John Hinderer Honda

Roush Honda

Glockner Honda Toyota

Christina Clark
11/04/2014

"Sales and service Number One."

Chad Chesrown has been such a knowledgeable salesman. He answered all our questions so completely. We have purchased Honda after Honda from him. We always leave happy and return for the great service after the sale. I refer friends to the dealership with the confidence that they will be getting the same great salesmanship.

Chad Chesrown

ardith88
10/29/2014

"Awesome! Great service and great people!"

Melissa Keith was indispensable in the purchase of my vehicle! She knew what I needed and didn't try to sell me anything else! She explained all the bells and whistles of my car, which was incredibly useful due to my old car being from the '80's! Also, she was sensitive enough to wait until I was actually approved for financing before I could see the one she had in mind. Fast forward a few months, my periscope antenna was accidentally damaged while on the Hinderer lot. Melissa, as well as Jason Culver from their service department, saw to it that it was replaced with all new parts. That, along with the labor, came at no cost to me! I definitely recommend Melissa Keith and the John Hinderer Honda team to anyone needing to purchase a vehicle! I don't believe I will ever buy from another dealer!

Melissa Keith

Johnpat1
10/26/2014

"Great body shop too"

Unfortunately, for me, I have had 2 occasions to use the Hinderer body shop services this year. On both occasions the work was completed on time, in a reasonable amount of time, and with high quality. No phone calls to "adjust" the price. Just drop it off and pick it up. I also get my 2010 Ridgeline serviced at Hinderer. On a past service visit for an oil change and tire rotation, they really screwed up. However, when the problem was discovered, they were very reasonable and understanding about what had happened and were very reasonable in coming to a resolution to the problem.. I still get my Ridgeline serviced there.

Zack in Service

daisy.estep
10/25/2014

"Excellent service!"

Everyone at the dealership was very friendly. Melissa explained the features of the car very well, and I was very impressed. She's very pleasant and I'd recommend her to anyone. She's sold me three cars already and I'm seriously considering buying a fourth!

Melissa Keith

starkindler
10/13/2014

"It was a Divine experience! "

I appreciated the staff that I worked with to buy our new car. Joel, Jerrod and Frank were great. They were great at finding me the exact car I had desired.

Joel K.

Stotelmyer
10/13/2014

"New CRV"

Just bought a new CRV and had a good experience with Chad (salesperson). I absolutely HATE buying cars but this experience was not bad. We agreed on a price over the internet and that was exactly what I was charged. The staff was totally friendly and Chad Knew I was on a time frame and got my sell handled promptly.

Chad

83f150
10/11/2014

"Outstanding experience ! "

I had a great experience leasing my new accord sport at john hinderer Honda , there was no pressure sales and all the employees there were very helpful , this is the 3rd honda I have purchased there and I plan on using them for any future purchases

Gary Dille

Tyler Carlisle
10/07/2014

"great first experince "

Jim and Frank were awesome my first time buying a car and it was pretty obvious but they explained everything to me so I could understand it and explained why something was this price I felt like I wasn't taken advantage of and that would of been pretty easy for them to do and I really appreciated that cuz most dealerships would've tried to Jack up everything they could my first time buying a car and probably the only place I will continue to go in the future

jim and frank

Bradleyfam
10/01/2014

"Good prices, great selection, awesome service"

Drove 2 hours on a Sunday without an appointment. Our salesman (Gary) took time to make sure all of our expectations were met and even stayed an hour past closing to see us off. The finance officer ( Frank) took his time to complete all the paperwork needed so he could process our loan the following day without needing us to return to the dealership. Knowing that we would be returning to the area in 2 days, Frank took time to find us a better interest rate and called to let is know that we could stop by on our way by the dealership to sign the new papers. Thank you both for your exceptional service. We love our new odyssey and will recommend your dealership to everyone.

Gary/ Frank

Sandra Anderson
9/26/2014

"The salesman can make the difference in how you are treated!"

This is the 1st time in my years of purchasing vehicles that I was treated with respect and professionalism.No games were played, Jim Brown is the best salesman I have ever encountered. He was interested in what I wanted, explained and answered all questions I had. I was very impressed! So I knew he was the one I was coming back to purchase the car from, and I did!

Jim Brown