Kelly Ford

776 Magnolia Ave.,
Melbourne, Florida 32935
Kelly Ford Info
About Kelly Ford

Kelly Ford has been serving the community for over 38 years. Come in and see what no hassle buying is all about.

About Kelly Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

jditto
3/02/2015

""First New car purchase in a long time!""

We are Snowbirds and decided we would leave a car in Florida this year. So we went to Kelly Ford and met with Todd. He was very helpful and on our first visit he found out we knew want we wanted and they did not have exactly that car. He was not pushy or over bearing. He seemed to understand that we were interested but not yet ready to buy. We left on good terms that day and he did not call or email as some pushy dealers would. We simply returned in 10 days met with Todd and found the perfect car! It had arrived just the day before and we picked it up at the end of the week. It was great to buy at our pace not rushed or pushed. Thanks Todd. If the need arises we will be back! Thanks,Jerry Ditto

cherwar
2/26/2015

"Certified Pre-Owned"

Employees are friendly and polite. I don't like car shopping but they were easy to work with and not too aggressive. The dealership is clean and there's plenty of seats if you're getting service.

Lori in service dept

MM2
2/22/2015

"Great experience with used car purchase"

Lynn Clark provided outstanding customer service. She made the family comfortable during the negotiations and respected our offer for the used vehicle. Lynn worked with owner to get close to our offer and deal was complete. All personnel we came in contact were friendly and professional.

derfoz
2/21/2015

"Beat my expectations by far."

Far above what I expected from a car dealer, Kelly Ford was able to make my experience very relaxed and informative. I was pleased with the answers I received from the salesman as well as the finance personnel when I had questions. I also received a very informative and friendly orientation to the features of the car after my purchase .

Cheryl

Nicole Guinn
2/21/2015

"Customer for Life!"

Back for a second family vehicle because of the experience Chris Hill created throughout the entire process. It's not often you meet someone remarkable, but Chris is that! He has continued to reach out to our family about our purchases, called for updates, sent birthday wishes, and maintained his sincerity throughout every car buying process. All of our family and friends know just how great Chris at Kelly Ford has been and we are all committed to requesting Chris for all of our vehicle needs. Thank you CHRIS!

sam
2/20/2015

"Much better than expected!"

After we looked at the car we thought we wanted Rod showed us another model and after my wife sat in it and did a test drive she fell in love with it. I never felt pressure from this dealership and yes I would recommend giving Kelly Ford a visit next time your looking for another vehicle. Good job Rob and crew. THX

Charles
2/20/2015

"Relaxing,pleasant overall a great experience"

our salesman and everyone we associated with was pleasant, friendly and easy to work with. There was no Pressure only positive toward us and each other. Very mannerly. We appreciate doing business with a company that shows an interest . Thank you.

Cheryl Shaton

tom
2/19/2015

"Dr. Phil is the BEST OF THE BEST, an OUTSTANDING SALESman1!!"

(Dr.)Phil Pettus greeted us as soon as we arrived. His greeting was warm and extremely friendly. Phil offered to show us around as we explained what type of vehicle we wanted. He immediately showed us several models that were in line with our objective. We did a test drive with two different vehicles and spotted one in particular that met our needs. Phil was very supportive throughout our decision-making process. His experience and guidance was phenominal. We truly felt that we hit the jackpot with Phil because we visited eight other dealerships in the area and we were disgusted with the sales personnel in each of eight dealerships. Phil made us feel like a long lost friend. His sense of humor, his professionalism, his knowledge, his guidance, his kindness and his support were phonemenal. In my 49 years of buying or leasing cars I never met a salesperson as SPECTACULAR as Phil and my wife fully concurs as well. (Dr.) Phil Pettus's SALESMANSHIP was REMARKABLE. We felt extremely positive with his PROFESSIONALISM. His assistance was AMAZING Phil is SINGULARLY OUTSTANDING! He is a diamond in the rough and ONE IN A TRILLION!!!! We must also say that Charlie Algieri-McCarthy is also a FABULOUS PROFESSIONAL WE WILL DEFINITELY COME BACK TO KELLY FORD AND RECOMMEND KELLY FORD TO OUR FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS AND RELATIVES. WE ARE TOTALLY IMPRESSED.

I think it was John Kirby

MarikaAnthony
2/17/2015

"Best Experience Ever "

Chris Hill was fast friendly honest and on point from the time we talked on the phone to the minute we walked through the doors. We found a great truck and the experience was smooth and no bologna. We will buy from Chris Hill any day of the week. He is funny and super friendly seems like we knew him for years just a great all around guy and finance was easy and smooth too managers were awesome as well. Thank you for our truck.

Gclowe
2/16/2015

"Great Dealership-Great People"

JT& Phil were outstanding in getting me the deal I wanted.Frank in finance was in training and took a little longer then normal-still he did an outstanding job (especially having to put up with me for the extra time,.) Frank stayed after hours to put the deal together. Cheryl did anoutstanding job with SYNC and provided outstanding follow up. Extra kudos to Phil Pettus for staying after hours to deliver my vehicle and explaining all the controls and technology in the car. He also did an outstanding job of answering my questions via email after hours. Purchasing from this dealership was an enjoyable experience

Frank's finance boss & Cheryl