Ken Garff Ford

Morgan Anderson

Shelton Heath, Finance Manager, Ken Garff Ford

Shelton Heath

December 29, 2016

"Awesome. Love the new truck "

- Ryancroest

Best place. I will buy my next truck from Paula. She was great to work with and I'm 100% happy with everything. I even sent some more people out that way.

December 15, 2016

"Awesome service "

- kofford11

Chad was able get a great deal for my old car and a really great deal on my new car! I will be definitely coming back!

December 09, 2016

"Cash Shepard"

- Toni Davis

Cash Shepard was great to work with and went the extra mile to get me in the car I wanted for the price I could afford.

New 2016 Ford Transit-150, $33184