Read Reviews Jennings Chevrolet

Ray MorrisSenior Used Car Manager10 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Jennings Chevrolet

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Jennings Chevrolet has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Jennings Chevrolet

Thanks to our loyal customers, Jennings Chevrolet is celebrating 56 years in business serving Glenview and the Chicago area. Our award winning sales department offers a complete inventory of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs plus a full inventory of Pre-Owned vehicles. Jennings Chevrolet can service any GM vehicle in its best-in class service department with service hours to accommodate even the busiest schedule. Whether you need genuine GM parts, body shop repairs or just friendly assistance regarding the repair of your GM car or truck look no further than Jennings Chevrolet. Visit us on line at www.jenningschevrolet.com. “Our Reputation Rides with You”.

Our Location

"Pleasurable Experience"

VW_EOS
7/27/2014 10:30:15 PM

My Review Of Jennings Chevrolet:

Traveling almost 50 miles to see a used car was well worth the trip to Jennings. Jerry Perberg was respectful and very helpful, but not at all patronizing as I have experienced before as a woman buying a car. He was friendly, very knowledgeable about the care, and quite accommodating, as was Davis DeTreville, the business manager. I left with a beautiful used VW convertible, and Jerry was instrumental in making the experience a great one. I would highly recommend the dealership to others, and would travel the distance again to purchase another car.

"Friendly and Fair"

Kathy Pauss
7/23/2014 5:52:15 PM

Davis De TrevilleDavis De Treville

4.4

My Review Of Jennings Chevrolet:

We haven't bought a car in a long time, a very long time, and were pleased to find the experience has improved. Everyone we met with was friendly and helpful. We would recommend Jennings Chevrolet to anyone.
Thank you.

"Jerry - 5 out 5 stars"

Soss
7/20/2014 8:55:15 PM

My Review Of Jennings Chevrolet:

We have been looking for a used car for our daughter for the last few weeks. This is our daughters first car and just like any parent you want them in a safe vehicle. We also had a very tight budget for a used car.
After dealing with numerous sales men at different car dealerships, we were really promised beautiful cars over the phone and even in person from other salesmen. Jerry Perberg really worked with us and showed us a vehicle that was perfect for us. Jerry told us about the previous owner of the car and how she had all of the maintenance done on this vehicle. He also showed us the car fax and pointed out how the vehicle was taken really good care of.
My wife and I wanted to pay for this car in cash because we did not have very good credit, and we were really afraid of even if approved it would be a very high finance rate.
After telling Jerry how the car was still over our budget because we wanted to pay cash because our credit was not good. Jerry and Glenn (finance guy) worked wonderfully together to find us the right way to finance the car and to also leave some money in our bank account. It would also help my wife and I start to improve our credit again. I would definitely come back and work with Jerry and Glenn 100% and recommend them and Jennings dealership to anyone. Jerry and Glenn was a pleasure to deal with.

"Great Experience"

Michelle Bannach
7/19/2014 3:42:21 PM

Abu BadarAbu Badar

My Review Of Jennings Chevrolet:

We went in looking for a specific car for my mom. Upon seeing the car, my mom loved it and Abu Badar was our salesman. He was wonderful in showing my mom everything about the car. We would highly recommend your dealership to others.

"Zaia's GREAT!"

junior43
7/15/2014 6:10:23 PM

Zaia RashoZaia Rasho

My Review Of Jennings Chevrolet:

I have always been reluctant to buy cars because I feel like in all my experiences I have always walked away regretting my decision. I was especially reluctant about buying a Cheverlot because of the recent recalls and I am a loyal Ford customer, but my husband thought we could get a good deal. This was my first experience where the sales representative, Zaia, was not pushy and offered opportunities for my husband and I to take our time to make the right decision. He offered us information but did not rush us and with his patience and hard work actually got us an interest rate 13% less than what we were originally told by other banks. He found us a car that fit our lifestyles and most importantly saved us money. I have already referred him to friends and family members which is a sign that he is a trustworthy car salesman (yes they are out there :) and I officially not loyal to Ford anymore.

"Jerry's Da Best"

red2484
7/14/2014 10:42:04 AM

My Review Of Jennings Chevrolet:

A big thank you to Jerry and the Jennings family for making my families car buying quick and painless. We only buy from Jennings because of the quality and care that they provide. I would totally recommend this dealership to everyone I know.

"Good People"

Kevin Kapolnek
7/13/2014 10:02:54 AM

Bob DiCiccoBob DiCicco

My Review Of Jennings Chevrolet:

Very low pressure, friendly environment. Never felt as if these folks were trying to sell me on anything. Jerry's approach was simply to help me find the right car for my needs. I think we did just that, and at a great price to boot!

Twitter
"Purchasing a GM Certified Tahoe"

poika
7/12/2014 1:39:05 PM

Abu BadarAbu Badar

My Review Of Jennings Chevrolet:

I located a 2012Tahoe I was interested in at Jennings through Autotrader. When I arrived at the dealership I was greeted by Abu Badar who introduced me to the person I spoke with in internet sales. He had Abu show me the vehicle and take me for a test drive. While on the test drive Abu had me trade in appraised. Within a few minutes after we returned from our test drive Abu shoed me what I could get for my trade on the 2012 Tahoe. I received a fair price for my trade and a fair deal on there Tahoe. I don't think I could have found a better deal elsewhere. When it was time to pick up my new vehicle Abu was there to greet me and he was extremely helpful in answering any questions I had. I would gladly recommend Jennings Chevrolet and Abu Badar to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

"Outstanding Customer Service"

wjjusa
7/9/2014 5:33:21 PM

My Review Of Jennings Chevrolet:

Jennings Chrevolet took the time to listen to what we were looking for and then worked in partnership with us to ensure that we got what we needed. We worked with Jerry and his primary focus was to ensure customer satisfaction and he was a pleasure to deal with. At all times, we knew he was working in our interest and was highly professional and knowledgeable.

We would recommend Jerry and Jennings without any hesitation.

Twitter
"Great experience, great car!"

Pam14
7/8/2014 7:14:06 PM

Adel UbeidAdel Ubeid

My Review Of Jennings Chevrolet:

I worked with Adel, and he was super helpful! He worked very hard to find me the car I was looking for. He also helped us work the price we needed, and was very patient and helpful. My family has been using this dealership for years, and I would recommend it to others!

Reviews 11-20 >>