Kelly Ford

Kelly Ford

Call
Kelly Ford Info
About Kelly Ford

Kelly Ford has been serving the community for over 38 years. Come in and see what no hassle buying is all about.

About Kelly Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Outstanding Salesman and Customer Serivce"

From all associates that worked at Kelly Ford , Managers, Sales, Office I found that this staff is not only extremely knowledgeable, very helpful with what customers concerns sere. What I also liked, they didn't push you into something. They made suggestions if you and let you make the final decision.

"Ask for the Sheriff!!!"

My husband and I normally dread the new car buying experience- but not with Sheriff! We knew what we wanted to buy and Sheriff J.W. assisted us from start to finish with the type of customer service that is hard to find and with no pressure or haggling. We also appreciate the follow-up. We love our new Transit, thanks Sheriff!

"Great Customer Service"

My husband and I purchased a used truck last night. I just wanted to pop in and give our sales rep a thumb's up. We think he did a great job. He was respectful, knowledgeable, and avoided the high pressure sales techniques most people find offensive. He listened to what we were looking for and showed us the products in that line without the game playing processes we have grown to expect at car dealerships . Chris is a refreshing asset to your sales staff and it was very nice to have a salesman so down to earth. Thank you Kelly Ford, and especially Chris Hill.. Tammy Lett & Ricky Lett

"Purchasing experience"

We LOVE our 2015 Ford Escape Titanium. On October 23,2014 we decided at the last minute to take a drive to Kelly Ford to just see what they had to offer. When we arrived that evening we were greeted by Todd whom had so much patience with us, the we met Vinny. We drove about 5 different vehicles. The very last vehicle that we looked at was the Escape. There was NO PRESSURE what so ever to purchase a vehicle. Before everything was concluded we had the privilege of meeting Charlie, Richard, and John. Not one of these gentlemen ever pressured us into anything. They made us feel so welcomed for being there, by the time we left we felt like family. Richard was VERY knowledgeable on all the accessories and took his time explaining each one. We will definitely be going back and recommending each one of them to everyone that we know. Thank you gentlemen for a wonderful experience, patience, your time staying after hours and everything that you did for us that night.

"Awesome!!"

Sheriff was a wonderful salesman and worked with our needs and didnt feel the need to pressure us. Incredible experience with the sheriff. Wife and I are extremely happy with our 2014 Escape and 2013 Fusion.

"PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL CAR-BUYING EXPERIENCE"

We were in need of a minivan for our growing family, and I contacted Frank from internet sales to let him know what we were looking for. He got back within a week's time and had found the ideal vehicle for us. He was patient and answered all my questions, taking a lot of the anxiety out of the experience of such an important financial decision. Also, Christian in the finance department was very personable and helpful. The sales manager also went the extra mile to earn our business and I did not meet a single person who was not friendly. Another sales associate even allowed my son who loves Mustangs to sit in it and dream a little :) I would definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Thank you, Kelly Ford! Chris

"100 customer satisfaction"

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Kelly Ford in the past 10 years. The service was just as great 10 years ago. The staff is knowledgable and very friendly. I worked with Chris Hill during this purchase of my new F150. Chris was professional and made me feel like family from the start. There were a few kinks during the negotiate that were handled by Charlie McCarthy. Charlie was more than accommodating and sealed the deal. I truely felt like I stole from the dealership. Not sure if anyone else has gotten a better deal than I have during this purchase. When finalizing paperwork, Christian Dukes was warm and a pleasure to speak with. I felt like I had the red carpet treatment. I defiently recommend this dealership and staff!

"EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE"

I passed the following on to Carlos and Rick. This is the First FORD I have owned since a 1970 Maverick. This is the FIRST CAR DEALER I have been to that I have NOT felt like I have been messed with, had NOT had sales AND Management talk out of both sides of their mouths, just to get me to do a deal, and then hear "well we didn't say that" or "we can't do that". Rick West was very patient with me as was Carlos Arciniegas. I REALLY like Charlie Algieri-McCarthy's no nonsense and can do attitude, makes you want to come back and do business and also refer people to Kelly Ford. When I had to bring my truck in for service this morning, Carlos handed me over to Judy in the service dept. who somehow got a fast response from Enterprise for a rental. Judy then called me about 2 hours later and told me how long my truck was going to be gone, and she was very apologetic that they would have to keep it overnight. My previous experience with dealers was "well your vehicle is broke, we have to keep it, and the rental car places are in the phone book". GREAT EXPERIENCE !!!!

John (a Mechanic) in the Service Dept.

"Wonderful Experience"

As I told Rick West and Carlos Archiniegas. This the 1st FORD I have purchased, since a brand new Ford Maverick in 1970. I have been researching Ford F150's for some time, and I am very impressed. I am especially pleased to have met Charlie Algieri-McCarthy. I REALLY like his no nonsense/can do attitude, his personality fits mine very well. Charlie has the "what's the problem, how do we fix it and when", demeanor, I can relate to that very well. My experience at Kelly Ford was really good and I will not hesitate to refer my friends to Kelly Ford. I also want to thank Judy for getting a rental for me while my truck is being worked on. She also called me about 2hrs later very apologetic, and said they'd have to keep my truck overnight and for most of the next day. Keep up the good work.

"It was a pleasure!"

Thank you Sheriff for making us feel so comfortable. It was a wonderful and exciting experience! I did not meet a person in business like you before. But I always believed and knew that there are good hearted ones out there! I really appreciate it you spending hours with us until we finally were able to decide what we want. Thanks for your patience and advises, thanks for sharing some of your life experiences with us and being a true friend. Warm Regards, your German friends Sabine & Family

Reviews of Rob Saslow