Johnstons Toyota Scion

Johnstons Toyota Scion
Call
Johnstons Toyota Scion Info
About Johnstons Toyota Scion

Johnstons Toyota Scion is the OLDEST family-owned Toyota dealership in the United States. Winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award 15 times is a testament to their outstanding customer service! Johnstons has an outstanding stock of new Toyota vehicles and has two locations to choose from. They also sell high-quality used vehicles from Toyota to Hyundai. Johnstons award winning service department can also service any vehicle you own! Check them out at www.johnstonstoyota.com

About Johnstons Toyota Scion

Monday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

"Outstanding Customer Service"

Kelvin G. made buying our new Siena an amazingly easy process from the first phone call where he was able to meet an excellent online price to the great trade in value, to the programming of the blue tooth phone numbers! We are so thankful to Kelvin for making the buying process an outstanding experience. Rich, from finance, also made the financing a breeze, and we loved hearing about his family's trip to Florida in a siena.

"2014 highlander limited hybrid platinum"

AWSOME all around! Great car, great dealer super great price! Tried to find this suv for 8 months. Finally Johnstons had the ONLY one within a 500 mile radius! They have a great sales specialist named Jamie Murcia. Took 3 hours and gave the complete go over of the vehicle. Very informed. Drew Lounsbury is a very personable manager who is very friendly.This is not a high pressure dealership. Worth the 1 hour drive from Northern New Jersey!!! It looks like I will be purchasing many more for years to come . THANK YOU ALL!!!

"Bought a used car, will be back again."

First-time buying experience at this dealership, and it was great. The service was excellent, there was clear communication, and the price was right. Jamie Murcia is an excellent salesman, very helpful and welcoming, and he pays attention to details. We will definitely be back for our next car purchase.

"Buying a new car... Actually a great experience!"

We have been buying and or servicing our Toyotas at Johnstons Toyota in Middletown for over 40 years. We were pleased to find the same friendly, non-pressured approach to buying a car as in the past. Our sales representative, Jaime Murcia, was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful assisting us with all the details related to the purchase and delivery of our new car. His sense of humor was also very helpful as last minute details were a priority, not just for us, but for him as well. Dan, in fiance, was very thorough and knowledgeable with his handling of the paperwork. We also met Steve Johnston who made it possible for us to complete all aspects of our purchase at their dealership. Way to go, Johnstons Toyota of Middletown!

"Very nice people but poor service"

I've used this dealer for two new cars and one pre owned so I know them well There service department is VERY slow! and somewhat incompetent. Recently when I make a service appointment a sales person calls me Letting me know they see I've set a service appointment and do I want to buy a new car. All I want is service not to be constantly sold. Stay away for this dealer.

"johnstons toyota"

an excellent experience from the beginning to the end.a large selection of trucks and a super friendly and very helpful staff.Very quick process also.

"First Services - Excellent"

I continue to be impressed with the service I receive at Johnstons. The Drive Up service drop off was fast, Carmelo was helpful, I didn't feel rushed. My first oil change and 1 additional service request was handled quickly and beyond my expectations. Excellent Job Johnstons... You're 'nailing' customer service in my view and I'm talking to people about. See you soon.

Carmelo Colon

"Fantastic Experience"

Purchasing my vehicle through Johnstons Toyota Scion was truly the best car buying experience I have had. Jamie Murcia was easy going and I felt no pressure and very comfortable during the buying process. I would definitely recommend them and Jaimie to others as well as returning to them in the future.

"prius purchase"

This is my third new car purchase from Johnstons, 08 & 011 Scion XB and now an 014 Prius. This vehicle and the 011 were purchased with Jamie Murcia as my sales consultant. Each purchase has been a pleasant experience with no pressure, no running back & forth to the "Boss". Each time I received a more than fair trade-in value and fair bottom line. I am an out-of-state buyer and was not socked with excessive document fees and transfer costs. Mr. Murcia each time has been easy to talk to and courteous. If my first experience at Johnstons had not been a good one, I would not have traveled 140 miles round trip for a second and third purchase. In this purchase I dealt with Finance Manager Lynn Desmond. Mr. Desmond was also very good to deal with and not forcing any extra costs on the deal.

"Very satisfied"

While returning home from a weekend trip(Sunday), I noticed a loss of power on my vehicle. After checking all my gauges and still no power, I noticed several warning lights on and some flashing. I checked the owners manual for advice. The manual said to take to dealer. A little familiar with the route I was taking, I found this dealer a few miles away. Left the vehicle in front of the doors with all the information I could and my contact info. The next morning at approx. 8 o'clock, Bill called and said they would have it in the shop in about an hour. After troubleshooting all day, Bill called me with the bad news. It will be about a week to fix. He arranged a rental for me and kept me up to date with all that was happening and what additional things they have found. I cant say enough about this dealership. I am very pleased with the service they provided.

Bill Lurie