Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Lapeer

1515 S Lapeer Rd, Lapeer, Michigan 48446

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Lapeer
Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Lapeer Info

"Awesome salesman and purchase!"

It was a great experience. Salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable both in the financial portion as well as the options and features on the Dodge Dart I purchased,

Bill Hillard

"Easy peasy"

I found a specific vehicle online and spent a few days emailing with John Barton. He helped set up a Saturday appointment, but upon our arrival he was with another customer. His trainee, Roger, stepped up and showed us the vehicle and accompanied us on the test drive. Roger also began the paperwork, and JB painlessly finished the sale. Both were incredibly easy to deal with and friendly, and JB gave a very thorough overview of each aspect of the sale as we walked through the process. Highly recommended and made the drive from Farmington Hills worth it.

John Barton, Roger

"Best Dealership around"

I have been around a lot of car dealerships and have had many experiences, both good and bad. In my opinion, there isn't a better dealership out there when it comes to buying or servicing a new car that is better than Friendly. Shannon did a great job on our new Ram and manager Chris Byrnes seems like he is always there to help. For the best deal on a new car talk to Shannon & Chris at Friendly Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Lapeer.

Shannon Lane & Chris Byrnes

"Great Experience"

Shannon Lane made leasing a new car a Great Experience. It was worth the extra drive from Lansing to work with such a great team at Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler Dodge Jeep. My local dealership could not match the Prices at Jim Riehl's. I will go to Jim Riehl's first when purchasing another Dodge vehicle. I am very impressed and this great experience may earn this dealership a customer for life. Thanks! Shannon.

Shannon Lane

"We hadn't leased a new car in several years and was..."

We hadn't leased a new car in several years and was referred to Chris Byrnes by a close friend. We were very pleased with how quickly, honestly and professionally the deal went through. Rob Piccirilli then delivered our car within hours and was very friendly to talk with. He explained every aspect of the sale and was excited to show us the vehicle features --- even in 15 degree weather. We will definitely look at dealing with Jim Riehl's Friendly Group in Lapeer when searching for our next one...thanks again!!!

Chris Byrnes and Rob Piccirilli

"Salesmen were polite, friendly, informative, not pushy,..."

Salesmen were polite, friendly, informative, not pushy, did not seem rushed or bothered, took time to answer questions. I felt they were honest, gave us options, and also gave us time to consider options.

John Werhnyak and Jim Colletta

"I came in to the dealership apprehensive because I was..."

I came in to the dealership apprehensive because I was not sure I was able to afford a new vehicle. Sherry helped so much in explaining both the lease and purchase prices with and without a trade-in. In the end I drove away happy in my new 2013 Dodge Journey. Sherry went above and beyond with her help. I have already recommended Sherry to a friend and will continue to do so. She really works for her customers.

Sherry Hart

"Jim Riehl's Friendly dealership in Lapeer has turned..."

Jim Riehl's Friendly dealership in Lapeer has turned out to be a dealership we will definitely return to. We read some very good on-line reviews and decided that we would give them a try. We have not owned a new vehicle for over 12 years and have not leased one in over 25 years, so we were out of the loop as to where to go or what to expect. We are so glad that we chose Jim Riehl's Friendly dealership in Lapeer. From the first phone call, Sherry Hart was a so pleasant and helpful and she was able to find us a vehicle we liked for the price we were looking for. We took our current vehicle up for an appraisal and actually drove home in our new Jeep Patriot Latitude! Sherry had everything ready to go for us and made the transition into leasing so easy! If you are looking for a Chrysler product, go see Sherry at Jim Riehl's Friendly dealership in Lapeer! You will not be sorry!

Sherry Hart

"Just returned from a little run in my new Chrysler 200...."

Just returned from a little run in my new Chrysler 200. It's realy a sweet car and, like chocolate, hard to put down! I had an excellent experience with the folks in Lapeer. Sherry Hart was first rate, took a lot of time with me and helped me "navigate the rough waters in the car buying wars". I knew exactly what the bottom line was without any pressure or the "let me introduce you to the finance manager" baloney. She was patient enough with me too..........Enough so I was able to check out and test drive 3 different modles until the right one grabbed me. After that, while trading in my car, I found that the used car manager gave me a great price without trying the lowball tactics. Sherry went the extra mile even though she had other customers waiting to ensure all my needs were met. I wil definitely be recommending Friendly Chrysler - Jeep to anyone looking for a Mopar. The staff and, especially Sherry, made my car buying experience a joy! Do yourself a favor: If it's a Chrysler product you're looking for skip the big city rat race and head north on I-75, exit 81 and drive 22 miles north like I did. You won't be disapointed.!!!

Sherry Hart

"Great doing business with Bob and Debi, both were very..."

Great doing business with Bob and Debi, both were very friendly and helpful, answering my many questions. Looking forward to a new relationship with Chrysler Dodge after many years of owning GM vehicles.

Bob and Debi and Ian