Jennings Chevrolet

Chris MCElroy, Service Consultant, Jennings Chevrolet

Chris MCElroy

Service Consultant

April 24, 2017

"the best experience I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle"

- AXL2810

I have been looking for a new vehicle for one year, I have a 1998 Nissan, and every time I went looking for a new vehicle, it was always hard sell., & I hate that. Meeting Debbie was the best experience, she made me choose what I wanted, I only looked at three vehicles, and purchased one of them. Everyone in Sales should practice her technique. My neighbor told me to go to Jennings, and ask for Debbie.

"Excellent service"

- George Locallo

Very personable and willing to help in all instances. The extended warranty is well worth the money. Debbie and Jim are always there to assist you. No rush, no pressure.

"Great Experience"

- Leslie456

I came to Jennings Chevrolet just to look. Jerry Peberg was so kind and not pushy at all. They (he and the leasing manager) made the process super easy. I was in and out in less than three hours which included a test drive. Ive heard horror stories about people being at dealerships almost all day. It was my first time leasing. John (the leasing manager) explained very throughly the difference between leasing and buying. Although I was planning on visiting a few other dealerships (Toyota, Honda....). They completely won me over with their customer serive.

Jennings Chevrolet, Glenview, IL, 60025