Joyce Koons Buick GMC

10660 Automotive Dr,
Manassas, Virginia 20109
Joyce Koons Buick GMC Info
About Joyce Koons Buick GMC

At Joyce Koons Buick GMC in Manassas, we serve Centreville, Chantilly, Fairfax, Warrenton, Gainesville, and Woodbridge. We offer new Buicks, GMC trucks and used cars, trucks and SUVs

About Joyce Koons Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

malcolmjwiilliams
7/25/2016

"Fast and friendly "

Best staff I have ever delt with. Very professional and they do what they said they will do. I will use the dealership for future service and possible sales.

Sorry I forgot the exact employee but they all seem great.

GMC Guy
7/19/2016

"Excellent Service."

Outstanding... very fast, helpful, and polite. I have been going here for years and the GMC Service is excellent! It is so good not only do I take my GMC here but I also take my Chevy too... shhh don't tell the Chevy Dealer.

Thomas2016
7/17/2016

"Excellent Service"

Brought my Buick in because Engine Light came on and stalled in traffic. They gave me a loaner while they fixed the problem. It was under Mfg Warranty so no cost to me.

Dave
7/15/2016

"It was a very pleasant experience with no stress."

Frank Elrod just happened to be outside the door when we arrived. He ask if he could assist and we told him that we wanted to speak to someone in regard to purchasing a new vehicle. He said he would find someone for us. All of the sales personnel were busy or unavailable so he said he would assist. This was a great thing as we found out later in the process. We had not intended on purchasing a vehicle that day but of Frank, we drove the new vehicle home that night. Frank was not aggressive in the process and answered every question we had. I have purchased many vehicles in the past and must say this was the most pleasant experience I have ever had. I would definitely recommend Frank to my friends or anyone who I thought would be interested in the purchase of a new vehicle. Priscilla Whittaker was also very helpful and knowledgeable. We purchased the Lux Care Package because of her. I have never done this in my past purchases. Great Job Priscilla! We brought the vehicle in for the Lux Care service and decided to have running boards put on. Much to my surprise they were in stock and Tyson Farina graciously accommodated us and had them installed while the vehicle was in your shop. Behzad Mahmoodi assisted us with the financial part of the purchase and was also very knowledgeable and explained everything in detail to our satisfaction.

Hondalover
7/13/2016

"AWESOME!"

After having my CRV totaled by Mother Nature's hail storm I had to get a vehicle and in a timely manner. Joyce Koon's Honda and GMC had many vehicles on the lot and the employees were knowledgable, helpful, and hard working. They walked me through every step of the purchasing process and were focused on making sure I would be pleased with the new vehicle. After the purchase I received several emails making sure I was pleased with my purchase.

Abed E
7/13/2016

"Pleasurable Experience!"

We recently leased a car from Joyce Koons GMC, and couldn’t be happier with the level of professionalism and service we received throughout the process. My wife and I were shocked at how effortless the overall process was. Helping guide us through this process were our Sales Consultant Philip Marinakos, and Manager, John Rendo. They both were informative, attentive, respectful, and made me and my wife feel very comfortable throughout the car buying process. Given that we had not purchased a vehicle in over 10 years, we were unsure about how stressful the negotiation/leasing process would be but Philip and John were with us every step of the way. They both worked together with us patiently and seamlessly and we could not be any happier with our experience with them. The attention to detail and exceptional level of service they both exhibited has made us Joyce Koons GMC customers for life and we plan to return and purchase from them again in the future. Great job Guys!

Colin S
7/12/2016

"Great Car, Great Salesman"

I totally love my new Honda Accord. I've been driving Honda Accords for years now. Getting one that I wanted that had all the bells and whistles (and in my price range) was made so much easier with Phillip as my salesman. He made the experience enjoyable and I HIGHLY recommend seeking him out when getting a car. He's direct and to the point with getting you the car you want.

billsfanva
7/07/2016

"Flawless, seamless buying experience"

Title says it all. Incredible buying experience. Sales rep (Arra) is extremely customer focused. Tons of phone calls, emails, and texts that I send we promptly responded to. And Arra is a genuinely nice guy on top of all that! Great price, Easy, no hassle F&I. Would easily recommend.

Curt Ross
7/05/2016

"Always Great Service"

I purchased a used 2008 350Z off the used car lot at Joyce Koons and take it to the service department for oil changes and routine maintenance because of the convenience and excellent service. When waiting, the team is efficient and gets you back out the door in a short time frame

Cheryl Norman
6/26/2016

"Service "

Every time I come in for my regular routine oil change Tyson an the service staff make it a pleasant experience. Only one time did I wait like half a day for an oil change but was compensated by the GM for a loner if I ever needed one in the future

Reviews of Tyson Farina