Johnstons Toyota Scion

5015 New York 17M,
New Hampton, New York 10958
Johnstons Toyota Scion Info
About Johnstons Toyota Scion

Johnstons Toyota Scion is the OLDEST family-owned Toyota dealership in the United States. Winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award 19 times is a testament to their outstanding customer service! Johnstons has an outstanding stock of new Toyota vehicles and has two locations to choose from. They also sell high-quality used vehicles from Toyota to Hyundai. Johnstons award winning service department can also service any vehicle you own! Check them out at www.johnstonstoyota.com

About Johnstons Toyota Scion

Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Jerber91
7/25/2016

"Awesome people! "

Been looking for a car for awhile and ended up being frustrated with the results and other dealers. The friendly staff here were not only helpful but kind and patient with me on deciding no to but my first car. Tom K. And Lynn were very nice and made sure I understood everything that was involved in the purchase and maintenance of the car. Thank you again!

Pastore5
7/23/2016

"Fabulous Service"

We were extremely pleased with the prompt service were received, from the first phone call on Tuesday to the vehicle purchase on Saturday. We contacted several dealerships with regard to our need for a van with mobility access. This dealership did in 5 days what other dealerships could NOT do in 6 weeks! The whole experience with Johnstons Toyota was fabulous. Tom Kiernan and Richard Valentin were very courteous and helpful. We are grateful we found this dealership which was able to get the mobility access vehicle we so desperately needed at a price and payment plan we could afford. All vehicle purchases should go this smoothly! Would HIGHLY recommend this dealership.

buck18
7/21/2016

"A nice buying experience!"

Thank you Tom for helping me to purchase my new Toyota. I was very happy with the way everything was handled by you, and making every step go smoothly.

blousey72
7/14/2016

"Will work to give you the best deal."

Everything from test driving a car to finally purchasing a vehicle went smoothly. Everyone I dealt with went out of their way to make a stressful situation easier.My thanks to Paul Wagner and Dan Rosenblum for all their help. I love the car ! Still getting use to all the bells and whistles. Pat Harrington

Paul Wagner

kelundel
7/13/2016

"Smoooooooth as silk! "

Hey Marc, Thank you again for making this process a very smooth one. Usually people cringe at the thought of having to sit at a dealership, and you made our experience a very enjoyable one. You were very tentative to our needs, and our situation. Your kindness with our children was just fantastic, from the crayons, to accommodating your break room space. We could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you again Marc! Kevin, Nicolle, Calysta, Shea, and Elodie

Ari0313
7/12/2016

"Awesome!! "

My experience At Toyota was excellent!! Ken hodge was an awesome salesman, he showed me all different kinds of toyotas from CPO to NEW. I will definitely be going back to johnstons Toyota.

Frankmi
7/10/2016

"Great experience"

My son recently moved to Chester,NY and needed to lease a second vehicle. We had been looking in Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island for a reliable family SUV at a reasonable price for about a month. After a bad experience in Bay Ridge Honda we decided to try some dealerships closer to where he was moving to. I was contacted by Debbie of Johnstons Toyota on the internet and explained what we were looking for and what budget we had. We were quoted a reasonable price close to our budget on a Toyota Highlander and after visiting a few dealerships upstate decided to go to Johnstons Toyota. We were met by John (salesman) right away and he proceeded to listen to our needs and then took us on a test drive. We saw a number of various models of Highlanders and decided on one that we liked. We were given an even better price than the one quoted and proceeded to fill out paperwork. When John finished his paperwork we were brought to finance office and met Lynn. Lynn took my sons info and told us we could get something to eat and when we came back in half hour the car was prepped and gassed up and Lynn had all paperwork ready to sign including new plates and temporary registration. I have been purchasing vehicles for myself and children for over 40 years and this is the first time I have been treated this good and so quickly. We were finished in less than an hour after deciding on a vehicle. Great job to Debbie, John, and Lynn. I will be travelling from Brooklyn, NY to see them next vehicle I purchase!

Bcoop44
7/07/2016

"They treated us like family!"

They made our experience enjoyable and worry free! The salesman and financial people we worked with were very helpful without being overly pressuring. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Long Island guy
7/05/2016

"Quick and painless"

I'm from Long Island and working with Tom I n the phone made everything easy! All of the details were taken care of when I got there. He was a great salesman and worth the drive uostate to get the car!!

Dave's 2013 Venza
7/04/2016

"The best experiences I have had purchasing an automobile."

From the initial introduction to the moment he gave me the keys to my Venza, my wife and felt Kelvin was a standup guy and very caring individual not a salesman but a genuine down to earth person.

Reviews of Tom Kiernan