Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex
Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex Info
About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex has done business in Niagara Falls and the greater Buffalo area for over 50 years. Mr.C's slogan, "We'll treat you like family" sets a standard that the staff strives to meet every day. With WNY's largest new AND used inventories, we will be able to find a vehicle that meets your needs. We specialize in offering financing for every situation, whether it's a lease for your new or used car, or whether our "Guaranteed Credit Approval" program meets your needs. Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex is a proud corporate sponsor of the Niagara Falls Boys and Girls Clubs and Opportunities Unlimited, as well as sponsoring numerous charities in Niagara County.We now offer extended service and parts hours, with evening hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Saturday service hours for your convenience. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email!

About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Another great experience!"

This month we purchased our 4th vehicle from Cecconis and had the pleasure of working with Pancho again. He took excellent care of us like always and listened to what I wanted in a second vehicle and matched me perfectly to our new Dodge Dart!! We love it! Thank you again Pancho and we will be back when we are ready for our next vehicle.

"Amazing experience. "

Pancho made this whole transition very easy for me and was very helpful with anything and everything I needed. I will definitely recommend this dealership and Pancho in particular!

"Always a pleasure"

This is the fourth jeep my husband and I have purchased from Pancho. He is always friendly and helpful. Always goes way above and beyond to make sure you are getting exactly what you want and need. We have recommended 2 friends and they have also purchased jeeps. As long as Pancho is working at Joe Cecconi we will continue to purchase from Pancho. If your in the market for a new car definitely go see Pancho you will not be disappointed!

"First Time in NY"

My salesman Julian 'Pancho' knew exactly what I was looking for and was very helpful. He went above and beyond professionalism. I appreciated working with him and hope to have another opportunity. Geoff Tisdale

"always great service "

I'm on my 3 rd vehicle now from Joe Cecconi and I couldn't be happier with the service I have received there. I have worked with Pancho for each purchase and he makes the process easy and fun and my three hour drive to get there worth it!!

"Great sales and service "

I have bought several cars from Pancho. Each and every time is has gone above and beyond to make sure you have the best deal possible and that your comfortable with your purchase.

"Tony Ricco and Dave Dorato are the Best!!"

I have been dealing with Tony and Dave for years. Both are very professional and they always get me the best price they can. If you are in the market for a Chrysler vehicle then I would recommend heading to Niagara Falls to see either Tony or Dave.

"Quik, easy, and reasonable"

Oil change and tire rotation on my Compass. Made my appt on the internet. Got there and the whole thing took 45 minutes. Prices were competitive (with coupons on the internet). Alex B my Service Advisor was awesome. He did it all, and did it with style!!! Thanks man!!!

Alex B

"Bad Sales Bad financing YOYO scam"

First time car buyer from a dealer an Gary Custo roped me into a 2006 jeep commander that undoubtedly i wanted. initially i was going to trade my vehicle in but they low balled me with a 500 dollar value so i sold it to put 1000 own on the jeep. i "financed" this vehicle on August 15th 2014 and was extremely happy. I started noticing issues withe the transmission not even two days after having it. Brought it out 3 to 4 times before they finally said there is something wrong. They had to replace the whole transmission which "wasn't covered due to lemon law of miles" but they still fixed it. this put a lot of miles on the vehicle driving back and forth from buffalo to Niagara falls 3 to 4 times before finally fixing the issue. now it is September 17th 2014 an I have not received a payment booklet to start my payments on the vehicle with my grandmother being the cosigned she told me to call and figure out why i haven't received anything yet when i was told i was approved for the loan and finance. I called the dealer (GARY CUSTO) and he said maybe they are giving it to you for free...trying to joke but it wasn't funny. so today i called SEFCU where my "loan" was supposedly out of. gave the woman on the phone all my information and she said i had no account with them and neither did my grandmother.. put me on hold and when she returned said i was denied a week ago... I signed loan and financing paperwork and was told i was approved now since there is no finance in place they want to up my interest rate to try to get me approved.. I am a single mother who works two jobs and goes to school full time it is already hard for me to make these payments let alone to raise them.. I cant afford that. This dealer used the "yo yo scam". He had no feeling towards his customer just the money he was going to get out of the sale and was really pushy with everything. working 2 jobs and going to school and raising a 3 year old i need my vehicle to support us. this dealer lied to me and used number and sales scams to lead me into a purchase that was NEVER approved and i had no idea because i was told it was approved.

Gary Custo

"POOR, POOR, POOR SERVICE DEPARTMENT"

While Rich Geiss was great, the service team is TERRIBLE!!!! We brought our vehicle home the first week of April 2014. We purchased a used 2011 Chrysler Town & Country, a family vehicle. Now I feel slighted because the service team is not taking care of business. Right from the beginning, the blind spot indicator and passenger side mirror needed to replaced, the rear view mirror needed to be recalibrated, the tire replaced, check engine light kept coming on, and a strange noise coming from the vehicle while in drive. It was Rich Geiss who made the service team take care of the bind spot, and mirror defects because the sales team was not willing to replace it. Rich had to tell them they were all defective at the time of purchase. They replaced the blind spot indicator around the end of May but the passenger mirror was never ordered, and they wanted to know who was going to pay for it. Rich once again had to remind them the dealer was. Needless to say, after three attempts they finally ordered the mirror...allegedly!!! They called me not once, not twice, but three times to let me know the blind spot indicator part had finally came in. Yeah, the part that had already been fixed 6 weeks prior. After the third time of them ordering the wrong part, I went down there. While sitting at one of the service reps desk waiting for the part to be finally be ordered correctly, the part guy made a comment about me needing to take my xx to another dealer. Little did he know I was sitting right there but found out quickly when the service rep advised him I was sitting there. Now, all these times I was at the dealer, I advised them of this strange noise coming from the vehicle when in drive. Each and every time the service crew "could not hear a thing". Funny how when I made each and everyone of them get in the vehicle with me, they all heard the dang noise. But they could not tell me what it was. They needed me to leave the vehicle with them for a few hours on a Saturday to see if they can figure it out. 9 hours later I get a call, "we don't know what the noise is but we did drive a Dodge Caravan just like yours to see if we hear the noise too and we did so it's probably common. I don't have a Dodge Caravan so why would you test one of those, I'm sorry it was a Chrysler Town and Country that we drove. Yeah ok, that's funny because the one we just traded in did not make that noise at all" Every time I was there for this noise they told me one of their top service techs would take the vehicle for a ride and wear some special headphones where the noise could be diagnosed better. However, we also know someone who has the exact same vehicle and theirs does not make this noise. They are playing me and I'm tired of it. They don't want to take care of the existing issues because they will lose money. All these issues were there at the time the vehicle was purchased. Did I forget to mention the check engine light continues to go off and they can't figure that out either. I also received a recall in July and that part is still not in. I am so tired of this place and it's slogan "We'll treat you like family". Don't forget, I said in the beginning Rich Geiss in sales was great, he is everything that "We'll treat you like family" should mean, it's too bad the service team does not follow that same motto.

Julian Pancho Santiago