Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Robert Page

Janet Gadsby, Sales Consultant, Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Janet Gadsby

May 21, 2017

"Very helpful, went above and beyond. "

- secret8

Artis was very helpful and communicated well. Always felt taken care of and like he had my best interest in mind, helped me with any issue I was avoiding and made it easy and resolved quickly.

Artis Purdie

May 19, 2017

"great service experience "

- mbowles

Dropped my van off for tire issue without appointment. They worked me in first day which was amazing. Artis also looked over the van and found some other issues which were covered under warranty so rolled it in with existing work order. Best service experience I have had, I will bring my cars there going forward. Artis was great, quick call backs and clear explanation of problems and work needed.

Artis Purdie

May 17, 2017

"Working with Kelly jeep service"

- CCGelzer

I had a very good experience with Kelly jeep service and specifically Bruce Wallace. Unfortunately, the issue I'm having with my jeep is still not resolved. There is a chronic leak somewhere in the vehicle, and despite the service department's efforts, I'm still getting water coming in. But the service department has been very attentive and has made serious attempts to fix the problem. This was my second visit for the same reason. Bruce has been very responsive and communicative. He always kept me informed and got me a loaner car.

Bruce Wallace