Joe Rizza Acura

Denise  Manikouras, Sales, Joe Rizza Acura

Denise Manikouras

4.3

April 28, 2017

"Quality and service done right."

- etcg1

My experience with the service department at Joe Rizza Acura was met with both professionalism and kindness from the staff. My car was towed their late in the afternoon for a broken ball joint and drive axle and the work was done the next day.

April 18, 2017

"Great Service also, Washed & Waxed my Car"

- ilikeacuras

So often you hear about how car repair places even dealerships try to sell unnecessary services. I can honestly say that I have never had that experience with Rizza Acura. I greatly appreciated the care and time that was taken to listen and explain my service options.

April 12, 2017

"Exceptional care and service"

- tammisue

Thank you for my service on 4/11/17. I needed a new battery along with several maintenance repairs. Charlotte handled explaining all the information to me very well. You are truly very professional with all service issues ..thanks again.

New 2016 Acura MDX