Joyce Koons Buick GMC

Steve Hughes

February 21, 2017

"Great experience! "

- Dee

What a great guy! Phil knows customer service and he went out of his way to help me decide on a vehicle. His attention to details and customer satisfaction can not be beat! Go see Phil. You will not be disappointed! Let me give a shout out to Steve Hughes as well. He helped us along the way and you'll never meet a nicer guy. Thanks to them both, we had a non-stressful day.

February 18, 2017

"Highly recommend "

- Rs78

Friendly, Professional, and courteous made car buying an enjoyable experience. I will recommend to all family and friends. This was the first time I felt I was not pushed into a sale and that they were there to help. Even the employees who I had little interaction with where very friendly and welcoming.

February 16, 2017

"Not once, but TWICE!!!!"

- stimak

October 3, 2015, I wrote a review for Phillip Marinakos when I bought my Buick from him. I'm back and even happier. I had the opportunity again to work with one Phillip Marinakos. My wife and I traded in our old 2006 Nissan Quest for a 2007 Honda Odyssey, and when it came down to the wire, Phil did not disappoint. My wife and I walked into the dealership to pay Phil a visit; saying hello, (had NO intentions of buying here b/c we assumed that all of the Honda Odyssey's would be out of our budget) and happened to just ask him what his stock was like for Honda minivans. Phil instantly located one that fit within our budget, didn't pressure us to go outside of our means, listened to why we needed another minivan, and proceeded to aid us in locating the vehicle. Furthermore, I wanted to switch tires from our old van to the new van, as the old van had Continentals that I wasn't too eager letting go. Phil accompanied me to VA Tire and Auto while my wife was at work for the tire exchange. Mind you, Phil was in the dealership on his day off. He followed me to VA Tire and auto on his day off. If you're looking to buy a car and desire peace of mind, honesty, respect, and an individual that will go the extra mile for you before, during and after the sale, Phil is the guy. Long as he works there, I'll buy from him. If he leaves, I'll follow him to the next dealership.

New 2015 Buick LaCrosse, $32792