Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

3.9

2380 Military Rd, Niagara Falls, New York 14304 Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Julian Pancho Santiago, Salesperson, Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Operations Director

March 16, 2017

"Great Service"

- Roger_er

Dealt with the service manager regarding a service issue we were having with our vehicle. We were treated wonderfully and had excellent service. We would definitely revisit this dealership.

March 16, 2017

"Highly recommend Julian Pancho Santiago!"

- Former customer

First off, Not only is Julian good salesman and a nice guy.. he puts up with my spouse..Lol. he knows what I mean!! My husband and I have purchased several vehicles from Julian (Pancho),. We will continue to do so for years to come. Thank you Pancho for all you've done for us! The Lewczyk Family

March 11, 2017

"Will work things out if you have a problem"

- Emily123

Originally I was slightly mad after a few things went wrong but I would like to thank in specific Robert Barba. He worked out all my problems and allowed me to speak my mind on my frustration and thank you to him and Chris in service for fixing all my problems. Thankyou again guys.

New 2016 Dodge Dart, $24015