Joyce Koons Buick GMC

Chris Hahn

August 22, 2017

"Thank you, Charles!"

- Holland with a Honda

I recently purchased a used car from Joyce Koons Buick GMC and worked with Charles Carlson. What a great guy! He was extremely helpful and flexible with my schedule. And most importantly, he didn't pressure me! Just gave me great advice and walked me through the process. Thanks, Charles!

Charles Carlson

August 20, 2017

"Vehicle Maintenance"

- Joedon

Serviced GMC Terrain recently. Great Service!! Jeff Miller has been my Service Advisor for a few years now. He is very knowledgable. Provides an honest assessment and honest advice.

Jeff Miller

August 05, 2017

"Do not keep their words and irresponsible"

- Anurodh Saxena

I did a recent purchase. They told that I can pick the car and next day my bank will give them check. When I reached there, they told that they temporarily need a finance for their paper work so they suggested capital one with 10.9 % interest rate where as my bank was giving at 2.4%. After I took the vehicle, I sent them check but they told they can't do anything I need to contact capital one directly and loose money. I told their financial director Andy that I was given assurance by Amanda sisk. He told she left the company and now can't take any responsibility. Pathetic experience.

Amanda Sisk