Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

9230 Wilshire Boulevard,
Beverly Hills, California 90212
Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills Info
About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

At Jim Falk Lexus, we provide Beverly Hills drivers with luxurious new Lexus vehicles at terrific prices. Stop by our Los Angeles Lexus dealership today, and see why so many loyal customers continuously return to us for their Lexus leasing, servicing and financing needs

About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

• Loaner Cars
  • Assorted Coffee, Coco, Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, and Tea
wors experience ever
11/25/2015

"very unprofessional and rude"

On November 24, 2015 I bring my car in due to not starting, which left me stranded. Once I brought the car in for this issue of not starting, I also happen to mention about my Enform not working properly. Eddy Chavarria along with Maria Hosgor Insisted that they trouble shoot the Enform after I told him (Eddy) that I do not want to do that right now, I have to go home. He still pushed the issue. I told him, that I just want to leave. He then he tells me to GET OUT, and go to any other dealership in the nation! knowing my car is not working/starting properly. While he is walking away, I had to beg him to just give me a loaner and that YOU wanted to mess with the Enform as I just wanted to drop off my vehicle in the first place. HE, changes his mind and gives me a loaner. after I tell him I have no way of getting home with a disabled car...WORST EXPERIENCE AND HE IS A HORRIBLE PERSON to threaten someone who is in dire straights of being stranded and vulnerable. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgad26
9/19/2015

"Worst experience from James Neal"

Highly disappointed with James Neal the sales manager at Lexus of Beverly Hills. This was the worst car buying experience I have ever had. I have been in the Lexus family for over 13 years and I have never come across a sales manager as rude, disrespectful, unprofessional, and unfriendly as him. He provided the most horrible customer service I have ever received with the most negative approach. I DO NOT recommend James Neal of Beverly Hills to anyone. 1-star review was well deserved.

James Neal

Vintas
8/03/2015

"...in a few words. THANK You, Mr. Enrique Carvajal !!!"

I met Mr. Enrique Carvajal when he was working as a Sales Person, at Lexus Santa Monica, and followed him when he transferred to Jim Falk of Beverly Hills. I am driving, again...THE Best Car I have had in my Life: an IS 250 C I do Love the Shape, the Size, the Colour, the Simplicity of its Interior, & a Hard Top Convertible ! I Am Greatly Thankful to Mr. Enrique Carvajal, who "knows THE Product he sells". He has always been kind, pleasantly persuasive, always available, and... Thanks to Enrique, I am now driving my -- THIRD -- IS 250 C Gustavo H. Vintas.

Christian Fell
8/02/2015

"First time Buyer - Awesome experience!"

Hey, so . Buying a car = dread, right? Wrong! I must say Enrique Carvajal changed my perception I had, maybe from old movies etc, buying a car from dealers. There's nothing pushy or exhausting about buying a car and Enrique made it clear he is there to help you find what you want and make it happen. Although, Enrique had already some buyers to deal with and it didn't occur to me until writing this review, that he managed me and my wife effortless. He is not only an awsome salesman, more so an awesome person. He gets you, and levels with you: deals, making money, not important. What to you want, is what he wants to know and it shows this is important to him. Overall, I had really great day, couldn't have planned it better myself. @Enrique Carvajal Thanks Man! :)

Luvmysuv
7/18/2015

"Great inventory and service from Enrique Carvajal"

I've been looking at the new NX for the last couple of months. Enrique was the first person to show me the car and even had the patience to show it to my little boy (in Spanish, per request!) who loves cars. He answered all my questions but didn't feel pushy. At the end, Enrique found the car with all the specs I needed and helped make the buying process quick - I was in and out in about an hour.

Sandy Lopez
7/14/2015

"Lexus IS "

This was by far my best car buying experience!!!!All because of Enrique Carvajal... I just leased a 2015 Lexus IS250. Let me start of by saying that I went in looking for a specific style and color. However, the color was not available. He took charge of the situation and searched till he found exactly what I wanted. Not only did Enrique go above and beyond to search what I was looking for he made the whole paperwork process easy and fast, he gave me a tutorial of how to use all the cool features of the car, he also followed up with me the next day to ensure I was still in love with my Lexus. I am so happy with my new Lexus.Enrique and his team are experts in what they do,I am very pleased in the service and professionalism they have to offer here.

alexpeais
7/14/2015

"Amazing Service and People!"

I was so happy with the level of service I received from the people at Jim Falk Lexus in Beverly Hills! Enrique Carvajal was the primary person helping me and I have never felt more taken care of. Everyone was extremely accommodating and nice and they really went above and beyond to make my experience wonderful. I would highly recommend this dealership and Enrique in particular to all of my friends and family!

liz19
7/05/2015

"Enrique Carvajal is the Best"

Enrique was incredible!!!! We were extremely frustrated with all of the other dealerships we went to. Finally, when we walked into Jim Falk, Enrique greeted us and we knew we were in good hands. He understands his client's needs and provides an extremely clear and accurate overview of how he can provide the best possible solution. Everyone else felt like they were not giving us the full picture, but Enrique knows everything about the cars he sells which was very refreshing. If you are looking for a new car whether it's to lease or buy, ask for Enrique!

alabe
6/28/2015

"ENRIQUE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND!"

My car buying experience was amazing and thats a credit to Enrique. He made it his mission to find me the perfect car. He even brought the car to me so I could test drive it, making everything very convenient. After some thought I made my decision and walked away with a great RX350 and couldn't be happier.

Levon
6/19/2015

"Best sales experience I have ever had"

I was in the neighborhood today and decided to stop by to look at a few we cars made appointment before I went in with Bijan and have to say he was the best salesman I have ever dealt with. I walked in just wanted to look at cars and ended up leaving in my new gs350 f sport. My family loves the car and I am going to refer everyone I know to the salesman that made the car buying experience very easy.

Reviews of Eddy Chavarria