Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

2380 Military Rd,
Niagara Falls, New York 14304
Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex Info
About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex has done business in Niagara Falls and the greater Buffalo area for over 50 years. Mr.C's slogan, "We'll treat you like family" sets a standard that the staff strives to meet every day. With WNY's largest new AND used inventories, we will be able to find a vehicle that meets your needs. We specialize in offering financing for every situation, whether it's a lease for your new or used car, or whether our "Guaranteed Credit Approval" program meets your needs. Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex is a proud corporate sponsor of the Niagara Falls Boys and Girls Clubs and Opportunities Unlimited, as well as sponsoring numerous charities in Niagara County.We now offer extended service and parts hours, with evening hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Saturday service hours for your convenience. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email!

About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Jeep Compass 5153
7/03/2015

"Beautiful and great driving suv"

Tony Ricco and David Darado are two great sales people to work with. I love my new jeep. This is my first jeep and I am truly satisfied with my new car.

Ashley1985
6/24/2015

"Love my new wrangler!"

Thanks Tony!! Got exactly what I wanted.. And quickly too! This is my third Jeep from Tony and someday I'll be back for a fourth!

Done wrong by Dodge
6/20/2015

"Screwed over customer"

Purchased my second vehicle from them a year and a half ago and inquired about a trade in for a lower rate as promised. Comes to find out they wouldn't even give me half of what was still owed on the last purchase that they said was a great deal? ( For them Obviousely!) they have the worst customer service in all of western New York and I'm disgusted with my self for wasting my family time with a bunch of snake oil salesmen! Beware of this dealership!

Jimbo
6/12/2015

"Great dealership - very professional"

If you're looking for a mini-van or Jeep, you need to visit Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex in Niagara Falls! The entire sales staff is top-notch, especially Poncho and Paul. The general manager, Mike Jensen, took time to sit down with me and everything. Bob Barba gave me significantly more money for my trade-in. Overall, it was an outstanding experience!

ashside
5/31/2015

"Worst service center!"

On 5/6/15 I went in to have my tires rotated and balanced. They were unable to because the mechanic stripped my wheel lock! The rep handling my service Alex was supposed to order me a new wheel lock, guess what, he never did! so after a month of trying to get my back tire fixed he tells the woman to have me schedule another appointment but it was going to cost me. Yeah absolutely not, they stripped my wheel lock and I'm not paying for someone else's mistake! so after a month of being jerked around they finally give me the "master" lock from one of their mechanics. so today I went in for the same thing at a different company, and they are unable to take off one of my wheel because come to find out the tried to chisel off my wheel lock and now its not able to come off! I am so livid how unprofessional the whole experience was. Not only that I have bought several cars from here. They just lost a customer because of the lack of professionalism in the service department and the fact that they screwed me over on this tire! I'm warning everyone now, its not worth it to go to the service center!!!!!!

Alex who didnt bother to give me his last name!

Ben123
5/13/2015

"New jeep"

Purchased a 2015 Jeep Patriot from tony Rocco, he couldn't have been more helpful. Great, honest salesman. Would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

Daction
4/30/2015

"Tony Ricco was an excellent salesman."

Tony was able to get me the deal I needed in a timely manner! I highly recommend using Tony for all your car needs! Over the years my family and I have purchased multiple vehicles from here and are always pleased with the results.

cxp54
4/27/2015

"Joe Cecconi / Tony Ricco, amazing service!"

Both Anthony and Bob made the process of purchasing my new jeep perhaps one of the best experiences I've ever had. They were able to answer every question I had and even provided information on topics that hadn't even crossed my mind. It's my honest opinion that if you're looking to buy a car in the WNY area, you immediately go see both Tony/Bob. I can't see enough on how much we appreciate you working with me and undertaking a very honest approach in helping me get my new car. I've bought cars from you for the last 10 years and will continue to do so for the next 50! Chirag Parikh

smameron
4/21/2015

" Excellent Service"

Tony Ricco was my salesman. Told him what style of vehicle I wanted and the various options i wanted included. He came back with several good options and we quickly worked through a very satisfactory deal. Wonderful experience.

chas888
4/20/2015

"New car purchase"

Tony Ricco was great to work with and so was the person in finance. Don't like buying cars. They made it a better experience.

Reviews of Tony Ricco