Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

9230 Wilshire Boulevard,
Beverly Hills, California 90212
Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills Info
About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

At Jim Falk Lexus, we provide Beverly Hills drivers with luxurious new Lexus vehicles at terrific prices. Stop by our Los Angeles Lexus dealership today, and see why so many loyal customers continuously return to us for their Lexus leasing, servicing and financing needs

About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

• Assorted Coffee, Coco, Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, and Tea
TarynB
5/03/2015

"Enrique is the best!"

Ask for Enrique! He was great, and found me the perfect car. I came in to look on Friday, and after thinking about it over night, the car I originally wanted had already sold. But, Enrique pulled through. He found me an even better RX 350, with a lot less mileage and I couldn't be happier. It has everything I want. He gave us a great deal and was quick, efficient, and fun to be around! I love my new car and had a great experience here.

Carreviews
4/01/2015

"Enrique- a sweet and caring salesman "

I signed a lease for a new Lexus today from a guy named Enrique, after months of searching for an affordable yet luxury car. He's an amazing guy, really helpful and caring. He got us a great deal, and we couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a good car to go speak with Enrique. He will work hard for you until you're satisfied with the car and with the price.

Kindrex Leigh
3/30/2015

"Exceptional Customer Service and Great Deal"

I came in just to test drive a few cars because I was in the area and in need of a new car. I wasn't expecting to get a car because I was by myself and I have never bought a car by myself before. I was greeted by Vlad who was a pleasure to work with. He let me test drive the cars I wanted in the colors I liked (which involved him moving several cars to get to it). He went out of his way and was very knowledgeable about each model and was not trying to sell a car but to help educate me about Lexus and each model I was interested in. After I test drove, we worked on lease options with Enrique. I felt very comfortable, not stressed and actually excited (which has never happened at a car dealership before). We negotiated on a few things and it felt fair on both sides. I felt like I got a really good deal and I ended up walking out with a new car!! Enrique was a pleasure to work with and wasn't pushy but more helpful and made me feel confident on my decision. Ray in finance was very helpful, professional and quick. He was thorough and help me understand everything I was signing and took his time. This was the best car experience I have every had because Vlad, Enrique and Ray were there helping me and making me feel comfortable, instead of being pushy.

Lexus NX
3/29/2015

"Good deal. Even better customer service."

Just picked up the new NX 200t. Really enjoyed working with Enrique. Explained my options clearly and wasn't too "sales-y". Will be back...

Jim
3/29/2015

"Painless sales experience "

Came in about a month a half ago interested in the ls460 ( was comparing with the bmw 7 series) and met Enrique carvajal. Wonderful young man, knowledgeable and sincere. To cut right to the point I ended buying the 7 series, he called me still to follow up with me and congratulate me on my purchase, I appreciate his follow up even though I didn't buy a car from him. A month later the 7 series started making me uncomfortable to the point of returning the car back to bmw. Reached out to Enrique and made a sale on the brand new rx350. Gave me great a deal and finalize the sale right there. Thank you enrique will recommend my family and associates.

Bill skinner
3/28/2015

"Loyal to Enrique and Lexus brand"

This is by far a milestone for myself ( 10th Lexus car) and for my salesman Enrique Carvajal ( this is also his 10th he's leased to my wife and I) we have seen him grow and grow since he's took care of us at Lexus Santa monica, we really appreciate his service and will follow him anywhere he goes. He is the only reason I now buy cars from Jim falk Lexus. His achievements show just noticed he is ranked the highest at his dealership from previous satisfied customers. Look no other than Enrique Carvajal to treat you the best and with class. Will see you soon for my 11th car Enrique. Thank you so much!

Kiki
3/18/2015

"Dedicated Sales Man Enrique"

I’m not much a review writer on any site unless I truly feel that they deserve a great review and for everyone else to know the information. I really would like everyone to know that we were very lucky to have this special sales guy Enrique for us for this purchase. My husband and I leased 2015 Lexus RX350 last weekend and turned our last Lexus in. Our lease experience was great one. We went into a lower version of RX but we ended up getting a better version for just little bit more than we originally intended to spend. Thank you Jim for a great deal!!OK, until this point it’s doesn't sound so special. But I am writing this review because Enrique went beyond of our needs after our purchase. I’m sure this happens to many people. Even though Enrique told us many times not to forget anything and make sure to check all the compartments in the car for our belongings, but we did missed some in our old car. But we didn't noticed until few days later. Knowing that most likely we won’t get our stuff back, I did text Enrique at late night to see if he would even reply back after his work hours. He replied back right away and he offered me to look our old car in their storage lot on following morning even though it was his day off. Sure enough, he sent me a text and proof of video clip as a proof of him checking our car the next day. Unfortunately, our car was already cleaned up and it was too late, (due to it has been few days since we turned it in) he managed to find a CD that was left behind the CD player. Even though, I wasn't able to get my stuff back, I really appreciate his customer service and his dedication to fulfill his customers’ needs. He deserves the best customer sales of the year award! He could easily not reply back to me or not to offer any of his help to find my belongings especially when it’s on his day off. Because of his effort and dedication to satisfy his customer, we are for sure going back to Enrique for future lease or purchase. Thank you so much for your help and a great service!

Sales Manager Jim

Janeava
3/07/2015

"Great customer service !! "

I was on a mission to find a pearl white IS250 and many other dealerships didn't have it available, or if they did they quoted an unreasonable price due to the popularity of the color. I was finally able to find the car at Jim Flakin and I have to thank Enrique for making it happen! He was extremely knowledgable and worked with me on the price as well as making the paperwork an easy process! He also patiently explained all of the features of the car. Overall, it was a great and easy going experience and I would definitely recommend this location and most importantly the salesman Enrique Carvajal :)

Emp430
3/02/2015

"Great customer service"

Very professional and friendly staff. Enrique was very patient with us while we were shopping for a Lexus IS 250. He was great at answering all our questions. We drove off with a brand new car!

ahdeals7
3/02/2015

"Lexus"

Enrique made my buying experience very enjoyable and easy. Did not expect to get a car and I ended up getting more than I ever imagined. I got a great deal, the customer service was fantastic and I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Reviews of Enrique Carvajal