Joe Myers Ford

16634 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77040
Joe Myers Ford Info
About Joe Myers Ford

At Joe Myers Ford, we take the time to build bonds with our customers and make them a part of our family. We are not only one of the largest Ford-Lincoln dealers in Houston; we are also one of the top ten volume Ford dealers in the nation! Our extreme dedication to providing a superb service experience is just one of the reasons why we've won four President's awards over the past five years. On top of providing excellent service on the sales floor and in our Service Department, we also have an extensive collection of new Ford cars, Certified Pre-owned Fords, including the Ford Focus ,and a wide array of pre-screened used cars from well-known manufacturers like Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and Volkswagen. Joe Myers Ford is proud to be a part of the community's family. We are an active participant in local events and support many local schools and sports associations. Every year we are involved in the Cy-Fair ISD FFA Livestock Show where we purchase numerous animals to help support the students' scholarships. We're also a supporting sponsor of the Meineke Car Care Texas Bowl, and even put on several of our own events, including the Cobra Club Mustang Show which has become a popular community festivity.

About Joe Myers Ford

Good day for buying a car. Let's get two.
8/30/2015

"Greg Lagrimanta"

Greg may work for Joe Myers but we felt through out the process he was the customer advocate and this was a huge difference maker for us. Good job! Service rep Joe Courtney is outstanding.

Mads Norgaard
8/29/2015

"Buying new Ford Mustang "

I had a really good and professional experience buying my new Ford Mustang though Ford Joe Myers in Houston. The sales employee, Greg Martin has very pleasant and professional to work with. He knew in details the answers of all the questions I had regarding this purchase and the financial part with Wayne Depenbrock was flawless. It was all in all an excellent customer experience from the beginning to the end where I drove off in my new car. I can/will definitely recommend Ford Joe Myers / Greg Martin to whom ever I know that is looking for a new car. / Mads Norgaard

Ron S
8/28/2015

"Awesome dealership sales staff."

This dealership bent over backwards to find a 2015 Explorer with the equipment package we wanted. Had to trade with another dealer for the auto we wanted but found us the perfect vehicle for us. This dealership really went above and beyond to accommodate our needs in a vehicle. If you are looking to buy a new Ford auto I highly recommend this dealership. Our sales agent Michael Henderson was great and also went the extra mile to accommodate our needs in a new vehicle.

hana
8/27/2015

"Happy satisfied customer"

My experience at car dealerships has always been stressful and I have always left feeling ripped off or taken advantaged of. However, the sales and service personnel are professional and go the extra mile to help get into a vehicle. Kenny was and is awesome. He is patient and knowledgeable about the vehicles I chose to look at and is an experienced sales person. It has been 10 months since I bought my vehicle and every time to return I always feel welcomed. Thank you Joe Myers Ford sales, finance, and service teams.

CindyLovesFord
8/26/2015

"Very Satisfied!"

My salesman really worked with what I had in order to get me into my new car! I was not really planning on purchasing a new car the day that I went in but was unable to turn down the deal they offered. I am really happy that I stopped by! I love my new Ford Fusion Hybrid SE!!! Thanks ya'll!

ginabell8
8/24/2015

"NEW VEHICLE PURCHASE"

This was our first time visiting and purchasing from Joe Myers Ford and the entire experience was very pleasant!! We actually spent most of the day there trying to decide which vehicle we wanted! Glenn LeCamus was our sales consultant and he was very informative and patient with us!! Met Gerald Toloudis in service and her reassured us that we could contact him with any service questions at anytime. Craig Bosley in finance was a great help and friendly!! Overall the best new car buying experience we have ever had!!

August 26, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We’re happy to hear about your great car buying experience with Glenn and the team, and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Happy girl
8/17/2015

"The Best"

Nice environment. Very clean dealership. Nicely dressed employees. Friendly staff. Didn't feel pressure about anything. They cared about what I wanted and about my comfort. The Best car buying experience I have ever had! Would recommend to all.

August 20, 2015

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your positive experience with us, and we can’t thank you enough for your recommendation. We look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can.

Skullprincess75

"Complete Satisfaction "

If you're looking for Customer Svc, and Friendly Reps., I would recommend Joe Myer's for everyone!! You won't walk away disappointed, they go above and beyond to meet your needs.

August 17, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We look forward to working with you in the future.

CP

"Awesome Experience"

This is the 1st truck I have purchased from Joe Meyer Ford. Kyle Jones was awesome! He was honest and a man of his word.

Kyle Jones

August 17, 2015

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your positive experience with us, and we can’t thank you enough for your referrals and repeat business. We look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can.

kstenson
8/10/2015

"Easy no hassle experience"

This is the second truck I have bought with Glen Francis. He is a no nonsense salesman that listens to my needs and wants. Glen is very professional and I would recommend Joe Myers Ford and Glen Francis to anyone wanting to make a great deal and have a smooth transaction.

Reviews of Craig Bosley