Kelly Mitsubishi

David Chwastyk

June 28, 2017

"Great"

- Kiana B

As a first time car buyer Ken was awesome! Very helpful and knowledgeable when it came to the car I was buying! He even helped me get a good deal on my car insurance! Great experience!

Kenneth Grant

June 27, 2017

"6/25/17"

- hidags007

Great customer service JASON WAS GREATTT!!! FInacne did a great job also! Thank you guys for all your help, everything was great! Thank you all, Daniel Hidalgo

June 22, 2017

"One of a kind dealership"

- Lee1946

I am 71 years old and was starting to have problems getting in and out of my Lancer Sportback so I contacted Kelly Mitsubishi on line. I stopped in and met Jason Nichols and told him my problem. He showed me the Outlander Sport le. He told me about the car and options on it. I asked him how much it would cost with my 2013 Lancer Sport in trade. He gave me a price complete with all costs included. I told him I was really interested in the cross over and told him I would think about. As funny as it seemed to me, he didn't follow me out the door with a bunch of fast talking buy now or etc. I went home and thought it over, the next day I sent him a text message and within 15 minutes he had the answers to my questions. Later I sent him an e-mail for info on the car and within 15 minutes he answered my e-mail. Needless to say today I bought the car today and am so glad for his helpfulness. He and Tiffany did all the paperwork and got me out the door in less then an hour with my new car. In my 71 years of life I bought quite a few cars and never had an experience they showed me. If you want the best customer relations please make sure to stop at Kelly Mitsubishi. You WILL NOT BE SORRY, I promise you.

Tiffany Nagy