Jennings Chevrolet

Bob DiCicco

Jerry Perberg, Sales Consultant, Jennings Chevrolet

Jerry Perberg

January 20, 2017

"Great Car Dealer to buy a car from"

- steve820

We have bought quite a few cars over the years and our experience at Jennings Chevrolet was great, the salesman (Chris Hallenberg) and everyone we dealt with was outstanding. We bought a new Chevy Colorado at a great price, they were very attentive to our needs and were more than helpful and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

January 19, 2017

"A Good Car Shopping Experience"

- Sam

I needed to replace a vehicle, knew Debbie Ress and Jennings is local so planned on doing some browsing on a day off of work. I was leaning towards new but they had one used car that caught my eye. A 2011 Impala with 31K. Spoke to Debbie about it on the phone and she had all the service records printed when I got there. It was as described on-line so so we sat down to do battle over price. It wasn't a battle at all. Jennings had already replaced the brakes and tires so I thought it was a pretty good price to begin with but asked for nitrogen in the tires. They agreed. And it came with two oil changes! What more could I ask for? Financing! I fully expected to pay cash but they thought they could finance it, and they did. I wound up with an extended warranty and five years of payments (at a decent rate) for about a third the cost of new. Debbie walked me through all the details and options, set up the On-Star and Bluetooth and I drove home a happy camper. Four months later, the car has lived up to my expectations so I'm really pleased with the whole experience. I'd only been there for service, in the past, but will definitely go back when the time comes to buy again. A plus to Debbie and the Jennings team.

January 19, 2017

"My Z71"

- Chrisk

Debbie is a awesome saleswoman!!!! She made my buying experience so easy, fast and gave me a awesome price that no other dealer I went to could offer me. So thank you Debbie and Jennings Chevrolet, I LOVE MY NEW Z71!!!!!

Jennings Chevrolet, Glenview, IL, 60025