Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

2380 Military Rd,
Niagara Falls, New York 14304
Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex Info
About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex has done business in Niagara Falls and the greater Buffalo area for over 50 years. Mr.C's slogan, "We'll treat you like family" sets a standard that the staff strives to meet every day. With WNY's largest new AND used inventories, we will be able to find a vehicle that meets your needs. We specialize in offering financing for every situation, whether it's a lease for your new or used car, or whether our "Guaranteed Credit Approval" program meets your needs. Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex is a proud corporate sponsor of the Niagara Falls Boys and Girls Clubs and Opportunities Unlimited, as well as sponsoring numerous charities in Niagara County.We now offer extended service and parts hours, with evening hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Saturday service hours for your convenience. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email!

About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Jamn62
2/03/2016

"Above & Beyond !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2009 Journey , I had work done on my vechical .It was ball joints . They had fixed that issue and had found that i had engine broblems with lifters and what not . Service dept was very intune on what was going on and Alex had kept in touch with me during the whole time during the repair . I was provided with a loaner . Which made life easier . There was also a noise problem that sounded like exchaust issues . But it turned out to be engine mounts . They kept on it untill the problem was solved . Kodos to everyone that dealt with my car . They all went above and beyoned to make sure the car was right and i was very satisfied with the results.. After dealing with many other shops that said I dont know or theirs nothing wrong , this will be the only place i will take my car to for any work from now on . Thanx again guys , GREAT JOB !!!!, John N. N.F. I Give Everyone 10+++ for this was a learning experience

Alex , seevice dept manager

driveblock
1/11/2016

"SImply fantastic!"

When I entered I was greeted by a man with a thick accent named "Paul". Paul told me I would be working with the guy over behind that desk (he made an off color comment about pancho that i cannot post due to terms of use). He then walked me over to the rep and quickly introduced us. rather unprofessional and awkward start to the meeting. I then sat down with "pancho". I have to say this gentleman was the most honest, forthright, straight shooting and professional sales rep I have ever worked with. He found me a beautiful 2016 Ram and told me to "take it home for the night" before they had even run my credit. When I came back i mentioned that the truck was perfect, except that my wife wanted running boards but that it was not a deal breaker. I left the dealership to handle some business meetings. many hours later I returned to take delivers and I saw that the truck they had parked outside for my delivery had running boards on it. I thought there was a mistake until I called Pancho and he simply said "You're welcome".. That's right, Pancho threw in the running boards for free! A really excellent touch. Needless to say despite the obnoxious start, this was a 5 star experience all day and I will be buying from Pancho from now on! He found me the perfect truck, was transparent about the entire transaction, made sure I knew all the terms and sent me home in a new automobile that I absolutely love. I cannot recommend him enough!

KitRN
12/02/2015

"Excellent service "

This place was amazing. They went above and beyond to make sure I got a great deal. Everyone was very accommodating. I was serviced by Rich G. for finance and he worked magic, Renee went beyond her call of duty and Bob sealed the deal with the utmost respect and charm. I will definitely recommend my friends and family.

Renee

Twnurse
12/01/2015

"Excellent customer service!!!"

I purchased a Grand Cherokee from this dealership on 11/29. This is actually my second purchase from them (Dodge Charger, 2012) as I was orginally impressed with the service my husband received from his purchase back in 2011. As with most of us concerned about debt, I was intially skeptical about the purchase as the Grand Cherokee is a more expensive vehichle than the Dodge Charger, consequently, I debated and surprisingly the dealership was very patient with me and worked diligently to get me the best deal possible. They offered different loan options and made me feel secure with my decision to make the purchase-- pressure free. I've upgraded my vehicle with barely any distruption to my budget. In addition, I was accommodated with accessories I inquired of without any issues. When it was all said and done, the general manager reached out to me assure I was pleased with my experience, which truly meant the world to me. Needless to say, I immediately referred my good friend to the dealership (see Kit, RN review) who also received the same excellent customer service as I had. My husband is also looking into trading his car in soon, he will of course follow suit and patronize this dealership as they have quickly become a family favorite.

Renee Campbell

meal2810
10/27/2015

"Great Service"

I purchased 2 vehicles from Joe Cecconi. Both times my salesman was Tony Ricco. He is wonderful. Not only is he knowledgeable about the vehicles he is an all around nice guy! I would recommend anyone of my friends/family to Joe Cecconi's. The after purchase/service is exactly as advertised.

sfm
10/13/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Tony Ricco went out of his way to assist me with buying a new Jeep and Paul Shirca helped me get the financing I wanted. Great overall experience.

Paul Shirca

JB85
10/09/2015

"WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!"

Sales Manager David Lea is the most unprofessional and disrespectful person I've ever met! He treats people like they are children and was very condescending to my entire family. He also tried to push a overpriced, beat up Jeep on my elderly mother. When I told him he was out of line, he laughed like what I was saying didn't matter to this dealership whatsoever. If this is the kind of person that their management feels best represents their values, then its no surprise why the CECCONI COMPLEX has such horrible reviews from many of the locals. DO NOT GO HERE! I wouldn't buy a cup of coffee from them and you should just move on and save yourself the time and the headache.

Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex responded to this review

October 21, 2015

Store management did reach out to you to discuss your concerns, and would be happy to speak to you directly about your experience at the store. We strive to offer a positive experience to everyone who visits the store, and we believe that the vast majority of our customers do have a positive purchase and service experience. Whenever that does not happen, however, we do reach out, as we are doing here, in order to attempt to rectify the situation. If you return either our call or email, we will be happy to see what we can do to help.

m.n.
10/07/2015

"Horrible experience"

Long story short...Had issues before I even signed a contract for my dodge grand caravan...then it was issue after issue from two weeks after I drove it off the lot, ranging from transmission parts needing to be replaced, they made us replace a clock spring that come to find out wasn't even the problem, then the alternator on top of all the other issues all within the first few months of owning this vehicle mr. Jensen and a service employee Alex are the only people I'd have anything good to speak. I was there today, this is the second time in 2 yrs my car started slamming into gear, which they claim my transmission fluid keeps getting low but theres no leak. They wanted me to pay 39.00 today just for them to check it! Then I was asked to think about trading my vehicle in there so I can get another piece of garbage. O ya and somebody that got an oil change other day by them had all there oil leak back out cuz cecconis messed it up!!! Very very poor customer service by many and 2 hrs for a scheduled oil change, and a piece of garbage vehicle I'm not stuck with.

Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex responded to this review

October 10, 2015

Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex works to ensure that every customer has a positive ownership experience. Unfortunately, sometimes vehicles do experience mechanical problems, and in this case the dealership did perform a 'no charge' repair to an initial quality concern to this vehicle after delivery, and the subsequently paid the cost of replacing the alternator approximately 10,0000 miles after the expiration of the warranty period. Every customer is made aware of the limitations of their warranty and is offered the option to extend their coverage. Regardless of what coverage choice a customer makes, our policy is to always seek a mutually agreeable resolution if a problem arises. In this case, the warranty period ended approximately 2 years and 23,000 miles ago. In order to work with you, we offered to diagnose the concern at a discounted charge of $39, which is an extremely competitive rate in the market. Given that you were not satisfied with the offer, the General Manager has left a message on your cell phone to discuss the issue, and remains willing to work with you to resolve any concerns that still remain.

urbandad70
9/21/2015

"Wrangler Unlimited Perfect Experience"

I had been looking for a Jeep for a while before ending up at Cecconi in Niagara Falls, so I knew exactly what I wanted and what I didn't want. I had the great pleasure of working with Pancho Santiago this past Saturday 9/19/2015. Pancho was a true pleasure to work with, he worked with me to find a vehicle that was exactly what I wanted and was right in my budget. He took the time to make sure I was completely happy and gave me a tour of the vehicle and setup my cell phone before letting me leave. I would strongly recommend Pancho to anybody searching for a new or used vehicle. He is a true professional and a great guy. He really cares about his customers and ensuring they are 100% satisfied. Rich and Mike also took the time to make sure I was pleased with everything, even though the place was packed with customers.

GB
9/16/2015

"Great experience with Tony Ricco"

Tony was highly recommended by a number of our friends. He gave 110 % helping us find the van with all the touches we wanted. I was quite adamant in everything that I wanted included. He got us a great deal! We will certainly tell our friends and be back when we need another vehicle.

Reviews of Robert Barba