Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Cristina Loarca

Alex Zamakis, Sales Manager, Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Alex Zamakis

April 21, 2017

"Very professional and exciting!"

- YuriS

We don't buy cars very often. This was my second car that I purchased here. Everything went nice and perfect. Leny made an appointment. Pablo was able to read my mind and showed exactly what I needed. Used Car Manager (don't know his name) calculated the value of trade-in (14 years old Jeep) lower than I expected, but it's ok. Cristina went over my financing options and was very professional and convincing. I and my wife are very happy with our new Wrangler.

April 20, 2017

"Awesome Dealership "

- Pats18

My salesman Justin Short was awesome he knew his stuff and he explained everything to me im glad and happy that i bought a Jeep from Kelly Jeep and from Justin Short everyone there was great and awesome my service guy Saba was awesome too he explained to me when i brought in my Jeep for service

April 18, 2017

"service call"

- Jeep owner

Service was prompt. Associates were friendly. Waiting area was clean.No pressure regarding additional maintenance procedures. Would, and have, recommend Kelly Jeep to others for sales and service.

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $30802