Johnstons Toyota Scion

5015 New York 17M,
New Hampton, New York 10958
Johnstons Toyota Scion Info
About Johnstons Toyota Scion

Johnstons Toyota Scion is the OLDEST family-owned Toyota dealership in the United States. Winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award 19 times is a testament to their outstanding customer service! Johnstons has an outstanding stock of new Toyota vehicles and has two locations to choose from. They also sell high-quality used vehicles from Toyota to Hyundai. Johnstons award winning service department can also service any vehicle you own! Check them out at www.johnstonstoyota.com

About Johnstons Toyota Scion

Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

valenz76
9/22/2016

"great value and great service"

I had a great pleasurable experience when looking for my next vehicle with the help of Andy. He was very knowledgeable and really took the time to ensure I was getting what I need it at a very good price.

Peaches69
9/20/2016

"Awesome service "

Service was great. All questions were answered by sales person and manager. Every one was very helpful and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Patty

"Wonderful experience "

When I walked into Johnston Toyota n met Rue, I was so comfortable immediately. He was so helpful n sweet, he understood how excited I was n explained everything so I knew exactly what I was getting. Then I met Dan n he explained my financing. Dan was great too n answered all my questions so I understood. I was completely ecstatic with how easy everything went n I walked out with a beautiful car. Thank you guys, you're the best!!!

Karma
9/16/2016

"Regarding the new purchase."

Firstly I wasn't sure about the car. But when I start riding I was quiet comfortable. Everything falls good. I am loving it. I am literally getting used to it day by day.

Margierose Salerno
9/16/2016

"Beyond excellent, exceeded my expectations"

Chris treated my arrival with professionalism and a huge smile. He answered my questions and addressed my concerns about my credit. Overall my experience was and always is to my utmost satisfaction. Thank you Chris and Johnstons!

Dimas 1958
9/12/2016

"My Experiance at Johnston Toyota with Collin Riley"

My First car I purchased was at Westboro Toyota in MA.It was a 2004 Toyota Corolla LE.I had it for 12 years till I got rear ended.Never had an issue with it.I decided I wanted another Toyota.I went to Johnston Toyota and was treated above and beyond with salesman Collin Riley.He got me a car that I'm very happy with and in my budget.From the minute I walked in the door and drove off with my Toyota Corolla S he was behind me all the way.And till today he is still making sure I'm happy.I recommend him 100% to anyone wanting to purchase a new or used vehicle.Thank You Collin Riley.

Collin Riley

Susan715NY
9/11/2016

"Unexpected Car - Wonderful Purchase Experience "

I just purchased a 2016 Toyota Hylander Hybrid. This was not a car on my radar - my husband encouraged me to look at it - and I'm so happy I did. It is spacious, luxurious, comfortable and filled with cool features. My sales rep, Kevin Guyadeen, was professional, knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make this a positive experience. As a woman purchasing a car, this was very important. He listened to what was important to me in a car.

Kpappas
9/10/2016

"This was not a business transaction it is a loyal friendship"

From start to finish 100%. I called on Saturday spoke to Drew Lounsberry told him lease would be up 1 payment left, returned my call in 5 min to say when can you pick up, because of holiday and insurance we waited until Tuesday. I received a phone call by Rue who I never met but was overseen by Drew and I knew it would be just as good. From the time I walked in I was greeted with a warm hand shake and friendly smile and after two hours I got in my car and drove off. The level of professionalism that was demonstrated and his willingness to assist with all my needs and his knowledgeable approach is hard to come by these days. Bottom line my experience is unheard of. All I can say is I am happy to be a part of your success and will continue to be and refer for many years to come. Everyone should have the opportunity to be exposed to such EXCELLENCE. Like I have been telling everyone, never mind what car you want just go to Johnstons Toyota, you will not only leave with a reliable vehicle that's reputation speaks for itself but your experience will be priceless!!!!!!!! Thank you for all that you do to keep me a LOYAL customer "I'll be back"

Charles D ZAyas
9/09/2016

"Buy Certified "

Collin and Dan were a pleasure to do business with, Got a great car at a reasonable price, Still waiting for remote starter to be installed

Collin Riley

Charley
9/08/2016

""easy purchasing experience, great staff""

Have dealt with Jerry Ezra for my last 2 vehicles. Enjoy his low key/non-pressure attitude. He gives the impression he wants the best for you as a friend, not just a customer. We worked on a couple of vehicles, until it came to the one that fit our needs and we would enjoy. Sitting with Lynn Desmond was like being in his living room, spending more time just gabbing, yet still going thru the needed process. During our visits to this dealership, each and every employee we passed, acknowledged my wife and I, a very comfortable feeling.

Reviews of Tom Kiernan