Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

3.9

2380 Military Rd, Niagara Falls, New York 14304 Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Julian Pancho Santiago, Salesperson, Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

3.7

April 11, 2017

"Service on my van"

- cschmelzer

Nothing but good to say about the Service I receive here. I drive by a dealership in Lockport just because I know I can trust the staff here. It is always fixed right at a fair price. Thanks guys!

April 08, 2017

"Problem solved, all is good"

- Joem

My first review was negative but after speaking with Shawn in service they understood there may have been some mis communication and made good with the problem I had.

March 29, 2017

"Service"

- Danij

I recently brought my vehicle to the dealership for service. I was extremely satisfied with the customer service I received from Chris Satarian. He was very polite and answered all of my questions.

New 2016 Chrysler 300, $36705