Joyce Koons Buick GMC

Tim Rowan

Shawn McGregor, General Sales Manager, Joyce Koons Buick GMC

Shawn McGregor

June 16, 2017

"GMC Recall 'on Windshield Wipers"

- goodneighborsam

Recall was taken care of in short order and I was on my way. I always have my GMC serviced at this dealership and they are first rate in every way. I would recommend this dealership to family and friend alike.

Joe Atkins

June 15, 2017

"Best of the Best"

- wandaklim

Left my house to run errands and much to my dismay my battery was dead. I called the only place I would, Joyce Koons Buick GMC and one of the service department staff came out to my house, jump started me and ensured I got to the dealership safely. Needed a new battery, which was installed and I was out and back on the road in no time. Won't buy a car from anyone else (Steve Hughes is great) and won't take my car for service anywhere else. I know that I will not be taken advantage of under any circumstances.

Steve Hughes
Jeff Miller
Other Employees : Danny

June 11, 2017

"Good experience "

- AC

It was really quick and easy. The price was also negotiable and they were able to drop the price to my range. The salesperson and manager I talked to was very amiable as well. (Tony Pirouti, Patrick Bryant)

Patrick Bryant