Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

2380 Military Rd,
Niagara Falls, New York 14304
Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex Info
About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex has done business in Niagara Falls and the greater Buffalo area for over 50 years. Mr.C's slogan, "We'll treat you like family" sets a standard that the staff strives to meet every day. With WNY's largest new AND used inventories, we will be able to find a vehicle that meets your needs. We specialize in offering financing for every situation, whether it's a lease for your new or used car, or whether our "Guaranteed Credit Approval" program meets your needs. Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex is a proud corporate sponsor of the Niagara Falls Boys and Girls Clubs and Opportunities Unlimited, as well as sponsoring numerous charities in Niagara County.We now offer extended service and parts hours, with evening hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Saturday service hours for your convenience. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email!

About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Classic Bob
6/21/2016

"Good dealership"

There are thousands of car dealers in Western NY. Most can't be trusted. David Dorato, Mike Jensen and the guys here at Joe Cecconi are better than most. They're cooperative. They run programs for maintenance that have real value. They're a good crew and David Dorato is great.

kelz0514
6/07/2016

"Service appreciated"

I originally purchased a car from another dealer and not even 4 months after, the car had engine trouble and was undriveable. Even though i had obstacles to work through, Jaina was nothing but patient with me and worked with me through every issue that was in the way of me getting a car. Not only was she understanding she was also great at her job as well. Jaina saved my job

Jaina P.

Brucoli
5/21/2016

"Typical dealer, lies, 3 different answers for same problem "

Purchased used car they did not want to fix existing transmission problem gave me runarounds after bringing it in 3 times. I was told that the part was not in and would have to special order and will have a 20% chance of fixing problem. After waiting a month from my 3rd (45 minute drive in each way) I called to ask what the part was called and they told me the part was in stock and had 3 in stock and had them in stock, not what Shawn the manager told me. I was scheduled to bring in car on a Wednesday morning and the work would take a day and half. I called Wednesday to add an oil change and they told me car is being worked on , fine Thursday I call to do d out when I can come and pick up car and they told me they did not start on car yet???? WHAT??? I was told they were working o. It yesterday and today (Thurs) they tell me they have not replied they transmission yet. Of course more excuses . After complaining to Justin from costumer service he said he contact me for a free rental, no call back was made in fact I called the next dayFriday and he did not remember me, nice. Anyway I was told car would be ready by end of day after picking up my SUV half way home the engine light goes on, now I have to drive it back 45 min again. Lets see if I have to leave it again. To be continued.

Justin, costumer service

Brucoli responded to this review

June 20, 2016

This is an update to my last comment: I have spoken to top management and Shawn the service manager, they have all been very open and apologized for the misunderstanding. I did bring my car back so that a specialist from JEEP can work on the car. The car still has the same problem that I get a vibration in my seat as well as my foot when I have it on the gas, the vibration is not a consistent (vrooommmm)t feel but more like a warped feel (vroom vroom vroom). Although a couple of the workers there say that they have same car and they have a steady humming also, but mine does not hum. Although I still have the same problem I wanna keep my car (2012 Jeep Liberty Latitude) Management gave me an option if I wanted to go into a different car, I declined, I spoke to Shawn that I will keep my car but if in the future if it gets worse I can bring it back. In all the people at Cecconis Chrysler have been great after we spoke about the situation and problems they were very cooperative and understanding with my situation. I would recommend Cecconi Chysler to anybody.

Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex responded to this review

June 20, 2016

Both our General Manager and Service and Parts Director have met with this customer to review his concerns. We understand his frustration with this repair, as several repair attempts have been required to alleviate his concern. We have worked closely with the Chrysler engineering team in order to repair his vehicle. We believe at this time that the repair has been completed correctly, but will remain in contact with the customer to ensure the correct operation of the vehicle. The customer has direct contact information for both the store General Manager and Service and Parts Director in the event of any future concerns.

Sak422317
4/30/2016

"First leasing of Jeep "

Very helpful and understanding, and there was no beating around the bush... Excellent deals and an absolutely wonderful new car! Also love how patient and flexible they were with the undecided decisions.

dennis1234
3/31/2016

"Someone you can trust"

A car dealer is not a fun experience but at Cecconi at least you can trust what they are telling you. Nobody is perfect but when they work hard and are honest you can't ask for more.

Rangersfan
3/29/2016

"excellent Customer Service"

Very outgoing and professional service staff, they always addresses issues/concerns. easy online service scheduling and free oil changes on vehicle purchased at this dealership.

Alex Bevacqua

DD1985
3/26/2016

"Excellent customer service!!"

I bought a 2008 Chrysler 300C, its a amazing car and the sales woman Jaina helped me out all the way. I really thank Jaina for everything that she's done to get me a nice car. Thanks Jaina your awesome !!

Jaina

Tnagowski
3/24/2016

"Excellent Service!"

I was shopping for a Renegade and went to several dealers. I was looking for a particular color and trim. Every dealer I went to in my area said that I'd have to wait a few months or I could buy something completely different off their lot. Just on a whim, I called Joe Cecconi and spoke with the sales manager who told me that they have exactly what I was looking for. He told me to come in and ask for Poncho. Immediately, my husband and I were impressed with him. We connected so quickly and I honestly felt like I've known him all my life. It's been about 7 months since I purchased my vehicle and I wouldn't hesitate to call Poncho at any time if I needed something done to the Jeep. I just can't say enough about his friendly, honest and sincere customer service. Thanks Poncho! You're the best.

Mparish2
3/24/2016

"Great experience "

I purchased an amazing Jeep Wrangler from Jaina, the best saleswoman ever at Joe Cecconi! She was friendly and an overall joy to work with.

Jaina

Daphney06
3/21/2016

"Pancho never steers me wrong"

Pancho always looks for the best option that will not put me in uncomfortable situation financially. He has earned a customer for life. I trust his opinion and always look to him for any vehicle advice when I purchase my vehicle.

Reviews of Julian Pancho Santiago