Jennings Chevrolet

241 Waukegan Rd.,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Jennings Chevrolet Info
About Jennings Chevrolet

Thanks to our loyal customers, Jennings Chevrolet is celebrating 56 years in business serving Glenview and the Chicago area. Our award winning sales department offers a complete inventory of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs plus a full inventory of Pre-Owned vehicles. Jennings Chevrolet can service any GM vehicle in its best-in class service department with service hours to accommodate even the busiest schedule. Whether you need genuine GM parts, body shop repairs or just friendly assistance regarding the repair of your GM car or truck look no further than Jennings Chevrolet. Visit us on line at www.jenningschevrolet.com. “Our Reputation Rides with You”.

About Jennings Chevrolet

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

BsSweetBites
7/29/2015

"Buying a Truck for a new business"

We have bought all our family cars at Jennings and it has always been a great experience! We are a new business and recently in the market for some sort of delivery truck and we knew exactly where to go! I fell in love with my City Express and everyone was just so helpful! I recommended others to go to Jennings when they saw the truck I purchased! Always a pleasure to deal with everyone they all gave me such encouraging words towards my business!

MichaelM123
7/19/2015

"BEST DEALER EXPERIENCE/EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE "

My experience with Jennings Chevrolet was the best dealer experience I have had to date. From start to finish my needs as a customer were taken care of in the most professional manner. Alain Bondi was very quick to respond to my questions after finding the vehicle on the the company's website. Alain was able to work with me on the price and provide any and all information I requested of him. After speaking with Alain for a few days about the car I felt comfortable with making the big decision of driving from Detroit, MI to Glenview, IL to take a look. A day before I was to leave Abu Badar of Jennings Chevrolet called me to confirm my arrival. I confirmed, but was concerned about the plate on the front of the vehicle and the holes that it would leave if I were to remove it after purchasing. Abu assured me that he would take care of it and he even sent me a picture of the repairs prior to my leaving for Illinois. Upon our arrival at the dealership we were greeted by Abu and offered lunch and refreshments. They had a an awesome barbeque that they apparently do a few weekends in the summer for all customers. After refueling Abu took us to the see the 2011 Cadillac CTS, and just as Abu had promised, the repairs made where the plate had made holes looked as if they were never there! Very impressed that he was able to take care of this for us with literally no questions asked! Needless to say the test drive went well and we purchased the vehicle. Abu's customer service through the entire process was amazing, he even took time to take as many pictures as my wife wanted, lol! A very honest and genuine guy and we really appreciated how smooth and comfortable of an experience we had at Jennings Chevrolet because of him. I would definitely consider returning for another vehicle if they happened to have what I was looking for. Again, the best dealer experience I've ever had. -Michael M.

Dana

Elle606
7/11/2015

"Professional Service "

I brought my 'car in for routine service. The staff at Jennings is professional and helpful. Check-in was efficient even with three cars in front of me. The rep made recommendations for service in the near future, based on my service record and mileage, without pressuring me to get services I didn't need immediately. I like that you can see the bays where cars are being serviced. The waiting room and restroom are comfortable and clean. I was told approximately how long it would take and my car was ready to go within that time frame. Loved the red Camaro convertible in the showroom.

Hexmate70
7/07/2015

"Jennings Chevrolet - Outstanding purchase experience"

I purchased my 2015 Z06 Corvette from Jennings Chevrolet and they did an excellent job of handling my entire buying experience. They have one of the most professional staffs I have ever met or worked with. My buying experience was exceptional with regard to the how I was treated by everyone at the dealership. They have a very friendly and polite staff and everyone I encountered at the dealership made me feel welcome, and they all expressed their appreciation for my business. Chris Hallenberg took care of my order and delivery of my vehicle demonstrating his expertise, Davis handled the transaction paperwork making sure I understood everything along with pointing out additional warranties I might want to consider purchasing to protect my vehicle. I have never taken delivery of a vehicle so well prepared before, the Corvette was immaculate when I received it. The vehicle orientation was done very professionally and I drove away feeling very positive about the entire process. Great dealership - great people!

DRD2012
6/30/2015

"Great Service"

Since I bought my first car with Jennings Chevrolet the service has been great, that's why I came back to buy 2nd car thanks to Jerry Perberg that sold me both cars.

LukeX
6/29/2015

"Amazing experience with friendly and honest people"

Jennings Chevy was referred to me by a close friend when I was looking for a used car. The price offered to me was fair and the people were very friendly. Everything was there when I picked up the car from the dealer and the customer service was excellent.

sanyok_2003
6/28/2015

"Simply amazing experience!!! "

Me and my wife got there around 2 p.m. to see an infiniti witch was the CHEAPEST one the market. Surprisingly it was a well taken care of car for the money they were asking. Had a nice experience with the stuff , especially with Jerry Perberg. He was very kind, he even paid us our lunch while they were taking care of the paperwork. When we were all done, he made us a picture that i actually received today, then i jumped in my freshly cleaned car and smiling drove home. Thank you Jerry and Davis. I wish all the businesses would have that customer service like you guys do.

airwarf
6/21/2015

"Excellent used car pricing"

I went to Jennings to look at a used car they posted on cars.com since the Insurance company totaled my identical car through no fault of my own. The numbers I was quoted for a settlement were no where close to anyone else except Jennings Chevrolet. Jerry, my sales associate was very knowledgeable about the car in which I was already extremely familiar with even though it wasn't a Chevy. It was a very pleasant experience doing business with Jennings and I would recommend them to anyone looking for new or used.

Peter
6/19/2015

"Very easy purchase."

Friendly, easy to work with, the way car buying should be. All issues were dealt with promptly and without fuss. Would go back there without hesitation. Thanks, Jerry.

Mark
6/18/2015

"Customer service was fantastic"

the reason I gave this rating was because I have been to many dealerships and by far this was the easiest experience I've hadv. The pricing was dead on and customer service was excellent I felt very good and my salesman made me feel comfortable and making sure that all my needs were met.

Reviews of Jerry Perberg