Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

9230 Wilshire Boulevard,
Beverly Hills, California 90212
Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills Info
About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

At Jim Falk Lexus, we provide Beverly Hills drivers with luxurious new Lexus vehicles at terrific prices. Stop by our Los Angeles Lexus dealership today, and see why so many loyal customers continuously return to us for their Lexus leasing, servicing and financing needs

About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

• Loaner Cars
  • Assorted Coffee, Coco, Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, and Tea
rhmarks
12/31/2014

"Best Deal in Los Angeles"

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills has given me the best possible leasing deal for my previous three leases (3 years, 3 years, and 2 years). I have tried to award my business to a Lexus dealership closer to my home but their offers don't compare. This time around I worked with Enrique and Robert, and as a seasoned Lexus customer I know that I have the best deal in town. Deal aside, Enrique's customer service is second to none, his knowledge about Lexus cars is highly impressive, and he's an incredibly authentic person. A genuine pleasure and privilege to work with.

tderrick
12/26/2014

"Quick and thorough follow up"

I had a maintenance question and emailed their service dept from the website. I received a call back within 10 minutes! I was so surprised to receive such a quick response. I spoke with Eddy who was very pleasant to talk to and answered all of the questions I had. I highly recommend their service dept for their customer service and in making the customer feel valued. Thanks Eddy!

Ddd001
12/22/2014

"Excellent service "

We went to Jim Falk to buy the new Nx. The car was flying from the dealerships, so it was impossible to get a discount anywhere. Enrique worked hard to get a deal that both sides were satisfied with. He explained all the features of the car and how to use them. Very friendly and professional. We are looking forward to working with him again.

Epfree
12/12/2014

"Wonderful buying experience!"

My experience with Enrique Carvajal was very impressive. He was straightforward, knowledgeable and made the buying process as simple as possible. I spoke to salespeople at several Lexus dealerships and Enrique really stood out for all the right reasons. The pricing at Jim Falk was much more reasonable than some I visited and there was no need to haggle. And the good service didn't stop when I drove off the lot. Enrique followed up and helped with a programming issue by sending me a video stepping me through the process. It's great knowing I can call or text with any questions. Overall, it was a terrific buying experience and I would highly recommend using Enrique for your next purchase.

oyun
12/11/2014

"Hadi is a great, fast and easy !"

I purchased a ES 300H from Hadi Noori. This is the best car purchase experience I ever had, there was no real haggling. The price presented to me was amazing. If I did not meet with Nadi I would have never bough the car !!! You can't beat his customer service. Very professional, honest, easy, and hard working.

tzabate
12/09/2014

""First Class Service""

Enrique Carvajal provided me with superior customer service with the lease of my Lexus Hybrid. My husband had previously purchased a Lexus from Enrique a few months ago, and boasted about the "personal touch" that he provided to him when completing the transaction. Coming highly recommended, I decided to give him a try. Initially I was worried about making two car payments, as my lease for the Mercedes Benz was not up until 2 months; however, Enrique managed to work something out and I ended up taking a brand new fully loaded Lexus ES 300h. I was impressed that he was able to drive to us on a day of heavy traffic (with a family member following), to bring us the paperwork necessary to secure the lease, and brought the vehicle to our doorstep. In addition, Enrique took the time to explain all of the many features of the vehicle, which were all an upgrade from what I previously had. The level of service he provided was impeccable, and I will definitely be contacting Enrique for my second vehicle, and have already recommended him to friends and family members. Thanks so much Enrique for providing my family with "first class service." If you go to Jim Falk, ask for Enrique whether you're reading this review online on whether you walk in! You will not be disappointed with the level of customer service that he will provide to you!

BA Lavender
12/08/2014

"Great purchasing experience "

Chris S my Sales Person was great. The whole purchase experience was easy and haggle free. I felt that I received a great deal and I'm extremely happy with my car. I would definitely recommend Jim Falks Lexus for great selection, pricing and overall purchasing experience.

kayeni
12/02/2014

"Exceptional Service and Amazing Service"

I left the dealership very impressed with my experience at Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills. Hands down you must work with Enrique when planning to purchase your next Lexus! Enrique was very knowledgeable, remarkably persistent, trustworthy and professional. I worked with Enrique for just over a month locating a specific White with Red Leather, fully loaded new model Lexus RC350 F-Sport. Enrique was able to pull some strings and reserve a model in Japan that was still in production. He maintained contact through the entire process, giving status updates and even inviting me in to preview others models as they began to show up at the dealership. The moment my car showed up on the delivery truck, I received a call from Enrique - drove to the dealership and in just under 2 hours we negotiated a great deal (considered this is a "new" / "first-year" model). Long story short, make sure to schedule an appointment with Enrique for you next visit to Lexus of Beverly Hills!

brian.burns.3910
12/01/2014

"Outstanding Service"

Enrique was the man! He got me in and out in under an hour and I was driving away in a my new ride. I have bought many cars and it has never been that fast. He answered all my questions and knew the car inside and out. I can tell he has done his home work! I was also impressed that he followed up to ask how I liked the car and answered additional, detailed questions on the spot without a problem. I would definitely use Enrique again and highly recommend him.

mlozano310
12/01/2014

"Amazing Lexus Experience"

Our experience at Jim Falk Lexus was amazing!! Enrique Carvajal made it so easy to purchase our new car. Enrique was patient and went the extra mile for us. Thank you very much Enrique, Im super excited with my new car. You will definitely see us again.

Reviews of Enrique Carvajal