Jennings Chevrolet

241 Waukegan Rd.,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Jennings Chevrolet Info
About Jennings Chevrolet

Thanks to our loyal customers, Jennings Chevrolet is celebrating 56 years in business serving Glenview and the Chicago area. Our award winning sales department offers a complete inventory of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs plus a full inventory of Pre-Owned vehicles. Jennings Chevrolet can service any GM vehicle in its best-in class service department with service hours to accommodate even the busiest schedule. Whether you need genuine GM parts, body shop repairs or just friendly assistance regarding the repair of your GM car or truck look no further than Jennings Chevrolet. Visit us on line at www.jenningschevrolet.com. “Our Reputation Rides with You”.

About Jennings Chevrolet

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Peter
4/29/2016

"Warranty service"

Very professional and knowledgeable advisor. My van was ready on time as promised. Chris is always smiling and ready to give the best advice. Keep going.

sasha123
4/28/2016

"Mac is a great service advisor"

It is always such a pleasure to work with Mac. His knowledge and desire to help is unprecedented. He is always eager to explain what needs to be done and always does with a smile! I would always recommend servicing your car with Mac. Sima

Jackie G
4/26/2016

"Alan Stern is my hero!"

Alan Stern, our sales person, was very knowledgeable and worked hard to get my husband and me the best deal we could afford. We were treated with respect by everyone at the dealership and it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. So professional and sincere. We love our new cars and can't thank everyone at Jennings enough for making it easy and stress-free. Just a few hours to test drive, discuss options, negotiate price, sign papers, and get the keys! Wow, I was extremely satisfied with the experience and was very impressed with Alan. Energetic, funny, smart, and very sincere. I am thoroughly impressed and will send everyone I know to Jennings. Great dealership and great staff!

James Davis, Sr.
4/22/2016

"Mac McElroy knows his Business"

Mac deliveries what he promises. My car is a 2001 Tahoe that has a few miles on it and he cares for like it was a New car. Great customer service, Very patient and personable. He is very honest about the problems my car has and gets right to the point. He understands my need for getting my car back to me ASAP. He is the Best. Jim Davis

Mac McElroy

Tahoe11
4/13/2016

"Great Experience for First Time Buyer"

Excellent customer service from the first phone call to get information about the Tahoe. Very Friendly and Personable to deal with. They had the vehicle just as it was pictured on the website and had it cleaned up, topped off with fuel when I was ready to sign papers and drive it home. I am very happy with my experience at Jennings Chevrolet dealership.

RON & JEANNIE
4/01/2016

"Went the extra mile!"

I helped my girl friend recently purchase a car from Jennings Chevrolet and knew excatly who I wanted to deal with. Jerry Perberg! I bought a car from Jerry about 2 years ago and had a good experience then and the 2nd car was no different! Jerry is a class guy and I will recommend him to all my friends and family. They need to see Jerry for their next car.

Michael Bielinski
3/19/2016

"No Pressure"

Jerry provided a no pressure, super comfortable car buying experience. I delt solely with him during the entire process, no calling over of managers for high pressure sales, which I experienced at 2 other dealerships. If you want to be treated like a real human and know your car salesman has your best interests at heart, Jerry is your guy. Plus he Vapes :)

carguy86
3/03/2016

"Jerry Is amazing"

Went in to look at a 2014 Silverado on a saturday morning with no plans to buy one. Found the perfect truck and Jerry worked incredibly fast. Was out the door in less than 2 hours including trade in. Jerry and Dion are so awesome that we came back that following monday and leased a 2016 Equinox for my fiancé. Jerry,Dion, and Bob keep up the great work

Dion

A&L Pastrick
2/24/2016

"Above and beyond expectations!"

My wife and I had been researching 7 passenger vehicles for several months and found an ideal option at Jennings. When we arrived at the lot to look at/test drive a Honda Odyssey, Jerry met us outside and would eventually guide us through the buying process. From the initial meeting, Jerry was great to work with. Unlike other salesmen we worked with over the past several months who tried to give us the "hard sell", Jerry was very personable and made sure we felt comfortable with the vehicle, answering any questions we had along the way. He also went above and beyond to make sure that several dings and scratches were repaired before we drive it off the lot. The next time we are ready to buy a car, we will be starting with Jerry and the Jennings team! Thank you!

Tony the fire guy
2/19/2016

"Best car buying experience I have ever had. 2015 Impala LTZ"

Having purchased many new cars in the past, this was by far the best buying experience I have ever had. My Friend Steve Kroes(who has worked at Jennings as a Technician for 30 plus years) suggested this car to me and Introduced me to Adel Ubeid, my salesman. Adel did a fantastic job, he got me the best price possible and got me a fair price for my trade-in. Glen did my financing and obtained a great rate on a 60 month loan. I am usually exhausted after purchasing a new car due to the high pressure sales tactics, the dickering back and forth and having to beg for a fair price for a trade-in. None of this took place on the day I purchased my Impala from Adel and Jennings. When I left the dealership I felt excited about my new car and really enjoyed the way I was treated. It's the first time I enjoyed buying a new vehicle. A very special Thank you to Steve Kroes, Adel Ubeid, Glen and Mr. Jennings. Mr Jennings should be very proud to have these gentlemen as employees. I give Jennings an 11 on a scale of 1-10. I will send everyone I know looking for a car to see Adel ay Jennings.

Steve Kroes Technician, Glen in Financing