Jennings Chevrolet

Jennings Chevrolet
Call
Jennings Chevrolet Info
About Jennings Chevrolet

Thanks to our loyal customers, Jennings Chevrolet is celebrating 56 years in business serving Glenview and the Chicago area. Our award winning sales department offers a complete inventory of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs plus a full inventory of Pre-Owned vehicles. Jennings Chevrolet can service any GM vehicle in its best-in class service department with service hours to accommodate even the busiest schedule. Whether you need genuine GM parts, body shop repairs or just friendly assistance regarding the repair of your GM car or truck look no further than Jennings Chevrolet. Visit us on line at www.jenningschevrolet.com. “Our Reputation Rides with You”.

About Jennings Chevrolet

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

"Great Experience! "

My experience at Jennings Chevrolet was fantastic. Jerry was very helpful and even though they didn't have the car I wanted on the lot he searched for one in the area and found me the perfect car. Everything was taken care of quickly and was by far the best experience I've had at any dealership. I highly recommend Jennings for anyone in the market for a new car!

"Great experience!!!!"

Jerry was very friendly and knowledgeable about the features of the car. He was more than pleasant to deal with not pushy. Thank you so much!

"Great Experience! Would Recommend!"

Coming from Indiana, I was a little apprehensive to buy a vehicle in the Chicago area – having read and heard nightmare reviews people have shared about skeevy dealerships. No need to have worried, however! Working with Jennings Chevrolet was a fantastic experience. I came on a Saturday, so it was a little busy, but upon arrival my excellent salesman Jerry Perberg had the car I came to see waiting for me to test drive. Jerry was honest and very informative about the vehicle and together with Davis De Treville worked with me to get a better finance rate than my bank was offering. It was overall a great experience and I will definitely be recommending them to friends and family. Really happy with my new car!

"Jennings for me!"

Jennings is the best! This is my second time buying a new car here and I'll never go anywhere else. Zaia worked so hard to get me a great deal! He's awesome!

"Great customer service from Alan Stern"

Alan Stern did a fantastic job of helping me find a used car, good condition with low miles, at a great price! I was impressed with his knowledge and enthusiasm, and highly recommend both Jennings Chevrolet and Alan Stern.

"J.LEO / Honest family"

Jennings family members very honest and friendly. We bought them Subaru Legacy, they were explained to us everythings. I am more than happy work with them. Definatly We recommend Jennings family to everyone. Best wishes

"jerry help me out with the price on my car "

I was looking for a car on line so I saw the car that I want so I call the dealership I spoke to jerry I told him what I was looking for and I told him if he can work something out with the price , so he told me that he was going to talk to hes boss and he will call me back ...so the next day he call me and he told me that the car was mine , to come to test drive the car , so I did I like the car ... to be honest I was shocked because I didnt think he was going to low the price on the car .. that what I called doing some business ... I know for sure some others dealers they didnt wanted to do that .. so thats why I think jerry its a good business man not because he low the price on the car i want ,is because he work with me on the price and he take care of me ...thanks jerry you the best

"Pleasurable Experience"

Traveling almost 50 miles to see a used car was well worth the trip to Jennings. Jerry Perberg was respectful and very helpful, but not at all patronizing as I have experienced before as a woman buying a car. He was friendly, very knowledgeable about the care, and quite accommodating, as was Davis DeTreville, the business manager. I left with a beautiful used VW convertible, and Jerry was instrumental in making the experience a great one. I would highly recommend the dealership to others, and would travel the distance again to purchase another car.

"Friendly and Fair"

We haven't bought a car in a long time, a very long time, and were pleased to find the experience has improved. Everyone we met with was friendly and helpful. We would recommend Jennings Chevrolet to anyone. Thank you.

"Jerry - 5 out 5 stars"

We have been looking for a used car for our daughter for the last few weeks. This is our daughters first car and just like any parent you want them in a safe vehicle. We also had a very tight budget for a used car. After dealing with numerous sales men at different car dealerships, we were really promised beautiful cars over the phone and even in person from other salesmen. Jerry Perberg really worked with us and showed us a vehicle that was perfect for us. Jerry told us about the previous owner of the car and how she had all of the maintenance done on this vehicle. He also showed us the car fax and pointed out how the vehicle was taken really good care of. My wife and I wanted to pay for this car in cash because we did not have very good credit, and we were really afraid of even if approved it would be a very high finance rate. After telling Jerry how the car was still over our budget because we wanted to pay cash because our credit was not good. Jerry and Glenn (finance guy) worked wonderfully together to find us the right way to finance the car and to also leave some money in our bank account. It would also help my wife and I start to improve our credit again. I would definitely come back and work with Jerry and Glenn 100% and recommend them and Jennings dealership to anyone. Jerry and Glenn was a pleasure to deal with.

Glenn -Finance (floater). 5 out 5 stars