Joe Myers Ford

16634 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77040
Joe Myers Ford Info
About Joe Myers Ford

At Joe Myers Ford, we take the time to build bonds with our customers and make them a part of our family. We are not only one of the largest Ford-Lincoln dealers in Houston; we are also one of the top ten volume Ford dealers in the nation! Our extreme dedication to providing a superb service experience is just one of the reasons why we've won four President's awards over the past five years. On top of providing excellent service on the sales floor and in our Service Department, we also have an extensive collection of new Ford cars, Certified Pre-owned Fords, including the Ford Focus ,and a wide array of pre-screened used cars from well-known manufacturers like Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and Volkswagen. Joe Myers Ford is proud to be a part of the community's family. We are an active participant in local events and support many local schools and sports associations. Every year we are involved in the Cy-Fair ISD FFA Livestock Show where we purchase numerous animals to help support the students' scholarships. We're also a supporting sponsor of the Meineke Car Care Texas Bowl, and even put on several of our own events, including the Cobra Club Mustang Show which has become a popular community festivity.

About Joe Myers Ford

dlw1508
5/16/2015

"Great Dealership"

Everyone took care of us very well but our sales guy Justin was extremely helpful and nice. I'm a difficult guy to deal with when buying a vehicle and he kept his cool and kept smiling the whole time. Great guy!

mcromley
5/04/2015

"great experience coming from out of town"

Came from San antonio to get a car from Joe Myers. None of the local dealers could match their offer and thought I was gonna get ripped off with add ons. That being said I was a little apprehensive,  but I really had no reason to be.  The only add on was tint. The deal they gave me was still the best offer by far. No high pressure sales tactics whatsoever, very easy to deal with. From what I understand some of the older negative reviews were for a different owner?  And staff. They cleaned house a couple years ago. I dealt with Tony Morgan and was very satisfied.  I would recommend Joe Myers to family and friends and would shop there again.

May 14, 2015

Mcromley, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Here at Joe Myers Ford Lincoln, we truly value your business and look forward to seeing you again soon! Take care!

Satisfied
4/26/2015

"Great Experience"

Bought a 2015 Edge from Joe Myers Ford. Had talked to other dealers who did not have a vehicle I wanted - Joe Myers did. Started via an internet solicitation by me as to what they had. They responded and continued to work with me via the internet until a vehicle satisfactory to me was in their inventory. When I went to the dealership to actually see the vehicle, I was greeted right away and everyone from the receptionist to the sales people were anxious to help me. We made a deal quickly and I drove the vehicle home that evening. I believe I got a good price and am very satisfied with the Edge, I dealt with Glen LeCamus and Fausto Andrade in sales. Both were very helpful and anxious for us to make a deal. The people I met in Service and in the contract/closing group were also very helpful. I will certainly recommend Joe Myers Ford and Glen and Fausto to anyone in the market for a new Ford product. I will certainly go back.

Scott Allison in service, Chad Jolly in closing/finance/contracts

MartyB
4/18/2015

"Excellent experience"

I was not looking forward to the "dance' that goes with buying a new vehicle. The first thing that caught my eye on entering Joe Myers Ford was the "no snakes" placards and signs. I must say, they fully lived up to the no snakes promise. Mark Harris asked questions about what I wanted, suggested alternatives, but most of all, simply listened. Great experience all around.

April 24, 2015

We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, MartyB. Thank you so much for your wonderful review! All of us here at Joe Myers Ford Lincoln truly value your business and hope to see you again!

ACPRAP
4/11/2015

"Good Old Fashion Way To Trade & Buy Cars!"

My wife and I recently moved to Houston from the Northeast and have been in the market for a fun sports car. Visited another Ford Dealerships in the area, however we were treated like a number, went through a "Cookie Cutter" process and were not given enough value for our two year old trade-in. This was not case at Joe Meyers Ford! The experience was an absolute pleasure, from the internet search, e-mails, phone conversations, time spent at the dealership, test drive, negotiations, financing and taking delivery of our exciting new 2015 Mustang GT Convertible. Everybody at the Joe Meyers' Ford staff went out of their way to personally speak to us and ensure that we were completely informed with our purchase and options. No matter where you live in the Houston area, go to Joe Meyers Ford and get treated to the old fashion way of doing business.

April 24, 2015

Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Congratulations again on your new 2015 Mustang GT Convertible! Here at Joe Myers Ford Lincoln, we truly value you and your business and we hope to see you again!

art gal 1117
4/09/2015

"Fantastic Experience…start to finish!"

Everyone I encountered at Joe Myers was friendly, open, well informed, and a delight to work with. Fausto Andrade answered all my questions fully, even a number I did't think to ask. My best car-buying experience ever!

bobwnc
4/07/2015

"Buying experience at Joe Myers"

I was looking for an Expedition in the used section but because of physical constraints my wife could not get into it so I tried a new car. Joe Simon was very helpful. We found a Taurus LTD was the best and Curtis Holliday and Josh ??? were so kind and helpful especially after I had sent Josh on a wild goose chase, he was so patient. Then Curtis worked the magic and got us the deal we wanted. An ideal experience. Only one slight niggle; the lady who checked out all the books and keys etc., was a little too rote for my liking. She wasn't rude or anything like but seemed a little bored by the whole process and it took the edge off slightly. All in all despite the distance from home I would do it again. Based on this experience Joe Myers go the extra distance to sell you a vehicle. Very happy.

Josh ????, Joe Simon

April 24, 2015

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! It is great to hear that our Staff really made your recent visit a pleasurable experience! We sincerely hope to see you here again down the road! Safe travels!

tuotuo
3/18/2015

"Good experience!"

I was looking for a new Ford Escape and Joe Myers provided me with a good price. Everything goes well and quite easily. It took me only half a day to get all things done. Curtis Holliday helps me a lot. He's quite patient and humorous :)

March 30, 2015

Thank you for the amazing review, tuotuo! We always appreciate feedback from our customers, and it makes us feel good to know that our team did right by you.

WPH
3/09/2015

"Easiest vehicle purchase"

Both Joe and Manny were great to work with as well as all others in the dealership. We started with an internet search which narrowed the filed so to speak. We then went to the dealership and quickly closed the purchase.

March 30, 2015

WPH, thank you for being one of our valued clients and leaving us your response to the quality service you received! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to your next visit!

sjc
3/08/2015

"Great, Great Prices!!!!"

I was looking for a specific Expedition EL and found it at Joe Myers Ford. Robert de la Cruz was an awesome salesman. I will definitely be going back to Joe Myers Ford next time I need a vehicle.

Robert de la Cruz

March 30, 2015

Thank you for the amazing review, sjc! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

Reviews of Craig Bosley