Johnstons Toyota

Dan Rosenblum

March 20, 2017

"No regrets with Rue."

- Luanacookscott

I'll never go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle! We purchased a used Toyota Camry and have never been happier with a decision. We love the car. It's reliable, efficient, and beautiful! The staff were amazing. They were everything we had ever wanted in a dealership! We were treated with respect, they truly listened to what we were looking for, and we were not pressured. From the sales manager Paul Blazeski to our salesman Rue Rab, the staff were professional, competent, and personable. Even the guy who crunched the numbers and arranged financing made us feel important! It's been seven months since my purchase. I've been in for two oil changes and their service department also meets and exceeds my expectations for being punctual, honest, and competent. I'll come back to Johnstons Toyota for my next car, no matter where I live!

March 18, 2017

"Our 4Runner Experience"

- Dave B

What started out as a shopping trip turned into a buying experience as Kelvin presented us with a 4Runner that was perfect for our needs. After going over our wants and desires, Kelvin was able to come up with a vehicle that fit into our budget and had all the features that we wanted. We are very happy with our purchase and look forward to coming to Johnsons Toyota for our free oil changes for the next two years.

March 10, 2017

"Exceptional customer service "

- Dad4dmj

This was first experience with not only this dealership but Toyota as well The dedication both the salesman and finance department extended to me was superb. The entire process went extremely smooth for me although they did a lot of work to make sure I was satisfied, comfortable with my selection and decision and ensured the purchase was right for me. This has become my new dealership and have already given referrals to family and friends. Thank you guys

2013 Toyota Tundra