Kelly Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Blake Caiazzo

Larry Beckett, Sales Manager, Kelly Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Larry Beckett

June 21, 2017

"Went above & beyond to get me the best vehicle!"

- cmvelas

Anthony & Larry were wonderful to work with from the start. When I initially stopped in to check out the newly redesigned Compass, I was on a time crunch & they let me take one of their Conpasses on the lot for a test drive solo so I could get to my appointment while they ran numbers & such. I had specific features that I wanted for my Compass & they searched high & low to get me the perfect vehicle that not only had what I wanted but some extras! I've already recommended Anthony & Kelly Dealership to a friend that might be interested in a new car! Thanks again to Anthony, Larry & Kelly!

Anthony Rago
Larry Beckett
Blake Caiazzo

June 20, 2017

"Awesome."

- Habo2013

From start to finish Pete made the trading in and buying a vehicle process super easy. He made sure to reach out and let us know any details and where we currently were in the process. I'll make sure to come back to Pete when we're in need of another vehicle or recommend him to friends!

Pete Scherb

June 08, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Rosa

I have owned 3 Jeep Cherorokees, 2 in Pr and 1 in New Jersey. I always had problems with dealers for service if the car was not bought at the dealer I took it too. Last one was bought in NJ and we moved to Pa. I had never received the flawless, exceptional, caring, service I have received from Dave. He always made me feel like family. Never once a no for anything. Never did I feel sorry I had to take my car in. Now I'm moving to Fl. and I'm afraid of what I'll have to deal with. Thank you Dave for the wonderful experience. Having worked in customer service all my life I can appreciate as a customer your job. Keep up the good work and thank you. Rosa

Dave Vrabel