Jennings Chevrolet

241 Waukegan Rd.,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Jennings Chevrolet Info
About Jennings Chevrolet

Thanks to our loyal customers, Jennings Chevrolet is celebrating 56 years in business serving Glenview and the Chicago area. Our award winning sales department offers a complete inventory of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs plus a full inventory of Pre-Owned vehicles. Jennings Chevrolet can service any GM vehicle in its best-in class service department with service hours to accommodate even the busiest schedule. Whether you need genuine GM parts, body shop repairs or just friendly assistance regarding the repair of your GM car or truck look no further than Jennings Chevrolet. Visit us on line at www.jenningschevrolet.com. “Our Reputation Rides with You”.

About Jennings Chevrolet

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

joegalow
9/22/2016

"Chris is great!"

Chris Hallenberg was fantastic! He helped me buy a new van for my company. Every step of the process was very smooth! Chris makes car buying enjoyable! Thank you so much Chris!!!

carbuyer
8/26/2016

"Great sales experience"

Fantastic. Great people. Alan Stern and John Schmidt are friendly, customer-focused, and dedicated. Alan was juggling 3 or 4 customers at a time when we bought our cars, and he did a superb job, checking in with us frequently. He's such a pleasure to do business with. We've now leased 4 cars from him.

MariaR16
8/22/2016

"Fantastic service and a great deal!"

The workers at Jennings are very friendly and knowledgeable, and they hold themselves accountable for making sure customers get a great product. I got a great deal on a leased car, and was very satisfied with the service! Adel Ubeid took the the time to walk through all of the services offered with my lease, even though he was staying over past the end of his shift. I really needed a car that could give me great gas mileage and help make my life more efficient since I don't have a lot of time to spare as a doctorate student. Adel showed that he really cared about finding a car that worked for me. I would recommend Jennings to anyone, and I won't lease from another Chicagoland auto store aside from Jennings!

seymour78
8/22/2016

"MY NEW CAR"

working was like working with a family member. every thing was explained and Chris answered all my questions. very easy to work with everybody was very helpful

jaabbeck
8/10/2016

"Recall Service Appointment "

Always great service does the work well keeps car clean and neat friendly and helpful employees stands behind their work and is done on time and prices they charge are reasonable

bto
8/10/2016

"Prompt, courteous, efficient service. "

Prompt, courteous, efficient service. Ken Schultz listens. Work is always done well and on time. Quiet customer work space with PCs and wi-fi is a definite plus.

mhneuffer
8/08/2016

"Great sales and service"

Everything has been good in my dealings with Jennings Chevrolet. They were extraordinarily helpful in my finding the right automobile--they were courteous, professional and sincerely personable. Their service process was efficient and effective. It's a pleasure to do business with Jennings Chevrolet. Hats off to Debbie Ress in Sales and Mac McElroy in Service!

Rp22
8/06/2016

"Bad service experience"

Didn't have a good customer experience. I felt like the service was sub par, as this wasn't the first time I've had a bad experience coming here. They told me to drive home after I came in with a faulty brake issue. No loaners available at the time of when I brought my car in. Don't plan on coming back here for any more service. Even after the service was completed and I came to pick my car back up, took almost 10 minutes just to figure out how to get me my keys back. Very poor customer service and I would not recommend anyone else to service their car here.

Rehan

Jeff
7/10/2016

"A+ Service"

In a competitive price driven landscape, service sets businesses apart. Mac McElroy is the gold standard for how he approaches customer service. I also appreciated Enrique who picked me up at my house when my Tahoe had to be at the dealership that day. Both gentlemen were fantastic and Jenning's should be proud to have them.

Love My Astro
6/19/2016

"theives!"

I went in for a front alignment,two new front tires, and to see about a vacuum problem not allowing my dash vents to open. The fee for the tires and alignment cost more than was first assessed to be. The alignment is not too good as the van pulls to the left. Either your dealer is a big con and thief to customers, or the mechanic is of very little knowledge with a manager not checking on him. This goes to the vacuum problem. I was charged $70 for a diagnosis on the dash vent problem. I already knew it was a vacuum line problem, but being busy with work, I did not have the time to find it right of way by myself. I figured a knowledgeable dealer mechanic would know from experience right of way, which line it would be. Instead, I am charged $70 for a diagnoses and being told that there would be a $400 charge to reroute a vacuum line to TEMPORARILY fix the dash vent problem and to recharge the air-conditioning system. I knew something was wrong with this, so I refused the $400 service to REROUTE a vacuum line for my dash vents. I got home and opened my Astro shop manual and looked at the paths of the vacuum lines. It cost me One Dollar and fifteen cents for a new vacuum hose which fixed the entire problem. My air works perfectly and out of all vents. Thank God I was not a clue-less customer. I would have been robbed for $400 on top of the expensive tire and alignment service. A TEMPORARY FIX!!!!!! Stupidity or thievery? Needless to say, I am VERY disappointed with my experience at Jennings Chevrolet and will never return. I will spread the word to everyone I know and write a review on the internet. Maybe I can save some unknowing customers from being ripped off. I will also contact the better business bureau and make them aware of these practices. Very disappointed! Shame on you! Anthony Kawalkowski

Rehan Alimohammed

Jennings Chevrolet responded to this review

July 07, 2016

Dear Mr. Kawalkowski, Thanks for your business. Our service director, Mark Rolla, told me that he had a chance to speak with you last night and review your concerns. I know that you will be out of town for a while but Mark told me that when you return we will have a technician go for a ride with you to address any concerns. Sincerely, James M. Walsh General Manager 37 Years with Jennings 847-729-1000

Reviews of Jerry Perberg