Joe Myers Ford

16634 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77040
Joe Myers Ford Info
About Joe Myers Ford

At Joe Myers Ford, we take the time to build bonds with our customers and make them a part of our family. We are not only one of the largest Ford-Lincoln dealers in Houston; we are also one of the top ten volume Ford dealers in the nation! Our extreme dedication to providing a superb service experience is just one of the reasons why we've won four President's awards over the past five years. On top of providing excellent service on the sales floor and in our Service Department, we also have an extensive collection of new Ford cars, Certified Pre-owned Fords, including the Ford Focus ,and a wide array of pre-screened used cars from well-known manufacturers like Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and Volkswagen. Joe Myers Ford is proud to be a part of the community's family. We are an active participant in local events and support many local schools and sports associations. Every year we are involved in the Cy-Fair ISD FFA Livestock Show where we purchase numerous animals to help support the students' scholarships. We're also a supporting sponsor of the Meineke Car Care Texas Bowl, and even put on several of our own events, including the Cobra Club Mustang Show which has become a popular community festivity.

About Joe Myers Ford

jsallaz
9/29/2016

"Awesome"

My experience at your dealership was outsranding, from the time I met my salesperson Joe Ramirez to the finance guy. I would highly recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Thanks to everyone there!!! John Sallaz

Studebaker57
9/26/2016

"Pleasant experience and very helpful and Informative."

It wasn't a high pressure sale event and Robert was easy to work with. I would deal with them in the future on a new car.

Grandma
9/19/2016

"Grandma"

I have been impressed by the willingness to work with me on my needs and make me feel comfortable. I have been delighted with all services I have received from Joe Meyers.

the great excape2
9/16/2016

"My new car"

The dealer was more than willing to help me get the car I wanted. After looking at cars on he Ford website and test driving one in stock, I decided to order a car.. They were very helpful and kept in touch as the car was manufactured and arrived.

William Horne
9/11/2016

"the over all visit was to long"

after all the paperwork was done i still had to wait to take possession of my truck even though it was raining the detail had to be done, which put me behind. one thing that said to the salesman was i needed to out quick. so why did the truck need a complete detail when it was raining cats dogs.

Chip
9/10/2016

"New Vehicle "

Went into Joe Myers Ford knowing what i wanted. I got with my salesman Kenny Hampton, went through the inventory and found just what I was looking for. Kenny showed me the truck showed me the rebates gave me a great trade in number. Went to finance and the rest is history.

DorothyF
9/10/2016

"Excellent Customer Service/Sales Team"

Joe Myers Client Advisors Josh T and John T and Finance Director Craig B were outstanding and provided excellent customer service. If you are in the market for a new vehicle, I highly recommend speaking to Josh T and John T at Joe Myers.

Foxxy1969
9/09/2016

"Great service "

First time I ever bought a ford. Sales was excellent and everyone was very nice to deal with. Everyone from the front desk to the lady handing me my warranty paper work was great.

Tony
9/08/2016

"Great Lincoln service advisors"

Have purchased at least 4 new vehicles from Joe Myers Lincoln and the svc advisors Cindy J. and Brandy G. are phenomenal! Great svc and follow up! Highly recommended.

Michael Preston Mills
9/06/2016

"Very Good Purchase Experience!"

My wife and I knew what we wanted for a new vehicle and decided to try the Joe Meyers Internet Sales team. They had the model and options we wanted at a very competitive price. Our purchase went smooth and we were very happy with the service received. We would not hesitate to purchase a vehicle from them again. We are now fans of the Ford Edge. Already have two road trips in and the dogs also approve. Best Regards, Mike & Heidi Mills

Reviews of Craig Bosley