Kelly Ford

776 Magnolia Ave.,
Melbourne, Florida 32935
Kelly Ford Info
About Kelly Ford

Kelly Ford has been serving the community for over 38 years. Come in and see what no hassle buying is all about.

About Kelly Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Chey96
7/29/2015

"GREAT"

Very helpful, extremely friendly staff, was amazing at helping me get into a new car and at an affordable price. Would gladly go back for my next vehicle.

Lynn Carter

CalebKennedy
7/29/2015

"Great truck buying experience"

I called Kelly Ford to inquire about purchasing a new Ford F150. I spoke with Christopher Hill and explained what I was looking for in terms of truck and price. He assured me that he would be able to work with me to meet my needs and expectations. I went into dealership that evening on my way home from a long day at the office. Chris had an appointment so he introduced me to Casey Tucker. In no time at all Casey was able to find the truck I was looking for. With the help of Jim Ahlquist we were able to come up with a very fair price that worked within my budget. It had been a long day and everyone worked hard to expedite the paperwork process. Jeff Leggee helped me to finish all of the forms so that I was able to make it to dinner with my wife. Every single person that I dealt with was very friendly, professional, and courteous. This was the best truck buying experience I have had and completely exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Kelly Ford to anyone!

MikeLoree
7/28/2015

"The most pleasant car buying experience ever"

I went from finding the car I wanted online to pulling into my driveway with it in under 24 hours. The salesman, Chris Hill, was a pleasure to work with and the finance office went above and beyond the call of duty to get me an interest rate I thought impossible. As long as I live within 100 miles of these folks, they will get all of my business

Allen Insurance Associates, Inc.
7/28/2015

"Customer for life ! "

I just purchased my 5th vehicle from this dealership and will continue to be client for many more. The staff is friendly and easy to get along with and make the entire process stress free. Chris was very accommodating to my wishes and Charlie supported me through the entire process.

TimHowell
7/27/2015

"Refreshing New Car Purchase"

Was in the market for a new Escape, stopped by the dealership after work one evening just to see what they had on the lot. Salesman Phil Pettus was extremely helpful, knowledgable and patient in showing me everything they had. I have purchased 5 fords in the past and loved each one of them, but cannot say I had the best buying experience at the other dealerships. There was never any pressure to buy or lame sales tactics to upsell me on options or a more expensive vehicle. Found a vehicle I liked and left a deposit and came back a week later to complete the paperwork and drove off the lot in just over an hour. The whole process could not have been easier. The young lady in the fianance Department and the lady who helped set up my Sinc system and run me thru the vehicles systems was awesome. (sorry I forgot their names) This is how buying a new car should be! Great job Kelley Ford and the great customer serviced based staff! I assure you I will be back in the future!

Florida12
7/26/2015

"Knowledgeable and Customer Oriented Staff"

We were looking to purchased a used or new car within our budget. Mike Sullivan was our salesman and was very helpful in showing us cars we might be interested in considering. Once we settled on a new Escape, Charlie worked with us to get the price and payments where we needed them. From there we met with Sandra Smith to finalize the financial transactions. She was very knowledgeable of all the other options available for us. Was very patient in explaining all the questions we had. We had a very pleasant experience with everyone that helped us that day.

douyon2012
7/24/2015

"execellent"

Dave Periso was very help full to me ,the whole stuff are wonderfull and care for customers. His help make it very easy to go through everything in a short time i love it its a great dealer place to send others,thanks .

nervous buyer
7/22/2015

"Got what I could afford"

I went there really nervous wondering if I could afford a new car. Mike Sullivan was my salesman and he did not pressure me in any way. I went there knowing which car I wanted and thats what we looked at. Once that was decided the sales manager Vinny Amore helped get my payments where they needed to be. The only thing I wish was they would talk about the extra maintenance and gap insurance up front before heading to finance.

Abiondo
7/20/2015

"New 2015 Edge"

WE stopped in to test drive the new designed 2015 edge. Our salesman Greg Kroupa is very knowledgable about the new vehicles. I drove a couple different types, SEL, Titanium and ended with the Titanium White Platinum paint. The ride is great on every vehicle. Everyone at Kelly Ford was great. I would definitely recommend to all my friends and buy again from Greg and this Ford dealer.

Lady Di
7/18/2015

"Purchased 2014 Ford Escape, our Ford truck totaled."

We met Dave Pariso on Thursday, July 16; he was professional, knowledgeable and not pushy, so we were stress free because our Ford Truck was totaled, other driver's fault! Both insurance companies continue to haggle! The dealership is very clean and the best well-kept restrooms we have ever encountered! Everyone we met at this dealership was kind W/huge smiles! We also noticed how nicely dressed everyone was, as well, which always provides a first impression of a company. Sandra/Finance also very knowledgeable and helpful as we completed the finance process (W/O an insurance check in hand!) We love our 2014 Ford Escape and have already talked to a few of our friends/family/neighbors about our great experience on Thursday and Friday (July 16 - 17) at Kelly Ford, in Melbourne, FL. Thanks for the popcorn and water, too! Diane & Steve - Rockledge, FL

Reviews of Phil Pettus