Jennings Chevrolet

New Car Sales

February 18, 2017

"Van repair"

- Leo

I purchased multiple vehicles here and constantly service my cars there for personal use and business. Yesterday my worker indicated problem (4.45pm) with the van while driving that got me worried as he drives around and didnt want him to get hurt. I didn't want to wait too long for the car to get further damages that i wont be able to drive it to mechanic plus its very busy season. When I called Mac that i need the car repaired asap as its my main working vehicle. He squeezed me last minute and my car was out the door by 8.40pm ready for the morning. Thats the customer service that i needed and received. Getting my cars back to work in that speed is priceless.

February 15, 2017

"Debbie Ress was the best car sales person I ever dealt with."

- Janice Giffin

Debbie went above and beyond to get me what I wanted. The price, the color everything. I couldn't ask for more. She made the experience stress free. I would recommend her to all.

February 15, 2017

"EZ Car buying!"

- JPesce

Unfortunately, I was in the market for two vehicles and have been searching and searching for about 4 weeks. Between visiting various dealerships and internet searching, the process was becoming exhausting and frustrating. I located 2 vehicles that I was interested at Jennings. I am familiar with Jennings as I have had service work completed there on my former vehicles. I initially started my search at Jennings but was very set on buying two vehicles from the same location to make it very easy for myself. Thanks to Jennings, I ended my search there as well. I was introduced to Jerry and he couldn't have been more helpful and understanding of the situation. He was the first salesman I encountered that knew what my intentions were and was really willing to work with me. Other places and sales people I met in my journey were less than helpful and one particular dealership was downright deplorable. Jerry made himself available, he answered all my questions and treated me with the utmost respect, he made me feel that my business was appreciated and welcomed. Ray, the sales manager, also was very helpful and accommodating and very upfront. Davis in Finance made it easy and quick. Overall, I have had nothing but a positive experience with everyone from service to sales. I have already recommended Jerry to others that I know that may be in the market for a vehicle. I will continue to support Jennings by using the service department and I hope to continue to give them all my future car buying business. Thank you Jerry for everything!

Jennings Chevrolet, Glenview, IL, 60025