Kelly Ford

776 Magnolia Ave.,
Melbourne, Florida 32935
Kelly Ford Info
About Kelly Ford

Kelly Ford has been serving the community for over 38 years. Come in and see what no hassle buying is all about.

About Kelly Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ddayka11
3/27/2015

"Love our 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan!"

After searching the internet for 6 weeks from Orlando to Vero, we saw many of the same vehicles at the same price with higher than average miles. Then one popped up at Kelly Ford at a great price with low miles and it was the upgraded model. I was sure it had to be wrong. Contacted their internet salesperson, Amanda, who responded immediately. Everyone was very friendly. No stress or pressure. Trade in figure was very fair. Amanda was a pleasure to deal with and we highly recommend her and Kelly Ford. Will definitely go through them for future buys.

Donho
3/27/2015

"Good times,great service and great car"

Buying a new car isn’t the most fun thing to do in life but working with Phil Pettus and the Kelly Ford team sure makes it seem like fun. My wife and I are a difficult team to combat if you don’t have a sense of humor. I have to say that Phil measured up and even though we took him thru our paces so to speak, he smiled all the way. He even put up with a last minute change in direction by me and helped us through the decision making process between two excellent vehicles. My wife and I are very pleased with our new 2014 Edge and the attention we have received since buying it from Phil, Ron and Cheryl. Special kudos to Ron Odem for guiding us through the paperwork and mixing it up with us even when had problems with the system. A Five Star dealership! Kelly is definitely on the top of my short list for buying my next car. 5 Stars guys!!

Ron Odem, Cheryl Shaton

JohnnyGumba
3/25/2015

"LOF + TIRE ROTATION SERVICE"

I was overdue for an oil change and on vacation in Satellite Beach; so I googled the closest Ford dealer and found Kelly to be the closest. I went into the dealer without an appointment and drove right up to the service desk where Lori greeted me and took my information; she suggested a All points inspection and tire rotation also. I am not sure what the price difference is; because they DO NOT have the prices clearly visible at the service desk like my dealer back in St. Cloud, FL, has on the wall. My F-150 was moved right into the service area for the oil change. I think it took about 45 minutes, I am not sure because I was in a fantastic conversation with Terry Longmore (customer satisfaction mgr) about global logistics and how the US has moved from a manufacturing country to a service country; and if companies do not improve customer service, then customers will seek out others who will provide that service..(hint hint). Well after the oil change, Lori handled the "check-out". I told her I was a Ford Owner Advantage Club Member; but there wasn't any information on the Ford Database. I told her that was not logical since I had a membership since I owned my 2009 Ford. What is the sense of having an "Advantage" membership when obviously it did not provide any advantage to me. I even showed her my documentation from my dealership (Kisselback Ford) where I was enrolled in the 5 LOF program and this one was for free. Lori tried her best to track down my information, to no avail. But, she offered to use the $10 off Ford coupon to lower my $48 LOF + TR to $38. I thought the price was above the average for our area, because PeP Boys offer the same for $19.99. For the most part, I was somewhat pleased that Lori tried to assist me and then offered the price reduction. I will definitely use Kelly Ford again if Ford has my Owner Advantage information and if I have coupons to lower the price!

Dimmples
3/24/2015

"Stress free"

I was in need of an suv. Being with my Ford F-150 for 17 years, it was really hard for me to let go but it was time. Everything was beginning to fall apart. I tried getting a new car close to home but I was turned because I have a few discrepancies on my credit. My daughter-in-law suggested I drive up north. I was not sure it my truck would make the ride but it did. When I got there, I was assigned Rodney and he is awesome. Easy going, detailed, and honest. The color that I decided on was not available but they were able to locate and they even offered to reimburse the gas. Got my Ford Edge a few days later in the color and interior and I am very happy.

Todd

isaac
3/19/2015

"excited "

I had went to Kelly ford only because my good friend Tristan Palmer said he got a new job at Kelly ford, I asked if they had any used f250s and I mean they sure had exactly what I wanted, great truck and awesome people there and the accountant was good as well as greg kroupa the sale rep, Let me restate that I only came to Kelly because of Tristan Palmer, I had been looking for trucks for awhile and came to Kelly ford

dondan
3/18/2015

"Another Ford"

We just bought our second Ford truck from Kelly. They took care of us again. My wife fell in love with my F-250 diesel and had to have her own, F-150 gas.

no1stockman
3/17/2015

"Bravo!"

My sincere thanks to Phil Pettus, Sandra Smith, Cheryl Shaton and all the team members at Kelly Ford for making my acquisition/lease of a 2015 Ford Expedition a truly pleasurable experience! Your dealership was recommended to me by a close personal friend, and having been a loyal Lexus/Toyota customer for many years I was initially apprehensive about changing brands. After my first visit to the dealership, where I first met Phil and several of the other team members, I was impressed with their professionalism, knowledge, and work attitude. Phil assisted me in every aspect of vehicle selection, and was diligent throughout the sale making sure my vehicle was appropriate for my needs. Through Phil, I had the pleasure of working with Sandra re: financing alternatives and post-sale with Cheryl re: my vehicle's systems/attributes. I not only look forward to referring business to Kelly Ford, I look forward to my next vehicle purchase later this year.

Cheryl Shaton

nicolemarissa
3/16/2015

"New Mustang"

After my experience here, I wouldn't go to another place to purchase a car. I'd recommend them to anyone, especially with Frank Saladino!

amgoltara
3/12/2015

"great vehicles even better people"

We have now worked with kelly ford for our third vehicle purchase. They make it as smooth and hassle free as car buying can really be. We have follow up from our sales guy and he had even come in on his day off for us to finalize the deal. This deal was pretty much set in stone after we text a few times, making it easy for me to ride over and sign after work, a quick in and out.

ttclack
3/12/2015

"Excellent"

Unlike other dealers I have had experiences with, this was quick and less than painful!!! Which I cannot say for previous dealers I have dealt with. I actually was dreading to go to the dealer, but Greg and Jim were honest and forthright. Questions were answered and they made sense . I was not leaving feeling like my head was spinning. If this experience is the beginning of a long term relationship with Kelly Ford (as I have yet to work with service.) It will be an excellent experience. Thank you Jim, John and Greg. I totally appreciate it. Tim Clack

Reviews of Phil Pettus