Joyce Koons Buick GMC

Joyce Koons Buick GMC
Call
Joyce Koons Buick GMC Info
About Joyce Koons Buick GMC

At Joyce Koons Buick GMC in Manassas, we serve Centreville, Chantilly, Fairfax, Warrenton, Gainesville, and Woodbridge. We offer new Buicks, GMC trucks and used cars, trucks and SUVs

About Joyce Koons Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Super Experience - New GMC Truck"

I drove out to this dealership on the recommendation of USAA Buyers Service. I actually did not have intent to buy a truck that day, but they had the model I was looking for on the lot for me to at least look at. John Rendo dedicated his time to me in order to answer all my questions, allowed me to test drive two different configurations of the Sierra Delani, and ultimately, allowed me to convince myself that I wanted the truck. It was then a matter of understanding the pricing, trade in and long term support. John was very knowledgeable of the vehicle and left me confident that I was getting what I wanted at a fair price, and that I was not going to be forgotten once I drove off the lot. With no intent to buy a truck that day, I drove off the lot that afternoon with a new truck. John has since followed up with me to ensure everything is going OK. Very personable. Never pressured me into making a decision I did not feel confident in. Great overall experience.

"Check Engine"

Our Lacrosse check engine light lit up. Took it in and was diagnosed and fixed in a minimum of time and at a reasonable price. Tyson looks out for his service customers. keep up the good work.

"Great service"

I always get great service when I come to Joyce Koons. The people are pleasant, attentive to my needs and very courteous. It is a real pleasure to do business with them.

"Great service in this day and age of rip off service center!"

I recently bought my GMC Acadia in for a routine oil change. During their multipoint inspection they found a leak near the rear of the car. The initial estimate was that a torque tube had to be replaced to the tune of $2k! I chalked it up to bad luck and asked them to do the work (I've been bringing my GMC Acadia here since I had it new and had always had great service and specifically with Tyson Farina) Tyson was courteous and helpful and provided me a loaner while the car was out of service. A day later, I get a call that the service techs were able to remedy the issue and that the torque tube would not have to be replaced saving me over $2k in repair charges! Even after I had already bit the bullet that I would have to pay the parts and labor to get this resolved, Tyson was ethical and honest enough to do right by the customer and inform me of this tremendous news. In this day an age where we have experiences told to me of dealers and service shops gouging customers for work that didnt really need to be done, this was a huge validation that Tyson and the GMC service center take care and pride in providing excellent service. My car will continue to be serviced here and soon when I contemplate another GMC purchase (here at the same dealership) I will bring it to be serviced with Tyson again. A big hearty thanks Tyson!

"Stephen Witcher"

I came to the dealership with my guard up. As soon as I met Charles Carlson, I felt relieved. He was extremely helpful and I'm not the easiest person to deal with. If you are ever in the area, looking for great people as well as a great selection of vehicles, come check Joyce Koons Honda Buick GMC. Ask for CHARLES CARLSON!

"Great Expeirence"

Derek was the gentleman that sold us our GMC Yukon. It was a great experience and I will refer my friends and family to see Derek if they are in the market for a vehicle. Thanks.

August 21, 2014

We appreciate your review on DealerRater. We are so glad that Derek was helpful during your visit and we hope to see you again soon. -Kevin Runey General Manager

"Excellent Service"

My experience with Joyce Koons GMC continues to be outstanding. They are always friendly and helpful and never pushy. It is a great pleasure to deal with them.

August 12, 2014

I am so glad that you find us to be friendly and helpful! Thank you for your business. -Kevin Runey General Manager Joyce Koons Honda Buick GMC

"Routine service of Buick Regal"

I brought my Regal for a routine servicing and inspection. I pulled into the covered car bay and waited outside my car for a few minutes. I saw employees behind the desk area but no one came out to me. I went inside to ask if I needed to check in at the desk. One employee ignored me and continued to type on his computer and another held up a finger signaling to wait since he was on the phone. I stepped outside and waited another few minutes. Finally the person who was on the phone came out and seemed irritated that he had to help me. He told me I would be taken care of by another employee who was helping a lady in the bay with her car ahead of me. I waited for my car in the waiting area. Many customers came and went so after about 2 hours I asked how long or if there was a problem with my car. Again the people behind the desk seemed annoyed that I bothered them with a question. I never got a definite answer so I waited another 45 minutes and asked again and received the same type of treatment. Finally, after almost 3 hours and asking again I was told it would be done soon. About 10 minutes later a gentleman came and said my car was ready. It took so long because the COMPUTER would not let them get the information through for the inspection. Then when I went to check out the lady who is responsible for that was not at her desk. I waited just a couple of minutes and when she saw me she said "Oh I didn't know the were sending me someone." Really??? I felt the employees were unwilling to help and that I was irritating them just by being there. I would not return to this dealership. I really like my buick but the Ford escape just move to #1 place for my next vehicle.

I do not remember names but there were a few people involved.

"Service on 1996 Yukon"

Joe Atkins was very helpful in identifying a problem with the rear brakes, ordering the parts, and setting up the service appointment to complete their installation. As always, over the past 17 years, the service and support has been excellent.

August 12, 2014

We thank you for the last 17 years of loyalty and we look forward to many more! Thank you for your business. -Kevin Runey General Manager Joyce Koons Honda Buick GMC

"Frustrating Experience"

They did not work on my car until the time I gave them that I needed to pick it up. Said not their fault. Reservation for the service department on a Wednesday for them to repair what I believed to be a bad wheel bearing for morning on Friday. I dropped off my car at 7:30 am. I noted to them that I needed the car before 3:00 that day for the weekend to go out of town. At 1:00 they called to notify me that they were going to look at it. I said that I dropped it off at 7:30 am why would they just be looking at it? They said that they would call me when they checked it out. At 3:00 when I was on my way to them to pick up my car they called me to say that I was right it was a wheel bearing and would get to it soon. I said I was on my way to get it as I stated I would be. When I got there I spoke to the Service manager and he said that it was not his fault that he had a problem with water? I said it was not my fault either but I never received a call that they would not have it done in time that I requested. When I did get there to pick it up they said that they found a 15% discount on line. I gave them the 20% that I had from on-line. If they could not do the work they should have told me up front so that I could have taken it somewhere else and not have gotten all stressed out and have to run around.

Tyson Farina