Joe Myers Ford

16634 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77040
Joe Myers Ford Info
About Joe Myers Ford

At Joe Myers Ford, we take the time to build bonds with our customers and make them a part of our family. We are not only one of the largest Ford-Lincoln dealers in Houston; we are also one of the top ten volume Ford dealers in the nation! Our extreme dedication to providing a superb service experience is just one of the reasons why we've won four President's awards over the past five years. On top of providing excellent service on the sales floor and in our Service Department, we also have an extensive collection of new Ford cars, Certified Pre-owned Fords, including the Ford Focus ,and a wide array of pre-screened used cars from well-known manufacturers like Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and Volkswagen. Joe Myers Ford is proud to be a part of the community's family. We are an active participant in local events and support many local schools and sports associations. Every year we are involved in the Cy-Fair ISD FFA Livestock Show where we purchase numerous animals to help support the students' scholarships. We're also a supporting sponsor of the Meineke Car Care Texas Bowl, and even put on several of our own events, including the Cobra Club Mustang Show which has become a popular community festivity.

About Joe Myers Ford

becky2234
7/11/2016

"New car buying experience"

Great experience buying new Explorer - sales and financing. This is second car bought in the last year and I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Through in helping you find the exact car since husband had very specific wants in this vehicle. Thanks

F150 Lil Dee
7/08/2016

"Great customer service"

U all care about your customer. Customer service was great. They went out the way to help me fine the truck I was looking for.

muaxe
7/06/2016

"Got good quality service"

Very knowledgeable and hard work service advisers. We have bought the car at this dealer 6 years ago and have been using the dealer service ever since. We are happy with their quality and professional service.

ronnie
7/05/2016

"GREAT"

Everyone was helpful and kind. Would drive from New Orleans again for my next Vehicle. Also i let my friends know about my experience with no problem.

Doug1213
7/04/2016

"I bought a new truck"

I was very pleased with my experience. I bought a new F-150 and my salesman was very helpful.I also love my new truck.

Izzy Butler

Joe Myers Ford responded to this review

July 07, 2016

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your new truck and that our team provided you with an awesome experience. Thank you for choosing Joe Myers Ford!

Jake1130
7/03/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Great, no pressure, very informative buying experience. Alex was helpful from the time we made an internet inquiry, through our arrival at the dealership, price negotiations, and finalizing the sale. Financing was simple, straightforward, and quick. Will be back for our next car!

Peggysexplorer

"Excellent Ford dealership!"

Excellent dealership and buying experience, I have purchased other vehicles from this dealership! I recommend this dealership to all future Ford customers!

DeeJay

"Great Experiance"

Very helpful. I was looking for a new Mustang, The dealership hooked me up with their in house Mustang specialist, Mr John Williams He was extremely knowledgeable about the Mustang range, provided me with lots of useful insights and showed me around an awesome stock to find the vehicle that matched my needs. All in all a very pleasant experience, courteous, quick, friendly and the best deal I could see in the whole of Houston.

Rm29jiujitsu

"Service dept was rude"

My fiesta I bought brand new last year not even 30 000 miles and transmission has issues then soon as I get it same issues Eric in service dept was extremely rude told me to take care and being back also said they would tow it if I left it.

Eric in service dept

Ramirez, Monica 06
6/29/2016

"Excellent "

Very helpful and fast results enjoying my mustang had the car I been looking for

Reviews of Craig Bosley