Jim Ellis Audi Marietta

Kevin Brayboy, Audi Brand Specialist, Jim Ellis Audi Marietta

Kevin Brayboy

Audi Brand Specialist

December 09, 2016

"Shawn Gamby - An Excellent Salesman"

- tbeechnut1

Shawn is a helpful, accommodating, easy going salesman who was able to meet every request that I had. He was even able to match the price of an Audi that was listed at a dealership in another state and arranged to have a vehicle that fit my exact specifications shipped to the dealership. He is also very knowledgeable about Audi's history and the inner-workings of the vehicles as he is an Audi owner himself. He attempted to show me how all of the features work and even volunteered to show me the inner-workings of the features on a day that I have more time to learn (being that it was 11pm since my husband and I had gotten the dealership right before they closed). Shawn is an asset to Jim Ellis Audi Marietta and should be recognized as an outstanding salesman (especially since I can be a tough cookie). Kudos to Shawn! Tiffani B.

November 29, 2016

"I had a great experience with Luke Bialas, at Audi. "

- B

I was in and out within 4, entire staff was very friendly. Luke Bialias was great! I've already recommend a friend to Luke! Thanks for a great experience!

November 26, 2016

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

- Desiree Pedescleaux

I sent a message through a car buying service offered by my employer. Within an hour, several emails came from the dealership, welcoming me. On the next day, I received an email from Joe who said he would be helping me. My husband was traveling so we had to wait a few days before we could get to the dealership. However, Joe kept in touch to answer any questions and to make sure he had the car for me. Joe was polite, knowledgeable and made us feel like we were his only concern. Joe had a previous engagement and left us with an equally capable sales adviser, Luke Bialas. Luke assisted us through the paperwork and gave us a thorough tutorial. He, too, was polite, attentive, and concerned about me and my time. He introduced us to the General Manager who welcomed us to the Audi family. My experience with both advisers was excellent. I could not have asked or wished for a better experience. I would recommend both them and give them my highest recommendation. 5 stars for both. Thank you Joe and Luke for a wonderful car buying experience. Sincerely, Desiree Pedescleaux and Dwight Andrews

New 2016 Audi A7, $72195