Read Reviews Joe Myers Ford

Chris AlligoodNew Vehicle Sales Manager4 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Joe Myers Ford

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Joe Myers Ford has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Joe Myers Ford

At Joe Myers Ford, we take the time to build bonds with our customers and make them a part of our family. We are not only one of the largest Ford-Lincoln dealers in Houston; we are also one of the top ten volume Ford dealers in the nation! Our extreme dedication to providing a superb service experience is just one of the reasons why we've won four President's awards over the past five years. On top of providing excellent service on the sales floor and in our Service Department, we also have an extensive collection of new Ford cars, Certified Pre-owned Fords, including the Ford Focus ,and a wide array of pre-screened used cars from well-known manufacturers like Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and Volkswagen.
Joe Myers Ford is proud to be a part of the community's family. We are an active participant in local events and support many local schools and sports associations. Every year we are involved in the Cy-Fair ISD FFA Livestock Show where we purchase numerous animals to help support the students' scholarships. We're also a supporting sponsor of the Meineke Car Care Texas Bowl, and even put on several of our own events, including the Cobra Club Mustang Show which has become a popular community festivity.

Our Location

bobby.mei.3
7/24/2014 12:17:24 AM

Tony GossTony Goss

My Review Of Joe Myers Ford:

I'll start by saying my purchase experience with Joe Myers Ford wasn't perfect. There were miscommunications and some work wasn't done properly. However if you give them a chance, let them know what's wrong, they will work to correct any mistakes and make things up to you. Tony was friendly and made himself very available to whatever concerns I have. He managed to get me a great price on the car since this dealership needs to move volume to make money. Finance seemed to take way longer than they should and I ended up not financing at all. The finance guy was helpful but I wouldn't say he was very friendly. When i received the car it wasn't properly washed and detailed and I noticed afterwards that the driver's side floor mat was missing. One email to Tony and he set up a wash/detail job for when I picked up my plates as well as ordering the missing mat for me. Overall I had a good experience with Joe Myers Ford and received the car I wanted at a great price. You might have some hiccups along the way but every dealership will always have some problems. Joe Myers Ford at least proved to me they're willing to fix any mistakes as long as you let them know.

"First time purchase"

Mohut
7/20/2014 10:47:37 AM

Matt MillerMatt Miller

My Review Of Joe Myers Ford:

Impressed to see no pushy sales tactics. Ended up buying 2 vehicles!! Quick efficient process with everyone doing their job . Look forward to next visit.

"wont shop local again"

roadking1062
7/18/2014 9:01:09 PM

Antione BurksAntione Burks
Rudy MajetteRudy Majette

My Review Of Joe Myers Ford:

Purchased several vehicle in polk county over the years. This was the first time I purchased a vehicle with out the B.S. of sale personal attempting to get every penny out of you. We walked in, and Rudy did everything possible to put us into this vehicle. Sales manager played hard to get, but that is his job. didn't take much to get his approval and the deal was done.

Financing was smooth also, we were in and out in a very short time. I would like to thank all at Joe Myers foro the experience.

"I Keep Coming Back"

daniel7769
7/14/2014 6:28:51 PM

Greg LagrimantaGreg Lagrimanta

My Review Of Joe Myers Ford:

Between my wife and I, we have purchased eleven vehicles (7 Fords and 4 Lincolns) from Joe Myers in the last eighteen years. Obviously they're doing everything right! I can't say enough about my salesperson on the last nine vehicles (Greg Lagrimanta) since 2000. Just a top-notch guy. I would recommend that you seek him out when you're in the market.

"Another successful trade"

ggannon
7/12/2014 8:57:42 PM

Antione BurksAntione Burks
Greg LagrimantaGreg Lagrimanta

My Review Of Joe Myers Ford:

I have been doing business with Greg at Joe Myers for more than six years for vehicles for both my wife and myself. Great people, very friendly, quick and efficient. Good deal and I left happy with the new truck.

"2014 FORD FUSION"

Ryan MartinezRyan Martinez
Matt MillerMatt Miller
Vijay SinghVijay Singh

My Review Of Joe Myers Ford:

Excellent car buying experience! This is the 2nd car that I purchased from Joe Myers Ford. The staff is great! I am very pleased with the overall experience.

Thank you to Vijay Singh and Victor Garcia for their help!

BIG Thanks to Todd Brown for his overall attention, follow-up and consideration from start to finish and beyond...

Twitter
"Easy to deal with, great experience from start to finish"

becole77064
6/19/2014 2:06:15 PM

Victor GarciaVictor Garcia

My Review Of Joe Myers Ford:

There was never any pressure at any point to upgrade anything. Victor was very interested in what I wanted, and needed. He wanted to find the right car to fit my needs. He knew a lot of details concerning the options available, and differences between models. He was very willing to allow me to test drive any car, and even encouraged it, even if it was the same model.

After decided on the car, I was never pressured to add anything to my purchase. Victor is a great listener, he hears what you say and translates that to what you are looking for in a car and what you need.

There was no stress, I got what I wanted for less than I was expecting to pay.

I will recommend Joe Myers and specifically Victor to anyone looking for a new car.

"In and out turnkey"

redzbetter
6/9/2014 10:27:08 AM

Tony MorganTony Morgan

My Review Of Joe Myers Ford:

They work with you whatever your budget is. Im extremely happy with my purchase. I was in and out within an hour. Thank you all for your hard work and dedication to customers and potential customers.

"Great Experience"

frozen207
5/23/2014 12:45:25 PM

John WilliamsJohn Williams

My Review Of Joe Myers Ford:

John is very knowledgeable about their vehicles. He is professional, kind and courteous.He was able to find the exact vehicle that I wanted. This is our second purchase from John and it won't be our last.

"Best experience ever!"

AFehring
5/15/2014 8:41:29 PM

Craig BosleyCraig Bosley
Joshua HarrisJoshua Harris
Cindy JavurekCindy Javurek

My Review Of Joe Myers Ford:

The whole process was pleasant. I couldn't have asked for anything easier or better. I will definitely recommend Joe Myers to all of my friends and family. Thank you so much! I love my new Ford F150 Supercrew cab.

Reviews 11-20 >>