Johnstons Toyota Scion

5015 New York 17M,
New Hampton, New York 10958
Johnstons Toyota Scion Info
About Johnstons Toyota Scion

Johnstons Toyota Scion is the OLDEST family-owned Toyota dealership in the United States. Winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award 19 times is a testament to their outstanding customer service! Johnstons has an outstanding stock of new Toyota vehicles and has two locations to choose from. They also sell high-quality used vehicles from Toyota to Hyundai. Johnstons award winning service department can also service any vehicle you own! Check them out at www.johnstonstoyota.com

About Johnstons Toyota Scion

Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Rav4
8/18/2016

"Paul Wagoner"

My husband purchase a Highlander about a year ago and we dealt with Paul. He was great. Knew his cars and prices and their was no "let me talk to my boss" which we hate. So we went back this year and purchased another vehicle a Rav 4 from Paul again. Once again the experience was great. We had heard that Paul had left and were pleasantly surprised to find him back. I must say something about the loyalty in your dealership. When we went back thinking that Paul had left someone came up to us to help (I am forgetting his name) and when we told him that Paul had helped us before he went and got him right away instead of letting us think he was gone and taking the sale for himself. Very admirable. The only thing you need to improve on is your finance department. Very long wait to get in to see them.

Paul Wagoner

Marie53
8/14/2016

"Wonderful, Friendly service"

I have not purchased a new car in 15 years. This was my first experience (on my own as a widow) leasing a car and the friendly service I received was exceptional. John Illanovsky took the time to explain how leasing works and if it would be beneficial for me. Johnstons Toyota has always been known as a reputable dealer ---- back to their days in Maybrook. It is this type of friendly, personal service that has kept them around the area for so many years. Thank you Paul, John and Richard for a wonderful car leasing experience and I absolutely love my 2017 Camry!

Happy2
8/11/2016

"Excellent."

We were so lucky to have Tom Kiernan as our salesperson he was so kind and patient and thoughtful and guided us in choosing our car. We would highly recommend him to anyone. We would definitely have him for our next car. Your company is very lucky to have him therefore we would certainly recommend your dealership. He also guided to Richard Valentin who was also patient and kind. So to sum it up we had an excellent experience.

Joy
8/10/2016

"I had an awesome experience"

Tom Hodge was excellent, knowledgeable and respectful and Lynn managed finances perfectly. I will absolutely recommend Johnstons to my friends so they can receive the same highest quality service as I have received.

Tom Hodge

k cronin
8/05/2016

"Integrity and Professionalism"

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Just bought three used cars from Johnston's. Kelvin Guyadeen was our terrific salesperson! Right from the start Kelvin's integrity and professionalism was very apparent. He helped us to buy the vehicles we wanted and was very helpful and attentive throughout the whole process. In Finance, Dan Rosenblum provided us with information and options that were real and that fit our needs. Dan was also professional and friendly throughout. Thanks to Kelvin, Dan, and the staff at Johnston's!

G cronin
8/03/2016

"Wonderful stress free experience "

Kelvin was a great salesperson. We bought 3 cars from Kelvin and would highly recommend him to anyone who was looking for any type of car. Dan Rosenblum in finance wad helpful and so efficient. An all around great experience!

Priusgirl
8/02/2016

""First Class Service""

I already knew I wanted another Prius since I was so happy with my first one, so I picked one that was already on the floor and we signed all the papers. Tom had a lot of patience answering all our questions and directed us to the "money man" (Lynn Desmond),after we had decided to buy. He was very professional and answered all our financing questions. A few days later we decided on an updated model with extra safety features and Tom drove all the way to Monticello to get the exact one we wanted. When we went to pick up the car I drove around the parking lot with Tom so that he could show me any new features that were not on my previous Prius. The registration and insurance was all taken care of by Tom. When I bring in the car for servicing (previous Prius), they check off your name on a list like at a 5 star hotel and send you into a very comfortable and clean waiting room complete with individual coffee canisters, mini muffins, bathrooms and a TV. Your personal service representative comes over to you to let you know what's happening and when the job is done. This is by far the most professionally run car dealership I have ever worked with.

Blair Schiesser, Lynn Desmond

August 03, 2016

Thank you for continuing to be a part of the Johnstons Family with another Prius. Thank you again for the kind words for both our sales and service department. We hope to continue to give you the same treatment for many years to come!

Matthew Bennett
8/01/2016

"Amazing Service"

This was my second time purchasing my vehicle from Johnston's Toyota, and my wife and parents have both purchased from Johnston's Subaru. In short, the staff at Johnston's are amazing! Friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable about whatever questions you may have. I always feel like my needs, whether for buying or for service are the most important thing whenever I walk in the door. I will always recommend to anyone I know that if they need a car or truck, this is the place to go!

August 03, 2016

Thank you to you and your family for being a part of the Johnstons Family. Subaru or Toyota it doesn't matter we are all part of the same team.

Artcasey
7/29/2016

"Exceptional Service"

Pete Sherry helped me immensely with a radio issue I was having with my 2013 Highlander. Roger called when the radio came in, made the appointment and took care of the problem while I waited in an hour. In that hour the radio was replaced, old settings were reset, the car was test driven and washed. Thank you Pete and JOHNSTONS service department .

August 03, 2016

Thank you for the kind words. We try to make these situations the least stressful. We hope we can continue to provide you the same experiences every time you come to see us.

Jerber91
7/25/2016

"Awesome people! "

Been looking for a car for awhile and ended up being frustrated with the results and other dealers. The friendly staff here were not only helpful but kind and patient with me on deciding no to but my first car. Tom K. And Lynn were very nice and made sure I understood everything that was involved in the purchase and maintenance of the car. Thank you again!

Reviews of Tom Kiernan