Joe Myers Ford

Joe Myers Ford
Call
Joe Myers Ford Info
About Joe Myers Ford

At Joe Myers Ford, we take the time to build bonds with our customers and make them a part of our family. We are not only one of the largest Ford-Lincoln dealers in Houston; we are also one of the top ten volume Ford dealers in the nation! Our extreme dedication to providing a superb service experience is just one of the reasons why we've won four President's awards over the past five years. On top of providing excellent service on the sales floor and in our Service Department, we also have an extensive collection of new Ford cars, Certified Pre-owned Fords, including the Ford Focus ,and a wide array of pre-screened used cars from well-known manufacturers like Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and Volkswagen. Joe Myers Ford is proud to be a part of the community's family. We are an active participant in local events and support many local schools and sports associations. Every year we are involved in the Cy-Fair ISD FFA Livestock Show where we purchase numerous animals to help support the students' scholarships. We're also a supporting sponsor of the Meineke Car Care Texas Bowl, and even put on several of our own events, including the Cobra Club Mustang Show which has become a popular community festivity.

About Joe Myers Ford

"Buying a new car in 3 hours - Awesome!!"

I had done my due diligence ahead of time so I knew what I wanted to buy (2014 Fusion Titanium Hybrid) and the trade-in value I would accept for my 2010 Fusion Hybrid. After looking at what was in stock and test driving two that I liked the colors we proceeded to the trade-in negotiations. While I would have liked more it was within my range of acceptability. I wanted the 72 months zero interest and declined the extended warranties. Drove away with an awesome new hybrid, "Dark Side" is its color (I call it Midnight Blue because telling people I am driving on the "dark side" sounds creepy. LOL Joe Ramirez, sales consultant, the finance guy, Wayne, and their tech guy, Matt (car has so much technology they have a tech guy to assist you), were great and so easy and friendly to work with. Totally recommend this dealership even though they are a dozen miles away. This is my second car from them and they just get better and better.

"Buy your car here! I bought the Ford Fusion"

This purchase could not have been easier. No Pressure, No Hassle. Great experience. They had exactly what I wanted and needed. My sister in New York worked over the phone with them to get this going. I walked in and in minutes I saw the car they suggested and I was sold. I had not bought a new car for 20 years so all the new technology was new to me. They spent the time to show me everything and then again to my husband! This is the only place to buy your new vehicle.

"Recommended!! Couldn't ask for all around better experie"

After doing extensive research on what car options and prices we wanted we found our 2015 explorer at joe Meyers in Houston. We called and had our information ran before going down there because we live 3 hours away. The first salesman we that was handling our purchase went on vacation without telling us or giving us someone who would take care of us. After no word back for two days we called dealer ship and found out he went on vacation. Rudy, the salesman we spoke to became our salesman. GREAT EXPERIENCE!!! There was nothing more we could have asked for. -timely paperwork with every line explained -Perfect price (researched it up to 400 surrounding miles) that they actually even lowered another 1000.$ -Appreciation for the buyers experience (everything from not being patronizing to fully detailing the new car and pulling it up for you and taking time even two hours after closing to start you off with key details on your new vehicle. -they have a whole team to assist you, it's not just this make a sale here's your keys kinda deal. They are one of those places that become your go to place. This was our third vehicle purchase, first new car purchase, and first recommendable experience. I've never left a review before, that's not to say I have never had good customer experiences I just wouldn't spend my time writing about frozen yogurt or the place I buy my skin care products from, this experience mattered greatly and couldn't have been better.

"The only dealer I considered when I wanted a new truck"

Ryan Martinez came through for me again. Never thought to look anyplace else when deciding on a new truck. Have bought several new vehicles from Ryan at Joe Myers starting with a new 1998 Mustang GT. Way to go Ryan, Nick and Vijay-Couldn't have asked for a smoother deal-Thanks!

"2014 F-150 Platinum"

I just bought my second truck from Joe Meyers Ford and happy to say that this time it was a great experience and not just ok. The first time was three years ago and I came in with a desire for a certain truck and a certain price and when I got there they truck had been sold out from underneath me and then I had to settle for another truck. The credit department was the real culprit in my dissatisfaction.(he was everything you don't want in a credit guy!) but this time... It was awesome. I looked online and again found a truck I wanted sent a request for a quote and got a call back from Tony and he said the truck was available and I told him I would be there at 6 to take a look and test drive. When I got there he had the truck located and the keys ready. We went over took a look and then a test drive. It was what I wanted and told him lets go make a deal. He took my present truck to get a trade value on it and then he came back and we started the dealing. BUT, I did not need to fight to hard as he gave me what I was looking for on my trade and the price was what he quoted me over the phone and then on up to the credit department. But my credit guy was great and he did not try to push a bunch of BS on me and even helped me get my credit on the last warranty that was forced down my throat! A TOTAL GREAT experience. I was in and out in a little over two hours and got the EXACT truck I wanted with a great rate on the financing and the payment where I wanted. I will be back to get my wife the Explorer she was eyeing while I was buying my truck!

"Mark Harris - "Big Easy" is a great sales contact"

Mark, you helped me so much in finding the car of my dreams! The 2014 Ford Focus has all the "bells and whistles". Thanks so much!

"Works to please you"

I'll start by saying my purchase experience with Joe Myers Ford wasn't perfect. There were miscommunications and some work wasn't done properly. However if you give them a chance, let them know what's wrong, they will work to correct any mistakes and make things up to you. Tony was friendly and made himself very available to whatever concerns I have. He managed to get me a great price on the car since this dealership needs to move volume to make money. Finance seemed to take way longer than they should and I ended up not financing at all. The finance guy was helpful but I wouldn't say he was very friendly. When i received the car it wasn't properly washed and detailed and I noticed afterwards that the driver's side floor mat was missing. One email to Tony and he set up a wash/detail job for when I picked up my plates as well as ordering the missing mat for me. Overall I had a good experience with Joe Myers Ford and received the car I wanted at a great price. You might have some hiccups along the way but every dealership will always have some problems. Joe Myers Ford at least proved to me they're willing to fix any mistakes as long as you let them know.

"First time purchase"

Impressed to see no pushy sales tactics. Ended up buying 2 vehicles!! Quick efficient process with everyone doing their job . Look forward to next visit.

Greg Martin, Josh Harris

"wont shop local again"

Purchased several vehicle in polk county over the years. This was the first time I purchased a vehicle with out the B.S. of sale personal attempting to get every penny out of you. We walked in, and Rudy did everything possible to put us into this vehicle. Sales manager played hard to get, but that is his job. didn't take much to get his approval and the deal was done. Financing was smooth also, we were in and out in a very short time. I would like to thank all at Joe Myers foro the experience.

"I Keep Coming Back"

Between my wife and I, we have purchased eleven vehicles (7 Fords and 4 Lincolns) from Joe Myers in the last eighteen years. Obviously they're doing everything right! I can't say enough about my salesperson on the last nine vehicles (Greg Lagrimanta) since 2000. Just a top-notch guy. I would recommend that you seek him out when you're in the market.

Vijay Singh