Kelly Jeep Chrysler

353 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Jeep Chrysler Info
About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

The staff at Kelly Jeep Chrysler is ready to help you purchase a new Jeep, Chrysler or used car in the Boston region. When you visit our car dealership, expect the superior customer service that you deserve. With years of experience and training, the Kelly Jeep Chrysler team will get you into the Jeep or Chrysler that was built for you. Get the new or used car by Jeep or Chrysler in greater Boston that you have been dreaming of by calling or visiting Kelly Jeep Chrysler today. We are located a stone's throw from Danvers, Boston, Saugus, Lynnfield and the North Shore. Also, 70% of our Jeep Chrysler buyers are repeat Kelly customers. When you come back for service, you know us and we know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference when you enter the dealership, before and after you buy or service any vehicle. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon at our Kelly Jeep Chrysler dealership.

About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Rick S
5/24/2016

"Two " Good Guys ""

Just recently leased my second Jeep and dealt with Justin again. He knows the product, is very professional and very easy to deal with. I also dealt with Andrew once again and was very pleased with how I was treated.

jsamuelman
5/19/2016

"New to me 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee"

Picked up a CPO 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd a week ago from Kelly. Jane was professional and caring. I would not hesitate buying another vehicle from her.

May 20, 2016

We're happy to have been able to help you Jsamuelman, thank you for working with Janet and our team at Kelly Jeep Chrysler. We also appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us. Please let us know if we can work with you again Jsamuelman. Have a wonderful day.

Jds88
5/16/2016

"They make it easy!!"

Dealing with Stephen Sullivan was a great experience. They entire car shopping experience at Kelley Jeep in Lynnfield was absolutely wonderful. This is my second vehicle from the Kelly Family and will buy from them again as well as recommend them to my family and friends. I love my Jeep Cherokee and it was Made Easy! Thanks again to Stephen Sullivan for all your help. Jon Santeusanio Revere,Ma

May 17, 2016

It was our pleasure helping you Jon, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Congratulations on your Jeep Cherokee purchase, and we look forward to helping you and your family and friends at our dealership! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you Jon.

BrianC
5/13/2016

"Top Notch Experience"

My previous vehicle was a 2001 Tahoe. So I've been out of the car buying game for quite a while. My experience at Kelly Jeep was top notch. In less than 24 hours time I am now sitting in my new Jeep Renegade typing this review :-) Cristina was pleasant, knowledgeable, professional and efficient. I can't think of any way it could have turned out better. Thank you.

May 16, 2016

That's so wonderful to hear Brian, thank you very much for sharing your experience with Cristina and our team at Kelly Jeep Chrysler. It means a lot to know that you had a worthwhile experience at our dealership. We look forward to working with you again, and in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything at all.

LSierrBOS
5/06/2016

"Overall positive experience"

Working with Nick was really easy. He found a vehicle I wanted to purchase and did his best to meet my needs, my expectations and arranging for the financing of my vehicle. I'd definitely recommend working with him.

May 12, 2016

On behalf of Nick and our dealership, thank you LSierrBOS. We're so glad that the experience was so easy for you and we appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Take care LSierrBOS!

Eburke427
5/03/2016

"No conning "

I will buy another car from Kelly. This is the second time I have bought a car from them and compared to other dealerships they are honest.

May 12, 2016

We believe in transparency with our customers Eburke427. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and we appreciate your repeat business as a loyal customer of ours at Kelly Jeep Chrysler. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Laura ONeil
5/03/2016

"It was so EASY!!"

We had a wonderful experience buying our Jeep Cherokee last weekend. We love our new Jeep! Cristina was such a pleasure to work with. She was very knowledgeable and professional. We had all the answers we needed in less than two hours. Thank-you!!

May 12, 2016

Hi Laura, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with Cristina and us online. We appreciate you working with us to get into your new Jeep so quickly. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you Laura, and congratulations!

Joe
4/28/2016

"Janet Gadsby-The best Sales person"

Janet Gadsby is the only reason that I leased the 2016 Jeep sport from this dealer! She is trust worth person and give answered to all my questions with additional more information. She tried hard to meat my budget and recommending what I should do. She gave me the best deal. Listen to her carefully, what she will try to tell you!!! Thank you for your diligence, Janet!

May 03, 2016

Thank you Joe, we hope that Janet and the experience our dealership provided you with will have you visit us again in the future for all your Jeep needs! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feelings with us, and if there is anything else you need we hope you'll visit us again. Have a great day Joe!

pegjim1814
4/28/2016

"Gus was absolutely the best in helping us."

Gus was absolutely the best helping us this past weekend. Buying a car is right up there with a root canal and he made this such a smooth and easy process. He helped us tremendously. We now have a new Jeep that we absolutely love. We never felt pressured! Will highly recommend that people ask for him and would come back in an instant. All the people we can in contact with were just so helpful and great!

May 03, 2016

Hi pegjim1814, thank you for sharing your review with Gus and our team at Kelly Jeep Chrysler. We're here to make buying a new or pre-owned vehicle less root canal-like, and more enjoyable, and we appreciate you letting us know how we succeeded. We look forward to working with you again, and if there is anything else you need, please let us know. Have a great day!

Harry
4/17/2016

" complete"

I have driven by the dealership for as long as I can remember! From the moment I arrived, I was greeted and completely made comfortable! I knew what I wanted but I didn't think it was possible, but I was given the utmost respect and consideration, needless to say I am the proud owner of a New Jeep! My sales consultant, Cristina went above and beyond to help me with my purchase!! She is a very knowledgable and educated young woman and I will be forever grateful for the time she took with me!! And by the way, I have also worked in the car sales business, so I not looking thru rose colored glasses! It was pretty nice to be treated with with simple kindness!

April 21, 2016

It's wonderful to hear how Cristina and our team assisted you Harry. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our team, it genuinely makes us very happy to hear that your visit was so pleasant. We always treat our customers with the utmost respect regardless of their situation. Congratulations on your new Jeep, and please don't hesitate to stop in again if Cristina or our Kelly Jeep Chrysler team can help you in any way.

Reviews of Janet Gadsby