Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

2380 Military Rd,
Niagara Falls, New York 14304
Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex Info
About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex has done business in Niagara Falls and the greater Buffalo area for over 50 years. Mr.C's slogan, "We'll treat you like family" sets a standard that the staff strives to meet every day. With WNY's largest new AND used inventories, we will be able to find a vehicle that meets your needs. We specialize in offering financing for every situation, whether it's a lease for your new or used car, or whether our "Guaranteed Credit Approval" program meets your needs. Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex is a proud corporate sponsor of the Niagara Falls Boys and Girls Clubs and Opportunities Unlimited, as well as sponsoring numerous charities in Niagara County.We now offer extended service and parts hours, with evening hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Saturday service hours for your convenience. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email!

About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

dennis1234
3/31/2016

"Someone you can trust"

A car dealer is not a fun experience but at Cecconi at least you can trust what they are telling you. Nobody is perfect but when they work hard and are honest you can't ask for more.

Rangersfan
3/29/2016

"excellent Customer Service"

Very outgoing and professional service staff, they always addresses issues/concerns. easy online service scheduling and free oil changes on vehicle purchased at this dealership.

Alex Bevacqua

DD1985
3/26/2016

"Excellent customer service!!"

I bought a 2008 Chrysler 300C, its a amazing car and the sales woman Jaina helped me out all the way. I really thank Jaina for everything that she's done to get me a nice car. Thanks Jaina your awesome !!

Jaina

Tnagowski
3/24/2016

"Excellent Service!"

I was shopping for a Renegade and went to several dealers. I was looking for a particular color and trim. Every dealer I went to in my area said that I'd have to wait a few months or I could buy something completely different off their lot. Just on a whim, I called Joe Cecconi and spoke with the sales manager who told me that they have exactly what I was looking for. He told me to come in and ask for Poncho. Immediately, my husband and I were impressed with him. We connected so quickly and I honestly felt like I've known him all my life. It's been about 7 months since I purchased my vehicle and I wouldn't hesitate to call Poncho at any time if I needed something done to the Jeep. I just can't say enough about his friendly, honest and sincere customer service. Thanks Poncho! You're the best.

Mparish2
3/24/2016

"Great experience "

I purchased an amazing Jeep Wrangler from Jaina, the best saleswoman ever at Joe Cecconi! She was friendly and an overall joy to work with.

Jaina

Daphney06
3/21/2016

"Pancho never steers me wrong"

Pancho always looks for the best option that will not put me in uncomfortable situation financially. He has earned a customer for life. I trust his opinion and always look to him for any vehicle advice when I purchase my vehicle.

ajmh925@gmail.com

"Top Notch"

Based on my circumstances, I went in with every intent on purchasing a used car that was older and had higher miles than my trade and didn't even consider a new vehicle. Pancho took the time exploring different options and wasnt pushy about it at all. I did end up getting a new car and with an even lower rate than current financing. He took the time and made sure I knew how everything worked and was set up properly as far as connecting the blue tooth, etc. I highly recommend Pancho to anyone on any day. It was well worth the 1/2 hour drive to get there from Buffalo. This had actually been my second A+ car buying experience at this dealer with the same Salesman. I was very pleased indeed.

Cindy

"Awesome sales staff"

My husband and I have bought 3 vehicles from Joe Cecconi's and have recommended many of our friends and family members to do the same. Our salesman Pancho was absolutely wonderful and walked us through the entire process with great ease. He is the one we recommend to everyone to go and talk to about buying a car. I will never go anywhere else!

Ed457

"Great experience"

Don't usually look forward to going to a dealer to find a car but the staff at cecconis made it a lot easier. Dino was our salesman and he couldn't have made it any easier. Everything we could asked for!

Dino Gambino

Parksfamily

"Great salesman "

Julian Pancho Santiago has always given us great service and service rat is why we recommend him to all of our family and friends he always goes the extra mile to take care of us. Great service with a smile and knowledge.

Reviews of Julian Pancho Santiago