Jennings Chevrolet

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Jennings Chevrolet

Jennings Chevrolet Info
About Jennings Chevrolet

Thanks to our loyal customers, Jennings Chevrolet is celebrating 56 years in business serving Glenview and the Chicago area. Our award winning sales department offers a complete inventory of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs plus a full inventory of Pre-Owned vehicles. Jennings Chevrolet can service any GM vehicle in its best-in class service department with service hours to accommodate even the busiest schedule. Whether you need genuine GM parts, body shop repairs or just friendly assistance regarding the repair of your GM car or truck look no further than Jennings Chevrolet. Visit us on line at www.jenningschevrolet.com. “Our Reputation Rides with You”.

About Jennings Chevrolet

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

DieselNut
2/27/2015

"Easiest "large ticket" purchase ever!"

Coming from out of town (Indianapolis,) I wanted to be sure the vehicle I was looking at was exactly as described before making the trip. Amir Dizdarevic went above and beyond answering my questions and providing me the requested photos to ensure everything matched the listing on their website. I scheduled a time that I could make the trip (unfortunately it was on Amir's day off) but he arranged for Jerry Perberg to handle the test drive and closing. Jerry was very welcoming once my daughter and I arrived, having the car ready for us to take out and review. Jerry also took the time to interact with my four year old daughter, treating her like a person instead of a nuisance which I greatly appreciated but didn't always receive at other dealerships. We were able to close on the purchase in relatively short order and back on the road in less time than I had anticipated. All in all, I could not have asked for a better buying experience with Jennings! Many thanks to Amir and Jerry!!! When looking for another vehicle in the future, I will definitely be making the trip to Jennings.

Amir Dizdarevic

tarch2025
2/23/2015

""Another Great Experience!" "

It was such a GREAT experience in dealing with Chris Hallenberg, Jim Walsh, Andy Sweis & John Schmidt. Chris did a great job listening to our needs. I would easily recommend Chris to a family member or friend, and will! Compared to other dealerships that I have dealt with in the past, Jennings continues to overwhelm me with their knowledge and professionalism and team mentioned above are absolutely the BEST!

bjan
2/17/2015

"Adel Ubeid is the best!!!"

Adel Ubeid is the best, and I do mean it. He is so professional, friendly and, yes, honest; he makes buying a car an easy, pleasant, and painless experience. Including today's purchase, I have bought three cars from Jennings while dealing with Adel. I will go there in the future as well. Highly recommended! Mr. De Treville is also exceptionally nice and helpful.

gcarl
2/09/2015

"Adel Ubeid and the entire Jennings team is the best!"

I just bought my 4th vehicle from Jennings and have to say, I will never go anywhere else! So many times I hear businesses boast, "we'll make it right", but Jennings doesn't have to brag about this, it is just how they do business! They helped me get into a car and a payment that fits my new and active lifestyle. I am grateful for everything they have done and will continue to spread the good word about Jennings and upstanding, professional, courteous and genuine service they provide. -Greg Carlson

Jim Jennings

MIMI
2/02/2015

"Abu ,Bought the car before test drive"

This is the 4th car we have purchased from Jenning's , Abu Badar! Professional, no pressure & the most Honest salesman & auto dealer I have ever dealt with. I tell everyone you are the best,which you are! Your integrity & honesty is why I keep coming back. Abu you treat your customers as if they are family. Literally I purchased this car before I even took it for a test drive. I called Abu ,he told me it was in Mint condition,low mileage & it would be perfect for me. I only saw it on your website. Loved it! We discussed price, I asked him to start the paperwork, he picked me up at my home,test drive was back to Jennings & signed the papers! It was a breeze! I love my car! Thanks Abu! marion

nmbr3
1/23/2015

"Jerry"

Jerry was fantastic. He didn't make me feel pressured at all to make a decision. He also gave me exactly what I wanted instead of something more expensive.

Tahoe15
1/22/2015

"Straightforward and Easy"

I was referred to Jerry Perberg from a family member who has been buying from Jennings for years. I appreciated his low pressure and up front style. I would recommend giving Jennings a shot for your next purchase.

Discouraged
1/21/2015

"Horrible experience"

In my 30 years of owning cars, I have only experienced one bad dealership, Jennings. The service I received was terrible (rude and dishonest), the car I purchased is defective and unsafe to drive (my request for a replacement car was met with the service department telling me I must have run over something). I am left with a car that I cannot drive, and I still owe more that 3 thousand dollars on it. It breaks down constantly. I have been met with staff who are condescending and rude. I will never do business with Jennings again, and will tell everyone I know to avoid it at all costs. I do not want anyone else to suffer and be out thousands of dollars.

rolla, mark

Wos52
1/21/2015

"Excellent service"

Professional makes sure you are completely satisfied goes above and beyond. This is our 4th car in two years and I would not go anywhere else. He works with you on price with no games or hidden fees you know exactly what your getting. Shop with Chris for a great car buying experience.

cmaloney
1/18/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

My family has been buying cars from Jennings for years. My Chevy Cruize is my personal first purchase. Jerry Perberg was knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. I would highly recommend getting a car from Jennings.

Reviews of Jerry Perberg