Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Salesperson

Robert Barba, Sales Manager, Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Robert Barba

January 23, 2017

"Easy, fast, and hassle-free"

- DurangoGT_BTop

Worked with Dino largely via email -- which was appreciated and worked best with my schedule. He got me the best deal on the specific vehicle that I wanted within a couple hours (compared to 3 of the biggest WNY dealerships). No haggle, no back and forth: just a lower price point than I requested. Signed paperwork the next day. Staff was very professional. They took time to go over features of car and saw me on my way when I needed to go. Will be a return customer!

January 15, 2017

"Terrible Expierence"

- John: 1840

I recently had my Jeep serviced there and I was charged for Keys without my authorization. Prior to my service, I had test drove another vehicle because I was planning on a possible trade but it was too expensive for me. Before the test drive, the Sales Assistant asked for my keys so he can take a picture of my speedometer from my Jeep, in which it was parked on the side of the building because I could not drive the vehicle. He forgot to return my keys to me and I did not realize it until after I left. I thought it would be alright since I decided to service my Jeep there anyways. When I called and made an appointment, I told the Service Advisor that the Sales Department had my keys and I don't know what they did with it. He said to me that would be alright and he will try to look for it. I did have spare keys at home. When the Service Advisor called me and explained to me about my bill, he never informed me about adding Keys to my bill. When I got home, i noticed it cost me an extra $200.00 dollars for the part and programming. I went there the next day and explained to them what and happened and one of the Advisors told me that they will look into it. I haven't heard from the since. This was the worst experience I have ever had and I probably will not I have my Jeep serviced there again unless they reimbursed me for the mistake.

January 10, 2017

"Read the paperwork!"

- Tired_WorkingMom

First and foremost if you're thinking about going here for a car don't!! It's worth the extra time and miles to go to another dealer. I went in there looking for a 2016 S.U.V and was told by the finance they'd get me into what my bank would approve me for. Which according to them was a 2017 Jeep Compass. I was not thrilled about the 415 a month payment but it included what I owed on my previous vehicle. These guys really didn't seem to know what they were doing at all, totally all over the place. By the time we got the paperwork all said and done I was mentally and physically exhausted! By this time I just wanted everything done and over with, could always refinance but I wanted my Jeep. A week after I got it, they called me to say I had to come back in and sign again because it wasn't the correct VIN! They acted like it was no big deal, I looked up the Vin that I signed for and luckily it was the same style-no biggy. I looked at the paperwork closely and noticed that they had the wrong birth date and phone number. I had co-signed for my husband 2 weeks prior but I didn't need him for mine. (I only went because they said they would give me such a great deal because he bought one of their vans. After they sold the van he originally put a deposit on.) The lack of communication between all departments is unreal.

New 2016 Ram 5500 HD Chassis, $62335