Kelly Jeep Chrysler

353 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Jeep Chrysler Info
About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

The staff at Kelly Jeep Chrysler is ready to help you purchase a new Jeep, Chrysler or used car in the Boston region. When you visit our car dealership, expect the superior customer service that you deserve. With years of experience and training, the Kelly Jeep Chrysler team will get you into the Jeep or Chrysler that was built for you. Get the new or used car by Jeep or Chrysler in greater Boston that you have been dreaming of by calling or visiting Kelly Jeep Chrysler today. We are located a stone's throw from Danvers, Boston, Saugus, Lynnfield and the North Shore. Also, 70% of our Jeep Chrysler buyers are repeat Kelly customers. When you come back for service, you know us and we know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference when you enter the dealership, before and after you buy or service any vehicle. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon at our Kelly Jeep Chrysler dealership.

About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

new mom
7/28/2016

"Came to the Rescue!!!!"

Bill Perkin, Service Manager at Kelly Jeep in Lynnfield came to the rescue when my jeep ran out of gas and broke down right off of Rt 1. I had my 11 month old daughter with me in the car. We were in a very bad spot. He brought over a canister of gas and put it in for me. He was able to get the car going. He really came to the rescue and saved us from a very bad situation!

Happy New Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners
7/22/2016

"SEAMLESS!!"

We loved working with three of your professional sales staff when we purchased our new 2016 Grand Jeep Cherokee this week from Kelly Jeep. Dan Wendt was not like any other salesperson. He was down to earth, friendly, enthusiastic and very knowledgeable. There was absolutely no pressure. He made us feel completely relaxed and able to make a decision. We felt comfortable on buying a Jeep from him. We, also, dealt with Larry Bousbaa and Alex Zamakis who also showed interest and keeping us happy. Look forward to future service department on maintenance of our Grand Cherokee. THIS PURCHASE WAS SEAMLESS!!! We will refer friends, clients and family to Kelly Jeep and Dan Wendt who was A+. Happy New Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners July 2016

d123
7/20/2016

"fantastic everything"

I worked with Janet, who was fantastic. She was very patient, well knowledged and and extremely helpful assisting me to the choice that best suited me. I even drove away that day with my new car. Couldn't have gone any better.

Tim

"To The Rescue"

I needed to get into a car quickly and with the right pricing, Kelly Jeep, in particular Sales Associate Dave Strazzere walked me thru the process patiently in a short amount of time, but more importantly SUCCESSFULLY. I'm very happy with the Jeep Compass I bought, and I'm very happy with the way I was treated at Kelly Jeep, Lynnfield.

Beach Bum
7/19/2016

"Fun time purchasing my Jeep!"

As a fluke, I visited Kelly Jeep Chrysler this past weekend to finally put to bed my desire to have a Jeep Wrangler. I was just planning on test driving the Jeep to make sure i really didn't like the way it drove, so I wouldn't want one anymore. Cristina approached me in the lot said "hello", listened to my "demands"for what I wanted in my Jeep "IF" I decided to purchase one. Boy did she hear what I had to say. She brought around a white Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, with everything on the car that I spoke of. I was bound and determined not to like it so I would no longer obsess over this Jeep. We completed the test drive and I was hooked! I enjoyed the "banter" we exchanged throughout the whole process. When I arrived to pick up MY Jeep, Cristina greeted me with the biggest smile! I wasn't sure who was more excited me or Cristina! Thank you for making what can be a stressful purchase, fun and exciting. I LOVE MY JEEP!

daniel_lindros

"Top rate dealership"

As a federal fiduciary for my 100% disabled military veteran younger brother, and as a sales minded businessman with a financial background, I found Kelly Jeep to be the only dealership that provided an excellent price with a sales process that sustained integrity and honor from beginning to end. We looked at Nissan, Chevy, Ford and a couple others. I highly recommend them.

Higs2013

"Nice and Easy."

Shopped several dealers and none were as transparent as Kelly was, between pricing for my trade and vehicle price minus all incentives and any programs we qualified for. Painless process we were in and out in less than 3 hours combined!

mikeschneller87
7/15/2016

"Informative, Stress Free Experience"

Pablo recently helped my wife and I lease a new Jeep Cherokee - Limited and the process could not have gone more smoothly. Pablo was informed and professional, and we particularly thought his demeanor throughout was exceptional. He even went the extra mile when it came to the insurance cross over, allowing for us to pick up the car a day early to accommodate our schedule. Thanks so much Pablo! We highly recommend this dealership for a great car buying/leasing experience.

July 15, 2016

Thank you and your wife Mike for working with Pablo and our dealership for your new Jeep Cherokee Limited. Congratulations on your new purchase, we're very happy for you both. It means a lot to our dealership that you had such a smooth buying experience at Kelly Jeep Chrysler and we hope you'll work with us again for any of your Cherokee needs. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else for either of you Mike. Have a great day!

Kathy4750
7/08/2016

"Christina made this an experience I truly enjoyed."

Christina was by far not pushy , instead she listened to my wants and needs. Guided me in the right direction for my budget so that my experience was smooth and pleasant. Christina put me in the jeep of my dreams and i couldn't be happier , as well as I made a friend. She will be my go to person forever . They are very lucky to have her!!

July 13, 2016

We couldn't agree more Kathy, we're very lucky to have Cristina as a member of our team at Kelly Jeep Chrysler, and we're proud to hear she was so helpful and informative to you on your recent visit to our dealership. Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your experience and congratulations on landing the Jeep of your dreams! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

trailhawk2016
7/06/2016

"Easy and no pressure"

Christina did a great job at providing us the information we requested, showing us the vehicles and no pressure sales. The experience was fast and efficient.

July 13, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with Cristina and our dealership trailhawk2016. We're glad to hear that she provided you with all of the information you needed and made the experience so quick and easy. If there's anything else we can do for you in the future to make your experience even better, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Reviews of Pablo Carvajal