Johnson Hyundai of Cary

Cary, North Carolina 27511
Johnson Hyundai of Cary Info

Happy
2/13/2016

"Great place to buy a great car!"

The wife's 2008 CRV was totaled when a car took a left turn across oncoming traffic (that was us). Now I don't just go to a dealer and buy a car... I research on-line looking for comparable makes and models. Then I go quick looking at those makes and models at the various dealerships. Now there is some contrast in the dealerships... It can go from being completely ignored to being pounced on. Having been through the trauma of an accident, dealing with the insurance settlement, job stress, sickness in the family,... the last thing I needed was the hassle of buying a car. Decided on a Hyundai Tucson after the research and quick look at the dealerships. Now came the hard part: dealing with the hassle of selecting the car, working out a price and getting it done. At Johnson Hyundai it went smooth from the start. Worked through the vehicle selection, options and pricing. Ivan Elhag went at my pace, worked out the discounts, pricing and no long waits with talking to the sales manager and back and forth, I told him straight up I didn't care for the sales dance. Johnny Barbaro, the sales manager, came out to speak to us and make the deal. No problem when we wanted to sleep on it and finish Saturday. I signed a release for a credit check and left a deposit to hold the car for three days. No problem, no delays, just okay we understand. Saturday the car and everything was ready and waiting for us. There was an optional cargo liner I mentioned would be nice. The usual long finance piece went by in a third of the time expected with the finance director, James Edmonson, taking care of us himself. And surprise, a cargo liner with a "Happy Valentines' Day" from Ivan and Johnny... couldn't believe that! And the price according to on-line resources... throw in a free cargo liner and we got a very good deal! Now, I took sometime to write this because Ivan, Johnny and James made my day a good one today. Exceptional service, exceptional people and a happy wife. Thank you guys!

Ivan Elhag, Johnny Barbaro, James Edmunson

COURTLOVE70
2/12/2016

"Best car buying experience...EVER!"

As a single woman buying a car can be a daunting experience, but Ivan and the rest of the crew at Johnson Hyundai made buying my car easy. The whole experience was unpressured and very open. I LOVED buying my car through this dealership and have been telling all of my friends and family about my great experience. Thank you!

Ivan Elhad

NURSENICHOLSON
2/11/2016

"Easy, Painless Car Buying Experience"

This is my second Hyundai Sonata from Johnson Hyundai. I am absolutely pleased with this car and the folks at Johnson Hyundai were all wonderful.

Ivan Elhag

February 12, 2016

Thank you for continuing to choose Johnson Hyundai of Cary! We hope you are continuing to enjoy your new Sonata!

CANESABRE
2/10/2016

"Good experience"

My car is only two weeks old so I haven't had the opportunity to experience the Johnson Hyundai service experience. But so far I am pleased. So much so that I will be bringing my daughter's Elantra GT for service.

February 10, 2016

Thank you for the review! We look forward to servicing your car (and your daughter's) in the future!

NANPMARTIN
2/09/2016

"A great buying experience"

We didn't plan to buy a car when we walked in ... just look. In the end they found exactly the right car and cut an awesome deal and we couldn't resist.

Dustin , Michael

February 12, 2016

Thank you for letting us know about your great buying experience! Enjoy your new car!

KACYANDAUTUMN
2/09/2016

"Great experience at Johnson Hyundai"

Staff were super friendly and easy to work with. Love my new Tucsan! Traded in a Sonata also bought from Johnson Hyundai, loved it too. Will be back for my next car

Ivan

February 12, 2016

Thank you for the review! We hope you are continuing to enjoy your new Tucson!

PaPaJam

"Great service"

Salesperson was excellent..superb... Worked very hard to understand our needs... and to find a car that fit those needs.. we had a 2014 Sonta in perfect condition...but totaled in accident... wanted to repalace and needed to do so quickly... Got excellent help..Gave us all the time we needed...worked to meet all our needs... could not asked for anything better...Had looked at another dealer...planned to go back and negotiate..But Mr. Elhag did such a good job bought from him...

Ivan Elhag

February 12, 2016

We're glad that Mr. Elhag was able to get you in your new Hyundai quickly! Thank you for your business and the review.

MGROXO
2/02/2016

"Excellent car buying experience"

This is the second vehicle we purchased through Johnson Hyundai. Both times were far better than any experiences we have had at other dealerships. We will continue to make Johnson Hyundai our first stop when car shopping.

Kevin, Ivan

February 04, 2016

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you again.

JOJOMEL85
2/01/2016

"Giving you the best"

Working with Ivan was a true experience. He listens, shows you all your options but is not pushy. He was amazing. We were excited to leave with what we dreamed off. Yes!!!

Ivan E

February 02, 2016

We're so happy to hear that Ivan was able to help you find your dream car!

snowy
2/01/2016

"Ivan Was great to work with"

Ivan went out of his way to get answers to any questions we had during the leasing process and made the experience very enjoyable. I have leased 4 cars from Johnson Hyundai over the last 7 years and found this experience to be most satisfying and rewarding. I would recommend Ivan to anyone that is interested in buying or leasing a Hyundai at Johnson Hyundai.

Ivan Elhag and Johny Barbaro

February 02, 2016

Thank you for continuing to choose Johnson Hyundai of Cary! We appreciate your recommendation.