Read Reviews Jones Kia

17 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Jones Kia

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Jones Kia

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"After visiting a total of five Kia dealerships and..."

SJUHAWK2001
10/1/2013 8:51:51 PM

Steve M.

My Review Of Jones Kia:

After visiting a total of five Kia dealerships and becoming more and more frustrated each time, an internet search led me to Jones Kia! I initially explained the deals I'd been offered to Randy and he put me in touch with Steve M. I explained to Steve the situation with my trade and what I wanted to pay - didn't really care how they got to my number (discount the MSRP or give me top dollar for my trade) mind you. Steve was professional and we agreed to schedule an appointment for me to meet with him and have my trade valued. They made me a deal and even went as far as getting the *EXACT* Optima Hybrid I wanted from another dealer. On top of everything else, the Jones For Life program sold me!

So, long story short, there is a reason I traveled over 75 miles from home to purchase my Optima Hybrid. These guys cannot be beat - and they customer service after the sale is incredible. I know I made a smart purchase and that my dealer will stand behind it forever. On top of everything else, I'm was surprised that Jones is able to handle the out of state sales tax and registration - definitely an added bonus!

Thank you, Steve and thank you, Jones! I will be sure to refer all my family and friends to you guys! I'm a Jones customer for life!

P.S. - the hybrid is averaging over 41.2 MPG after 325+ miles so far - easily beating the window sticker!

Twitter
"William is very easy to work with. He found usbthe right..."

Ravens nut
10/1/2013 2:19:59 PM

William Libertini

My Review Of Jones Kia:

William is very easy to work with. He found usbthe right car at the right payment. If you're in the market for a new or used anything, go see Libby he will take good care of you.

Twitter
"William went above and beyond my expectations of a..."

Skrahling
9/25/2013 9:26:18 AM

William Libertini

My Review Of Jones Kia:

William went above and beyond my expectations of a dealer. Went out of his way to make sure we got the right car for us.

Twitter
"I had an awesome experience. You would be doing yourself..."

Beads3333
7/5/2013 10:03:08 AM

Will Libertini
Hugh Hanley

My Review Of Jones Kia:

I had an awesome experience. You would be doing yourself a favor by visiting this dealership if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Twitter
"Excellent service from Jones KIA. Will Libertini and the..."

mdeitrick
6/23/2013 3:52:10 PM

Will Libertini

My Review Of Jones Kia:

Excellent service from Jones KIA. Will Libertini and the staff were by my side from the beginning to the end of the sale to assist in any way possible. His knowledge, friendliness and patience is much appreciated.

Twitter
"I walked in not know what type of car that I wanted. I..."

oconnor1028
6/8/2013 11:46:15 AM

Tim Brown

My Review Of Jones Kia:

I walked in not know what type of car that I wanted. I sat down with Tim Brown and we went through a lot of vehicles. I was given several vehicles to test drive and then we narrowed it down to a couple of cars. Tim was amazing at what he did, he came in to work with me on his day off and then we sat down and went over some numbers and I was still not sure because it was a little out of my price range, so I left the dealership with same old car that I came in with. On my way home, I received a call a call from Tim that stated that they were able to get the price down to my range. Sine it was Tim's day off, I told him that I would come in to complete all of the paperwork the next morning first thing. I arrived at the dealership right as they opened and met Tim and all of the paperwork was complete and I went right into finance and signed my papers. After the paperwork was complete, Tim showed me every option on the car and even took the time I set up my phone and satellite. I would recommend Tim Brown to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Twitter
"Hello Fran Meyer, You gave me excellent service and..."

AnitaJohns10
6/5/2013 10:45:37 AM

Fran Meyer

Hello Fran Meyer,

You gave me excellent service and you were very knowledgeable with your product. I would recommend you to anyone buying/trading a car.
Nissan Rouge
Anita Johns

Twitter
"Hugh and Fran were great when helping my girlfriend and I..."

thebird7689
5/16/2013 6:12:08 AM

Hugh Hanley Fran Meyers

My Review Of Jones Kia:

Hugh and Fran were great when helping my girlfriend and I purchase a car. They showed us many cars that were in our price range and even showed us more when we asked about them. They were very helpful in explaining everything to us. Thanks Hugh and Fran.

Twitter
"Never did I think I would be driving my dream car......"

Danielle92
5/15/2013 1:00:57 AM

Fran Meyers
Hugh Henley
Dom Avena
Rob Gill

My Review Of Jones Kia:

Never did I think I would be driving my dream car... Until now! So many thanks to everyone who helped me out, but especially to Fran Meyers and his wonderful team! Being a first time buyer with little credit history, it was hard for me to even think of being able to buy a car, let alone my dream car without even needing a co-signer. Everyone at Jones was amazing to work with, so friendly and made you feel like a million bucks from the moment you pulled in, to the moment you pulled out in your new car! Hugh, Dom and Rob worked hard to get me approved and I could not thank them more. Now I have a reliable vehicle that turns heads. I love my Optima, and love the fact that I have Jones for a Lifetime and Auto Butler! Thank you thank you THANK YOU! I would recommend anyone to come visit you guys!

Twitter
"My husband and I were extremely pleased with our..."

kristyndawson
5/13/2013 1:56:01 PM

Fran Meyers
Hugh Hanley
Chad Schlossnagle

My Review Of Jones Kia:

My husband and I were extremely pleased with our experience at Jones Kia. The employees we worked with were friendly, courteous, down-to-earth; and most important, HONEST. They tirelessly worked to find the exact car we wanted. In addition, we worked TOGETHER to agree on an affordable price. I am very happy that we chose to purchase our new Sorento from Jones. I look forward to working with them, again.

Reviews 11-20 >>