Kelly Ford

776 Magnolia Ave.,
Melbourne, Florida 32935
Kelly Ford Info
About Kelly Ford

Kelly Ford has been serving the community for over 38 years. Come in and see what no hassle buying is all about.

About Kelly Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Trucker515
8/29/2015

"Very Satisfied "

I was completely satisfied with the staff at Kelly ford they were very helpful and courteous too my needs and what I wanted it took a little time but at the end I left with a new car

al.c
8/26/2015

"Painless buying process "

All the sales staff were very friendly and helpful. They were eager to answer any questions I had and I never once felt the dreaded high pressure sales tactics. The dealership had a broad inventory of vehicles and I was able to drive away happy in my new 2015 Ford Focus. The salesman I dealt with was John Alligood who was great. Again, all around a pleasant and painless experience.

AFPA
8/24/2015

"Top-Notch customer service with a smile!"

I had the pleasure of working with Phil and Charlie at Kelly Ford last week. When we couldn't get the numbers to work for the Mustang I was initially interested in, we shook hands and I thanked them for their excellent service. I hadn't made it home by the time Phil called me back asking if he could search other dealers to find a car that would fit my budget and still meet my expectations. Two days later I was sitting in my new 2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium...he even found the color I wanted! I love the car and can't speak highly enough of the customer service Phil and Charlie provided. I've bought many cars but this was by far the most pleasant buying experience I've had!

VLG&SCG
8/20/2015

"A Great Car Buying Experience !"

Chris Hill provided excellent sales service from the "get-go". He is very professional, well informed, and a pleasure to work with. Chris is one of those people you just feel comfortable with right away. He is easygoing but straightforward. He is always available and eager to help with any requests we have. We are so glad to have Chris as OUR salesman because he truly made our buying experience delightful. We wouldn't hesitate recommending Chris or coming to him for another purchase if we need one.

EXEDTCHR
8/17/2015

"Great Sales!"

I was very happy with my salesman Mike Casey. Not only did I see him at work with my car purchase, but I also was able to see him work with my daughters car purchase as well. He was very professional in all aspects. He made sure I understood each step and even moved my things out of the old car into the new one! He explained all the new info related to the "workings" in the car interior. I also would like to give a shout out for Daphane in the finance department. They were able to help me very much in that department as well. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my purchases, this being the 3rd Ford we have purchased from Kelly. Thanks again guys and keep up the good work!

Daphane in sales

Beachwalker
8/13/2015

"Service has nosedived."

Last two efforts at service: 1st one, called three times to take car in and get estimate on side view mirror damage, never got a call back. Last message, I asked to transfer to the head of sales to give feedback on this as I was looking at trading in to a newer model as well but unhappy over the lack of service. He also never called me back. Last one, called about a recall notice. Scheduler didn't know if they had the parts, so she told me I had to go to their parts dept and explain the recall to them. Then, if they had the part, I was to call the scheduler back to set up a time. Had to leave message for the parts department, they never called me back. Called Paradise Ford the next day. They were very professional, no comparison. Not sure what is happening at Kelly Ford but they are falling apart. Bought through Kelly and had all prior work done through them, giving up on them now though.

9thhonda
8/10/2015

"Purchase of a new Ford Truck"

Specialed ordered a new F350 Diesel from Kelly Ford. My purchase was made thru Phil Pettus. Phil was very professional in all aspects with the purchase. I never had to leave a message on his phone for he was always very responsive and was available every time I had a concern about the process including delivery. He is very knowledgable about the technology in the new vehicles and spent as much time as needed explaining every detail. I would recommend working with Phil anytime and would contact him with any future purchase. Thanks Phil! Also Sandra Smith helped us with the financial side of the purchase. A pleasure working with her. She is very knowledgable in getting the paper work completed.

PDK
8/10/2015

"Kelly Ford was able to meet my automobile needs! "

Kelly Ford was not only able to meet my needs in the purchase of a vehicle , but they did what they promised. They were willing to make a deal. Our experience was professional and pleasant. Our sales agent Harold Paquet even drove me home when our family needed a transportation solution. ***** Thank you.

Amytruck
8/10/2015

"Very friendly and hassle free "

Harold was very helpful and listened to everything that I wanted in my truck. He went out of his way to open and look in every truck on the lot to show me what it would like for the items that wanted. He didn't push anything on me that I didn't ask for. He stayed in touch with me every step of the way until I came back to sign. Because of poor customer service and competitor dealer ships, I choose to come to ford. And now I will not be leaving.

tb123
8/09/2015

"2016 Ford Fusion"

When we went there, my mom said she didn't want to be harassed, and Chris understood that she was adamant about this, and to make the sale, he gave us space to go and look at the cars, and decide which one we liked. He was patient with us, and understanding. Chris was really nice, and friendly. He seemed very knowledgeable, and gave us some advice on how to handle some things with the car. We ended up leaving there leasing a 2016 Ford Fusion SE, and I love it.

Reviews of Charlie Algieri-McCarthy