Joyce Koons Buick GMC

10660 Automotive Dr,
Manassas, Virginia 20109
Joyce Koons Buick GMC Info
About Joyce Koons Buick GMC

At Joyce Koons Buick GMC in Manassas, we serve Centreville, Chantilly, Fairfax, Warrenton, Gainesville, and Woodbridge. We offer new Buicks, GMC trucks and used cars, trucks and SUVs

About Joyce Koons Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

codyblackbelt
8/31/2015

"My Buick Purchase"

I purchased my 2015 Buick Regal GS here at Joyce Koons Buick GMC. I was amazed with how they treated me, almost like everyone there is family. They were all very friendly and very helpful.

C
8/28/2015

"Great Experience"

Great experience. Leonard John was non-pushy, knowledgeable, and quick to respond to any questions I had. I Would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend looking for a vehicle.

Dealmaker
8/28/2015

"A Great Experience"

I enjoyed my experience I bought a Hummer and it was exactly what I wanted in great condition the people treated me like I was a King

chrissemper
8/24/2015

"Absolutely outstanding"

Brought my 94 GMC G2500 5.7 poor man's camper van in for inspection & emissions to the service writer Tyson & failed emissions with a high HC failure & a minor inspection failure - fixed the headlight & now inside driver's door handle - Tyson explained to this old hard headed ex- Marine that he ran it thru emissions twice & it still failed high HC - I have personally put a lot of work into this van since it's emission test 2 yrs ago, & thought that my van would smartly pass emissions ... hard headed I was wrong in the senility of my 67 yrs of age - I was wrong - & Tyson was absolutely correct & I owe him a sincere apology - I had convinced myself that the van would be all ok here - but I was wrong - I am making my own repairs for emissions retest - I sincerely apologize to Tyson Farina & Tony Nguyen - folks, this is my mistake & this is my screw up - from this lesson I would highly recommend GMC service to your vehicles at Joyce Koons GMC - Semper Fi, Chris.

fashiongirlJulie
8/24/2015

"Second time purchase...stellar!!"

I'm a returning customer to Joyce Koons Manassas and that speaks volumes in and of itself about how we view this stellar dealership. In today's market you can shop and compare cars and dealers online, so it takes a truly professional staff and service to get you into the sales room, let alone, return. I not only LOVE my former 2011 Buick Enclave (cannot say enough good things about this luxury, sporty SUV), I traded up to a 2015, from Joyce Koons Manassas. John Rendo greeted us and did the most important thing a sales person can do: listened. He listened to what we wanted to do (trade in) and find a new or newer model that fit our budget. His friendly & calm demeanor immediately gave us confidence and comfort which told us that he cared more about us than the sale. Joyce Koons gave us a generous (higher than auto trader) trade in. John brought up a 2015 Enclave with all of the features and options on our must have list, and saved the best part for the end. The PRICE! A rare find, a "used" 2015 loaded Buick Enclave with only 16K miles = drive off depreciation already built into the price. SOLD. We felt so blessed to have come upon this deal. Tyler in finance, Misty in Sales and Kevin in Service were awesome in making the process fast and we are totally thrilled with our new luxury car.

Buick3417
8/22/2015

"Timely. courteous and professional"

The part was delivered as promised. The worked scheduled for the next day. Replacement accomplished inside of an hour.. Waiting area convenient and comfortable. No hassle.

Dallas
8/20/2015

"Very Satisfied"

John Rendo and his team did a great job. They were very helpful and worked hard to get us a great deal and price that was manageable. The truck is awesome. Thanks

ckhat5
8/18/2015

"Fantastic!"

Thank you! This experience was fantastic! Everyone was very helpful and helped us along with our 3 children while making decisions and trying to determine the best vehicle for our family. We would definitely buy from here again and have already recommended the dealership to our friends! Thanks again

Brian
8/12/2015

"Great Experience"

Josh Foley was great to work with, honest, informative and got our work done on time and when promised. He went above and beyond to satisfy our needs.

Larry L.
8/06/2015

"Excessive brake noise"

Joseph Atkins and his team assessed the problem, explained what work needed to be done and made the appropriate repairs in a timely and efficient manner.

Joseph Atkins