Jennings Chevrolet

New/Used Sales & Leasing Representative

June 22, 2017

"Service at Jennings"

- tw

Chris MCElroy (Mac) goes above and beyond to make sure my service needs are taken care of which is a huge reason I keep coming back. Taking my car in for service is something I don't look forward to, but I'm happy I can take it to Jennings.

Chris MCElroy

June 15, 2017

"Car buying should always be this easy"

- Yvette

I recently purchased a 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan. Jerry was very helpful and professional. He made me feel comfortable and was able to work with me on pricing. I can honestly say it was the most pleasurable car buying experience. Thank you Jerry and Jennings Chevrolet.

June 13, 2017

"buying a car"

- diane cruz

I have been a customer of Jennings for about 20 years.Professionalism and not overly pressured into sale much appreciated. Debbie Ress was terrific. Chevrolet is and always will be my car of choice. Thank you

Jennings Chevrolet, Glenview, IL, 60025