Jennings Chevrolet

Jennings Chevrolet

Call
Jennings Chevrolet Info
About Jennings Chevrolet

Thanks to our loyal customers, Jennings Chevrolet is celebrating 56 years in business serving Glenview and the Chicago area. Our award winning sales department offers a complete inventory of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs plus a full inventory of Pre-Owned vehicles. Jennings Chevrolet can service any GM vehicle in its best-in class service department with service hours to accommodate even the busiest schedule. Whether you need genuine GM parts, body shop repairs or just friendly assistance regarding the repair of your GM car or truck look no further than Jennings Chevrolet. Visit us on line at www.jenningschevrolet.com. “Our Reputation Rides with You”.

About Jennings Chevrolet

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

nmbr3
1/23/2015

"Jerry"

Jerry was fantastic. He didn't make me feel pressured at all to make a decision. He also gave me exactly what I wanted instead of something more expensive.

Tahoe15
1/22/2015

"Straightforward and Easy"

I was referred to Jerry Perberg from a family member who has been buying from Jennings for years. I appreciated his low pressure and up front style. I would recommend giving Jennings a shot for your next purchase.

Wos52
1/21/2015

"Excellent service"

Professional makes sure you are completely satisfied goes above and beyond. This is our 4th car in two years and I would not go anywhere else. He works with you on price with no games or hidden fees you know exactly what your getting. Shop with Chris for a great car buying experience.

cmaloney
1/18/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

My family has been buying cars from Jennings for years. My Chevy Cruize is my personal first purchase. Jerry Perberg was knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. I would highly recommend getting a car from Jennings.

Would Recommend!!
1/15/2015

"Thank you!"

I went in with the recommendation of a repeat buyer who has bought a few vehicles from Andrew, and they were right about him. I told him exactly what I was looking for and my price range and he found the car that was perfect for me. Thank you for going above and beyond in helping me find my car!

SB8
1/13/2015

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased a CTS Coupe at this dealership. I dealt with Jerry in the entire process. He went above and beyond my expectations, and had everything in order for me in a short period of time. He was very professional and at the end of the day all aspects of the deal went perfectly! I will be back!

Jerry Perberg

Cjbauman
1/06/2015

"They get it done "

My family has been coming to Jennings for decades for our cars - no matter the scenario, Chris Hallenberg always finds a way to make everything work. No BS, creative and ultimately gets the job done time and time again...

gugliemig
12/31/2014

"great"

I've never bought a car from a dealership before but thanks to Chris Mader it was a fast and easy process . He walked me through everything and was very patient to my ignorance of it all. I visited 6 dealerships before ending up at Jennings Chevrolet and no other dealership was any where near as helpful. I love my car and would recommend Jennings Chevrolet to anyone who asked.

CYNMOR
12/31/2014

"CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!"

Jerry Perberg was top notch, could not have asked for a nicer and more knowledgeable person to help me find the car ,PERFECT for me!

debkep
12/30/2014

"Great service from start to finish. Quick, knowledgable sale"

Chris was phenomenal from the get go. He didn't waste any time getting us to the type of vehicle we initially came in to look at. We walked out an hour later having purchased the car we wanted. A very local, knowledgable and honest person to deal with. Straight forward, to the point and very friendly. Would highly recommend Chris!! After we signed the initial paperwork, Chris sent us on to Finance to handle the remaining paperwork which too was efficient, black and white and to the point. The paperwork was ready and waiting for us upon our arrival.

Reviews of Chris Mader