John Hinderer Honda

John Hinderer Honda Info

Germain Honda of Dublin

Roush Honda

"John Hinderer Honda "

Everyone at John Hinderer were very friendly, we were treated great! Never had a salesperson take so much time showing us all the features of a car. Gary programed my phone to the car and went over everything. Every person in the show room would speak and smile. We have already told our friends about John Hinderer and how nice everyone was. We left there on Saturday with 2 cars. A CRV and Civic.

Gary Dillie, Fred Ford

"unexpected repair"

We bought a used 2004 Honda Pilot from John Hinderer Honda of Heath, Ohio a couple of monthes ago and it was time for the first oil change. My wife took the Honda Pilot in to have the oil change done, fully expecting to pay the price on the coupon we had. We didn't realize that we were to have a free oil change for buying the used Pilot there. She was informed of that and the service was being done when she was told of a problem with the oil drain plug. The service manager ( Jason Culver) told her that since we had bought the Pilot there, he would talk to the manager and try to set things right. The manager (Joe Bertke) gave permission to replace the oil pan since the oil drain plug could not be fixed. This was all done at no cost to us. We were and are extremely pleased with the service and above all, honesty by John Hinderer Honda at Heath, OH.

not sure, customer invoice written by Jason Culver

"great deal"

chad was a great sales person worked really hard to get me into a car, and a new one at that he explained in details why i needed a new car and what the difference is between a bank financing me in used car and a new one and how that build's up your credit. I believe he was honest with me and this is why i have been too them and made 3 purchase's. I told them the price range i needed to be in and they got me there lacking a few dollars.

chad and mark

"Extremely Happy"

I have had my 2012 Honda Civic for about a year and a half now and could not be happier. Matt Harper, the sales rep that I had the opportunity to work with was professional, knowledgeable, and helpful throughout the process. I gave him my budget and he worked within my requests while taking care of my previous vehicle. Matt made the process of purchasing a car enjoyable, and I would go back to him for any vehicle service needs in the future.

Matt Harper

"Kellie Schall "

Chad helped me select a new vehicle and showed me how to use the technology that I was unfamiliar with which my 2014 was equipped

Chad Chesrown

"Outstanding Salesman and Outstanding dealership!!"

Recently I was in the market to replace my 2013 Honda Accord. In the past I purchased all my Honda's from a dealership near Reynoldsburg. After calling the former dealership and trying to negotiate a deal, I soon realized they didn't want to help me. I picked up the phone and called Hinderer Honda and was transferred to Chad Chesrown. Chad quickly became someone I knew I could trust. He accommodated my needs and made the transition to Hinderer a very very positive experience. The dealership was particularly busy the day I came in. Chad probably could have had several more care sales that day, but he took the time and made sure I was fully taken care of. I had such a positive experience, I came in the following week and purchased a new Honda Pilot. Then the following week after my Pilot purchase, my parents drove home a new Honda Accord from Hinderer. I have and will continue to recommend everyone that is looking for a new Honda to shop Hinderer and more importantly ask for Chad! Thank you Hinderer!!

Chad Chesrown

"Excellent experience"

I purchased a new Civic in April from John Hinderer and had an excellent experience. Melissa Keith was as knowledgable and helpful as anyone I have ever dealt with. She answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable and confident in my new purchase. This is the third vehicle I have purchased with her help. She is a true asset to this dealership. And I appreciate that! Thanks

Melissa Keith

"My vote for sales person of the year!"

i worked with Melissa in the purchase of a new Honda. she was GREAT, very informative, very knowledgeable and very helpful.i would recommend her and Hinderer Honda very much.

Melissa Keith

"Purchased 2010 Honda Civic"

Overall we had a great experience here. Jackie was very informative and helpful. I love my Honda and it is just like new! I would definitely refer this dealership to anyone.

Jackie George

"Awesome Job Matt!!!"

Matt did a wonderful job! He was very easy to work with. He understood exactly what I wanted and gave me quotes for that specific model. He is the best salesman ever and I will be dealing with him when my lease is up.

Matt Harper