Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

2380 Military Rd,
Niagara Falls, New York 14304
Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex Info
About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex has done business in Niagara Falls and the greater Buffalo area for over 50 years. Mr.C's slogan, "We'll treat you like family" sets a standard that the staff strives to meet every day. With WNY's largest new AND used inventories, we will be able to find a vehicle that meets your needs. We specialize in offering financing for every situation, whether it's a lease for your new or used car, or whether our "Guaranteed Credit Approval" program meets your needs. Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex is a proud corporate sponsor of the Niagara Falls Boys and Girls Clubs and Opportunities Unlimited, as well as sponsoring numerous charities in Niagara County.We now offer extended service and parts hours, with evening hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Saturday service hours for your convenience. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email!

About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Ron
3/14/2015

"Great Dealership"

Have purchased my last 3 vehicles (Charger, Cherokee, and Ram) from Tony Ricco and Bob Barba. Chris Satarian is my go to service guy. Always there and willing to help. Can't say enough about them and Mike Jensen was very helpful as well. Thanks to all! Ron

John
3/11/2015

"Chad Smith is the BEST!!"

My wife and I reciently bought a used Town and Country and Chad Smith was our salesman, he was very easy to deal with and made for a positive purchasing experience!! Totally shattering any stereotype of an old school car salesman. Thanks for everything!!

Chad Smith

Save Yourself
3/07/2015

"They almost killed my father"

My father's truck went in for service (which took 4 trips for a very minor fix- a parking brake handle) and he complained about the process. Wouldn't you know, he's driving down the thruway and his rear tire simply falls off the vehicle in mid-day traffic. Luckily he survived the accident. His truck was immediately towed to his shop where they discovered the other rear tire (the only 2 removed during the service) was also loose and ready to fall off. All 5 lug nuts on each rear tire were not tightened properly. I don't think it's a coincidence and we will be taking every possible step to make sure they can't do this to anyone else. Their negligence in the service dept almost cost our family our father.

Helen
3/06/2015

"Tony Ricco is very experienced and loves what he does. "

My husband and I decided to get a new vehicle. I called Tony Ricco on Thursday to tell him I would be out on Saturday. We went out test drove the vehicle and by Thursday everything was done. I drove away in my new vehicle and the process was so easy. Tony Ricco is very experienced and you can tell he loves what he does. Me and my family have purchased a bunch of vehicles from Cecconi's and we will continue as long as they have great salesman like Tony.

Rammer
3/05/2015

"Ram Customer"

Wish I would have been buying from Tony Ricco years ago! Tony was honest with me and really helped me select the best fit vehicle for me. The Ram that Tony and the dealership sold me is amazing and I couldn't be happier. What a dealership!

Greg
2/28/2015

"Great!!!!"

Tony Rico is a real professional. He knows his business inside out and treated me really well I would recommend them to a friend. thanks again

Bree1130
2/21/2015

"Leased my first vehicle"

My family has been proud customers of this dealership and of Tony Ricco for many years, and I am more than pleased with the service provided. Tony and Bob Barba were willing to work with my budget and helped find me my new Jeep at a great deal. Tony was very personable and made sure I knew everything I could about the vehicle before I left the lot with it. Highly recommended!

goingbananas
2/17/2015

"Worst experience ever"

I've never been treated so rudely. I'm a young women and stopped in looking to buy a truck, new. First I had a hard time getting anyone to wait on me. Then the man who did, let me know that a new truck might be out of my price range and to look at used. I was insulted to say the least, but I brushed it off. After finding something I liked, we were going to work on the numbers. I let then man know I'd be trading in my car and paying cash on the rest. He then proceeded to ask me how I obtained the money! Again I felt insulted and proced to leave. Ended up buying a nissan, much better experience.

Middle aged man, short and heavy.

Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex responded to this review

March 09, 2015

On behalf of the dealership and the management team, I apologize for your experience at the store. We strive to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every interaction, and it is clear that we did not succeed in this instance. Please feel free to contact Mike Jensen at (716) 297-5800 to discuss your concerns, it is important to us that we reach out to every customer to attempt to make things right when we fail the first time. Thank you Mike Jensen General Manager

GG
1/17/2015

"purchase of new Jeep"

I just purchased a new Jeep from Tony Ricco. I am always pleased with the service we receive from Tony. We have purchased several vehicles from him and we always walk away happy! He always follows up with phone calls and lets us know when is a good time to consider buying again.

chris
1/04/2015

"sales experience"

Have been dealing with Dave Dorato and Tony Ricco for many years. Always an enjoyable experience and they get me a great deal every time.

Reviews of Tony Ricco