Joe Rizza Acura

Omar Hammad

March 18, 2017

"Wow! Great experience "

- Dgwed2017

I worked with Denise Maniakouras and Pat Dazzo on the purchase of my MDX. Denise was very professional, informative and courteous. She gave me options and info, and helped me make the decision that was right for me. I appreciated not feeling pressured and informed about the purchase I was making. I highly recommend purchasing from Joe Rizza for their professionalism and honesty!

March 03, 2017

"Excellent and knowledgeable Sales Company"

- Jeanne

Pat Dazzo was my first contact via telephone. I told him I was very interested in the Acura RDX and he quoted a price that I found hard to refuse. Pat is very professional and straight forward. The next day I arrived at Acura to test drive the RDS and Gerard Dumas greeted me immediately. Gerard did not apply any pressure to make a purchase and that pleased me not only because I feel that's a Mark of a good sales person but also it demonstrates faith in their product. Gerard explained all the new features on the RDX. I liked the solidness, comfort and drive and it was a nice fit for me. I had other makes and models to test that evening and I returned the following evening to purchase the Acura. Since Gerard was off, Denise Manikouras took over for him as my sales lady. By this time, there was no surprise that I would come in contact with yet another professional. Once again, no pressure applied. Denise too was very knowledgeable and very patient explaining the RDX features as she went though each and every one of them. As I was completing my purchase, Pat Dazzo evaluated my car for a trade-in and I felt more than compensated with his offer. Omar Hammad explained the final paperwork in detail. It isn't just that Acura puts out a great and reliable product, it's the pleasure experiencing a synchronized team working so well together to keep their customers happy. P.S., I can't even complain about the coffee - it's great too.

March 03, 2017

"Rude and disrespectful salesperson"

- Unhappy buyer

I purchased a used vehicle from Denise Maniakouras. The vehicle gave me problems from the moment I bought it. I told the salesperson about the problems. When I brought the vehicle in for their service to look at the problems, the salesperson came out and was verbally abusive. I wonder if the owner is aware the salesperson is rude and chasing customers away.

New 2016 Acura MDX