Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Kelly Jeep Chrysler
Call
Kelly Jeep Chrysler Info
About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

The staff at Kelly Jeep Chrysler is ready to help you purchase a new Jeep, Chrysler or used car in the Boston region. When you visit our car dealership, expect the superior customer service that you deserve. With years of experience and training, the Kelly Jeep Chrysler team will get you into the Jeep or Chrysler that was built for you. Get the new or used car by Jeep or Chrysler in greater Boston that you have been dreaming of by calling or visiting Kelly Jeep Chrysler today. We are located a stone's throw from Danvers, Boston, Saugus, Lynnfield and the North Shore. Also, 70% of our Jeep Chrysler buyers are repeat Kelly customers. When you come back for service, you know us and we know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference when you enter the dealership, before and after you buy or service any vehicle. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon at our Kelly Jeep Chrysler dealership.

About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

"Exemplary dealership"

The purchase of my Town and Country went to perfection. Everyone that I dealt with was knowledgeable and presented such expertise on this vehicle thank you again Paula Lawless

"Kelly really does "make it easy!""

I just leased my 3rd vehicle from Kelly Jeep! They have always been professional and courteous with me! Janelle contacted me to remind me that my previous lease was coming due. I then proceeded to challenge her on different models of Grand Cherokees - from the Laredo, the Laredo Altitude and the Limited. She explained the differences of the models, and gave me prices for each based on the mileage I gave her (15k and 20k). And the prices were VERY good! They came in lower than I had anticipated! Lower than my last lease! With the information Janelle gave me, I was able to shop and compare with other dealers. Kelly was always the lowest! So when I walked in to the dealership, I knew the model and the price I was going to pay! There was no haggling or negotiating. Just the car and the price I wanted! My advice, if you are looking to buy/lease a new car.....contact Janelle in internet sales! Then shop around. You will find the best price and a huge selection of vehicles to choose from at Kelly! And Artis Purdie is the BEST in service! He will take very good care of you when you need to have your new vehicle serviced! Like I said, this is my 3rd lease from Kelly. I know I will go back to Kelly for my 4th!

"lost another customer"

I recently experienced trouble with my jeep and the dealership was NEVER able to find a solution for it. They were so persistent that the vehicle was fine, found no issues, and was told it was ok to drive. WRONG! After picking it up on several occasions, I would drive it off the lot and yet again, had the same malfunction at least 6-8 times within the past 3 months. My jeep was towed a total of 6'xs because of their bad judgement and kept it for weeks because of their lack of knowledge. Thanks to Kelly... I got rid of this jeep. HORRIBLE customer service in their service dept! DO NOT buy your next vehicle at any Kelly dealership or you will regret it for life.

July 24, 2014

We apologize that you did not have a better experience with us. We believe the issue with your Jeep was caused by an after-market remote starter system being installed improperly. As you know, we suggested that you have the system removed by the installer so at the very least, we could rule that out as a possible cause of the issue. You did not want to have the system removed so we attempted many different solutions to try to resolve the issue and allow you to keep the remote start system. We also agreed to perform much of the labor free of charge in addition to providing free rental vehicles while trying to rectify the intermittent problems you were experiencing. Again, we apologize that we were not able to resolve your issue to your satisfaction.

"Leasing at Kelly Jeep was ''EASY''"

The whole Kelly Jeep experience was wonderful.I had already put a deposit on a Jeep at a local dealership but they couldn't get me the car.I contacted Kelly Jeep and talked to Justin and Erin. I told them I didn't want to travel 80 miles if they didn't think they could match the deal I had with the other dealership.When we arrived Erin introduced us to Yamen.He was very professional and made us feel very comfortable.Yamen was not your typical salesperson.He was very attentive to us the whole time we were there. He went above and beyond to get the best deal on the new jeep. They even beat the other dealership's offer.When you say buying at Kelly Jeep is ''EASY" it really was.When we returned the next day to pick up the car,Yamen knew we were on a time restraint and had everything ready.He explained everything in great detail so we understood how to use the new features.I also enjoyed the full tank of gas!See you in 3 years if not before.It was well worth traveling the 80 miles to receive the service that Yamen and Kelly Jeep gave us.

August 07, 2014

You are very kind newjeep2014, thank you very much for your dedication to a great car shopping experience. 80 miles is certainly a long way to travel, and we couldn't be happier knowing your drive home included a smile on your face! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make this past experience even better, and we look forward to seeing you again newjeep2014!

"I shopped around at many dealerships before choosing to..."

I shopped around at many dealerships before choosing to do business with Kelly. They had a huge selection of cars available which really helped in negotiating the best price. Negotiating for a car is never a "fun" process, but I was able to negotiate a great deal via email and they followed through 100% on the deal. The people I dealt with online and in person were professional and courteous. I did not feel pressured into buying anything I didn't want or need, just given good information and allowed to make my own decisions. Delivery of the car went very smoothly - I don't buy cars that often, but they made it easy. I hope the car treats me as well as these guys!

August 07, 2014

That's our goal dcipher! We Make It Easy is built into our business model, so our customers know how easy it is to car shop at Kelly Automotive. We couldn't be happier to hear that your experience was so easy and pressure-free. Don't hesitate to let us know if we can help you again, and thank you so much for taking time out to review us and share your experience with others dcipher. Enjoy the new vehicle!

"Just wanted to express my gratitude to Artis & the..."

Just wanted to express my gratitude to Artis & the service department for taking care of a SRS issue i was having with our Dodge Nitro, he not only took care of the problem properly & in a timely manner it appears that the problem was being caused by a manufacturer recall & didn't end up costing us any money. Thank you, Tony, Autocraft Collision

February 20, 2014

That's wonderful to hear Tony. Thank you for sharing your experience with Artis and our Service team at Kelly Jeep Chrysler. We apologize for the recall issue, but we hope to see you back at the dealership again and look forward to helping you.

"I was not sure about buying a jeep because I have been..."

I was not sure about buying a jeep because I have been buying Mercedes Benz for the past 12 years. The service and attention that I got at the dealership from Mr. Moore far exceeded what I thought it would be. I am not only looking for a good reliable car, but it is important to me to have the customer service while I own my car. The service was better than anything that I have experienced at Herb Chambers in the past 12 years altogether. Mr. Moore talked me right out of a Mercedes and into the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and out of all the dealerships that I have been visiting (5 in all), he was the only one that impressed me. I almost bought a Range Rover the week before I purchased the Jeep and at the last minute my daughter, Niki Sella, who is also a customer of Kelley Jeep talked me into visiting your dealership and I am happy that I did. Thank you and I look forward to doing future business with you. Paula DeMaio

February 20, 2014

Thank you Paula, for both reviewing our dealership here online, and giving us a chance to earn your business. We can't thank your daughter Niki enough for her referral of our dealership and team, and we're so glad James and our dealership helped get you into a wonderful new Grand Cherokee. We too look forward to doing business with you again in the future, and if there is anything our team can do for you in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know.

"After visiting many dealerships in NH, I finally visited..."

After visiting many dealerships in NH, I finally visited Kelly Jeep/Chrysler after seeing an add on-line for a 2013 Jeep. I met with Corey Nance and immediately felt comfortable that he was the guy I need to deal with. Corey was very knowledgable with the product I was looking for and actually educated me with items on the Jeep models that other dealers had left out. He was very personable, polite and did not give me the "sales pitch" that the other dealer had done. I found the experience with Corey to be low pressure and comfortable, I can't remember purchasing a vehicle with such ease and feeling that I made the correct decision and recieved the best deal possible. I would (and will) recommend this dealership and Corey Nance to everyone I know looking for a Jeep/chrysler product. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful, great place to do business. Thanks Corey, love the Jeep !! Bill D. Middleton NH

Corey Nance

"I had an extraordinary experience with the sales /..."

I had an extraordinary experience with the sales / service team at Kelly. They could not have been more accommodating or helpful. Thanks to the BEST Sales Consultant, Janet Gadsby, and also the sales manager, Lucas Stecker, I got a great deal on my new Jeep, and they ALL worked together to get me the best possible deal. I would like to recommend Kelly to anyone I know who needs a car. It will be hard to ever buy from another dealer.

"I bought a brand new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland..."

I bought a brand new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland from Kelly right when they first came out in late 2010. About 50,000 miles later the check engine light came on with codes P0016 and P000B, which are a crankshaft position sensor and a camshaft position sensor respectively. A few hundred miles later the light went out on it's own, but the codes were still stored in the computer. I don't usually use dealer service departments, but since these were engine-related codes and I thought it was under warrantee I decided to have them take a look to at least document the issue. When I got there I explained the two codes and asked the service manager to have them verified and documented. He informed me of their $112 "diagnostic fee." I asked if that fee applied even if the parts were under warrantee and he said yes. I asked if the camshaft and crankshaft positioning sensors were warrantee items and he said yes, so I agreed to the service expecting no charge. An hour later I got a bill for $112 and an explanation that the sensors were fine, the engine just needed a "phaser cleaning," and that the sensors were actually not covered under the warrantee. I'm about 99.9% sure this "phaser cleaning" is BS and I fully expect the light to come back on. In fact, if you google "P0016 P000B hemi" you see references to an issue with the oil control valve that is resolved by replacing the valve with one of an updated (assumed improved) part. There's even a Star Case (#S1118000063) that refers to this so I know Chrysler is aware. So after spending well over $50,000 on a new Jeep they I was charged $112 and wasted a couple hours of my time to read out two codes that I already knew were there and run an automatic cleaning routine that most likely did nothing. I don't really care about the $112 dollars, I'm more disappointed that my otherwise excellent experience with this Jeep (I really do like it a lot,) was marred by a bad experience with the service department. Based on this experience I would not recommend Kelly Jeep's service department and will not be back.

Erin MacKenzie