Jim Ellis Audi Marietta

1715 Cobb Parkway S,
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Jim Ellis Audi Marietta Info
About Jim Ellis Audi Marietta

The Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta car dealership is a full service new and used Audi dealer in Marietta, GA, providing an unmatched level of high quality professional Audi service for the entire metropolitan Atlanta area. We carry the largest indoor inventory of new Audi, certified pre-owned Audi and used cars in Marietta, Georgia and East of Birmingham, Alabama. Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta, GA also offers an Audi VIP Service, which allows you to research pricing, features, and available offers from the comfort and convenience of your own home. This VIP service, conducted by our Internet Sales department, will allow you to receive Audi online quotes for purchasing an Audi or Audi Lease specials. The entire VIP program also includes no hassle and no obligation Audi test drives. You set the appointment at the day and time that is convenient for you. When you arrive, the car will be filled up with gas, temperature adjusted for the weather, and waiting for you at Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta. In addition to this we have a world-class Audi service center and a full inventory of certified Audi car parts for you to choose from. In addition to this Audi experience - you get to decide if you're ready to purchase. So instead of sitting for hours at a dealership waiting to have the paperwork completed, you tell us the day and time that's convenient for you and when you come to pick up your new Audi, the paperwork will be ready to go and completed before the pick up. To learn more about this exclusive Jim Ellis Audi Marietta VIP service, simply contact our Audi Internet Brand Specialist via contact form or via phone at 1-866-967-9508.

About Jim Ellis Audi Marietta Learn More

Joyce
8/30/2016

"Great customer service!"

Great team of people to work with when shopping for a car. My husband and i have had our previouse Audis serviced at this dealership and we have always received excellent service.

bought it
8/29/2016

"Nikki Basista was great!!"

I am not your average buyer. Nikki took my cold call and let me to a facetime walk around with her. It made the deal for me!

ilya2k3
8/26/2016

"Great experience at Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta"

I recently had the pleasure purchasing a vehicle from Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta. My brand specialist, Kevin Brayboy, did an excellent job from start to finish in a true professional manner. Very understanding and not pushy at all during negotiations process. When financing was not going through, he got together with the management/finance to work things out. Not once during the whole process did I see any sign of frustration. Snacks and drinks were accommodated by the dealership, which is always a plus when you spend all day there buying a car. Overall an excellent experience. If you're looking for a vehicle, new or used, I highly recommend Kevin Brayboy!

tfelder
8/23/2016

"Awesome People"

I recently bough a vehicle from this dealership and I cannot be happier with the entire process and service that I received at the dealership. Kevin Brayboy was extremely helpful during the entire process. I would definitely be back whenever that time comes because this place is second to none!

Zed1014
8/20/2016

"I am extremely happy with the experience "

I chooses to come to Jim Ellis Audi Marietta because of Gee Techilo and he made it happen. He is absolutely engaging me on a very personal level more importantly he have built trust through his engagement and expertise. I am very happy about the extra help and his good customer service thanks Zewdalem Terefe

D Bailey07
8/20/2016

"Pain free process"

I had a great car buying experience. I knew what I wanted and Kevin made it happen. I will definitely be back when it's time to get another car.

Budman203
8/17/2016

"Wealth of knowledge"

I worked with Tawana and Erikka who were both amazing. Extremely well versed on every audi that we looked at which was great since it was our first time shopping for one their vehicles. I didn't even up purchasing a car but they have won me over as a customer for life...and the day when that will happen

Rogers2014
8/15/2016

"Great customer service"

I would recommend this dealership to anyone I know. They were patient and deligent when it came to getting the right deal for me. I will be doing business there from now on.

Miguel

Harebear
8/15/2016

"Great experience with Kevin B."

I pretty much knew what I wanted, but Kevin was great & not at all pushy (in fact, even recommended I look at a lower priced vehicle when I said I was above my budget!). Great showroom. The staff was all very helpful.

Kevin Brayboy

Chelise Farmer
8/10/2016

"I couldn't have made a better choice! "

This dealership deserves ALL FIVE of my stars for several simple reasons. First off, I was thoroughly pleased with the entire team at Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta in how they work together to provide seamless service. From the time I got there, Kevin, Scott, and Miguel made sure that I was comfortable and well informed in making the best decision, for me! I most appreciated Kevin Brayboy and his care in providing the best options to transition out of my previous vehicle. He was very knowledgeable, personable, and patient in helping me arrive at a decision that still makes me smile inside after all of the excitement has settled. I would absolutely recommend anyone to go visit Kevin and the team when the time comes to purchase a new vehicle. I expected the best and got so much more!

Miguel