Kelly Jeep Chrysler

353 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Jeep Chrysler Info
About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

The staff at Kelly Jeep Chrysler is ready to help you purchase a new Jeep, Chrysler or used car in the Boston region. When you visit our car dealership, expect the superior customer service that you deserve. With years of experience and training, the Kelly Jeep Chrysler team will get you into the Jeep or Chrysler that was built for you. Get the new or used car by Jeep or Chrysler in greater Boston that you have been dreaming of by calling or visiting Kelly Jeep Chrysler today. We are located a stone's throw from Danvers, Boston, Saugus, Lynnfield and the North Shore. Also, 70% of our Jeep Chrysler buyers are repeat Kelly customers. When you come back for service, you know us and we know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference when you enter the dealership, before and after you buy or service any vehicle. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon at our Kelly Jeep Chrysler dealership.

About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

philbrc
5/08/2015

"Jeep Patriot 2015"

I gave this a 5 star rating as I walked into Kelly jeep and met Justin Short told him exactly what I wanted the first jeep came up a little more than I wanted he told me wait a minute he was back in a minute literally and showed me a few more cars found the one I wanted. he was very courteous and polite would recommend him to anyone. Kelly was very courteous to finialy went in with the manager and he was the same no hi pressure had the jeep ready in one day so far excellent dealership hope it stays that way.

not sure who the manager was.

Bridget1
4/26/2015

"Artis, is the best thing to happen to Kelly Jeep"

I had a horrible experience to begin with and one that I am still annoyed about. Crazy noises coming from car, was told it was okay and couldn't get me in (even though full warranty etc and no rentals but of course). So I rented another car from a different company because I am a teacher and you know, I actually have to teach. Long story short, 3 people later and no call back from a manager. Honestly, I was on the brink of just turning in my car, selling it and just getting rid of it. I was basically crying in between calls. This was the first car I have done completely on my own and felt taken advantage of. Well, somehow I was lucky enough to receive a call from Artis. He knew I was completely over this whole situation and disgusted with Kelly. He got the car in, found the issue and had it ready for me to pick up. He connected with me and made me feel relieved. He understood how scary it could be and obviously that customer service is important. He introduced me to Beth who seems like an absolute doll. They are just two of the best people and that I firmly believe deserve a raise at least. They are making up for a lack of customer service from others. I have never written a negative review so I turned this review into 5 stars for ARTIS and BETH, and I recommend both ARTIS and BETH. I am sure there are other great people but I just did not have the opportunity to work with them.

tadasv
3/28/2015

"Great experience in purchasing new Jeep with Gus and Larry"

I have just purchased 2015 Jeep Cherokee from Gus Doughman and financing has been completed by Larry Bousbaa. These lad did a great job! I have been exploring three major New England dealerships. These guys managed to offer me what I needed. And I had high expectations. Great work lads! Gus followed through from the beginning to the end. Never felt pressured, always easy and smooth process to the very end. When purchase was completed he was even more attentive - made sure that I am familiar with my car and haven't forgotten anything in trade in. Thanks Gus! Larry is undeterred by any obstacles when it comes to financing, to say at least. It was pleasure to work with him. He is the man to get stuff done. I don't think there is anything more crucial to say when you need get great financing deal. Now I know Kelly Jeep is great brand with two great staff members.

Kelly Jeep Chrysler responded to this review

April 14, 2015

Hello tadasv! We'd like to thank you for sharing your experience with others on DealerRater, and on behalf of Larry and Gus we sincerely appreciate the kind words. You made a great choice with the new 2015 Jeep Cherokee, and we hope you continue to enjoy it for many years to come. We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to earn your business after shopping around, and we look forward to having that opportunity again in the future. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you tadasv. Thank you!

Bsanchez
1/09/2015

"Referred"

I visited another Jeep dealer the prior weekend and they dropped the price $300 completely unacceptable. I was referred by a dear friend And made an appointment to meet Saturday. Yamen was waiting for me and we went out for a test drive, he told me the nuances of driving a jeep and made it an enjoyable experience. The negotiations went well I believe I paid on the lower end for what the car is worth (that's what I tell myself) but the price dropped each time he went into the back room to "speak to the manager". I purchased a Black 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, it's beautiful. I found some issues with the car before I picked it up and they we're very eager to fix the problems and give me a loaner car until the problems were taken care of. Very pleased with the service and the whole experience.

Jacktgillis
1/09/2015

"Great experience in purchasing a new Jeep"

We were greeted in the lot almost as soon as we got out of our car. Another dealership did not bother to come out after 30 minutes of roaming their lot, so we left. Yamen went out of his way to call other dealerships with me to verify tha Kelly's price was the best.

darkman19
1/08/2015

"Great Experience"

I just purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee from Scott Lassitur. I have done business with Scott in the past and would recommend him to anyone in the market for a Jeep. He is personable and easy to work with. He also doesn't pressure you like most car salesmen.

LELemark
1/06/2015

"Great experience with Alex Zamakis and the whole sales team"

Website of Kelly Jeep Chrysler in Lynnfield has “We make it Easy!” as their motto. Few days ago I bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee from them. Can attest 100% that the whole team at that dealership lives up to their motto! The whole process from selecting a vehicle, discussing price, arranging the paperwork and, ultimately taking a delivery was a very very pleasant one. Seriously good people, seriously good organization and outstanding business culture. Alex Zamakis who I primarily dealt with was as friendly as he was efficient. He has a great deal of customer enthusiasm and does everything with a smile. He is just such a great individual and professional! Robert Page who we discussing the price was friendly and straightforward. Larry with whom transaction was finalized was efficient, friendly and proactive in following through all the steps of the process. Finally, as a last step upon vehicle delivery, Kelly warmly congratulated us with the purchase, checked that everything is all right and wished best luck. Nice touch! Wholeheartedly recommend Kelly Jeep Chrysler in Lynnfield as the place to get your Jeep/Chrysler vehicle.

bunkerhillbillie

"Wat to go Kelly Jeep"

Any time I can walk into a car dealership and ride home that afternoon in a purchased vehicle, I'm happy. My hats off to Erin and Corey, who both made the experience stress-free.

Corey Nance

keith slattery

"Kelly makes it easy…"

I have purchased several Jeeps and a Chrysler minivan from Kelly. Prior to going to Kelly, I purchased vehicles from other dealers, but never went back to give them repeat business. Gus, our salesman was great and so is the business office. We also service our vehicles there and always receive great service!

SZavaski
1/05/2015

"Recent purchase of new car - VERY quick turnaround"

I recently purchased a new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Kelly Jeep. Their staff was great. I had a very specific Jeep I was looking for (colors/features) and within one phone call, I was told they had it on the lot. I was already about to purchase from another dealership, however, they couldn't locate the black on black which I wanted. I went in that afternoon and spoke with Dan Wendt who was great throughout the process. As someone in sales myself, I know what it is like to get a bad "sales guy or girl." Dan took the time to hear what I wanted, let me take a thorough test drive and answered all of my questions in detail. When he didn't know the answer, rather than trying to BS me, he asked another resource and got the answer for me. I have no complaints at all and would absolutely recommend Kelly to anyone looking for a Jeep/Chrysler.

Reviews of Kelley Byron