Jennings Chevrolet

Jennings Chevrolet
Call
Jennings Chevrolet Info
About Jennings Chevrolet

Thanks to our loyal customers, Jennings Chevrolet is celebrating 56 years in business serving Glenview and the Chicago area. Our award winning sales department offers a complete inventory of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs plus a full inventory of Pre-Owned vehicles. Jennings Chevrolet can service any GM vehicle in its best-in class service department with service hours to accommodate even the busiest schedule. Whether you need genuine GM parts, body shop repairs or just friendly assistance regarding the repair of your GM car or truck look no further than Jennings Chevrolet. Visit us on line at www.jenningschevrolet.com. “Our Reputation Rides with You”.

About Jennings Chevrolet

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

"New equinox "

Alan is absolutely amazing, and the switch of my car was so so smooth. I would recommend this dealer to all my friends and family.

"used car purchase"

I am a 15 year service and sales customer. I have bought one new, and two used cars from Abu Badar. The prices have been fair every time. Easy transactions, no stress. Bob in finance was great as well, terrific finance rate as well a a great price on the service contract. Service has taken care of all of my cars, gm and non gm without issue.

TJ Burke in service

"August 2014 "

I am very happy with the new Chevy Cruz I just leased! Chris helped me choose the perfect car for my budget and needs. Everyone at Jennings was very pleasant, and I walked out of the dealership with my brand new Cruz in no time.

"Great Experience! "

My experience at Jennings Chevrolet was fantastic. Jerry was very helpful and even though they didn't have the car I wanted on the lot he searched for one in the area and found me the perfect car. Everything was taken care of quickly and was by far the best experience I've had at any dealership. I highly recommend Jennings for anyone in the market for a new car!

"Great experience!!!!"

Jerry was very friendly and knowledgeable about the features of the car. He was more than pleasant to deal with not pushy. Thank you so much!

"Great Experience! Would Recommend!"

Coming from Indiana, I was a little apprehensive to buy a vehicle in the Chicago area – having read and heard nightmare reviews people have shared about skeevy dealerships. No need to have worried, however! Working with Jennings Chevrolet was a fantastic experience. I came on a Saturday, so it was a little busy, but upon arrival my excellent salesman Jerry Perberg had the car I came to see waiting for me to test drive. Jerry was honest and very informative about the vehicle and together with Davis De Treville worked with me to get a better finance rate than my bank was offering. It was overall a great experience and I will definitely be recommending them to friends and family. Really happy with my new car!

"Jennings for me!"

Jennings is the best! This is my second time buying a new car here and I'll never go anywhere else. Zaia worked so hard to get me a great deal! He's awesome!

"Great customer service from Alan Stern"

Alan Stern did a fantastic job of helping me find a used car, good condition with low miles, at a great price! I was impressed with his knowledge and enthusiasm, and highly recommend both Jennings Chevrolet and Alan Stern.

"J.LEO / Honest family"

Jennings family members very honest and friendly. We bought them Subaru Legacy, they were explained to us everythings. I am more than happy work with them. Definatly We recommend Jennings family to everyone. Best wishes

"jerry help me out with the price on my car "

I was looking for a car on line so I saw the car that I want so I call the dealership I spoke to jerry I told him what I was looking for and I told him if he can work something out with the price , so he told me that he was going to talk to hes boss and he will call me back ...so the next day he call me and he told me that the car was mine , to come to test drive the car , so I did I like the car ... to be honest I was shocked because I didnt think he was going to low the price on the car .. that what I called doing some business ... I know for sure some others dealers they didnt wanted to do that .. so thats why I think jerry its a good business man not because he low the price on the car i want ,is because he work with me on the price and he take care of me ...thanks jerry you the best

Jerry Perberg