Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

2380 Military Rd,
Niagara Falls, New York 14304
Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex Info
About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex has done business in Niagara Falls and the greater Buffalo area for over 50 years. Mr.C's slogan, "We'll treat you like family" sets a standard that the staff strives to meet every day. With WNY's largest new AND used inventories, we will be able to find a vehicle that meets your needs. We specialize in offering financing for every situation, whether it's a lease for your new or used car, or whether our "Guaranteed Credit Approval" program meets your needs. Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex is a proud corporate sponsor of the Niagara Falls Boys and Girls Clubs and Opportunities Unlimited, as well as sponsoring numerous charities in Niagara County.We now offer extended service and parts hours, with evening hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Saturday service hours for your convenience. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email!

About Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Icculus
7/31/2016

"Superb expierence from begining to end"

I arrived at Joe Cecconi's, and was pleasantly greeted by Mr. Carlos Hernandez. He understood what I wanted and helped pick out the car that suited my expectations, and he also got me a great deal! I will without a doubt be back in hopes to seeing Carlos the next time I am in the market for a new vehicle.

Carlos Hernandez

Nate
7/20/2016

"Great service and accommodation for unique issue"

We've had our Grand Caravan for about 8 years and we've had a stalling problem for a long time. We recently changed to Cecconi through a friend's recommendation to see Mike and we couldn't be happier with that decision. Another dealer in Williamsvillle blew off our stalling concern for over 4 years. Shawn from Service took our problem and ran with it. He worked with us to get his best tech on the job, set us up with loaner vehicles, and worked carefully to get us the best price on non-warranty items. He and his team handled our problem within a month. They deserve a lot of credit for believing in our problem and addressing our concerns in a fair and professional manner. I will continue to work with this Dealership for all my vehicle needs and anything new will come from here as well.

FINGJOKE
7/19/2016

"smoke and mirrors"

Our lease was up in our ram we had been over in our mileage so we went back to joe Cecconi to trade the truck in on the exact same vehicle. we realized that we would be upside down on the truck due to the excess miles. we sat down with the sale rep explained to her exactly what we were looking for nothing fancy!! she proceeded to tell us she had a truck for us to look at. we obliged, she brought the truck up and first of all the truck was the higher model with a lot more options than we ask for and missing the options we told her we needed. then we opened the door and it had 300 miles on it it was a mess dog hair every were garbage on the floor the back was all scratched up (this was supposed to be a brand new vehicle) she went on to tell us that her manager had been driving it and she apologized and all this would be cleaned up well let me tell ya you never get rid of dog hair !! we told her to find us a clean vehicle and that that should be an embarrassment to her and us and the company. after that we sat for a while and told her again what we wanted she said if we can get the deal you want will do buy a vehicle we said yes by this time it was 8pm. so we left she was going to search for a truck and let us know. that was a Wednesday and finally by Saturday i had to call her and ask her what was going on she went on to tell me the bank was working on it.i have never had a dealer talk to the bank before a vehicle was picked out (price-vin#) i said OK i will talk to her on Monday by Wednesday no response!! i finally called on Thursday and asked for the sales manager he went on to tell me the same song and dance i told him to have something by Friday or the deal was off .Well guess what no call on Friday what a shocker!!! he finally called on Sunday and told me they have a deal and could we come in on Monday sure . Monday rolls around we show up they meet us at the door tell us they have a truck and she would pull it up well guess what it was the same model truck as before but it didn't have 300 mi it had 600 mi and smelled like smoke!!!! what a joke this will be the last time i will go to this dealer and i will be telling everyone i know and don't know that they are a JOKE!!!

Renne Cambell David Lea

Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex responded to this review

August 23, 2016

We understand your frustration with the situation. We do know that we were attempting to work with several different challenges in structuring a deal that would work, including a monthly payment constraint that we were trying to work with as well as $4-$5000 in excess mileage charges from a previous lease, which made the deal more difficult to work through, and took some days to . Despite that, we certainly apologize that the truck was not in acceptable condition when brought to be shown, as that should never happen. Please reach out to the store General Manager, Mike Jensen at 716 297 5800x100 in to discuss your concerns further. Thank you

Dogfather
7/04/2016

"Amazing Service in Commercial Sales at Cecconi's!"

This was my first commercial vehicle purchase in Western New York and I visited 10 dealerships until I knew that I had found the right one at Cecconi's. None of the other's really seemed to care about my business. Tim Stack knew the product and went out of his way to make the experience easy. He brought the vehicle to my place of business so that we could ensure that it was the right one. When I went in to close the deal, Tim had everything ready, paperwork done and gave me a very good deal. The people in the business department were great and the General Manager took the time to introduce himself and thank me for the business. I am happy with the vehicle and the price but was absolutely amazed at the level of service provided by Tim Stack and the Commercial team at Joe Cecconi's. I will definitely buy there again.

happycustomer
6/30/2016

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE"

MY HUSBAND AND I WERE ON THE HUNT FOR A NEW VEHICLE AND HAD BEEN TO SEVERAL DEALERSHIPS AND TALKED WITH MANY SALES REPRESENTATIVES. NEEDLESS TO SAY IT WAS TURNING OUT TO BE A NIGHTMARE. FINALLY WE SAW A USED CAR AD AND DECIDED TO CHECK OUT JOE CECCONI'S CHRYSLER JEEP. LET ME TELL YOU THAT IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCES I HAVE HAD. THE SALES REPRESENTATIVE AMY WAS SO KIND AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING THAT WE NEEDED TO KNOW. I WOULD DEFINITELY RETURN TO THIS DEALERSHIP FOR ANY CAR PURCHASE IN THE FUTURE.

Classic Bob
6/21/2016

"Good dealership"

There are thousands of car dealers in Western NY. Most can't be trusted. David Dorato, Mike Jensen and the guys here at Joe Cecconi are better than most. They're cooperative. They run programs for maintenance that have real value. They're a good crew and David Dorato is great.

NoMoreCeconni
6/16/2016

"Horrible customer service "

Ok... So I purchased a brand new 2015 Jeep Grand Cheerokee Altitude from this dealership in 11/2015. The experience was pretty frustrating to say the least but they did a good job of rectifying which I thought was huge. Fast forward to May 2016... The antenna on my brand new truck stop functioning which affects the radio and GPS-- I am a traveling nurse so GPS is a must. I've taken my truck to the dealership 4-5 times to have this repaired. The multiple trips are apparently the result of an untrained receptionist who didn't realize the job would be a bit more extensive. When I finally did get the appt situated and supposedly my truck repaired-- I arrived to retrieve my vehicle with the problem unresolved despite being called by the dealership to pick up my vehicle. They obviously didn't check to assure the job wasn't completed. Good thing I want there to have my brakes repaired; the results could've been deadly... Total incompetents. I wouldn't doubt them installing a used antenna on my new truck that I was hesitant to purchase as I was coming from a Lexus that I truly regret giving up.

kelz0514
6/07/2016

"Service appreciated"

I originally purchased a car from another dealer and not even 4 months after, the car had engine trouble and was undriveable. Even though i had obstacles to work through, Jaina was nothing but patient with me and worked with me through every issue that was in the way of me getting a car. Not only was she understanding she was also great at her job as well. Jaina saved my job

Jaina P.

Brucoli
5/21/2016

"Typical dealer, lies, 3 different answers for same problem "

Purchased used car they did not want to fix existing transmission problem gave me runarounds after bringing it in 3 times. I was told that the part was not in and would have to special order and will have a 20% chance of fixing problem. After waiting a month from my 3rd (45 minute drive in each way) I called to ask what the part was called and they told me the part was in stock and had 3 in stock and had them in stock, not what Shawn the manager told me. I was scheduled to bring in car on a Wednesday morning and the work would take a day and half. I called Wednesday to add an oil change and they told me car is being worked on , fine Thursday I call to do d out when I can come and pick up car and they told me they did not start on car yet???? WHAT??? I was told they were working o. It yesterday and today (Thurs) they tell me they have not replied they transmission yet. Of course more excuses . After complaining to Justin from costumer service he said he contact me for a free rental, no call back was made in fact I called the next dayFriday and he did not remember me, nice. Anyway I was told car would be ready by end of day after picking up my SUV half way home the engine light goes on, now I have to drive it back 45 min again. Lets see if I have to leave it again. To be continued.

Justin, costumer service

Brucoli responded to this review

June 20, 2016

This is an update to my last comment: I have spoken to top management and Shawn the service manager, they have all been very open and apologized for the misunderstanding. I did bring my car back so that a specialist from JEEP can work on the car. The car still has the same problem that I get a vibration in my seat as well as my foot when I have it on the gas, the vibration is not a consistent (vrooommmm)t feel but more like a warped feel (vroom vroom vroom). Although a couple of the workers there say that they have same car and they have a steady humming also, but mine does not hum. Although I still have the same problem I wanna keep my car (2012 Jeep Liberty Latitude) Management gave me an option if I wanted to go into a different car, I declined, I spoke to Shawn that I will keep my car but if in the future if it gets worse I can bring it back. In all the people at Cecconis Chrysler have been great after we spoke about the situation and problems they were very cooperative and understanding with my situation. I would recommend Cecconi Chysler to anybody.

Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex responded to this review

June 20, 2016

Both our General Manager and Service and Parts Director have met with this customer to review his concerns. We understand his frustration with this repair, as several repair attempts have been required to alleviate his concern. We have worked closely with the Chrysler engineering team in order to repair his vehicle. We believe at this time that the repair has been completed correctly, but will remain in contact with the customer to ensure the correct operation of the vehicle. The customer has direct contact information for both the store General Manager and Service and Parts Director in the event of any future concerns.

Sak422317
4/30/2016

"First leasing of Jeep "

Very helpful and understanding, and there was no beating around the bush... Excellent deals and an absolutely wonderful new car! Also love how patient and flexible they were with the undecided decisions.

Reviews of Julian Pancho Santiago