Jennings Chevrolet

Andrew Clark, New Sales Rep, Jennings Chevrolet

Andrew Clark

New Sales Rep

December 07, 2016

"easy car buying experience"

- gemkow6

easy car buying experience, great used car, serviced by the dealer before it was sold, shouldn't be any surprises. Friendly and funny sales staff as well as finance staff, no hard sales tactic. We will return for an additional used car soon.

December 06, 2016

"Satisfaction beyond my expectations"

- HappyCamper

Mac, was just awesome in resolving my problem. He really works for the consumers best interest. He was able to fix my problem in a timely matter and would call me back to answer all my concerns before work was done. I would not hesitate to use the service dept. at Jennings with any future problems. Mac and his team are truly a class act.

December 01, 2016

"Fast and friendly service"

- Phil G

Made an appt. at Jennings this morning for 8 am. Chris McElroy was my service consultant. Got my vehicle in on time and finished in a timely manner while I waited Chris was friendly and efficient. I have been to other dealerships where the service is slow and you sit around it seems forever. I live in Glenview and have appreciated Jennings staying in business over the years as so many dealerships have gone out. I see why they have a good reputation. Job well done.

Jennings Chevrolet, Glenview, IL, 60025