Joyce Koons Buick GMC

Jeff Miller

Tyson Farina, Service Advisor, Joyce Koons Buick GMC

Tyson Farina

December 02, 2016

"My used vehicle purchase experience"

- GMCguy

Codie Fravel is one of the best salespersons I have ever dealt with when purchasing a vehicle. My wife and I felt he was completely honest and we were very comfortable dealing with Codie. He is easy to talk with and makes a buyer feel welcome. He went over all the vehicle features with me and stressed several times that we could always call him with any questions that may arise. In my opinion, he went above and beyond in helping me with my used trade-in and I appreciated his help very much. I enjoyed working with Codie so much that I requested business cards from him that I could share with friends and family. Shawn McGregor was also very engaging and helpful to us. He and Codie made a great team.

December 02, 2016

"Great service great price."

- Happy person

The service I received was top notch. They didn't try and push me to buy any car, but they took the time to show me options, and helped me select the right vehicle to fit my family needs. They ensured we received everything we needed to have a great experience. Thank you... Mr. Arra Ashtey, was very pleasant to work with. He even took the time to get a front license plate holder mounted on the vehicle, and ensured we were pleased. He made it a very good experience!!!

December 01, 2016

"Excellent Experience and Service"

- flytotheangels72

Everyone at Joyce Koons in Manassas, VA was very helpful and so friendly. Charles C. helped us out with everything we needed to know and walked us through things step by step so I understood. Thank you John O. in financing. My husband is so happy with his brand new 2016 GMC Sierra. You will be seeing us in the near future, when it is time for me to upgrade my truck. Thank you so much Charles C. and the rest of the sales department at Joyce Koons Manassas,VA

New 2015 Buick LaCrosse, $32792