Johnson Hyundai of Cary

Johnson Hyundai of Cary Info

jtigbayan
5/25/2016

"Best lease experience"

Our salesman Shareef Abdelhalim made our first leasing experience an awesome one ! He went out of his way to help find us the perfect model Santa Fe that met and exceeded exactly what we were looking for. He made the entire process so easy! Shareef was always available for any questions during the process and did a terrific job helping me get acquainted with the many features of our new Santa Fe before we left the dealership. We would definitely return to Johnson Hyundai in the future when we are ready for our next vehicle. We have worked with this dealership in the past to purchase a vehicle and also for service and have always had a great experience! Thanks Johnson Hyundai and Shareef Abdelhalim !! Love our new Santa Fe!!

Shareef Abdelhalim

mariners1954
5/24/2016

"My experience buying a new car"

Our salesman, Vincent Figueroa was very helpful, friendly, pleasant to deal with and knowledgeable. I would recommend this salesman to any of my friends that wanted to buy a Hyundai.

Vincent Figueroa

hilehoffer
5/24/2016

"Hyundai Johnson"

Decent experience, good price, happy with my first Hyundai. More than anything though the RSpec Veloster sold itself. At that price with a 200hp turbo you can't beat it. Dustin was a very friendly and knowledgeable salesmen. I think he actually likes cars.

Dustin Nugyen

burtonpad
5/22/2016

"Ivan, is a great salsman"

We looked at five separate vehicles with Ivan, he was not pushy and worked with me to get a great deal, while buying a new/pre-owned car is never fun he made it much less stressful.

Ivan

larrytew116
5/22/2016

"Helpful and efficient"

We did a substantial amount of online research before going to the dealership. Mac McAleer did a great job helping us fine-tune our decision. This was our second Hyundai from Johnson. In addition to the sales help from Mac, I've also been pleased with the Service department over the past eight years with our first Hyundai.

Mac McAleer

owensmichelle1972
5/20/2016

"Great buying experience"

I was very pleased with my experience of buying a vehicle from Johnson Hyundai. My salesperson Ivan Elhag was very professional. He was able to answer all questions I had before making a decision of purchasing my new vehicle. I am very pleased.

Ivan Elhag and James Edmondson

gb3850
5/20/2016

"Hyundai first time owner"

I had a professional experience trading in my escape on my first Hyundai suv the expense was higher than I anticipated with buying bthe additional warranties

samanthahmelton
5/18/2016

"Review"

We were able to get the exact car we wanted for a reasonable price and are very happy with our purchase. I had a much better experience buying the Santa Fe with Phil than I did with my Elantra in 2013. He was very friendly and direct and we appreciated him keeping an eye out for the car we wanted over the time span of a few months.

Phil Guin

May 25, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that your experience improved.

lcmerkle
5/16/2016

"Great Experience"

Ivan Elhag was wonderful to work with. He was extremely professional and answered all of my questions. It was a pleasure dealing with him and the Johnson Hyundai staff to purchase my first Hyundai vehicle. I have already given Ivan's contact information to friends who are interested in purchasing a new vehicle.

Ivan Elhag and James Edmonson

May 17, 2016

Thank you, we appreciate your recommendation!

jkinnas
5/16/2016

"2016 Azera Lease Experience"

Recently leased a 2016 Azera from Johnson Hyundai. Yolanda was great to work with and so was the rest of the staff. Very enjoyable experience and the chocolate basket gift was an unexpected but very much appreciated surprise!

Yolanda Laws

May 17, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Yolanda! Enjoy your new Hyundai!