Joe Myers Ford

16634 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77040
Joe Myers Ford Info
About Joe Myers Ford

At Joe Myers Ford, we take the time to build bonds with our customers and make them a part of our family. We are not only one of the largest Ford-Lincoln dealers in Houston; we are also one of the top ten volume Ford dealers in the nation! Our extreme dedication to providing a superb service experience is just one of the reasons why we've won four President's awards over the past five years. On top of providing excellent service on the sales floor and in our Service Department, we also have an extensive collection of new Ford cars, Certified Pre-owned Fords, including the Ford Focus ,and a wide array of pre-screened used cars from well-known manufacturers like Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and Volkswagen. Joe Myers Ford is proud to be a part of the community's family. We are an active participant in local events and support many local schools and sports associations. Every year we are involved in the Cy-Fair ISD FFA Livestock Show where we purchase numerous animals to help support the students' scholarships. We're also a supporting sponsor of the Meineke Car Care Texas Bowl, and even put on several of our own events, including the Cobra Club Mustang Show which has become a popular community festivity.

About Joe Myers Ford

tuotuo
3/18/2015

"Good experience!"

I was looking for a new Ford Escape and Joe Myers provided me with a good price. Everything goes well and quite easily. It took me only half a day to get all things done. Curtis Holliday helps me a lot. He's quite patient and humorous :)

WPH
3/09/2015

"Easiest vehicle purchase"

Both Joe and Manny were great to work with as well as all others in the dealership. We started with an internet search which narrowed the filed so to speak. We then went to the dealership and quickly closed the purchase.

sjc
3/08/2015

"Great, Great Prices!!!!"

I was looking for a specific Expedition EL and found it at Joe Myers Ford. Robert de la Cruz was an awesome salesman. I will definitely be going back to Joe Myers Ford next time I need a vehicle.

Robert de la Cruz

dan333
3/07/2015

"Totally awesome experience"

Stellar experience overall. Very impressed with the entire operation. I would highly recommend this place to anyone for a new or used car. Very satisfying experience and sale.

aerospy6364
3/02/2015

"New Truck Deal"

I had completed weeks of research and was working with a local GM dealer who was not in the mood to deal or give me a break. I hadn't even thought of getting a Ford until I started to do research on line. I lined up three trucks (all 2014s) and called the dealership. They put me in touch with Glen Francis. I explained to Glen I was not looking to waste my time or his and asked him about all the incentives that were on line. Glen explained that some of the incentives would not apply since I was not financing (had my own) and I lacked a Kroger card-go figure. Anyway, I explained I had a trade, a very used 2010, and was given an estimate of walk out the door amount. When I showed up, Glen had the truck I had identified as my first choice. We did the usual walk around, look under the hood-don’t know why we still do this as the last time I popped the hood to work on a car involved a 1980 Dodge Colt-and did a test drive. This was the truck I wanted but still wanted to get that “I saved a bunch here” feeling. We went inside, was offered gallons of water to drink because everyone who saw me kept asking, “Do you want a water?” and a tub of popcorn. Glen had my trade in evaluated and came back and made me an offer I could not refuse. Matt Miller and Craig Bosley also did an outstanding job with handling their end of the sale. I want to thank the GM dealership for not providing me the customer service I was looking for because they sent me to Joe Myers. One of the best experiences I have had in a long time. My kids will be looking to replace their vehicle soon and I told them to go see Glen. Thanks for the fantastic customer service and great deal!

NGS
3/01/2015

"Great Experience"

Purchased a 2015 Ford Escape. Glen LeCamus did a great job for us. He did not try to sell us anything we didn't want and was patient as we decided on which Escape to purchase. I always forget how long it takes to buy a car, but the transaction was a smooth process. Everyone made sure that we understood what we were signing/buying. Most definitely would purchase from there again. Great selection of cars and they had the cheapest prices on what we wanted. Glen knew the Escapes inside and out - was more than able to answer any questions we had

Glen LeCamus

Mgrcrx23
2/21/2015

"new vehicle purchase"

Purchase new 2014 Flex Limited. We love the vehicle very much especially the wife. Complete smooth transaction from sales to finance. Would purchase another vehicle if something they off is needed. Thank you guys.

Roberto de la Cruz

BLuthye
2/12/2015

"Great experance"

Nick Javurek did a great job from start to finish. was patient as we worked our way thru our decisions and showed up nearly every truck on the lot.

LHB
1/27/2015

"Very Impressed"

Haven't used their service department yet but we are very impressed with the sales and delivery services. The folks we worked with were very friendly, helpful and efficient. I have purchased many cars over the last 54 years and this has been the most pleasant of them all.

Chad Jolly

tonyanna
1/25/2015

"Great Experience"

Sales staff was very helpful. Alex Morales went out of his way to make sure we got the vehicle that we wanted(Ruby Red).He was very honest .Alex and Ryan Martinez made sure we made the best deal possible on the Escape that we purchased. Finance treated us good also ,didn't try to sell us things that we didn't want. Overall experience was great PS. Need to bring back the Ranger truck

Alex Morales