Jennings Chevrolet

241 Waukegan Rd.,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Jennings Chevrolet Info
About Jennings Chevrolet

Thanks to our loyal customers, Jennings Chevrolet is celebrating 56 years in business serving Glenview and the Chicago area. Our award winning sales department offers a complete inventory of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs plus a full inventory of Pre-Owned vehicles. Jennings Chevrolet can service any GM vehicle in its best-in class service department with service hours to accommodate even the busiest schedule. Whether you need genuine GM parts, body shop repairs or just friendly assistance regarding the repair of your GM car or truck look no further than Jennings Chevrolet. Visit us on line at www.jenningschevrolet.com. “Our Reputation Rides with You”.

About Jennings Chevrolet

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

J.Johnson
3/30/2015

"Jennings Makes It Happen Again"

Probably the sixth car I have bought over the years from Jennings. They make it happen. They minimize the hassles. Always many used/new cars to choose. Good people. Good dealer. Professional. My 'go to' sales person in Adel Ubeid, however this time Adel was on vacation and it was a pleasure working with Abu Badar. And then my typical Finance resource has been Davis De Treville but this time I had Bob DiCicco and it worked out great, again.

Dave Kennedy

"Pleasant Experience"

Debbie Ress, was excellent to work with. She accomplished all I asked for in the purchase of the vehicle. A really really nice experience in a car/truck purchase. Debbie keep it up you have a satisfied customer !

peping & bess
3/30/2015

"The best dealer so far"

I have been buying cars for the last 45 years and my buying experience with Jennings Chevrolet has been the best so far. I was given the best options honestly with no pressure and I appreciated that.

candy
3/29/2015

"Debbie Is The Greatest"

You Can't Go Wrong At Jennings Chevrolet, Sale Person Debbie Got Me What I Was Looking For, At A Fair Price,.....I'm Satisfied,...And Will Be Spreading The Word.....Go To Jennings Chevrolet If You Want A Nice Ride!

mccruze
3/29/2015

"Awesome experience at Jennings"

Just wanted to spread the word how awesome my experience was at Jennings. I went to one other and talked to another dealer but they do not compare with the service I received. Debbie Ress on my first phone call to her was congenial, professional and informative. She explained about leasing and I knew it was the best plan for me. I came in and the place was friendly and felt comfortable there. I was impressed how I was treated ( 2 women walking in a dealer. Yea sure they going to buy a car) Again, Debbie explained the plan and gave me the opportunity to ask questions. She is the greatest in my opinion. Then I met John Schmidt he was another great experience. I didn't get to talk to other finance representatives at other dealer. Once again John explained and answered my questions. He cared and I felt that as well with Debbie. I told everyone about my wonderful experience at Jennings and will continue to spread the word. Happy Cruze Buyer Mary

lldietz
3/27/2015

"Equinox"

We had a great experience at Jennings!!! Everyone was extremely helpful and found exactly what we needed for us! So happy with our new car!

christine
3/27/2015

"Staff at Jennings Chevrolet"

Hi, I was referred by my Cousin cause I was in desperate need of a car. I went to Jennings Dealership and the staff was very friendly & helpful. I was able to get a great car at an awesome price. I will definitely go back there and refer anyone that is needing a car.

TOMK784
3/26/2015

"Will always see Debbie Ress at Jennings Chevrolet. ALWAYS!"

I leased my third vehicle through Jennings Chevrolet, just last week. Each time I have had the distinct pleasure of working with sales associate, Debbie Ress. I would not go to any other sales associate but Debbie, she is like family to me. She makes the experience of leasing a car so easy, and comfortable. She makes you feel like you are her only customer, which to me is the most important aspect when going through the whole process of leasing/buying a new vehicle. Debbie has always made sure that I get the best deal possible, and the monthly payments are suitable to my budget. If you are in the market for a new or used Chevy, go see Debbie Ress at Jennings Chevrolet. You won't regret it!

Kim
3/25/2015

"Just want viewers to know how helpful Debbie Ress was to us"

Debbie Ress sold my husband his Tahoe. She was awesome!! She actually got my husband to buy his dream car after talking about it and checking out dealers for months. She was very patient. She understood that he was nervous and reassured him it was time and at the right price!!!! We found a friend in Debbie that day. Just recently we went in for an oil change and her kindness reminded us of what she did for him.

Deb
3/25/2015

"A Reputation that can't be Touched"

Jennings makes it very clear that they pride themselves on their reputation and my sales lady Debbie Ress follows this with everyone she comes into contact with. I have been to other dealerships and none can compare to Jennings. I have had the pleasure of purchasing cars from Debbie Ress and just recently made a purchase. She is the best around. I will always buy from Debbie and I will continue to reccomend Debbie to all family and friends. Thanks Debbie for everything!

Reviews of Debbie Ress