Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Eddy Chavarria, Assistant Service Manager, Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Eddy Chavarria

Assistant Service Manager
1.7
Maria Hosgor, Service Consultant / Technology Specialist, Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Maria Hosgor

Service Consultant / Technology Specialist

Barbara Hamilton, Service Consultant / Technology Specialist, Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Barbara Hamilton

Service Consultant / Technology Specialist

Frederick Hall, Service Consultant / Technology Specialist, Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Frederick Hall

August 02, 2017

"Lexus of BeverlyHills"

- Carservice

Horrible experience. They just like to charge because you didn't get the car from them my service was supposed to be free. They wanted to charge me $299. For my first service. Never go to them if I could put no star I would say no star. Also when I just leased the car. Had issue with the trunk couldn't close it. The guy said you have to leave the car and they charge $400.00 because they thought was broken. I drove to Santa Monica. The gentleman there said let me look at it. Took the car last than five minuets came back with fixed trunk. It was not broken. I didn't need to pay. They just charging. I did all free in Santa Monica

Front desk

July 06, 2017

"Crooked Lies"

- AC123

On May 31st 2017, I test drove a used 2015 CT200h at Jim Falk Lexus Beverly Hills. While salesman Chris showed me the car, I noticed it was a little dirty. He said that the car had not been detailed yet, and that it would be. While on the test drive, I asked about price flexibility. Chris informed me that the price is non-negotiable, but that the dealerships offers gifts, and he could give me $100 gas card if I purchased the car. After the test drive Chris and I discussed financing. I informed him that I already had a loan approved by my credit union for 2.69%apr for 3 years. He told me he could see what he could do to beat that. A few minutes later Chris came back with sales manager John. We sat down and he showed me a print out of his offer which was 3.65% for 5 years. The offer made my monthly payment considerably less, so I agreed with the 3.65% apr for 5 years and we shook on it. I secured car insurance on the phone while Chris talked to Jeannie Han the financial manager away in her office. After a few minutes Jeannie came out and brought me to her office and immediately began selling me on additional insurance options. After about 15 minutes of telling her no thank you, she eventually coerced me into adding the tire and wheel protection with cosmetic coverage, after informing me that I could cancel it within 30 days. Next, she asked me about down payment. I didn't have my checkbook, so she said Chris would follow me home so I could make the down payment. She told me to sign the paperwork, I did and she gave me the keys. I texted Chris my address and he took me to my car. Once I left I noticed it hadn't been detailed. There was what appeared to be soda spilled in the cup holder, there were shoe marks all over the bottoms of both doors, there was ring on the seat where some had set down a cup. Just all sorts of little things which showed me the car wasn't detailed as promised. That was strike 1. When Chris arrived to my house I reminded him about the $100 gas card he had promised me. He apologized for forgetting to bring it, and said it's not a problem he would mail it to me. The next day I texted Chris asking if he had sent the gift card. He texted back "Let me talk to John." The following day I texted Chris again, asking if he was going to send me the gift card. He said, "I spoke to John yesterday and he's sending it out." Four days later I texted Chris again and informed him that I still hadn't received the gas card. I asked him if I needed to talk to John or someone else myself. He didn't respond. The next day I texted him again and he still has never replied. John never sent it, I was lied to about getting a $100 gas if I bought the car. That was strike 2. At this point I start having a bad feeling about the service at the dealership, I decide I need to cancel the wheel and tire service agreement which was $1,800.00 I began calling Jeannie who had told me I needed to call her within 30 days if I wanted to cancel the contract. Over the next two days I call her about 8 times and leave messages. She never responds. Finally I find her email address. I emailed her and she responded that I would get confirmation of cancellation within 3 business days. That was another lie, 2 weeks later I'm still waiting for any sort of confirmation. Finance director Cami called me last week. I explained to her my issues and problems and asked for her help she said she would help me cancel the service agreement. She gave me her email address, I've emailed her three times with no response. Another lie from another employee of Jim Falk Lexus Beverly Hills. WORST OF ALL, when I decided I needed to cancel the service agreement, I looked at the contract I had signed. As ridiculous as it may sound would you believe they had changed the terms of the contract before I signed it?!!!, After agreeing and shaking on 3.65% My dumb butt had signed off on a 5 year apr of 4.7%!!! This was my first time not paying cash for a car, and I learned a valuable lesson. It's for me that they were able to hustle me like this, and I'm disappointed in myself for signing a contract without double checking something so important like the apr. But Chris, John, Cami, and Jeannie should be ashamed of themselves too for lying to me about the car being detailed before I drove off, for lying to me about sending a $100 gas card, for not responding or returning calls from customers, for lying about trying to help me through my issues, for not handling business like cancelling an agreement in a timely matter as promised, and especially for changing the terms of a contract from a 3.65%apr to 4.7% I've never had such a horrible experience with customer service in my life, and I really hope to make anyone considering buying a car from Jim Falk Lexus Beverly Hills, think twice. Whatever you do don't believe any of their promises and thoroughly check anything they ask you to sign! Better yet, don't go there!

Jeannie Han, Cami Perez, John Han, Chris Loser-Boy

July 03, 2017

"can not talk with anybody. Tipical sales people attitude."

- lexus

I took my NX for rear damage since I leased the Vehicle, They Kept my car for 3 Days and called me to pick up my car. When I got my car, The car was so dirty, and per they advisor was told me, they replaced the rear Bumper, what a lier, Be careful with the scam. Make sure take a picture of car before you take to repair. Also, was noticed they put Milage in/out same number which I complain to Eddy Chavarria, the milage is 40 above you put on paper, All Sales and service are scam with Beverly Hills attitude. Be very careful. The only thing they tell you "We appologize" which doesn't mean anything exept screw people. I left many messages with this dealer since Jan 2017 unfortunatly nobody returned my car. They are very unorganize.

Eddy Chavarria