Joe Myers Ford

Finance

April 29, 2017

"Quality team!"

- Jeanne Price

Can I give 10 stars? From start to finish our experience was outstanding. We were met by Cameron Gray to help us with an amazing price on our trade in, our search for the perfect car and later when he finally introduced us to John Templeton. Want an honest sales guy? Go to him. No nonsense, no fluff, just great service and explained everything without making me feel stupid. We found the perfect vehicle for me today and I'm so happy. Financing was a breeze when we were handed over to Yao Nguyen. He went above and beyond when it came to the final number crunch and was so patient with my questions. I really feel like these guys were genuinely interested in helping me and not just selling me some wheels. Great job!

April 29, 2017

"Ivan "You are really the Best""

- SS

i have had the best car buying experience of my life so far with this gentleman "Ivan Fedko". He made us feel really at home and handled all of our questions and concerns not only in a professional way but also went a great deal to make us feel as we were dealing with a great human being with his naturally considerate, amiable and genuinely customer oriented nature. I honestly felt as I know him for a long time and it is just because he is very friendly and customer oriented. A great asset to have on team. A winning ingredients for sure. Thank you Ivan....you made it so Easy n Seamless for us. Regards, SS

April 27, 2017

"Great Experience "

- ollie2p09

Such a great group to work with when purchasing a new vehicle. If you go to this dealership ask for Matt Miller as he will work hard to ensure you are taken care of.

2017 Ford F-150