Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Tony Ricco

December 02, 2016

"Outstanding!"

- B&KCurrie

We worked with David Dorato. He was solution-oriented, friendly, helpful and thorough. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family. We are so pleased with our purchase and the service we received from David. Thank you.

November 02, 2016

"Not a good experience"

- Terbear0603

I have had the worst experience with the service dept. I have purchased 2 vehicles from here and the first one was never detailed or looked at before it was given to me and I had to bring it back 2 days later because it had 2 bees nests in it with live bees. I just recently traded my car in for a truck in may and I had to take it back because of a whistling noise. I made an appointment for a Thursday morning and was called back later that day by my service advisor explaining that they couldn't get to my truck until Friday and that I wouldn't be getting it back till Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. When I finally received a phone call back on Tuesday morning, after leaving 3 messages on 3 different people's phones,, it wasn't even started yet and they weren't gonna get to it till later in the day and that it wouldn't be done till the end of the week. The servive manager did what he could and had it back to me by the end of the day but it was a couple hr job and my truck literally sat in the same spot for 5 days and no one bothered to call or even work on it. This will be the last time that I bring my truck there.

October 25, 2016

"Awesome dealer with Saleslady Renée Campbell and customer"

- Penny Greiner

I cannot ask for a better dealer and services employees, friendly and helpful and definitely warm. They all are not pushy at all, which is a big plus and stars.

New 2016 Jeep Patriot, $24310