Kelly Jeep Chrysler

353 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Jeep Chrysler Info
About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

The staff at Kelly Jeep Chrysler is ready to help you purchase a new Jeep, Chrysler or used car in the Boston region. When you visit our car dealership, expect the superior customer service that you deserve. With years of experience and training, the Kelly Jeep Chrysler team will get you into the Jeep or Chrysler that was built for you. Get the new or used car by Jeep or Chrysler in greater Boston that you have been dreaming of by calling or visiting Kelly Jeep Chrysler today. We are located a stone's throw from Danvers, Boston, Saugus, Lynnfield and the North Shore. Also, 70% of our Jeep Chrysler buyers are repeat Kelly customers. When you come back for service, you know us and we know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference when you enter the dealership, before and after you buy or service any vehicle. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon at our Kelly Jeep Chrysler dealership.

About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Richard2016
6/30/2016

"Strained at best!"

The overall sales of the vehicle was cloudy at best. I was supposed to have been told about the Internet price Only if I went thru Chrysler financial there would be an additional $500.00 off. They did give it to me after awhile. They did not give me much for my trade either. Also was not explained how the service department Worked.

Khoda1131
6/30/2016

"I had an amazing experience!"

I got my jeep Cherokee from Kelly dealership and Yamen was the gentleman who helped me with it. He was absolutely friendly and knowledgable and lead me step by step to chose a car that meets my needs. I highly recommend him! Also Larry was absolutely helpful with finance tips.

buzgym
6/29/2016

"Efficient and Accomodating "

Justin Short did a fabulous job showing us various Jeeps. He was able to clearly explain the differences and pros and cons. He got us an affordable deal with no glitches.

rmazin
6/27/2016

"Great Service from Cristina"

Christina was extremely helpful. She was not a pushy salesperson which made the deal a lot easier for me. I rather enjoyed dealing with her and she went above and beyond to make my experience much more pleasurable. Overall the staff was kinda and courteous, knowledgeable and made the deal very easy. A+ for Cristina and the staff at Kelly Jeep.

RGallivan
6/21/2016

"Great Experience "

My first time buying a new car. Pablo met every need I had and helped me work within my budget. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Pablo made me feel like I was the only person there buying a car that day! He really made the process a breeze.

midnight08
6/16/2016

""Wonderful Experience""

Normally never submit a review, however always research reviews prior to making a decision prior to purchasing a product or selecting a service. After a lot of research regarding car dealerships and where I would receive the best service and the best price I decided to go to Kelly Jeep Chrysler in Lynnfield MA. I contacted Pablo Carvajal from sales after reading all the great reviews he has received. He was patient with all my requests, was very helpful in finding the right car for the right price and was knowledgeable about the products he was selling. My experience was wonderful and I am pleased that I choose Kelly Jeep for the purchase of my brand new Jeep Cherokee. I would highly recommend Kelly Jeep Chrysler in Lynnfield MA.

June 16, 2016

We thank you for working with Pablo and our dealership after doing your research midnight08. Congratulations on the new Jeep Cherokee, and we appreciate you taking a moment to let us know how you ended up choosing our dealership over others. It was especially wonderful to hear that you were so happy choosing our dealership to work with, and we hope your experience leads to many more visits with our team for years to come. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do for you midnight08.

Killer

"You make it easy!"

Our entire experience was wonderful. Our salesperson Scott was very knowledgeable about the products he was selling. Haggling over price was kept to a minimum which led to a quick agreement. The end process of sealing the deal was efficient and professional.

June 16, 2016

It's certainly what we strive for Killer! Thank you for visiting our dealership. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and we are quite happy to know that you enjoyed working with Scott to purchase your new vehicle. If you need anything else again, we hope you'll let us know.

Kevin362

"Great communication "

Great communication and went above and beyond to get me in a brand new Cherokee. The whole staff was unbelievable. Would definitely do business there again.

June 16, 2016

Very kind of you to say Kevin, we appreciate your review and your business. Communication is key to our dealership staff understanding our customers' needs, and to hear that Nick, Tom, and our dealership communicated wonderfully with you makes us very happy to hear. We hope you do visit us again in the future, and we sincerely thank you for your review.

Jeep owner 2

"Great customer service"

Staff was very helpful in finding the right car for the right price. Cristina was pleasant and patient with all of my questions and requests.

June 16, 2016

Finding the right vehicle at the price you're comfortable with is very important to us Jeep Owner 2. We love hearing that Cristina was able to help you with that process and answered all of your questions to your satisfaction. Congratulations, and we hope you'll give us the opportunity to work with you again for any of your vehicle needs.

Alawi Habara
6/14/2016

"Hassle free experience "

My experience at Kelly jeep was great. Pablo was very helpful. I got the car on time. I would strongly suggest Kelly jeep to anyone looking for a new car.

June 16, 2016

Thank you for your recommendation and review Alawi! Glad to hear we were so helpful with your purchase and got it delivered on-time. We're appreciative that you chose our Kelly Jeep Chrysler dealership to work with, and we hope you'll work with us again in the future for any of your vehicle needs. Take care Alawi.

Reviews of Pablo Carvajal