Kelly Ford

Jay McEvoy, Internet Service Specialist, Kelly Ford

Jay McEvoy

Internet Service Specialist

December 07, 2016

"Phil is the "Go To Guy""

- Silversteak

Had reservations with solo purchase; pleasantly surprised with cordial treatment. Genuine interest from all the staff and no pressure. I'm a happy Ford owner. Thanks for all your help and have a Merry Christmas!

December 07, 2016

"Great Experience"

- COLE

I found this dealership online. Mike Casey understood what I was looking for and was responsive over the phone while I was not in the vicinity. Mike Casey worked to apply all the available discounts, so I knew I was getting a good deal. He was also flexible with my pickup date/time. The dealership followed up to find additional discounts, which made me even more satisfied with my purchase. The dealership and Mike Casey have consistently followed up with me to ensure my satisfaction. If I ever had any questions, I know I could easily contact them. One should definitely feel comfortable buying from this dealership.

December 06, 2016

""Highly Recommended" Great Experience "

- Momma Bear

Sales & Leasing consultant, Phil Pettus did an amazing job on making my daughters purchase a dream come true. My daughter found Phil Pettus online through Dealer Rater after her months of researching for a New Mustang. Phil took the time to understand my daughters needs, and to what exactly what she was looking for. Phil and Kelly Ford went the extra mile and found the car she wanted, and had it delivered within a couple of days. The staff at Kelly Ford are so friendly, professional, and will go the extra mile to see there customers walk away happy. I'm very pleased with Phil, and the staff at Kelly Ford for making my daughters dream come true. Thank you Phil, and thank you Kelly Ford.

New 2015 Ford Fusion, $42293