Kelly Ford

776 Magnolia Ave.,
Melbourne, Florida 32935
Kelly Ford Info
About Kelly Ford

Kelly Ford has been serving the community for over 38 years. Come in and see what no hassle buying is all about.

About Kelly Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

RayHoward77
5/27/2015

"Exceptional service! Great value!"

After experiencing very poor customer service at a competing Ford dealership in Cocoa, FL, I contacted Kelly Ford. I called the internet sales department and was assisted by Richard Stewart, who exceeded my expectations with quick, friendly, and what I felt like was exceptional service. When I contacted Kelly Ford, I knew exactly what I wanted out of my next vehicle purchase. Richard searched for a vehicle that matched every option I sought, sent me photos via text message, and had a quote to me in a reasonable amount of time. The very next day, I closed the deal with him on the nicest car I've ever owned. I felt appreciated and valued as a customer, from the sales department, to finance, to service. I would not hesitate to recommend Kelly Ford, and look forward to conducting business with them again in the future.

GaryandFord
5/26/2015

" A good place to do great business."

A real good place to get a great car deal! It really is. Actually it is my third car in 29 months. I have been in and out of the dealership looking to put together a great deal until Charley says to me, "we can really get this done on Saturday when there are more incentives on the table that will benefit you". That was the real honesty I needed to hear. So Saturday that all came true. I actually even lowered my payment and even won a $25.00 gift certificate to a local restaurant on the river. Wait I am not done...I even walked out with one thousand dollars. I told Mike Casey and the finance officer to hurry up before Kelly Ford changes their mind!

oac
5/22/2015

"service, sales, and foinance departments exceptional"

always a great experience at Kelly Ford, whether service or purchase a new vehicle. Service personnel, service writer, technicians, and others in the service department are professional and courteous. The sales department is staffed by qualified personnel who are helpful, courteous, and know their products. They make the customer feel comfortable in their purchase of a new vehicle, Mike Ross is a fine salesman, and Judy is a great service writer. The finance department is also xtaffed with well qualified people.

jill

"Brilliant"

This is the second car we have bought new from Kelly Ford, the staff are so helpful without being pushy. Mike Ross went out of his way to help us, nothing was too much trouble for him, in fact all of the staff are kind and considerate. Would certainly recommend KF to anyone looking for a car.

TheDec
5/21/2015

"Great Hassel Free Experience"

Thank You Kelley Ford for breaking the mold...Generally speaking I hate looking for a new car because of the hassle and pressure that salesmen and dealerships put on you when you first enter the lot. Not so with Kelley. Every person I worked with was great. My salesman Phil was great and actually made this experience enjoyable. A big thank you to Gerald and Chris.excellent team effort in helping me find what I needed.

Fin Chaser

"Extremely Positive Experience"

My wife and I couldn't be more pleased with the overall experience at Kelly Ford. Frank Saladino, John Kirby and Cheryl Shaton were extremely knowledgeable and able to walk us through the process without any pressure. I highly recommend the team at Kelly Ford.

John Kirby, Cheryl Shaton

Officer484
5/18/2015

"Awesome and friendly experience. "

I worked with Phil Pettus for my first new vehicle purchase. He was very friendly and helpful in acquiring my ideal truck. I would recommend shopping at Kelly Ford and working with Phil

KKennedy0585

"Great experience "

This was one of the most painless experience I have had buying a vehicle. My sales person was Chris Hill who was very good and placed no pressure on me to buy a vehicle. I am looking forward to working with Chris in the future for a vehicle for my wife. I also had a interaction with Charlie one of the guys behind the front desk which also was very pleasant.

Charlie

Maria B

"Excellent experience !!"

My experience at Kelly Ford was simply amazing. This is my first time leasing a car in the United States and Mr. Phil Pettus made me feel so welcome and he was extremely helpful. He followed up with me from the minute I submitted my credit application until I walked out of the dealership with a brand new 2015 Fiesta. I wouldn't change anything about this experience... I just want to thank Phil for being punctual and very friendly. John Kirby was so helpful as well and pleasant to deal with. He took the time to explain all of the paperwork to me and I really appreciate that. Thank you so much for making my day!

spacecoastbob

"Ruby Red CMax"

Was very happy with my experience this week at Kelly Ford. Was not really planning to drive away with a new vehicle but thanks to the sincere efforts of John Henson and Harold Paquet to meet my expectations on pricing, trade in and financing, I was able to happily drive away with a 2015 Ruby Red Ford CMax Hybrid. I would not hesitate to use them again and plan to do all of my vehicle servicing there.

Cheryl Shaton