Joe Myers Ford

16634 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77040
Joe Myers Ford Info
About Joe Myers Ford

At Joe Myers Ford, we take the time to build bonds with our customers and make them a part of our family. We are not only one of the largest Ford-Lincoln dealers in Houston; we are also one of the top ten volume Ford dealers in the nation! Our extreme dedication to providing a superb service experience is just one of the reasons why we've won four President's awards over the past five years. On top of providing excellent service on the sales floor and in our Service Department, we also have an extensive collection of new Ford cars, Certified Pre-owned Fords, including the Ford Focus ,and a wide array of pre-screened used cars from well-known manufacturers like Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and Volkswagen. Joe Myers Ford is proud to be a part of the community's family. We are an active participant in local events and support many local schools and sports associations. Every year we are involved in the Cy-Fair ISD FFA Livestock Show where we purchase numerous animals to help support the students' scholarships. We're also a supporting sponsor of the Meineke Car Care Texas Bowl, and even put on several of our own events, including the Cobra Club Mustang Show which has become a popular community festivity.

About Joe Myers Ford

Monique21
4/27/2016

"Laura Ravines"

Because evething was excellent. Fausto and John are the best sales persons they explain me evething and help me to take the best decision about my car

John Velazquez

F150
4/26/2016

"Wonderful deal"

Good people, good deal, Robert Martin & his team are the best! Second time I've driven an hour to purchase a Ford & will buy from them again.

Steve Hebert
4/26/2016

"My Joe Myers Experience"

The folks at Joe Myers were up front as we closed the deal. They gave me hard numbers that I could evaluate and so I could see where my money was going. Unlike their local competition. I was disappointed that the shop technicians did not secure my bed cover and did not inform my salesman. I reported the issue to my salesman and to their customer service dept and both assured me the responsible party would be counseled. Otherwise, excellent experience. Since his name is not listed below, Greg Martin was excellent in his approach, friendliness, knowledge, of my vehicle. A consummate professional.

Greg Martin

Diane G
4/20/2016

"EZ and Accommodating"

From the first call to Sales through the final check out, everyone was so customer oriented. Tori Nguyen, my sales consultant, made me feel like I was her only concern. She always put my needs first and was such a great communicator, especially during this week of rain and flooding. If you want to be treated like you have a friend at Joe Meyers, call for Tori.

Tori Nguyen

MSpurr
4/20/2016

"Great people! Great service!"

Dan went over and above to help us with our new vehicle purchase. Everyone we encountered in the process was equally as helpful. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking!

Mbarboza6504
4/18/2016

"Best car buying experience"

Mark Lawrence and Pedro were very helpful and made me feel comfortable with the purchase. I love my car and I'm very appreciative they helped me obtain my dream car. I will only use Joe Myers for future vehicle purchases !

Mark Lawrence

April 21, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are very happy to know that Mark and Pedro were able to make you feel comfortable throughout the entire car buying process. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Ed Brzozowski
4/14/2016

"Making a good deal better."

Tori did a great job answering all my questions as well as addressing my concerns. She showed me around a couple of other cars to show the different package deals. That allowed me to finalize exactly what I was looking for. The manager made a good deal even better to keep me from leaving in order to test drive another car from another dealer. On top of that, they went ahead and paid the $75 damage fee from the current Fusion I was leasing. Finance guy transferred my Disabled Vet plates from my old car to the new one, so I don't have to order new ones. Great service all around. This experience has restored my faith in auto dealerships.

cdthompson
4/12/2016

"Wow, Awesome Pre-owned Dealer"

Salesperson Deb Henson and Manager James Worthy made my overall experience amazing. I had done my homework prior to coming to the dealership, so I knew exactly what I wanted. I was expecting to receive the hard sale but that was so far from what I received. Deb was customer centric and an excellent communicator and put the process at ease. She and James owned it and the discussions began. I left the dealership unsure of what I was going to do as I was looking at the same vehicle at another dealership. Although they made the price a little better, I came back for the customer service they gave me. They followed up during the process to answer any outstanding questions that I may have had and the followed up after the sale. I would recommend these two to anyone and would use them again. Thanks

Deb Henson and James Worthy

April 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your wonderful experience! At Joe Myers Ford we strive to provide all of our customers with excellent service, so hearing about the great time you had working with Deb and James makes us proud. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Jake
4/02/2016

"Impressive "

Was a very professional, friendly, knowledgeable experience ! Loved the live plants and well kept place of business! Salesman was a five star professional, great detail in the product we were looking at to purchase ! Alex Morales was our salesman do not see him on the list ?? He was incredible!!!!

April 11, 2016

Thank you for the 5 stars, Jake! We are so happy to hear about the excellent service that Alex provided you throughout your car buying experience. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Edady
4/02/2016

"Excellent Service"

Fausto was a superior consultant. He was the first to greet me when I walked in the door. He was extremely knowledgeable on my new F-150 and made sure that I knew every feature on my new truck before I made the purchase. He went above and beyond in assisting me and making sure I walked out of the dealership happy. It was refreshing to be treated more like a friend than just another sale. I recommend Fausto to anyone that is in the market for a vehicle. Excellent experience from the moment I walked in the doors to the moment I left.

April 11, 2016

Congratulations on your new F-150! Learning about the service that Fausto provided you makes us very proud. Thank you for choosing Joe Myers Ford!

Reviews of Craig Bosley