Kelly Ford

776 Magnolia Ave.,
Melbourne, Florida 32935
Kelly Ford Info
About Kelly Ford

Kelly Ford has been serving the community for over 38 years. Come in and see what no hassle buying is all about.

About Kelly Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

1,000 Dealership Reviews
Kevin Popp
4/29/2016

"New truck purchase"

I liked the dealership. Everyone was very nice, friendly and not pushy. Tristan was able to listen and show me what I was looking for in a truck purchase. He showed me different models depending on what I was looking for and interested in. They worked with my on what I was able to afford and willing to pay each month.

Velvet
4/29/2016

"They are there to help!"

Any ?'s that come up after you leave; call them. Someone is always ready to help explain or show you how to do something. Nice to have Sirius in our Fusion.

Cheryl Shaton took time to show Jim how Sirius operates. Excellent!

Fx42
4/28/2016

"Routine oil change and brake inspection service 4-26-16"

The service team at Kelly Ford is excellent . I purchased my 2010 F-150 from Kelly Ford and have had all my service preformed there.This is my second new F-150 from Kelly Ford . One of the main reasons I continue to return is because of Traci Daily . She is extremely knowledgeable and highly skilled at her job. She thoroughly explains all of the work to be preformed beforehand,and keeps me informed of all the progress throuout the process . In addition,she makes sure that I am aware of any recommend maintence procedures and any dealer specials that may be benifecial to me . I consider her to be very important part of my vehicle maintence program and feel that she is an exceptionally valuable asset to the Kelly Ford service team. I have witnessed her interactions with customers and coworkers,and she is allways kind and courteous . She truely is a great employee and a great person. I can not say enough good things about her. Sincerely, Marc A. Brown 2010 F-150 FX-4

Escaped

"We Were Surprised!"

My husband and I had already been long time Mercury & Ford customers but were were used to one dealer in Saint Cloud, so taking the steps into Kelly Ford were big ones for us, but we had moved over to the coast and we figured, "why not"? We were met by our 'Sales Consultant',Marc Camelleri who was just as nice as anyone could ask for. My husband even warmed up to Mr. Camelleri (and that takes some doing!). Mr .Camelleri was more than patient, taking the time to explain the many details of what would become my Ford Escape! My husband already drove a 2014 Ford Escape and we've been so pleased with it, and my 2009 Mercury Milan was nearing almost 200,000 miles, so we decided to look at Kelly Ford. That's been the best thing we've done since moving here, and we're both very, VERY happy with the staff, management,sales,and service. Everyone seems genuinely interested in our happiness with the products they sell and service, including Mr. Camelleri (of course), Carlos Arciniegas,our financier, and Mr. McCarthy, one of the Managers at Kelly Ford. Truth is, it seemed that no matter who we dealt with, the key was to be at Kelly Ford. Of course we also got lucky and dealt with the best! Oh, by the way, my husband liked Kelly Ford so much he also has his Escape serviced at Kelly Ford! We're long time customers, for sure. Thank you.

Wendy Christiansen

"Highly recommend! "

I stopped by Kelly Ford one day to check out the Ford Flex. Faith Konyha showed me all of the features and took me for a test drive. She introduced me to Vinny, her sales manager, and we looked at some numbers to see if would fit in my budget. I left that day without feeling any pressure to buy. I returned about a week later with my kids to show them the vehicle and let them check out everything. They checked out EVERYTHING and Tristan and Mike were very accomodating. They even impressed the kids by showing the self park feature of the Flex. Sadly, Faith had been out sick since the day after I met her. We left that day, again not feeling any pressure to buy. I had to leave town a few days later. I received one phone call from the dealership to see if I was still interested while I was gone. My husband and I decided on the Flex and set up an appointment for a Sunday. We met Casey when we arrived because Faith was still out sick. I told Casey everything we had discussed with Faith. Mike, a sales manager, whom I had met before, assisted us with the transaction. Everything was straightforward and hassle free. Everyone was helpful, honest and friendly. Our kids enjoyed free popcorn and cartoons in the lounge while we filled out and signed paperwork with Sandy. We happily drove our new Flex off the lot within 2 hours. Casey made sure that the insurance company was contacted the next day and Faith called to say she was finally back and wanted to make sure everything went well. Needless to say, we are thrilled with our Flex. We highly recommend Kelly Ford. Check them out if you're looking for a hassle and pressure free car buying experience!

schroeder92
4/26/2016

"Painless Experience"

I had been dealing with another local Ford dealership on the road to buying a Focus ST2, but a lack of transparency by the dealer led to the deal falling through. After that, I got in touch with Jerry at Kelly Ford and filled him in on what happened, including the price I had gotten down to at the other dealer. They were able to get the next level up (ST3) the same day, and I drove home with it that night for an out-the-door price that I thought was very fair. The whole process with Kelly, while time consuming, was relatively painless. Jerry was great all the way through, and was very knowledgeable about the car. I really can't say enough about him. Vinny, the sales manager I dealt with, was willing to get me a little more for my trade in to finish the deal right. Carlos, the financial manager, walked me through my options, and didn't fight when I decided to finance through a local credit union instead of through Ford. This isn't the Kelly Ford of 10 years ago. This team was willing to work the way I wanted (in terms of out-the-door pricing as opposed to monthly payments, etc), willing to make a deal, and more transparent than I had expected them to be. All in all a great experience. If my next car will be a Ford, I'll be going to Kelly first.

Truckguy321
4/26/2016

"Efficient and knowledgable"

I brought my vehicle in for service and we all know how we dread to go into a service drive Traci approached me with a smile and listened to my concerns and explained to me she would keep me informed through the process and that's what she did to say the least she was very knowledgable and knew a lot about my vehicle and was able to answer all my questions and if she didn't know an answer was eager to find it out for instance what type of transmission fluid was in my truck highly rec Traci Daly and Kelly ford !!!

Jlynn

"Rating"

Everybody at Kelly Ford was great especially the service department. I was greeted immediately at my car, escorted in and seated. In less time than I was told, my car was done and washed. Love them!

Dieselfan213

" Prompt and courteous"

Traci Daly and service team are great on keeping me informed on my truck while it's in for service, keeping me in the loop on the progress/ and or if any other issues came up during the repair. Thank you guys!

Michelle VB

"Excellent Customer Service"

I purchased a used Ford F150 Lariat last week. I noticed a small chip in the windshield that was in my line of vision. I could not find the card that came with the owners manual to reprogram the keypad on the driver side door and also I noticed a piece of rubber molding surrounding the driver side door had pulled loose from 3 of the pins that hold it to the body of the truck. I called and spoke to my salesman Reggie Morton and told him of my findings. Without hesitation, Reggie asked me what day and time would be convenient for ME to bring the truck in so they could address my findings. I gave them a date and time to come in for the keypad and the molding, I arrived and was met by Charlie Algieri who personally drove me to the service area where those two items were completed within 10 minutes. Reggie came to the service area to make sure I was being cared for and then I was escorted back to the front and on my way. The customer service I received at the dealership was beyond my expectations!!! As far as the windshield, they sent someone to my home to fix the windshield right in my driveway!!!!! This dealership is top notch!!!! I would highly recommend Kelly Ford to anyone purchasing a vehicle new or used, I can't say enough good things about the people who work here and the quality of vehicle I now have!! My apologies to the gentleman in the service department who helped me, I don't remember his name but he was polite, funny, quick and efficient.

1 - 10 of 1,000 results