John Megel Chevrolet

Casey Barron

Greg Gantner, Sales Manager, John Megel Chevrolet

Greg Gantner

January 17, 2017

"Brian Davenport and Megel Chevy Rock!!"

- Charles Tietz

Brian has been and continues to be the best car salesperson I ever worked with. He went the extra mile to make sure we got an impossible deal, and helped me out of a very bad situation, where I felt like I got a great deal! The entire experience was fantastic! We will not buy a car from anyone else, and you will likely see us in a few months or so to get my wife into a new car as well! Thanks so much and Go Pack Go!

January 14, 2017

"Totally awesome dude!"

- rsbrehm

Excellent service! Casey helped me get the best deal for my trade in. Good guy to talk to! I recommend looking at their sticker price and you will realize how much of a deal they are willing to make for your business. The company is a very reasonable business and I wish them and any future customers the best! Thank you, R. S. Brehm

January 07, 2017

"Quick and Mostly Painless"

- TheSwine

I had a conversation with Casey to get some basic numbers figured out, and then 1 made the one hour trek up from Marietta. I got there at 5:30 in my old truck, and left at 7:30 in my brand new leased truck. The only reason I said mostly painless was because quite frankly, there is always some pain involved when buying a new vehicle, usually financial. Will definitely consider making a return trip, more specifically, in about three years!

New 2017 Chevrolet Camaro, $42822