Joe Myers Ford

Joe Myers Ford

Call
Joe Myers Ford Info
About Joe Myers Ford

At Joe Myers Ford, we take the time to build bonds with our customers and make them a part of our family. We are not only one of the largest Ford-Lincoln dealers in Houston; we are also one of the top ten volume Ford dealers in the nation! Our extreme dedication to providing a superb service experience is just one of the reasons why we've won four President's awards over the past five years. On top of providing excellent service on the sales floor and in our Service Department, we also have an extensive collection of new Ford cars, Certified Pre-owned Fords, including the Ford Focus ,and a wide array of pre-screened used cars from well-known manufacturers like Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and Volkswagen. Joe Myers Ford is proud to be a part of the community's family. We are an active participant in local events and support many local schools and sports associations. Every year we are involved in the Cy-Fair ISD FFA Livestock Show where we purchase numerous animals to help support the students' scholarships. We're also a supporting sponsor of the Meineke Car Care Texas Bowl, and even put on several of our own events, including the Cobra Club Mustang Show which has become a popular community festivity.

About Joe Myers Ford

LHB
1/27/2015

"Very Impressed"

Haven't used their service department yet but we are very impressed with the sales and delivery services. The folks we worked with were very friendly, helpful and efficient. I have purchased many cars over the last 54 years and this has been the most pleasant of them all.

Chad Jolly

tonyanna
1/25/2015

"Great Experience"

Sales staff was very helpful. Alex Morales went out of his way to make sure we got the vehicle that we wanted(Ruby Red).He was very honest .Alex and Ryan Martinez made sure we made the best deal possible on the Escape that we purchased. Finance treated us good also ,didn't try to sell us things that we didn't want. Overall experience was great PS. Need to bring back the Ranger truck

Alex Morales

Jim1537
1/15/2015

"Good experience"

Got the new Ford Edge. Usually I hate modern dealer's manners: too many useless idiotic activities and bla-bla-bla. But here I was totally satisfied. Very quickly, without unnecessary brainwash. Came, got, drove away by new car. Exactly that I wanted. PERFECT!

January 27, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Jim1537! At Joe Myers Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

plemoine
1/15/2015

"WOW! What a breeze!"

I was asked what my wife and I wanted in our truck and stated I wanted many things but needed only a few. I told John how much I wanted to pay so he could match up my needs to the price. With in 2 minutes we went to look at our new truck and 5 minutes later we took it for a test drive. Not only did I get what we needed, but we got almost everything I wanted too and for the price I wanted to pay. John was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles and was very sincere in dealing with us. I was so happy with the whole experience I almost thought this was too good to be true. I told John that I had an appointment that I could not miss. He and the Finance manager were very accommodating and were able to get the transaction completed in time for my meeting. Great Job Joe Meyer Ford!! Super Job John!!!

January 27, 2015

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction and you got exactly what you were looking for, plemoine! We're glad to hear our Staff was a pleasure to work with and very accommodating throughout the entire process!

TruettBell
1/13/2015

"Great Experience"

I am very satisfied with the purchase of the new Expedition, Saturday. Rudy did a good job of not only getting us a good price with email, but it got even better when we go there. This was a much better deal than I got from dealers closer to us. This is the second purchase from Joe Meyers and we will come back again. I don't want to leave out Michelle. She and Rudy walked us all the way to the end. It took awhile, but we are satisfied. I would highly recommend the internet process they have. Great price and great service during our purchase.

January 27, 2015

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, TruettBell! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and help you into your new Ford Expedition! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

jjhynes46
1/07/2015

"The sale process was very pleasant and they treat you well."

I have purchased quit a few vehicles from Joe Myers and have always been very satisfied. They are easy to deal with and they always treat you with respect. There is NO high pressure and you leave feeling very satisfied that you have gotten a fair and honest deal. In my opinion if you want to buy a new Ford or Lincoln Joe Myers is the only place to go. Thank You. John Hynes

howardmitchell7
1/01/2015

"Great Experience"

The whole process was very professional. I don't believe I got a really GREAL deal, but I got a very fair deal that I am happy with. That's all I ask for. Both Tony and Vijay deserve a raise!

joe
12/31/2014

"Still selling Snake oil"

I came out to the dealership, after calling about an auto ad . Mr LeCamus assured me that the ad was correct, excepting that I would not receive the $1500 trade in allowance. I came out, looked at t he car, and sat down to buy it. The actual price that he gave me was higher than I was promised on the phone, because he "didn't know that some other deduction was not allowed". Their ad says "no snake oil". Theyare no better than most other dealerships. I purchased a new 2015 f150 at another dealership,

Mr LeCamus

Shannon Neal
12/31/2014

"Excellent Experience"

Everything about my buying experience was excellent. I would highly recommend Joe Myers Ford off Northwest Freeway to everyone! The staff was super and very helpful in all ways!

escape
12/30/2014

"Thanks For A Real Good Knowledgable Sales Person"

I had a very good experience with my recent transaction at Joe Myers Ford dealership. I got very quick response from Mr. DeLa Cruz. I will say this was my best experience buying a vehicle. Please be looking out for my friends and relatives, and for sure I will return. Thanks Durrant Ivey

Roberto DeLa Cruz