Kelly Ford

Internet Consultant
Charlie Algieri-McCarthy, Sales Manager, Kelly Ford

Charlie Algieri-McCarthy

January 23, 2017

"Great experience, great people, great deal!"

- denisea

My husband and I purchased a 2016 Ford Focus SE on Saturday , Jan.21 Mike Casey met us in the parking lot as we drove in. He listened to what we were looking for and suggested 2 possibilities. He was knowledgeable about the cars and patiently answered all our questions. When it came time to make the deal, he went to bat with Jimmy A. (finance/sales manager) for to get the financial package within the area we told him we needed to be in. We had a bad experience the day before at a Nissin dealership and obviously left with a car and I shared with this Mike. So based on research and our experience, I knew that Jimmy really gave us the a great deal and I went over to him and thanked him personally. Sandra Smith in financing had all paperwork ready and correct when we walked in to her office. In summary, even though it takes awhile to drive away in a new car, everyone at the dealership was customer oriented and made it a pleasant experience, we love our new car! Definitely would buy from Kelly Ford again.

January 23, 2017

"Amazing People"

- DawnMelbourne

I really enjoyed all my time with these guys this weekend trading my car in. Like being with family and had a great time laughing. Thank you!

January 21, 2017

"First New Car "

- Rebecca Maines

I was planning on going into multiple dealerships to find a new car to purchase for the first time on my own. Kelly Ford is the first place I went as I was interested in the 2017 Ford Fusion. Immediately we were greeted by Tristan and he informed me on all the different models of the Fusion. After finding the one I wanted, he was quick and efficient at going through payment plans and made it easy for me to understand. Then Doug came over and helped me with figuring out a payment plan that would work better for my budget and also gave me a great deal on my trade-in. I was very happy with the service and ecstatic with my new Fusion!

New 2016 Ford Focus, $32038