Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Kelly Jeep Chrysler
Call
Kelly Jeep Chrysler Info
About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

The staff at Kelly Jeep Chrysler is ready to help you purchase a new Jeep, Chrysler or used car in the Boston region. When you visit our car dealership, expect the superior customer service that you deserve. With years of experience and training, the Kelly Jeep Chrysler team will get you into the Jeep or Chrysler that was built for you. Get the new or used car by Jeep or Chrysler in greater Boston that you have been dreaming of by calling or visiting Kelly Jeep Chrysler today. We are located a stone's throw from Danvers, Boston, Saugus, Lynnfield and the North Shore. Also, 70% of our Jeep Chrysler buyers are repeat Kelly customers. When you come back for service, you know us and we know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference when you enter the dealership, before and after you buy or service any vehicle. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon at our Kelly Jeep Chrysler dealership.

About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

"WAY Above and Beyond......5 Stars is not Enough"

I have never bought a new car. I have never even been to a dealership. So, I was worried that even walking onto the lot, I would get swindled. Brian Kelly Jr, Andrew Turransky and most specifically James Moore made any preconceived notions disappear. Andrew sat down with me the first day and discussed my desires for the vehicle and explained options, including leasing (something I never considered). James spent an hour with me on test-drives, knowing that I was not prepared to buy that day. The first quote they gave me was not in my price range. But, when I found a great deal through my USAA membership, Kelly Jeep Chrysler matched it and was able to find the vehicle quickly. James sat in Boston traffic and drove to the Cape for me to sign paperwork (all of 5 minutes), just to make sure I got the deal before prices changed. Brian was able to make the financing work within my budget and I was soon the proud owner (leasee) of a 2014 Jeep Cherokee (Latitude). It was always easy to reach James, who was timely in his responses. And he was always courteous and friendly. The experience was so smooth and "easy" that I recommended it to my mother and brother. My mother successfully purchased a 2015 Cherokee (go mom!) and my brother is looking into Grand Cherokees. I HIGHLY recommend Kelly Jeep Chrysler to anyone who wants a positive experience from a dealership. 5 stars do not do justice to the service they provided me during the car buying process. If you are worried about getting swindled, go to Kelly Jeep Chrysler. You will get the best deal possible and feel confident about your purchase. I can't wait to see what I lease in 3 years! ---- M. Princi (Cape Cod)

"Great Dealership and Sales People to Purchase a Car From"

Dave and Larry were of great help in purchasing my new 2015 Grand Cherokee Altitude. Dave walked us through the show room to show us some of the features of the Grand Cherokee and Cherokee. Then we test drove both. Absolutely, no pressure at any point in dealing with Dave. He was very knowledgeable about both vehicles. We told him were we would like to be price wise, and he came back to us right at our price point. Best car purchasing experience I have ever had. Also, with trading in my Nissan Titan, fantastic trade-in price. Next car purchase, going straight to Kelly Jeep and probably only Kelly Jeep. Rick

"Exemplary dealership"

The purchase of my Town and Country went to perfection. Everyone that I dealt with was knowledgeable and presented such expertise on this vehicle thank you again Paula Lawless

"Kelly really does "make it easy!""

I just leased my 3rd vehicle from Kelly Jeep! They have always been professional and courteous with me! Janelle contacted me to remind me that my previous lease was coming due. I then proceeded to challenge her on different models of Grand Cherokees - from the Laredo, the Laredo Altitude and the Limited. She explained the differences of the models, and gave me prices for each based on the mileage I gave her (15k and 20k). And the prices were VERY good! They came in lower than I had anticipated! Lower than my last lease! With the information Janelle gave me, I was able to shop and compare with other dealers. Kelly was always the lowest! So when I walked in to the dealership, I knew the model and the price I was going to pay! There was no haggling or negotiating. Just the car and the price I wanted! My advice, if you are looking to buy/lease a new car.....contact Janelle in internet sales! Then shop around. You will find the best price and a huge selection of vehicles to choose from at Kelly! And Artis Purdie is the BEST in service! He will take very good care of you when you need to have your new vehicle serviced! Like I said, this is my 3rd lease from Kelly. I know I will go back to Kelly for my 4th!

"lost another customer"

I recently experienced trouble with my jeep and the dealership was NEVER able to find a solution for it. They were so persistent that the vehicle was fine, found no issues, and was told it was ok to drive. WRONG! After picking it up on several occasions, I would drive it off the lot and yet again, had the same malfunction at least 6-8 times within the past 3 months. My jeep was towed a total of 6'xs because of their bad judgement and kept it for weeks because of their lack of knowledge. Thanks to Kelly... I got rid of this jeep. HORRIBLE customer service in their service dept! DO NOT buy your next vehicle at any Kelly dealership or you will regret it for life.

July 24, 2014

We apologize that you did not have a better experience with us. We believe the issue with your Jeep was caused by an after-market remote starter system being installed improperly. As you know, we suggested that you have the system removed by the installer so at the very least, we could rule that out as a possible cause of the issue. You did not want to have the system removed so we attempted many different solutions to try to resolve the issue and allow you to keep the remote start system. We also agreed to perform much of the labor free of charge in addition to providing free rental vehicles while trying to rectify the intermittent problems you were experiencing. Again, we apologize that we were not able to resolve your issue to your satisfaction.

"Leasing at Kelly Jeep was ''EASY''"

The whole Kelly Jeep experience was wonderful.I had already put a deposit on a Jeep at a local dealership but they couldn't get me the car.I contacted Kelly Jeep and talked to Justin and Erin. I told them I didn't want to travel 80 miles if they didn't think they could match the deal I had with the other dealership.When we arrived Erin introduced us to Yamen.He was very professional and made us feel very comfortable.Yamen was not your typical salesperson.He was very attentive to us the whole time we were there. He went above and beyond to get the best deal on the new jeep. They even beat the other dealership's offer.When you say buying at Kelly Jeep is ''EASY" it really was.When we returned the next day to pick up the car,Yamen knew we were on a time restraint and had everything ready.He explained everything in great detail so we understood how to use the new features.I also enjoyed the full tank of gas!See you in 3 years if not before.It was well worth traveling the 80 miles to receive the service that Yamen and Kelly Jeep gave us.

August 07, 2014

You are very kind newjeep2014, thank you very much for your dedication to a great car shopping experience. 80 miles is certainly a long way to travel, and we couldn't be happier knowing your drive home included a smile on your face! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make this past experience even better, and we look forward to seeing you again newjeep2014!

"I shopped around at many dealerships before choosing to..."

I shopped around at many dealerships before choosing to do business with Kelly. They had a huge selection of cars available which really helped in negotiating the best price. Negotiating for a car is never a "fun" process, but I was able to negotiate a great deal via email and they followed through 100% on the deal. The people I dealt with online and in person were professional and courteous. I did not feel pressured into buying anything I didn't want or need, just given good information and allowed to make my own decisions. Delivery of the car went very smoothly - I don't buy cars that often, but they made it easy. I hope the car treats me as well as these guys!

August 07, 2014

That's our goal dcipher! We Make It Easy is built into our business model, so our customers know how easy it is to car shop at Kelly Automotive. We couldn't be happier to hear that your experience was so easy and pressure-free. Don't hesitate to let us know if we can help you again, and thank you so much for taking time out to review us and share your experience with others dcipher. Enjoy the new vehicle!

"Just wanted to express my gratitude to Artis & the..."

Just wanted to express my gratitude to Artis & the service department for taking care of a SRS issue i was having with our Dodge Nitro, he not only took care of the problem properly & in a timely manner it appears that the problem was being caused by a manufacturer recall & didn't end up costing us any money. Thank you, Tony, Autocraft Collision

February 20, 2014

That's wonderful to hear Tony. Thank you for sharing your experience with Artis and our Service team at Kelly Jeep Chrysler. We apologize for the recall issue, but we hope to see you back at the dealership again and look forward to helping you.

"I was not sure about buying a jeep because I have been..."

I was not sure about buying a jeep because I have been buying Mercedes Benz for the past 12 years. The service and attention that I got at the dealership from Mr. Moore far exceeded what I thought it would be. I am not only looking for a good reliable car, but it is important to me to have the customer service while I own my car. The service was better than anything that I have experienced at Herb Chambers in the past 12 years altogether. Mr. Moore talked me right out of a Mercedes and into the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and out of all the dealerships that I have been visiting (5 in all), he was the only one that impressed me. I almost bought a Range Rover the week before I purchased the Jeep and at the last minute my daughter, Niki Sella, who is also a customer of Kelley Jeep talked me into visiting your dealership and I am happy that I did. Thank you and I look forward to doing future business with you. Paula DeMaio

February 20, 2014

Thank you Paula, for both reviewing our dealership here online, and giving us a chance to earn your business. We can't thank your daughter Niki enough for her referral of our dealership and team, and we're so glad James and our dealership helped get you into a wonderful new Grand Cherokee. We too look forward to doing business with you again in the future, and if there is anything our team can do for you in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know.

"After visiting many dealerships in NH, I finally visited..."

After visiting many dealerships in NH, I finally visited Kelly Jeep/Chrysler after seeing an add on-line for a 2013 Jeep. I met with Corey Nance and immediately felt comfortable that he was the guy I need to deal with. Corey was very knowledgable with the product I was looking for and actually educated me with items on the Jeep models that other dealers had left out. He was very personable, polite and did not give me the "sales pitch" that the other dealer had done. I found the experience with Corey to be low pressure and comfortable, I can't remember purchasing a vehicle with such ease and feeling that I made the correct decision and recieved the best deal possible. I would (and will) recommend this dealership and Corey Nance to everyone I know looking for a Jeep/chrysler product. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful, great place to do business. Thanks Corey, love the Jeep !! Bill D. Middleton NH

Corey Nance