Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

2380 Military Rd,
Niagara Falls, New York 14304
Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex Info
About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex has done business in Niagara Falls and the greater Buffalo area for over 50 years. Mr.C's slogan, "We'll treat you like family" sets a standard that the staff strives to meet every day. With WNY's largest new AND used inventories, we will be able to find a vehicle that meets your needs. We specialize in offering financing for every situation, whether it's a lease for your new or used car, or whether our "Guaranteed Credit Approval" program meets your needs. Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex is a proud corporate sponsor of the Niagara Falls Boys and Girls Clubs and Opportunities Unlimited, as well as sponsoring numerous charities in Niagara County.We now offer extended service and parts hours, with evening hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Saturday service hours for your convenience. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email!

About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Ben123
5/13/2015

"New jeep"

Purchased a 2015 Jeep Patriot from tony Rocco, he couldn't have been more helpful. Great, honest salesman. Would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

Daction
4/30/2015

"Tony Ricco was an excellent salesman."

Tony was able to get me the deal I needed in a timely manner! I highly recommend using Tony for all your car needs! Over the years my family and I have purchased multiple vehicles from here and are always pleased with the results.

cxp54
4/27/2015

"Joe Cecconi / Tony Ricco, amazing service!"

Both Anthony and Bob made the process of purchasing my new jeep perhaps one of the best experiences I've ever had. They were able to answer every question I had and even provided information on topics that hadn't even crossed my mind. It's my honest opinion that if you're looking to buy a car in the WNY area, you immediately go see both Tony/Bob. I can't see enough on how much we appreciate you working with me and undertaking a very honest approach in helping me get my new car. I've bought cars from you for the last 10 years and will continue to do so for the next 50! Chirag Parikh

smameron
4/21/2015

" Excellent Service"

Tony Ricco was my salesman. Told him what style of vehicle I wanted and the various options i wanted included. He came back with several good options and we quickly worked through a very satisfactory deal. Wonderful experience.

chas888
4/20/2015

"New car purchase"

Tony Ricco was great to work with and so was the person in finance. Don't like buying cars. They made it a better experience.

Ron
3/14/2015

"Great Dealership"

Have purchased my last 3 vehicles (Charger, Cherokee, and Ram) from Tony Ricco and Bob Barba. Chris Satarian is my go to service guy. Always there and willing to help. Can't say enough about them and Mike Jensen was very helpful as well. Thanks to all! Ron

John
3/11/2015

"Chad Smith is the BEST!!"

My wife and I reciently bought a used Town and Country and Chad Smith was our salesman, he was very easy to deal with and made for a positive purchasing experience!! Totally shattering any stereotype of an old school car salesman. Thanks for everything!!

Chad Smith

Save Yourself
3/07/2015

"They almost killed my father"

My father's truck went in for service (which took 4 trips for a very minor fix- a parking brake handle) and he complained about the process. Wouldn't you know, he's driving down the thruway and his rear tire simply falls off the vehicle in mid-day traffic. Luckily he survived the accident. His truck was immediately towed to his shop where they discovered the other rear tire (the only 2 removed during the service) was also loose and ready to fall off. All 5 lug nuts on each rear tire were not tightened properly. I don't think it's a coincidence and we will be taking every possible step to make sure they can't do this to anyone else. Their negligence in the service dept almost cost our family our father.

Helen
3/06/2015

"Tony Ricco is very experienced and loves what he does. "

My husband and I decided to get a new vehicle. I called Tony Ricco on Thursday to tell him I would be out on Saturday. We went out test drove the vehicle and by Thursday everything was done. I drove away in my new vehicle and the process was so easy. Tony Ricco is very experienced and you can tell he loves what he does. Me and my family have purchased a bunch of vehicles from Cecconi's and we will continue as long as they have great salesman like Tony.

Rammer
3/05/2015

"Ram Customer"

Wish I would have been buying from Tony Ricco years ago! Tony was honest with me and really helped me select the best fit vehicle for me. The Ram that Tony and the dealership sold me is amazing and I couldn't be happier. What a dealership!

Reviews of Tony Ricco