Jennings Chevrolet

241 Waukegan Rd.,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Jennings Chevrolet Info
About Jennings Chevrolet

Thanks to our loyal customers, Jennings Chevrolet is celebrating 56 years in business serving Glenview and the Chicago area. Our award winning sales department offers a complete inventory of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs plus a full inventory of Pre-Owned vehicles. Jennings Chevrolet can service any GM vehicle in its best-in class service department with service hours to accommodate even the busiest schedule. Whether you need genuine GM parts, body shop repairs or just friendly assistance regarding the repair of your GM car or truck look no further than Jennings Chevrolet. Visit us on line at www.jenningschevrolet.com. “Our Reputation Rides with You”.

About Jennings Chevrolet

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Dogboy1995
8/17/2015

"Great deal "

Alain and Jerry were down to earth and very helpful. I needed a traverse to tow and they found exactly what I needed. Then Jerry worked a great deal that we were satisfied with. It was pleasant and enjoyable, unlike most dealers. Jerry went the extra mile and had some surface scratches buffed out, without me asking! The sales manager Ray worked numbers quickly and fairly, we both were happy! Thankful that the staff at Jennings is unlike anyplace else I've ever shopped!

arturo2nd
8/07/2015

"Thanks Jerry."

I started by going to Grossinger; which was horrible, poor service and dishonest sales people. A co-worker recommended Jennings so there I went. You can tell the difference as soon as you start dealing with the sales crew. At no point was I pressured or pushed to a more expensive unit. They where fair with my trade (which was less than stellar). I will definitely recommend then to anybody looking to buy a quality car.

Prelude2Paradise
8/06/2015

"Great Experience - was well-worth the trip! "

We found a car we were interested in online, however this dealership was a 3 hour drive from us and we had several others on the list. After being disappointed by other dealership offerings (cars not exactly as described) we decided to give Jennings a try and THANK GOODNESS! The car we were looking at was clean, and just as described - and the personality of our sales consultant Jerry was such a breath of fresh air. Not pushy at all - only there to answer questions and provide helpful background on the car, features, and all of our options. (He even helped us test out every little thing to make sure we were comfortable with its condition!) Gave us time alone to talk, didn't hover - but was close enough if we needed him... great comfortable approach! They had a great cook-out the day we were there - so nice to get lunch provided while we were purchasing our car. 100% comfortable with the deal we got - - win win for pricing as we were shopping around. Thanks for the great experience - we'll easily check them out again next time we are in the market!

kensfield
8/06/2015

"Miss-spelled my name on all paperwork"

I did not see that they miss-spelled my name by putting an s on the end of my name. Two weeks later I was looking at the paperwork and saw the problem. I called the sales guy and he said he could do nothing about the mistake. He told me to go to DMV.

camds
8/03/2015

"2nd purchase in 2 years"

Jennings has once again delivered a great deal with no drama. I drive 45 miles one way to do business there, passing 6 competing dealerships - they are better than all of the rest from top to bottom.

BsSweetBites
7/29/2015

"Buying a Truck for a new business"

We have bought all our family cars at Jennings and it has always been a great experience! We are a new business and recently in the market for some sort of delivery truck and we knew exactly where to go! I fell in love with my City Express and everyone was just so helpful! I recommended others to go to Jennings when they saw the truck I purchased! Always a pleasure to deal with everyone they all gave me such encouraging words towards my business!

MichaelM123
7/19/2015

"BEST DEALER EXPERIENCE/EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE "

My experience with Jennings Chevrolet was the best dealer experience I have had to date. From start to finish my needs as a customer were taken care of in the most professional manner. Alain Bondi was very quick to respond to my questions after finding the vehicle on the the company's website. Alain was able to work with me on the price and provide any and all information I requested of him. After speaking with Alain for a few days about the car I felt comfortable with making the big decision of driving from Detroit, MI to Glenview, IL to take a look. A day before I was to leave Abu Badar of Jennings Chevrolet called me to confirm my arrival. I confirmed, but was concerned about the plate on the front of the vehicle and the holes that it would leave if I were to remove it after purchasing. Abu assured me that he would take care of it and he even sent me a picture of the repairs prior to my leaving for Illinois. Upon our arrival at the dealership we were greeted by Abu and offered lunch and refreshments. They had a an awesome barbeque that they apparently do a few weekends in the summer for all customers. After refueling Abu took us to the see the 2011 Cadillac CTS, and just as Abu had promised, the repairs made where the plate had made holes looked as if they were never there! Very impressed that he was able to take care of this for us with literally no questions asked! Needless to say the test drive went well and we purchased the vehicle. Abu's customer service through the entire process was amazing, he even took time to take as many pictures as my wife wanted, lol! A very honest and genuine guy and we really appreciated how smooth and comfortable of an experience we had at Jennings Chevrolet because of him. I would definitely consider returning for another vehicle if they happened to have what I was looking for. Again, the best dealer experience I've ever had. -Michael M.

Dana

Elle606
7/11/2015

"Professional Service "

I brought my 'car in for routine service. The staff at Jennings is professional and helpful. Check-in was efficient even with three cars in front of me. The rep made recommendations for service in the near future, based on my service record and mileage, without pressuring me to get services I didn't need immediately. I like that you can see the bays where cars are being serviced. The waiting room and restroom are comfortable and clean. I was told approximately how long it would take and my car was ready to go within that time frame. Loved the red Camaro convertible in the showroom.

Hexmate70
7/07/2015

"Jennings Chevrolet - Outstanding purchase experience"

I purchased my 2015 Z06 Corvette from Jennings Chevrolet and they did an excellent job of handling my entire buying experience. They have one of the most professional staffs I have ever met or worked with. My buying experience was exceptional with regard to the how I was treated by everyone at the dealership. They have a very friendly and polite staff and everyone I encountered at the dealership made me feel welcome, and they all expressed their appreciation for my business. Chris Hallenberg took care of my order and delivery of my vehicle demonstrating his expertise, Davis handled the transaction paperwork making sure I understood everything along with pointing out additional warranties I might want to consider purchasing to protect my vehicle. I have never taken delivery of a vehicle so well prepared before, the Corvette was immaculate when I received it. The vehicle orientation was done very professionally and I drove away feeling very positive about the entire process. Great dealership - great people!

DRD2012
6/30/2015

"Great Service"

Since I bought my first car with Jennings Chevrolet the service has been great, that's why I came back to buy 2nd car thanks to Jerry Perberg that sold me both cars.

Reviews of Jerry Perberg