Jennings Chevrolet

Jennings Chevrolet

Call
Jennings Chevrolet Info
About Jennings Chevrolet

Thanks to our loyal customers, Jennings Chevrolet is celebrating 56 years in business serving Glenview and the Chicago area. Our award winning sales department offers a complete inventory of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs plus a full inventory of Pre-Owned vehicles. Jennings Chevrolet can service any GM vehicle in its best-in class service department with service hours to accommodate even the busiest schedule. Whether you need genuine GM parts, body shop repairs or just friendly assistance regarding the repair of your GM car or truck look no further than Jennings Chevrolet. Visit us on line at www.jenningschevrolet.com. “Our Reputation Rides with You”.

About Jennings Chevrolet

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

"Purchase Experience"

My family and I came to Jennings to look for a new car and had the pleasure of working with Adel. After telling him what we were looking for, he immediately pointed out a car that was perfect for our needs and the price fit in our budget. He did his best to get us every discount and rebate possible. He was very friendly and good to work with. We definitely would work with Adel again! And kudos to Glen for taking his time and explaining all the financing issues with us. He was also wonderful to work with.

"Great Service!"

I was very satisfied with the service I received at Jennings Chevrolet. Chris Mader was professional and made sure I left with the exact truck I needed. I highly recommend their services and definitely will be using them again in the future.

"Purchased 2012 Chevy Equinox"

I couldn't have asked for better service from start to finish. My wife and I were both shocked at how seamless the whole process was. Jerry Perberg was great to work with and we'll definitely be going back to him in the future. It was a very personalized experience and didn't have the typical stressful car-buying feel. I called in the next day about a few tiny scratches that we hadn't noticed when we purchased it, and they fixed it free of charge, even giving me a rental car in the process. That kind of service will definitely keep me coming back for my next car.

"Purchase of a 2012 VW Touareg Lux"

Zaia was fantastic to work with, I originally brought my Chevrolet Trailblazer in for service but wanted to browse some of the VW's on the lot. I got pushed into looking at an Equinox by another sales guy but ended up test driving it with Zaia who caught onto my disinterest and later got me into a Touareg to test drive. I was really set on either a lightly used VW Touareg or a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, having previous experience with Jeep he helped me weigh the pros/cons of the Wrangler. After test driving the Touareg, I made my decision but nothing on the lot fit what I wanted in terms of features, mileage and color. Zaia offered to find me what I wanted and he delivered at a price that fit my budget as well the color, mileage, and features. Overall, he was great to work with and I'd recommend to anyone looking for a no pressure / no nonsense experience in the purchase of a new or used vehicle.

"All the way from Northwest Indiana"

I had a wonderful experience at Jennings Chevrolet. I was in desperate need of a new car and Jerry Perberg found the perfect car for me at the right price. Jerry was able to work with me despite the fact that I live in Northwest Indiana. After looking around at other dealers closer to my residence, nothing came close to the experience I had with Jerry and the folks at Jennings Chevrolet.

"Genuine and friendly."

Excellent from start to finish! Abu Badar was patient and responded to each of my concerns. Jim Walsh discussed my vehicle safety concerns and and personally thanked me for my business. I felt that even though we were buying a used car, we were appreciated and that they would follow up until we were satisfied with our experience. I would definitely tell my friends and family to shop here first!

"Excellent Service from Start to Finish"

I had such a great experience at Jennings Chevrolet. I went in on a Saturday in the middle of the afternoon, and I was fortunate enough to end up working with Chris Mader. I had an idea of what I wanted, and he took it from there. He asked just enough questions to gauge my needs, and answered every question before I even had the chance to ask it. Once I had taken the test drive and we got down to talking numbers, he laid out all the fees very clearly and made sure there would be no hidden surprises. The financing option that he came up with was not in the budget I was hoping for, so he suggested a leasing option, which allowed him to get the price in the range I was looking for. I honestly was originally thinking I would have to go with a used model, but Chris was able to work out the deal for me to get a brand new model. I was not prepared to make the purchase that day, so Chris provided me with all the information I needed to take with me and encouraged me to make a decision by the end of the month, so I wouldn't lose the incentives that were currently being offered. At no point did I feel pressured or forced to jump into a decision I wasn't ready to commit to. Several days later I received a follow up voicemail from Chris asking if there was anything else I needed and to reach out to him with any questions. When I returned his call, I had a few concerns about the timing being so quick for me personally, since it was such a big decision - and this was my first real time buying a new car. He understood my concerns and was able to work with me, to get me to a place where I felt comfortable completing the deal. I went in that very day to sign the papers. After all the paperwork was taken care of, Chris helped transfer everything from my old car to my new one, and walked me through all the features of my new car, and also setup all the customizable features in the dashboard system. It was a crazy busy day at the dealership, and while there was a lot going on, I never felt like I was on the back burner. Another sales person (I believe it was Debbie) even came out to help change out my license plates and finish getting the new car ready. From start to finish, it was a one-week process. It was truly a pleasant experience, and I would certainly buy another car from this dealer again - and when that time comes, I hope Chris is able to assist me again.

"New Volt Owner"

My husband & I knew little about electric cars and Josh Dessent proved to be an wonderful instructor who continued to help us with questons even after the sale. He aided us get the best deal available and helped us understand the tax incentives. The dealership overall is very friendly and the buildings clean and welcoming. Their Summer Saturday BBQ's have the best salsa. Note however, that we never received a customer survey from Chevy.

"Came in for Service - left with a new car. ;-)"

I have been coming to jennings to have service done on my 2008 Malibu which I bought used through another dealer. I have always been pleased with the work and courtesy of the Service Dept. This time I chose to purchase my brand new Cruz through Jennings. This however wasn't my first choice until Chris throughly explained to me the difference between purchasing vs. leasing. I have never had a sales person explain it to me like he did. So I am now the proud Lesee of a Chevy Cruz (which I love). This whole process was a very pleasant experience and usually purchasing a car is stressful. This one was not! Again, thank-you Chris!! Definitely would recommend Jennings Chevrolet.

"New equinox "

Alan is absolutely amazing, and the switch of my car was so so smooth. I would recommend this dealer to all my friends and family.

Reviews of Jerry Perberg