Joe Myers Ford

16634 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77040
Joe Myers Ford Info
About Joe Myers Ford

At Joe Myers Ford, we take the time to build bonds with our customers and make them a part of our family. We are not only one of the largest Ford-Lincoln dealers in Houston; we are also one of the top ten volume Ford dealers in the nation! Our extreme dedication to providing a superb service experience is just one of the reasons why we've won four President's awards over the past five years. On top of providing excellent service on the sales floor and in our Service Department, we also have an extensive collection of new Ford cars, Certified Pre-owned Fords, including the Ford Focus ,and a wide array of pre-screened used cars from well-known manufacturers like Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and Volkswagen. Joe Myers Ford is proud to be a part of the community's family. We are an active participant in local events and support many local schools and sports associations. Every year we are involved in the Cy-Fair ISD FFA Livestock Show where we purchase numerous animals to help support the students' scholarships. We're also a supporting sponsor of the Meineke Car Care Texas Bowl, and even put on several of our own events, including the Cobra Club Mustang Show which has become a popular community festivity.

About Joe Myers Ford

TimW
2/06/2016

"Excellent dealer to work with!"

I drove 180 miles each way to purchase a new 2015 Ford F-150 from Joe Myers Ford. They were very straight-forward and honest to deal with. I highly recommend them!

2015 ford f150
2/01/2016

"2015 ford f150"

Mr.Gregory Martin was very patient with me took me around the dealership until I found the truck I wanted in my price range.in the truck payment was also in my price range like I asked

February 07, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to know that Gregory was able to help you find the perfect truck for you for a great price. We appreciate your business! Thank you for choosing Joe Myers Ford.

TomT
2/01/2016

"Joe Naab helped through the entire process"

Once we reached agreement on trade things went smoothly. Joe Nabbs and Josh Potts worked to gain my business. I would recommend these two when dealing with the dealership.

February 07, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Tom! We are happy to hear that Joe and Josh were able to gain your business with us! We truly appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to your next visit.

bravo2421
1/29/2016

"Very Pleased"

Overall my experience was excellent. Everyone was very helpful and was very attentive to my needs. Only one minor irritation. During my first visit to the dealership, I was quoted a price that was quite a bit higher than the price listed on their website. Once I showed them the internet price, there was no pushback and we made a deal very quickly. It's not a big deal but I would prefer to not have to play games. But having said that, I am very happy with my car, with the price I paid and with my experience at Joe Myers. Just make sure you do your homework before you make a deal.

Johnson, Joyce
1/19/2016

"Love my 2016 Ford Escape"

I am very pleased with Greg Martin and Michael Warner at your dealership. They treated me with respect, and were very patient with me. The let me have the experience of shopping without being pressured. Greg walked me through everything while purchasing my 2016 SUV. Gregg also contacted me after my purchase to make sure I was pleased. My daughters recommendation of going to Joe Myers Ford was great. Thank You Joe Myers Ford Joyce Johnson

January 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your car buying experience at our dealership! We are happy to hear that Greg and Michael provided you with excellent customer service. We truly appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Joe Myers Ford!

mtim85
1/07/2016

"Mustang GT Premium for a great price and amazing experience!"

After searching through the inventory of several Ford dealerships in San Antonio, Dallas, and Houston, I was able to find a few dealerships that had the color, package, option and features I wanted for my Mustang. I initially found a vehicle at another location but decided not to purchase my vehicle through them because of poor customer service and their unwillingness to honor the discounts they promised over the phone. I went to Joe Myer's and the difference was night and day. Everyone from sales to finance provided some of the best customer service I have ever had at a dealership. I received almost a grand more in discounts than most other dealerships were offering and almost a full percentage less on the loan interest rate than my bank. Because they have treated me so well (before and after the purchase) and gave me a much better price than the other dealerships, I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Joe Myers!

January 18, 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy to hear that our team was able to make your car buying experience an enjoyable one. We truly value your business. Thank you for choosing Joe Myers Ford! We look forward to helping you out again in the future.

lola
1/02/2016

"dealer was very polite and knowledgeable"

I was very pleased with the way the dealer treated me and he was knowledgeable and answered my questions. Also in the service department Elaine Latham was very polite and answered all questions that I asked her.

Joshua Terry, Imran Sharif

January 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our dealership! We are happy to hear that Elaine and the Joe Myers staff provided you with great customer service. We truly appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Joe Myers Ford!

pastrello
12/30/2015

"fAMILY FEEL INDEED."

I have purchased 4 Vehicles from Joe Myers, and I have been extremely happy with all 4 purchases. Kuddos to Mr. Anthony Morgan. I specifically requested him this time because of my experience with him last time. A true Gentleman and willing to bend over backwards to make sure I got the deal I wanted on the vehicle I wanted, although he did steer me to a better deal on the same vehicle type. It had all the bells and whistles that my target vehicle did not have, at the same price. I am a customer for life.

January 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit! We are happy to hear that Anthony has provided you with great service on multiple occasions and was able to assist you in purchasing your vehicle. We appreciate your loyalty. Thank you for choosing Joe Myers Ford!

gabby'sf150
12/30/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!"

Glen Lecamus was my sales rep and he was awesome!! Made my dream truck buying experience a success all the way around!! Truck was readily available as promised and took home by me!! :) Loved the no haggle, all "bs" aside and straight to the point. My type of business experience. Will definitely recommend or go back when the time comes for either myself or husband decide to get another new truck. Thanks Joe Myers and Glen!!

January 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We truly appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Glen was able to assist you in purchasing your truck. Thank you for choosing Joe Myers Ford! We look forward to helping you out again in the future.

Frustrated customer
12/29/2015

"Deceptive Advertising-Liars-Rude"

This dealership advertises deceptively. They advertise Ford F1 50s at $15,000 off MSRP. They will not sell you a Ford F1 50 for $15,000 off MSRP. I went to this dealership to purchase a Ford F1 50 based on their advertise pricing and this dealer absolutely refused to honor their advertising. Their general response to things such as the Better Business Bureau has been that I was never at the dealership. That is an absolute untruth, I visited this dealership on two occasions. Don't think for one moment that this dealership is a locally owned a business. They are owned by Berkshire Hathaway automotive. They are part of a group that owns over 100 dealerships. When I file my initial complaint with the BBB this was nothing more than an opportunity for the dealership general manager to insult me and call me a liar. The BBB was useless. The response from Joe Myers as typical of their attitude. The chose to call me a liar. I absolutely was a customer at this shady dealership. I have offered to show them Ryan Martinez business card and they have refused to accept that as my proof of being there as a buying customer. They cannot accept the fact thst they engage in deceptive advertising, bully tactics, and as anyone can see from their response they are rude to customers. Accusing me of doing this on behaf of another dealership is ludicrous. BTW...this site is supposed to be anonymous.....they should have no way of knowing my identity.... These people are theyntype that give car dealers a bad name.

Caroyln the GM