Joe Myers Ford

16634 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77040
Joe Myers Ford Info
About Joe Myers Ford

At Joe Myers Ford, we take the time to build bonds with our customers and make them a part of our family. We are not only one of the largest Ford-Lincoln dealers in Houston; we are also one of the top ten volume Ford dealers in the nation! Our extreme dedication to providing a superb service experience is just one of the reasons why we've won four President's awards over the past five years. On top of providing excellent service on the sales floor and in our Service Department, we also have an extensive collection of new Ford cars, Certified Pre-owned Fords, including the Ford Focus ,and a wide array of pre-screened used cars from well-known manufacturers like Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and Volkswagen. Joe Myers Ford is proud to be a part of the community's family. We are an active participant in local events and support many local schools and sports associations. Every year we are involved in the Cy-Fair ISD FFA Livestock Show where we purchase numerous animals to help support the students' scholarships. We're also a supporting sponsor of the Meineke Car Care Texas Bowl, and even put on several of our own events, including the Cobra Club Mustang Show which has become a popular community festivity.

About Joe Myers Ford

Sherman
8/01/2015

"My New F150 Truck"

I was in the market for a new truck and did a truecar search. I was given several options with 4 Ford dealerships in the area. I went to Joe Myers due to location to my house. The dealership gave me a contact person, Tony. Tony did call and email me about information about the truck I might be interested in. I went to the dealership to look and feel what a truck would drive like. I really fell in love with the truck I test drove. With the many rebates and incentives that was being offered, I felt like the price was right to make the purchase. All of the paperwork took about 2 and 1/2 hours to complete. Very happy with my new F150. All of the salesperson were very nice and greeted me each time I visited the dealership.

Zdavie1
8/01/2015

"Great price! Great staff!"

This was my first car purchase and all the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. Joe myers price was significantly less than any dealership in my area. Overall a great experience. I highly recommend this dealership.

ginnette
7/27/2015

"Alex Morales is friendly a kind salesman"

Alex has the ability to understand the situation of each person and thus offer the best car that fits your needs. i recommend to alex and all the guys in the dealer because did the process simple,

July 28, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Dot
7/27/2015

"Courteous salesmen"

From the moment I arrived, the sales people I dealt with were very courteous. Sales personnel were very kind and answered all questions. I was impressed that a service rep was assigned to me and a tech person also talked with me. The overall experience of this buy was a good one. As I am a widow, this was the first car I've bought on my own. It was a good experience.

July 28, 2015

Welcome to the Joe Myers Ford family, and thank you so much for the kind words! We are very happy to hear that our team provided you with a great car buying experience. It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can. Enjoy your new vehicle!

JDiaz
7/24/2015

"Joe Nabb was a wonderful, genuine person!"

Joe Nabb was so genuine and thoughtful! He made the whole process stress free, and truly gave my family and I a wow experience. Stellar guest service from Joe Nabb!!!

July 27, 2015

It was a pleasure working with your whole family, and we truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We hope you’ll share your experience with others, and we look forward to your next visit!

rharp
7/23/2015

"Ford Platinum Purchase."

Visited Joe Myers Ford on 7/21/15 to look at the new F150. Left with a beautiful new Ford Platinum. Dan Howard Friendly staff, great deal, and now I have a beautiful F150 sitting in my driveway. Thanks Dan Howard.

July 24, 2015

We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We hope you’ll share your experience with others, and we look forward to your next visit! Enjoy your new F-150!

CC314

"Excellent Service"

Tony Morgan was very helpful. He took care of all our needs. When buying a vehicle i would recommend to ask for Tony. He gave us a great deal and Wayne in finance was very helpful.

Jouful

"Awesome Day"

My husband called Tony and told him which truck we were interested in. When we arrived the truck was washed, serviced, full of gas, and parked up front in the shade! He had our trade in appraised then we drove the truck. They gave us a very fair deal, and we drove our new truck out in less than 2 hours! The only thing we didn't like was the bonus for financing the truck. You save $750 if you finance. It caused us to have to go through the finance department. Ford should offer something to those that want to pay cash.

July 23, 2015

We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to your next visit.

cz
7/20/2015

"great experience with a new Mustang"

Got a great deal on a 2015 Mustang and Robert Martin helped us through the painless process. This is the third car I have bought from him. He is a great guy and will my family's salesman for life.

July 23, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We’re happy to hear about your great experiences with Robert, and we look forward to helping you out in the future. Enjoy your new Mustang!

Big Sexy
7/02/2015

"Amazing peoople ~ Amazing service"

Jean & Matt(Delivery), Chris Alligood, and Chad(Finance) provided excellent customer service and delivered on every promise made. I always dreaded car shopping until now. This group of people create a no hassle and professional environment. I was in and out in no time. Go Steelers!!

July 06, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words, we truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We make it a priority to make the car-buying process as simple as possible. It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to having you back again.

Reviews of Tony Morgan