAGER
12/06/2015

"great experience "

Travis and matt were very helpful in helping me find a vehicle that was perfect for me financially as well as what I was looking for in a car! Thanks again!

new crosstrek girl
11/26/2015

"Shop for your next vehicle here"

This was my first time buying a car; new or used. For me, I went with new. I had gone to multiple dealerships before landing at jenkins. AND I am so happy I did. The sale people were not pushy, and they were so friendly. Khristy Kellar will make sure you get the best deal for your situation, and she will do it without asking, "what can I do to put you in this car". Never buy a car from anone who uses that line. If you are in the market for a subaru or hyundai stop in and see Khristy Kellar. You won't regret it.

WVDOC
11/21/2015

"First New Car Experience"

I went to Jenkins Subaru on a Monday evening on a whim. I drove home Friday in a brand new Impreza. All of the staff were outstanding to deal with, and worked around my crazy schedule without a care. This was my first experience at a car dealer, and I am positive that Jenkins Subaru has a customer for life. Jeremy Metheny was my salesman, and he did a great job. I'll deal with him as long as he's there.

Jeremy Metheny

LAC2NIC
11/18/2015

"My two day search for a new ride"

I knew what I wanted and the price range. I did not want any heavy pressure to buy something I wasn't interested in. Jenkins let me look, ask questions, and price the cars on the lot. I was lucky to find what I wanted on the second day of looking. At one car lot, not Jenkins, the salesman wouldn't come out of showroom to talk to me and I sure wasn't going in to talk to him! I'm a very satisfied customer.

Zak Veltri