Kelly Jeep Chrysler

353 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Jeep Chrysler Info
About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

The staff at Kelly Jeep Chrysler is ready to help you purchase a new Jeep, Chrysler or used car in the Boston region. When you visit our car dealership, expect the superior customer service that you deserve. With years of experience and training, the Kelly Jeep Chrysler team will get you into the Jeep or Chrysler that was built for you. Get the new or used car by Jeep or Chrysler in greater Boston that you have been dreaming of by calling or visiting Kelly Jeep Chrysler today. We are located a stone's throw from Danvers, Boston, Saugus, Lynnfield and the North Shore. Also, 70% of our Jeep Chrysler buyers are repeat Kelly customers. When you come back for service, you know us and we know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference when you enter the dealership, before and after you buy or service any vehicle. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon at our Kelly Jeep Chrysler dealership.

About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

dodge runner
9/27/2016

"Pablo Is The man"

My Wife and i went to Kelly Jeep by a referral of a friend and her told us to work with Pablo. this was the best set up that we could have asked for. Pablo was straight forward, Helpful and considerate. At no point did my wife or i feel like it was just another sale for him, but was instead a friend helping out his friends. i would recommend Pablo to anyone who wants to get into a new or used car. he will do whatever he can to make sure you leave the dealership happy. Trust me if you walk though the doors of Kelly Jeep and Chrysler in Lynnfield ask for Pablo it will be the best decision you could make.

Tony
9/27/2016

"Guss killed it "

Came in with an idea and guss ran with it. I was put in the most reliable car for the best price, thank you jeep

HilaryPuglia

"Customer for Life!"

This was my second time purchasing a vehicle from Kelly Jeep in Lynfield and I will never go anywhere else. I get all of my maintenance done there too and always leave that place with a smile and peace of mind knowing i am not getting taken advantage of. Pablo was great from the second we met and made everything easy and pressure free. I went in to get my 2009 Jeep appraised for a possible trade-in and told him what i was interested in and he took it from there. He showed me a few Grand Cherokees online that fit my budget and preferences and then we went out to the lot to narrow down my options and took one for a ride. The rest is history!! He was very knowledgeable about each Jeep i looked at and answered all of my questions and concerns. Pablo made my expereince buying a car an easy one and I am extremely happy with my purchase.

Jteezi

"Visit"

My Experience was easy, fast and painless. Janet was knowledgeable, always available for questions if needed. The management was also well versed and met all of our requests.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team Jteezi - we appreciate hearing how helpful our staff was during your new purchase. Our team at Kelly Jeep Chrysler is always happy to be of help to our customers and hope that your experience with Janet will have you back at our dealership for any of your automotive needs in the future. Take care, and congratulations on your new purchase Jteezi.

Rosco68

"Experience "

The experience and no pressure sales are exceptional. We spoke to Yamen who was outstanding very knowledgeable and friendly. My wife and I were very happy in purchasing SUV vehicle. Price and service we received.

September 26, 2016

Congratulations on the new SUV Rosco68 - it was our pleasure helping you and your wife with your new purchase. Glad to hear that the pricing and service you received from Yamen, Larry, and our dealership was so great. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Missy
9/23/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

Enjoying my new Jeep Wrangler Great experience at Kelly jeep dealership Pablo was great to work with, he made buying car experience very easy All staff was friendly and helpful

September 26, 2016

Thanks Missy! We appreciate both your review and your business at our Jeep Chrysler dealership recently. We hope you'll work with our team again in the future for all of your Wrangler vehicle needs. In the meantime, if you have any questions we can take care of for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to Pablo or our team at Kelly Jeep Chrysler. Enjoy the new Wrangler Missy!

jenjason07

"Phenomenal Service "

I recently bought a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Beautiful and smooth driving SUV. I highly recommend working with Pablo Carvajal and Andrew Turransky. They both were very professional and friendly. Excellent service from an excellent dealership. Amazing experience.

September 26, 2016

Congratulations on your new Grand Cherokee Limited purchase jenjason07. We agree with your review - the Grand Cherokee is such as wonderful vehicle to drive (and look at)! We're so happy that Andrew and Pablo addressed all of your needs and got you into the vehicle you really wanted. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you again!

Soccer03

"Pleasant experience"

This was my first time at this dealership. Pablo was very helpful and professional. He was very easy to work with and responsive to my questions.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for your review Soccer03! Our team always tries to make sure our customers are taken care of and have all their questions and needs addressed. It certainly sounds like Pablo was able to do just that for you. We appreciate you taking the time out to let us know about your experience at Kelly Jeep Chrysler and if we can do anything else for you please let us know Soccer03.

nativeasian
9/22/2016

"It was a great start and I left purchasing a car."

Pablo is very professional and is there to fix any problems as soon as possible. I fell in love with the Jeep as soon as I saw it so I'm really excited that I was able to buy the car with their help.

September 26, 2016

We were excited to help you with your purchase nativeasian! Thank you so much for working with Pablo to get into the Jeep you fell in love with. Pablo and our team at Kelly Jeep Chrysler are here for you if there's anything else you need. Don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime, and we thank you for sharing your experience with our team. Have a great day nativeasian!

Rafael Santos
9/19/2016

"Great experience"

From the moment we arrived and looked for a car, it was simply a great experience and Cristina was key for our purchase. We are beyond excited with our new Cherokee and for the attention we were given till our sign out.

September 26, 2016

And we will continue to follow up with you and your Cherokee purchase Rafael. Thank you for giving Cristina and our dealership the opportunity to earn your business. We're grateful that you chose Kelly Jeep Chrysler to work with for your new Cherokee purchase. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with in the future.

Reviews of Pablo Carvajal