Jim Ellis Audi Marietta

New Car Sales Manager

February 23, 2017

"Easy to work with."

- ctl27l

Joseph did a very good job assisting me with what it was I actually wanted and needed versus trying to sell me as much as he could. He made sure I felt comfortable in my position as the customer. He was very personable and had excellent interpersonal skills. He is very good at what he does. I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to work with him.

February 23, 2017

"Amazing Audi A4 Experience"

- bkann217

Recently I bought a new Audi A4 from Jim Ellis Audi Marietta. Verne was extremely helpful in getting me the the exact car with the right colors and packages. He was instrumental in the purchase of my first Audi walking me through the Wow experience. The staffs in this dealership are extremely supportive. They are committed to serving their customers and helped answer all my questions.

February 21, 2017

"No Nonsense Here"

- Vegas123

My mother and I were looking to buy a used car this weekend. We did plenty of research and intended to visit several local dealerships. However, thanks to Saban, Miguel, and Terrence, we only had to visit one. Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta not only met my needs but did so in a way that was fair, equitable, and honest. You can't ask for more in a car dealership.

New 2017 Audi A6, $59235