Jim Butler KIA

Floor Manager

August 16, 2017

"Wonderful experience"

- Vicki K

From my initial internet chat to leaving the dealership with my new Kia Optima, the experience was wonderful. Everyone bent over backwards to make sure that they could make a deal with me that fit my budget needs and allowed me to leave with a gorgeous new Optima. I would definitely recommend this dealership and I look forward to working with them in the years to come!

Jim Douglas
Chris Brinley

August 10, 2017

"Helpful in all situations"

- KiaJMS

I had a unique situation, but Bryan and Justin worked with me for as long as it took to get me the vehicle I wanted. I highly recommend their service department as well. I will be a life-long customer!

Justin Johnson
Other Employees : Bryan Brennan

July 31, 2017

"Best car buying experience "

- Phil

Super friendly staff and a fast, easy, purchasing process. I would recommend them to friends and I will be back for my next purchase. Thanks guys!

Kyle Robinson