Read Reviews Jim Fugate Ford Inc.

526 Roosevelt Ave.

6 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Jim Fugate Ford Inc.

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Jim Fugate Ford Inc.

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"they are freindly and get my car right in so I can go on..."

rick657
8/30/2013 2:07:30 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
pat

My Review Of Jim Fugate Ford Inc.:

they are freindly and get my car right in so I can go on with my day they find out what I need call me . and then get the work done so I can get my car back
. Its very easy and timely

Twitter
"Everyone there is so friendly! They have competitive..."

krausman
7/25/2013 6:37:28 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Aaron Worton

My Review Of Jim Fugate Ford Inc.:

Everyone there is so friendly! They have competitive prices with the other dealers in the neighborhood. They guarantee their work. I am given the use of a loaner car when needed as I live some distance away from Fugate Ford. I love my Escape!

Twitter
"My wife and I recently purchased a 2011 Ford Flex from..."

DickR1941
5/31/2013 3:58:51 PM

Sparky
Jeff Sparks

My Review Of Jim Fugate Ford Inc.:

My wife and I recently purchased a 2011 Ford Flex from this wonderful dealership! Not only did they met our expectations they exceeded them in every way possible. Sparky and Jeff did an amazing job in giving us everything we wanted for the price we wanted. Everyone at Fugate Ford went above and beyond to make us feel not just like customers but like family. I've bought a lot of vehicles from a lot of different dealerships and none of them have measured up to Fugate. I will be going there for all my future purchases and service!

Twitter
"This dealership is by far one of the exceptions when it..."

DavidIzbicki
11/12/2012 11:14:36 PM

Aaron Mayer

My Review Of Jim Fugate Ford Inc.:

This dealership is by far one of the exceptions when it comes to dealers. For anyone who has ever purchased a car you know how frustrating the whole experience can be. Fugate Ford really does make the car buying experience enjoyable and low stress. I have purchased four cars from this dealer and each time I have felt that I was treated fairly and with respect. Everyone there that I encountered was pleasant and respectful. One person that really deserves to be noticed is Aaron Mayer, this gentleman has been my sales guy for each of my car purchases. Aaron is very laid back with no pressure. He treates you with respect and clearly explains every step in the buying process. Aaron has an outstanding knowledge base of his products and is able to explain all of the features that different models have. I am not an easy person to sell to as I spend a lot of time researching models, test driving, reviewing numbers, thinking some more, asking lots of questions and researching some more. Most sales people will not take this well as they are all about moving units, this is not so with Aaron, he takes a relaxed approach and helps get the information that I need without rushing you. It is because of this that I will continue to buy from him and strongly encourage others to do the same.

Twitter
"brought truck in due to pulling to right and throwing..."

mike dodge
2/23/2012 3:56:15 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
service advisor

2.2

My Review Of Jim Fugate Ford Inc.:

brought truck in due to pulling to right and throwing grease from front hub. they said one of the calipers had locked up causing it to overheat needs brake job ..ie calipers,turn rotors repack bearings. $1200 with rears. ok. picked truck up brought it right back to them something not right. they said ok we will adjust the rear brakes up well 5,000 miles later and fourth trip back for this same issue finally had someone else check it out and the rear shoes were half gone,.. crumbled. this after it just being in Fugate ford shop and they said it was something else they were not responsible for. ruined rear axle seal from being so hot (hhmmm same as why front was throwing grease) but they say no couldnt be we are not going to fix that. they are replacing the shoes so i guess i should feel fortunate that i didnt kill myself or someone else on the road when they couldnt even bother to look or inspect there own workmanship. I have pictures that will be posted on facebook and will post everyday untill i feel satisfied. there are others in the area who are not happy with them and i have not even started. just saying beware, you go to ford for the trusted name and warranty turns out they will cover that $20.00 part but not the the other parts it destroys due to there substandard workmanship.

Twitter
"AFTER A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ANOTHER FORD DEALERSHIP..."

BREWTIS43
2/14/2012 12:09:33 AM

RICHARD/ NEW CAR SALES

My Review Of Jim Fugate Ford Inc.:

AFTER A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ANOTHER FORD DEALERSHIP THAT IS CLOSE BUY, I DROVE UP THE HILL TO FUGATE FORD, I HAD A VERY PLEASANT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE, NONE OF THESE PEOPLE ARE PUSHY IN FACT THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND LAID BACK, I ENDED UP BUYING A 2008 F-150 IT WAS NEW AT THE TIME! VERY GOOD DEALER!