Joe Myers Ford

16634 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77040
Joe Myers Ford Info
About Joe Myers Ford

At Joe Myers Ford, we take the time to build bonds with our customers and make them a part of our family. We are not only one of the largest Ford-Lincoln dealers in Houston; we are also one of the top ten volume Ford dealers in the nation! Our extreme dedication to providing a superb service experience is just one of the reasons why we've won four President's awards over the past five years. On top of providing excellent service on the sales floor and in our Service Department, we also have an extensive collection of new Ford cars, Certified Pre-owned Fords, including the Ford Focus ,and a wide array of pre-screened used cars from well-known manufacturers like Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and Volkswagen. Joe Myers Ford is proud to be a part of the community's family. We are an active participant in local events and support many local schools and sports associations. Every year we are involved in the Cy-Fair ISD FFA Livestock Show where we purchase numerous animals to help support the students' scholarships. We're also a supporting sponsor of the Meineke Car Care Texas Bowl, and even put on several of our own events, including the Cobra Club Mustang Show which has become a popular community festivity.

About Joe Myers Ford

MartyB
4/18/2015

"Excellent experience"

I was not looking forward to the "dance' that goes with buying a new vehicle. The first thing that caught my eye on entering Joe Myers Ford was the "no snakes" placards and signs. I must say, they fully lived up to the no snakes promise. Mark Harris asked questions about what I wanted, suggested alternatives, but most of all, simply listened. Great experience all around.

ACPRAP
4/11/2015

"Good Old Fashion Way To Trade & Buy Cars!"

My wife and I recently moved to Houston from the Northeast and have been in the market for a fun sports car. Visited another Ford Dealerships in the area, however we were treated like a number, went through a "Cookie Cutter" process and were not given enough value for our two year old trade-in. This was not case at Joe Meyers Ford! The experience was an absolute pleasure, from the internet search, e-mails, phone conversations, time spent at the dealership, test drive, negotiations, financing and taking delivery of our exciting new 2015 Mustang GT Convertible. Everybody at the Joe Meyers' Ford staff went out of their way to personally speak to us and ensure that we were completely informed with our purchase and options. No matter where you live in the Houston area, go to Joe Meyers Ford and get treated to the old fashion way of doing business.

art gal 1117
4/09/2015

"Fantastic Experience…start to finish!"

Everyone I encountered at Joe Myers was friendly, open, well informed, and a delight to work with. Fausto Andrade answered all my questions fully, even a number I did't think to ask. My best car-buying experience ever!

bobwnc
4/07/2015

"Buying experience at Joe Myers"

I was looking for an Expedition in the used section but because of physical constraints my wife could not get into it so I tried a new car. Joe Simon was very helpful. We found a Taurus LTD was the best and Curtis Holliday and Josh ??? were so kind and helpful especially after I had sent Josh on a wild goose chase, he was so patient. Then Curtis worked the magic and got us the deal we wanted. An ideal experience. Only one slight niggle; the lady who checked out all the books and keys etc., was a little too rote for my liking. She wasn't rude or anything like but seemed a little bored by the whole process and it took the edge off slightly. All in all despite the distance from home I would do it again. Based on this experience Joe Myers go the extra distance to sell you a vehicle. Very happy.

Josh ????, Joe Simon

tuotuo
3/18/2015

"Good experience!"

I was looking for a new Ford Escape and Joe Myers provided me with a good price. Everything goes well and quite easily. It took me only half a day to get all things done. Curtis Holliday helps me a lot. He's quite patient and humorous :)

March 30, 2015

Thank you for the amazing review, tuotuo! We always appreciate feedback from our customers, and it makes us feel good to know that our team did right by you.

WPH
3/09/2015

"Easiest vehicle purchase"

Both Joe and Manny were great to work with as well as all others in the dealership. We started with an internet search which narrowed the filed so to speak. We then went to the dealership and quickly closed the purchase.

March 30, 2015

WPH, thank you for being one of our valued clients and leaving us your response to the quality service you received! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to your next visit!

sjc
3/08/2015

"Great, Great Prices!!!!"

I was looking for a specific Expedition EL and found it at Joe Myers Ford. Robert de la Cruz was an awesome salesman. I will definitely be going back to Joe Myers Ford next time I need a vehicle.

Robert de la Cruz

March 30, 2015

Thank you for the amazing review, sjc! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

dan333
3/07/2015

"Totally awesome experience"

Stellar experience overall. Very impressed with the entire operation. I would highly recommend this place to anyone for a new or used car. Very satisfying experience and sale.

aerospy6364
3/02/2015

"New Truck Deal"

I had completed weeks of research and was working with a local GM dealer who was not in the mood to deal or give me a break. I hadn't even thought of getting a Ford until I started to do research on line. I lined up three trucks (all 2014s) and called the dealership. They put me in touch with Glen Francis. I explained to Glen I was not looking to waste my time or his and asked him about all the incentives that were on line. Glen explained that some of the incentives would not apply since I was not financing (had my own) and I lacked a Kroger card-go figure. Anyway, I explained I had a trade, a very used 2010, and was given an estimate of walk out the door amount. When I showed up, Glen had the truck I had identified as my first choice. We did the usual walk around, look under the hood-don’t know why we still do this as the last time I popped the hood to work on a car involved a 1980 Dodge Colt-and did a test drive. This was the truck I wanted but still wanted to get that “I saved a bunch here” feeling. We went inside, was offered gallons of water to drink because everyone who saw me kept asking, “Do you want a water?” and a tub of popcorn. Glen had my trade in evaluated and came back and made me an offer I could not refuse. Matt Miller and Craig Bosley also did an outstanding job with handling their end of the sale. I want to thank the GM dealership for not providing me the customer service I was looking for because they sent me to Joe Myers. One of the best experiences I have had in a long time. My kids will be looking to replace their vehicle soon and I told them to go see Glen. Thanks for the fantastic customer service and great deal!

NGS
3/01/2015

"Great Experience"

Purchased a 2015 Ford Escape. Glen LeCamus did a great job for us. He did not try to sell us anything we didn't want and was patient as we decided on which Escape to purchase. I always forget how long it takes to buy a car, but the transaction was a smooth process. Everyone made sure that we understood what we were signing/buying. Most definitely would purchase from there again. Great selection of cars and they had the cheapest prices on what we wanted. Glen knew the Escapes inside and out - was more than able to answer any questions we had

Glen LeCamus