Johnson Hyundai of Cary

Cary, North Carolina 27511
Johnson Hyundai of Cary Info

SCDIGNAN939
8/31/2015

"Very satisfied with my experience"

I was very satisfied with my experience. My salesman, Shareef Abdelhalim, and my finance professional, Kevin Ngyuen, were both very informative and a pleasure to work with. Shareef especially went above and beyond to make my experience as smooth as possible. I could not have been more pleased and I would definitely recommend these two professionals as well as Johnson Hyundai as an organization to anyone looking to buy a quality vehicle.

Shareef Abdelhalim, Kevin Ngyuen

AJJWAYYED
8/31/2015

"Good experience "

The dealer was fine. Got the right car for the right price. Should have told me more about the vehicle but didn't have enough time.

Omar

GARY.MCGRATH
8/28/2015

"Great experience"

The experience was very professional and above my expectations, Jerry and Johnny were great and answered any questions we could ever have and got us an amazing deal. I am very pleased and I will recommend this dealership to all of my friends or anyone looking for a car

Jerry and Johnny

TJTUTHILL
8/27/2015

"Auto purchase and delivery"

Good place,good people, very good cars, great experience. I will be back when looking to do another lease. Good people here and Hyndai has come a long way.

Patrick Beary, James Edmonds, Johnny Barbera, Pricilia in customer service, and Inita(?) from delievery.

Lois Dziedzic
8/22/2015

"Best Car Experience That's Why We Bought Four Times"

From the moment we enter into this dealership it's nothing but friendships, honesty, integrity, professionalism and knowledge about their cars. We really took our time this year looking at other manufacturers & dealers. No one could hold a candle to Johnson Hyundai. If we weren't happy do you think we would have bought 4 cars from them? Every time we need service we get a loaner car. They greet you with a sincere hello & get the job done. They were very fair with the price. We never felt any pressure. Johnny B, Shareef, Omar, Kevin H. Jason & Kevin are all wonderful people who work in different departments and will bend over backwards to take the best care of you. Don't hesitate in looking at this dealer.

Johnny Barbaro, Shareef, Omar, Kevin Hand, Kevin, Jason

KEITHVICEK
8/21/2015

"Great sales staff."

Sales experience was great. New car prep was not thorough (tape marks and pieces of tape on the outside)and the sealant option had been overlooked and not applied when the car was picked up. I had to bring the car back to have it applied, and the sales manager provided me with a loaner.

Type employee names separated by comma.

AREYNOLDS212
8/18/2015

"offensive comments "

I made it very clear what price I was willing to pay. After the salesperson came back twice with offers that did not meet my requirements, I was told that since I am a woman and like shoes that "if I bought one less pair of shoes per month I would be able to afford the car". Again, when completing the final paperwork and deciding the warranties that I wanted, the finance person, told me to buy one less pair of shoes per month in order to afford the additional packages with the car. These comments are innapropriate, offensive, and why I will not be recommending this dealership.

Thomas and Kevin

SEANWETHERELL
8/15/2015

"Good experience overall."

The overall purchase experience was a good. The service team empathized with my concern for the dual clutch, however was not able to do anything about the situation. Spoke with the service manager about another issue and was very accommodative for my needs.

Mike, Scott

CLENETTE
8/12/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

This was the best car buying experience that I have ever had. I am truly enjoying my new 2016 Hyundai Elantra which is a dependable means of transportation that I enjoy driving.

Mr. D. Patrick Beary and Mr. James Edmonson

IRINAJORGENSON
8/11/2015

"Great truck at great lrice"

Recently purchased yet another Hyundai - this time, it is Tuscon. I love it - the truck is compact, handles very well, easy to maneuver and to park. I worked with 2 people - Omar (sales) and Kevin (finance). Both gentlemen were outstanding - attentive to what our needs and budget is, as well as consious of my time. The transaction was fast and seamless. We have been coming to this dealer for about 5 years and will continue to do so.

Omar and Kevin