Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

9230 Wilshire Boulevard,
Beverly Hills, California 90212
Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills Info
About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

At Jim Falk Lexus, we provide Beverly Hills drivers with luxurious new Lexus vehicles at terrific prices. Stop by our Los Angeles Lexus dealership today, and see why so many loyal customers continuously return to us for their Lexus leasing, servicing and financing needs

About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

• Loaner Cars
  • Assorted Coffee, Coco, Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, and Tea
liz19
7/05/2015

"Enrique Carvajal is the Best"

Enrique was incredible!!!! We were extremely frustrated with all of the other dealerships we went to. Finally, when we walked into Jim Falk, Enrique greeted us and we knew we were in good hands. He understands his client's needs and provides an extremely clear and accurate overview of how he can provide the best possible solution. Everyone else felt like they were not giving us the full picture, but Enrique knows everything about the cars he sells which was very refreshing. If you are looking for a new car whether it's to lease or buy, ask for Enrique!

alabe
6/28/2015

"ENRIQUE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND!"

My car buying experience was amazing and thats a credit to Enrique. He made it his mission to find me the perfect car. He even brought the car to me so I could test drive it, making everything very convenient. After some thought I made my decision and walked away with a great RX350 and couldn't be happier.

Levon
6/19/2015

"Best sales experience I have ever had"

I was in the neighborhood today and decided to stop by to look at a few we cars made appointment before I went in with Bijan and have to say he was the best salesman I have ever dealt with. I walked in just wanted to look at cars and ended up leaving in my new gs350 f sport. My family loves the car and I am going to refer everyone I know to the salesman that made the car buying experience very easy.

Is350
6/16/2015

"False advertise, mislead information"

I recently purchased a used 2014 Is350 thru Jim falk Lexus, when I asked the salesman Nordine why this car isn't certified and he said that the car is so new, it doesn't need certified. After taken it home I kept hearing this clucking noise so I took it in to my local Lexus dealer and found out that noise came from a loose subframe bolt which the car has obvious signs that it has been to a body shop and repainted so it can't be certified. when I contacted jim falk Lexus, the sales manager name Phillip said I was making up stories and said his dealership wouldn't overlook that. So I sent in the report from my local Lexus dealer which shut him up but so far they still haven't taken responsibility for anything.

chrismig
5/14/2015

"Best car buying experience ever..."

Best car buying experience ever...I never had to leave my home...I told him what I wanted and he showed up at my door...went over everything and drove away in my other (leased) car!!! And my car is awesome!!! Enrique Carvajal is the best!!!

TarynB
5/03/2015

"Enrique is the best!"

Ask for Enrique! He was great, and found me the perfect car. I came in to look on Friday, and after thinking about it over night, the car I originally wanted had already sold. But, Enrique pulled through. He found me an even better RX 350, with a lot less mileage and I couldn't be happier. It has everything I want. He gave us a great deal and was quick, efficient, and fun to be around! I love my new car and had a great experience here.

Carreviews
4/01/2015

"Enrique- a sweet and caring salesman "

I signed a lease for a new Lexus today from a guy named Enrique, after months of searching for an affordable yet luxury car. He's an amazing guy, really helpful and caring. He got us a great deal, and we couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a good car to go speak with Enrique. He will work hard for you until you're satisfied with the car and with the price.

Kindrex Leigh
3/30/2015

"Exceptional Customer Service and Great Deal"

I came in just to test drive a few cars because I was in the area and in need of a new car. I wasn't expecting to get a car because I was by myself and I have never bought a car by myself before. I was greeted by Vlad who was a pleasure to work with. He let me test drive the cars I wanted in the colors I liked (which involved him moving several cars to get to it). He went out of his way and was very knowledgeable about each model and was not trying to sell a car but to help educate me about Lexus and each model I was interested in. After I test drove, we worked on lease options with Enrique. I felt very comfortable, not stressed and actually excited (which has never happened at a car dealership before). We negotiated on a few things and it felt fair on both sides. I felt like I got a really good deal and I ended up walking out with a new car!! Enrique was a pleasure to work with and wasn't pushy but more helpful and made me feel confident on my decision. Ray in finance was very helpful, professional and quick. He was thorough and help me understand everything I was signing and took his time. This was the best car experience I have every had because Vlad, Enrique and Ray were there helping me and making me feel comfortable, instead of being pushy.

Lexus NX
3/29/2015

"Good deal. Even better customer service."

Just picked up the new NX 200t. Really enjoyed working with Enrique. Explained my options clearly and wasn't too "sales-y". Will be back...

Jim
3/29/2015

"Painless sales experience "

Came in about a month a half ago interested in the ls460 ( was comparing with the bmw 7 series) and met Enrique carvajal. Wonderful young man, knowledgeable and sincere. To cut right to the point I ended buying the 7 series, he called me still to follow up with me and congratulate me on my purchase, I appreciate his follow up even though I didn't buy a car from him. A month later the 7 series started making me uncomfortable to the point of returning the car back to bmw. Reached out to Enrique and made a sale on the brand new rx350. Gave me great a deal and finalize the sale right there. Thank you enrique will recommend my family and associates.

Reviews of Jesus Colon