Joe Myers Ford

Internet Sales

December 06, 2016

"Great experience"

- 2017 Superduty

Glen Francis , our salesman was amazing. Most of our negotiations were done over the phone, text, and by e-mail. When we arrived to do the paperwork with him everything was done as promised, no sudden surprises. The rest of the staff was also real friendly and helpful. Will definately recommend to others. Thanks!

December 05, 2016

"Joe Myers and Robert Martin"

- Robyn57

Robert Martin, sales professional at Joe Myers was exceptional! Very professional, yet gave me personal service...no pressure what so ever! I will go back when I need service and will send any of my family or friends looking to purchase a new car! Thank you Robert and Joe Myers Ford...I love, love, love my new Explorer!

December 02, 2016

"Joe Myers Ford"

- Rileyrichards0n

Alex Morrales was a GREAT help with my truck buying process. Would DEFINETLY buy through him again. I'm loving my new purchase! 5 stars all the way

New 2016 Ford F-450, $51495