Kelly Jeep Chrysler

353 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Jeep Chrysler Info
About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

The staff at Kelly Jeep Chrysler is ready to help you purchase a new Jeep, Chrysler or used car in the Boston region. When you visit our car dealership, expect the superior customer service that you deserve. With years of experience and training, the Kelly Jeep Chrysler team will get you into the Jeep or Chrysler that was built for you. Get the new or used car by Jeep or Chrysler in greater Boston that you have been dreaming of by calling or visiting Kelly Jeep Chrysler today. We are located a stone's throw from Danvers, Boston, Saugus, Lynnfield and the North Shore. Also, 70% of our Jeep Chrysler buyers are repeat Kelly customers. When you come back for service, you know us and we know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference when you enter the dealership, before and after you buy or service any vehicle. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon at our Kelly Jeep Chrysler dealership.

About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Joe
4/28/2016

"Janet Gadsby-The best Sales person"

Janet Gadsby is the only reason that I leased the 2016 Jeep sport from this dealer! She is trust worth person and give answered to all my questions with additional more information. She tried hard to meat my budget and recommending what I should do. She gave me the best deal. Listen to her carefully, what she will try to tell you!!! Thank you for your diligence, Janet!

pegjim1814
4/28/2016

"Gus was absolutely the best in helping us."

Gus was absolutely the best helping us this past weekend. Buying a car is right up there with a root canal and he made this such a smooth and easy process. He helped us tremendously. We now have a new Jeep that we absolutely love. We never felt pressured! Will highly recommend that people ask for him and would come back in an instant. All the people we can in contact with were just so helpful and great!

Harry
4/17/2016

" complete"

I have driven by the dealership for as long as I can remember! From the moment I arrived, I was greeted and completely made comfortable! I knew what I wanted but I didn't think it was possible, but I was given the utmost respect and consideration, needless to say I am the proud owner of a New Jeep! My sales consultant, Cristina went above and beyond to help me with my purchase!! She is a very knowledgable and educated young woman and I will be forever grateful for the time she took with me!! And by the way, I have also worked in the car sales business, so I not looking thru rose colored glasses! It was pretty nice to be treated with with simple kindness!

April 21, 2016

It's wonderful to hear how Cristina and our team assisted you Harry. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our team, it genuinely makes us very happy to hear that your visit was so pleasant. We always treat our customers with the utmost respect regardless of their situation. Congratulations on your new Jeep, and please don't hesitate to stop in again if Cristina or our Kelly Jeep Chrysler team can help you in any way.

Toby
4/11/2016

"A wonderful experience with Sales Rep Janet Gadsby"

I purchased a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Limited in April 2016. I had an idea of what I wanted for a vehicle. I walked in on a busy Saturday and right away I was taken care of. I had met with Sales Rep, Janet Gadsby. I told her exactly what I was looking for and she worked with me on getting me what I wanted. She was very informative about the vehicles I was interested in. I did get the best price from Kelly Jeep after researching other Jeep dealerships. I bought the vehicle on a Saturday and I picked up my vehicle to drive home on Monday! Janet was extremely informative when I picked up my vehicle and she went over the interior of all the electronics and made sure I felt comfortable before leaving the lot. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Janet. She was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles she was selling. Of all the dealerships I have dealt with in the past, Janet was far more informative during the purchasing and picking up my vehicle. And I am especially impressed with the follow up telephone calls from Janet after purchasing my vehicle. Renee L.

April 11, 2016

Hi Renee! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Janet and our dealership. We're happy to hear that Janet was so informative and helpful during and after your purchase. We'd like to welcome you to the Kelly Jeep Chrysler family, and hope that you'll work with us again for all of your Cherokee needs. Congratulations, and thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your visit with Janet this month at Kelly Jeep Chrysler.

Amf5484
4/07/2016

"I love my new Jeep Cherokee"

I was looking to trade in my car and lease a new Jeep Cherokee. I knew exactly what I was looking for as far as features and options and had a specific budget in mind that I could not go over. I contacted a few local Jeep dealers in the area and emailed back and forth with a few. Kelly Jeep had the exact car I was looking for in stock, so my husband and I decided to take a ride up and take it for a test drive. We met with Cristina Loarca. She had read through all the emails between the Internet sales department and I so she knew exactly what I was looking for. We took the car for a ride and of course I feel in love with it! She gave us a price that beat every other dealerships! She was so awesome, so easy to talk to and patient with us while we made a decision. I drove off the lot in my new Cherokee 2 days later! When I went to pick it up she sat in the car with me, helped me pair my phone and tought me how to use all the awesome features! Ever since I bought the car she has periodically emailed me to check in to make sure I'm still loving my new car. I have been telling anyone I know that is in the market for a new car to go see Cristina at Kelly Jeep! She will definitely work to get you the best deal possible!

April 11, 2016

We appreciate your review Amf5484, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Cristina. She does an amazing job of listening to our customers and it sure sounds like she did the same with you. We're so glad that you love the new Cherokee, and that Cristina has continued to follow up with you about your new vehicle. If she or anyone at Kelly Jeep Chrysler can help you out again, please don't hesitate to reach out - we're always happy to help. Take care, and congratulations Amf5484!

Jaybella#1
4/07/2016

"Super Sales Consultant"

Cristina was a Joy to work with,easy going, no hard sales pitch. I went to kelly Jeep dealership with my 13 year old daughter. She took the time to listen and made sure all our needs where met. We purchased a new Jeep Wrangler and we "Love It". Her attention to detail and her follow up after the purchase was excellent. I would highly recommend Cristina everyone. Jay & Isabella

April 11, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing Jay and Isabella. We are so glad to have helped you with your new Jeep Wrangler purchase. We're a family-oriented business and though we certainly enjoy helping everyone, it's especially satisfying to help a family get into the vehicle they really will love. We appreciate your review, and we look forward to seeing you both back at our dealership again in the future. Take care Jay and Isabella!

Ravesi's
4/06/2016

"Great Hospitality at Kelly Jeep!!!"

Horrible start to my day car all messed up but made a call to Kelly Jeep and Andrew T and Travis always there for us. Didn't even make it up there yet and car already available for me. Hospitality is always amazing there and on the phone..... Thank u guys

April 11, 2016

Happy to help out however we can Ravesi's! We're very sorry to hear about your car - but we always have your back whenever you need us. Hope all is well with your car now, and if you need anything else our team at Kelly Jeep Chrysler is ready to help at a moment's notice. Take care Ravesi's!

GinaP
4/05/2016

"Happy customer ;)"

I was in the market for a new car and saw an ad for Jeep. Having never driven a jeep (or even been a passenger in one) I was unsure it was the vehicle for me. I was set up with Cristina, she was very helpful and patient, showing me several different vehicles and helping me choose options. She knew when I was getting overwhelmed and needed time to think even bringing me a hot chocolate! From picking out my favorite (RENEGADE!), test driving different vehicles, going over numbers, and even suggesting stations for Sirius to program, Cristina answered every question I had with knowledge and without hesitation. This was my first car buying experience and Cristina made it easy and fun!!! Go to Cristina you won't regret it!!!

April 11, 2016

GinaP, we thank you very much for visiting Cristina and our Kelly Jeep Chrysler dealership for your very first car buying experience. It was our pleasure helping you find your favorite Jeep, and going over the little details that make the ownership experience worthwhile. We appreciate your recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit at our dealership GinaP!

Wild Irish kidney !
4/05/2016

"Very enjoyable and a trustable dealership !"

I went in to Kelly jeep and met Cristina who was very personable and helpful ! I was buying my wife a gift for St. Patricks Day . She and I have been married for 25 yrs , she turned 50 and most importantly she saved my life , all in 2015 ! She is totally Irish so I now am half Irish because I now have her kidney which she donated to me ! So now it's all about her ! She has many wishes that I intend to fill and a convertible was at the top of her list , so what's better than a nice Jeep Wrangler ? I wanted a safe vehicle she could get to work in safe and sound no matter the weather and also have fun driving any day ! Cristina was very patient and we looked at a lot of different jeeps and drove several before I finally picked one , which was tough cause I wanted them all ! Now my wife is very happy and I have a major case of jeep envy , but she lets me drive when we are out together and I pretend it's mine ! But it will be mine someday so I'm getting all the extra toys for it now and when I pay this one off ill be back to Cristina to buy my wife another new jeep and I'll get her old one that will be all broken in for me ?? So if you want a good place to buy a car come see Cristina maybe if your lucky she'll give you a hug like she gave me , she also shook my hand but the hug sealed it !! She's great and so was Tom MacDonald I bought a car here years ago and he was just as helpful then as he was this time , it was a long year for me and my family and I have learned to spot caring people thruout this experience and now intend to enjoy life and the people in it so get the things you like NOW and get started having fun with your people ! P.S. Be careful of your friends cause mine are a little angry as I have set the bar a little high for St. Patrick's Day gifts ! ??

April 11, 2016

Your story is a truly inspiring one "Wild Irish Kidney!" and we couldn't be more honored that you shared it with us and others. To hear how you adore your wife, and visited our dealership to give her the gift she always wanted is not only one of the most amazing stories we've ever heard, it's also one of the most touching. We cannot begin to tell you how appreciative we are that you visited our dealership to give the best gift anyone could ever give. On Cristina and Tom's behalf, we very much appreciate your time, your care, your business, and your effort to share the great experience you had at our dealership. Please know if you or your wife need anything at all, you are always welcome at our Kelly Jeep Chrysler dealership.

mwg1980
4/04/2016

"best car buying experience i've ever had!"

Cristina was so helpful during my car buying experience. She wasn't that nagging sales person that you think of when you go to buy a car. She was very professional and helped me get the exact jeep that I wanted at a price I was happy with. I would definitely recommend kelly jeep and Cristina to anyone.

April 11, 2016

Thanks for your genuine review mwg1980. Very kind of you to say such great things about Cristina - it's nice to hear that she was so great during your visit. No one wants a nagging salesperson and it's important to our entire dealership to be as professional and respectful of each and every person's time. We look forward to being able to help you again in the future mwg1980, and we thank you again for letting us know about your experience at Kelly Jeep Chrysler.

Reviews of Cristina Loarca