Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Call
Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills Info
About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

At Jim Falk Lexus, we provide Beverly Hills drivers with luxurious new Lexus vehicles at terrific prices. Stop by our Los Angeles Lexus dealership today, and see why so many loyal customers continuously return to us for their Lexus leasing, servicing and financing needs

About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

• Loaner Cars
  • Assorted Coffee, Coco, Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, and Tea
brian.burns.3910

"Outstanding Service"

Enrique was the man! He got me in and out in under an hour and I was driving away in a my new ride. I have bought many cars and it has never been that fast. He answered all my questions and knew the car inside and out. I can tell he has done his home work! I was also impressed that he followed up to ask how I liked the car and answered additional, detailed questions on the spot without a problem. I would definitely use Enrique again and highly recommend him.

mlozano310

"Amazing Lexus Experience"

Our experience at Jim Falk Lexus was amazing!! Enrique Carvajal made it so easy to purchase our new car. Enrique was patient and went the extra mile for us. Thank you very much Enrique, Im super excited with my new car. You will definitely see us again.

John Sherman DC DIBAK

"Absoultely Amazing"

I have now gotten my second Lexus from Jim Falk which was a great experience. More specifically, Enrique Carvajal went the extra mile for me again. He was very very patient with my choices in cars but this last experience was for my wife. He spent as much time as she needed to make the best decision for her. Enrique also was very straight forward with his knowledge on the cars and he educated us on the cars that best suited our needs. We got an ES 300h this time and my last car with him was at CT 200h (April of 2014). If you are wanting a Lexus, or you think you might want a Lexus, then look no further than Enrique and Jim Falk.

S Vazifdar
11/09/2014

"Excellent Lexus experience!"

Our experience at Jim Falk Lexus was wonderful. Natalia showed us several cars. We selected one car, test drove it, and purchased it. Natalia took care of all matters very efficiently until we drove the car from the dealership. Thanks Natalia.

karen.tishkoff
10/29/2014

"The true Lexus experience!"

Thank u Chris for your patience my purchase! I was pleased w your professionalism and courtesy and hope u have a successful and lucrative career w Lexus.

JuliaLubim
10/28/2014

"My new dream car"

Great experience! Seamless transaction! No stress no hassle! Nice, hospitable, well mannered staff! I did not buy a car for quite some time, and I did not have great memories left from my previous purchases. I cannot even star to compare how much my experience at Lexus Beverly Hills was different and better then all that I had before. From the beginning to the end of the deal I had only positive and very pleasant experience. I cannot even imagine to go somewhere else for my next purchase. Thank you for great service!

vaughand1
10/05/2014

"Great purchase of certified RX350"

My experience at Lexus of Beverly Hills was outstanding. Excellent in all aspects., Lisa Burger was very helpful and outstanding to work with. I would definitely buy another vehicle from them.

Jayzeeee
9/29/2014

"U dont see Enrique at Jim falk, you're sellin yourself short"

5 months later, Enrique still at Jim falk I kept my word and decided to pick up my 4th car. I got a call from Enrique asking me if I liked my car on a followup... Which I replied of course I had just taken it for service. He once again made the numbers work and gave me a " deal I can't refuse" heck my other car still had a new car smell! But who can't say no to the amenities of a new car and not to mention everything being reset. (Services for maintenance, sat radio etc) making it a bit of a habit now Enrique drove in traffic on a Friday night during rush hour on the 405 to sign me up in the comfort of my own home, Enrique is great.. He makes me feel like a " millionaire" number "5" if Enrique is still at Jim falk. Thank you sir, for not being a " typical car salesman" and hope they value your work at Jim falk.

pedroaraujobjj
9/17/2014

"Best experience buying a car!"

I went to Lexus Beverly Hills looking for my new car and Enrique Carvajal brought my car buying experience to a new level; very professional, good price ,extremely fast , and the most important didn't change his price on the end. I'm very busy with work and he managed to finish the deal really quick, without wasting any time. I guarantee that he didn't only got a deal but a lifetime customer.

d276428p
9/08/2014

"Professional and friendly experience"

We purchased a used Lexus 2011 CT200h from this dealership. Our sales consultant was Enrique Carvajal. We first met Enrique by phone because we live in Irvine, Ca and the dealership is in Beverly Hills about 60 miles from our home. He gave us a nice verbal description of the vehicle we were interested in and took the time to send us additional pictures of the car via iPhone. We spoke to him on a weekday and told him we could not make it to the dealership until Sunday and what impressed me about Enrique was that he kept in contact with us throughout the week without being to pushy or annoying. He made himself available to us even after working hours. We showed up on a Sunday to look at the car and we were very impressed with Enrique's service and the vehicle. We made the purchase and from the time of the deal until we drove away did not take more than 1 hour. Very quick and painless. I will have to say in addition to Enrique's positive demeanor he went above and beyond to show us how the car operated inside and out. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to the fine points of the features of the car. I highly recommend this dealership and Enrique Carvajal. It was well worth our drive and time.

Reviews of Enrique Carvajal