Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Lapeer

Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Lapeer Info

sandy
7/18/2015

"went for oil change"

we went to get a oil change and while waiting we look at the dodge ram pickup and Mr. Wilcox came out and ask us if we need help and we said shopping and he ask what type of truck we like and the rest is history he show the truck we like and we fell in love with it. This is our third vehicle we brought from you.

tim wilcox

Sheila12
4/14/2015

"Satisfied"

While I am disappointed at the lease offers available at this time, the customer service I received from John Barton was great. He was able to help me find a vehicle that I am satisfied with, and he was very attentive and professional.

John Barton

Vtwin
4/08/2015

"Impressive"

I drive 100 miles round trip to get to Friendly Jeep, and I live within walking distance of another Chrysler dealership! I enjoy being treated as a valued customer with politeness and professionalism. They even THANK YOU for doing business with them. Employees are pleasant, well mannered, clean. The dealership is kept spotless. I would not consider going anywhere else.

Jason

TLJmom
3/23/2015

"Lied to during lease process. Poor service after lease. "

Leased a vehicle from Sherry Hart last April. Was told at the time that key, tire and wheel insurance was included with lease. It took 3 separate phone calls to this dealership to confirm we have no coverage. Sales manager, Chris Burns, indicated we were suppose to be given an option for this insurance and should have signed paperwork to decline it. This never happened. He indicated the sales associate no longer works there. No apology, no accountability. I did receive a call from service about my ignition/key issue. Tim from Service recommended that I call Jeep's 800 number with my problem. I will never use this dealership again.

Chris Burns, Ian in parts, Tim in service

Shawn
2/18/2015

"Worst dealership in the Lapeer area"

I have never been treated so poorly as I was today by the Service manager Tom Miller. He refused to honor the warranty on my 2013 Chrysler Town and Country. After his refusal to do what is right, I called Chrysler customer service who apologized for the way I was treated and honored the warranty. Chrysler was great but the service department at "Friendly" is horrible! Buyer beware when having your vehicle serviced here. When telling others about my experience today its amazing how many others who had similar experiences. I have purchased many new Chrysler cars from other dealers and have never had any problems.

Tom Miller, Bob Riehl

Kimkove
9/26/2014

"Wonderful staff"

We are very pleased with our newer used vehicle and it was a pleasure to work with the sales team, Keith Semaan and Mark Peterson. They were extremely helpful and friendly and were able accommodate our specific request for the perfect vehicle that we were looking for! We will be referring our friends and family!

Keith Semaan

robin.h.jarrett
9/01/2014

"Awesome salesman and purchase!"

It was a great experience. Salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable both in the financial portion as well as the options and features on the Dodge Dart I purchased,

Bill Hillard

Mark Burbach
8/17/2014

"Easy peasy"

I found a specific vehicle online and spent a few days emailing with John Barton. He helped set up a Saturday appointment, but upon our arrival he was with another customer. His trainee, Roger, stepped up and showed us the vehicle and accompanied us on the test drive. Roger also began the paperwork, and JB painlessly finished the sale. Both were incredibly easy to deal with and friendly, and JB gave a very thorough overview of each aspect of the sale as we walked through the process. Highly recommended and made the drive from Farmington Hills worth it.

John Barton, Roger

timwalsh17
6/14/2014

"Best Dealership around"

I have been around a lot of car dealerships and have had many experiences, both good and bad. In my opinion, there isn't a better dealership out there when it comes to buying or servicing a new car that is better than Friendly. Shannon did a great job on our new Ram and manager Chris Byrnes seems like he is always there to help. For the best deal on a new car talk to Shannon & Chris at Friendly Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Lapeer.

Shannon Lane & Chris Byrnes

cholly29
4/24/2014

"Great Experience"

Shannon Lane made leasing a new car a Great Experience. It was worth the extra drive from Lansing to work with such a great team at Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler Dodge Jeep. My local dealership could not match the Prices at Jim Riehl's. I will go to Jim Riehl's first when purchasing another Dodge vehicle. I am very impressed and this great experience may earn this dealership a customer for life. Thanks! Shannon.

Shannon Lane