John Hinderer Honda

John Hinderer Honda
John Hinderer Honda Info

Germain Honda of Dublin

Glockner Honda Toyota

"Outstanding Salesman and Outstanding dealership!!"

Recently I was in the market to replace my 2013 Honda Accord. In the past I purchased all my Honda's from a dealership near Reynoldsburg. After calling the former dealership and trying to negotiate a deal, I soon realized they didn't want to help me. I picked up the phone and called Hinderer Honda and was transferred to Chad Chesrown. Chad quickly became someone I knew I could trust. He accommodated my needs and made the transition to Hinderer a very very positive experience. The dealership was particularly busy the day I came in. Chad probably could have had several more care sales that day, but he took the time and made sure I was fully taken care of. I had such a positive experience, I came in the following week and purchased a new Honda Pilot. Then the following week after my Pilot purchase, my parents drove home a new Honda Accord from Hinderer. I have and will continue to recommend everyone that is looking for a new Honda to shop Hinderer and more importantly ask for Chad! Thank you Hinderer!!

Chad Chesrown

"Excellent experience"

I purchased a new Civic in April from John Hinderer and had an excellent experience. Melissa Keith was as knowledgable and helpful as anyone I have ever dealt with. She answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable and confident in my new purchase. This is the third vehicle I have purchased with her help. She is a true asset to this dealership. And I appreciate that! Thanks

Melissa Keith

"My vote for sales person of the year!"

i worked with Melissa in the purchase of a new Honda. she was GREAT, very informative, very knowledgeable and very helpful.i would recommend her and Hinderer Honda very much.

Melissa Keith

"Purchased 2010 Honda Civic"

Overall we had a great experience here. Jackie was very informative and helpful. I love my Honda and it is just like new! I would definitely refer this dealership to anyone.

Jackie George

"Awesome Job Matt!!!"

Matt did a wonderful job! He was very easy to work with. He understood exactly what I wanted and gave me quotes for that specific model. He is the best salesman ever and I will be dealing with him when my lease is up.

Matt Harper

"Great salesman; very knowledgeable and friendly"

I have now purchased two vehicles from Matt and would be more than willing to purchase another. Matt was very helpful in my initial search for a new Honda Civic. He worked very hard to get me what I wanted in the prince point that I wanted. I then went back to him and purchased a used vehicle about a year later. Again, he was able to get me what I was looking for. I was very pleased with his help during and after my purchases. I look forward to the chance to work with him again.

"Got my Lexus!"

I was looking for a good used Lexus and found one at John Hinderer for a very good price. On the way home from the dealership the check engine light came on and it scared me because I was buying an older model used vehicle and I didn't have the money to pay for a serious repair right off the bat. When we arrived home I immediately called and voiced my concern to the Manager who graciously assured me that they would take care of it. I brought the car back and they fixed the issue, which was one of the sensors, as well as repaired a seat tear in the leather and cleaned the headlights. I was thrilled. The car ran beautifully for over a year before I had any other issues with it. It's a beautiful little car that is fun to drive as well as dependable on the road. It makes me feel safe. I will certainly bring my business back to John Hinderer in the future!

Matt

"A m a z i n g ! ! !"

We first visited another Honda dealership on a Saturday morning to do some exploratory research on buying a new Pilot or Odyssey. After being at said dealership for several hours and not even performing a test drive, we left. Our "salesman" called later that day to ask if we could come back the following Monday or Tuesday. Needless to say we were disappointed because we had wasted most of our Saturday and made no progress. We called Hinderer Honda that afternoon just to see if we'd be able to actually look at some vehicles and possibly test drive one. Since they are open on Sundays, we were welcomed to come that next day and test drive whatever we wanted. When we arrived, Nathan Haughton had both a Pilot and an Odyssey pulled around front and ready for us to take a look at. Talk about a difference in service! We took a look at both vehicles and drove each immediately to see which one suited our needs the best. We were even able to test drive an Odyssey overnight to make sure our choice was the right one for us. We felt very comfortable making a decision on which vehicle we wanted after the test drives and being able to take one home. When we returned to discuss price and options, Nathan never pressured us to make a final decision until we were absolutely ready and that we were comfortable with the price we were getting. Over the next few days, we even tested our price against other dealerships and no one could beat it. We ultimately purchased a new Honda Odyssey from Hinderer Honda and it's all because of the outstanding service we received by Nathan Haughton. He is extremely knowledgeable, easy to work with and he makes you feel like you're buying a car from a trusted friend. We will be sending anyone we know that is looking to purchase a new or used car to see Nathan!

Nathan Haughton

"Winning!"

I thought that the sales people were very helpful and nice, they helped to find me the best deal and car that would fit my budget I would definitely recommend this place to anyone that was looking for a vehicle!

Nathan

"Very happy!"

Matt Harper was a great salesman! He gave me a great price on my 2014 Honda CRV right at the start. I tried to get other dealerships the chance to beat the price he gave me, but they couldn't. They wouldn't even match the deal Matt quoted me. I was very happy with how quick and painless the car buying process was with Matt. He made sure all my questions were answered and continued to get in contact with me after I brought my car home to ensure I didn't have any questions.