Jennings Chevrolet

241 Waukegan Rd.,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Jennings Chevrolet Info
About Jennings Chevrolet

Thanks to our loyal customers, Jennings Chevrolet is celebrating 56 years in business serving Glenview and the Chicago area. Our award winning sales department offers a complete inventory of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs plus a full inventory of Pre-Owned vehicles. Jennings Chevrolet can service any GM vehicle in its best-in class service department with service hours to accommodate even the busiest schedule. Whether you need genuine GM parts, body shop repairs or just friendly assistance regarding the repair of your GM car or truck look no further than Jennings Chevrolet. Visit us on line at www.jenningschevrolet.com. “Our Reputation Rides with You”.

About Jennings Chevrolet

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

happywife1
4/22/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!!!"

From the greeting at the door to the test drive and paperwork details this dealership and it's employees were top notch. I dealt with Jerry Perberg, and I cannot express enough the ease as to which this transaction was handled. Jerry answered in detail and clarity any questions or concerns that I may have had, leaving me assured that this 2013 Passat purchase was a great decision!!! Thank You All at Jennings!!!!! Gail Kilps

trucker
4/21/2015

"Used car purchase"

I was extremely pleased with everything about this dealership. First time I have ever walked out of a dealership feeling totally satisfied. The people were wonderful.

covello21
4/20/2015

"Another great experience with Jennings Chevrolet"

We just recently traded our car in for a brand new 2015 Chevy Equinox. It was such a smooth easy process and we couldn't have had any better of an experience than we did with Jennings and Chris. We have dealt with Jennings for a number of years and couldn't imagine going any where else to get a new car. Chirs Hallenberg is always great to work with. He is very personable, knowledgeable and patient. He made sure all of our questions and concerns were answered and walked us through all of the new features on our car. We cannot thank Chris and Jennings enough for all the hard work that you have done and that you continue to do to make every experience wonderful.

mzgiven33
4/17/2015

"Happy "

Adel Ubeid was very helpful and nice. He got the job done and I'm very thankful. I will always go back to Jennings. I would recommend Jennings to others.

jobod
4/14/2015

"Jennings always exceeds my expectations"

I have been purchasing automobiles from Jennings since 1986; any car or truck that I purchased elsewhere I wished I had purchased at Jennings. Chris Mader has sold me a number of cars, suvs and trucks over the last ten plus years. He has assisted my children by either selling them directly or checking on their transaction (at Jennings Volkswagen). Today I purchased a new Impala from Chris; after test driving a pickup he showed me every Impala in their inventory. When I am not buying a car or truck I receive the same outstanding treatment in service. Jennings has continues to exceed my expectations making the car buying experience painless.

MissScarlett13

"2013 Red Camaro"

I recently purchased a pre certified 2013 RS Red Camaro. The car is beautiful.....and I love it. Jerry Perberg was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable but most importantly honest and patient. The car was immaculate upon possession. It was also an enjoyable experience to work with the financial department as well. I highly recommend the dealership and Jerry Perberg.

WanderingSpirit
4/14/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience"

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Jerry was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful without the usual pressure. All of our questions and concerns were addressed. Jerry is a true professional.

myhookahcafe
4/08/2015

"my sales rep bobbie was amazing "

i would love to get my next car from her as she know i want the 2018 z06 and i only will deal with her as she made our sale nice and smooth and no lies thank you debbie

Lee B

"Great experience"

I bought a used bmw about three weeks ago. Adel was great from the outset. Got a fair price for my trade and the car looked like brand new. However, one day later the headlight went bad. I I called Adel and he told me to return the car. Although technically they didn't have to fix it, they took the car back and fixed the headlight. I also got a loaner! Turns out it wasn't just a bulb, but the whole assembly neede replacement. They did it without cost to me. How impressive. I will return to them when the time comes.

mrtitalk

"Excellence Service"

I've bought 3 cars and leased 1 from Jennings mainly because of the service I get from Debbie Ress. She really go the extra mile for her customer and I never feel like I got scammed into a car. Even after buying the extra insurance from Davis who is very good and friendly I still enjoy my experience there. I will keep coming back because of her. I just purchase a 2014 Impala from her and I love it.

Reviews of Debbie Ress