Joe Myers Ford

16634 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77040
Joe Myers Ford Info
About Joe Myers Ford

At Joe Myers Ford, we take the time to build bonds with our customers and make them a part of our family. We are not only one of the largest Ford-Lincoln dealers in Houston; we are also one of the top ten volume Ford dealers in the nation! Our extreme dedication to providing a superb service experience is just one of the reasons why we've won four President's awards over the past five years. On top of providing excellent service on the sales floor and in our Service Department, we also have an extensive collection of new Ford cars, Certified Pre-owned Fords, including the Ford Focus ,and a wide array of pre-screened used cars from well-known manufacturers like Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and Volkswagen. Joe Myers Ford is proud to be a part of the community's family. We are an active participant in local events and support many local schools and sports associations. Every year we are involved in the Cy-Fair ISD FFA Livestock Show where we purchase numerous animals to help support the students' scholarships. We're also a supporting sponsor of the Meineke Car Care Texas Bowl, and even put on several of our own events, including the Cobra Club Mustang Show which has become a popular community festivity.

About Joe Myers Ford

aerospy6364
3/02/2015

"New Truck Deal"

I had completed weeks of research and was working with a local GM dealer who was not in the mood to deal or give me a break. I hadn't even thought of getting a Ford until I started to do research on line. I lined up three trucks (all 2014s) and called the dealership. They put me in touch with Glen Francis. I explained to Glen I was not looking to waste my time or his and asked him about all the incentives that were on line. Glen explained that some of the incentives would not apply since I was not financing (had my own) and I lacked a Kroger card-go figure. Anyway, I explained I had a trade, a very used 2010, and was given an estimate of walk out the door amount. When I showed up, Glen had the truck I had identified as my first choice. We did the usual walk around, look under the hood-don’t know why we still do this as the last time I popped the hood to work on a car involved a 1980 Dodge Colt-and did a test drive. This was the truck I wanted but still wanted to get that “I saved a bunch here” feeling. We went inside, was offered gallons of water to drink because everyone who saw me kept asking, “Do you want a water?” and a tub of popcorn. Glen had my trade in evaluated and came back and made me an offer I could not refuse. Matt Miller and Craig Bosley also did an outstanding job with handling their end of the sale. I want to thank the GM dealership for not providing me the customer service I was looking for because they sent me to Joe Myers. One of the best experiences I have had in a long time. My kids will be looking to replace their vehicle soon and I told them to go see Glen. Thanks for the fantastic customer service and great deal!

NGS
3/01/2015

"Great Experience"

Purchased a 2015 Ford Escape. Glen LeCamus did a great job for us. He did not try to sell us anything we didn't want and was patient as we decided on which Escape to purchase. I always forget how long it takes to buy a car, but the transaction was a smooth process. Everyone made sure that we understood what we were signing/buying. Most definitely would purchase from there again. Great selection of cars and they had the cheapest prices on what we wanted. Glen knew the Escapes inside and out - was more than able to answer any questions we had

Glen LeCamus

Mgrcrx23
2/21/2015

"new vehicle purchase"

Purchase new 2014 Flex Limited. We love the vehicle very much especially the wife. Complete smooth transaction from sales to finance. Would purchase another vehicle if something they off is needed. Thank you guys.

Roberto de la Cruz

BLuthye
2/12/2015

"Great experance"

Nick Javurek did a great job from start to finish. was patient as we worked our way thru our decisions and showed up nearly every truck on the lot.

LHB
1/27/2015

"Very Impressed"

Haven't used their service department yet but we are very impressed with the sales and delivery services. The folks we worked with were very friendly, helpful and efficient. I have purchased many cars over the last 54 years and this has been the most pleasant of them all.

Chad Jolly

tonyanna
1/25/2015

"Great Experience"

Sales staff was very helpful. Alex Morales went out of his way to make sure we got the vehicle that we wanted(Ruby Red).He was very honest .Alex and Ryan Martinez made sure we made the best deal possible on the Escape that we purchased. Finance treated us good also ,didn't try to sell us things that we didn't want. Overall experience was great PS. Need to bring back the Ranger truck

Alex Morales

car
1/19/2015

"Bait-n-switch - high pressure - changing the deal"

Saw a truck advertised on the Joe Myers website for "$39,876 Price for everyone" Went to Joe Myers Ford to see the truck and was quoted $40,378. When I asked why the price was different they referred to the obscure "fine print" at the very bottom of the webpage that the price may not be correct. So, it was yet another cheesy bait-and-switch car sales tactic. (VERY bad) I had the salesman run my credit for Ford Motor credit to get qualified for $2500 in rebates. The salesman, Alex Morales, brought me a printout of the offer with 48/60/72 financing options. When I told him I needed to think about the deal, he refused to let me take the printed offers. When I asked why I was told it was 'policy', but I could take a picture of them with my cell phone...which I did. So I asked to see the manager. The internet sales manager, Michelle Shepard, also told me that it was policy to not let the customer have the sales offer printout. After some discussion and her attempts to try and keep me at the dealership to strong arm a decision out of me, she agreed to let me have a copy. (overall shady and bad business practice) I left the store and went to my office to review the offer and do some math. I sent an email making a offer on the truck and got a call from Ryan Martinez and we settled on a sales price and he followed up with a email confirming our conversation and deal we reached. (good) He did try and pressure me to put a $500 deposit on the truck to hold it, which I declined (very annoying take-away close tactic) I secured a $15k cashiers check and had a employee drop me and my son off at the dealership. I met Alex M again and started the purchase paperwork. He then introduced me to Phyllis Baird in Finance. Phillip was very pleasant to visit with while we completed the finances. she presented me with the loan documents and I notice the agreed 60 mo 4.9% rate was now changed to 4.99% . When I question why the rate was higher she told me the computer systems did that. I told her we had a deal at 4.9% and asked her to change the documents back the original agreement. She agreed but had to do redo the docs manually. I'm fairly certain Phyllis was trying to intentionally change the deal. If I hadn't caught this mistake I would have paid more that agreed. (good that she was happy to correct - bad that this happened cause it seemed like a sneaky thing to do considering my experience with the sales offer quote documents) Phyllis took me down to new car delivery, the young man was very pleasant showing me all the documents and service manuals. (good) The 'new car delivery guy' was nowhere to be found so Alex stepped in and gave me and my son a demonstration on the trucks features. there were some things he did not know, like whether or not the two keys were number 1 & 2 and if each key was designed to remember seat positions..... he did well considering it's not his job (good try) When driving home (at 7:30 (dark) we noticed the radio wouldn't san stations and had lots of static. the next morning (in the daylight) I noticed the truck had no radio antenna. So I sent an email to Alex, Michelle and Ryan asking for someone to call. I eventually got tired of waiting for a email response, so I called Alex and told him the antennae was missing. He apologized and drove one out to my office an hour later (very good) Overall, I would say I spent the majority of my time at the dealership in a very guarded mood. I did not trust anyone and felt I needed to be cautious and make sure I wasn't being taken advantage of. My coaching - 1st - never advertise a product or service price that you won't honor. The website presentation of pricing should be transparent, straight forward and current... not in the fine print... It's way too easy to keep the internet inventory pricing correct and avoid the bait and switch perceptions that give car dealers a bad reputation. 2nd - If you make a customer a offer, let them have the paperwork to review. Give the customer the flexibility to review the offer in a non-pressured environment. 3rd - when you agree on a deal, don't change it. being presented financial papers that doesn't reflect the agreed deal is a poor business practice. 4th - make sure the delivery of the vehicle is the best experience possible..... A missing antenna is a dumb thing to miss....

Phyllis Baird, Alex Morales

Jim1537
1/15/2015

"Good experience"

Got the new Ford Edge. Usually I hate modern dealer's manners: too many useless idiotic activities and bla-bla-bla. But here I was totally satisfied. Very quickly, without unnecessary brainwash. Came, got, drove away by new car. Exactly that I wanted. PERFECT!

January 27, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Jim1537! At Joe Myers Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

plemoine
1/15/2015

"WOW! What a breeze!"

I was asked what my wife and I wanted in our truck and stated I wanted many things but needed only a few. I told John how much I wanted to pay so he could match up my needs to the price. With in 2 minutes we went to look at our new truck and 5 minutes later we took it for a test drive. Not only did I get what we needed, but we got almost everything I wanted too and for the price I wanted to pay. John was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles and was very sincere in dealing with us. I was so happy with the whole experience I almost thought this was too good to be true. I told John that I had an appointment that I could not miss. He and the Finance manager were very accommodating and were able to get the transaction completed in time for my meeting. Great Job Joe Meyer Ford!! Super Job John!!!

January 27, 2015

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction and you got exactly what you were looking for, plemoine! We're glad to hear our Staff was a pleasure to work with and very accommodating throughout the entire process!

TruettBell
1/13/2015

"Great Experience"

I am very satisfied with the purchase of the new Expedition, Saturday. Rudy did a good job of not only getting us a good price with email, but it got even better when we go there. This was a much better deal than I got from dealers closer to us. This is the second purchase from Joe Meyers and we will come back again. I don't want to leave out Michelle. She and Rudy walked us all the way to the end. It took awhile, but we are satisfied. I would highly recommend the internet process they have. Great price and great service during our purchase.

January 27, 2015

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, TruettBell! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and help you into your new Ford Expedition! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviews of Wayne Depenbrock