Kelly Mitsubishi

David Chwastyk

August 16, 2017

"Excellent customer service!!!"

- Nperez

Once more Joe Morales did a fantastic job on finding the right vehicle for our family he went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. We plan on continuing our relationship with Joe Morales for many years to come and I highly recommend his expertise to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Joe Moralez

August 05, 2017

"Great "

- 4112

This was my first time at your dealership and i couldn't be more pleased. I was pleased that the price was on the vehicles so I did not have to ask the salesman on every vehicle that I was looking at like other dealers. I dealt with ken and he was great. No pressure. He worked with me and was very informative. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Thanks ken!

August 03, 2017

"Great experience! "

- Belkis Ledesma

I'm so happy with my 2016 Jeep Cherokee Limited. Ken made the whole process very smooth and he's patient and courteous. This is the 2nd vehicle purchase in the family done the same week. Thank you Ken and to all the staff that made it a pleasure to purchase there! 😀

Used 2007 Toyota Highlander