Kelly Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Jeff Ring, Finance Manager, Kelly Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Jeff Ring

September 20, 2017

"Looking for a New SUV ."

- Jeep pbower

I had started my day looking for a new SUV . Kelly was first on my list . Timothy was standing out side as I walked by . He said hello and ask if I need help , I said yes I have a few question. He was great and not pushy at all . Left there with a positive feeling. Went to three other dealers with just a pointed finger showing me where a car I wanted to see was and hello at the next dealership and no help . The last place nothing at all no one came out . Kelly had my vote and came back later that evening and Timothy was a great help sent us on a test drive . Put a deposit to hold the Jeep till Monday . Came back Monday and purchased the Jeep Renegade from Timothy. Had great service 13 years ago when I purchased my Jeep Liberty.

Timothy Sparrow

September 16, 2017

"Pete made it easy."

- Graham and Michelle Campbell

Pete Scherb walked right up to us whenever we got to Kelly, introduced himself, and asked if he could help us. He didn't make me feel like I was being pressed or anything like that. We explained to him what we were looking for and what our budget was like and he walked us right to 3 - 4 vehicles that met our needs. We selected a used Acura and are very pleased. Pete is friendly and personable, and all in all, was just a great guy to work with. He made buying a car at Kelly a piece of cake.

Pete Scherb
Jeff Ring

September 04, 2017

"Great experience!!"

- Alicek00

Great experience! Lee was awesome and very helpful. Tiffany was also very helpful and worked hard to get the best finance option for me. Thank you Kelly Auto! l love my new Renegade!

Lee Hanna