Joe Myers Ford

Robert Martin, Internet Sales, Joe Myers Ford

Robert Martin

Internet Sales

February 27, 2017

"Very easy to work with and straight forward "

- JennO

Answered my questions clearly and did not rush me on making a decision. I had limited time to get to the dealership and Tony really worked with my schedule.

"Purchase of used car"

- Joyce Arpasi

I had visited Cars.com and found that Joe Myers had a vehicle that matched what I was looking for. I called and set up an appointment for the next day to go and test drive it. They called in the morning to confirm our appointment. I met with Ralph and it was exactly what the website showed and what I was looking for. I had come prepared with financing already set up with my bank and may payoff information in hand. Larry was able to get me even better rate at a credit union nearby. Great service from everyone!

"New F150 "

- Mandy722

Dan Howard gave us the best veihicle purchasing experience ever extremely efficient and knowledgeable. He got us what we wanted and made the car buying experience would recommend this dealership and Dan to others. Thank you

New 2017 Lincoln MKC, $40955