Jim Ellis Audi Marietta

1715 Cobb Parkway S,
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Jim Ellis Audi Marietta Info
About Jim Ellis Audi Marietta

The Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta car dealership is a full service new and used Audi dealer in Marietta, GA, providing an unmatched level of high quality professional Audi service for the entire metropolitan Atlanta area. We carry the largest indoor inventory of new Audi, certified pre-owned Audi and used cars in Marietta, Georgia and East of Birmingham, Alabama. Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, GA also offers an Audi VIP Service, which allows you to research pricing, features, and available offers from the comfort and convenience of your own home. This VIP service, conducted by our Internet Sales department, will allow you to receive Audi online quotes for purchasing an Audi or Audi Lease specials. The entire VIP program also includes no hassle and no obligation Audi test drives. You set the appointment at the day and time that is convenient for you. When you arrive, the car will be filled up with gas, temperature adjusted for the weather, and waiting for you at Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta. In addition to this we have a world-class Audi service center and a full inventory of certified Audi car parts for you to choose from. In addition to this Audi experience - you get to decide if you're ready to purchase. So instead of sitting for hours at a dealership waiting to have the paperwork completed, you tell us the day and time that's convenient for you and when you come to pick up your new Audi, the paperwork will be ready to go and completed before the pick up. To learn more about this exclusive Jim Ellis Audi Marietta VIP service, simply contact our Audi Internet Brand Specialist via contact form or via phone at 1-866-967-9508.

About Jim Ellis Audi Marietta Learn More

Eric Hrabowski
7/13/2016

"Great Service!"

I had a great experience at Jim Ellis Audi Marietta. I worked with Kevin Brayboy. I found him to be knowledgable, curteous and helpful. The dealership made purchasing my vehicle hassle-free. Thank you Kevin and Jim Ellis Audi Marietta.

Jim Ellis Audi Marietta responded to this review

July 13, 2016

Thank you for the kind words regarding Kevin and our dealership! It is always a joy when a client leaves us a positive review. We value the time you took to share your feedback and we value your business. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity and welcome to the Audi family.

Audichik
7/13/2016

"Best Experience Ever!!!"

I will always remember this experience. Not only did i leave with one of the best cars on the road, but the customer service was wonderful! From i walked through the door, i was treated excellently from the receptionist, and then I met Kevin Brayboy who made my experience even better. I have owned a BMW and have,been to their dealership multiple times, and the experience was never as warm and inviting as this one. Thank you to the Ray C. the manager who stayed with Kevin and I even after the dealership closed and never seemed annoyed. I would confidentially recommend Kevin and this dealership to anyone and know they will be taken care of the right way!

Ray C.

Paulap40
7/11/2016

"3rd New Purchase "

Ive come to know many people at this dealership. They have made me feel like family and they always go above and beyond to help me. Ericka, Ed and Scott are a few Id like to personally acknowledge. I have been dealing with them for years and having received the best service making me a raving fan and Audi Lifer.

cchansen44
7/10/2016

"Great experience without the hassle"

Had a great experience working with Kevin and Tony. They helped to make sure I got into the car I wanted with no hassles. I would definitely recommend these guys and this dealership.

Todd Walker
7/09/2016

"Tried to Rip off my 23 year old Daughter"

My 23 year old daughter took her 2009 A4 in for a new battery. She told them that she needed a new battery. They told her that they would run some tests to verify. After 2 hours, they came back and told her that she did indeed need a new battery and that it would be $494 for the battery and installation. Fortunately, this sounded high to me and my daughter called me. I knew that was high. After checking with 2 other Audi dealerships, we found that it was 100% high. She left there (they tried to charge her $150 for attempting to rip her off) and went down the street to North Atlanta Audi, where they replaced the battery for $278. I called to talk to the service manage of Jim Ellis Audi before she left, but the service tech said he was not there...my daughter said he was! I left him a message and he did not call back. Obviously, this dealership tries to prey on young women. They were condescending to my daughter and lied to her on multiple fronts. BEWARE! North Atlanta Audi was awesome and Amy treated my daughter like a customer should be treated!!!

Mark Dobinson

mewstone
6/29/2016

"Wonderful to Work With!"

I had a great experience at Audi, buying a new Q7 from Ed Jenkins. He, along with the rest of the staff, were very helpful, courteous, and knowledgable. All of my questions were answered. I am very happy with my new car!

kennedy
6/27/2016

"Positive outcome"

My first experience with the dealership and it was memorable in a positive way. I would recommend it to friends and family to this dealership.

Ray

GirlsRock601
6/08/2016

"Great Job Audi Team"

My husband and I were in the market for a new vehicle. We are die hard infiniti lovers and we were pretty sure that is what we would purchase. However, we wanted to shop around and check out some other brands. We chose a day to shop around with no intent to purchase that day. However, I fell in love with the 2017 A5. Steve was my salesman and Tony dealt with the financial end. My experience was wonderful from the start. Steve greeted us and was more than happy to listen to my needs/wants. He worked a deal for me that was satisfactory for my budget and still got me a great car. I appreciate Steve and Tony for their attentiveness to my needs and for getting me into the a car that I absolutely love!

RStock
6/05/2016

"Steve Cole excellent, attentive salesperson"

My wife and I recently visited the Jim Ellis Audi Dealership and purchased our first Audi A3. Upon arrival we met salesman Steve Cole entering the building at the same time and quickly inquired if he could assist us. Steve remained with us the remaining portion of the day listening to our desire of wants in an attempt to locate the perfect vehicle. He quickly showed us the various models and styles of Audi and upon finding one we liked he arranged a test drive. The vehicle performed fantastic and had the desired features and options my wife wanted. On the way back to the dealership he stopped at an additional storage lot to allow us to see additional colors, styles and models of the Audi. While there, we found another vehicle for the perfect match. We then returned to the dealership to complete the sale . We enjoyed meeting Steve and found his desire to find a perfect vehicle for us made him an excellent salesman. Ray Stock

Nathan (finance)

MJones
6/03/2016

"Great experience at Jim Ellis Audi Marietta"

I visited several Audi dealerships in the Atlanta area and finalized my purchase at Jim Ellis. The salesperson, Steve Cole, was knowledgeable, professional and most importantly, my advocate. My visit to other area dealerships wasn't as favorable, which is why I returned to Jim Ellis. I would recommend others to consider purchasing a vehicle here.

Reviews of Kevin Brayboy