Joe Rizza Acura

Chris Kailer

Charlotte  Guinta, Service Consultant, Joe Rizza Acura

Charlotte Guinta

February 23, 2017

"Rizza Acura great experience every time!"

- Octavio

On 02-12-2017 I purchase my #5 Acura from Rizza Acura my sales lady Dennis Manikouras has been selling us cars since 2004 and every experience has been great and stress free we always treated with excellent customer service and she explains in detail every option in vehicle. I and my wife will return for future purchases and service is great too.

February 14, 2017

"Outstanding"

- agaw1989

Denise Maniakouras sold us our Acura MDX. We could not be more pleased with her service and the car. She was very knowledgeable, friendly, and kind. She answered all of our questions. It was a great pleasure buying the car from her. In the future if I have to buy any other car, she will be the person I will go to. Thanks Denise for making buying a car this pleasureable!

February 09, 2017

"Bad service and do not honor a good reputation."

- Purchaser of very bad mercedes

Denise Maniakouras sold me a car and one month later the engine was giving me problems. I went back to the salesperson, Denise Maniakouras, and was told since the car was Mercedes they do not have those parts and told me to go to a Mercedes dealer. I did, and the Mercedes dealer told me to return the car immediately to where I bought it. I asked the salesperson why she sold it me if she did not the history of the car. I trusted her because I know her many years and was shocked that she sold me a bad car because Rizza knows the history of the car. I will never go back to buy another car from that dealer and salesperson because they do not honor the sale of the cars they sell. I am very upset and disappointed. I would never recommend anyone going there to purchase a vehicle. In my opinion, and my terrible experience with them, I would never recommend this dealership again. And this is the teuth. I paid good money to buy a car and it ended up having terrible problems after only a month. I was NOT at all satisfied with the dealer and the salesperson

New 2016 Acura MDX