Kelly Jeep Chrysler

353 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Jeep Chrysler Info
About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

The staff at Kelly Jeep Chrysler is ready to help you purchase a new Jeep, Chrysler or used car in the Boston region. When you visit our car dealership, expect the superior customer service that you deserve. With years of experience and training, the Kelly Jeep Chrysler team will get you into the Jeep or Chrysler that was built for you. Get the new or used car by Jeep or Chrysler in greater Boston that you have been dreaming of by calling or visiting Kelly Jeep Chrysler today. We are located a stone's throw from Danvers, Boston, Saugus, Lynnfield and the North Shore. Also, 70% of our Jeep Chrysler buyers are repeat Kelly customers. When you come back for service, you know us and we know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference when you enter the dealership, before and after you buy or service any vehicle. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon at our Kelly Jeep Chrysler dealership.

About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Michael W.
8/24/2016

"Personable No Pressure Service"

I visited there with a family friend who needed a used car. Our Salesman Dan Wendt took the time to know us personally and treated us like we were valued customers. No pressure to buy. My friend had visited a couple of other dealerships in the area and did not have a good feeling about them. She said when she walked in the door at Kelly Jeep Chrysler that things just felt right. Everyone there at the dealership was extremely courteous and professional. The Finance Manager Larry explained everything about the car purchase positively and with our needs in mind. We left there after purchasing a used Honda Civic and felt extremely well about everyone we interacted with and the entire sales process. We would both definitely recommend this dealership to someone who is interested in purchasing a Chrysler product or a used vehicle.

never fun
8/13/2016

"minimal stress"

I abhor buying a car and hold off as long as possible. This experience had minimal stress. The team worked to get me where I needed to be quickly.

PT
8/09/2016

"Pleasant and very attentive staff"

Very helpful throughout the process Patient and willingness to meet requests and budget of customer. Follow up was top shelf! I'm a repeat client and for the reasons I listed!!

August 09, 2016

We think it's very important at Kelly Jeep Chrysler to listen to our customer's needs PT. It is great to hear that Dave, Alex, and Andrew all helped to make your experience so enjoyable. We appreciate you leaving us a review and letting our team know how happy you were with your purchase. We very much look forward to working with you again PT. Take care!

Favalors
8/05/2016

"Gus was great"

Just purchased a 2016 Limited from Gus - he was great at every step. Thanks for a great experience and helping me upgrade into a new car!

August 09, 2016

Your absolutely welcome Favalors, we thank you for visiting our dealership to work with Gus on your 2016 purchase. We appreciate you leaving Gus and our dealership such a kind review as well - please let us know if we can do anything for you again Favalors. Have a great day!

Serna,2016

"Excellent service 😀"

Dan was so great, the car was suppoused to be delivered late , and he made it happened my son did not missed his swimming classes 😁 He delivered our car very fast. 👏👏Thank you Dan..

August 09, 2016

No, thank you Serna! We're happy to hear that your son made his swimming classes! It's the little things that matter to us at Kelly Jeep Chrysler and we appreciate you leaving us a review to let us know that you enjoyed your experience with both Dan and our dealership. Please let us know if we can help you out again Serna. Take care!

chuckpublic

"Very Easy"

I found the buying experience at Kelly Jeep Chrysler to be an overall great experience. Christina from sales was very friendly and knowledgeable. She braved the blazing hot sun several times to ensure that the Jeep I chose was the perfect Jeep for me. I eventually chose the one in the air conditioned showroom (sorry). I found there to be very little pressure. I visited other dealerships and Christina and Kelly Jeep was by far the best value and experience. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to find the perfect Jeep.

August 09, 2016

Thanks for working with Cristina, Robert, and our Kelly Jeep Chrysler family chuckpublic. Don't feel bad about your showroom purchase rather than one outside - it's our pleasure to help you however we can! We appreciate your kind comments about our dealership and the value you received at Kelly Jeep Chrysler. Please let our team know if there's anything else we can do for you.

kelleigh12
8/03/2016

"Friendly, thorough and Fair"

Second time to lease from Kelly Jeep. Janet was wonderful to work with and made leasing my Jeep grand Cherokee as easy as possible. I look forward to working with her again in the future.

August 09, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with Janet kelleigh12. We're glad to have you visit our dealership once again for another lease and we hope you enjoy the new Grand Cherokee. If Janet or any member of our team can be of more help to you, please let us know.

Bingomom

"Love alex"

This is our fourth jeep that we have purchased from Kelly, Alex was the perfect sales person , very professional, caring and wanted nothing but to get us the best deal.if anyone is looking to buy he's our guy. We will definitely work with Alex again, sandy and Paul costa

August 09, 2016

We're so glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Alex Sandy and Paul. Thank you both for working with us once again - it's an honor to have such loyal customers as yourselves. Our dealership is excited to work with you again - but if you need anything else in the meantime, from service and parts to another purchase, do not hesitate to reach out to us - we'll always be here for you!

Maryanneshannon
8/01/2016

"Awful experience "

Went in and waited 25 minutes just for help. After a 10 minute sell on how they are different from everyone else they tried to convince me I wanted a different car than I came to see. Repeatedly tried to get back to the car I wanted but since they were low on stock salesman didn't seem thrilled. Also priced a trade and they incorrectly reported info on our vehicle and way under priced it. Was offered thousands more at quirk keep the day before. This place is all the terrible car buying clichés in one!

new mom
7/28/2016

"Came to the Rescue!!!!"

Bill Perkin, Service Manager at Kelly Jeep in Lynnfield came to the rescue when my jeep ran out of gas and broke down right off of Rt 1. I had my 11 month old daughter with me in the car. We were in a very bad spot. He brought over a canister of gas and put it in for me. He was able to get the car going. He really came to the rescue and saved us from a very bad situation!

August 09, 2016

Oh no! We are so sorry to hear about your recent situation new mom. Running out of gas off of Route 1 is as you mentioned, a very bad spot. We're glad to hear that Bill was able to help out with a canister of gas. We're always here if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to let us know new mom. Take care, and drive safely!

Reviews of Janet Gadsby