Joyce Koons Buick GMC

10660 Automotive Dr,
Manassas, Virginia 20109
Joyce Koons Buick GMC Info
About Joyce Koons Buick GMC

At Joyce Koons Buick GMC in Manassas, we serve Centreville, Chantilly, Fairfax, Warrenton, Gainesville, and Woodbridge. We offer new Buicks, GMC trucks and used cars, trucks and SUVs

About Joyce Koons Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Heather R.
5/24/2016

"Great Experience!"

Philip Marinakos was extremely helpful and professional during our entire career buying experience, he went the extra mile to make sure everything was taken care of for us. We will be back to see Philip for our next new vehicle and will recommend him to everyone we know who is looking for a GMC or Honda.

Kevin Horner
5/23/2016

"Thank you Philip!"

I purchased my new Acadia from Koons of Manassas on a rainiy Saturday. I was taken care of by Philip Marinakos. From beginning to end the whole experience was awesome. Philip was low key and not a single time did I feel any pressure. He had all the vehicles I was interested in waiting for me when I arrived (even though it was pouring rain). Phillip's knowledge of the vehicles and of what I wanted was great. He obviously takes time to learn the product and listen to his customers. The general manager of the dealership, Angela, was also there, in pink boots (did I mention the rain) and took the time to check on how things were going. I would definitely recommend Philip Marinakos and Koons of Manassas to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Thank you Philip!

NaomiJ
5/16/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I had to take my car for service, received a report of the repairs needed on my car. He explained what I need to take care of first. Excellent customer service, keep up the greatly wor!

Jager
5/16/2016

"Efficient"

I came in for an oil change...I was in and out in 30 minutes. All I ask is to wipe down your hands before getting into the truck.

Not sure whino worked with

mommatat
5/15/2016

"Above and Beyond"

I went to Joyce Koons as I had bought my 2014 Honda CR-V from them after an accident totalled my previous one. I was pleased with they way they worked with me so after another accident that totalled my 2014 happened and I looked at other dealerships for a used vehicle, I came back. I initially was looking for a used vehicle and Philip Marinakos was my sales person. He was personable and understanding of my situation with dealing with the insurance company. The used vehicle he showed me was not exactly what I was looking for and decided to look at a new CR-V again. Philip and the whole team at Joyce Koons worked to get me into a new CR-V I would be happy in. I had been stressed out since the accident but truly feel the Philip and the dealership worked to make me feel whole again.

Mebrescia
5/14/2016

"Above and beyond"

Best car buying experience ever. Philip was very personable, helpful and very pleasant to work with. I wouldn't go car shopping any other place!

CapsFan 2016
5/11/2016

"2016 Sierra"

Steve Hughes did a fine job locating the right truck for me and making sure the final price met my budget. I'm very happy with my truck and my experience with Steve and the folks at Joyce Koons GMC

MS
5/07/2016

"Philip Marinakos"

I have nothing but good things to say about Philip. He was honest, trustworthy, and very personable. He made the car buying experience much easier than expected.

L & M
4/18/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

We had a great car buying experience at Joyce Koons Buick GMC. From the minute we walked into the dealership, Philip Marinakos and the rest of the sales staff treated us with the utmost dignity and respect. Philip was extremely professional, patient and never pushy. He always had our best interests in mind and we could tell that he wanted us to be 100% happy and satisfied before making the purchase. We researched and visited several other dealerships before going to Joyce Koons so we were absolutely convinced that Philip gave us a very fair price that no other dealership in the DC metro area could beat. The transaction took less than an hour to complete thanks to Philip and John Ortiz, a very knowledgeable and honest finance manager. We will strongly recommend Joyce Koons to family and friends for their next car purchase!

Cjkx5!
4/18/2016

"Philip Marinakos"

My wife and I enjoyed our experience working with Phil Marinakos to buy a Honda Pilot. Phil was never pushy and took his time with us to make sure we got the perfect car. We found Phil to be very honest and caring and not just trying to sell us a car. We have 3 sons and we will definitely be needing to buy more cars in the future. I would highly recommend Phil Marinakos to anyone buying a new car!

Reviews of Philip Marinakos