Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Salesperson

Robert Barba, Sales Manager, Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Robert Barba

December 27, 2016

"Don't waste your time making an appointment!!!"

- Dodge Dually 2016

I made an appointment for 9:00am on Tuesday 12/27/16. I had no problem bring my vehicle in on time. The service person took my information and I explained what was happening to my 2016 vehicle and asked how long it will be. The service person stated the mechanic that looks at my vehicle (because it is a diesel truck) was not in yet and the 2nd mechanic that he will have take a look at it is a little behind so it will be awhile. When I returned at 4:00pm 7 hours later to pick up my vehicle the service person said they have not looked at it yet. I said you have to be kidding me and the service person responses to me by saying you are not the only customer and it might be a few days before I can look at it. I said then way did I make an appointment for 9:00am. I then told the service person to give me my vehicle and I will take it somewhere else. This is the first time I have ever written a review. I just want the people that read reviews to understand the type of service they will receive when they go to this dealership. I have purchased a vehicle from them in the past and had service done before but this time I just cannot justify ever purchasing or have my vehicle serviced there ever again.

December 02, 2016

"Outstanding!"

- B&KCurrie

We worked with David Dorato. He was solution-oriented, friendly, helpful and thorough. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family. We are so pleased with our purchase and the service we received from David. Thank you.

November 02, 2016

"Not a good experience"

- Terbear0603

I have had the worst experience with the service dept. I have purchased 2 vehicles from here and the first one was never detailed or looked at before it was given to me and I had to bring it back 2 days later because it had 2 bees nests in it with live bees. I just recently traded my car in for a truck in may and I had to take it back because of a whistling noise. I made an appointment for a Thursday morning and was called back later that day by my service advisor explaining that they couldn't get to my truck until Friday and that I wouldn't be getting it back till Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. When I finally received a phone call back on Tuesday morning, after leaving 3 messages on 3 different people's phones,, it wasn't even started yet and they weren't gonna get to it till later in the day and that it wouldn't be done till the end of the week. The servive manager did what he could and had it back to me by the end of the day but it was a couple hr job and my truck literally sat in the same spot for 5 days and no one bothered to call or even work on it. This will be the last time that I bring my truck there.

New 2016 Jeep Patriot, $24310