Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

9230 Wilshire Boulevard,
Beverly Hills, California 90212
Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills Info
About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

At Jim Falk Lexus, we provide Beverly Hills drivers with luxurious new Lexus vehicles at terrific prices. Stop by our Los Angeles Lexus dealership today, and see why so many loyal customers continuously return to us for their Lexus leasing, servicing and financing needs

About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

• Loaner Cars
  • Assorted Coffee, Coco, Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, and Tea
Kiki
3/18/2015

"Dedicated Sales Man Enrique"

I’m not much a review writer on any site unless I truly feel that they deserve a great review and for everyone else to know the information. I really would like everyone to know that we were very lucky to have this special sales guy Enrique for us for this purchase. My husband and I leased 2015 Lexus RX350 last weekend and turned our last Lexus in. Our lease experience was great one. We went into a lower version of RX but we ended up getting a better version for just little bit more than we originally intended to spend. Thank you Jim for a great deal!!OK, until this point it’s doesn't sound so special. But I am writing this review because Enrique went beyond of our needs after our purchase. I’m sure this happens to many people. Even though Enrique told us many times not to forget anything and make sure to check all the compartments in the car for our belongings, but we did missed some in our old car. But we didn't noticed until few days later. Knowing that most likely we won’t get our stuff back, I did text Enrique at late night to see if he would even reply back after his work hours. He replied back right away and he offered me to look our old car in their storage lot on following morning even though it was his day off. Sure enough, he sent me a text and proof of video clip as a proof of him checking our car the next day. Unfortunately, our car was already cleaned up and it was too late, (due to it has been few days since we turned it in) he managed to find a CD that was left behind the CD player. Even though, I wasn't able to get my stuff back, I really appreciate his customer service and his dedication to fulfill his customers’ needs. He deserves the best customer sales of the year award! He could easily not reply back to me or not to offer any of his help to find my belongings especially when it’s on his day off. Because of his effort and dedication to satisfy his customer, we are for sure going back to Enrique for future lease or purchase. Thank you so much for your help and a great service!

Sales Manager Jim

Janeava
3/07/2015

"Great customer service !! "

I was on a mission to find a pearl white IS250 and many other dealerships didn't have it available, or if they did they quoted an unreasonable price due to the popularity of the color. I was finally able to find the car at Jim Flakin and I have to thank Enrique for making it happen! He was extremely knowledgable and worked with me on the price as well as making the paperwork an easy process! He also patiently explained all of the features of the car. Overall, it was a great and easy going experience and I would definitely recommend this location and most importantly the salesman Enrique Carvajal :)

Emp430
3/02/2015

"Great customer service"

Very professional and friendly staff. Enrique was very patient with us while we were shopping for a Lexus IS 250. He was great at answering all our questions. We drove off with a brand new car!

ahdeals7
3/02/2015

"Lexus"

Enrique made my buying experience very enjoyable and easy. Did not expect to get a car and I ended up getting more than I ever imagined. I got a great deal, the customer service was fantastic and I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

tinybeco
2/25/2015

"Enrique provided excellent service!"

I will take all the time to write good reviews about Enrique. Enrique Carvajal has the perfect balance between being knowledgable about cars he sells and being courteous to his customers. I have bought many cars, but Enrique gave me the best experience!

MRadji
2/18/2015

"Great Customer Service!"

I bought a car from Enrique Carvajal who couldn't have been more helpful and knowledgeable. He was patient, personable, and to the point. He really went above and beyond to help me find a vehicle that was right for me and understand the features. I love my Lexus! If you are looking to purchase a Lexus, ask for Enrique. He's the best!!!

Alexander
2/14/2015

"Incredible experience "

I will like to take the time and really admire the outstanding customer service provided by Enrique Carvajal. I walked in to meet with Enrique as a first time buyer a bit nervous. Enrique was able to make my first time experience so smooth with his immediate attention to all my questions I had for him. I can honestly say I left very pleased with his estimate that he was able to work with me and being able to create that first impression relationship was just above and beyond. I highly recommend anyone to feel free to open your hands to Enrique and being able to leave with a complete smooth transition.

Hellogoodbuy
2/11/2015

"Very Satisfied "

I bought a car here before. So we came back again. Our Eurique was very knowledgeable about hybrids. He took the time to make sure we found a vehicle that fit our needs. Everything was great with my car buying a great experience. I recommend him highly!!! Thank you Enrique!

anscinta1213
2/10/2015

"Outstanding Experience with Enrique Carvajal"

We had a truly outstanding experience working with Enrique. Enrique was extremely friendly, respectful, professional, accommodating, and helpful. We had previously been to Volvo and Audi and were very disappointed with how we were treated and their lack of transparency and willingness to meet our needs. We had such a refreshing experience at Jim Falk Lexus and especially with Enrique. Enrique was extremely knowledgable about all of the vehicles and took extra time and care to ensure we felt comfortable in the vehicle we had selected and understood all of its features. Enrique went above and beyond to ensure that we were happy.

Houman
2/01/2015

"Painless experience"

Walked into Jim falk Lexus, met Enrique carvajal wonderful and painless experience. Got my last car from Keyes but know is Enrique at Jim falk only. Will definitely come see him if he's still at Jim falk for my second car

Reviews of Enrique Carvajal