Johnstons Toyota

Dan Rosenblum

Gabriella Ward, Sales Consultant, Johnstons Toyota

Gabriella Ward

February 25, 2017

"Awesome experience for my first time purchasing and SUV!"

- Doreen Munkelt

The staff involved with getting me into my very first SUV were all superb! They all knew their individual jobs verbatim which, gave me confidence that I was in the right place for such a purchase. Andy was extremely helpful and courteous throughout the application process and helping me getting to know my new vehicle. He exhibited, great attentiveness and patience throughout. Paul was also very courteous and a great overseer of all that I needed enabling me to feel welcomed and important. Dave knew his stuff completely and again gave me a feeling of ease. His knowledge and friendliness while handling my specific needs did not go unnoticed. I would highly recommend people due to my amazing experience here today!

"Excellent!"

- William o

We shopped several different models in this cars class, and Gabriella was head and shoulders the most professional and the most responsive! We had a great experience with her and will recommend her without hesitation!!

February 25, 2017

"I love working with My dealership,"

- Hello123

Johnstons Toyota always looks out for me and my best interest, when I have trouble with my vehicle, Blair is always their for me. Kelvin is my salesman and always gets me a good deal !

2013 Toyota Tundra