Johnson Hyundai of Cary

Johnson Hyundai of Cary Info

c_perry90
9/27/2016

"Simply Outstanding"

From the moment my wife and I walked in the door we were greeted with very professional staff all with smiling faces. Phil Unrins assisted my wife and I with picking out a new vehicle. Phil was very professional and friendly, he had answers too all of our questions, and explained to us the difference between loan vs lease. This was our first lease and the information Phil presented to us was top notch. He was very thorough in all of his explanations to ensure that my wife and I fully understood what was before us. Phil definitely knows his information all around. He maintained a very professional image throughout the process. At one point my wife and I were talking about leaving to get food (she's pregnant and when she's hungry she's hungry lol) and Phil offered to grab us something quick while we waited. That was the first time I'd ever experienced such a kind gesture. I cannot express enough all that Phil has done for us. He definitely deserves recognition. My wife and I are very big on customer service and Phil Unrins Didn't let us down, he's most certainly a perfect example of excellent customer service. The experience my wife and I had has earned our business for a long time to come.

Phil Unrins

angelballentine
9/23/2016

"Best Hyundai dealership around."

If you want to work with professionals who respect you as a customer and welcome your business, go to Johnson Hyundai and ask for Phill. He works very hard to earn your trust and makes sure you get only what you want. No hassle to buy or to upgrade beyond your budget. Now...If you want to be treated like a walking commission and as if you're interrupting your salesmans nap, head on over to Southern States Hyundai.

Phill Guins, James (Finance)

dale.l.koenig

"Excellent People"

Johnson Hyundai worked well with us to help us find the right vehicle for our needs and desires. No high pressure and a great understanding that our plan was to shop around to look at several different brands of vehicles, which meant leaving the dealership to look at competitive dealers. Johnson Hyundai was the only dealership that we felt totally at ease and at the same time was given the right amount of attention for us.

Phil Guins

ssgspoon

"Best Dealership Ever"

This was the best car buying experience that I have ever had (I have purchased 16 new cars over the years). I am very grateful that I went to Johnson Cary Hyundai. This was my daughter’s first new car buying experience and it was conducted in a very professional way. The dealership had the desired model and color in stock and the show room, waiting area and office areas were beautifully designed and decorated. The salesman (Phill Guins) was very attentive and respectful of our wishes. We got a great deal! I have already recommended this dealership to my friends and I plan to use this dealer for my future car buying needs. Great job Johnson Cary Hyundai!

Phill Guins

roehler58
9/22/2016

"2017 G80"

Mark Priest and the whole staff were vey friendly and professional. I never felt rushed or pressured. I test drove 3 cars and then came back with my wife the next day and drove them all again.

Mark Priest

deloisw

"Great"

This is the best, mean the best deal I ever had for a new car. I am very pleased with my car. It is my dream to own a Tucson.

Phillip

September 20, 2016

Thank you! Enjoy your new Tucson!

dwc52

"Johnson Hyundai"

My vehicle lease return / new vehicle purchase at Johnson Hyundai was an excellent experience. I appreciate Ted's quick wit and humor during our visit at the dealership!

Ted Williams and Kevin Nguyen

September 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your great experience!

zandraford

"Elantra"

I came in to purchase a 2017 Hyundai Elantra that I had looked at online. Mark was very helpful in explaining the different options. He called for the color I wanted and had it brought right up. Working out the deal only took a few minutes and he was very professional and respectful. He showed me how to operate every feature and set up the radio, Bluetooth, etc. before I left. It was a great buying experience. So far, I am enjoying my new car.

Mark Priest

September 20, 2016

Thank you for your review! Enjoy your new Elantra!

lcurtis18
9/16/2016

"ok"

I think the dealership is very well organized and was very clean including the maintenance area.Everyone seemed very friendly and helpful.All my questions were answered to my satisfaction

September 16, 2016

Thank you! We value your feedback.

joey.cox
9/15/2016

"jdcox"

Ivan was the best salesman we have ever dealt with, very hard worker, professional and courteous. The entire dealership was very professional and courteous. Second car purchase from this dealership, would recommend them to anyone.

Ivan

September 16, 2016

Thank you for continuing to choose Johnson Hyundai of Cary!