Johnson Hyundai of Cary

Johnson Hyundai of Cary Info

cvarner0
8/26/2016

"Straightforward process"

Although buying a car at a dealership is almost never "fun," I appreciate that the staff at Johnson Hyundai were polite and straightforward with me, as to finding the right car and negotiating a fair price. I was able to test-drive the cars I wanted to try-out in a reasonable amount of time. The sales process was straightforward and the staff that was working that day was courteous. I understand that is the "way they do business" and I approve.

Ivan Elhag

DD104
8/26/2016

"Enjoyed Buying A Car"

I had already looked at the car that I was buying. I didn't really need to look again or test drive. Buying this car was the easiest process I've ever had. I have bought a lot of vehicles and this experience was OUTSTANDING!!!! I really enjoyed how fast the everything went. The buying process was straight up front on everything. Most of the time you have to negotiate back and forth but this time none of that. We agreed on the price of the car and it went smooth. This was my first Hyundai vehicle. It was a great experience!!! My salesman worked hard to locate and get the car I wanted. Very professional from the salesman to management!!

Ted Williams

kathyychin

"2017 Elantra Limited"

Everyone was extremely nice and helpful; Shareef gave the best service and the financial advisor did an amazing job helping me choose from all the protection plans.

August 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Enjoy your new Elantra!

cabouzan

"New Hyundai!"

I came into the dealership with no real intentions of buying a new car but ended up leaving with the best car ever!! Great service and great salesman who worked with me to get the deal I wanted for the car I wanted!

Phill Guins

August 26, 2016

Thank you for your review! Enjoy your new car!

tomdr1968z

"Great Experience"

Ivan Elhag and James Edmonson made purchasing a car a positive experience instead of a nerve-racking one. I definitely recommend Johnson Hyundai, Ivan and James when needing to buy a new car.

Ivan Elhag, James Edmonson

August 26, 2016

Thank you! We appreciate your recommendation!

lagrecia
8/25/2016

"JOHNSON HYUNDAI A TRUSTED DEALERSHIP"

My Salesman Phil Guins was patient and kind and really made me feel at ease!! He took me by the hand an stated" Everything will be okay" and that James Edmonson will not let me down. Johnson Hyundai is her for you!!. I was at the end of my rope after my 2006 Hyundai Sonata engine went out. Tim Gortz also told me not to worry and his staff was the Best and I could count on Phil Guins. I'm happy driving my 2017 Hyundai. I would never Go to another dealership other than Johnson Hyundai they treat you just like Family!!! They had my back!!

TIM GORTZ, JAMES EDMONSON, PHIL

August 26, 2016

We're so happy we were able to help! Thank you for your review.

julipankow
8/24/2016

"Great customer service"

We really liked our salesperson, Ivan Elhag. He was very up front and honest in the way he described the details of our purchase/lease. We also asked around the service lobby and received positive feedback from other customers regarding their dealings with the service department.

Ivan Elhag

August 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

bcredle0820
8/23/2016

"Excellent job by salesman Phill"

Phill not only listened to our needs but as our requirements were confirmed and price point changed he led us to a vehicle which overall provided optimal fuel efficiency, comfort, and a great price. He was very helpful through and after the sale. Great person. I would recommend him to everyone looking at Hyundai.

Phillip Guins

August 26, 2016

We appreciate your recommendation!

pshweta81
8/20/2016

"Vehicle purchase"

Great Service. Matt was very helpful and informative throughout the process. He was very efficient in making sure the purchase didn't drag too long with unnecessary details.

Matt

ruffmom
8/20/2016

"Car Purchase"

My husband and I were very happy with our experience at your dealership. This was the 2nd vehicle we have purchased there. We would purchase another vehicle there in the future.