Joyce Koons Buick GMC

10660 Automotive Dr,
Manassas, Virginia 20109
Joyce Koons Buick GMC Info
About Joyce Koons Buick GMC

At Joyce Koons Buick GMC in Manassas, we serve Centreville, Chantilly, Fairfax, Warrenton, Gainesville, and Woodbridge. We offer new Buicks, GMC trucks and used cars, trucks and SUVs

About Joyce Koons Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Minuteman2
6/20/2016

"Outstanding New Vehicle Purchase"

Philip Marinakos is by far the best sales representative I have dealt with in over 40 years of buying cars. I first met Phil in February 2016 when I purchased a GMC Acadia for my wife. The experience was so pleasant and customer friendly that it was the main reason I returned to Joyce Koon's and Phil to purchase a new vehicle for me in June 2016. In February, I mentioned to Phil I was interested in the new Honda Ridgeline. Since it was not out yet, Phil researched the vehicle, sent me links for information and promised to call me when one came into the showroom. He made good on that promise and I happily walk out of the dealership the other day a happy owner of a silver Honda Ridgeline. Phil in both transactions made my wife and I feel as if we were the most important people in the building. If we had a question, Phil immediately got the answer. He is very friendly, courteous and highly knowledgeable in the products he sells. Even my wife is impressed and she worked in the industry for 20 years. Phil was assisted by Tim Rowan in finance who exhibited the same level of customer service and knowledge in his area. Clearly I was dealing with the A Team. My overall experience with Joyce Koon's has been excellent with every employee I encountered was engaging, professional and courteous. With people of Phil and Tim's quality, I will be back and I will encourage anyone I know to go to Joyce Koon's when considering their next vehicle purchase, new or used.

eagle271
6/20/2016

"Service at dealership"

Always a pleasure to deal with. Fast service. Pricing up front. Good quality of work. Service team is always friendly. A clean customer waiting area.

isaiah12
6/16/2016

"Excellent experience"

When I arrived at Koons Abe was able to help me pick out the exact car that I needed and to get it cleaned up in a timely manner. We were able to negotiate a price that made my payments a lot less than what I had originally expected. The service here was fast, friendly, and easy. I would recommend Joyce Koons in Manassas to anyone looking to buy a great car for an affordable price.

Abe

REnotiades
6/15/2016

"Honda Accord purchased from Joyce Koons - Philip Marinakos "

Philip had scouted out the suitable car for me before I got to the dealership. He patiently showed me and allowed me to drive a few to try on. The first car he had picked out though was the PERFECT car for me. He was no pressure and made sure all the information needed to make an informed decision was available. Best car buying experience I have ever had. Thank-you Philip, thank you for turning a dreaded day into a happy one.

adrelatedemail
6/10/2016

"Great service as always!"

When ever I take my vehicle in for service of any kind, I can always count on Tyson being there to give me the straight 411. Last time I was in was solely for an inspection. In and out of the service bay in less than an hour.

RHONDA WILLIAMS
6/08/2016

"Easy and pleasant "

Had to bring in my hole family 3 kids 2 under 3, I was dreading the hole thing. Then we meet Philip and he went out of his way to make our car buying experience wonderful. He was very honest helpful and and kind. My kids wanted him to come home with our new car!

K.Gill
6/05/2016

"Great Service & a Fantastic Experience, Highly Recommend"

We leased 2 vehicles from Joyce Koons over memorial day weekend. What a great experience we had. Philip Marinakos, our Sales Rep was fantastic, very knowledgable and guided us on every step of the way. He is very honest and gave us great feedback on all of the vehicles and pro's & con's. Phillip also went way above and behind his normal job duties, dropping off our vehicles to our home 30 minutes away and had his family pick him up to ensure we were not inconvenienced in any way. The next day he drove our old car to our home too. This was the best Car / Dealership experience we have had. Angela & Shawn were great to work with and ensured that all our expectations were met and went above and beyond. We are regulars for life and will recommend Joyce Koons to all our friends & family.

Joyce Koons Buick GMC responded to this review

June 06, 2016

We are so glad that every aspect of your buying experience surpassed expectations. You can count on our team being ready and waiting for you at your first service. Thank you for your business. -Angela Killinger, VP and General Manager

Momfia
5/31/2016

"Easy Peasy!"

We had a very pleasant experience at Koons of Manassas. Charles Carlson was super friendly and easy to work with. In fact so was everyone at the dealership. We did have to wait a bit since they were really busy and understaffed but Charles made sure we were comfortable. He is an honest, no pressure, good natured person and he even went out of his way to have another manual for the car sent to me.

Memorial Day Customer
5/30/2016

"Personable Sales, lengthy service"

Philip Marinakos was wonderful to work with, providing all the information we needed to make an informed decision. He was extremely polite and personable, did not pressure us at all, and I felt like we got an honest deal. Misty, who sold us the protection package on the car, was very well informed and very helpful. We scheduled our protection application for the next day, at noon, however it was not ready by the close of business. Having to wait until the next day to pick it up, we noticed some parts of the vehicle had not had the protection applied. Misty personally made sure the protection coverage was applied properly and followed up to make sure we were satisfied. Both Philip and Misty were a pleasure to work with.

hewitt
5/28/2016

"Service Appointment "

THIS VISIT WAS FOR AN OIL CHANGE,TIRE ROTATION, AND MULTI POINT CHECK. MY SERVICE ADVISER WAS TYSON FARINA. HE WAS COURTEOUS, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND PROFESSIONAL. THE WORK WAS PERFORMED QUICKLY AND CORRECTLY. I HAVE NOT HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE AT THIS DEALERSHIP AND I HAVE BEEN USING THEM FOR 9 YEARS.

Reviews of Tyson Farina