Johnstons Toyota Scion

5015 New York 17M,
New Hampton, New York 10958
Johnstons Toyota Scion Info
About Johnstons Toyota Scion

Johnstons Toyota Scion is the OLDEST family-owned Toyota dealership in the United States. Winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award 19 times is a testament to their outstanding customer service! Johnstons has an outstanding stock of new Toyota vehicles and has two locations to choose from. They also sell high-quality used vehicles from Toyota to Hyundai. Johnstons award winning service department can also service any vehicle you own! Check them out at www.johnstonstoyota.com

About Johnstons Toyota Scion

Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

vac
5/29/2016

"How car buying and business should be done!! No games....."

Upon returning a prior lease I had the pleasure of meeting Steve Johnston(Sales MGR) and we spoke briefly about getting into a new vehicle as I was leaving for vacation the next day. He was not pushy and did not hound me and we we agreed I would contact him when I returned. Spoke with him after receiving an offer from another dealership as I felt I had to give Steve the chance to do better and honestly was comfortable dealing with him. Needless to say, he came back with a better number via telephone and I told him I was on the way up. In my experience that number usually grows a bit by the time you get to the dealership but Steve kept to his word and as he said "no games" he meant it. Upon arriving Steve introduced me to Rue Rab who was also a pleasure to deal with and went above and beyond to make sure this experience was an excellent one. He took care of everything that needed to be done with a smile and within no time I was driving off the lot in the new vehicle. I am the type that does not have patience for the "yo-yo games" that car dealers play and at no time was that the case. This is truly how car buying/selling should be done as I would be willing to bet through good word of mouth and creating a lifetime customer it would benefit any car dealership in the long run. Steve, Rue thank you for the service, honesty, integrity and I am happy to refer anyone I know to you and will return for my personal car buying needs as well.

guymard6ocr
5/27/2016

"Great deals & great service on great Toyotas!"

I have now had three terrific experiences with the Sales Department of Johnston's Toyota in New Hampton. They are accommodating, and willing to work to give you a great deal. All three of these times were on a 3-year lease on a new car. Don Winner was especially helpful in my two visits to make sure that I got a great deal on this lease, and I am exceedingly grateful. Between him, Dan Rosenblum in Finance, and their in-house DMV, everything was taken care of for me by the time I came to trade in my old car and pick up the new one. Additionally, most of my new car purchases and leases have been Toyotas, and I've always been happy with the cars. I highly recommend Johnston's Toyota.

dimeg411
5/24/2016

"More than a purchase - an experience !"

When one looks to purchase a vehicle, there is always a sense of uneasiness in having sales people constantly at your back and hovering over you. There was nothing like that at Johnston's Toyota. Rather, it was more like meeting with friends who were willing to help you pick out the best vehicle for your needs. The atmosphere at the dealership is always one of friendliness and willingness to assist in any way possible to please the customer. Our Sales Rep, Jake Booth and Sales Manager Steve Johnston, were nothing but absolutely professional, friendly and extended themselves in any way possible to meet my vehicle needs. Their excellent customer service and patience in my selection of different vehicles and financing options made me feel very much at ease and never felt pressured to purchase a vehicle - it was my choice alone. And I was very pleased and fortunate to find the Venza that I eventually chose. I cannot say enough about both Jake and Steve and recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to stop by Johnston's Toyota and see these gentlemen for the best in customer service, honesty and professionalism - you could not do any better ! Gerry Di Meglio

aferri
5/24/2016

"Friendly and Easy Experience"

Johnston's was on top of the lease that was expiring and took the time to call us reminding us and to let us know they would like to help. Also I did receive email notices. We did venture in and Don Winners was great with giving us his time which was the good part of the day. Everyone is very attentive ensuring we were being helped. The finance guy Dan also very good with explaining the details and was ready when our appointment came. Don on the evening of pick up was good with going over the vehicle features as well. Overall another good experience with Johnston's Toyota.

ss1
5/23/2016

"Above and Beyond"

Thanks to the folks at Johnston's. They went above and beyond to get me in my new car on a Sunday. I made a mistake with the plate transfer, but the Steve graciously allowed me to take delivery with a dealer plate. Great experience with Kelvin, and Lynn once again!

satisfied
5/20/2016

"Very satisfied new car buying experience."

Don was very well informed and good at matching customer needs to available inventory for sale. He had everything organized so that we finished the entire buying process in a few days ( including a trailer hitch option which installed in two days )

MelindaOrtiz09
5/20/2016

"Johnstons Toyota for Life"

Don was very informative and patient while I was in my hunt for a car to take home. No pressure and relaxed atmosphere. I'll never go any where else to look for a car. Thank you Don and Lynn for the laughs in getting me through this process.

DHM
5/19/2016

"Pleasurable experience"

The staff, particularly John Illanovsky, at Johnston's Toyota made purchasing my vehicle a pleasure. John listened to the need I wished to fill and didn't just try to sell any vehicle in the dealers stock. John was very knowledgeable of dealer inventory and provided very interesting suggestions. Very helpful without high pressure and friendly without being unctuous. Lynn Desmond, Finance Manager also contributed to a very low stress purchase environment. I will recommend Johnston's Toyota if given an opportunity.

great car
5/16/2016

"Very good experience."

I have been a customer of Johnstons Toyota for many years. My salesperson, Kelvin Guyadeen, is very professional and a pleasure to deal with. I urge those who are looking for a new car to visit with Kelvin. Also, Dan Rosenblum was very good taking care of the paper work, and a good guy.

Steven Leiter
5/12/2016

"First dealing with Johstons toyota"

Easy and straight to the point is how I operate and that is how my experiance was. Kelvin G found me in the lot looking, I was ready with 2 cars I wanted to see. Kelvin got the keys, I drove the Tundra, excellent truck. Then I drove the Highlander. For me the choice was easy and Kelvin made the rest easy. David V walked me through the finance end of the deal and wham bam the Highlander was mine. Good job to all. Thank You Steve Leiter

Reviews of Kelvin Guyadeen