Joyce Koons Buick GMC

Codie Fravel

March 28, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- vsloan75

Priscilla Whittaker is a phenomenal person, she truly cares and has superb patience. She is such a lovely person with a warm heart, she goes out of her way to make sure she will accommodate your specific needs or concerns. Behzad was great he explained in detail of the different warranties offered and what best would suite my financial needs. Everyone is so friendly what a great experience...Looking forward to many years as part of The Joyce Koons Honda Family.

March 27, 2017

"Turn key - Professional - Fullfilled all promises!"

- Jeff LeVine

I recently moved to the Manassas, VA area and have been looking for a vehicle for months. After deciding on a Buick Envision, I swung by Joyce Koons Buick. Best vehicle decision made! My Sales Consultant, Codie Fravel, was extremely patient with explaining all the ends and out to the vehicle. I am not an impulsive buyer, and Codie made me feel like when I was ready, he would be there. They actually had a 2016 with 2,500 miles on it that I fell in love with. I actually spent several days looking at the Envision, each time, Codie was again patient with my questions. After visiting my bank and getting a local rate, I went back to the dealership to purchase the vehicle. The Manager, John Rendo, was able to Certify the vehicle adding another year of warranty and was also patient with all my questions and needs when going through the final negotiation. Their Finance Manager, Omar, was able to beat my Bank Rate and took additional time to make sure I understood all the paperwork. (After studying KBB and other Vehicle sites, I feel I got the best price and interest rate available for this car!) All in all, I felt like family when I left with my car keys! I will be purchasing another vehicle for my wife this Fall, and Joyce Koons will be my First stop! Thank you for the time and experience when dealing with a professional company like yours! Jeff LeVine Northern Virginia

March 25, 2017

"Best in Service"

- wandaklim

Have been going to Joyce Koons Buick GMC for about 6 years now and cannot think of a better place to go even if I tried. The service technicians have to be the best of the best. Joyce Koons Buick GMC also has the best Service Advisors. For me, it's Jeff Miller -- they don't come any better! No way you will be told you need anything other than what you really need. Jeff's the best!

New 2015 Buick LaCrosse, $32792