Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

9230 Wilshire Boulevard,
Beverly Hills, California 90212
Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills Info
About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

At Jim Falk Lexus, we provide Beverly Hills drivers with luxurious new Lexus vehicles at terrific prices. Stop by our Los Angeles Lexus dealership today, and see why so many loyal customers continuously return to us for their Lexus leasing, servicing and financing needs

About Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

• Assorted Coffee, Coco, Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, and Tea
MRadji
2/18/2015

"Great Customer Service!"

I bought a car from Enrique Carvajal who couldn't have been more helpful and knowledgeable. He was patient, personable, and to the point. He really went above and beyond to help me find a vehicle that was right for me and understand the features. I love my Lexus! If you are looking to purchase a Lexus, ask for Enrique. He's the best!!!

Alexander
2/14/2015

"Incredible experience "

I will like to take the time and really admire the outstanding customer service provided by Enrique Carvajal. I walked in to meet with Enrique as a first time buyer a bit nervous. Enrique was able to make my first time experience so smooth with his immediate attention to all my questions I had for him. I can honestly say I left very pleased with his estimate that he was able to work with me and being able to create that first impression relationship was just above and beyond. I highly recommend anyone to feel free to open your hands to Enrique and being able to leave with a complete smooth transition.

Hellogoodbuy
2/11/2015

"Very Satisfied "

I bought a car here before. So we came back again. Our Eurique was very knowledgeable about hybrids. He took the time to make sure we found a vehicle that fit our needs. Everything was great with my car buying a great experience. I recommend him highly!!! Thank you Enrique!

anscinta1213
2/10/2015

"Outstanding Experience with Enrique Carvajal"

We had a truly outstanding experience working with Enrique. Enrique was extremely friendly, respectful, professional, accommodating, and helpful. We had previously been to Volvo and Audi and were very disappointed with how we were treated and their lack of transparency and willingness to meet our needs. We had such a refreshing experience at Jim Falk Lexus and especially with Enrique. Enrique was extremely knowledgable about all of the vehicles and took extra time and care to ensure we felt comfortable in the vehicle we had selected and understood all of its features. Enrique went above and beyond to ensure that we were happy.

Houman
2/01/2015

"Painless experience"

Walked into Jim falk Lexus, met Enrique carvajal wonderful and painless experience. Got my last car from Keyes but know is Enrique at Jim falk only. Will definitely come see him if he's still at Jim falk for my second car

littleredcoop
1/23/2015

"Just bought the most amazing car at an unbelievable price! "

I just found Jim Faulk Lexus and bought a GS 350 F-sport from them! They have an awesome way of pricing their cars, a no haggle way to go, they list their cars at the bottom dollar and I know I got the best deal I could because I did lots of price checking everywhere. No other source came close to what I paid. Enrique Carvajal was such a knowledgeable salesman. He was so professional and put absolutely no pressure on me bur encouraged me to check around and compare other cars and prices. If you are looking to buy a car and want to know you got the best deal with a most honest sales approach, this is the place and Enrique is your guy! Thanks Enrique

Sandi B.
1/06/2015

"Great Dealership. Found me just what I wanted. "

Just purchased a new 2015 Lexus IS and could not be happier with the attention and professional service I received. Enrique is THE MAN! He went out of his way to find me exactly what I wanted. This is my second purchase working with Enrique. The dealership is top notch and all the people there are super friendly. I LOVE the service department there too! Much better experience than what I got over in Santa Monica. I'm an industry professional (showbiz) and am very picky about good service, and above all HONESTY. You can feel confident working with Enrique for sure. He also spent extra time teaching me the new technology of the car....and even sent me a tutorial by email when I couldn't figure something out. He's always there for you!

rhmarks
12/31/2014

"Best Deal in Los Angeles"

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills has given me the best possible leasing deal for my previous three leases (3 years, 3 years, and 2 years). I have tried to award my business to a Lexus dealership closer to my home but their offers don't compare. This time around I worked with Enrique and Robert, and as a seasoned Lexus customer I know that I have the best deal in town. Deal aside, Enrique's customer service is second to none, his knowledge about Lexus cars is highly impressive, and he's an incredibly authentic person. A genuine pleasure and privilege to work with.

tderrick
12/26/2014

"Quick and thorough follow up"

I had a maintenance question and emailed their service dept from the website. I received a call back within 10 minutes! I was so surprised to receive such a quick response. I spoke with Eddy who was very pleasant to talk to and answered all of the questions I had. I highly recommend their service dept for their customer service and in making the customer feel valued. Thanks Eddy!

Ddd001
12/22/2014

"Excellent service "

We went to Jim Falk to buy the new Nx. The car was flying from the dealerships, so it was impossible to get a discount anywhere. Enrique worked hard to get a deal that both sides were satisfied with. He explained all the features of the car and how to use them. Very friendly and professional. We are looking forward to working with him again.

Reviews of Enrique Carvajal