Jennings Chevrolet

241 Waukegan Rd.,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Jennings Chevrolet Info
About Jennings Chevrolet

Thanks to our loyal customers, Jennings Chevrolet is celebrating 56 years in business serving Glenview and the Chicago area. Our award winning sales department offers a complete inventory of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs plus a full inventory of Pre-Owned vehicles. Jennings Chevrolet can service any GM vehicle in its best-in class service department with service hours to accommodate even the busiest schedule. Whether you need genuine GM parts, body shop repairs or just friendly assistance regarding the repair of your GM car or truck look no further than Jennings Chevrolet. Visit us on line at www.jenningschevrolet.com. “Our Reputation Rides with You”.

About Jennings Chevrolet

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

DRD2012
6/30/2015

"Great Service"

Since I bought my first car with Jennings Chevrolet the service has been great, that's why I came back to buy 2nd car thanks to Jerry Perberg that sold me both cars.

LukeX
6/29/2015

"Amazing experience with friendly and honest people"

Jennings Chevy was referred to me by a close friend when I was looking for a used car. The price offered to me was fair and the people were very friendly. Everything was there when I picked up the car from the dealer and the customer service was excellent.

sanyok_2003
6/28/2015

"Simply amazing experience!!! "

Me and my wife got there around 2 p.m. to see an infiniti witch was the CHEAPEST one the market. Surprisingly it was a well taken care of car for the money they were asking. Had a nice experience with the stuff , especially with Jerry Perberg. He was very kind, he even paid us our lunch while they were taking care of the paperwork. When we were all done, he made us a picture that i actually received today, then i jumped in my freshly cleaned car and smiling drove home. Thank you Jerry and Davis. I wish all the businesses would have that customer service like you guys do.

airwarf
6/21/2015

"Excellent used car pricing"

I went to Jennings to look at a used car they posted on cars.com since the Insurance company totaled my identical car through no fault of my own. The numbers I was quoted for a settlement were no where close to anyone else except Jennings Chevrolet. Jerry, my sales associate was very knowledgeable about the car in which I was already extremely familiar with even though it wasn't a Chevy. It was a very pleasant experience doing business with Jennings and I would recommend them to anyone looking for new or used.

Peter
6/19/2015

"Very easy purchase."

Friendly, easy to work with, the way car buying should be. All issues were dealt with promptly and without fuss. Would go back there without hesitation. Thanks, Jerry.

Mark
6/18/2015

"Customer service was fantastic"

the reason I gave this rating was because I have been to many dealerships and by far this was the easiest experience I've hadv. The pricing was dead on and customer service was excellent I felt very good and my salesman made me feel comfortable and making sure that all my needs were met.

BucWog
6/17/2015

"Buying a car went smoother than expected"

Gave me the car I wanted at the price I wanted with a full gas tank and extra incentives. Only reason I didn't give it five stars was their push for me to buy a car on their lot in a color I didn't want. Overall, good experience.

Hillard Sterling
6/02/2015

"Wow -- Best Service Ever!"

I've had the great pleasure of working with Chris ("Mac") McElroy in the service department. I've been bringing my car -- an aging Corvette -- to Mac for years, and he always has been extremely helpful, informative, and friendly. This past visit (around two weeks ago), Mac outdid even himself. My car was basically dead. It sat out all winter, and was suffering from a multi-systemic breakdown. Well, Mac came to the rescue. He worked with the mechanics to identify and prioritize the problems, and we conferred before each step was taken. Mac's strategies and recommendations were spot on. We fixed one problem at a time, always with an eye towards efficiency and cost-effectiveness. To make a long story short, Mac rocked, and the car somehow is up-and-running, at a very reasonable price. Please take your car to Mac for service. You will be thrilled with him and your service, and you'll never go anywhere else.

ElaineM
5/30/2015

"2013 Chevrolet Equinox purchase"

Jerry Perberg was very detailed in my new to me but used car buying experience. He walked me through each step of the process and made sure I understood everything from the time I walked into the dealership until the time I drove out in my new vehicle. I was not rushed in my decision making. When I had questions he stopped to make sure to answer them. In the financing department Robert DiCicco was extremely patient with me; as an Accountant I wanted to make sure I understood every number. Both Jerry and Robert took the extra time to make sure I was completely satisfied with both the vehicle I was buying and the financing of the vehicle I bought. I love my new vehicle.

Gina1059
5/28/2015

"confident purchase"

We had not purchased a car in years and was worried about a car buying experience. Jennings had a used SUV listed on their web site and Adel is the dealer who I was in contact with. Right way I knew I was talking to someone who was professional and very knowledgeable about this SUV. When I sent Adel an email he answered in 10 minutes and he was not even at work. His very quick response was a surprise. There was no pressure to purchase, very relaxed. We did purchase the SUV with confidence in the SUV and Jennings. We also met with Davis De Treville and he was quick with the paper work and a pleasure to deal with also. They all work so well together. We were there on Memorial Day and they actually had a BBQ.for anyone who was there. The "Chef" was very nice and the food was delicious. It is nice to know there are car dealers you can still trust without any pressure. The whole experience was very pleasant. Thank

Reviews of Jerry Perberg