Kelly Ford

776 Magnolia Ave.,
Melbourne, Florida 32935
Kelly Ford Info
About Kelly Ford

Kelly Ford has been serving the community for over 38 years. Come in and see what no hassle buying is all about.

About Kelly Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

3babyblueeyes3
4/17/2015

"Service visit"

I went in for an oil change and tire rotation recently. I also had to get other services since I reached 30,000 miles on my vehicle. I felt very comfortable and assured that my F150 would be running at top performance after all my services were completed. It always has in the past. I must say Fred Sicilia was very nice to me and made me feel very confident and trustworthy that my service needs would be met. It's also always nice to see My Bobby Brown and talk with him. His professionalism and utmost kindness to me goes above and beyond the call of duty. Sam Nocera

jwig513
4/14/2015

"Outstanding experience"

As with most cases of buying a new car, in my past history, I have always compared it to root canal. But, I just bought a new Edge from Frank Saladino and Charlie at Kelly Ford and was I surprised. The total experience was a pleasure. No pressure, no continuous back and forth and respectful in every way. Thanks Kelly Ford for a job well done.

chrissy3293
4/14/2015

"Kelly Ford Review"

Excellent service buying my new mustang,, love it ! They were all very good , especially Chris HIll . Chris was very professional. Super friendly and he made the whole process easy and fast. We were in & out , done and driving the new car in less than and hour. John Kirby also did a fantastic job in finding us the best deal. Will definitely be back to Kelly! Nice Job guys!

dromancik
4/11/2015

"A model for others to follow"

This is day one with my new Explorer Limited. I leased it yesterday from Kelly Ford, Melbourne. I want to express to all, the wonderful experience I had throughout the entire process beginning with my vehicle search, final vehicle selection and establishment of the lease. From the beginning of my search, I was not "sold" on any particular vehicle. I had visited multiple dealerships, other car makes / models, websites and site locations throughout my quest to find our second car. The Kelly Ford Dealership website was easy to navigate, current and "non-imposing". Once on site, the sales team (Rick, Mike Charlie, etc.) were aggressive (as expected); but not overly so. They were always responsive to all questions during my visit and to all follow-on email questions. When asked for a real dollars lease cost breakout, the sales team was forthcoming and complete with a listing of all lease costs. Again, no pressure; just regular follow up to ensure all my questions were resolved. Once my decision was made, the Kelly Ford Team was quick in completing the sales / lease process; but not overwhelmingly so. I never felt I was just another sale; I felt they were honestly concerned in my level of comfort during the sales / lease process. The Finance representative, Sandy, was not only engaging; but she was extremely polite as well as concerned with my total understanding of the lease cost elements; no surprises here. Once all the behind the scene requirements were complete, I spent over an hour with the Kelly Ford Team technical representative, Cheryl. She gave me helpful tips (some as homework) to provide greater utility of my use of cell phone data along with key short cuts in the utilization navigation and entertainment systems. THIS IS A CUSTOMER FOCUSED TEAM. MY OVERALL A TOTAL RECOMMENDATION IS I WOULD RETURN TO THEM FOR OUR NEXT CAR AND RECOMMEND THE KELLY FORD TEAM TO OTHERS.

Mustang2014
4/10/2015

"Pre-owned vehicle purchase"

Worked with Phil Pettus to get a surprise birthday present for my wife. He was great. Very professional and not pushy at all. Seemed only concerned about meeting my needs in an extremely professional manner. I would definitely go back....and will strongly recommend him to others considering a vehicle purchase. An all-around good guy.

Jucrier
4/08/2015

"Best Salesman ever!"

Phil was not pushy and understanding of what I was looking for and want to afford. He make sure I was happy no matter which car I pick. Very patience and professional. He even came back on his day off so I can test drive the cars and pick my car. Sandy was very friendly, professional easy to work with. This is my third car I buy at Kelly Ford and I will recommend it to everybody!!!! Thanks for such a great experience Phil and Sandy! :)

Gren77
4/07/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!"

By far the best car buying experience I have had. Chris and Sandra were so nice and explained the entire process. I would highly recommended this dealership to anyone. My family will not go anywhere else. Thanks Chris, Sandra and Kelly Ford!!!!

Maria
4/06/2015

"Above and beyond "

I could not have asked for a better experience. The entire dealership was wonderful but nothing compared to Tim for sales and Sandra in finance. I would definitely send anyone and everyone to these two people they have heart and that is important especially to me.....thank you

schmidt2014
4/05/2015

"New 2014 Ford Edge "

After working with Frank, it was clear that I wasn't going to be overwhelmed with fluff like I had previously experienced. He worked very hard to ensure that I was getting all of the different rebates and incentives that were available for me. It was refreshing to deal with someone as professional and understand as him.

julie.ray.77
4/01/2015

"Chris Hill is great!"

Chris Hill took care of us before we even walked in the door! Great experience! Charlie is amazing to do business with also! Truly a great experience with the both of them! We love our new truck!

Reviews of Rob Saslow