Jim Ellis Audi Marietta

1715 Cobb Parkway S,
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Jim Ellis Audi Marietta Info
About Jim Ellis Audi Marietta

The Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta car dealership is a full service new and used Audi dealer in Marietta, GA, providing an unmatched level of high quality professional Audi service for the entire metropolitan Atlanta area. We carry the largest indoor inventory of new Audi, certified pre-owned Audi and used cars in Marietta, Georgia and East of Birmingham, Alabama. Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, GA also offers an Audi VIP Service, which allows you to research pricing, features, and available offers from the comfort and convenience of your own home. This VIP service, conducted by our Internet Sales department, will allow you to receive Audi online quotes for purchasing an Audi or Audi Lease specials. The entire VIP program also includes no hassle and no obligation Audi test drives. You set the appointment at the day and time that is convenient for you. When you arrive, the car will be filled up with gas, temperature adjusted for the weather, and waiting for you at Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta. In addition to this we have a world-class Audi service center and a full inventory of certified Audi car parts for you to choose from. In addition to this Audi experience - you get to decide if you're ready to purchase. So instead of sitting for hours at a dealership waiting to have the paperwork completed, you tell us the day and time that's convenient for you and when you come to pick up your new Audi, the paperwork will be ready to go and completed before the pick up. To learn more about this exclusive Jim Ellis Audi Marietta VIP service, simply contact our Audi Internet Brand Specialist via contact form or via phone at 1-866-967-9508.

About Jim Ellis Audi Marietta Learn More

Kcaldwell307
9/27/2016

"I have the car of my dreams."

I've been an Audi customer for several years and never been more satisfied in working with a dealership and sales staff to get the car I want. I worked with Kevin Brayboy to upgrade my current A5 to the 2016 S line version and I couldn't be happier. His follow-up to make sure I'm happy with my purchase and willingness to answer all of my questions is the kind of service that will keep me an Audi customer.

Minni12
9/20/2016

"Wonderful experience"

My recent purchase on 08/26/2016 from Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta was a wonderful experience. I worked with Willie Olliff, who offered exceptional service. He continued to answer additional questions several days after the sale was completed. I am so happy with my awesome purchase, it meant a lot to receive such a high-quality level of service from Willie Olliff and Tony Jackson.

Olliff, Willie

Nikol
9/12/2016

"Excellent service "

I am very satisfied with my salesperson Gee he helped me find a car that I liked and showed me all my options and dedication all his time to help me find a car that I liked. And the finance rep was very kind and just overall I am very satisfied with the customer service they both gave me.

Miguel

1043mgk
9/04/2016

"Very Pleasant Experience"

Being a retired Auto Executive, who has literally called on hundreds of dealers,I was intrigued at what would transpire at Jim Ellis Audi..I must report ,in all honesty, this is one"buttoned up organization".My salesman, Saban Dawood was both professional, honest and patient. These observations are also applicable to the F&I Manager as well as Parts Department personnel I had contact with while at the store.While waiting for them to finish prepping the A5 purchased, I observed a number of dealership personnel interacting with showroom visitors. Every one was treated with interest and with zeal to answer questions or tackle issues...that is the sign of a well managed operation. Overall,one of my most enjoyable visits to a dealership. I would highly recommend this store!

Joyce
8/30/2016

"Great customer service!"

Great team of people to work with when shopping for a car. My husband and i have had our previouse Audis serviced at this dealership and we have always received excellent service.

bought it
8/29/2016

"Nikki Basista was great!!"

I am not your average buyer. Nikki took my cold call and let me to a facetime walk around with her. It made the deal for me!

ilya2k3
8/26/2016

"Great experience at Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta"

I recently had the pleasure purchasing a vehicle from Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta. My brand specialist, Kevin Brayboy, did an excellent job from start to finish in a true professional manner. Very understanding and not pushy at all during negotiations process. When financing was not going through, he got together with the management/finance to work things out. Not once during the whole process did I see any sign of frustration. Snacks and drinks were accommodated by the dealership, which is always a plus when you spend all day there buying a car. Overall an excellent experience. If you're looking for a vehicle, new or used, I highly recommend Kevin Brayboy!

tfelder
8/23/2016

"Awesome People"

I recently bough a vehicle from this dealership and I cannot be happier with the entire process and service that I received at the dealership. Kevin Brayboy was extremely helpful during the entire process. I would definitely be back whenever that time comes because this place is second to none!

Zed1014
8/20/2016

"I am extremely happy with the experience "

I chooses to come to Jim Ellis Audi Marietta because of Gee Techilo and he made it happen. He is absolutely engaging me on a very personal level more importantly he have built trust through his engagement and expertise. I am very happy about the extra help and his good customer service thanks Zewdalem Terefe

D Bailey07
8/20/2016

"Pain free process"

I had a great car buying experience. I knew what I wanted and Kevin made it happen. I will definitely be back when it's time to get another car.

Reviews of Tony Jackson