Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Lapeer

Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Lapeer Info

OtisMom
1/11/2016

"Very Happy!"

Bob Lesko made it very easy to transition into a new lease. He provided the information on a variety of vehicles that helped me make the best decision for my household & my family. He was patient while I shopped my options & was very prompt when I made my decision. I will do my best to encourage others to shop Riehl when I can.

Bob Lesko

Russell S.
1/11/2016

"Customer focused"

It's really nice to have finally found a dealership that will listen to your wants and needs and just focus on that. Tim worked with me on all the aftermarket stuff I wanted done to my new Scat Pack Charger, I let him know what I wanted and he made it happen and got it all done before I took delivery.

Tim Wilcox

Shawn
11/16/2015

"A great sales rep !"

Have been working with sales rep of dealership every other year for leasing a new vehicle for commute. I have never been so satisfied with the one we had this time. Our sales rep Ty Schmidt, as soon as I called him, he acted immediately to find the right vehicle and get back to me within 10 minutes, very reliable and honest. I am so impressed with his kindness and services.

Ty Schmidt

sandy
7/18/2015

"went for oil change"

we went to get a oil change and while waiting we look at the dodge ram pickup and Mr. Wilcox came out and ask us if we need help and we said shopping and he ask what type of truck we like and the rest is history he show the truck we like and we fell in love with it. This is our third vehicle we brought from you.

tim wilcox

Sheila12
4/14/2015

"Satisfied"

While I am disappointed at the lease offers available at this time, the customer service I received from John Barton was great. He was able to help me find a vehicle that I am satisfied with, and he was very attentive and professional.

John Barton

Vtwin
4/08/2015

"Impressive"

I drive 100 miles round trip to get to Friendly Jeep, and I live within walking distance of another Chrysler dealership! I enjoy being treated as a valued customer with politeness and professionalism. They even THANK YOU for doing business with them. Employees are pleasant, well mannered, clean. The dealership is kept spotless. I would not consider going anywhere else.

Jason

TLJmom
3/23/2015

"Lied to during lease process. Poor service after lease. "

Leased a vehicle from Sherry Hart last April. Was told at the time that key, tire and wheel insurance was included with lease. It took 3 separate phone calls to this dealership to confirm we have no coverage. Sales manager, Chris Burns, indicated we were suppose to be given an option for this insurance and should have signed paperwork to decline it. This never happened. He indicated the sales associate no longer works there. No apology, no accountability. I did receive a call from service about my ignition/key issue. Tim from Service recommended that I call Jeep's 800 number with my problem. I will never use this dealership again.

Chris Burns, Ian in parts, Tim in service

Shawn
2/18/2015

"Worst dealership in the Lapeer area"

I have never been treated so poorly as I was today by the Service manager Tom Miller. He refused to honor the warranty on my 2013 Chrysler Town and Country. After his refusal to do what is right, I called Chrysler customer service who apologized for the way I was treated and honored the warranty. Chrysler was great but the service department at "Friendly" is horrible! Buyer beware when having your vehicle serviced here. When telling others about my experience today its amazing how many others who had similar experiences. I have purchased many new Chrysler cars from other dealers and have never had any problems.

Tom Miller, Bob Riehl

Kimkove
9/26/2014

"Wonderful staff"

We are very pleased with our newer used vehicle and it was a pleasure to work with the sales team, Keith Semaan and Mark Peterson. They were extremely helpful and friendly and were able accommodate our specific request for the perfect vehicle that we were looking for! We will be referring our friends and family!

Keith Semaan

robin.h.jarrett
9/01/2014

"Awesome salesman and purchase!"

It was a great experience. Salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable both in the financial portion as well as the options and features on the Dodge Dart I purchased,

Bill Hillard