Johnstons Toyota Scion

5015 New York 17M,
New Hampton, New York 10958
Johnstons Toyota Scion Info
About Johnstons Toyota Scion

Johnstons Toyota Scion is the OLDEST family-owned Toyota dealership in the United States. Winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award 19 times is a testament to their outstanding customer service! Johnstons has an outstanding stock of new Toyota vehicles and has two locations to choose from. They also sell high-quality used vehicles from Toyota to Hyundai. Johnstons award winning service department can also service any vehicle you own! Check them out at www.johnstonstoyota.com

About Johnstons Toyota Scion

Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

ahg
5/04/2016

"New Car Purchase"

Purchasing a new car can be joyful and stressful at the same time. My salesman, Kelvin Guyadeen was attentive and caring. Can't always find that. I have been a Johnston Toyota customer since 1980 and have never been disappointed.

Russ in service and Rich Valentin in finance

Rich
5/03/2016

"Rich Roccabruna"

I Bought a pre certified used highlander Don was very knowledgable and pleasant to deal with .. A pro I will be back again in the future

Wanda MS
5/03/2016

"The easiest car purchase ever!!!!!!!!!!!!"

On 4/29/2016 we drove away in our new 2016 Toyota Corolla. Thanks to our Sales Rep Rue Rab who assured us a fast, fair, and easy transaction. Rue's professional and patient demeanor exceeded our expectations. He was very knowledgeable of the features in the car and answered all of our questions with a ease. He made us feel comfortable, and we even shared a few laughs. We will definitely return and recommend a friend to Johnstons Toyota dealership. Robert & Wanda

Customer Tara

"Wonderful experience! "

This is my second car from Johnstons. The experience has consistently been a pleasant one. Working with Kelvin on my 2016 Scion iA was great. He was the most helpful and involved salesperson! I was impressed with every employees ease of coordination to finalize my transaction. Very professional! You have a Johnstons customer for life!

GoArmy
5/02/2016

"Marc Binford was personable and professional"

From the moment we arrived at Johnstons Toyota, Marc Binford answered every concern, facilitating our purchase with attentiveness, knowledge and without the customary pressuring that sometimes accompanies the purchase of a new vehicle. Kudos, also, to Lynn Desmond in the finance department.

Mshiles

"Nice!"

Staff were friendly, informative, helpful and on point. Gabriella was very knowledgeable and nice. She had an answer for all of my questions! She helped me understand my options. Great customer service!

egal2016

"Superb!"

We have been customers of Johnstons Toyota for many years. They are professional and knowledgeable. They are very good to their customers, offering the very best deals. Our sales consultant Kelvin was a pro, and made the process simple and easy. Thanks again for a great experience!

greygirl
5/01/2016

"Great Deal and Wonderful Service"

I had a limited budget, a car that was falling apart and needed a new car in a hurry. I have been looking at cars for a year. I have test driven everything. I needed a reliable vehicle from a reliable dealer that could hold two large greyhounds. A new job forced my hand and time was running out. From the moment I stepped onto the lot, I was promptly greeted and taken care of. I had been at Johnston's a year ago and had that same feeling. This was a very stressful time for me and my salesperson, Jake Booth gave me space and attention. The entire experience was great. I would not only recommend this dealership but insist you see Jake and tell him greyhound Nancy sent you! Also had a very stress free and lovely experience in finance - the very first time I can say I didn't run out of a dealership's finance office with a headache!

Marcia/OMG R U Sure It's Gluten Free?
4/30/2016

"Sweet deal!"

Tom Kiernan is "the best ever" sales consultant to deal. He was fantastic in helping me find the perfect vehicle for my business OMG R U Sure It's Gluten Free? with no pressure tactics. Tom was professional, knowledgeable and made buying a vehicle a great, stress free experience. Lynn Desmond in the finance department put the "icing on the cake" making sure he got me the best rate available. The level of customer service that I received from all of the staff was outstanding. I will certainly recommend Johnstons Toyota to anyone I know looking for a vehicle.

Happy green scion
4/30/2016

"My new used green scion"

I looked all over for the car I wanted and a price I could handle. Jerry made the process quick and easy. I am very grateful for his time and patience.

Reviews of Kelvin Guyadeen