Jennings Chevrolet

241 Waukegan Rd.,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Jennings Chevrolet Info
About Jennings Chevrolet

Thanks to our loyal customers, Jennings Chevrolet is celebrating 56 years in business serving Glenview and the Chicago area. Our award winning sales department offers a complete inventory of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs plus a full inventory of Pre-Owned vehicles. Jennings Chevrolet can service any GM vehicle in its best-in class service department with service hours to accommodate even the busiest schedule. Whether you need genuine GM parts, body shop repairs or just friendly assistance regarding the repair of your GM car or truck look no further than Jennings Chevrolet. Visit us on line at www.jenningschevrolet.com. “Our Reputation Rides with You”.

About Jennings Chevrolet

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Jeff
7/10/2016

"A+ Service"

In a competitive price driven landscape, service sets businesses apart. Mac McElroy is the gold standard for how he approaches customer service. I also appreciated Enrique who picked me up at my house when my Tahoe had to be at the dealership that day. Both gentlemen were fantastic and Jenning's should be proud to have them.

Love My Astro
6/19/2016

"theives!"

I went in for a front alignment,two new front tires, and to see about a vacuum problem not allowing my dash vents to open. The fee for the tires and alignment cost more than was first assessed to be. The alignment is not too good as the van pulls to the left. Either your dealer is a big con and thief to customers, or the mechanic is of very little knowledge with a manager not checking on him. This goes to the vacuum problem. I was charged $70 for a diagnosis on the dash vent problem. I already knew it was a vacuum line problem, but being busy with work, I did not have the time to find it right of way by myself. I figured a knowledgeable dealer mechanic would know from experience right of way, which line it would be. Instead, I am charged $70 for a diagnoses and being told that there would be a $400 charge to reroute a vacuum line to TEMPORARILY fix the dash vent problem and to recharge the air-conditioning system. I knew something was wrong with this, so I refused the $400 service to REROUTE a vacuum line for my dash vents. I got home and opened my Astro shop manual and looked at the paths of the vacuum lines. It cost me One Dollar and fifteen cents for a new vacuum hose which fixed the entire problem. My air works perfectly and out of all vents. Thank God I was not a clue-less customer. I would have been robbed for $400 on top of the expensive tire and alignment service. A TEMPORARY FIX!!!!!! Stupidity or thievery? Needless to say, I am VERY disappointed with my experience at Jennings Chevrolet and will never return. I will spread the word to everyone I know and write a review on the internet. Maybe I can save some unknowing customers from being ripped off. I will also contact the better business bureau and make them aware of these practices. Very disappointed! Shame on you! Anthony Kawalkowski

Rehan Alimohammed

Jennings Chevrolet responded to this review

July 07, 2016

Dear Mr. Kawalkowski, Thanks for your business. Our service director, Mark Rolla, told me that he had a chance to speak with you last night and review your concerns. I know that you will be out of town for a while but Mark told me that when you return we will have a technician go for a ride with you to address any concerns. Sincerely, James M. Walsh General Manager 37 Years with Jennings 847-729-1000

T & D Mc
6/12/2016

"Pleasant, faster than I expected, easy, professional. "

I gave this rating because of the service consultant Chris McElroy, aka Mac. I walked in with a terrible attitude because my car was broken. But I l left with a smile because of the service given by "Mac" and Jennings Chevrolet.

Chris McElroy

Peter
4/29/2016

"Warranty service"

Very professional and knowledgeable advisor. My van was ready on time as promised. Chris is always smiling and ready to give the best advice. Keep going.

sasha123
4/28/2016

"Mac is a great service advisor"

It is always such a pleasure to work with Mac. His knowledge and desire to help is unprecedented. He is always eager to explain what needs to be done and always does with a smile! I would always recommend servicing your car with Mac. Sima

Jackie G
4/26/2016

"Alan Stern is my hero!"

Alan Stern, our sales person, was very knowledgeable and worked hard to get my husband and me the best deal we could afford. We were treated with respect by everyone at the dealership and it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. So professional and sincere. We love our new cars and can't thank everyone at Jennings enough for making it easy and stress-free. Just a few hours to test drive, discuss options, negotiate price, sign papers, and get the keys! Wow, I was extremely satisfied with the experience and was very impressed with Alan. Energetic, funny, smart, and very sincere. I am thoroughly impressed and will send everyone I know to Jennings. Great dealership and great staff!

James Davis, Sr.
4/22/2016

"Mac McElroy knows his Business"

Mac deliveries what he promises. My car is a 2001 Tahoe that has a few miles on it and he cares for like it was a New car. Great customer service, Very patient and personable. He is very honest about the problems my car has and gets right to the point. He understands my need for getting my car back to me ASAP. He is the Best. Jim Davis

Mac McElroy

Tahoe11
4/13/2016

"Great Experience for First Time Buyer"

Excellent customer service from the first phone call to get information about the Tahoe. Very Friendly and Personable to deal with. They had the vehicle just as it was pictured on the website and had it cleaned up, topped off with fuel when I was ready to sign papers and drive it home. I am very happy with my experience at Jennings Chevrolet dealership.

RON & JEANNIE
4/01/2016

"Went the extra mile!"

I helped my girl friend recently purchase a car from Jennings Chevrolet and knew excatly who I wanted to deal with. Jerry Perberg! I bought a car from Jerry about 2 years ago and had a good experience then and the 2nd car was no different! Jerry is a class guy and I will recommend him to all my friends and family. They need to see Jerry for their next car.

Michael Bielinski
3/19/2016

"No Pressure"

Jerry provided a no pressure, super comfortable car buying experience. I delt solely with him during the entire process, no calling over of managers for high pressure sales, which I experienced at 2 other dealerships. If you want to be treated like a real human and know your car salesman has your best interests at heart, Jerry is your guy. Plus he Vapes :)

Reviews of Jerry Perberg