Kelly Jeep Chrysler

353 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Jeep Chrysler Info
About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

The staff at Kelly Jeep Chrysler is ready to help you purchase a new Jeep, Chrysler or used car in the Boston region. When you visit our car dealership, expect the superior customer service that you deserve. With years of experience and training, the Kelly Jeep Chrysler team will get you into the Jeep or Chrysler that was built for you. Get the new or used car by Jeep or Chrysler in greater Boston that you have been dreaming of by calling or visiting Kelly Jeep Chrysler today. We are located a stone's throw from Danvers, Boston, Saugus, Lynnfield and the North Shore. Also, 70% of our Jeep Chrysler buyers are repeat Kelly customers. When you come back for service, you know us and we know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference when you enter the dealership, before and after you buy or service any vehicle. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon at our Kelly Jeep Chrysler dealership.

About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

mt777
2/08/2016

"Service Advisor Fred Sylvester"

It is truly refreshing when you experience great customer service as it doesn't happen too often. Fred went out of his way to ensure my service went smoothly and speedy! I look forward to working with him again in the future.

February 12, 2016

Hi mt777, thank you for taking the time you share your review. We're pleased to hear how helpful Fred was to you. Looking forward to seeing you next time.

Ravesi's
2/05/2016

"Service roadside BOOM Kelly jeep does it just"

1 phone call and chrylsers roadsides assistance is right there for yea.Great communication and always on top there game.i bout my truck in January of 13 on the 15th.so slow leak out of the tire and BOOM Bill Perkins,Bruce @ service & of course the MAN Andrew is always there with right info to keep you moving.feels good not feeling like a sitting duck.Thanks for quick response Rita calanna a very happy customer

February 11, 2016

We are happy to hear that Ravesi's! Pleased to know how accommodating our service team was to you. Making sure you and your car are taken care of is always a top priority. Thanks for the review, have a great day.

Despinaandpatrick
1/15/2016

"Very good customer service "

With our first time at jeep I had a great experience with customer service, in particular artis. He accomadated with a rental when our jeep was there for a little longer and was very helpful. Will definitely be sending our jeep back tbere next time something needs to get done, thanks again!

January 21, 2016

Welcome to the Kelly Jeep family Despinaandpatrick! We are glad that your first time with us was a positive one. Thank you for your kind words on Artis and our team, we look forward to seeing you again.

sara13
1/09/2016

"Couldn't be happier! "

My dad was driving by this dealership the day after Christmas to get somewhere else when he noticed what is now my 2015 Jeep Cherokee. (Used- practically new! Only 6,000 miles) He stopped in and spoke to Kevin, an incredibly helpful salesman, and he quickly encouraged my dad to bring me in. I ended up going in later that afternoon and talked to Paul. We crunched some numbers, he helped me meet my budget, and handed me the keys! To this day he's called me once to ask how everything's going and emails me every so often. Very friendly guy. Now as for the car, I highly recommend it!! I had been wanting a jeep for the longest time and it has everything I need. Great features, smooth drive, and my daughter loves it! Thanks again Kelly Jeep Chrysler!!

January 11, 2016

Sounds like your dad drove past us at the perfect time Sara. We're happy to hear how great Paul and Kevin were and that they went the extra mile to help meet your budget. Jeeps are great cars so we can see why you've wanted one for so long. Thanks for sharing your review with us Sara, enjoy your Jeep!

WST
1/07/2016

"Stephen Sullivan"

Visited with Stephen on 1/6/16 to learn more about a Jeep Grand Cherokee and for a test drive. Over the years I have had dealings with 15+ automotive sales people. Stephen is one of the best. He listens, he knows his cars, no pressure, and you feel he's working for you rather than for the dealership.

January 11, 2016

That's great to hear WST! We're glad that you had the chance to work with Stephen, it is great to hear how helpful he was. Thank you for your review and enjoy your new Grand Cherokee.

JDOWNING256
12/23/2015

"Very satisfying experience ☺"

I was very impressed with the over all experience and service from the service department especially Artis.He treated me with respect and informed and updated me about my SUV.

December 24, 2015

A very satisfying experience is what you deserve JDOWNING256! Thank you for sharing your review with us, we are happy to hear how helpful Artis was. Happy holidays.

JOELLEMARIE.CHRISTIAN
12/19/2015

"Joelle Christian"

Justin was awesome to work with. He was very calming and happy and made the experience very pleasurable for the first time. Great Job Justin!

December 22, 2015

Thank you Joelle! We appreciate you taking the time to share your review with us. Thank you for working with Justin-we are pleased to hear how he made your experience a positive one.

JJCARBONEELEC
12/15/2015

"sales help excelent."

I was very happy with the help from your sales staff in particular Gus Doughman who makes you feel that he is on your teem. Thank you Gus.

December 17, 2015

We appreciate you sharing your positive feedback with us JJCARBONEELEC. On behalf of Gus and the rest of the sales team, we thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you.

Ebrown
12/14/2015

"This was a very positive ezperience"

The staff was patient, cooperative, and very accommodating so that I was able to drive off the lot on the same day that process began.

December 17, 2015

More than happy to accommodate you Ebrown. We are glad to know how smooth the entire process went for you. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else you need.

MYRA369369
12/12/2015

"Great dealership !"

Great job Janet ! Everything was above and beyond.. Janet was very informative and mew her information See you in a couple years Thanks so very much, Myra & Greg

December 17, 2015

Thanks Myra & Greg! We are glad that your overall experience with us was so great. We look forward to seeing you again, have a great day.

Reviews of Artis Purdie