Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex
Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex Info
About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex has done business in Niagara Falls and the greater Buffalo area for over 50 years. Mr.C's slogan, "We'll treat you like family" sets a standard that the staff strives to meet every day. With WNY's largest new AND used inventories, we will be able to find a vehicle that meets your needs. We specialize in offering financing for every situation, whether it's a lease for your new or used car, or whether our "Guaranteed Credit Approval" program meets your needs. Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex is a proud corporate sponsor of the Niagara Falls Boys and Girls Clubs and Opportunities Unlimited, as well as sponsoring numerous charities in Niagara County.We now offer extended service and parts hours, with evening hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Saturday service hours for your convenience. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email!

About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

""Awesome Salesmen" & General Manager"

Everything started off great, Salesmen Tony Ricco was very helpful, showed me 4-5 Ram trucks, because I was hard to please then things started going down hill at the financing stage, but Mike Jensen showed me that he was willing to deal, take care of the customer and met me half way,so everything worked out, AOK. They were the best Dealership out of the 3 or 4 other local Dealerships that I had visited that week.

"I'll Keep Coming Back"

I have purchased 6 Jeeps from Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex, and every purchase has been a delight. The past 3 Jeeps where sold to me by Tony Ricco; Tony makes me feel like I'm part of the family and I never have to feel the stress of haggling(like at other dealerships), because of this I have the utmost respect for him and I know I can always trust him. Cecconi has always given me a better than expected value on my trade in and they always do everything they can to make my payment affordable for me. I love this dealership and I highly recommend this dealership and Tony Ricco. They have sold me 6 great Jeeps and they have created a life long costumer with me, see you in a few years.

"Awesome Saleswoman! "

Enjoyed buying my 2013 veloster from Amy! After shopping around at many dealerships, she was by far the most helpful and pleasant to deal with!!

"Will never purchase from here again "

The dealership took forever to send us our registration and ofcourse didn't send us the difference they owed us almost $60. the sales person didn't even walk my husband through his vehicle when he picked it up. they sent the referral to the wrong person. no one responses to messages. we have purchased several cars over the years never had I experienced anything so unprofessional

Del and bob sales manager

"I love my new Jeep"

I unexpectedly had to look for a new car. Pancho at the dealership was very helpful and found me the perfect vehicle once he knew what I was looking for. With my schedule at work it would have been difficult for me to find time to look for a new car, so it was very helpful to me that he was able to do that. He is very knowledgeable,personable and I would recommend him to anyone that's looking for a new car.

"Trust and low pressure keeps me coming back"

Pancho did a great job on the sale of my vehicle and was very easy to work with. I could trust him so I was willing to refer my own family to work with him. To this day I will call him whenever I need anything for my jeep. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a jeep.

"No pressure experience "

I purchased a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from salesman Tony Ricco and it was a pleasant experience. Once I chose a vehicle he helped me work through the process until we had a deal that worked for my budget. Great dealership to work with.

"go elsewhere"

I went there 6/28 and Amy was wonderful my husband got the vehicle he wanted and even with credit issues we were able to get financed yhe car had high miles so no warranty however after a few days I contacted Amy and they still had us bringit in they checked the car and were unable to find anything wrong (no fault of Amy) I took it a few days later to my mechanic who drove it for 5 minutes came back and told us exactly what the noise was ( there was a recall on it we made appoint with ford and vehicle fixed) then we patiently waited for the registration sticker to come to us well a few days before it was to expire I called the Dmv they had nothing in the system showing we had purchased a new car so I went to my local dmv office (erie county) and still nothing so I called cecconi's and flipped out on a Dave who told me it was because he sent paperwork to niagara county ( um it is a central data base for the dmv) needless to say I was irate by this point and it was a saturday and the registration paper expired on Sunday unable to drive car on Monday so I called the Dmv office personally on Monday and was told they never submitted the paperwork until 8/5 REALLY We purchased the car on 6/28 it took over a month to send the info to the dmv So I called Cecconi's back and spoke to Dave again who acted like it was no big deal ( mind you I cannot legally drive this car. HOWEVER THE DMV IS VERY NICE AND THE REP WAS PULLING MY PAPERWORK TODAY TO GET IT PROCESSED So I had to call the DMV back and make a complaint against Cecconi's and lost a day of pay behind this dealer holding onto paperwork and trying to deflect who was at fault onto the DMV when Cecconi's was truly at fault for holding the paperwork for over a month SMH

"Long awaited Jeep"

Pancho was very friendly and made us feel comfortable - we laughed a lot which is always a good thing - very pleased with our new Jeep Patriot!

"worst ever"

I had purchased a lot of vehicles pretty much every Chrysler product made and sent a lot of people there way and went the other day to purchase a new vehicle and they lead me on and on and then when it was time to seal the deal it was over I will never go there again or send anyone there Again

Tony Ricco