Jennings Chevrolet

241 Waukegan Rd.,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Jennings Chevrolet Info
About Jennings Chevrolet

Thanks to our loyal customers, Jennings Chevrolet is celebrating 56 years in business serving Glenview and the Chicago area. Our award winning sales department offers a complete inventory of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs plus a full inventory of Pre-Owned vehicles. Jennings Chevrolet can service any GM vehicle in its best-in class service department with service hours to accommodate even the busiest schedule. Whether you need genuine GM parts, body shop repairs or just friendly assistance regarding the repair of your GM car or truck look no further than Jennings Chevrolet. Visit us on line at www.jenningschevrolet.com. “Our Reputation Rides with You”.

About Jennings Chevrolet

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

atrygar1
2/08/2016

"Jennings is there for you and lives up to all promises"

I have so many good things to say about Jennings ! I just purchased a 2015 VW Jetta and had Jerry as a salesmen. When my mom and I walked in we were greeted by smiling faces and they made arrangements for my mother because she is disabled. Jennings is a customer service heaven compared to many other local dealerships. Jennings lives up to their promises !! One of the first things that was said to my mother and I is " We are here for you". That promise was kept when I was not able to start up my automatic starting car. I called Jerry and he came to my home and helped me even though it was a silly error on my part. If you are looking for a reliable car and good service even when you are just coming in for a repair Jennings is the right place for you!

Adamd
1/22/2016

"Great Service! "

I was looking for a specific vehicle and couldn't find anything in Wisconsin so I extended my search to the Chicagoland area. After doing a quick online search I sent my father to Jennings to take a look at a Jetta Sportswagen. Jerry assisted him with the test drive and look over of the vehicle and he said his experience dealing with Jerry was great! I did most of my communication with Jerry via the phone and he was fantastic to deal with always available to answer questions for me even on his day off! When I arrived to pick up the vehicle I was greeted by everybody and overall had a great experience during what can be a stressful time for some.

Molly McGuire
1/18/2016

"service by Jerry Perberg"

Excellent service. Jerry is and was very customer oriented. He has assisted me in scheduled me for follow up service and connected me with the service staff via phone as well as in person for both the service dept as well as body shop.

Chris458
12/23/2015

"Very professional, authentic, and reliable."

We were very happy with the whole process. Jerry Perberg was excellent and exceeded our expectations. We would recommend you without reservation to anyone in the market to purchase a new car. Car salesmen often have a negative stigma (and rightly so), but Jerry was understanding, sensitive to our needs, and very real. Again, we were very happy with our entire experience at Jennings!

Chevy fan Don
12/18/2015

"Fifth Chevrolet vehicle purchased from Jennings"

I have just purchased my fifth new Chevrolet vehicle from Jennings. My vehicle purchases have been through internet manager, Alain Bondi, and Jerry Perberg in sales, who continue to grade out at A plus. Their customer care is courteous and professional. All discussions from purchase price through vehicle selection and financing are answered thoroughly and straightforward. There is no pressure. I highly recommend the team of Alain Bondi and Jerry Perberg at Jennings Chevrolet for your next automobile purchase.

Bill, a very satisfied customer!
12/16/2015

"Thirty years a customer..."

I have been buying cars at Jennings for over thirty years. I've gotten to know the two Jim's that run the place and our vehicle service representative Ken Shultz. They are all fine people and run a first class operation. Also, I like the product they sell and service, Chevrolet. I have no need or desire to go anywhere else, I'm more than satisfied in every regard.

Martinimama
12/10/2015

"Wonderful. "

I have to say, I had one of the most wonderful, comfortable no pressure experience with Jerry Perberg ....... First time going alone to purchase a car, and I have to say I was terrified but he really took care of me, and made me feel at ease. I will definitely recommend all my friends and family to visit Jennings Chevrolet in Glenview and ask for Jerry.

KGZ
11/23/2015

"Warranty work on my Equinox"

I had work done under warranty to correct excessive oil engine consumption. My Jennings Service Advisor, Dave Granquist, determined that my 2011 Equinox had this condition and arranged to have the problem corrected in an expeditious manner. He also arranged for me to have a loaner. The condition was remedied within 48 hours and I picked my car. A couple weeks later I heard a rattling noise from the engine compartment. When I checked for the cause of the rattling, I found that a metal shield was not properly fastened and was causing the rattling. I returned to Jennings and told Dave about the problem. He confirmed that my diagnosis was correct and had the Service Manager look at the problem. My Equinox was promptly taken to a service bay and the shield was properly fastened. My car was returned to me within 30 minutes and Dave apologized for the inconvenience. I have been taking my Equinox to Jennings for 4 years for service. During that time, I moved to Palatine, but continue to return to Jennings for service. This incident was caused by an unfortunate oversight by a mechanic in the service department. I realize that such errors can happen and compared with the excellent service I have received over 4 years, this was a very minor oversight. I will continue to have my Equinox serviced at Jennings and feel confident that I will receive excellent care for my car from the service personnel.

Dave Granquist

ohammadi
11/07/2015

"Very kind and welcoming."

I've been to many dealers and none have treated me as well as Jennings Chevrolet. They made my 2008 accord look brand new and replaced everything with brand new pieces. They were easy to deal with and set up financing very easily.

Gina1059
11/05/2015

"professional and kind"

For the problem my SUV was having Mac was the my contact person. He was wonderful.He was there all the time. He is so kind and friendly and was concerned about making sure everything was being taken care of. I did what he recommend and brought it in when he requested. He as well as the mechanics took care of my SUV and my SUV's problem, It is fixed what else could I ask for. Mac made sure everything was done to my SUV to be sure I was driving safe. Also the two girls in the Enterprise office were just lovely and so sweet to work with. Actually everyone I met was kind. What a wonderful and truly professional staff at Jennings.

The Mechanics and Lindsay Lapaglia and the other lovely young women in the rental department.

Reviews of Jerry Perberg