Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex Info
About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex has done business in Niagara Falls and the greater Buffalo area for over 50 years. Mr.C's slogan, "We'll treat you like family" sets a standard that the staff strives to meet every day. With WNY's largest new AND used inventories, we will be able to find a vehicle that meets your needs. We specialize in offering financing for every situation, whether it's a lease for your new or used car, or whether our "Guaranteed Credit Approval" program meets your needs. Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex is a proud corporate sponsor of the Niagara Falls Boys and Girls Clubs and Opportunities Unlimited, as well as sponsoring numerous charities in Niagara County.We now offer extended service and parts hours, with evening hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Saturday service hours for your convenience. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email!

About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Tom Demunda
12/20/2014

"Excellent buying experience"

I just purchased a brand new 2015 Chrysler Town & Country Touring L at Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex & everything went perfect. Everyone I dealt with was very friendly & knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them & Tony Ricco the salesman. He was really nice to work with.

New car
12/20/2014

"Friendly service"

Dave and Tony were very informative. They were able to explain all functions of vehicle. They were also not pushy trying to force a sale. They also took the time to explain everything once sale was completed. Did not make you feel like you were just another sale.

kaglassner
12/12/2014

"Excellent experience"

Tony Ricco was wonderful to deal with. Excellent service, great price. I highly recommend seeing Tony for your next car purchase!. Everyone at this dealership was friendly and helpful.

CAYUGANANA
12/10/2014

"AGAIN THEY CAME THROUGH FOR US."

Always buy our cars from Tony Ricco and Dave Dorato. They are the best. We tell them what we want and they go above and beyond to satisfy us. We are never pressured, which turned me off of other dealerships. We have bought the last three cars and trucks from Cecconi. Won't go anywhere else. We recommend Tony and Dave to all our family and friends. Also their service department is outstanding.

FRED THOMPSON
12/08/2014

"TONY RICCO'S THE BEST"

TONY CAME THROUGH FOR THE THIRD NEW VEHICLE I,VE BOUGHT THERE IN THE LAST 16 YEARS. TONY HAS BECOME A TRUE FRIEND.IT IS BECAUSE OF TONY THAT I RECOMMEND JOE CECCONI,S.

Deak
11/15/2014

"Warranty "

Fast upfront and straight forward, Chris took fast action to make things right and came through. Man of his word. Painless appointment fast and curtious.

Deak
11/11/2014

"Little hectic, but Pancho did a amazing job making it all co"

I really asked ALOT of the dealership, I had them go to the other side of the country to get my truck. With some confusion seeing this was the first time they went so far to get a vehicle Pancho made it come together and straightened out the situation.

Zippy1111
11/05/2014

"???? Service"

Went in for tire rotation and break inspection I was told the work was done and ok inspection failed a week later xx it's sad and I'll never buy a car there if that's the service you get

Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex responded to this review

November 25, 2014

My name is Ashley Watson and I'm the Manager of the Customer Care Department at Joe Cecconi's Chrysler. I am sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your experience. I wrote you a personal email when you first posted this review to try to help solve this issue. As I said in that email, I want to make sure you're completely happy and that Tim Stack the Service Manager and Shawn Reardon the Service Director are available help you. So, whenever it is most convenient for you please feel free to give either of them a call at there personal numbers, which are 888-233-2204 and (716) 297-5800 EXT 461. We hope you give us a call, so we can get to the bottom of this and help you out. I hope you have a great day!

gunrunnerlarry
10/30/2014

"Very satisfied with Joe Cecconi."

Very Pleased. I have seen Joe Cecconi's go from a so-so Dealership to a first class company over the past 5 or so years. I have probably purchased 5 or 6 vehicles there over the years, but have never been more satisfied. I shop around so it was not an easy sale for them. I do contribute that to two outstanding sales reps. Tony Ricco and Dave Dorato a real asset to Joe Cecconi's.

knacker8
10/08/2014

"Another great experience!"

This month we purchased our 4th vehicle from Cecconis and had the pleasure of working with Pancho again. He took excellent care of us like always and listened to what I wanted in a second vehicle and matched me perfectly to our new Dodge Dart!! We love it! Thank you again Pancho and we will be back when we are ready for our next vehicle.

Reviews of Julian Pancho Santiago