Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Call
Kelly Jeep Chrysler Info
About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

The staff at Kelly Jeep Chrysler is ready to help you purchase a new Jeep, Chrysler or used car in the Boston region. When you visit our car dealership, expect the superior customer service that you deserve. With years of experience and training, the Kelly Jeep Chrysler team will get you into the Jeep or Chrysler that was built for you. Get the new or used car by Jeep or Chrysler in greater Boston that you have been dreaming of by calling or visiting Kelly Jeep Chrysler today. We are located a stone's throw from Danvers, Boston, Saugus, Lynnfield and the North Shore. Also, 70% of our Jeep Chrysler buyers are repeat Kelly customers. When you come back for service, you know us and we know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference when you enter the dealership, before and after you buy or service any vehicle. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon at our Kelly Jeep Chrysler dealership.

About Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Bsanchez
1/09/2015

"Referred"

I visited another Jeep dealer the prior weekend and they dropped the price $300 completely unacceptable. I was referred by a dear friend And made an appointment to meet Saturday. Yamen was waiting for me and we went out for a test drive, he told me the nuances of driving a jeep and made it an enjoyable experience. The negotiations went well I believe I paid on the lower end for what the car is worth (that's what I tell myself) but the price dropped each time he went into the back room to "speak to the manager". I purchased a Black 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, it's beautiful. I found some issues with the car before I picked it up and they we're very eager to fix the problems and give me a loaner car until the problems were taken care of. Very pleased with the service and the whole experience.

Jacktgillis
1/09/2015

"Great experience in purchasing a new Jeep"

We were greeted in the lot almost as soon as we got out of our car. Another dealership did not bother to come out after 30 minutes of roaming their lot, so we left. Yamen went out of his way to call other dealerships with me to verify tha Kelly's price was the best.

darkman19
1/08/2015

"Great Experience"

I just purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee from Scott Lassitur. I have done business with Scott in the past and would recommend him to anyone in the market for a Jeep. He is personable and easy to work with. He also doesn't pressure you like most car salesmen.

LELemark
1/06/2015

"Great experience with Alex Zamakis and the whole sales team"

Website of Kelly Jeep Chrysler in Lynnfield has “We make it Easy!” as their motto. Few days ago I bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee from them. Can attest 100% that the whole team at that dealership lives up to their motto! The whole process from selecting a vehicle, discussing price, arranging the paperwork and, ultimately taking a delivery was a very very pleasant one. Seriously good people, seriously good organization and outstanding business culture. Alex Zamakis who I primarily dealt with was as friendly as he was efficient. He has a great deal of customer enthusiasm and does everything with a smile. He is just such a great individual and professional! Robert Page who we discussing the price was friendly and straightforward. Larry with whom transaction was finalized was efficient, friendly and proactive in following through all the steps of the process. Finally, as a last step upon vehicle delivery, Kelly warmly congratulated us with the purchase, checked that everything is all right and wished best luck. Nice touch! Wholeheartedly recommend Kelly Jeep Chrysler in Lynnfield as the place to get your Jeep/Chrysler vehicle.

bunkerhillbillie

"Wat to go Kelly Jeep"

Any time I can walk into a car dealership and ride home that afternoon in a purchased vehicle, I'm happy. My hats off to Erin and Corey, who both made the experience stress-free.

Corey Nance

keith slattery

"Kelly makes it easy…"

I have purchased several Jeeps and a Chrysler minivan from Kelly. Prior to going to Kelly, I purchased vehicles from other dealers, but never went back to give them repeat business. Gus, our salesman was great and so is the business office. We also service our vehicles there and always receive great service!

SZavaski
1/05/2015

"Recent purchase of new car - VERY quick turnaround"

I recently purchased a new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Kelly Jeep. Their staff was great. I had a very specific Jeep I was looking for (colors/features) and within one phone call, I was told they had it on the lot. I was already about to purchase from another dealership, however, they couldn't locate the black on black which I wanted. I went in that afternoon and spoke with Dan Wendt who was great throughout the process. As someone in sales myself, I know what it is like to get a bad "sales guy or girl." Dan took the time to hear what I wanted, let me take a thorough test drive and answered all of my questions in detail. When he didn't know the answer, rather than trying to BS me, he asked another resource and got the answer for me. I have no complaints at all and would absolutely recommend Kelly to anyone looking for a Jeep/Chrysler.

larrydi8
1/05/2015

"Hassle-Free experience at Kelly Jeep"

Recently leased a new Jeep from Brian. Impressed with his professionalism and knowledge. Very polite and most importantly, not condescending like most car salesmen. Very pleasant transaction and loved not having to deal with the RMV! Thanks Brian.

AndiPs13
1/04/2015

"Great Experience Great Car"

I just got a new 2015 Jeep Cherokee. Alex is the best person to deal with, he was very helpful and pleasant and he helped me greatly to choose the right car for me. After that he made sure that we could make the best deal for my new car. I had a new car within two days from talking with Alex. He knew what I wanted and he managed to deliver a car and a deal that was best for me! Great experience I highly recommend Alex as a person to help you get the car you need!

Andrea3lee
1/04/2015

"Love Kelly Jeep Chrysler"

I just got a new 2015 Jeep Cherokee from Justin. He helped me for almost a month to find the right car and deal for me. Extremely patient and dedicated to his customers. Definitely recommend him and this dealership!

Reviews of Alex Zamakis