Ken Garff Ford

Internet Manager

February 15, 2017

"Paula was awesome!"

- Richard

My wife and I had been looking at buying an Explorer for months and Paula was never pushy with us. She worked very hard to help us get the best deal and even stayed much later than necessary to help us get the deal done. Shelton was also great helping us in finance. Thank you Paula and Shelton.

February 11, 2017

"Ken Garff Ford, American Fork "

- Ryan22

It was a pleasure working with Rene Barrios. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and very accommodating. The entire team; Rene, Zach, and Scott had exceptional customer service. They stayed late and made sure all of our questions were answered. We love new Ford F-150! This is our second time working with Ken Garff, we will be lifelong customers going forward!

January 26, 2017

"Hands down best FORD Dealer I've ever experienced"

- gride7

Time and time again this dealer goes out of their way to make sure that I am taken care of and completely satisfied! This is my second new truck purchase from them in 2 years and I could not be happier. Chris Franks, Bill McDearman, Terry Snelson and Ray Paddock are all top notch and make the dealer experience great again

New 2016 Ford Transit-150, $32184