Kelly Ford

776 Magnolia Ave.,
Melbourne, Florida 32935
Kelly Ford Info
About Kelly Ford

Kelly Ford has been serving the community for over 38 years. Come in and see what no hassle buying is all about.

About Kelly Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Colleen09
2/05/2016

"What keeps us coming back again and again"

The level of service at Kelly Ford is in one word "Awesome". My husband and I have been repeat customers at Kelly Ford since my first Ford F-150, my two 4 door F150's and my two Mustangs. My husband visited the dealership with someone looking for a car. There was a fantastic Mustang 2009 that was there for less than 3 days and he knew I would love it. He called me and we were back that evening and I was not even thinking about a newer car. Our sales representative Chris Lefevre was fantastic. He went on two test drives with us, answered all our questions and was courteous, personable, not pushy, found out all we needed to know and followed through from the night of the sale to the next day when financing and car needs were attended to. He was by far part of a great team of representatives from start to finish. Again, Love love Kelly Ford for the service and quality of cars that they have.

mutley
2/05/2016

"Reggie Morton, Mike Casey"

Reggie Morton was by far one of the most professional people I have dealt with. He was knowledgeable, courteous, and very helpful. He was not pushy - showed me what I wanted to see - took me on a demo that was remarkable. Followed up after deal. Mike Casey actually sealed the deal by giving me what I wanted for a trade in. Overall a very professional organization.

Joe PT
2/05/2016

"courteous, honest, friendly, professional experience"

Right from the first contact I had, after looking at inventory on-line, the experience with Kelly Ford was amazing. I spoke to Casandra on the phone and decided to come in for a test drive. At the dealership, when we mentioned her name, employees immediately had her come to meet me (polite and courteous)! She introduced us to Greg Kroupa who took time to explain the vehicle in great detail with no pressure talk. He was honest, clear and fair (even carefully inspected the vehicle before the final sale and had a "few issues" taken care of). Richard Stewart who completed all the paperwork took extra care with details to help me finalize everything. I will be back to Kelly Ford for future vehicles because of this experience! Yes, as Greg stated, "we're like a family here". Thank you! Joe

Our first e-mail and phone contact with Cassandra!

Kuehn, carl
2/04/2016

"Best car buying experience "

Knowledgeable, courteous, experienced and listened to my needs. Deal took no time at all. Spent time after the sale explaining.all necessary details on options and car operation best experience ever. They have a customer for life

Gary/mary
2/04/2016

"Friendly,not pushy, but professional."

We have purchased 3 cars at Kelly ford since moving to Florida. We have always been happy with them. Jerry Butler and Mike Casey were very helpful . Curtis, the tech guy, was so helpful in teaching us to use all the new technology ...we are not very computer savvy . He has a very nice way of making you feel comfortable with it,very nice young man. See you again n 3 years. thanks.

Curtis, in customer relations

Cagy
2/03/2016

"Nice and Easy"

Everyone very helpful, answered all my questions and, best of No high pressure all, no surprise fees at closing. No delays in service, and service was completed on time. No high pressure sales pitch.

Cheryl Shaton

fusiongal

"Customer for life!!!!"

Casey Tucker was an awesome sales consultant . I advise anyone who's considering purchasing a car from him just VISIT him at the dealership. Don't think twice about it!. Very knowledgeable, patient, and honest. Feels like you're buying from Family. This is my second vehicle that I bought from him and won't be my last. Cheryl spent an hour with me my new Fusion. What a prefect team and Kelly Ford is lucky to have them as an employee. Thank you Casey, Cheryl, Vinny, Mike, Jim, and Carlos. TOP NOTCH dealership and sales team.

M&m1967
2/02/2016

"Harold, Susan, and Curtis"

Harold and Susan where very helpful, respectful, and knowledgeable. We had a very fun time with each of them. And my mother is going to return in a year and a half to lease another car from Harold. And I would also like to mention Curtis while I didn't spend a lot of time with him, the time I did spend was very pleasant and I learned a lot about all my cars gadgets through him. So thank you very much for allowing my mother and I to purchase a car from the three of them!!!!!

Curtis ( I can't remember his last name)

Ronit Meyers

"My new truck"

I meet an amazing people and special Rob Saslow the sales Consultant. He was great my rate for him is five stars. Ronit meyers Thank you

sonnyt23
1/31/2016

"Outstanding & Smooth Transaction"

Best car dealership experience ever. The Kelly Ford team led by Chuck Cooper produced the quickest and most positive purchase transaction in my 30 years of buying cars. Chuck demonstrated extreme professionalism, courtesy and knowledge in crafting a transaction that my family was thrilled with. Jim Ahlquist provided the ratification of the deal in no nonsense fashion....which was much appreciated by this long-term buyer. Carlos Arciniegas went through the financial details without a pause and was friendly and courteous all the way through. These Kelly Ford employees deserve special recognition for a job well done. They listened to my needs and delivered exactly what we were after. If you want a great deal on a Ford without the nonsense ....go see Chuck and Jim!

Reviews of Carlos Arciniegas