Johnstons Toyota Scion

Johnstons Toyota Scion

Call
Johnstons Toyota Scion Info
About Johnstons Toyota Scion

Johnstons Toyota Scion is the OLDEST family-owned Toyota dealership in the United States. Winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award 15 times is a testament to their outstanding customer service! Johnstons has an outstanding stock of new Toyota vehicles and has two locations to choose from. They also sell high-quality used vehicles from Toyota to Hyundai. Johnstons award winning service department can also service any vehicle you own! Check them out at www.johnstonstoyota.com

About Johnstons Toyota Scion

Monday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

"One stop shop for all things cars!"

I've been doing business with Johnstons Toyota for years. They have exceeded my expectations on every front. The sales team is friendly, knowledgable and easy to work with. We were in and out within a few hours and picked up our car the next day! I'd recommend Johnstons Toyota to any of my friends or family and will be buying my next car there too.

"Amazing and simple buying process"

I am a young single female who entered the buying experience with apprehension. Everyone has heard the horror stories of salesman taking advantage of people in my situation. I did not experience any issues while I was there. I received an amazing price with absolutely no pressures. The management was also very kind. Paul was great in getting my deal finalized quickly. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

"Let my experience help you decide how to buy your next car"

This is not only my first purchase from Johnston's but my first Toyota too. I was quickly greeted as I walked in the showroom and approached by Kelvin Joseph, salesman. After some questions from both myself and Kelvin, we went about looking at the cars in stock. then cost of selected cars. Without any pressure, we eventually agreed on a car and price. What made this experience special was that at no time was I left looking for someone to help me. I was greeted with smiles, knowledable answers to my questions and never felt that I was being "sold", but helped. Kelvin was always professional and curtious and in the end, our deal was fair and what I wanted. The night I picked up the car, everything was ready, as agreed. The car was very clean and full of gas. Overall, my sales experience was great and I felt lucky to have Kelvin as my salesman and Johnston's as my Toyota dealer. I have bought many cars over the years but this experience made me question why I never shopped at Johnston's before. Kelvin Joseph was great to work with and treated me as if my time and business were both important to him. No games, no nonsense and no pressure to buy. To everyone involved, thank you for making my car buying experience pleasureable rather than stressful. I truely applaude the staff and Kelvin for thier professionalism, patience and customer appreciation. In the end, I left feeling that my business was important to Johnston's and I appreciated being "helped", not "sold". I recommend that anyone reading this consider seeing Kelvin Joseph to buy their new Toyota from Johnston's in Middletown.

"Great Salesman"

Jon was very friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. He was eager to help us find the right car with all the options we wanted. It was a pleasure dealing with Jon. We can't wait to get our 2015 Prius!

Jon Francis

"Agood car-renting experience!"

Thank you Jamie for being our salesman. We had a safe and enlightening experience there that day with you. You took your time to explain the the RAV to me and Joe, and we are just happy for your straight talk-no runarounds or double talking to try and sell us something we didnt want. Joe and Cathy. All our best.

"Outstanding Customer Service"

Kelvin G. made buying our new Siena an amazingly easy process from the first phone call where he was able to meet an excellent online price to the great trade in value, to the programming of the blue tooth phone numbers! We are so thankful to Kelvin for making the buying process an outstanding experience. Rich, from finance, also made the financing a breeze, and we loved hearing about his family's trip to Florida in a siena.

"2014 highlander limited hybrid platinum"

AWSOME all around! Great car, great dealer super great price! Tried to find this suv for 8 months. Finally Johnstons had the ONLY one within a 500 mile radius! They have a great sales specialist named Jamie Murcia. Took 3 hours and gave the complete go over of the vehicle. Very informed. Drew Lounsbury is a very personable manager who is very friendly.This is not a high pressure dealership. Worth the 1 hour drive from Northern New Jersey!!! It looks like I will be purchasing many more for years to come . THANK YOU ALL!!!

"Bought a used car, will be back again."

First-time buying experience at this dealership, and it was great. The service was excellent, there was clear communication, and the price was right. Jamie Murcia is an excellent salesman, very helpful and welcoming, and he pays attention to details. We will definitely be back for our next car purchase.

"Buying a new car... Actually a great experience!"

We have been buying and or servicing our Toyotas at Johnstons Toyota in Middletown for over 40 years. We were pleased to find the same friendly, non-pressured approach to buying a car as in the past. Our sales representative, Jaime Murcia, was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful assisting us with all the details related to the purchase and delivery of our new car. His sense of humor was also very helpful as last minute details were a priority, not just for us, but for him as well. Dan, in fiance, was very thorough and knowledgeable with his handling of the paperwork. We also met Steve Johnston who made it possible for us to complete all aspects of our purchase at their dealership. Way to go, Johnstons Toyota of Middletown!

Finance: Dan

"Very nice people but poor service"

I've used this dealer for two new cars and one pre owned so I know them well There service department is VERY slow! and somewhat incompetent. Recently when I make a service appointment a sales person calls me Letting me know they see I've set a service appointment and do I want to buy a new car. All I want is service not to be constantly sold. Stay away for this dealer.

Reviews of Jamie Murcia