Karl Chevrolet

Karl Chevrolet
Call
Karl Chevrolet Info

Shottenkirk Chevrolet

"The car buying experience was great at Karl Chevrolet..."

The car buying experience was great at Karl Chevrolet stayed later after closing time to make the sale, Great for you Dustin good job. Bought a 2012 Impala (Certified used) car nice car got a bumper to bumper warranty that expires at 48000 miles. I thought great if I have problems they are covered. Not so at Karl's started having problems with the drivers side vent it would not open after closing it once. Then I notice the headlight covers were cracking in the area of the driving lights I think it comes from the lights being on when operating the car. I take the car to the service department and make an appointment get my car in show them the warranty they say ok we will check it out. after 2 hours they come back and say these are trim items and are not covered by the warranty and will cost 600 to fix the items. I will not deal at Karl Chevrolet again BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY I SAY BULL TO THAT

service manager

"A big thank you to Gene Klein, he has been the best..."

A big thank you to Gene Klein, he has been the best salesman i have ever delt with and every employee that i came in contact with through out my purchase from beginning to end has been great, i would recomend Gene to anyone wanting a great experience at Karl Chevrolet, once again THANK YOU.

Gene Klein

"Karl Chevrolet has a great staff who is willing to give..."

Karl Chevrolet has a great staff who is willing to give you the time, effort, patience, and care one needs when buying a car. We appreciate all the help they gave us and would highly recommend them to anyone!!! Thank you!!

Jeremy, Paul, and anyone else who helped us :)

"Another Truly Exceptional vehicle purchase from Karl..."

Another Truly Exceptional vehicle purchase from Karl Chevrolet! Todd Landis is one of the Hallmark's at Karl Chevrolet. Customer Service throughout the dealership is second to none and it truly extends through the entire life cycle of our purchase. The value, care, service, support, and relationship of Karl Chevrolet makes it the Dealer for Life for us. We are simply proud!

Todd Landis

"This was the first time to the dealership and we had a..."

This was the first time to the dealership and we had a great experince. We worked with Brian Jeffords. Brian worked with us in all aspects of purchase of the pickup. The follow up is great to get the pickup back in for service. great dealership to work with. Thanks again.

Brian Jeffords

"I Purchased Two New vehicles in 3 months from Nate. The..."

I Purchased Two New vehicles in 3 months from Nate. The guy is a gamer, very knowledable in all aspects of every vehicle he sells. He's Totally commited to the customers satisifaction and makes every effort to insure you feel welcome and comfortable throughout the whole process. I recommend Nate to all my friends who are in the market for a vehicle. Nate takes the time after the purchase to follow up with me and is always available to assist me if i need anything. I have full trust in Nate and it's as simple as a phone call to him with what i'm interested in and he takes care of the rest. He answers all my questions and takes the time to explain everything there is to know about the vehicle. He took me on a tour of the dealership and was very patient and friendly throughout.

Nate Cracraft

"Brian was super to deal with, got a great used vehicle at..."

Brian was super to deal with, got a great used vehicle at a fair price. Brian went above and beyond to make this a great experience. Thanks

"This is our second time dealing with Karl Chevrolet and..."

This is our second time dealing with Karl Chevrolet and Gene Klein. Both experiences have exceeded our expectations and the only surprises in the process were pleasant ones. We feel that everyone we worked with went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied with our vehicles and service.

Gene Klein, John Pitt

"We are very happy with our chevy traverse purchase. Jay..."

We are very happy with our chevy traverse purchase. Jay was very helpful in finding us what we were looking for and getting us a good deal.

Jay Witte

Karl Chevrolet responded to this review

February 23, 2012

Thanks for the feedback and enjoy the new Traverse! If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. We truly appreciate your support! Sincerely, Bret Moyer General Manager Karl Chevrolet bretm@karlchevrolet.com

"Gene & Chris were great to work with. Went in got my..."

Gene & Chris were great to work with. Went in got my new Malibu at the best price and it all went very smoothly. I will be sending in all my friends and family to Gene!!! Thanks Karls

Karl Chevrolet responded to this review

February 17, 2012

Thanks for the review and glad to hear everything is great with your new Malibu. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Thank You for your support! Sincerely, Bret Moyer General Manager Karl Chevrolet bretm@karlchevrolet.com