John Hinderer Honda

Glockner Honda Toyota

bholland13
6/21/2014

"Pilot service"

Both times I have visited the service center have been fast in and out and they have done very good work. I would recommend this dealership to anyone

Jason

aleibas9
6/20/2014

"If you go to Hinderer ask for Melissa Keith, she is awesome!"

I have purchased 4 cars from this dealership and taken 3 family members to them as well. I have always used Melissa and have never been anything but extremely satisfied. They work with us to make sure we are getting the best price for what we are looking for and the process is seemless. Our last vehicle she knew we had to bring all the kids with us so she had all of the paperwork ready when we got there and we only hand to sign and leave...in and out in about 30 minutes!

Melissa Keith

pitzerskingdavid
6/12/2014

"can't find"

Took my Crv a 2014 Had a whine a rumble and shake. They said they couldn't find anything twice so I asked for a factory rep. The third time I took it in the rep. drove it he didn't have any trouble finding it. They replaced the transmission transfer case the drive shaft and a tire. Things this service department could not find. After I took it home and drove it several miles the whine and rumblings came back. Took it in and handed them the keys all of them. They drove it said they couldn't find anything. No surprise they couldn't find it befor. I drove a new one while I was there it didn't have any of the noises. We are now waiting on the factory rep. and he is waiting on a field engineering. Oh by the way they asked me if I had put any after market idems on it. I said only ones made by honda. I know where that was going. The spoiler I had them put on came part way. 2 of the 3 bolts had came out the screws was striped out 1 looked like they had tryed to fix it witk putty or thread tape. I was asked what I hit. Lol its made of plastic hit something you will not haveone to put back on. I made sure there wasn't anything in the car when I left it. So I have nothing to go get. Will see what happens. I have found out Honda has known about the problems thatI am having for some time and I'm not the first. To bad the service department here doesn't do there homework. Or maybe we can't find it is there proto call to tell the person all the time. Wouldn't want to think they couldn't feel and hear what others do.

Bob

Mfarber
6/08/2014

"Great Company"

This is our second purchase from John Hinderer Honda. We have been extremely satisfied with the service and purchases. Melissa Keith was our most recent sales person, and she was wonderful! Not pushy at all, and very pleasant and nice to work with and knows her stuff!

Melissa Keith

DaveWhiteman
6/06/2014

"2014 Honda Odyssey"

We just purchased a new 2014 from Hinderer Honda. Bob Diebold was the salesman who served us and service is what we received. He made sure we knew all the features of the car and even took the time to sync my iPhone to the car. He also introduced us to the Service Manager that we would be working with in the future. The price we received for our trade in was fair and the Odyssey was also priced fairly. This is not the first car we have purchased from Hinderer Honda and I don't think it will be the last either!

Bob Diebold

TrudyZee
5/22/2014

"Such a good experience I got 2 cars!!"

Had a great experience. My sales Rep Nathan Haughton was so helpful. I leased my first car ever. I was nervous but Nathan was so helpful and very informative. We gave him my budget, and told him that I wanted a Honda Civic and I preferred white. When I arrived at the dealership he had the car of my dreams pulled up already to test drive and yes it was white!! I left there with a 2014 Honda Civic EX. I didn't even mention wanting a sunroof or nice rims but Nathan found me one with way more options then I was expecting and still kept it under by budget. My experience was so good that I took my boyfriend back there the next week. A plus is that Nathan is bilingual and my boyfriend's first language is Spanish so he was able to help make him comfortable with his own first car buying experience. We left that day with a 2011 Honda Civic with a monthly payment lower than what we went in wanting to spend. I highly recommend purchasing or leasing your next vehicle through John Hinder Honda, and don't for get to ask for Nathan Haughton.

Nathan Haughton

Mausan
5/20/2014

"John Hinderer Honda "

Everyone at John Hinderer were very friendly, we were treated great! Never had a salesperson take so much time showing us all the features of a car. Gary programed my phone to the car and went over everything. Every person in the show room would speak and smile. We have already told our friends about John Hinderer and how nice everyone was. We left there on Saturday with 2 cars. A CRV and Civic.

Gary Dillie, Fred Ford

millsacres
5/15/2014

"unexpected repair"

We bought a used 2004 Honda Pilot from John Hinderer Honda of Heath, Ohio a couple of monthes ago and it was time for the first oil change. My wife took the Honda Pilot in to have the oil change done, fully expecting to pay the price on the coupon we had. We didn't realize that we were to have a free oil change for buying the used Pilot there. She was informed of that and the service was being done when she was told of a problem with the oil drain plug. The service manager ( Jason Culver) told her that since we had bought the Pilot there, he would talk to the manager and try to set things right. The manager (Joe Bertke) gave permission to replace the oil pan since the oil drain plug could not be fixed. This was all done at no cost to us. We were and are extremely pleased with the service and above all, honesty by John Hinderer Honda at Heath, OH.

not sure, customer invoice written by Jason Culver

socrchpe
5/12/2014

"great deal"

chad was a great sales person worked really hard to get me into a car, and a new one at that he explained in details why i needed a new car and what the difference is between a bank financing me in used car and a new one and how that build's up your credit. I believe he was honest with me and this is why i have been too them and made 3 purchase's. I told them the price range i needed to be in and they got me there lacking a few dollars.

chad and mark

KatieGardner
4/28/2014

"Extremely Happy"

I have had my 2012 Honda Civic for about a year and a half now and could not be happier. Matt Harper, the sales rep that I had the opportunity to work with was professional, knowledgeable, and helpful throughout the process. I gave him my budget and he worked within my requests while taking care of my previous vehicle. Matt made the process of purchasing a car enjoyable, and I would go back to him for any vehicle service needs in the future.

Matt Harper