Joe Myers Ford

16634 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77040
Joe Myers Ford Info
About Joe Myers Ford

At Joe Myers Ford, we take the time to build bonds with our customers and make them a part of our family. We are not only one of the largest Ford-Lincoln dealers in Houston; we are also one of the top ten volume Ford dealers in the nation! Our extreme dedication to providing a superb service experience is just one of the reasons why we've won four President's awards over the past five years. On top of providing excellent service on the sales floor and in our Service Department, we also have an extensive collection of new Ford cars, Certified Pre-owned Fords, including the Ford Focus ,and a wide array of pre-screened used cars from well-known manufacturers like Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and Volkswagen. Joe Myers Ford is proud to be a part of the community's family. We are an active participant in local events and support many local schools and sports associations. Every year we are involved in the Cy-Fair ISD FFA Livestock Show where we purchase numerous animals to help support the students' scholarships. We're also a supporting sponsor of the Meineke Car Care Texas Bowl, and even put on several of our own events, including the Cobra Club Mustang Show which has become a popular community festivity.

About Joe Myers Ford

Billie Owens
8/27/2016

"Amazing!"

Cindy Javurek has been the most outstanding Service Advisor we have ever dealt with! Everytime we have brought our 2012 Lincoln MKT in for service she worked diligently to resolve the problem in the most cost-efficient manner possible. She has gone above and beyond and many times over. She is very knowledgeable and makes certain that we completely understand what is being done and why. I couldn't recommend her any higher!

Sharonas
8/26/2016

"Absolutely the best....."

My experience Joe Myers Ford was absolutely the best Dan is very great at what he does and I was happy and satisfied when I walked out those doors today and drove off the lot in my brand new truck thanks Dan.

Jinx
8/23/2016

"Excellent"

My purchase of my new Ford F150 was one of the most exhilarating experience that I have a had. The service was excellent. The finance person was also excellent. This is my second vehicle purchase from Joe Myers Ford within the last year. I guess we are like family now.

diverdave
8/23/2016

"David's Truck"

I have always used the Joe Myers service department because I know that the job will be done right the first time. The staff has treated me with the utmost courtesy each time I have come in.

Adrienne S. Perez

Tim
8/21/2016

"Top-notch Professionals. This is how it should be done."

In the course of a week, I had service done and purchased parts for my 2005 F150, I shopped for both new and used vehicles. Every step of the way and each person I dealt with was outstanding. Starting with the service department, Joe Courtney and the service cashier (can 't remember her name) were a joy to deal with. Likewise for Doug Simpson in parts. As we have a new driver in the family, we were in the market for a third vehicle. I started with Ivan Fedko to look at used cars and trucks, but also visited with Mark Laurence to consider new vehicles. In the end, we purchased a new vehicle to bring our Family Fleet of Fords up to 3.. This is our second Joe Myers Ford. We will be back for more in a couple of years as we will soon have another driver in the family...

Mark Laurence, Ivan Fedko, Doug Simpson, Yao Nguyen, John Teller

foreman65
8/17/2016

"I had a awesome experience."

The sales person was very professional and willing to take the time to help me throughout the whole process and I was very impressed with him and the finance director . I finally found the perfect dealer that will have all my family business. thank you guys !!

August 22, 2016

Thank you so much for giving our team the opportunity to earn your family’s business! We always aim to help our customers find a great vehicle that fits their budget and needs, while also providing the best possible service. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to having you back again in the future! -Your friends at Joe Myers Ford

Sherri2010
8/17/2016

"Great experience!"

I have been buying cars from Joe Myers for about 5 years now. I always use Joe Ramirez III, he's professional but also fun. He made this experience easy and my 5 year old was with me. She said she had so much fun and wanted to do it again. Although, that won't happen for a while, it's really awesome that she even had a good experience. And I Love my new car!!!

August 22, 2016

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We truly appreciate your positive feedback for Joe, and we can’t thank you enough for your repeat business. Our goal is to ensure every customers, even our littlest ones, have an awesome experience and we are so happy to hear that Joe did that for you again. We enjoyed working with you both and we look forward to having you back again in the future. Enjoy the new car! -Your friends at Joe Myers Ford

JerrieC
8/15/2016

"Made my experience wonderful !"

They went out of their way to make sure I got into a new car today . Very attentive to my needs in a car . Super helpful in financing with zero down ! I will highly recommend Tony Morgan , Craig Bosley & Cedric . Thanks Guys !! 😊 I love my new car !!

August 22, 2016

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and your business, we truly appreciate it! We are so thrilled to hear that the team helped you find a great vehicle and provided you with an awesome buying experience. We all enjoyed working with you and hope to have you back again in the future. Thank you for choosing Joe Myers Ford, we wish you many happy, safe miles!

Jardinero66
8/14/2016

"Nice experience "

Sales person pay attention to customer requirements about the vehicle the client wants, good experience throughout the sale,satisfied overall,sales person attended even though it was really late after business hours.

August 22, 2016

We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We hope you’ll share your experience with others, and we look forward to your next visit! -Your friends at Joe Myers Ford

Burtbroudy83
8/12/2016

"Joshua Terry and Finance team was great! Love the truck"

Best car buying experience ever. Great time stayed late to help make my dream come true. Can't remember finance team or guy at end but he was great also.

August 22, 2016

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your business and the praise, and we hope you enjoy your new truck! -Your friends at Joe Myers Ford

Reviews of Craig Bosley