Joe Myers Ford

Joe Myers Ford

Call
Joe Myers Ford Info
About Joe Myers Ford

At Joe Myers Ford, we take the time to build bonds with our customers and make them a part of our family. We are not only one of the largest Ford-Lincoln dealers in Houston; we are also one of the top ten volume Ford dealers in the nation! Our extreme dedication to providing a superb service experience is just one of the reasons why we've won four President's awards over the past five years. On top of providing excellent service on the sales floor and in our Service Department, we also have an extensive collection of new Ford cars, Certified Pre-owned Fords, including the Ford Focus ,and a wide array of pre-screened used cars from well-known manufacturers like Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and Volkswagen. Joe Myers Ford is proud to be a part of the community's family. We are an active participant in local events and support many local schools and sports associations. Every year we are involved in the Cy-Fair ISD FFA Livestock Show where we purchase numerous animals to help support the students' scholarships. We're also a supporting sponsor of the Meineke Car Care Texas Bowl, and even put on several of our own events, including the Cobra Club Mustang Show which has become a popular community festivity.

About Joe Myers Ford

CoreyJ

"Bought a Car"

Really my only issue is I tried and tried to get them to include the TV on the lot in my deal. They wouldn't. Everything else was wonderful and quick. No hoops to jump through and Robert even made sure they did a little extra detail work because he noticed a spot I didn't even see.

jerw
12/18/2014

"Great Buying Experience - Friendly Sales Personnel"

I have dealt with this dealership for new vehicles in the past. This was the best and friendliest visit. I made an acceptable deal within an hour and was able to pick up my new vehicle in the next morning, since I was not in the vehicle I traded-in. I would recommend the dealership to all my friends and family.

Dominique E.

"Awesome buying experience!!!"

I just purchased a new Ford Focus Titanium and I absolutely love it!!! The team that assisted me, Kenneth and Josh were amazing. Josh gave me a good deal on the car as well as on my trade in and financing. This was probably the best buying experience that I have ever had. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and I will most certainly purchase my next vehicle from them. You ROCK Joe Myers Ford!!!!! D. Ekstein

garyhjohnson
12/13/2014

"Good car buying experience."

Bought a Ford Focus here and completed a no hassle deal. Internet price was agreed on before going to the dealership and there were no surprises. Got a fair offer for my trade in. The staff were all very professional. Would recommend them to others.

Phyllis Baird

dmfehner
11/24/2014

"A Great Purchase"

Great service and professional staff! The vehicle was ready upon our arrival from out-of-town. We were extremely satisfied with the price! It was indeed a pleasure working the Joe Myers group.! Many thanks!

Joe Myers Ford responded to this review

December 16, 2014

Thank you so much for coming so far to find the right vehicle that is perfect for you! We hope you are completely satisfied with the quality service you received and your purchase! If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at any time!

pastrello
10/29/2014

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Once again, Joe Meyers and all the employees that I came in contact with went out of their way to make my experience enjoyable. Great Job!

Damian Martin

ldannug
10/23/2014

"Very happy customer "

Mr. Fausto Andrade is the best salesman we have met since 1980 .He is well versed on the Ford 150, very patient, kind and professional person. He stayed with us most part of the day and made sure we are very satisfied and happy with the transaction. He is highly commendable .

JL Var
10/21/2014

"Bought an Edge"

No service yet but, this review is for the great treatment I received while buying a Ford Edge.. Very satisfied. Price was fair and sales had my answers.

Greg Martin

ctice
10/09/2014

"Friendly , honest and professional dealership !!"

Very pleased with my sales agent , dealership and service department! You can't go wrong buying a Ford from Joe Meyers For - great price , first class people!!

MicharlR
10/08/2014

"Service Department experience unsatisfactory"

The sales process at Joe Myers Ford was fine. Service at the dealership has been disappointing. My first negative service experience occurred when I went in for routine service. I had a slow leak in one of the tires and asked them to check it out, which they agreed to do. I told them I had already refilled the air twice. When I picked up my car and asked about the source of the leak I was told they didn't check it because it is their policy not to check tires unless they have refilled it twice themselves, which would mean scheduling visits, returning twice more and leaving my car for them to check at their convenience. Instead, the next day I went to Discount Tire. While I waited they checked the tire, found a screw, repaired the tire and got me on my way at no charge. One bad experience could be explained as just a case of misunderstanding, but two bad experiences? The second negative experience occurred just recently when the "check engine" light came on unexpectedly. I called Joe Myers Ford and was on hold for 10 minutes just waiting to speak to a scheduler. She told me their system was down and needed to be rebooted, took my phone number and promised to call me back. After several hours there was no call. I tried to book a service appointment online, but received a message that the online sytem was unavailable. At the end of the day I called Mac Haik Ford, scheduled a visit for first thing the next day, dropped off my car and had it back the same day. The repair was under warranty and all is well. They even had a shuttle to take me to work. All in all a great experience. As for Joe Myers Ford? Still no phone call. I won't go back.

Reviews of Craig Bosley