Ken Garff Ford

597 E 1000 S,
American Fork, Utah 84003
Ken Garff Ford Info
About Ken Garff Ford

Ken Garff Ford in American Fork is the best place to find your new vehicle. We are one of the premier Salt Lake City Ford dealerships. We treat the needs of each customer with paramount concern.

About Ken Garff Ford

kberteaux
1/16/2016

"Can't Get It Right"

While I still loved out sales experience, the service center is really letting the sales experience down. The day we bought our car, it had a flat tire (before we ever drove it), so they kept it a day to fix it. But it was flat again within a few days. They tried to fix it again, but within a week, I had to take it in a THIRD time to try and get the flat fixed. Now I'm being told it's the WHEEL that's corroded and not the tire that's bad, so I'll have to shell out $400-$500 more dollars on a 2-year-old 20k miles car. I bought a new car because my last one was constantly in the shop. Now this one has been, too. :-( This has been a very, very terrible experience with customer service, and I'm disappointed in the quality of goods Ken Garff sold me. Because of the constant let downs from the service center, it's unlikely I will ever return to this dealership, even though I loved the sales experience.

spearcaddy
1/08/2016

"Great experience"

I was impressed with my buying experience with Ken Garff. I wasn't expecting it to be so easy, and I was pleasantly surprised with the entire experience!s

Jeff Ivie

kberteaux
1/05/2016

"The Ken Garff Way"

I wanted to go to a Ken Garff dealership because their ads promise a low pressure buying experience. Jon at Ken Garff Ford absolutely delivered. He was a joy to work with, showed us several options in our price range, and I LOVE the car I got. I never felt pressured or manipulated. It's been the most stress-free buying experience I've ever had.

Happy Buyer
1/02/2016

"One of the BEST!"

One of my best car buying experiences! Everyone we worked with was so friendly and professional Thank you Morgan & Team, hope to do business again!

Bellibear
12/28/2015

"Oil Change"

I recently had my oil changed in my Mazda 3, and it was a quick and painless process. When I got my car back, it had been washed.

Savannah Rich

MrBos
12/08/2015

"Ken Garff Did Not Disappoint "

I found a used F150 at Ken Garff the last day of November. I purposely walker in on 11/30 in hopes of securing a great deal on the last day of the month. Chad Smith was my sales rep and I got a great price. The sales manager and the finance manager did all they could to get me a great deal. I highly recommend.

kmadsen
10/28/2015

"Service"

These guys are some real pros! They not only came and got my vehicle and took it to the dealership. But also had it fixed the very next day! The right way! And their pricing was the same if not cheaper than the other guy! I'd give this dealership a ten star if it was available! Kurt M. Spanish Fork,UT.

Savanna Rich

onlyford
10/14/2015

"Great Service!!!!"

Came into the service department to get my oil changed (without an appt.). Everyone was so helpful! There was a gentleman in the service department that helped me with my tires. He came out to my car to personally show me how to tell if I needed new ones or not. Love it that he went the extra mile to help me out!!!

Ryan

Steve Lovinggood
10/11/2015

"Wonderful sales experiance."

Our 2015 Flex is the second vehicle from Ken Garff in the last 3 years. Paula and the sales staff made it quick and easy to find exactly the car we needed. Thankyou!

AaronMildenstein
9/08/2015

"I have never been more impressed by a service department!"

Everything went exactly as planned. I took my 2012 Fusion in for a safety recall issue I received in the mail. The recall notice suggested that the repair would take about a half day to complete. I contacted the service department online and scheduled an appointment at 9:15. I was there at 9:15 and did not have to wait more than 30 seconds to speak with a representative. My car was professionally handled while it was there. They repaired the recall notice, and did a full workup of other tests, and gave my car a clean bill of health. I was called and notified that my car was ready to be picked up at around 2:30pm. I am very happy with the service and professionalism from this dealership!

I don't remember any names

Reviews of Rich Evans