Joe Myers Ford

16634 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77040
Joe Myers Ford Info
About Joe Myers Ford

At Joe Myers Ford, we take the time to build bonds with our customers and make them a part of our family. We are not only one of the largest Ford-Lincoln dealers in Houston; we are also one of the top ten volume Ford dealers in the nation! Our extreme dedication to providing a superb service experience is just one of the reasons why we've won four President's awards over the past five years. On top of providing excellent service on the sales floor and in our Service Department, we also have an extensive collection of new Ford cars, Certified Pre-owned Fords, including the Ford Focus ,and a wide array of pre-screened used cars from well-known manufacturers like Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and Volkswagen. Joe Myers Ford is proud to be a part of the community's family. We are an active participant in local events and support many local schools and sports associations. Every year we are involved in the Cy-Fair ISD FFA Livestock Show where we purchase numerous animals to help support the students' scholarships. We're also a supporting sponsor of the Meineke Car Care Texas Bowl, and even put on several of our own events, including the Cobra Club Mustang Show which has become a popular community festivity.

About Joe Myers Ford

SillyMonkeyNanny

"Fabulous"

This was the best experience I've ever had. I have had a Cadillac and then 4 different Lexus. Josh Harris my sales representative was the most professional, knowledgeable, and Professional ever. I would definitely refer people to Joe Meyers Ford.

Joy
6/30/2015

"Another great experience at Joe Myers"

Who says it needs to be an 'ordeal' to buy a new car? Josh was very helpful, asking all the right questions, and then answering all of my questions, helping guide me to the right vehicle. He gave me options at every turn, helping me to be certain of my choice.

john55
6/30/2015

"No pressure and knowledgeable sale person "

Let us pick out what we wanted and not what they wanted .............No pressure look at several vehicles and the sales group was willing to work with us to get all rebate that we could.

jroachl
6/28/2015

"F-250"

Needed a 3/4 ton truck to pull the "1/2 ton towable" 5th wheel we purchased that was too much for our 2014 GMC 1500. Checked the internet F-250 specs and prices and called Nick Javurek who went over F-250 details. Nick was out the day we were there from Livingston and Alex Morales worked our deal. He was very courteous, knowledgeable and answered all questions about the F-250 diesel we purchased. This entire truck buying experience was unlike any I’ve ever had. Not only Alex, but everyone in service, finance and make ready were pleasant and made sure everything met our approval.

dhap
6/27/2015

"Simple, quick, no BS."

Great customer service. Greg and Tony are genuine and don't mind getting straight to the point and getting the deal done. They seriously address your needs and concerns and set you up appropriately. Truly, men of great character and integrity. No BS here.

My New F-150
6/23/2015

"My new F-150"

I did my homework and looked at all the Ford dealers in the Houston area and beyond. Joe Myers had the best price and offered the best price with more options. Even though I bought my previous F-150 there I still looked around. Let's face it this is a big investment. They gave me more than what I owed on my trade in (2013 F-150) and the service was great. They were not pushy at all and worked with me on all aspects of the purchasing process. Both the Sale Rep and Finance employees were friendly and didnt push anything on me I didnt want. I am extremly happy with my purchase and the service I recieved and recommend Joe Myers Ford to anyone looking for a great car or truck with freindly employees and a great price.

Joe Myers Ford responded to this review

June 24, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We hope you are enjoying your new F-150, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Dpray63
6/22/2015

"Excellent Service"

This was a very good experience. From starting to talk with the salesman to the finance department to the delivery department, everyone was extremely helpful. Would recommend to anyone!

Joe Myers Ford responded to this review

June 24, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We look forward to working with you in the future.

GeoffTheRef
6/21/2015

"A difficult experience made good!"

A long and protracted deal, in which Joe Myers at first did not cover themselves in glory, was ultimately made a very efficient process by Josh Harris and Justin Watson. Due to various circumstances, we ended up ordering a vehicle to built, and on the day it arrived my trade was damaged by a driver not paying attention. Messrs Harris and Watson made the transition from old car to new as painless and as efficient as they possibly could, and I now a happy owner of a new Ford. Craig Bosley was also an efficient finance manager. I have always used this dealership for services and will continue to do so, with Gerald Touloudis being sn excellent service advisor.

fordxlt15
6/11/2015

"Great Job, was very satified"

Everything that they told me would happen, as far as what was going on where they were at on my old truck, whats going to happen once I bought the new, the man handling the paper work, explaning how the new truck would work, all the help they offered me even after I was leaving, told me to if I had any problems just give them a call they would take care of it. What I liked alot was I really did'nt spend the entire day there, I applaud them these guys are pros, GREAT JOB GUYS!! thanks

Amber
6/09/2015

"Best Service in Texas"

Dan has helped us get in to cars a few times and each time he has gone above and beyond to take care of us. My families safety is a huge thing to him and he has made sure we are in safe good cars with out all the headache that most dealerships put you through. I cant thank him enough.

Reviews of Craig Bosley