Jim Ellis Audi Marietta

New Car Sales Manager

January 08, 2017

"Another Quality Experience"

- Glc3695

My 4th car from Jimmy Ellis, my 2nd Audi from Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta. Erikka, Sasha, Tony, Kevin F and the entire team are second to none in customer service which keeps me coming back. I love my 2017 Q3. If you haven't experienced JE Audi of Marietta, you haven't experienced the best. I would recommend them to anyone.

January 05, 2017

"Great experience at Jill Ellis Audi"

- Maurice637

I recently purchased a new Audi A3 at Jill Ellis Audi Marietta and had a great overall experience. I was greeted and helped right away. Everyone was very professional but still personalble and friendly. I would recommend this location to anyone in the market for a new Audi.

December 30, 2016

"Outstanding, Experienced & Attentive Sales Manager"

- JE Audi

Jim Ellis Audi Marietta is very lucky to have a Sales Manager like Erika. She is a hardworking individual with quick turn around time and the best part is "Zero Attitude" with lots of patience. Erika reached out to me through TrueCar quotes I have received and she did her best along the way to get me the best price that I was looking for and never gave up. She was very attentive, friendly which made me reach out to her more and more for price quotes and questions. To find a person like Erika in car sales is difficult because she is very honest and she is trying to do her best for the company and to the customers.

New 2017 Audi A6, $67175