Kearny Mesa INFINITI

Anne Davis

October 24, 2016

"Service"

- Rose

Christina is awesome. She gave 100% of her attention to me. I appreciate her dedication and will absolutely continue to use this company. I will also recommend her services to my friends and colleagues.

August 16, 2016

"Service Dept"

- Claire

My first time going to this service dept for a recall on my car. Robin made me feel at home and remembers my dad and sister that have been going to her for years. Great service!

October 08, 2015

"Worst service department stay away bunch of scammer "

- don taylor

1.0 star rating 10/8/2015 One of the worst Franchise dealership , stay away , they had my 2012 Infiniti g37 and were trying to scam me and telling me that warranty is voided due not regular oil change and were telling me I need to pay them $11400 I took another Infiniti dealership and in Arizona and got it fix for 0.00 big time rip off people they were so pissed of after I denied the service they falsely enter bunch of crap into factory data

New 2015 Infiniti QX80, $77715