Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills
Call
Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills Info
About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills is an "Elite" of Lexus dealership. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• WiFi
  • Cable TV / Plasma Screen Monitor
  • Free Valet Parking
  • Free Car Wash
  • Loaner Cars
  • Assorted Coffee, Coco, Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, and Tea

"Great price and service"

Enrique Carvajal was my salesman and he went far out of his way to make the sale and then folllow up with me. Chris Guerra in finance got great financing. Really happy with my Lexus and that I bought it at Jim Falk Lexus.

"First Family car"

Enrique was very professional,helpful, knowledgeable when assisting in purchasing our car. Very respectful to our family and sensitive to our needs. Without a doubt I would come back! Highly recommend Enrique to my friends or anybody interested in buying a new or used car!

"Jim Faulk Lexus of Beverly Hills"

Got a call the other day from Enrique Carvajal at Jim falk Lexus, which was stranged because I was receiving calls from Lexus Santa Monica also. They were trying to persuade me to come in but decided to try Enrique instead.. Fantastic choice! Came in but was uncertain on which car I wanted this time, was torn between an is and rx. After meticulous information from Enrique and his superb product knowledge I decided on the New is 250.. In the color I wanted and at the right price that met my needs, couldn't be happier. I don't usually write reviews but he deserves it, Jim Falk is lucky to have him, thanks Enrique

Enrique Carvajal

"Amazing! "

My experience at Jim Falk Lexus was great from start to finish! I called to see if they had pre-owned cars available and got a call back almost immediately from Enrique who totally hooked us up. He was extremely easy to reach on his phone and very prompt in responding. Once we got to the dealership itself, we were astounded by the service. Enrique made sure we were able to valet our car without any trouble and offered us drinks. The wait time was extremely short considering how many customers wanted his help (VERY in demand!). But he made us feel like we were his priority. We test drove a car and loved it immediately. The BEST part was that he gave us the internet price, so no stupid, annoying haggling was necessary. We had done research prior to going in and were prepared to walk away if we felt like there was any deception or rip offs, but we were so pleased when Enrique was so straight-forward and honest with us. He did a detailed run-through of all of the car's amenities and services. The worst part was all of the paper work!! Being from out of state, California's car laws and registration process is so much more annoying, but that's not anyone's fault but the state! Overall, we had an amazing experience at Jim Falk and plan to go back for a free servicing in 6 months!

"No Games, No Falls Promises. A Gentleman to deal with."

I had the pleasure of dealing with Mr. Omid Navid of Jim Falk Lexus in Beverly Hills. From the first point of contact to the finalization of the deal he was helpful, straight forward and professional. He explained all my options and guided me to the best deal. When I tell people about the cost of my new CT200h Lexus they are blown away. I have already recommended my family members to Mr. Navid and they have also made purchases within one week of my purchase. I highly recommend you at least have a conversation with Mr. Navid if you are interested in a Lexus.

"Enrique Carvajal best car salesman I've ever worked with! "

Just got my second RX350 from Enrique Carvajal at Jim Falk. I got the color choice I wanted and the interior choice I wanted. I am a very happy camper. When I told Enrique I wasn't able to drive back to Bev Hills today, he DROVE THE CAR TO THE VALLEY , in Friday night rush hour traffic. What a guy! Can't recommend him highly enough. And he knows EVERYTHING there is to know about Lexus! He is a pure delight and I recommend him to all my friends and family. Couldn't be a better transaction. This is the guy to see. …. Sincerely, Bonnie B

"The world' best LEXUS dealership "

Jim Falk Lexus, or as we refer to it, Lexus of Beverly Hills, is indisputably the world's top dealership! Well, at least in my humble eyes, and I've had dealings over 8 years with Lexus East Coast, West Coast and beyond. Seriously though, their stellar customer service, selection, and attention to detail trumps all other dealers I've known nationwide. The JF Lexus Crew works extremely hard to make you feel you've been VIP'd on upscale vacation, rather than been subject to the usual dealership headache. Natalia Zaterkovnaya's excitement about helping me find my next vehicle contributed to this highly welcoming experience. While I was still uncertain about this new model, she enthusiastically explained the various options & patiently opened all of the cars for me as I searched for the perfect color scheme for my vehicle. Her positive energy and knowledge are unrivaled. Safi Nabi, the Beverly Hills Lexus Dealership's Sales Manager, made it his personal mission to ensure my satisfaction allowing me to leave joyous. 3 Months ago we purchased a 2014 Lexus IS250 and having had such an awesome experience speaking with him did not consider another dealership and returned to buy another car earlier this week. I've referred over a dozen people to this dealership and all are elated with the purchasing process & vehicles. Being treated well and enjoying the car buying experience are important to me and I guarantee you too will be thrilled with the entire experience. Thanks again, Jim Falk Lexus, for making purchasing an awesome vehicle as enjoyable as driving it....From cruising in my GS300, to dropping the top on the convertible IS, and now in my sporty environmently friendly CT, I'm always thankful to Safi for creating an environment where car buying is a pleasurable and harmonious prelude to the Lexus engineering excellence experienced on the open road. Tadeo, pka Cuerpaso

"LOVE my car!"

Enrique got me in the car wanted and I'm so happy with it! Super service This is our 5th car from Jim Falk Lexus! Their service has always been top-notch! This is why we keep coming back. And Enrique is one of the best in the business! Thank you! You have a very very happy customer!

"Awesome Service!!"

Enrique Carvajal - What else can I say. Service with a smile. No hidden agenda. He gave me an unbelievable price, all the bells and whistles and anytime i have any questions I can call him, and he responds within 5 Minutes. EVERYTIME. This is the single best experience I have had purchasing a car. reccomended.

""The Best Car Salesman I ever met...Enrique Carvajal!""

Enrique is a total professional sales consultant with major people skills. He made my buying experience incredibly positive and pleasurable. Straight forward and 100% honest in every way, he answered all of my concerns to my complete satisfaction. Enrique found the Lexus ES350 that I requested with all the extra options I was interested in. He went the extra mile to patiently explain the operation of this ultra modern and technologically advanced automobile to me. Without a doubt whatsoever I recommend Enrique Carvajal to anyone who is interested in purchasing or leasing a car. I have to give Kudos as well to Chris Guerra in Finance who was extremely helpful in arranging the financing for my purchase. Sam Weissman-Los Angeles

Enrique Carvajal