Read Reviews Kelly Ford

Charlie Algieri-McCarthySales Manager11 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Kelly Ford

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Kelly Ford has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Kelly Ford

Kelly Ford has been serving the community for over 38 years. Come in and see what no hassle buying is all about.

Our Location

Shuttle Service Shuttle Service
Television Television
Vending Machines Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Best experience at a dealership!"

mdodsworth
8/21/2014 11:54:13 AM

My Review Of Kelly Ford:

For the previous two vehicles we purchased, my husband and I went through our credit union to buy our them. I was apprehensive in wanting to deal with the usual car lot visit. However, Chris Hill made it no nonsense and without any pressure whatsoever. He asked a couple of questions, we told him our needs/wants and price range and was able to get us a good deal. All without involving a "closer" or going back and forth. He answered all of our questions, no matter how trivial they may have seemed to someone else.

Chris did a lot of the leg work for us, emailed me everything I needed; and, with a test drive of a couple of cars, I found the right vehicle for us (2014 Ford Focus SE).

On top of all of that, I had texted him a service question not sure if he was the correct person to talk to. What do you know, he took care of the entire process. I didn't have to call anyone, he scheduled everything for me and will even handle receiving the car for me, if needed.

It was a pleasant surprise to deal with someone knowledgeable and helpful to go above and beyond what we were so used to. He is a gem. But, from reading some of the other reviews, Kelly Ford seems to have quite of few gems in the mix.

I look forward to telling everyone about my experience.

"Great customer service!"

shelbwoo
8/20/2014 8:23:35 AM

John HensonJohn Henson
Tommy McGeeTommy McGee
Sandra SmithSandra Smith

My Review Of Kelly Ford:

I recently purchased a vehicle from Kelly Ford. We met John Henson on our first trip there, at this point we were just looking. He was extremely helpful but not "pushy" which is what we liked. We left that day and a few days later I decided I was ready to purchase so I contacted John and set up a time to meet. He remembered exactly what I wanted and helped me find the perfect car. Then he took us to Tommy and we were all able to collectively make an agreement. This was my first time buying a car on my own and I'm so glad I came to Kelly Ford. Everyone was extremely helpful and straight up. I would definitely recommend this dealership and John Henson.

Twitter
"This makes our second vehicle from Kelly Ford."

klenroberts
8/16/2014 9:35:28 PM

Frank SaladinoFrank Saladino

My Review Of Kelly Ford:

We bought an F150 from Frank in December and were so satisfied with the entire process that we came back to Frank to get our Focus. Frank made our buying process such an easy and stress free process. He really makes you feel welcome and like family. We will always rely on him for our vehicle purchases.

"We're back!"

NoleNGator
8/16/2014 12:20:29 PM

My Review Of Kelly Ford:

We had a "hiccup" with a sales person a few years ago at Kelly Ford, and were not eager to return. However, while my husband was diligently searching the internet for Ford deals, kept returning to the Kelly Ford website because of the great deals. We headed down from Cocoa to go check them out. Phil Pettus was our salesperson who never even skipped a beat when we arrived and informed him we wanted to look at used Fusions rather than the brand new Escapes that he had spoken about with my husband on the phone. I found a great 2 year old Fusion at a price I was pleased with and the process was very seamless. I love my car that is in brand new condition!! The business end of the deal with Christina Dukes was pleasant, also.

"Escape"

Jrose8
8/12/2014 3:13:53 PM

Charlie Algieri-McCarthyCharlie Algieri-McCarthy
John KirbyJohn Kirby
James (Sheriff) WitherspoonJames (Sheriff) Witherspoon

4.4

My Review Of Kelly Ford:

Sheriff was the salesperson. When we went in to do paperwork, it was not a done deal though. I was not happy or comfortable with the 10% intrest rate. John Kirby helped me out with that though. We decided to have my mom Co sign. He was very patient with us. He made me feel very comfortable with buying the car. I would definitely recommend him to Anyone.

Twitter
"Excellent all around car buying experience"

dlestes79
8/7/2014 10:59:32 PM

My Review Of Kelly Ford:

The team at Kelly Ford worked diligently to get me into a new Escape on my terms. They went above and beyond my expectations. They are the most people friendly staff i have encountered when buying a car. They are not sales people, they are people people.

Twitter
"New F150 King Ranch at a fair price including great trade"

jackngator
8/7/2014 2:00:23 PM

Rick WestRick West

My Review Of Kelly Ford:

I had a price in mind that I was willing to pay for a new F150 King Ranch and a price that I was willing to take for my older vehicle. Kelly Ford met both of my prices and worked well with me to get there. I did not feel like they were playing games with me either.

They were super busy that day and I ended having to wait for the delivery of my truck (detailing, etc.) and the entire team was very apologetic. They truly went out of their way to make me feel like a valued customer.

I will go back to Kelly Ford.

Twitter
"Great Purchasing Experience with the Kelly Sales Team!"

fearsmike
8/4/2014 1:35:07 PM

Charlie Algieri-McCarthyCharlie Algieri-McCarthy
Vinny AmoreVinny Amore
Judy DalyJudy Daly
Dave McCabeDave McCabe

My Review Of Kelly Ford:

My experience in buying our 2003 Ford F150 FX4X4 was exceptional. I made my initial contact with Phil "Doc" Pettus using Kelly Ford's online site. The site was easy to navigate. Phil as well as all the sales staff I encountered were friendly, helpful, professional and very comfortable to work with. They were willing to negotiate very fairly with me and listen earnestly to my needs and budget. They gave me very fair trade in value for my older model Ford truck. My newly purchased 2003 Ford F150 FX4X4 is in almost new condition. Just an awesome vehicle! I am completely satisfied! I would most certainly recommend Kelly Ford to anyone looking for a fair deal.

Twitter
"Very helpful and informative!!!"

happyV
8/1/2014 10:53:36 AM

Rick WestRick West

My Review Of Kelly Ford:

From the moment I emailed for a request on my trade in everyone I dealt with was cheerful and positive and made me feel very comfortable.

Twitter
"Great Buying Experience ."

mandy1224
7/31/2014 6:12:22 PM

My Review Of Kelly Ford:

Got a awesome deal on a awesome new ford explorer, Chris Hill was our salesman and he was wonderful and funny and made our buying experience fun :)

Reviews 11-20 >>