Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

2380 Military Rd,
Niagara Falls, New York 14304
Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex Info
About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex has done business in Niagara Falls and the greater Buffalo area for over 50 years. Mr.C's slogan, "We'll treat you like family" sets a standard that the staff strives to meet every day. With WNY's largest new AND used inventories, we will be able to find a vehicle that meets your needs. We specialize in offering financing for every situation, whether it's a lease for your new or used car, or whether our "Guaranteed Credit Approval" program meets your needs. Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex is a proud corporate sponsor of the Niagara Falls Boys and Girls Clubs and Opportunities Unlimited, as well as sponsoring numerous charities in Niagara County.We now offer extended service and parts hours, with evening hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Saturday service hours for your convenience. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email!

About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

GPG
8/31/2015

"Excellent Sales Process with Tony Ricco"

I highly recommend Tony Ricco and the team supporting him at Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex. His responsiveness and attention to our needs was excellent yet again. We have purchased multiple vehicles from Tony over the last decade or more and would recommend him to anyone.

Butterfly0819
8/20/2015

"The best experience by far! "

Pancho is amazing. If you are looking for a salesman that listens to what you want, tells you like it is, won't dance around the point, will make you laugh, and wants you to call day or night with any problems. Look no further Julian Pancho Santiago is your man. He just gained a customer for life.

Our new jeep
8/08/2015

"Great experience buying new jeep"

Tony Ricco did a great job again for me. This is my third jeep I have purchased from Tony in the last 15 years. Hope we have time to do another.

Mr.&Mrs.Fair
7/30/2015

"Great Experience "

My husband and myself worked with a GREAT salesman "Pancho" He went above and beyond. we walked out with 2 new cars and smile on our faces. I will recommend him and Joe Cicconi's to all my friends!!!

jay5256
7/30/2015

"Great Experience"

Very helpful and knowledgeable! They answered all of my questions and were very fair. Best dealer around. I will definitely recommend all of my friends and family to visit Tony.

Jeep Compass 5153
7/03/2015

"Beautiful and great driving suv"

Tony Ricco and David Darado are two great sales people to work with. I love my new jeep. This is my first jeep and I am truly satisfied with my new car.

cns94
7/01/2015

"Car with no title?"

Poor service. Went in looking at one specific car they had. Drove it and liked it enough to buy it. Go to pick it up 2 days later and they didn't have a title. How can you try to sell me a car without a title??? Mind blown. A week later they say they can't get the title. I don't understand how this happens, especially at a dealership. Won't be going back in the future, too much hassle.

Other

Ashley1985
6/24/2015

"Love my new wrangler!"

Thanks Tony!! Got exactly what I wanted.. And quickly too! This is my third Jeep from Tony and someday I'll be back for a fourth!

Done wrong by Dodge
6/20/2015

"Screwed over customer"

Purchased my second vehicle from them a year and a half ago and inquired about a trade in for a lower rate as promised. Comes to find out they wouldn't even give me half of what was still owed on the last purchase that they said was a great deal? ( For them Obviousely!) they have the worst customer service in all of western New York and I'm disgusted with my self for wasting my family time with a bunch of snake oil salesmen! Beware of this dealership!

Jimbo
6/12/2015

"Great dealership - very professional"

If you're looking for a mini-van or Jeep, you need to visit Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex in Niagara Falls! The entire sales staff is top-notch, especially Poncho and Paul. The general manager, Mike Jensen, took time to sit down with me and everything. Bob Barba gave me significantly more money for my trade-in. Overall, it was an outstanding experience!

Reviews of Tony Ricco