Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

9230 Wilshire Boulevard,
Beverly Hills, California 90212
Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills Info
About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

At Jim Falk Lexus, we provide Beverly Hills drivers with luxurious new Lexus vehicles at terrific prices. Stop by our Los Angeles Lexus dealership today, and see why so many loyal customers continuously return to us for their Lexus leasing, servicing and financing needs

About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

• Loaner Cars
  • Assorted Coffee, Coco, Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, and Tea
WZN Exclusive
1/16/2016

"Nothing but games and crazy prices"

I was trying to buy two brand new LX 570's. The salespeople kept promising to get me a great price, but wouldn't give me any fixed pricing. It took a whole 5 days to give me a firm price on both vehicles! Unbelievable! Then when I finally got the pricing, I was told they don't discount new SUV's, and I should be happy that they aren't charging over MSRP! Crazy, and they took forever to get anything done.

Kyle Larson

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills responded to this review

April 28, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Even though your comments did not shine a positive light on our dealership, it is helpful to us in discovering weaknesses and improving processes. We apologize for your negative experience. At Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills, we are committed to fair, honest pricing. It’s unfortunate that there was miscommunication and you were unhappy after pricing was discussed.

Lexus1818
12/09/2015

"Taj is the man "

Highly recommend Taj if considering going to Lexus. Taj gets the best deal, and assures that you will drive off with the car you want with the best rate.

Joey

ericcglee
11/26/2015

"Jesse Colon is the man!"

Pros: Quick, simple, friendly, and polite. Been to here twice for some warranty work and honestly this is the best experience that I've had at ANY dealership not just a Lexus dealership hands down. Jesse went above and beyond to make sure that I was completely satisfied and definitely saved me a good chunk of money because I'm pretty certain that I wouldn't have gotten the same treatment if I went to another dealership with my issues. Each time I was at this dealership, I was literally in and out in around 20 minutes or so. All paperwork done and a loaner in hand ready to go outside. I have no complaints what so ever and will probably not go to any other dealership for service besides this one for my vehicle. As with all Lexus dealerships..TV, free wifi plus pastries and drinks which include sodas, juice, a Starbucks coffee dispenser and bottles of water. Cons: It's LA so traffic is always going to be a bit of a pain to get to and from. The dealership is crammed a bit into this small plot of land, but there really isn't anything that anyone can really do about it. Bottom line: I've never had a good impression of Beverly Hills because a lot of the people there aren't very friendly and it feels as if a lot of them look down on others. Lots of snotty and impatient customers at the dealership too which makes me feel sorry for the people working there because they're generally really nice. It's a bit of a pain to make the drive out there, but honestly i'd drive a lot further for the service that they provide.

wors experience ever
11/25/2015

"very unprofessional and rude"

On November 24, 2015 I bring my car in due to not starting, which left me stranded. Once I brought the car in for this issue of not starting, I also happen to mention about my Enform not working properly. Eddy Chavarria along with Maria Hosgor Insisted that they trouble shoot the Enform after I told him (Eddy) that I do not want to do that right now, I have to go home. He still pushed the issue. I told him, that I just want to leave. He then he tells me to GET OUT, and go to any other dealership in the nation! knowing my car is not working/starting properly. While he is walking away, I had to beg him to just give me a loaner and that YOU wanted to mess with the Enform as I just wanted to drop off my vehicle in the first place. HE, changes his mind and gives me a loaner. after I tell him I have no way of getting home with a disabled car...WORST EXPERIENCE AND HE IS A HORRIBLE PERSON to threaten someone who is in dire straights of being stranded and vulnerable. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgad26
9/19/2015

"Worst experience from James Neal"

Highly disappointed with James Neal the sales manager at Lexus of Beverly Hills. This was the worst car buying experience I have ever had. I have been in the Lexus family for over 13 years and I have never come across a sales manager as rude, disrespectful, unprofessional, and unfriendly as him. He provided the most horrible customer service I have ever received with the most negative approach. I DO NOT recommend James Neal of Beverly Hills to anyone. 1-star review was well deserved.

James Neal

Vintas
8/03/2015

"...in a few words. THANK You, Mr. Enrique Carvajal !!!"

I met Mr. Enrique Carvajal when he was working as a Sales Person, at Lexus Santa Monica, and followed him when he transferred to Jim Falk of Beverly Hills. I am driving, again...THE Best Car I have had in my Life: an IS 250 C I do Love the Shape, the Size, the Colour, the Simplicity of its Interior, & a Hard Top Convertible ! I Am Greatly Thankful to Mr. Enrique Carvajal, who "knows THE Product he sells". He has always been kind, pleasantly persuasive, always available, and... Thanks to Enrique, I am now driving my -- THIRD -- IS 250 C Gustavo H. Vintas.

Christian Fell
8/02/2015

"First time Buyer - Awesome experience!"

Hey, so . Buying a car = dread, right? Wrong! I must say Enrique Carvajal changed my perception I had, maybe from old movies etc, buying a car from dealers. There's nothing pushy or exhausting about buying a car and Enrique made it clear he is there to help you find what you want and make it happen. Although, Enrique had already some buyers to deal with and it didn't occur to me until writing this review, that he managed me and my wife effortless. He is not only an awsome salesman, more so an awesome person. He gets you, and levels with you: deals, making money, not important. What to you want, is what he wants to know and it shows this is important to him. Overall, I had really great day, couldn't have planned it better myself. @Enrique Carvajal Thanks Man! :)

Luvmysuv
7/18/2015

"Great inventory and service from Enrique Carvajal"

I've been looking at the new NX for the last couple of months. Enrique was the first person to show me the car and even had the patience to show it to my little boy (in Spanish, per request!) who loves cars. He answered all my questions but didn't feel pushy. At the end, Enrique found the car with all the specs I needed and helped make the buying process quick - I was in and out in about an hour.

Sandy Lopez
7/14/2015

"Lexus IS "

This was by far my best car buying experience!!!!All because of Enrique Carvajal... I just leased a 2015 Lexus IS250. Let me start of by saying that I went in looking for a specific style and color. However, the color was not available. He took charge of the situation and searched till he found exactly what I wanted. Not only did Enrique go above and beyond to search what I was looking for he made the whole paperwork process easy and fast, he gave me a tutorial of how to use all the cool features of the car, he also followed up with me the next day to ensure I was still in love with my Lexus. I am so happy with my new Lexus.Enrique and his team are experts in what they do,I am very pleased in the service and professionalism they have to offer here.

alexpeais
7/14/2015

"Amazing Service and People!"

I was so happy with the level of service I received from the people at Jim Falk Lexus in Beverly Hills! Enrique Carvajal was the primary person helping me and I have never felt more taken care of. Everyone was extremely accommodating and nice and they really went above and beyond to make my experience wonderful. I would highly recommend this dealership and Enrique in particular to all of my friends and family!

Reviews of Eddy Chavarria