Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

9230 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90212

Eddy Chavarria, Assistant Service Manager, Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Eddy Chavarria

Assistant Service Manager

Maria Hosgor, Service Consultant / Technology Specialist, Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Maria Hosgor

Service Consultant / Technology Specialist

Barbara Hamilton, Service Consultant / Technology Specialist, Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Barbara Hamilton

Service Consultant / Technology Specialist

Ara Ovasapyan, Sales Consultant / Delivery Specialist, Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Ara Ovasapyan

Sales Consultant / Delivery Specialist

June 09, 2017

"Avoid these scammers!"

- Lexus Driver

My mother is 87 years old, and has a 2008 LS460 which she's been bringing here for years. She brought the car in due to a warning light. She called me up and said she didn't understand what Lexus Service was saying to her (she is hard of hearing), and asked me to speak with them, and check it out. They informed me that the cars wiring harness was bad, and that was why the airbag warning light was coming on. To replace the wiring harness would be $3,000 for parts, and $3,500 labor. They also said it needed rear brakes and rotor service ($700), and two hoses replaced ($740), along with other misc. items, total of over $8,500! I told them that for the time being, we were going to hold off on the work. I picked the car up, and drove it directly to Van Nuys Lexus. I TOLD Van Nuys Lexus that I was at another dealership which recommended brakes, wiring harness and new hoses, and would they please inspect the car. (If Van Nuys Lexus wanted to rip me off, I gave them a big, fat opening!) The next day, they called and informed me that the wiring harness was fine, brakes were fine, and all hoses were fine (car only has 27,000 miles, as my elderly mother rarely drives) They recommended doing the 30,000 miles service, clean the fuel injectors and replace the tires. I did all of the work they recommended except the tires (which I had replaced somewhere else), total work: $1,050!!!!! I have been driving the car now for 10 days, and it drives BEAUTIFULLY, and the warning light has NOT come back on. Disgusting! Jim Falk Lexus tried to stick it to a 85 + year old customer, who has been going there for EIGHT YEARS!!!

Eddy Chavarria

June 02, 2017

"Overcharged for a scheduled maintenance"

- Matin

I usually do the scheduled maintenance at the place where I leased my GS from, Keyes. However, this time I decided to go to Jim Falk since they are closer to me. It was a 25000 miles maintenance which is a relatively minor one. So, the service adviser tells me "your car requires this, that, and the other thing." I tell him if it is required, then go ahead and do it. The total comes to $800. Since the 5000 and 15000 miles maintenance I had at Keyes were at around $300, the total caught me off guard. I asked the adviser whether it was really required and he said yes. I went home and check the maintenance guide. Apparently, 2/3 of the things required for my vehicle were not even required, they were just optional things dealerships make money on. When I serviced at Keyes, their advisers specifically said that these things are required by the maintenance guide and these things are optional. Not at Jim Falk. They misinform you that it is a required procedure rather than an optional one. So, the required procedure costs $300 and then they overcharge you for the stuff that I didn't need $500. Save your money and service your car anywhere else but Jim Falk.

Angel

March 26, 2017

"Thank you"

- hope2017

Mr. Na, thank you very much for your assistance. You made a difference. I am sure people want to work with a salesperson like you as you care for your customers.

Han Na