Ken Garff Ford

597 E 1000 S,
American Fork, Utah 84003
Ken Garff Ford Info
About Ken Garff Ford

Ken Garff Ford in American Fork is the best place to find your new vehicle. We are one of the premier Salt Lake City Ford dealerships. We treat the needs of each customer with paramount concern.

About Ken Garff Ford

BONEZ
4/13/2016

"THEIR DISHONEST CROOKS "

We thought we bought a year old beautiful certified truck and a week later the headlights started on fire and went out. Then the front end started to sway. We had a house fire and lost our kitchen so truck problems are not something you are expecting to deal with when buying a certified 58k vehicle. We took the truck back to be fixed, they GUARANTEED they fixed it. Driving down the freeway the truck started to bounce extremely bad and we almost rolled and crashed. We pulled over to the 4x4 mechanic shop on redwood road and they looked it over in shock and said to go back to the dealership. Took it back to Ken Garff they claimed they fixed the truck and gave a print out of all they did or shall I say DID NOT DO and then ADMITTED they DID NOT FIX THE TRUCK or the items on the sheet they gave, more than one person admitted this. My husband is extremely mechanically inclined and has fully restored vehicles something they did not know and thought they could BS their way through it to get him out of there. They even went as far as asking us HOW MUCH OUR KIDS WEIGH AND THEIR WEIGHT CAUSED THE FRONT END TO GO OUT AND THE MAJOR SWAY AND BOUNCE, LOL SERIOUSLY. It is a 1 TON Truck and you can’t drive 4 people total in it. My kid’s weight 145 & 170, WHAT A JOKE KEN GARFF and that is your Service Manager stating this. HOW LOW WILL YOU GO TO NOT TAKE RESPONCIBILITY, LOWER THAN THE GUTTER? HOW EMBARRASING THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD COME UP WITH EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE TO NOT TAKE RESPONCIBILITY NOT KNOWING MY HUSBAND HAS MORE EXPERIENCE THAN EVERYONE IN YOUR SHOP. He called them out on everything and they admitted they did not fix it. More than one person- Mechanic, manager admitted this yet NO ONE at KEN GARFF is doing anything to make this right. THEY SOLD US A DEATH TRAP, We could have rolled and died or been seriously hurt. They admitted the truck came in as a trade with front end damage and it was not approved to have the items fixed yet they claimed they did a full certified inspection and everything works perfect, their dishonest liars who admitted everything they did wrong and that they won’t make it 100% right and that they wouldn’t put their family in the truck. The truck still bounces from their mistake, the tire is ruined and bulged nothing was fixed, the headlight still smokes and the alignment is still off from their mistake. I will continue to let the world know on ALL forms of social media I will continue to post and re-post to keep other families from experiencing something as awful as we did, SHAME ON ALL OF YOU KEN GARFF and the employees at the American Fork Location.

Bill
2/02/2016

"Service sucks "

Service all our work trucks here the service sucks one hour is always three they ordered the wrong parts a few times and end up keeping the vehicle for a week or more very unhappy with this dealerships service will be finding someone else To take our business to

kberteaux
1/16/2016

"Can't Get It Right"

While I still loved out sales experience, the service center is really letting the sales experience down. The day we bought our car, it had a flat tire (before we ever drove it), so they kept it a day to fix it. But it was flat again within a few days. They tried to fix it again, but within a week, I had to take it in a THIRD time to try and get the flat fixed. Now I'm being told it's the WHEEL that's corroded and not the tire that's bad, so I'll have to shell out $400-$500 more dollars on a 2-year-old 20k miles car. I bought a new car because my last one was constantly in the shop. Now this one has been, too. :-( This has been a very, very terrible experience with customer service, and I'm disappointed in the quality of goods Ken Garff sold me. Because of the constant let downs from the service center, it's unlikely I will ever return to this dealership, even though I loved the sales experience.

spearcaddy
1/08/2016

"Great experience"

I was impressed with my buying experience with Ken Garff. I wasn't expecting it to be so easy, and I was pleasantly surprised with the entire experience!s

Jeff Ivie

kberteaux
1/05/2016

"The Ken Garff Way"

I wanted to go to a Ken Garff dealership because their ads promise a low pressure buying experience. Jon at Ken Garff Ford absolutely delivered. He was a joy to work with, showed us several options in our price range, and I LOVE the car I got. I never felt pressured or manipulated. It's been the most stress-free buying experience I've ever had.

Happy Buyer
1/02/2016

"One of the BEST!"

One of my best car buying experiences! Everyone we worked with was so friendly and professional Thank you Morgan & Team, hope to do business again!

Bellibear
12/28/2015

"Oil Change"

I recently had my oil changed in my Mazda 3, and it was a quick and painless process. When I got my car back, it had been washed.

Savannah Rich

MrBos
12/08/2015

"Ken Garff Did Not Disappoint "

I found a used F150 at Ken Garff the last day of November. I purposely walker in on 11/30 in hopes of securing a great deal on the last day of the month. Chad Smith was my sales rep and I got a great price. The sales manager and the finance manager did all they could to get me a great deal. I highly recommend.

kmadsen
10/28/2015

"Service"

These guys are some real pros! They not only came and got my vehicle and took it to the dealership. But also had it fixed the very next day! The right way! And their pricing was the same if not cheaper than the other guy! I'd give this dealership a ten star if it was available! Kurt M. Spanish Fork,UT.

Savanna Rich

onlyford
10/14/2015

"Great Service!!!!"

Came into the service department to get my oil changed (without an appt.). Everyone was so helpful! There was a gentleman in the service department that helped me with my tires. He came out to my car to personally show me how to tell if I needed new ones or not. Love it that he went the extra mile to help me out!!!

Ryan