Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

2380 Military Rd,
Niagara Falls, New York 14304
Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex Info
About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex has done business in Niagara Falls and the greater Buffalo area for over 50 years. Mr.C's slogan, "We'll treat you like family" sets a standard that the staff strives to meet every day. With WNY's largest new AND used inventories, we will be able to find a vehicle that meets your needs. We specialize in offering financing for every situation, whether it's a lease for your new or used car, or whether our "Guaranteed Credit Approval" program meets your needs. Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex is a proud corporate sponsor of the Niagara Falls Boys and Girls Clubs and Opportunities Unlimited, as well as sponsoring numerous charities in Niagara County.We now offer extended service and parts hours, with evening hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Saturday service hours for your convenience. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email!

About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Greg
2/28/2015

"Great!!!!"

Tony Rico is a real professional. He knows his business inside out and treated me really well I would recommend them to a friend. thanks again

Bree1130
2/21/2015

"Leased my first vehicle"

My family has been proud customers of this dealership and of Tony Ricco for many years, and I am more than pleased with the service provided. Tony and Bob Barba were willing to work with my budget and helped find me my new Jeep at a great deal. Tony was very personable and made sure I knew everything I could about the vehicle before I left the lot with it. Highly recommended!

goingbananas
2/17/2015

"Worst experience ever"

I've never been treated so rudely. I'm a young women and stopped in looking to buy a truck, new. First I had a hard time getting anyone to wait on me. Then the man who did, let me know that a new truck might be out of my price range and to look at used. I was insulted to say the least, but I brushed it off. After finding something I liked, we were going to work on the numbers. I let then man know I'd be trading in my car and paying cash on the rest. He then proceeded to ask me how I obtained the money! Again I felt insulted and proced to leave. Ended up buying a nissan, much better experience.

Middle aged man, short and heavy.

GG
1/17/2015

"purchase of new Jeep"

I just purchased a new Jeep from Tony Ricco. I am always pleased with the service we receive from Tony. We have purchased several vehicles from him and we always walk away happy! He always follows up with phone calls and lets us know when is a good time to consider buying again.

chris
1/04/2015

"sales experience"

Have been dealing with Dave Dorato and Tony Ricco for many years. Always an enjoyable experience and they get me a great deal every time.

mwatkins2121
1/01/2015

"Great Service!"

We just bought a Jeep from here and the service was outstanding. No pressure to buy, everything was explained to us and are left feeling like we got a great deal

Drew Appleby

Tom Demunda
12/20/2014

"Excellent buying experience"

I just purchased a brand new 2015 Chrysler Town & Country Touring L at Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex & everything went perfect. Everyone I dealt with was very friendly & knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them & Tony Ricco the salesman. He was really nice to work with.

New car
12/20/2014

"Friendly service"

Dave and Tony were very informative. They were able to explain all functions of vehicle. They were also not pushy trying to force a sale. They also took the time to explain everything once sale was completed. Did not make you feel like you were just another sale.

kaglassner
12/12/2014

"Excellent experience"

Tony Ricco was wonderful to deal with. Excellent service, great price. I highly recommend seeing Tony for your next car purchase!. Everyone at this dealership was friendly and helpful.

CAYUGANANA
12/10/2014

"AGAIN THEY CAME THROUGH FOR US."

Always buy our cars from Tony Ricco and Dave Dorato. They are the best. We tell them what we want and they go above and beyond to satisfy us. We are never pressured, which turned me off of other dealerships. We have bought the last three cars and trucks from Cecconi. Won't go anywhere else. We recommend Tony and Dave to all our family and friends. Also their service department is outstanding.

Reviews of Tony Ricco